Thursday, April 21, 2022

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach 5 - "The Lengths We Go to Lie to an Ex"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Hello once again, everybody... if you're an MTV Reality TV fan, then this spring 2022 is surely gonna be something else, as we got to elaborate on in our season preview post just a few weeks back. But before we go there, we have what to us will feel like the dessert of sorts when it comes to this cycle in Ex On The Beach, as Season 5 and its return from the pandemic break rolls along in the Canary Islands.

Last we were there, the Beach of Doom reopened -- it's where those in the house are sent to meet the incoming occupants, and one ex who we saw on A Double Shot at Love Takes Vegas in Derynn's Chippendales ex Ricky washed up ashore. Another place that saw dust build up was the Shack of Secrets, and Da'Vonne not only found herself in a toy store but also met Jamar's Canadian Big Brother housemate Minh-Ly as well as plenty of tea on the Torontoan. And no MTV Reality dating show would be complete without a game of truth of dare and a triple kiss: David, Arisce and Mike.

Well, can it get any more steamier than this? Well, you bet... the house will find themselves returning to the dinner table once again as the Table of Truth will reveal a bit more about the ex of our resident mom in this villa... and there may also be more in store as far as that player from that first summer in Love Island. And the guys get some advice on how to strut their stuff on that stage with Ricky if they decide to spend a night in Vegas with Vinny & friends this summer, the next incoming ex to town has their eyes on wanting to derail one of the two love triangles in the villa.

All the action, reaction and interaction awaits on the 'Pulse of Week 3 of Ex On The Beach 5... and welcome on in...


BEFORE THE BEACH: Before Week 3  
@ExOnTheBeach: The SHACK of SECRETS ๐Ÿคซ exposes NEED TO KNOW info about someone's EX ๐Ÿ‘€ Da'Vonne is NOT ready for what she's about to uncover... Oh, we just love the Shack of Secrets! ๐Ÿฅฐ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: If you missed the SEASON PREMIERE of #ExOnTheBeach, DON'T WORRY you can watch the ✨FULL EPISODE RIGHT NOW✨ on YouTube! See the drama EVERYONE is talking about before joining us on the beach EVERY THURSDAY at 8/7c on @MTV ๐Ÿ FULL EPISODE➡️https://youtube.com/watch?v=juXVBrihUk8
@ExOnTheBeach: There is no shortage of CONTENT this season ๐Ÿ˜‚ our cast is keeping y’all FED! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Join us on the beach every THURSDAY at 8/7c ๐Ÿ and stream the SEASON PREMIERE of #ExOnTheBeach FOR ✨FREE✨ right now on YouTube! ➡️ https://youtube.com/watch?v=juXVBrihUk8
- @DavidBarta: @ExOnTheBeach When you come home and mom made a crockpot dinner ๐Ÿ’€
@MikeMGTV: Okay I want to do that reviewing the strongest alcohol in America video but I can not find the Clear Spring 190 proof because it’s illegal to sell and now I’m PISSED
- @Ariscestocrat: @MikeMGTV This is Twitter, show us them BALLS!
- @MikeMGTV: @Ariscestocrat Check your phone
@Ariscestocrat: @ExOnTheBeach Cast premiere party @BeachesWeho what couples are y’all rooting for? @MTV
@ExOnTheBeach: Find out ALL of the JUICY details behind Arisce and Mike’s relationship and BREAK UP! ๐Ÿซข Sounds to us like there might still be a SPARK ๐Ÿ’ฅ between them, what do YOU think? ๐Ÿค” #ExOnTheBeach
- @Ariscestocrat: @ExOnTheBeach Regrets
@ExOnTheBeach: Da’Vonne and Jamar’s RELATIONSHIP/BREAK UP story is a BIT a more complicated… ๐Ÿคฆ Imagine watching your person getting intimate with someone else ON LIVE TV? ๐Ÿ˜จ You think these ️⃣ have a future? Find out more TOMORROW on an ALL NEW episode of #ExOnTheBeach at 8/7c on MTV๐Ÿ“บ
@ExOnTheBeach: NOTHING is off the table. Gotta keep your options OPEN when you’re on the beach ๐Ÿ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ Join us on the beach TOMORROW at 8/7c on MTV ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Derynn_Paige
@dwashtweets: Y’all weird for trying to come at Da’Vonne & not saying anything about Jamar lol…… he needed the check more than she did for sure, I’m sure they wanted her & she said yes because she can,  the producers knew wtf was going on lol. he was the after thought.
@NaseemaVeasey: Arisce & Da’Vonne are my favs. I’ve loved Da’Vonne since The challenge. I love Arisce’s nonchalant attitude, her comebacks.. and she’s so stylish๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I might like David too, I haven’t decided yet๐Ÿ˜ฌ#ExOnTheBeach
@NaseemaVeasey: So Mike came on the show because he wanted my sis Arisce back and wanted to show that he’s serious about her. Then proceeds to kiss Davis hours later, says he won’t hurt her, says he loves her.. just to go tell David he feels trapped & tired of her๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: ‼️TONIGHT‼️ David’s EX, Dani arrives… will things between them HEAT UP ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ or will they ICE each other out?? ๐Ÿฅถ DON’T miss an ALL NEW #ExOnTheBeach TONIGHT at 8/7c on MTV ๐Ÿ
- @danicoco11: @ExOnTheBeach oh hey I know her
@Derynn_Paige: Tune into @ExOnTheBeach tonight to watch me ride a banana ๐ŸŒ
@ExOnTheBeach: These are the 5 MUST-SEE ๐Ÿ‘€ moments from LAST WEEK'S episode of #ExOnTheBeach, including the arrival of NEW EXES๐Ÿ™…, a confirmed suspicion๐Ÿค”, and much MORE! Don’t miss more Ex On The Beach, TONIGHT at 8/7c on MTV! ๐Ÿ️
@DavidBarta: Waking up seeing it’s Thursday … also remembering what that means tonight is ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜ค @ExOnTheBeach
- @kiingjam: @ExOnTheBeach Me & @minx_ly  being #1 must see isn’t a surprise! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคญ
@MikeMGTV: getting ready to put on a show tonight on #exonthebeach
- @RickyRogers_: @MikeMGTV @DavidBarta My proud dad moment honestly
@DayDaVonne_: New episode tonight #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Have Caro and her EX Ray made amends?❤️‍๐Ÿฉน It seems like Caro is open to re-igniting the FIRE between them...๐Ÿ”ฅ Maybe there's a future here? FIND OUT TONIGHT on an ALL NEW episode of #ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿ️ at 8/7c on MTV!
@ExOnTheBeach: Derynn and Ricky's relationship ended because of a TikTok! ๐Ÿ“ฑBro literally danced his way out of the relationship! ๐Ÿ•บNow these two are forced to spend time together, can they repair the damage? ๐Ÿ’”FIND OUT TONIGHT on #ExOnTheBeach at 8/7c on MTV! ๐Ÿ @Derynn_Paige @RickyRogers_
- @Derynn_Paige: @ExOnTheBeach D*ck Tok or Tik Tok???? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@MikeMGTV: I’m gunna miss the episode today, don’t tell me nuthin. In fact, don’t watch. Nothing happens ๐Ÿ˜‡ #exonthebeach
@MikeMGTV: @Ariscestocrat I literally said “ill show you what an open relationship with me is like” and you ON CAMERA agreed, and we said GAME ON. So… game on.
@therealnicolita: GUESS WHAT... I have a new website with exclusive content just for you! ๐Ÿคฏ I’ll be active on my site everyday. You’ll definitely want to subscribe! http://nicoleamelia.com
@DayDaVonne_: @dwashtweets Oh baby you can always tell who has “the name” .. that’s why I’m getting all the heat. Idc what they’re saying .. but HIS silence is speaking volumes especially when HE KNOWS why he was even considered. But I’ll let it rock. Lol for now 
- @kiingjam: @DayDaVonne_ What you want from me? ๐Ÿ˜‚ a fuckin thank you letter?? An invoice?? Looks like the heat getting to you! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
@kiingjam: Silent where?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I be talkin the most shit on my insta idk bout yall but i hate typing shit. I cant do the paragraphs ting ๐Ÿ˜‚ i like videos man
@kiingjam: Shordy went on tv and called me a bunch of disgusting names. Talked a whole bunch of shit about me and expected me to be appreciative for that. Like what  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kiingjam: You disrespect me. you violated me. You made my life HELL on that show. All for WHAT!? And you want me to appreciate you and be thank ful??!! Yeah fuckin right
@kiingjam: Nah i came there and was hitting on caro ๐Ÿ˜‚ if i was trashing her they woulda shown it!!
@kiingjam: Why would i go on a show and trash the only person i know there to a bunch of strangers..? Cmon now ppl i aint like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚
@kiingjam: Day stans still believe in santa claus i don’t business wit them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kiingjam: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ shordy goin LOW thats how u KNOW ! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@RayGantt: @kiingjam So Day lying..?๐Ÿ˜ด Half the cast didn’t have to run across the pool to stop you from manhandling Minh-Ly? Stop cappin for the blogs before everybody come on here and violate you my boy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿงข 
- @kiingjam: @RayGantt BRING THE WHOLE CAST PUSSY IM RIGHT HERE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ VIOLATE WHO???? I KNO I DIDNT DO THAT
- @MikeMGTV: @kiingjam @RayGantt There was a reason some of us might’ve gotten extra aggravated this episode since people weren’t remove beforehand. Things seem to add up huh?
- @DayDaVonne_: @MikeMGTV Come through Mike !!!!!
@DayDaVonne_: Exactly
@MikeMGTV: The show: we’re not gunna talk about this!  The cast:
- @DayDaVonne_: @MikeMGTV Lmaooo
@kiingjam: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aw they doin what they did to me on the show all tryna get on me. So cute ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

AS THEY SAW IT: "The Lengths We Go to Lie to an Ex"    
@ExOnTheBeach: The FUN is OVER for David! ๐Ÿ˜ณ His EX is about to join us on the beach, ARE YOU? ๐Ÿ️ An ALL NEW episode of #ExOnTheBeach starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! ๐Ÿ’” (GIF of him reacting to seeing his ex arrive)
@DavidBarta: Oh God here we go
@ExOnTheBeach: David, my guy....๐Ÿคฆ What are you doing?  #ExOnTheBeach @DavidBarta @DaniCoco11 (Video of Dani's arrival)
@DayDaVonne_: ๐Ÿ—ฃyou betta run off your rรฉsumรฉ Dani !!! #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: My brother lol messy @DavidBarta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Alright alright enough of that … new episode ๐Ÿ‘€ #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Bruh the Speedo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚#ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: We love the confidence queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚ @minx_ly #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I have a bear that's made out of gold.")
@Derynn_Paige: I like Dani!!!!! way more than David ๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
- @danicoco11: @Derynn_Paige You heard it here first ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿคช @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Notice who isn’t sitting in the MANDATORY GROUP CIRCLE ๐Ÿ˜‚
@therealnicolita: Mega Bed’s were my favorite!! #exonthebeach
@danicoco11: Life pro tip: if he dumps you to go on a dating show… RUN. (Or follow him on to his next dating show.) #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: @danicoco11 YASSSS!!!!!
- @danicoco11: @ExOnTheBeach Dolla dolla bills, y’all
@danicoco11: the third Olsen twin!!!! I’m dead @Ariscestocrat #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Ray gotta be king messy but I’m here for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@tmntfan1093: @DavidBarta lordt this is gonna be a messy ep for David. #exonthebeach
@DavidBarta: Okay I got my Speedo moment let’s cut the episode here ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜‡
@EmbarrassSpread: Ray’s finally being honest? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: POV: You walk in on me and the boys making a tiktok ๐Ÿ˜Ž #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of David, Ricky, Mike and Ray doing a dance)
@Derynn_Paige: I can’t even handle one stripper. This is a lot #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Somebody is missing from these scenes … I can’t figure out who though… but folks are missing ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@tmntfan1093: @DayDaVonne_ is that supportive friend who is just here for everyone! #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Hang this in a museum @RayGantt @DavidBarta @MikeMGTV  #ExOnTheBeach
- @Derynn_Paige: @RickyRogers_  Or my bedroom #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Stripper magic works what can I say ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Dani’s white nails …. IYKYK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
- @danicoco11: @DayDaVonne_ They still haunt me in my sleep ๐Ÿ’€ #exonthebeach
@DavidBarta: “Half the worst thing ever” ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ I can’t
@DavidBarta: I swear I was magic mike in another life
@danicoco11: What can I say, I love a slightly below average strip tease ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
- @MikeMGTV: @danicoco11 I love YOU ๐Ÿ’œ
@DayDaVonne_: "@coochella: I will never understand why people hate @DayDaVonne_ so much. It’s very weird" RT The dislike Day committee… every time I come on screen their faces smash up like balled up homework paper… ๐Ÿ‘น grrrr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kiingjam: BEEFMANCE BABY!! Stay mad! #Exonthebeach ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ
@realitybianca_: Magic Mike 3  #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When my boss asks me to do something new at work @MikeMGTV #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "What the f___ is this?")
@Derynn_Paige: Did anyone catch me flailing and falling off the banana boat #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Another MANDATORY GROUP CIRCLE …
@ExOnTheBeach: Would YOU go on a date with your Ex if given the chance? ๐Ÿค” #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of David and Dani on their date)
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all date was fun !!! #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Honestly best double date I’ve ever been on #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Ray was DRUNK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
- @RayGantt: @DayDaVonne_ AF๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@danicoco11: mood all year long #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@RayGantt: Accountability King ๐Ÿ‘‘#ExOnTheBeach
@RickyRogers_: @RayGantt accountability king๐Ÿ‘‘
@kiingjam: Ray sucha lil bitch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #Exonthebeach
@DavidBarta: RAY ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@danicoco11: Not going to be a professional banana boat rider any time soon. #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@kiingjam: IM WAITING MIKEY U COWARD ๐Ÿ˜˜ #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Everybody’s tongue is heavy … they liquor’d US UP  before this table of truth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@Derynn_Paige: Table of tantrum ๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Play me… I play you back musty ๐Ÿ˜—
@RickyRogers_: Bruh Mike ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@kiingjam: Mike had every opportunity to hit me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fake tough guy. #exonthebeach
- @MikeMGTV: @kiingjam We saw what happened to you when you bossed up to a female & I didn’t want that to happen to me. Talking tough while protected by security & but you wana talk tough now that your in Canada.  Walking away was the tough thing to do. Stay gone. #exonthebeach
- @kiingjam: @MikeMGTV Nah bruh u came to 10 mins later saying u love me and ur sorry. U not bout shit๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
@Derynn_Paige: Should we add the “im done” count to mikes name too??? @MikeMGTV #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Arisce looks GOOD !!!!! #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: That table didn't do nothing to you! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ @MikeMGTV #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of Mike going off)
- @MikeMGTV: @ExOnTheBeach Goosfraba ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿป
@danicoco11: So far this season: Da’Vonne, DONE. Mike, DONE. Who’s done next? #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: It’s Ray laughing lmaooooo #exonthebeach
@RickyRogers_: Me at the dinner table #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me, an introvert leaving a stressful situation. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿท@Derynn_Paige #ExOnTheBeach  (VIdeo of her taking wine back to house)
@therealnicolita: The way @Derynn_Paige stole the wine ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@kiingjam: "@HiraDeol10: All these boys mad that Jamz is keeping it real #exonthebeach" RT Yessirrr ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@Wooper100: Aww, I love how @DayDaVonne_ pulled Caro aside to talk to her. ๐Ÿฅน #ExOnTheBeach
@Alana28191162: What would this show be without Mike and his commentary #exonthebeach
@Alana28191162: I came to see Mike shut shit down tonight #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Best friend duties !!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @RayGantt  go talk to her
@justydustyy: omg look at that monster Da’Vonne COMFORTING ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN ON REALITY TV! what a villain! #Exonthebeach
@lookin4gee: Da’Vonne just makes whatever show she is on, y’all hate to see it  #ExontheBeach
@DwayneJay: Everybody needs a @DayDaVonne_ in their life. She’s that friend that has your back.
@GOATSSha: Ray and Da’Vonne being besties is what this show is about!
- @RayGantt: @GOATSSha Always holding it down๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ
@DayDaVonne_: Come on with the vulnerability friend !!!!! @RayGantt #exonthebeach
@lookin4gee: Da’Vonne and Ray having each other back is THE part of the season that I’ll never get tired of  #ExontheBeach
@mattd41391: ummmmmmm excuse me @Ariscestocrat U LOOK STUNNNINGGGGGGGG #EXONTHEBEACH
@DQ_the_Man: After this level of craziness, @Derynn_Paige made the right choice to take it all. We could all use a little refreshment to sooth our souls, ya know what I mean? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "ALL OF THE SINGLES ARE HEADING TO THE BEACH?!! ๐Ÿ’€ The totem of terror really playing games this week huh? #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of them heading to the Beach of Doom for this Thursday's reveal)
- @DayDaVonne_: @ExOnTheBeach WE LOOK TF GOOD !!!!
@DayDaVonne_: Field trip #exonthebeach
@justydustyy: DAM! there go Da’Vonne again! having a black mans back now???? whew she’s on a roll today isn’t she? #exonthebeach
@danicoco11: Dani is, in fact, screwed! Fuckboys will be fuckboys ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach

AFTERMATCH: After Episode 3, and Where's Caro? 
@MikeMGTV: Getting excited for #Coachella this weekend and hopefully getting to meet some you ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ
@DrMike23: Ooooooh! Arisce gonna beat Mike’s ass next week!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #exonthebeach
@_kaamron: i love how ray has day’s back and how day holds ray accountable for his actions #exonthebeach
@KatelynMascoto: @DayDaVonne_ needs to be be recognized for being amazing and supportive <3333 #exonthebeach
@DaVonneFlungDee: not they put da’vonne back on that damn beach again i know they just put her there for her elite commentary #exonthebeach
@anthony_gummy: Get you a friend like Da’Vonne y’all ❤️ #ExOnTheBeach
@DavidBarta: NOT KYRA GREEN ON DA JET SKI ⛷
@GamerVev: OMG! Queen @danicoco11 made her arrival tonight? RUNNING to the tv!
@kiingjam: So how come caro got kicked out for violence but i didn’t ? Yeah stop the false accusations already lol smh
@alltoohail: Da’vonne is the queen of women supporting women. Period.  #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: "@J_T2002: So why are people saying Caro doesn’t like Da’Vonne or vice versa? They look fine to me. Day trying to help their relationship and everything so what’s going on. #ExOnTheBeach" RT There is NO beef between me and Caro… the people that are saying that are REACHING … as you saw ray is my friend but I 100% understood her side and was very vocal about it.
@HiraDeol10 - Hira Deol/Big Brother Canada 8: All I'm gonna say is, don't believe the hype with all these other people trying to be saints on twitter and accusing Jamar.  You're not like that. #exonthebeach
- @kiingjam: @HiraDeol10 My brother. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
@DayDaVonne_: "@realityxbb: @DayDaVonne_ why don’t  you guys follow each other" RT She told me in the villa that she was  was very apprehensive about opening up to me because she thought I’d always take Ray’s side b/c of how close we were. So I gave her space to be able to watch the show and see for herself. That’s literally it.
@danicoco11: A good way to spot liars: if he uses words like “honestly” and “truly” a lot (example from tonight…  he says “I want to pursue a relationship with you… HONESTLY”) … He’s lying. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@Madelinenunzz - Madeline DiNunzio/Big Brother Canada 8: I know Jamar better than most people do. I know he will always have my back no matter what. I’ve seen another side to him that many people haven’t seen. So sad to see people slandering such an incredible,generous,and honest person. I love you, Jammies ❤️ @kiingjam @ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: "@MarquesDee: @DayDaVonne_ really be speaking to me when she speak to others "you need to release her" #EOTB" RT I’m speaking from experience … we have to let the person go! The crazy part is .. sometimes it’s not even a significant other.. sometimes it’s family.. but whoever your “person” is that is holding you back… release them
@DayDaVonne_: Them not showing the Jenga game … the way I won and you lost  @RayGantt
- @RayGantt: @DayDaVonne_ Da’Vonne you know damn well I whooped that ass in Jenga and left you to pick up the blocks…๐Ÿ˜‚✌๐Ÿพ
- @DayDaVonne_: @RayGantt I… I thought you were done with Twitter for the day.
@DayDaVonne_: I got ANOTHER spaces ? I love being Da’Vonne Dianne Rogers. ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: Not that man’s family member in my mentions… now I’ve already helped  secure one of you a bag… I’m not feeding the family ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@DayDaVonne_: "@JerricaSaid: @DayDaVonne_ Listen. We don’t know each other but I’m so proud of you! I loved you on ur first season of bb. But All Stars did it for me! You represent us so well! Now I’m trying to get into Ex on a Beach just to see you!" RT Thank you Queen… I appreciate you ✨❤️
@DayDaVonne_: "@kaleemsadvocate: @DayDaVonne_ my sis rachael in her famous era ☺️๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ @RachTheBadBroad" RT Sis collected a Netflix check… I remember.. I watched and supported ✨
@DayDaVonne_: "@DwayneJay: Da’Vonne and these videos! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ever since she found out how to post em, you can’t tell her nothing. Lmaoo." RT Lmaooo nah b/c y’all use to clown me for my nene gif … so I had to try and level up a little ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: "@BardisRevenge: @DayDaVonne_ Now you know...." RT Old faithful ….. I miss her ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Do y’all know when I was in sequester for all stars.. they said we could tweet… so I asked could I tweet THIS gif .. the producer said ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ she knew lmaooo
@MikeMGTV: Well Dani gets here and I guess that’s it for me with David #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: Arisce looks so amazing in her confessionals ๐Ÿ˜ @Ariscestocrat #ExOnTheBeach
- @Ariscestocrat: @MikeMGTV ๐Ÿ˜˜ don’t start
@DayDaVonne_: "@ear2021: @DayDaVonne_ Lest we forget her!!" RT Lol this is how I let SlayVonne Nation know Im on the plane… sigh… she’s done though … because THIS is my last show ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@MikeMGTV: Oh they really cutting out a lot from this table of truth. Makes sense  #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: Now I get way some people think I over reacted
@MikeMGTV: They cut out such a huge fight. Me and @Ariscestocrat went nutts on “redacted couple” to the point higher ups had to step in. I wish y’all got to see why you should never mess with the LGBT, especially Arisce and I. #exonthebeach
@MikeMGTV: "@TheKing_Duh: @MikeMGTV And we can hear all about it on next weeks episode of Messy with Mac and Mike! @MessyPod" RT We’re doing full episode recaps and spilling behind the scenes tea on http://Patreon.com/MessyPod
@KolanoSandra: @Caroviee you shouldn't have been removed from the house for drink throwing.  Ray is an asshole
@dj_broadway127: My queen @Caroviee deserves so much happiness, I hope she had the closure she needed to thrive to her fullest potential ๐Ÿฅบ❤️๐Ÿ‘‘ #ExOnTheBeach
@tmntfan1093: @Caroviee Nooooooooo I wanted to see more of her! #exonthebeach
@tmntfan1093: @Caroviee snatching Ray. Yes I love a strong women dragging a man down to humble them. #Exonthebeach
@Ariscestocrat: This episode was WILD, i think i like this show #ExOnTheBeach  @ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: "@kornbreadTMFS: I gotta stop watching #ExOnTheBeach cuz my sister/best friend for over a decade is on it… and my blood be boiling tryna not act up on Twitter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ" RT Let the kids now ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿผ
@alyssashoh: I LOVE MINHLY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @minx_ly
@minx_ly: Me watching all the twitter drama unfold…
@minx_ly: I forgive but I don’t forget. And you can never bully me into submission.. I will say the truth regardless.
@minx_ly: JamR And I were timed out because I slapped him.. he grabbed me by the wrist and we were both sent to the hotel. I think more so for legal allegations than physical . A loooooooot was edited out.
@minx_ly: The pain I experienced on EOTB was emotional, mental .. not physical. Betrayal.
@minx_ly: I cannot stand FAKE. I literally want to throw up when I see people attempting to hold together a fake image of good guy vs bad guy. Things are a lot more nuanced than TV and social media will have you believe.
@preshhh_6: I hope Caro is doing better now…you could tell she was really in pain… #exonthebeach
@preshhh_6: Aww no I wanted to see Caro on the show longer! But honestly I think it’s best for her mental health #ExOnTheBeach
@tashare80875661: Damn not Caro! All she did was throw a drink!!?? AT A MAN WHO JUST ADMITTED HE CHEATED ON HER TWICE!! WTH DID YALL EXPECT #exonthebeach
@Caroviee: God took me out the mix because that wasn’t my crowd. PERIODT!!

@DayDaVonne_: Good Morning✨ I really don’t care what “diD hE trY tO fK yOU tOo?” (with NO tears) said We ALL saw him snatch her ass TF UP IF it was just a little grab on the wrist to protect himself while moving her out the way then WHY was everybody RUNNING over there to get ➡️.. HIM? 
@DayDaVonne_: I never said he punched her, I never said he slapped her, I never said he beat her, Hell I never even said HER name! I said he put his hands on a woman… B/C HE DID. If YOUR mind went to him playing soccer bopper then that’s on you. But He definitely snatched her TF UP!
@DayDaVonne_: “bUT wHy wOuLD shE liE?” Hey, HER truth is HER truth ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️ BUT Ask yourself, Why would she say all of that about being hurt and betrayed blah blah blah… and then turn RIGHT AROUND and post a clip of them together flirting on the show? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like… The answers are RIGHT THERE
@DayDaVonne_: And The ONLY reason I deleted my tweets YESTERDAY is b/c they were quote tweets & I don’t want him on my TL. BUT don’t get it twisted I’m not changing my story. I said exactly what I SAW I’m NOT saying “oh what I meant to say was…” ๐Ÿ—ฃNO  I said EXACTLY what I saw.  Period.
@DayDaVonne_: Now I never brought up the legal allegations like SHE did… but if they wanna get into that, cool.. my petty side has been itching to talk about THAT  anyway … ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️ Bottom line… I stand FIRM on everything I said yesterday. Yup, 10 toes DOWN and I ain’t budging.
@DayDaVonne_: "@AleaNicoleee: You made it seem like he abused that girl & now we know he grabbed her for self defense… just own up to the foul shit that you did?" RT Nope READ ALL OF MY TWEETS from this morning… I SAID WTF I SAW AND IM NOT CHANGING MY STORY JUST BECAUSE toxicity got her ass on Twitter in the wee hours of the night downplaying shit
@kiingjam: Bruh I’m too drunk and hungover for this. This is embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all literally were ready to riot & feed her to the wolves when she said “black women don’t like her b/c She takes their men” But because THAT tweet fits YOUR narrative against me.. now it’s  “I believe her” Lol who does that ?  Y’all go whichever way the wind blows๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: Now I’ve tweeted about 15 tweets this morning… if you wanna pick and choose WHAT to RT to fit your narrative then that’s on you. AT THE BEGINNING, MIDDLE AND END OF THE DAY: I’m not changing my story … I said WTF I SAW. I stand on yesterday’s tweets. And that’s THAT
@DayDaVonne_: Lol look  I’ve seen people get ran off this app.. I’ve seen people change up their stories b/c they can’t take the heat.. I’ve seen people go private and protect their tweets.. I’ve seen people apologize that weren’t wrong ๐Ÿฅด  ๐Ÿ—ฃIM NOT THEM ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ My story remains the same
@DayDaVonne_: See y’all next Thursday ✨ Goodnight ✨

@ExOnTheBeach: It's time to tell the TRUTH or spin the wheel of MYSTERY MEAT ๐Ÿฅฉ  and uncover your next meal...trust us, it's better to just tell the truth ๐Ÿคฎ It looks like SOME of our singles have things they'd rather NOT share. ๐Ÿคญ #ExOnTheBeach


❤️    ๐Ÿ’”    ❤️    ๐Ÿ’” 

   MOMENT OF THE NIGHT   
Wheel of Fortune Meat

Well, be lucky if you're my family or if you're part of my family inner circle: we always have a good time whenever we get together for the holidays... and there's nothing in the way of drama that dampens the mood. But it's certainly not the case for these get-togethers around the dinner table when it comes to these MTV shows.
   Our Moment of the Night of Week 3 in the EOTB villa is the Table of Truth becoming the "Wheel of Meat," and this gathering under the stars is certainly not family friendly... although if what we might see ahead is a sign, then the Cookie Monster will be heard from a bit tonight.



Well as we hinted to you above, yesterday saw both the debut of Season 3 of Real World Homecoming on Paramount+, as the cast of Season 9 in New Orleans reunited in the Big Easy... and at high noon on 4/20, the countdown began in earnest for Season 3 of The Challenge All-Stars also on that streaming platform. We'll be covering the ladder extensively on here in addition to Ex On The Beach and Siesta Key -- which we plan to cover the Floridian drama on a few weeks' basis with the Key Wrap to come then, plus all of the usual suspects as we roll into Season 10 Inside MTV Reality.

Meantime if you can tell from the relative infrequency of posts on here, we're getting back into the groove of doing these DCBLOG posts on here after wrapping up the #DCVegas XI vlog series over the Easter weekend, and you can check out all of the vlogs -- nearly four hours' worth of footage spread out over almost fifty videos -- now at YouTube.com/DC408Dxtr. Also, if you see the very end of the last video of me departing Vegas, yours truly revealed for the first time the real reason behind me not being able to post these videos and blog posts in a timely manner, and it has to do with something going on in our family,,, check it out and you will understand why.

Join me over on DCNOW on Twitter @DC408DxNow tonight for all of the drama under the sun, and we'll rejoin you on here this weekend.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).