Sunday, March 21, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "Dude, Where's My Hair Dryer?"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Welcome back to the first full day of spring, and wherever you are you probably had a chance for a brief moment to head outside and enjoy the start of that annual season of renewal, most especially now. If you are lucky enough to had a chance to do that, you can be lucky that you aren't the Bam of Floribama Shore as they are finding themselves stuck indoors in relatively different settings than they are used to.

The reason for that reasoning is, of course, that they are in Montana and not in Florida for this portion of Season 4, as they are getting accustomed to much cooler conditions... and last week they found themselves getting snowed in by a winter blizzard. Being stuck inside means that the Bam have to find new things to do with no beach to go to, and that meant Candace having to call her parents back home to mislead them that she and Codi are engaged. But they also have to deal with what's gone on in the past - and that meant some brewed up feelings between Gus and Jeremiah, as well as allegations that our resident playboy may have cheated over in St. Pete Beach.

That argument turned fisticuffs between the former bromance more than foiled the plans by the house to try and bring the house together through a family game night... and this week the lingering effects of that game night gone bad will continue to radiate through the chateau. The snow that fell outside during the madness gives the house reason to do something they have either never or have rarely been able to do: have a snow day... and it also gives reason for the Puke & Rally King to let it all out in the freezing cold. And what could be a Floribama season without one of those odd fights involving something as simple or as essential to our life in lockdown as what you use to dry your hair after being in the shower?

We'll have all of that after the break as we at DCBLOG bring you the 'Pulse of Week 4 of Montanabama Shore... and thanks for wrapping up your busy spring day with us...


AS THEY SAW IT: "Dude, Where's My Hair Dryer?"  
@FloribamaShore: Y’all… how did we get here? Weary face Just when we thought it was all good, things get even more complicated on tonight’s #MTVFloribamaShore!
@aimeehall1001: Snow Day Baby!  We are sledding into a all new @FloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c !! Who’s live tweeting with me tonight? #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: All new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight!!!! Favorite day of the week baby!!!!! Tune in for yet another roller coaster ride my friends #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Despite the cold, things are heating up tonight!! Catch a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @MTV!
@pimpfrydrice: It’s Floribama Thursday!! Grab a wine, and have an hour of fun time TONIGHT! 8/7c ! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: It’s @floribamashore day. Sounds like a stop at the store for wine. #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @MTV @495Prods @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios
@AlessandraOpp: Who's tuning in to an all new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c on @mtv!!! #mtvfloribamashore@aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni  @KirkMedas @codibutts @nillythesquid
@JeremiahBuoni: The drama inside is frightful but the snow falling is sooooo delightful Snow day, baby! We’re sledding into a new #MTVFloribamaShore… Who’s watching? Don’t miss it at 8/7c on @MTV! #Season4 #SnowDay
@495Prods: It may be snowing outside, but things are heating up in the shore house  Don't miss an all-new @FloribamaShore TONIGHT 8/7c on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@MTVDevinWalker: This has been a tough week for me but after a lot of self reflection and thought I need to do what I think is best for me. I know this will disappoint a lot of you and I’m sorry for that but I can’t stay silent anymore. I’m team Jeremiah. #teamjeremiah #FloribamaShore #imsorry
@MTVDevinWalker: I realize he’s likely a ragging douche but I just can’t with gus’s woe is me the world has always been against me shtick anymore. ur on a tv show getting paid to party with Kirk n aimee life isn’t that bad. Kid needs to eat some mushrooms n relax
@MTVDevinWalker: That being said @FloribamaShore shore is my favorite show Im not on and both of them are vital characters.  I just miss the crying I wanna have a good summer moments
@nillythesquid: The look you give your best friend when..... finish this statement! Catch a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv
@codibutts: It’s almost that time. @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: Alright, bam! It's about that time.  Who's watching a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore with me?
@495Prods: CHI-CHI's UP for Snow Day!!! New episode of @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore 
@codibutts: "@itsBRITTANYokay: Best night of the week! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios" RT Mine too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: My parents just asked why i screamed "FLORIBAMAAAAA"  LoL #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: here we go in 5... 4 ... 3.... FLORIBAMA TIMEEEEE #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Toddcase4: Got my snacks ready, kicked back on the couch, ready for some @FloribamaShore with my princess goddess mermaid @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Scary. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Live tweet with us! Tonight! Use hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore so we can retweet your tweets!
@codibutts: WTF! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I don’t know what entitlement means. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Why can't we all just get along?  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah on Gus - "At this point, I'm done with this kid.")
@nillythesquid: What exactly is the definition of entitlement? #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I thought this fight was over I didn’t think there was gonna be fists thrown. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Omg @codibutts stirring the pot per usual.  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: #MTVFloribamaShore fuck you @aimeehall1001
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Nah fuck you messy pot stirring bitch. I can’t stand you. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @codibutts: Fuck you fake ass bitch! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Nah fuck you and your fake guy lights. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @missnatalienunn: Oh no my two favorites please noooooo

@ItsMsHawkins2u: If this is how the episode starts…screw the cup let me just put a straw in this wine bottle. #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u Exactly #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: I just wanted all these people to get along. @nillythesquid already has a great concerned mother face... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I just want the bromance back #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Sometimes it’s harder to say I’m sorry! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I was in the bathroom throwing up after the fight because I was so startled and shaken up  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@AmandaBoo_Xo: I love @aimeehall1001 being there for @JeremiahBuoni #FloribamaShore" RT Aww @JeremiahBuoni is really one of my best friends. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@ByrgeTaylor: #MTVFloribamaShore Thursdays are the best days @codibutts @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni
@pimpfrydrice: I just wanna make sure my boo @nillythesquid is good! @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: The last thing I wanted to do was be in a crazy environment..: I wanted to come on vacation to take a breather... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: remember how there was almost a huuuuge fight on this show last week.  well here we go again #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I feel so bad for @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore 
@FloribamaShore: This is so pure  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee as she's outside trying to taste the snow - "You can catch it on your tongue!")
@DQ_the_Man: @pimpfrydrice is the best mother in this #MTVFloribamaShore house! @nillythesquid absolutely have the best friends!!
@codibutts: I was way to hard on @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@DMitchell1013: @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 watch my favorites #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni and I are close ass friends and ppl don’t understand #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: We are and I’m grateful to have @KirkMedas in my life!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: “Gus needs to figure out what’s going on deep within himself” - @pimpfrydrice  PREACH #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Here we goooooo!!!! A brand new episode starting right now! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I personally don’t know what Gus was looking for. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: You could cut the tension with a butter knife! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Awko taco #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I feel bad for @nillythesquid that she got brought into mine Gus’s drama. I’m sorry Nilsa! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Don’t be! You immediately came to check on me when you were the one attacked! Speaks volumes to your character #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: I love you @nillythesquid Thank you so much! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m so glad I have @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfrydrice helping me through this and I’m always gonna be grateful! #MTVFloribamaShore #Friends #For #Life
@KvonComedy: this show should be on BET also. CROSSOVER!!! Candace and Kirk belong on two networks #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: It’s Christmas in Missouri @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Aww @aimeehall1001 the snow fairy #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s snowing! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Did @aimeehall1001 just say "It's Christmas in Missouri?" Aren't they in Montana? @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore 
@thewildnoutplug: @aimeehall1001 ITS SNOWING🌨🌨🌨🌨 #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: We all love Christmas in Missouri  ?? @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @aimeehall1001
- @aimeehall1001: Yes we do @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@Sanctifiedxx: Not @aimeehall1001 trying to catch the snow flakes  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: Did @aimeehall1001 say Missouri?!? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Well, you didn't have to punch him.")
@JeremiahBuoni: Family is not talking sh*t about the people who took you in and gave you a family when you had nothing. There are two sides to every story! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cici_Penguin: @aimeehall1001 get your drunk ass in the house. Lol. Love her  #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Inside the house is war with the boys. Outside the house snow catching on your tongue with @aimeehall1001 Ima go with Aimee. #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: "@meganngregoryy: @aimeehall1001 dancing in the snow makes my heart melt  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I don’t see snow in lower Alabama. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am a grown ass man! I can friends with whoever I want. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts That part! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: Did you just call it Missouri? I thought y'all were in Montana @aimeehall1001 but looked like you were having a blast for sure. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@helpmatty: @aimeehall1001 looked like she was waitin for Santa  #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: Omg @aimeehall1001 and the snow. It’s Christmas for the viewers!!! @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: I'm HERE for this duo.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace to Jeremiah - "Who would've thought a f___ing fight would bring us together?")
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice said what???? #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This conversation between @pimpfrydrice and me means the world to me because she sees and accepts me for who I am #MTVFloribamaShore #flamingros
@nillythesquid: Mama @pimpfrydrice always has the best advice and the biggest heart! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShor: @nillythesquid THAT'S RIGHT. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid She really does!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@AlyssaFlipz: @aimeehall1001 can you bring some positivity into my life like you seeing snow #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Loved the fun @aimeehall1001 had in the snow!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kurt_MN: Omg @aimeehall1001 feeling Christmas fall on her skin  I love her
@KvonComedy: Is aimee still mentally with us.. she just said it's snowing in MISSOURI??!! or did I hear that wrong MONTANAAAAA #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: It doesn’t take a pro to realize Gus needs a lot of help. But me getting shit for being his friend and making sure he doesn’t do stupid stuff is wild to me. I won’t lose a friend again on my watch. Know the real before talking  @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
= @TMI_Institute: @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios You know, you have a good point. As much as Gus is a dumbass hothead doesn't mean you have to abandon him. You are doing a good job as a friend. He just needs more help than yall can give, it seems. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Y’all im sooooo drunk..:: but I’m truly agreeing that @JeremiahBuoni shouldn’t have been attacked tho regardless of how ANYONE feels @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: "@thebookelorette: Obsessed with @JeremiahBuoni and his neon orange butterfly band-aid. He's such a good guy #TeamJeremiah #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I think it’s starting to grow on me #MTVFloribamaShore
@Meaghan_Messmer: @pimpfrydrice over here making me cry when she’s giving @JeremiahBuoni a hug and telling him he didn’t deserve what happened to him. All I have to say is, PREACH!!! #MTVFloribamaShore 
@mrhicksatlarge: Aimee is a whole vibe in Missouri. Oh, that's Montana!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @KirkMedas @codibutts @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@pimpfrydrice: "@MRSWedman: Taking a girl’s hair dryer is like taking her vibrator, you just don’t do it! @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Periotdtttt !! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: "@Meaghan_Messmer: @jeremiahbuoni They have your back and I believe @nillythesquid does too! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yes I do! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: I’m glad that @pimpfrydrice give @JeremiahBuoni a hug!!  #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@dianaa_marie: #MTVFloribamaShore Candice and Jeremiah the relationship I never knew I needed !!!!!!  @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: You’re right @JeremiahBuoni the good days are coming! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: What I don’t agree with when it comes to @JeremiahBuoni is those darn flamingos!!!! Whyyyyyy did he have to bring them to Montana? #mtvfloribamashore 
@JeremiahBuoni: Being here in Montana really opens my eyes to what’s important! I’m so glad to be here. #MTVFloribamaShore #montanaliving
@aimeehall1001: Omg @GusSmyrnios looking like he been rode hard and put up wet. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I still love you @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Love you too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MandaPanBear: @pimpfrydrice going to @nillythesquid to check on her is bringing out the feels 
@aimeehall1001: Do you think @GusSmyrnios and @JeremiahBuoni will ever make up? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 Nope #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: This is a case for the FBI.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "Let's be real... that's the real reason.")
- @Meaghan_Messmer: @FloribamaShore I think @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfrydrice figured out the real reason Gus is acting like let’s be real a real big douche canoe...just saying! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I ain’t ever seen so much snow! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Awww @pimpfrydrice your advice and input was amazing! @FloribamaShore  #FloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: The moment @JeremiahBuoni and @pimpfrydrice had with each other was awesome!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: 0-100 real quick #MTVFloribamaShore
@lauradharris: @aimeehall1001 playing in the snow is the best thing ever. #SnowPrincessGoddessMermaid #FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Keep up with your apologizes #MTVFloribamaShore
@Silverhairdude: @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfrydrice You are the only sane one in the house... well CANDACE too.
@IIIMarvin: @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice I Love @pimpfrydrice She's So Cool, Down To Earth And A True Boss B****. And She's So Pretty Too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@DQ_the_Man: @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfrydrice I’m sorry to see this happened to you that night. I see there’s a lot more to you than any of us see you before. Stay strong. Not just physically cuz you got that part down. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Facts Kirk... #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: .@KirkMedas is speaking facts!! Hundred points symbol #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas is right! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Do NOT put that out into the universe y'all!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "This is not what the Lord wants to hear right now.")
@aimeehall1001: Umm ok @codibutts finally speaking some facts. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Misery loves company HUNNI! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: You are in control of your own actions period #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wooper100: I agree with Aimee 100%. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore 
@codibutts: Sometimes you have to own up to your actions. #MTVFloribamaShore
@catsandcouches: @pimpfrydrice speaking facts #FloribamaShore
@RogueVibez_: Yes @aimeehall1001 hit nail on the muthafucking head ! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: I mean.... *is* it that crazy? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "That would be crazy.")
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 I am the pot stirrer! Nah that’s you! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Ok #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@TheSolush: @aimeehall1001 Please no. I can’t handle another “bro” talk #MTVFloribamaShore " RT Eww me either. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@thisismichaelny: Dang. @codibutts it looks like you straight up rolled out of bed. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @thisismichaelny Hell yeah I do! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@meganngregoryy: @nillythesquid is glowing  pregnancy looks good on you  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thank you #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@20graduated17: I think Gus  wish dat gilsa was still alive #MTVFloribamaShore  @nillythesquid" RT It is... just gilsa 2.0 Red heart #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: I feel bad for @KirkMedas & @codibutts. They're totally stuck between a Gus and a hard place... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni
@JeremiahBuoni: I’ve never once manipulated anybody in the house, I’ve been honest the whole time being on these vacations! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Codi is funny af lmaoooooo he says wild shit #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts can’t hang wit me maneeee #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Where do we go from here @KirkMedas umm can we please move the fuck on lol #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore I can’t handle one more bromance talk.
@JeremiahBuoni: .@codibutts get your butt out in the snow right nowWinking face with tongueRolling on the floor laughing #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Take it ALLLL in, fellas! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "You don't like the view?")
@nillythesquid: Lol poor @codibutts lost that push up contest before it even started Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Some people should play checkers! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him and Kirk laughing)
@codibutts: You got to stretch! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I thought @codibutts was bending over nakey and gonna show us his booty hole. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: For the record.... @codibutts loses every bet towards me. Stay tuned #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mrs. Butts #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @codibutts what......the...entire...fuqqqqq!!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@hayleygregory95: @pimpfrydrice is the Mother Teresa of the house...we must protect such an angel #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @codibutts said crawl before you walk…checkers first. #mtvfloribamashore 
@ItsMsHawkins2u: The level of Candace honesty this season is HILARIOUS and REFRESHING!  #mtvfloribamashore 
@JeremiahBuoni: Man @codibutts is about to have freezer burn on his nipples #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Nothing more that I love than watching @codibutts suffer. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 You seem to be in luck this season!
- @aimeehall1001: @drewtappon Yep. Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn I am a sexy bitch! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Oh shit @codibutts vs @KirkMedas  hhahahahhahaha here we go codi @FloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @codibutts in this shirt only in the kitchen…needs a soundtrack. “Alexa play T-shirt and my panties on” #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u Yesssss #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Appreciate everybody speaking the facts, from Codi to Kirk, @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfrydrice! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Aww I wanna get baby Gray a blue Jean speedo! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Omg @nillythesquid 0000000000’s across the board #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Locked out bihhhhhhhh @codibutts  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I’m dying at @nillythesquid saying straight 0s across the board. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Nothin' like a good ole BELLY FLOP to break the ice!  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Codi going slip-n-sliding on floor wearing just his speedos)
@nillythesquid: 0 out of 0 @codibutts  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@BMWaviation: Okay @JeremiahBuoni you definitely broke that hot tub cover  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I think I did too #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I wanna see @codibutts get hypothermia to see what happens. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 That's cold, Aimee!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Fuck you @codibutts should have made me a drink. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hhahahahahhahahahha @codibutts breathing hahahahhahaha @GusSmyrnios  @FloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @codibutts wheezing like an old man #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I need a cigarette! #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: Judges?? ... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of a replay of his belly flop and receiving 0's across the board)
- @aimeehall1001: @495Prods -2 #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: FrostyNips is going to be @codibutts new nickname! #mtvfloribamashore 
@codibutts: @nillythesquid I would have scored a ten! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@YoungChove15: I feel like @aimeehall1001 would do something like Codi did  #MTVFloriBamaShore" RT Ofcourse me and @codibutts are dumb af. #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @aimeehall1001 “we’re gonna lock Codi out of the house so he can be the 1st one to catch hypothermia so we can see what happens” I can’t with you  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Everybody hashtag MTVFloribamaShore if your enjoying the episode #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@thebookelorette: Can we make this happen again? @codibutts needs a REAL bath to warm up #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I need something hot after that. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@davidShayne1210: @YoungChove15 @aimeehall1001 I think partying with Aimee would be a blast. She’d cuss ya out and pour ya a drink at the same time. Lol." RT Facts. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@DQ_the_Man: @aimeehall1001 @codibutts I’ve never heard you laugh this hard. What am I saying? You always bring the best laughs.  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thank you so much! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: codi is showing himself to be the mediator from heaven #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KvonComedy No more like the pot stirrer from hell. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@Toddcase4: Ouch I know that had hurt to @codibutts when you plopped down on that ground #MTVFloribamaShore" RT It did. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Does @aimeehall1001 even know that we’re in Montana #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: All the species of bears. I cannot. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: “How do I spell snow”  @nillythesquid I would’ve asked the same thing #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Pregnancy brain! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m convinced we all a bunch of dumbasses #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Is she wearing the look, or is the look wearing her? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace while wearing summer wear - "I can't wear this?")
@shelbycoon: “we’re in Michigan *montana* so we have to watch out for bears and now that there’s snow we have to watch out for polar bears”  @aimeehall1001 cracks me up #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn @pimpfrydrice looking like a whole buffet and I am going for seconds #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Never been sledding before being from the south and I’m ready to get after them slopes #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 is about to get hurt! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: @pimpfrydrice I wouldn’t of asked you to change! You slaying girl! Might be cold but what the hell you look good!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all know I can’t do active stuff. I’m accident prone I’ll hurt myself. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: Now we are in Michigan? Oh...my Lord @aimeehall1001. Definitely some of my all time favorite takes heard from you this Episode. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Meaghan_Messmer: "Here's the thing @nillythesquid, we’re in Michigan so now we have to worry about the polar bears.”-@aimeehall1001 DEAD  #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: My Montana drip is second to none....  #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Hilarious that @aimeehall1001 is still forgetting they're in Montana!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mrdodger1966: @missnatalienunn @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore I think Aimee doesn't know WHICH M state she is in, as she named just about all of them except Maine.
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahhaha @pimpfrydrice i can’t wear this hahahahaha @FloribamaShore
@stephalicious4: @pimpfrydrice  I love the look but no girl change I know from living in IL you will freeze ur ass off! Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m trying to make sure @pimpfrydrice has her liquor blanket before we go sledding DRINK UP!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@StacyBJourney: @JeremiahBuoni gave @pimpfrydrice a mason jar full of henny lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@BVotolato: Gummy bears  @aimeehall1001 you are going to have me waking up the whole neighborhood by laughing this season #MTVFloribamaShore
@KeshiaSW_: .@pimpfrydrice currently: #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Let’s take a shot so we stay warm thank God for @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I know @pimpfrydrice is about to put some clothes on! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am just trying to get fucked up! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Yesss a henny shot @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@Clarence_Pryor: Now I'm praying for @aimeehall1001 because she said she's accident prone! Oh god! Hope she's not too much of a klutz! I'll still pray for her. That's what friends do for each other! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Meaghan_Messmer: Being from Wisconsin, I am literally DYING at all these southerners in the snow. And their comments.  #MTVFloribamaShore  @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas
@JeremiahBuoni: This place is a winter wonderland!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn I wouldnt wanna be in the boys taxi #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: I like how @aimeehall1001 told the cab company they needed a cab because they don't know how to drive in the snow...yeah, also the drinking.... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @pimpfrydrice’s body is just... wow Weary faceSmiling face with heart-shaped eyes #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Snow day @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@KvonComedy: Jeremiah is turning into the knight in shining armor ... who would have guessed??!! #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: @pimpfrydrice “Hurry Potta” I LOVE HER ACCENT #MTVFloribamaShore i wish I had one
@GeoffKeith: How is @pimpfrydrice in the back seat while wearing the conductor's hat? @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: sledddinggggg.... they need to mush mush mush and get some cute dogs in here!  missouri  LOL #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: How do Canadians even live here. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: It look like harrryyyy poooootteeerr @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: No one likes a frozen butt hole #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I think The Revenant was filmed here tbh!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Let’s sled baby!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 don’t know where we at! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Sliding into the DMs like... #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee riding down in a sled)
- @jesvibin: @FloribamaShore our future olympian @aimeehall1001  #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: You just ride it down! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts It's really as simple as that. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This is so much fun! Just what the doctor ordered #MTVFloribamaShore
@DQ_the_Man: @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfrydrice I’m very happy to see you two chatting with each other more. You’re definitely becoming a better person Jeremiah. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 we are in MONTANA! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: I could go to the Olympics for sledding I swear. #MTVFloribamaShore  @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@mrhicksatlarge: @aimeehall1001 wrong state count: (2) Michigan and Missouri. Give us more, please!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @495Prods" RT She don’t know shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Mita_Floria: When @aimeehall1001 said there was Koala Bears and Polar Bears in Michigan, I ran outside to check Cuz Y’all know whatever she says is True #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@atrium347: @aimeehall1001 is the highlight of this episode I swear  #FloribamaShore
@Meaghan_Messmer: “How do Canadians live here?”- @aimeehall1001   She’s killin me with these quotes  #MTVFloribamaShore
@keishaaaa_____: SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! Snowflake @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahaha @aimeehall1001 go to the Olympics for this Hahahahhaha @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @aimeehall1001 is a lot better at sledding that she thought!!! #mtvfloribamashore 
@DinaLovesPrice: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore Watching this as an actual Canadian is hilarious  #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: Omg @nillythesquid just gave me anxiety ! That baby gonna come out ready to rock & roll #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @LilBitSouth Just like his mama #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Omg @aimeehall1001  sliding into the guys dms like @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@495Prods: Pro move right there ...  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @495Prods Pro move indeed!!  @aimeehall1001 didn’t spill a single drop of vodka #MTVFloribamaShore
@Meaghan_Messmer: “I really love Massachusetts.”- @aimeehall1001  Someone write on her hand where y’all are at. Lol
@missnatalienunn: The bottle of vodka hahahah @aimeehall1001
@thisismichaelny: I REALLY LOVE MASSACHUSETTS!  @aimeehall1001 I love u #MTVFloribamaShore
@thebookelorette: @aimeehall1001 sledding down a hill with a bottle of Titos is my spirit animal #MTVFloribamaShore
@Mommylifewith3: I literally can’t catch my breath! @aimeehall1001 has me rolling every Thursday  
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @nillythesquid almost slid right into her 3rd trimester on that sled. #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: I give it a ten.... a ten... a ten! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Bro Gus really is reaching right now  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Morgan_Brooke18: Not that @pimpfrydrice got in the hot tub with a jacket 
@nillythesquid: lol @pimpfrydrice always getting in the hot tub with her jacket in! #MTVFloribamaShore
@shannoonnnkayee: Omg Nilly is so tiny she flew  I love @nillythesquid and @aimeehall1001 relationship  Nilly is gonna be the best mom and Aime is going to be the best auntie  #MTVFloribamaShore
@kthimsenn: @pimpfrydrice keep getting in the hot tub with these fur jackets on gives me anxiety  #MTVFloribamaShore
@lisapatch2001L: @aimeehall1001 was in MO,MI, MA, MN and Canada #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I agree @codibutts.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Where is @pimpfrydrice hair dryer??? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice it wasn’t me. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Sooooooo @pimpfrydrice got to ask for her own hair dryer?? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios Yeh bro you gotta replace shit when you take it mane lol you in the wrong #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: We fight over the dumbest shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@thisismichaelny: First a toothbrush, now a hairdryer. Y'all crazy. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Keep your hands to yourself #MTVFloribamaShore
@YoungChove15: Never touch a black woman's hair dryer bro @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloriBamaShore
@Wooper100: I love how @pimpfrydrice went in the bathroom and was like "eww this bathroom.”  #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Oh shut not the blow dryer @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice
@JeremiahBuoni: Uh oh!!! @pimpfrydrice found her hairdryer and it isn’t in the right bathroom, Gus’s attitude after he took her property speaks to his character and who the real entitled person is! JUST SAYING! #MTVFloribamaShore #hairdryer
@latisha_vailes: I’m so ready for @pimpfrydrice  to READ DaFuck outta Gus cry baby ass #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: However, @pimpfrydrice I did use the hair dryer! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@briasoboojie: Nah y’all might think it’s no big deal but I get @pimpfrydrice completely because Black women have to take extra special care of our hair. They’re also in Montana, where would she buy products for Black hair? #MTVFloribamaShore " RT Periodttttt @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@Cheryl_Bourne: Gus's attitude towards taking @pimpfrydrice blow dryer without asking is the EXACT definition of ENTITLED!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wooper100: I agree with @pimpfrydrice. People shouldn’t have to ask for something that belongs to THEM. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @Wooper100 Facts! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The problem is that @pimpfrydrice just asked a simple question... it’s her property she has every right to ask who took it! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Wonder why @pimpfrydrice still is wearing fur coats when she goes into the hot tub... #MTVFloribamaShore
@the_REAL_bdog: @pimpfrydrice how is Gus expecting you to ask for YOUR hair dryer back? #MTVFloribamaShore
@MandaPanBear: @pimpfrydrice the way Gus looked at you when you confronted him. I would have seen red
@missnatalienunn: Man o man @pimpfrydrice about to LIT this cabin trip vacation up over that blow dyer and the way Gus handled it! This is about to be crazy in 3 2 1 @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: "@ColdSoulSinner: I can’t even take @codibutts tweets seriously #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Motherfucker I am trying! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts you're doing amazing, sweetie #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s a party in the girls bathroom #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am trying to take a bath! #MTVFloribamaShore
@s_clemons18: @codibutts with the grocery store feet I love @aimeehall1001 so much #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Man I’m tired of this shit. I’m out #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mama nilly coming out #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@KirkMedas really said "ight imma head out" #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him walking out of room)
@KirkMedas: Candace don’t need to ask for her shit back Weary faceFace with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: "Grocery store feet" hahaha @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all @codibutts got them walk around piggly wiggly all day with no shoes type feet. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @codibutts: Fuck @aimeehall1001 my feet are better than yours. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios would have been the first person I would ask #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice shouldn’t have to ask for her property back.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Not the chicken fight  if the chicken is done. It gotta be ATE #MTVFloribamaShore
@MandaPanBear: @pimpfrydrice shouldn’t have to ask where her hair dryer is. It’s her property! Especially being a black women who has to take special care of it. @GusSmyrnios get over your damn self
@KeshiaSW_: Why does @pimpfrydrice have to explain herself for a personal item that’s hers?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Who doesn’t like their things to be asked for before somebody takes from your room. Unfortunately I’m use to Gus doing this.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: He should have stole the hair brush instead of the hair dryer. Just a thought. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 And I ooop #MTVFloribamaShore
@sicilyrose24: @JeremiahBuoni @pimpfrydrice Pretty sure Gus should be asking if he can the hair dryer SINCE IT ISN’T HIS!
@JeremiahBuoni: Momma Candace about to get him @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: OKKK... SOOO why is the episode almost over. Because we demand ONE MORE HOUR!!!   come on MTV  double ep pleaseeeeeee #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @KvonComedy I agree! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KvonComedy We need more!!! Right?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KeshiaSW_: The fact that @GusSmyrnios is trying to gaslight @pimpfrydrice over an item that’s hers is pissing me off #MTVFloribamaShore
@MISSxFIERCEx: I don’t understand why Gus is so upset. #FloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @GusSmyrnios
@Golden_Josette: Candace ate Gus UP!  @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@YoungChove15: Bro you're arguing over a hairdryer. Gus just say "Candace I'm sorry for taking your stuff without asking" Simple as 123 @pimpfrydrice @GusSmyrnios
@Erica24Lyn: Gus wants @pimpfrydrice to be wrong in this situation so bad #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: That hair dryer is entitled. That s*** belongs to @pimpfrydrice and now @GusSmyrnios is headed for the mountains. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore Candace is about to whoop some a**.
@codibutts: If y’all would have let me take bath everything would have been fine. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@andrea_mcneely: I have never taken as long as @JeremiahBuoni  to make a bowl of fruit #FloribamaShore" RT Sometimes it’s better to take your time with a meal and stay out of the drama #MTVFloribamaShore
@nicholemtv: @pimpfrydrice is bringing out the can of whoop ass! #respect
@nillythesquid: Candace is 100% allowed to be upset! Period end of discussion #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @JeremiahBuoni "Mama Candace about to get him"  I love you Jeremiah #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@johnnygold99: @pimpfrydrice is better than me...taking something that doesn’t belong to you without asking is thievery!!
@doctorcrummy: Hoping @pimpfrydrice swings on him #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@HeyitsAbbyHere: @pimpfrydrice girl the patience you have. He would have met my fist 3 sentences ago. My shit is my shit. I shouldn’t have to ask you for MY shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@ashleyrenesc: @JeremiahBuoni doing chores in the kitchen is your equivalent to sipping on tea" RT Facts!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@AlwaysCasey: I have never heard of asking someone if they took something of yours, and being mad that they didn't ask you if you had it in the first place?! Gus, how about, did you ASK @pimpfrydrice to use it? Who takes something and keeps it that long without asking?!#FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@jesvibin: the mom side of @nillythesquid JUMPED out this episode  “You’re on restrictions and I’ll let you know when you’re off” 🗣 #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yep!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: @pimpfrydrice has EVERY right to be mad at Gus! That wasn’t cool! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iam_Rellz: This is @JeremiahBuoni right now #FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@iAMshatonia: Seems like @pimpfrydrice and Aimee is the only one who calls Gus out. Everyone else kisses his butt #FloribamaShore" RT Perioddttt-ttt @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: And... he's off! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him running out of the cabin)
@KirkMedas: Well...... looks like it  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: The silence is defining #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I ain’t dirty! @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@JaysRealityBlog: Everytime Aimee does her anger management technique in the middle of chaos, I start DYING I love @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@shannoonnnkayee: What insults is @pimpfrydrice throwing?? NONE. Just don’t steal her stuff? Whatttt? Gus is wrong. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: THIS IS NOT A DRILL  #MTVFloribamaShore continues next Thursday. 
@KirkMedas: There’s no point to understand my boi lol I’m sorry. You took her shit  @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@nayaaaluv: @pimpfrydrice next time pop his ass in the mouth Face with tears of joy
@codibutts: #shorts #MTVFloribamaShore
@johnnygold99: “Put it back where you got it.”  I learned that ish in kindergarten!! @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: What an episode... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: On the next episode of #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Man oh man. What a mf season so far #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas For real!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: me the last 5 mins of this episode!! #mtvfloribamashore 
@missnatalienunn: WHATS GOING ON?
@missnatalienunn: OH MAN WE GOTTA FIND GUS NEXT WEEK A NEW EP. I CANT WAIT @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: What did y’all think of this episode of @FloribamaShore Let me know all your thoughts #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: NEVAAAAAA EVA EVA touch a blank woman’s hair OR her hair products.  This has been a national PSA!! #mtvfloribamashore 
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Rule of Thumb….If it doesn’t belong to you ask first. Simple right? #mtvfloribamashore 
@codibutts: Last Tweet love y’all guy thank you! We have the best fans! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Hope you guys enjoyed another crazy episode of @FloribamaShore come back next week for another wild one!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I’m tryna fugue how TF you run away when you take MY hairdryer ?! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods


❄️    ❄️    ❄️

Yeah Candace, we are also asking ourselves that as the latest fight over a small item -- her hairdryer -- has caused the latest tiff in the house which may lead Gus out of the house permanently. And you may remember at the end of Season 2 that he may not return to the Bam... this prospect may come to light here and now depending upon what goes down next. We'll find out and see.

Coming up tomorrow, we'll head up to the state of Michigan be in the company of the official joining of The Challenge's newest royal couple and we'll also welcome two more dads to the MTV Reality family... and there may also be some other things along the way as we now make our way towards the kickoff of The Challenge All-Stars. Enjoy the week ahead, will you?

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).