Sunday, March 14, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "On Thin Ice"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Hey there... it's Sunday and you're likely enjoy the extra hour of sunlight as well as a big Sunday of events with college hoops and some golden statuettes to be handed out for music excellence. But before you get to fill out those March Madness bracket and prepare for the Grammy Awards in just a bit, we have a perfect appetizer to share with you from the northern frontier of the state of Montana.

That is where this spring's fun of MTV's Floribama Shore is taking place, and our group of Southerners are getting themselves acquainted with their new surroundings. And last week, the group found a way to get used to where they are by doing something that they don't do over there in Florida: go to an ice rink... and that was part of a week where they took part in a set of drunken games. We mean, what else is there to do when you can't go to the beach or hang out in the clubs when they're not available during this crazy time we're in (and hope that this pandemic finally subsides).

But as we have been able to witness these first two weeks, it's what's gone down in the past that will somehow pop up: that includes what went down last time out with the bromance breaking apart. And this week - as it was over in St. Pete Beach, it all comes to a head for Gus and Jeremiah when something they're unfamiliar with when it comes to the weather sees them get trapped. The Playboy will also find himself with something else on his plate in allegations that he cheated... and are there wedding bells on offer for that other budding couple in this cabin?

We'll find out just ahead as we bring you the Pulse of Week of Floribama Shore in Montana... plus we'll have a new track from one of their neighbors down in the Key. Thanks for joining us, and settle in...


AS THEY SAW IT: "On Thin Ice"  
@FloribamaShore: WEATHER ADVISORY: This blizzard ain't the only storm rolling through... especially when the bam's drinking game goes south on tonight's #MTVFloribamaShore! 
@GusSmyrnios: Wildest episode yet of @FloribamaShore at 8/7c tonight don’t miss it!! #mtvfloribamashore
- @sallyannsalsano: @GusSmyrnios Understatement
@codibutts: Y’all get ready for new episodes of @FloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c on @MTV  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Party time hoezzz!! Make sure to tune into @FloribamaShore  at 8/7 c on @mtv !! New episode! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice Wooop woop #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t forget to watch @FloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c it’s going to get so Messica Simpson! #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: All new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight!!!! 8/7c on MTV! Definitely don’t wanna miss tonight’s episode 
@JeremiahBuoni: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! We have another amazing episode for you guys tonight and it’s gonna get crazy So tune in tonight at 8/7c for #MTVFloribamaShore don’t be the person that misses it #season4
@ItsMsHawkins2u: It’s everyone’s favorite night. And by everyone I mean all the geniuses that KNOW to watch #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods @drewtappon @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
@missnatalienunn: So excited tomorrow a new episode of my favorite show  @FloribamaShore   #FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano  make sure you guys all set a reminder
@aimeehall1001: Who’s live tweeting with me tonight on a all new @FloribamaShore at 8/7c tonight is the night that Gus and Jeremiah fight. Have your mimosas ready bitches. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Hold on to ya Js, cabin fever & cabin fights TONIGHT on @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: WINTER STORM WARNING !! And we’re not just talkin’ about the weather…  Tonight is a can’t-miss #MTVFloribamaShore! Tune in at 8/7c on @MTV! This outfit is a can’t miss too #season4 #storm #warning
@Cesaroni25: I really look forward to seeing my #MTVFloribamaShore loves on my TV every Thursday night now  @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@StephanieYu: Can't wait for Floribama Shore in about an hour!! 8/7C on MTV. #MTVFloribamaShore #floribamashore @nillythesquid you're awesome & going to be an amazing mother! Taking SHOTS tonight because of this "fight" & Nilly @FloribamaShore oh I love you to @aimeehall1001
@MCBrandonS: It’s Thursday so one question for you peeps....Who will be live tweeting with me for tonight’s episode of @FloribamaShore ?! It’s gonna be a good one, but don’t take my word for it TUNE IN @ 8 PM !!! I will be following back everyone who live tweets with me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@sallyannsalsano: "@Drkflames56: Does anybody actually care about the tv show FloribamaShore ? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I do and it’s on tonight #MTVFloribamaShore  8pm.  @MTV
@nillythesquid: 12 minute warning!!! Who’s watching with us?! We are love tweeting tonight! Use hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore and we will retweet you!!!
@KirkMedas: It’s almost time!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@_kimgreen: Live tweet with us tonight 8/7c!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Be sure to @ me and use #MTVFloribamaShore so I can find your tweets!!!
@ReedHarrell: Y’all watch #FloribamaShore tonight to see @aimeehall1001 and her crazy room mates
@aimeehall1001: I’m having anxiety thinking about tonight’s episode  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@michaelamiracl2: You can tell @nillythesquid found the right guy on #MTVFloribamaShore cause she’s done with the games" RT You got that right! Ring #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s almost that time. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: 1 minute until @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Maddiekeasley: Thursdays are my fav tv day❗❗ #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001" RT Mine too!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: ITS ALMOST TIME!!! Strap in, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. #MTVFloribamaShore #Season4

@FloribamaShore: Bring it in, y'all! A brand new #MTVFloribamaShore kicks off right NOW on @MTV! Who's watching + tweeting along with me? 
@495Prods: HERE WE GO! All-new @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@MTV: *Hears noise alone in my house at night* A new episode of @FloribamaShore starts right NOW on MTV! 
@JeremiahBuoni: ITS STARTING!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Live tweet with with cast right now!! Use hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore !!!
@nillythesquid: "@DQ_the_Man: @nillythesquid Thanks Nilsa. Best of luck to you all during the upcoming storm. Not just the snow storm obviously. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Thank you  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Never attack a pregnant lady! I’m to bloated to argue!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Let’s go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Its hot out here on the ice #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn @aimeehall1001 y’all see how protective she is of me!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 I need to get me an Aimee #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I do love that Michael Jackson @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 going in BABYYY  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: I do love that Michael Jackson @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas it’s the shrug for me #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: Me and who #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "When y'all get together, it's always some f___ing s___!")
@nillythesquid: We really fighting at a skating rink #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I ain’t do shit wrong but call @KirkMedas a bitch. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: What a start to an episode!!!! Yikes.Let me go get a drink!@MTV @FloribamaShore
@ohno_michael: @aimeehall1001I vibe with you. You don't take shit from no 1#MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsJussthemess: Kirk got mad @aimeehall1001 for doing what he was.....Defending her friend... I'm confused #MTVFloribamaShore 
@GusSmyrnios: I was just trying to be a friend that night I hate it got my name tarnished #MTVFloribamaShore
- @ManaiaToilolo: @GusSmyrnios Stay true to you, real recognizes real
@FloribamaShore: Ice, ice, baby #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Jeremiah almost falling on the ice rink)
@JeremiahBuoni: That was a close one!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m to pregnant to argue.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn well here we go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I just want away from the drama so I’m gonna try and go pro and practice on my slap shot #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Ummm, @aimeehall1001 is anything but a "regular b*tch." @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @GeoffKeith Yep. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m sorry Aimee @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas I’m sorry I love you too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Never want to be the cause of anyone’s pain so I will apologize for hurting someone #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Kirk and Aimee are like siblings for real lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Stupid bitch hurts my feelings. Call me a regular bitch. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 you are extraordinary #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: I can't wait until I can regular bitch hug somebody again. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "Can I give you a regular bitch hug?")
@YoungChove15: @aimeehall1001 throws the mayonnaise at @KirkMedas TOUCHDOWN AIMEE #MTVFloriBamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I really am living my best life right now in Montana! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s always some fucked up shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Yehaw #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001 are the same person #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Never going to a skating rink again #MTVFloribamaShore
@pinnellybread: @KirkMedas and @aimeehall1001 got me crying when they apologized to each other  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Sooooo u stealing Hennessy mfer.. ?! @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: All I want to do is chop wood and relieve myself from the drama! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My boo @pimpfrydrice always checking on me #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m always peeping shit #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Not shown on @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore @KirkMedas
@JeremiahBuoni: "@mels452: Y’all leave @JeremiahBuoni alone. He hates toxicity and quietly peace’s out.  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Accurate depiction of how it works in my mind #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice I did take some of your Hennessy. #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: I’m glad that @KirkMedas & @aimeehall1001 apologize to each other. #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Just don’t want to be in any drama now that I’m pregnant.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @KirkMedas and @aimeehall1001 are legit fraternal toxic twins #mtvfloribamashore 
@FloribamaShore: Nothing to see here.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "Pray for us.")
@nillythesquid: As a pregnant women I deserve to be able to be in a peaceful environment #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m glad I’m outside chopping wood tbh! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni Ooooh, he's a lumberjack! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Better believe it!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m the voice of reason I swear #MTVFloribamaShore
@REGGIE__Music: The fact that they basically team up on @GusSmyrnios , made me realize @KirkMedas is a mf real one on the team #FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas is funny af bruh #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: @GusSmyrnios is just trying talk. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Hey guys the fire is ready #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol I’m Jesus’s girl too!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: .@pimpfrydrice is all of us Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I am Jesus girl. #MTVFloribamaShore
@brittneyshiann_: Stress is literally the one thing that can effect SO many different things in a pregnancy.. I’m glad @pimpfrydrice tried saying something @nillythesquid  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I’m just tryna make the broccoli #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios is the little brother I never had #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice  cooking in this outfit and mask is a whole mood.#mtvfloribamashore 
@chelseypoo1223: Okay but @aimeehall1001  is a mood!!!
@briannacotter27: I’m so glad that @GusSmyrnios had @KirkMedas by his side #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Just wanted a second. My pregnancy is the most important thing to me!! I will protect my mental health at all cost #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Is it illegal to drug someone with melatonin? #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: Let’s get @FloribamaShore trending tonight by using the hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore !!! @495Prods
@MCBrandonS: @pimpfrydrice you didn’t anything wrong baby boo #MTVFloribamaShore
@BabyElise__: @pimpfrydrice doesn’t get enough credit for being the mom of the group and trying to keep everyone sane #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Something tells me we're not done here... #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "Are you f___ing forreal?")
@landxnwilbur: lmao @JeremiahBuoni sneaking outside with a bottle of tequila to chop wood is a mood #MTVFloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: I respect @GusSmyrnios expressing his feelings cause it’s only fair.
@nillythesquid: Take the high road queen #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@pimpfrydrice is NOT having it! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Don't nobody wanna be around that all the time!")
@cb_yellowjacket: Nice to see @pimpfrydrice playing peacemaker! She just wants to have fun!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: THAT’S RIGHT @aimeehall1001 WE GOT THAT ANGER MANAGEMENT #MTVFloribamaShore
@BabyElise__: I don’t see why everyone is butt hurt about @JeremiahBuoni not involving himself in drama. Cause he’s me all the way.... oh y’all beefing ??? Bet let me go tie my shoe in the corner cause no #FloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: Lmao @KirkMedas needs a concussion check after that head shake @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well at least @nillythesquid and @GusSmyrnios can put it behind the #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Hug it out #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Some babies listen to classical music when they're in the womb. Some listen, firsthand, to the cast of @FloribamaShore drink and fight. @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith Sorry Gray #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@JadeXo1991: I cringe so hard watching how Gus speaks to @nillythesquid specially in that first trimester when miscarriages are so high from stress   #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I was so scared for my baby because I didnt want to lose him...#MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @aimeehall1001 is over here plotting her malatonin mayhem #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: It is cold as fuck in Montana. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Gin and Gatorade?? Sounds uhhh.... not for me #MTVFloribamaShore 
@nillythesquid: So @codibutts put his finger on all the burgers?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Oooof #MTVFloribamaShore
@michaelamiracl2: @aimeehall1001 with the slipping melatonin in @GusSmyrnios drink has killed me #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts really put his nasty ass hands on all the meat  #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I love @aimeehall1001  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @missnatalienunn I love you too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: The heat from the grill kills that shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: You forget someone @pimpfrydrice  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Bison is an animal? Ya learn something new everyday #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: 2 hours later @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 you are dumb as hell, but I love you. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: If I can’t roast you... we ain’t cool frfr #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfrydrice Facts. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: There is not that many Bysons left yall. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas and @aimeehall1001 it was 2 hours ago. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I wish I grew up in the 80s #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Stupid idiots. #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Ahahahah how did you forget to pray for @codibutts at @pimpfrydrice #mtvfloribamashore 
@codibutts: I love y’all @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: Shits about to go downnnnnn. #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @codibutts
@ctopherd: #MTVFloribamaShore is soooooo good tonight! Did you know Bison's are bisexual? Thank @aimeehall1001 for that gem!
@pimpfrydrice: Actually it comes from “lookin ass” @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@CalebAnt: Shit seem like @GusSmyrnios vs The World
@aimeehall1001: I hate head ass jokes. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Headass @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: A bison is a bisexual what @aimeehall1001 ???????? Lmao you slay me all the time!!! #mtvfloribamashore 
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Hey @codibutts those jokes weren’t funny Headass.  well according to @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore 
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 with an axe is stressing me out #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfrydrice You stressed me out more with an ax. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What is that outfit @JeremiahBuoni... I feel like every vacation the outfits get more interesting #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Interesting is the word #MTVFloribamaShore
Quote Tweet
@nillythesquid: Ummm... @aimeehall1001 with an axe?!?! I’m scared #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Someone needs to get that ax from @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Seriously what do you think? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni Ohh hell naw! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: This is why I don’t do chores. I am accident prone. #MTVFloribamaShore
@katlynlacy1999: I think @GusSmyrnios should be able to talk about his feelings he bottled them up for years it isn’t good to keep it bottled up #FloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: Lol @pimpfrydrice forgot to say @codibutts name in the prayer!!  #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: I love @pimpfrydrice dinner prayers #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @MCBrandonS Thank you thank you!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@omgitzjada: I love Candace she's my favorite @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: How you gonna do @codibutts  like that! #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice
@Shellnicole23: @pimpfrydrice how you do @codibutts like that? #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@AudreyLizzi: @aimeehall1001 makes my Thursday’s better I love her" RT Aww love you too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: I live for @aimeehall1001 commentary  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I love you @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@atrium347: @aimeehall1001 “bison is a bisexual cow and now there’s one less”  #FloribamaShore that is a line I was not expecting
@POTTSEY3212: @KirkMedas @codibutts MAIN REASON I WATCH IS KIRK PERIOD POINT BLANK!!! CODI #2, because he's hilarious. They just gotta teach @GusSmyrnios how to dress and be a "man" fuck boy you don'tgo at a pregnant girl over some 1 1/2 dumb shit!!!! #Kirk&Cody #SofterThanCharminGus #WhyDoesHeCrySoMuchFuck
@nillythesquid: Y’all I’m trying to forget that I went to jail  #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: .@pimpfrydrice's mealtime prayers still don't disappoint! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: This wood chopping outfit…..I need an explanation @JeremiahBuoni #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u It’s so ugly. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love that drunk @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@BrittneyBalla17: Wtf did @aimeehall1001 just say about Bison??  #FloribamaShore
@KeshiaSW_: Not @pimpfrydrice forgetting Codi for a second during the prayer  #mtvfloribamashore
@Hayyy_Ana: "bison is a bisexual cow" - @aimeehall1001 #FloribamaShore
@robbysisland: @FloribamaShore #FloribamaShore A bison is a bisexual cow and now there's one less.  @aimeehall1001
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni outfit is so bad. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: NOT A BISEXUAL COW LOL HAHAHAH  #MTVFloribamaShore
@meganngregoryy: @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001  crack me up so much  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@DQ_the_Man: @nillythesquid How good are your cheesy potatoes? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT So freaking good! Right roomies?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@s_clemons18: @aimeehall1001 taking up for @nillythesquid is like my bestie @Morgan_Brooke18 taking up for  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Absolutely #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I really am in a great place here in Montana sitting by the fire with @aimeehall1001 and it’s only gonna get better...... HOPEFULLY!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@thatsmyuhpenyun: It only takes one headass joke throw everyone over the edge and then everything suddenly becomes so funny even when it’s not #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Exactly.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@GeoffKeith: .@JeremiahBuoni looks like Captain America's cousin who nobody talks about (but should). @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I would have to agree #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: @GusSmyrnios loving the jokes tonight! Funny as hell and good looks #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love Rat! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Codi has a great personality #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Fuck no. @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: him - "How do you like my outfit?")
@nillythesquid: I love being the designated spanker!!! I’ve always wanted to spank my roommates they deserve it sometimes #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: How was that spanking @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid That shit hurt like a Motherfucker! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JaysRealityBlog: I love @JeremiahBuoni & @aimeehall1001’s friendship. My favorites #MTVFloribamaShore
@ohno_michael: I love @aimeehall1001 She's my spirit animal! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: That shit hurted #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Omg as if @codibutts needs any reason to take his clothes off. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: It's giving Leaf fluttering in wind Tropical Lumberjack   #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "How do you like my outfit?")
@pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid Nilsa Maria hittin a little too hard for me #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@KirkMedas: y’all got me fucked up man #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas trying to find a rat #MTVFloribamaShore
@Golden_Josette: Jeremiah will literally wear anything @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas we gotcha! #MTVFloribamaShore
@High0ffrick: @aimeehall1001 is my favorite person on this show  #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Love being in the house with @JeremiahBuoni he always cooking good food to feed his big ass  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid I do my best  #MTVFloribamaShore
@RachelJ45965656: I think @aimeehall1001 has to be the sweetest person ever. She’s always so quick to apologize or make someone feel comfortable #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@rayneedrop: Let’s be real, I watch  #MTVFloribamaShore for @pimpfrydrice and @aimeehall1001 to grace my screen. Red heart
@mels452: .@JeremiahBuoni just needed someone to see his perspective. So happy @aimeehall1001 sat down with him.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Whew baby Squid better be ready cuz @nillythesquid has a heavy spanking hand. How did that feel @codibutts @KirkMedas #mtvfloribamashore 
@MCBrandonS: Why does @JeremiahBuoni look exactly like captain America ?! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: A blizzard? I’m from the south idk how to survive in a blizzard! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Not a blizzard. Eww I hate this weather. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Someone has to dig us out if we get snowed in! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: .@aimeehall1001 gave us a scare handling that ax! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn y’all really trying to cook my ass. #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: I love @aimeehall1001 and @JeremiahBuoni having a brother & sister moment talk!! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who else agrees that the boys should take one for the team and let us girls eat them if we get snowed in and get hungry??! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Beautiful fireside conversation between @JeremiahBuoni and @aimeehall1001!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: "@DMitchell1013: To me watching the show I would all say I feel like @pimpfrydrice & @JeremiahBuoni were the outcast #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Factzzzz #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@KvonComedy: If you were in  a snowstorm with floribama who would you F M K...  (f marry Kill )  hahahah.  leave your answers in the comments #FloribamaShore  
@Toddcase4: @aimeehall1001 is truly a good person with a good heart, she just wants the best for everyone and she just wants everybody to get along #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice I guess you will be surprised. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Still waiting on this wedding!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @codibutts @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: Who wants to see @codibutts put a ring on @pimpfrydrice finger?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: This prank isn’t going so well.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@SuzieQassistant: @aimeehall1001 Aimee!!!! You are beautiful!!! Please try not to think anything different! #season1 #youaremyfavourite" RT Thank you. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@MandaPanBear: @nillythesquid My tv must be behind cuz you all texting about stuff that hasn’t happened on my end yet lol" RT We might be a little ahead #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: STENSON! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Codi)
@aimeehall1001: That would have been a lit ass wedding. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Prank went all wrong. #MTVFloribamaShore
@DMitchell1013: @pimpfrydrice can our girl get her own show on the side #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Hurricane party- Blizzard party. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @Shellnicole23: @aimeehall1001 Been to plenty of hurricane parties— never a blizzard party. Sounds funnnnn #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Can't believe @pimpfrydrice forgot to mention Codi in the prayer! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Aunt @aimeehall1001 is drinking for 2! Me and her! #MTVFloribamaShore
@IIIMarvin: Yo @FloribamaShore Can I Please Take A Moment To Express How Fabulous And Gorgeous My Ladies @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 And @pimpfrydrice Look Tonight. These Ladies Are Beauty Personified!!!! #WerkItLadies #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: Poor @KirkMedas lmao #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 you going to be drunk. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Yea cause what else is there to do in a blizzard besides drink? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @codibutts is the biggest liar lolololol #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @aimeehall1001 gets hammered during her own game  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Bc everyone wants to attack me. #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: Y’all did @KirkMedas dirty  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 bout to drunk #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfrydrice You are too!! Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @aimeehall1001 left the building #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid The smart thing to do. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Sorry Jere boy @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@MandaPanBear: @aimeehall1001 and @nillythesquid I love watching you guys and how guys have remained sisters from other misters #chichisup #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: They all left @KirkMedas blindfolded!!! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: When you need an excuse to leave you say you have to go pee. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 She said....... SEE YA #MTVFloribamaShore
- @itsBRITTANYokay: Yes God. My favorite one! @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Listen... @pimpfrydrice knows exactly what to do.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "This is how scary movies start.")
@nillythesquid: "@MandaPanBear: @aimeehall1001 and @nillythesquid I love watching you guys and how guys have remained sisters from other misters #chichisup #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Always and forever #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Inquiring minds want to know if @codibutts really tastes like chicken and beer. #mtvfloribamashore 
@E43155337: @pimpfrydrice omg  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Becks_Y92: @pimpfrydrice has thought long and hard about her survival in a horror movie #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: Okay I am coming over for dinner #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @B_lashess You can come anytime. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: And here we goooooooo #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: This is awkward... #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I just wanna show @pimpfrydrice my belly not have a fight break out! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: We all voted the same person as entitled for a reason.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@Lindzanne1: Is this the first time they’ve all seen snow? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I think so. #MTVFloribamaShore
@stephalicious4: ‘This went from a vacation to a horror movie just in one phone call’  I love the shit that comes outta @KirkMedas mouth!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@omgitzjada: The dinner conversation about the blizzard @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@495Prods: You got this @KirkMedas ...  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Next question let’s move on! No fighting #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m just laying down minding my business #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Steal my car and wreck it, kick me out of a house I pay just as much rent as you. Definition of entitled. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Pride and entitlement isn’t the same thing #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Here we go!!! #entitled #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I wish y’all would have just poured it in my cup. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Way to duck that swing @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: They lucky they edited the punches out  #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: Ohhh shit looks like it’s about to go down in the @FloribamaShore house #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I felt @JeremiahBuoni on “I fear no one but God” #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: Let’s get ready to rumble. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Great game @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Sorry. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I need to stop drinking. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I should have stayed my ass in the bathroom. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 Hell you should have. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: That fight just scared the shit out of me... not the environment I want to be in while pregnant #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: So much for us squashing things #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I am a hot ass mess when I drink. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Taylorlulani: “bison is a bisexual cow” i wanna be @aimeehall1001 friend so bad #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Wait @pimpfrydrice and @codibutts basically pranked themselves. Lmao. The families said GREAT!  now yall really gotta get married! #floribamababies
@KirkMedas: @codibutts don’t want these hands  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Lol @codibutts and @KirkMedas are enablers. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me watching this game go downhill. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "Anyway", and face reactions of Nilsa, Candace and Gus knowing it was a bad night)
@Wooper100: I don’t think they’re buying it. They’re just playing along. #MTVFloribamaShore @codibutts @pimpfrydrice
@MandaPanBear: @codibutts and @pimpfrydrice seriously I’m down if this wedding/proposal would be real. Think all of us fans would join that train #MTVFloribamaShore
@LeLe0307: I looovvee that @codibutts & @pimpfrydrice  parents were sooo happy!! Just marry eachother already!!!! Lol!!!
@jesvibin: @pimpfrydrice your dad is the best  “he heard my prayers!!!” #MTVFloribamaShore
@sammyyy_5: @pimpfrydrice didn’t expect that reaction from papa rice #MTVFloribamaShore
@mrhicksatlarge: Just when you thought the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich was the best thing going. Now during blizzard conditions there's the @codibutts Sandwich!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @KirkMedas @nillythesquid
@GeoffKeith: I've noticed @JeremiahBuoni isn't really drinking much. Maybe he's preggo too. @nillythesquid @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GeoffKeith Lol @JeremiahBuoni you got something to tell us?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid @GeoffKeith No, I don’t think so #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: when aimee has a hurricane in the south, it comes in a tall glass with an umbrella in it.. .hahahahaa #FloribamaShore 
@cb_yellowjacket: .@pimpfrydrice's father's response to Codi's marriage proposal was amazing! #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: .@aimeehall1001 has been drinking too much tonight!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MCBrandonS: @GusSmyrnios give the directors the death stare eyes #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @KirkMedas is blindfolded and the crew leave him... @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni and @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore @uptodatetv @495Prods #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@Erica24Lyn: Idk if I missed something but I’ve never seen @JeremiahBuoni act better then anyone else #MTVFloribamaShore" RT That’s what I’m thinking. #MTVFloribamaShore
@helpmatty: Can’t wait for the wedding @pimpfrydrice & @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cici_Penguin: No more drinking games. People get butt hurt over silly shit #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Wooper100: Wow! That whole night took a turn for the worst. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Cici_Penguin: No more drinking games. People get butt hurt over silly shit #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Never again #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: This winter storm is no joke. But how did it go from keeping warm and safe to eating bodies! Like what? #mtvfloribamashore 
@KvonComedy: which supercuts does jeremiah go to and why?  retweet if you agree #FloribamaShore 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KvonComedy That’s cold #MTVFloribamaShore
@omgitzjada: This game is turning bad @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@ScrawnyRhino: Aimee said “I gotta pee” #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I shoulda did the same #MTVFloribamaShore
@Lindzanne1: This game was supposed to be light hearted and fun  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @Lindzanne1 Yep #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @Lindzanne1 Right.... yikes #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@cb_yellowjacket: .@pimpfrydrice's father's response to Codi's marriage proposal was amazing! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Right!!! We having a floribama wedding #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Let's get ready to ruuuummmmbbblllllee!!!! @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios
@ItsJussthemess: When has @JeremiahBuoni ever acted entitled?? If people don't want to do something they don't have to. Not everyone is the same or enjoys the same thing. I tell my friends no all the time they don't get mad and call me entitled  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@brandy_kayy: Gus and Jeremiah just need to hunch and get it over with #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Make up sex is always the best right? #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @pimpfrydrice “idk what Gus is doing with his nails but uh... you need a nail shop”  #MTVFloribamaShore
@B_lashess: @pimpfrydrice “you need a nail shop” just lost it #MTVFloribamaShore
@maayrasaldana: at least they know not to play this game ever again @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @codibutts @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: GUSSSSS NOOOOOOOO  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@aj_ducey: @GusSmyrnios Good thing they didn't edit out the fact that you pushed @JeremiahBuoni while he was sitting down and scratched him. What kind of a man does that ??" RT Great question! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Hollyyo1: I can’t get enough of @pimpfrydrice commentary, you need a podcast! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Yes she does! #MTVFloribamaShore
@sallyannsalsano: "@MandyLynne08: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore Just got home with my alcohol! Cannot wait for this sh*t show!" RT It will deliver on that #MTVFloribamaShore
@NBATALK16653108: @GusSmyrnios I thought you could fight? @JeremiahBuoni is competing in fights with you without even fighting back #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Do you ever get a text from someone and you're just like... #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "Leave me the f___ alone!")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Mainly troll DM’s #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Toddcase4: @pimpfrydrice gives some of the best commentary lol #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Doesn’t she!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@risrisac: Poor Nilsa just wants it to be over.  I feel you.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@squarestanley: @JeremiahBuoni nailed that shit. He’s picking the biggest guy in the room to prove how tough he is. To prove he’s a “man”. #FloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: I'm all for @codibutts & @pimpfrydrice getting married #MTVFloribamaShore
@thatsmyuhpenyun: Thank you for being my favorites @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@nillythesquid: "@BlessedTess27: I’m glad you’re ok @nillythesquid that fight was uncalled for...  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I’m just glad I wasn’t in the way #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Enjoying @pimpfrydrice's commentary tonight!! Saying Gus needs work on his nails was hilarious! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: THAT FIGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED  #MTVFloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: If you thought sh*t went down this week... weelllll!! See y'all next Thursday.
@JaysRealityBlog: Next week looks crazy!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JaysRealityBlog Oh it is... it’s just getting started #MTVFloribamaShore
@BlackWrestling2: As I said last week NEXT THURSDAY NEEDA COME #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Thanks everybody for the support!!! It really means the world, thank you for welcoming us into your living room and following our lives! Hope you liked the episode #MTVFloribamaShore


❄️    ❄️    ❄️

Jeremiah offering the final word on a night where, once again, he is in the spotlight along with Gus for, obviously, a fight that went down again just as it did some sixteen months ago outside of Tampa Bay. And it was a result of a family game night caused by a winter blizzard outside their door among other matters taking place in Montana. And the drama just can't escape this bunch...


 #DCExtraTime 
"MALIBU" BY BG

There is another MTV cast who are used to that notion that what happens in their hometown will not stay where they live and will instead be beamed into our living rooms... of course, we are talking about the kids of Siesta Key. We got to begin covering regularly those drama-filled Floridian neighbors last year for Season 3 and, if things are the way they are schedule wise, once we render a verdict in Iceland upon the end of Double Agents we'll turn a portion of our focus on here to what will go down in the Key... and a couple times we've taken a look ahead at what's to come on Season 4 - including that new cast member and where they'll be spending part of their summer at.

Those of you who follow the ebbs & flows in the Key know that Brandon is not only the resident player in the group, he is also a musician as well. He's dropped a few singles under the BG initials since he first made a name for himself on MTV including his romances with Madisson, Amanda, Canvas and Camilla - he's even collaborated a few times with friend of the group, Pauly Paul. And in the words of what the ladder likes to call "a night at the Academy Awards" (though the Oscar nominations won't be announced until Nick Jonas and wife Priyanka Chopra reveal them tomorrow), it feels rather appropriate that we share with you below his new music video for a banger entitled, "Malibu."  It's garnered the approval of not only Amanda, but also Juliette's boo Sam.




The Grammys are taking place in just a few hours from now, and make sure to join yours truly for the big show tonight on #DCNOW @DC408DxNow for live tweets, buzz from the red carpet and much more. And be sure to rejoin us afterwards when we'll meet the two biggest new fans of The Challenge... join us then, will you? Enjoy your Sunday everyone...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).