Sunday, March 28, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "All Copacetic"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Welcome back... earlier tonight, we brought you the Pulse of hour 1 of an early spring's double shot of Floribama Shore where something that's been an all too frequent occurrence in this world turned into something a bit more. An argument between Candace and Gus over him stealing her hairdryer saw him bolt out of the Montana cabin with just his shorts on... an ideal sight during the heat of summer, but certainly not in the winter's chill. It initiated a city-wide search for him by his housemates and those in production (including Shore impresario Sally-Ann Salsano), but he was found safe & sound and is in quarantine at a hotel as a precaution.

As we make our way back to the cabin, things are just about back to normal in the house... and that includes Codi deciding to add more to his highlight reel when he fell off of a recliner. And he's about to take off all of those clothes off once again, as the house vibe turns from a state of despair to something much different... and that includes Aimee's favorite dish that also doubles as the least favorite of the house considering what happened the first time they tried it. And the house is about to welcome a special guest to their bubble: a childhood friend of one of the housemates flies into town for a visit.

After the break, DCBLOG brings you the back-half of Montanabama Shore's double shot, as we wrap up this weekend dose of action, reaction and interaction of this week Inside MTV Reality...


AS THEY SAW IT: "All Copacetic"  
@FloribamaShore: Don't move a muscle! #MTVFloribamaShore continues with ANOTHER NEW EPISODE right now!  (GIF: Jeremiah - "I'm pretty happy about that.")
@JeremiahBuoni: You thought it was over...... Well guess again THERES ANOTHER ONE!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni LET'S KEEP IT GOIN' Y'ALL #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: everyone retweet right now #MTVFloribamaShore retweet im following you !!!!
@codibutts: This episode is over but there is “another one!”  In my dj khaled voice #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wooper100: @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore @495Prods I still remember that argument y’all had in like season 2 when he said you weren’t a woman. I thought that was too far.
@codibutts: Oh shit @GusSmyrnios on the phone! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My ugly cry #MTVFloribamaShore
@theOG_Gmoney: @davidShayne1210 @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 Candace, you should auction off that damn hairdryer on eBay
@codibutts: @KirkMedas ain’t playing that dumb shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: A fart in the wind... @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: "@joeypalomo2: @KirkMedas So @nillythesquid is @snooki and @GusSmyrnios is @ItsTheSituation. Lol." RT Lmaoooo
@B_lashess: I love @KirkMedas being there for Gus but shooting it straight  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @KirkMedas: @B_lashess Still get hate tho somehow
- @codibutts: @B_lashess True #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: You a man now dawg, don’t be a bitch @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@terrih1972: @KirkMedas really is the most reasonable person in the house. He can be my bff anytime!
@GeoffKeith: Who couldn't use friends like these two? @codibutts @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: @KirkMedas it’s the don’t be a bitch for me at the end 
@ashlynkillian_: @KirkMedas the realest on the show imo #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: 🌶️🔥 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "Hot sauce is the lube of the south")
@nillythesquid: Lol who would take Codi’s yoga class? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I do have a very extensive vocabulary! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Trying to talk to my parents as my roommates are doing yoga in the family room #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Who knew @codibutts was trained personally by Bikram Choudhury?! #Yoga #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice
@FloribamaShore: Me: I'm gonna take a quick nap  Also me: *wakes up 3 hours later*  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "I'm gonna lay down for fifteen minutes...maybe twenty.")
@pimpfrydrice: @codibutts a nasty mfer @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: It really is peaceful right now! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @codibutts would be fired the first day if he was a real yoga instructor #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am the best yoga instructor ever! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Say it with me SHAAAAAA-Kras! @pimpfrydrice #mtvfloribamashore 
@KvonComedy: new drinking game.  every time MTV bleeps a word DRINK A BEER!@MTV @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all can't handle all of this. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Codi and Candace twerking)
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore That is a lot to handle! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: My brother and I fought over quarantine but we never threw fists! You better get my name out of your mouth! The low blows are getting old. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Knock....knock ...who is at the door???? #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Special shout-out to my wonderful roommates for wearing the Yaaganix shirts on TV! Really means the world to me and my family @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods https://t.co/YD4aHzjG1j?amp=1
@texasgirl99: I love when the roommates get to be their crazy goofy self’s with no drama this is the #MTVFloribamaShore I love! @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Can’t bring up family stuff... #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: Oh gosh this house is HEATED I just want to see them drunk and laughing #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @B_lashess Me too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@patrolmncoleman: @aimeehall1001 I’ll be your butler!! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thanks I need one. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@KirkMedas calling his shot to win that game of pool was awesome...@aimeehall1001 @codibutts @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @GeoffKeith Heck yea @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Y’all @aimeehall1001 is legit the best at bar games! Darts, axe throwing, pool! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid What bar game should I learn next? #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: Hot chocolate and whiskey ... god I love you @aimeehall1001
- @aimeehall1001: @MCBrandonS It’s the best. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: YEZZZIRSKIIIIIII. GAME ME BABYYYYY Billiards @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas Run it back one on one and see what happens #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Yeah I’m pretty sure I’ve been @aimeehall1001 butler since I got here and now I have to literally be her butler allllllll freaking day!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Now all the time. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Codi BUTTS, everyone. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him posing naked)
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore Mr. January! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@The_belectioner: @nillythesquid Just wanted to say that yours glowing and beautiful! So excited to see the life and joy you bring into the world" RT Aww thank you #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’d like to request clothes..  @codibutts please #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn I look good! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: If I’m gonna be a butler I’m gonna be the best dammmm butler ever!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Massage dem toes bwoiiiii @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas Hell nah! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Keep your promise. If you da homie @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I feel like people might line up to be @aimeehall1001’s personal assistant. @FloribamaShore @495Prods #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @drewtappon Don’t do it #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Not taco soup @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Please no taco soup #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Not the taco poop! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts Incoming #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: EVERYONE RETWEET #MTVFloribamaShore  I NEED IT TO TREND NOWWWWW LETS GOO @FloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: Being a catholic man I love @pimpfrydrice prayers but I think I love her hair a little more sorry Jesus @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@stephalicious4: @KirkMedas  and @aimeehall1001  got me cracking up. Poor @codibutts  and @JeremiahBuoni Not gonna lie though I’d probably do the same shit as Kirk and Aimee #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: Who’s ready for TACO SOUP?!?!? @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @495Prods #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Oh shit who is knocking on the door at dinner time! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts For real! I have an appointment with the toilet and someone is interrupting it #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas funny af “I’m hungry, feed me”.... like wtf  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: "@YoungChove15: @aimeehall1001 taco soup make you have the runs #MTVFloriBamaShore I'll pass" RT Your missing out. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I actually like @aimeehall1001 taco soup! #mtvfloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: Thank you @nillythesquid love you! #mtvfloribamashore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: So basically you are telling me that TACO SOUP = Laxative????? #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u Yep #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@morrrgz: man i want some of @aimeehall1001’s taco soup" RT Buy my cook book soon. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@patrolmncoleman: Is the taco soup that bad?!  @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @aimeehall1001 I’ll take a bowl!! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT It’s yummy #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: I’m dying  #mtvfloribamashore
@FlippedForYou: I am LOVING the friendship forming between @JeremiahBuoni and @aimeehall1001 this season! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: BETHANY!!!!!!!!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Lol the pregnant run to the door  #MTVFloribamaShore
@ChloMo20: @pimpfrydrice is literally always so gorgeous #FloribamaShore
@RachelJ45965656: I’m so glad another black woman is in the house @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore #muchneeded
@nillythesquid: The more chi chi’s the better #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfrydrice: My gurl Bethaney is HERE!!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@texasgirl99: Awww @nillythesquid always thinking of other people! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I sure miss getting drunk with my roomies! I use to be so fun! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I already am loving the energy of @pimpfrydrice guest!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: What is happening in this hot tub? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee screaming while in the hot tub with Bethany and the group)
@aimeehall1001: "@BadNewsSmitty: Damn. Not only do the #MTVFloribamaShore peeps sacrifice their lack of warmth to find their roommate in the cold, they also sacrifice their buttholes by eating @aimeehall1001's taco soup. #GoodFriends" RT The best people really. #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: .@JeremiahBuoni better not steal Bethany and her double I's from @codibutts. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith It ain’t true...... but it could be #MTVFloribamaShore
@Erica24Lyn: Ok wait let @pimpfrydrice friend be the next cast mate! love her! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: .@pimpfrydrice is excited that Bethaney made it all the way to Montana!! She's fitting right in with everybody else! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts loves showing ass man. Like cmon bruh #mtvfloribamashore
@BillingsOctavia: @JeremiahBuoni to @aimeehall1001  "Yes Princess Goddess Mermaid" #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts throwing shade!!!!!!!!!!! Battle for Bethany @JeremiahBuoni #mrvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Whoop whooop trending #9 let’s get to #1 retweet and use hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore yay!!!!
@aimeehall1001: "@patrolmncoleman: Drunk @aimeehall1001 is my favorite!! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I hate drunk Aimee she embarrasses me. #mtvfloribamashore
@RealityTVBabe00: Hahaha @aimeehall1001 & @KirkMedas making @JeremiahBuoni & @codibutts do everything for them!! They seem like great butlers to me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I think my ass is great! Best ass on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 wtfffff why you attack the couch ?!  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: Lol drunk @aimeehall1001 is the best #mtvfloribamashore
@BaeBaeRose86: First @pimpfrydrice mother was entranced by @JeremiahBuoni & and now her friend? I meeeannn Woman shrugging can you blame them?  #MTVFloribamaShore
@brandy_kayy: I would watch that hallmark movie @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore lmaoooo
@scvagemami: I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF BETHANY !! @pimpfrydrice #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@geharbitar: body builder or future builder???  whats the answer??? @codibutts @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Much to think about #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 is hammered! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Y’all loving have 2 episodes back to back?  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I know I do! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I SURE AM!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @TMI_Institute: @nillythesquid This second episode is so fun!!! @pimpfrydrice friend is sunshine!!!
@JeremiahBuoni: Not only is @aimeehall1001 wet but she is drunk and needy! I can’t wait for butler day to be over #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Haha shut up #mtvfloribamashore
@_ay_its_ally: Idk who I like better sober Aimee or drunk Aimee.... definitely drunk Aimee.. I mean can you blame me? @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Body builder or future builder? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@scvagemami: I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF BETHANY !! @pimpfrydrice #FloribamaShore" RT Me too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: It's a @FloribamaShore tradition ... #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001  @codibutts  (GIF: Aimee - "We don't need to see yout @$$ anymore. We've seen it plenty of times.")
@nillythesquid: Great... now I’m craving taco soup #mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: OH SHIT THE BOSSSSSSS IS HERE @sallyannsalsano  #MTVFloribamaShore IT JUST GOT REAL @495Prods
@4shogan: There are fights over white pants & Chicken... drama over a hairdryer but in the end they’re always apart of my family. #MTVFloribamaShore #CrewLove
@Adorably_Nae: yall i love how @pimpfrydrice just turned the house up!!!! good vibes all around #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Bethaney is helping me with breakfast, oh myyyyyyy #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm pretty happy about that.")
@nillythesquid: We are trying to be on our best behavior for Bethany #mtvfloribamashore
@BbyyMac: How did @aimeehall1001 not knock over the big ass Jenga setup? #FloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: Holy cow...how much shit does @aimeehall1001 put in her taco soup?!? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me when the temperature dips below 50 degrees: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "How do people go to work in this s___?")
@nillythesquid: Fuck this cold #mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid It’s way to cold here. #MTVFloribamaShore
@_kathleeen17: I’m @aimeehall1001 when I’m drunk #MTVFloribamaShore
@sDot_BangOut: Bethany needs to be the new roommate she’s the Floribama version of Deena with bigger tits @pimpfrydrice #floribama
@HeatherGaysGay: Omg can Bethaney please replace Kortni if she’s not coming back? We love her @MTV @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: One question: Who's toothbrush? @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: I love wasted @aimeehall1001! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@Giving2Bits: Just have a spin-off wit @KirkMedas and @codibutts already #FloribamaShore" RT That would be funny as hell! @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: But HOW cold is a witches tit?????? #mtvfloribamashore 
- @nillythesquid: @ItsMsHawkins2u Super cold #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Food always make pregnant women happy #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Best walk ever  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Me going to jail was definitely the craziest night for me   #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: .@codibutts is that an icicle in your pocket or are you just happy to see @pimpfrydrice  #MTVFloribamaShore
@lauradharris: Damn Bethany is keeping shit real. Girl, you are freaking awesome! @pimpfrydrice’s BFF is amazing! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Bethaney asking dem questions QUESTIONS!!!!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@Clarence_Pryor: @JeremiahBuoni I love you a lot throughout the seasons of #MTVFloribamaShore and we do love our tropical fashion a lot! I love your positivity, your sexy charm and your hot body too! Wish you could try Speedos like @codibutts and I do! I love you Jeremiah! Love & positivity!" RT Appreciate your love and support! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m speaking facts baby!!!!!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Great talk man. Great #mtvfloribamashore
@MCBrandonS: @aimeehall1001 lmfao #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Bethaney really has been asking awesome questions since being here compared to any guest #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: We can be the generation of change! We got to stand up! And speak out! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Yes!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I love that @FloribamaShore and @mtv allowed such a necessary conversation to be had. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@BillingsOctavia: I’m starting like @pimpfrydrice  bestie. She’s amazing and so positive!! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Thankful @MTV aired this conversation Red heart  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Call Papa Rice right now #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @pimpfrydrice and @codibutts are ASSHOLES! #mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas Hell yeah we fucked up for that. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Candace BUTTS just doesn’t have a nice ring to it. #mtvfloribamashore 
@gal_traveling_: I’m so happy @pimpfrydrice will finally have a Friend in the house next week  #Mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: “HE’S TOAST” @nillythesquid you’re not lying #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: My poor daddy and POOR @codibutts @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: "@texasgirl99: @pimpfrydrice @codibutts y’all are breaking ur parents heart LOL #mtvfloribamashore" RT I know I felt so bad! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@HeatherGaysGay: Candaces dad is the best, I feel so bad they let him down they need to actually get married to make up for it @pimpfrydrice @codibutts #FloribamaShore" RT Who knows you never know? #MTVFloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: .@nillythesquid just said "...orgasm in your mouth." Just saying. Leaving that right there. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@iAMshatonia: @nillythesquid Did you have the baby yet?" RT Baby Gray is due May 25  #MTVFloribamaShore
@rayneedrop: I definitely want to try @codibutts Bloody Mary! #mtvfloribamashore
@drewtappon: "@HeatherGaysGay: Omg can Bethaney please replace Kortni if she’s not coming back? We love her @MTV @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore" RT I LOVE BETHANEY!!!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all didn't have to do Papa Rice like that! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Candace reacting to him hanging up on her after Codi told him that him being engaged to her was a prank)
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore I feel bad for Papa Rice #MTVFloribamaShore
@scvagemami: I absolutely love love Beth! @pimpfrydrice #MTVFLORIBAMASHORE #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Oh damn... papa rice hung up on his own daughter  #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: “You season until your ancestors tell you to stop” #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This food is about to smack!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who wants Bethany to be a permanent roomie?!?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid Me I do! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: My dad don hung up on me @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: For some extra flavor #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Bethany putting in ingredients into soup)
@nillythesquid: I love hearing @pimpfrydrice open up! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I feel for @pimpfrydrice. Shit sad. You cool af sis #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: This food is about to smack!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni Pass me a plate #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Can't believe Papa Rice hung up on @pimpfrydrice! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @cb_yellowjacket He was pissed. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Can Bethany stay forever???!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Bethaney really is bringing the positivity and that Mac n Chz #MTVFloribamaShore
- @missnatalienunn: @JeremiahBuoni My mouths watering
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice beat friend gives off some amazing “feeling at home” vibes. Mad if I ate meat and dairy…I would have made them fedex a plate to me.
@GeoffKeith: How do we not cut to @pimpfrydrice old track videos?! I wanna see that. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith ME TOO!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BaeBaeRose86: I am so glad we are getting to know @pimpfrydrice story. Knowing she was bullied because how she looked was me in high school 20 years ago. It was tough but like her, I kept moving. Thank you Candace! #MTVFloribama
@BillingsOctavia: I can relate to @pimpfrydrice. I was in the same situation in my high school days. I always get picked on, scared and shy to  make friends. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas and these pigtail @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@KirkMedas: We been chillin chillin fr #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Bethaney was a blast to have. I love that cooking. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It really is always great to hear Seth’s voice, he’s always been kind to me and it’s nice to hear his kind words.... let alone his baby!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@BlessedTess27: Hey @pimpfrydrice was that @SavageXFenty you were running around the snow in? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yes ma’am !!!
@KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni is a mature ass dude who keeps it 100!!!! That’s facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@RachelJ45965656: @pimpfrydrice how did Hannah assume to come for you after not knowing what was going on with Gus? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I have no idea ....
@JeremiahBuoni: Time to nip this sh*t in the bud, mine and Gus’s ship has sailed! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I hope that one day @JeremiahBuoni and @GusSmyrnios can work it out. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The bromance photos!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@rayneedrop: “You look cute”  “Thank you, cause when I f**k him up I wanna look nice” I love  @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Point of no return #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Stay tuned #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Y’all stay tuned! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Time will tell. We are all still family. I love everyone. @KirkMedas @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m glad @KirkMedas hears me and all I can say to him is be cautious.... I love him too much to let him get hurt like I was!  Just the way I feel.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Hope everyone enjoyed our Two hour special and all I can say is..... We’ll see you next week!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Whew, those last two hours were A LOT! Where do we go from here? See y'all next Thursday for a new #MTVFloribamaShore!


❄️    ❄️    ❄️

So, things are not as dramatic as it was at the end of our fifth week in Chateau Floribama with Candace's childhood friend Bethany making a visit and bringing her unique way of cooking to the house to take everyone's mind off of what has been an uneasy time in Montana, though they would like to not see Codi take it all off once again... though we're sure that they will not get that wish in that department.


Before we leave you, more sad news to report: seven years ago this week, the cast of Are You The One? Season 1 were basking in the glow of them winning $1 million out in Hawaii... and it would then turn into something much more for Amber Lee & Ethan Diamond when they got engaged on the reunion a week after that last matchup. They would later bring everyone else back together again later in 2014 for a baby shower to celebrate the arrival of the first of their two kids.
   By now in a perfect world, the Diamonds would be more than just a family of four in their Austin home as they remain the quintessential example of how the dating part of MTV Reality shows can producer true love. But earlier today, Amber went on her Instagram to reveal that she had miscarried her second child shortly before they were going to go public to announce the impending arrival of their third kid.
   In a picture of them planting a rose bush in their backyard as a way of remembering what would've been Scarlett and Serena's new playmate, Amber wrote in part, "My heart yearns and aches to hold you - but now we can only dream and imagine what you would have been. Scarlett was always asking what you were growing each week and Serena snuggled my belly daily, giving you kisses while telling you stories. You are dearly missed already. This miscarriage really shook our world and we will need some time to stay quiet and heal. Now we have our two babies earth side to hold and our two angels Heaven side to watch over us. Mom and dad love you all - so deeply - forever and always."
   Castmate Simone (who celebrated her birthday earlier this week) wrote to them, "Awww I’m so sorry for your loss Amber and Ethan.! Love how open u are about it...your story will help someone else. 💐," among the many condolences those from the AYTO family have been sending them since this heartbreaking news was announced... we, too, also send our thoughts to the Diamonds.



In the coming days: we turn our attention back to The Challenge, as we take our first look at a season perhaps more anticipated than Double Agents... our preview of The Challenge All-Stars appears here ahead prior to this coming week's premiere on Paramount+. Be sure to join us then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).