Sunday, April 3, 2022

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Season 5 - The Premiere

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Twitter @DaDaVonne_
What's going on, everyone... we're now in the month of April, which means spring is in the air, the Easter bunny is on the loose, and we've set into motion year #10 of DCBLOG's journey Inside MTV Reality. And if what the next few months have to offer is good in drama in the Key and All-Star Challengers returning again as do some Real World'ers to the Big Easy, then the juiciest of this spring's offerings is the one where you can never really turn your back on the past. That means only one thing: Ex On The Beach is back.

We were last at the Beach exactly two years ago... well make that, the "Peak" as in Peak of Love, which saw the global MTV love franchise embrace the snow for the first time, and saw a couple from The Challenge take residency in the chalet -- and just yesterday those two got together once again, and we'll let you in on that after we take care of this week's set of episode posts. It was the fourth & most recent season of Ex U.S., which due to the pandemic saw the sand stand in silence to the roars of the sea -- and we sure have missed these sights of long chairs, beach umbrellas and fireworks around here.

But now that order's been restored in our world as far as all of us getting back to our routines, the Beach has now officially reopened for business after the two-year summer vacation... and all the pent up drama and feelings built up during this time is about to be unloaded. And this year's class of celebrity singles -- including two familiar MTV alumni, a Love Islander well rested from an Amazing Race and the one at the heart of a scandal -- are en route to the Canary Islands for a Spring Break/early summer vacay they won't soon forget. That is, until the exes come by -- and they will, just as our first group of singles get settled into their new digs after they examine their past & explore what the future might hold for them.

After the break - and in serving the interest of fans just yourselves, DCBLOG brings you all the action, reaction and interaction of the premiere of Season 5 of Ex On The Beach, American style -- all as it unfolded on Twitter before & during this past Thursday's premiere... specially curated for all of you to enjoy in its uncensored and raw nature, and includes adult language. Thanks for joining us here on this Sunday... and welcome back to paradise.


 BEFORE THE BEACH: Season Launch & One Week to Go  
@people · Mar 10: Ex on the Beach Is Returning to MTV with a Sexy New Cast of Reality Stars — Watch the First Look  https://people.com/tv/ex-on-the-beach-returning-to-mtv-with-new-reality-star-cast/
- @ExOnTheBeach: WE'RE BACK! Get your ✨FIRST LOOK✨at the ALL NEW SEASON of #ExOnTheBeach with @People!
@ExOnTheBeach: If you were given a ✨SECOND CHANCE✨ with your EX, would you take it? πŸ‘€  Will sparks FLY or will they be E❌-TINGUISHED? #ExOnTheBeach is BACK THURSDAY, MARCH 31st at 8/7c on @MTV
- @ChallengeMTV: I spy with my little eye... some familiar faces πŸ˜‰ #ExOnTheBeach is BACK! 🏝 Wash up on shore for the premiere THURS 3/31 at 8/7c on @MTV!
@DayDaVonne_: Welp ….. I guess I’m back
@jossie_flores: Omg look at my sis serving body!!!! Work!!!!!! @DayDaVonne_  #exonthebeach πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ @ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: "@justydustyy: like she really has been blessing us through the past few years. the versatility is THERE." RT Damn … this is really my last show …. That’s crazy … I might actually shed a tear
@MikeMGTV: Grandmas basement looks different
- @kylemarve: @MikeMGTV Mama there go that man!
@DavidBarta: A Big Tasty Washing up on the Beach πŸ‘€πŸ‘ but fr this trip was a WILD ride for me, can’t wait to show you all what I Come Out with this season. See you on the Beach March 31st on @mtv on @exonthebeach !! πŸ– 🏝 #exonthebeach #mtv
@Derynn_Paige: EXXXCITED TO BE BACK πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ πŸ– Catch me on this season of #ExOnTheBeach! Premieres Thursday 3/31 at 8/7c on @MTV!   @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Is it getting HOT in here? πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯ Meet this season's SEXY singles ready to take the beach by storm! #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: Alain, Alexis, Arisce, Bryce...
- @ExOnTheBeach: Caro, Dani, David, Da'Vonne... πŸ”₯
- @ExOnTheBeach: Derynn, Elias, Emily, Jamar... πŸ”₯
- @ExOnTheBeach: Joelle, Jonathan, Kat, Kyra...πŸ”₯
- @ExOnTheBeach: Minh-Ly, Mike, Nicole O, Nicole Amelia... πŸ”₯
- @ExOnTheBeach: Ranin, Ray, Ricky, Sher πŸ”₯
- @kiingjam: YESSIR BACK ON YA TV SCREENS!! πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ“Ί
@RickyRogers_: Guess who’s back in the building😎 catch all the madness that happens every Thursday night starting March 31st at 8pm on @mtv cause it’s beach szn and I promise you that you don’t wanna miss this @exonthebeach #exonthebeach #mtv
@keithmburke Keith Burke/EOTB EP: We’re back! Tune in 3/31 on @MTV for an all new season of @ExOnTheBeach new year, same Sh*tshow!
@MCBrandonS: Wishing my cast mate @Derynn_Paige the best in her new endeavors!!! Lots of love chica you are going to crush it πŸ’―
@ExOnTheBeach: We're BACK and we're not leaving the beach ANYTIME soon! πŸ™ŒπŸ️ #ExOnTheBeach  https://t.co/lzv6LDic4V
@ExOnTheBeach: Who are the SINGLES? πŸ’•  Who are the EXES? ❌  Find out more about the NEW cast of #ExOnTheBeach before it returns THURS MARCH 31st at 8/7c 🏝  ➡️ https://t.co/c0AlbjaaeS

@ExOnTheBeach: “LETS TALK ABOUT EX BAY-BEE” 🎡 Yup, this song is now living in your head rent free! πŸ˜‚ DON’T MISS the RETURN of #ExOnTheBeach THURSDAY MARCH 31st at 8/7c on  @MTV
- @Derynn_Paige: @ExOnTheBeach In my pants?? More like in my problems πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️
- @therealnicolita: @ExOnTheBeach Hey it’s me πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
@DayDaVonne_: I was TERRIFIED to see what that “coming out of the water” was going to look like because ….. y’all know I’m reserved AF 😩 all of this showing skin is NEW …… but I like it πŸ™ƒ… a lot πŸ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: It’s me being 2nd boot on my 1st season, invited to do an interview on Hollywood Today Live, going to the open call for season 18 (as a past houseguest), and then popping out of a suitcase a few months later … and the gag is.. this lady knew the whole time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  @Kassting #tbt
@kiingjam: I might be on tv next week?!?! 🀯 who woulda thoughttt πŸ€ͺ
@kiingjam: Those #ExontheBeach clips made me cringe. πŸ˜‚ im not ready!
@ExOnTheBeach: You won't have to wait long for things to start HEATING UP! πŸ”₯ Here's a SNEAK PEEK at the SEASON PREMIERE of #ExOnTheBeach Returning ✨THIS THURSDAY✨ at 8/7c on MTV! 🌴
@DayDaVonne_: We saw that already πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
@Derynn_Paige: Behind the scenes! Such an incredible experience that I’ll never forget @ExOnTheBeach
- @DayDaVonne_: @Derynn_Paige And then you met me … now look at you… stuck with a whole Da’Vonne πŸ™ƒ
- @Derynn_Paige: @DayDaVonne_ I wouldn’t have it any other way …. Oh and the same goes for you missy ! 😘😘😘

@ExOnTheBeach: Before she hits the beach, meet ✨Arisce!✨  She's here to tell you what's a deal MAKER ✅or absolute deal BREAKER ❌   #ExOnTheBeach
- @MikeMGTV: @ExOnTheBeach My stinky feet are part of my charm thank you very much
- @keithmburke: @ExOnTheBeach is back 3/31 on @MTV Wonder how @Ariscestocrat will handle things when her Ex washes up on the beach…
@ExOnTheBeach: Da'Vonne is HERE! πŸ‘ She's a straight shooter who makes it KNOWN what gets HER GOING πŸ”₯ and what'll send you GOING HOME alone! ❌  #ExOnTheBeach
- @DayDaVonne_: @ExOnTheBeach Ok , but where he at ? πŸ‘€ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#exonthebeach
- @Derynn_Paige: @ExOnTheBeach There she is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@ExOnTheBeach: Everybody meet David! πŸ–️ LOOKS can DEFINITELY be DECIEVING! πŸ‘€ He may look like a BEAST but he's always down for a cuddle as the little spoon.πŸ₯„ #ExOnTheBeach
@DavidBarta: It is true, I do have a truth to share that I’ve been keeping to myself for years. I’m so thankful for @MTV for giving me the platform to share that and tell others that YOU ARE NOT ALONE ❤️
@ExOnTheBeach: Ray's the kinda man you want FLYIN' right by your side πŸ’• but theres a few things that just won't FLY with him πŸ‘€#ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Derynn is READY! πŸ™Œ Is she a SEX GODDESS πŸ‘Έ or a full-time CAT MOM? 🐱 Derynn's looking for someone who can help her bring her guard down and if they can, maybe they'll get to meet the goddess...  πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
- @Derynn_Paige: @ExOnTheBeach I do have a cute mailman tho
- @MikeMGTV: I’m already fisting! I mean fist pumping, I mean high fiving? I mean HI DERYNN! @Derynn_Paige
- @Derynn_Paige: @MikeMGTV I hate you
@ExOnTheBeach: If you want to get with ✨Ranin✨ you BETTER love DOGS! πŸ• Ranin is SUPER supportive πŸ’ž but she's not afraid to be very STRAIGHT FORWARD with people so BE READY! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Mike is an✨EMOTIONAL✨ and ❗️NEEDY❗️ EMPATH! Give my guy a HUG πŸ«‚ and he’ll be there for you when you need it most πŸ₯° #ExOnTheBeach
- @MikeMGTV: @ExOnTheBeach I’m only here for Da’Vonne
- @Derynn_Paige: @MikeMGTV Same.
@MikeMGTV: Let something be know about me on tv, I will never come at someone because of their race, gender, sexuality, anything like that. We all know this. HOWEVER none of that protects you from me. If you’re a bitch, get ready to be called a bitch.
@MikeMGTV: Me seeing these #exonthebeach promos… “I’m not gunna fight with y’all on Twitter, I’m not gunna fight with y’all on Twitter, I’m not gunna fight with y’all on Twitter”
- @DayDaVonne_: @MikeMGTV Fight them…
- @MikeMGTV: @DayDaVonne_ Say less
- @MikeMGTV: @Derynn_Paige Omg I hate me to, we have so much in common. I can’t wait for you to pick me In The end after being obsessed with me all season
- @Derynn_Paige: @MikeMGTV Can’t wait for the world to see your Jesus sandals.
- @MikeMGTV: @Derynn_Paige He hath risen πŸ†
@MikeMGTV: “If your bi why do you act so gay!?” It’s called a personality baby. Who wants to act like a straight boy? πŸ₯±
@MikeMGTV: I love seeing my friends fight and cry on tv
- @Derynn_Paige: @MikeMGTV Thank you. I’ll remember that.
@MikeMGTV: Trouble
@ExOnTheBeach: Caro’s here! Calling all CHEFS! πŸ§‘‍🍳 πŸ˜‚ Meet Caro, she’s as LOYAL as it gets so keep it REAL, be RESPECTFUL and you might just find your way to her heart ♥️ 😊 #ExOnTheBeach
- @Caroviee: @ExOnTheBeach What I really wanted to say is that “I will Will Smith smack youuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚”  Truthfully my red flag is that I’ll choose chaos πŸ₯²
@Caroviee: If you see me poppin off on @ExOnTheBeach just know it was REAL hurt, not just some  fake reality TV drama. I always keep it 100 cameras off or on.
@ExOnTheBeach: Ricky is FLIRTY, FLIRTY and you guessed it, FLIRTY πŸ˜‚ He’s looking for someone who can KEEP the convo GOING πŸ—£ and if your breath ain’t FRESH, please stand WAY back πŸͺ₯ OH did we mention he’s FLIRTY? 😜 #ExOnTheBeach
- @Derynn_Paige: @ExOnTheBeach Flirty and farting πŸ’¨ πŸ˜‚
@ExOnTheBeach: Jamar has a LIT PERSONALITY πŸ”₯ he’s CONFIDENT 😏 & his πŸ’₯ GAME is πŸ’―! If you can match his energy and WILD personality, you might be his perfect match ♥️ #ExOnTheBeach
- @kiingjam: @ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ YESSIR!!
@kiingjam: I just wish they had a barber on set! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #Exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Once you START talking πŸ—£ to Danielle, don’t expect her to STOP! πŸ›‘She’s SMART πŸ€“ and has NO TIME for nonsense. Unless that nonsense is talking to her E❌ which she already knows is a bad idea πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
- @MikeMGTV: @ExOnTheBeach she was my first youtube manager and now were on a show together..... Love @danicoco11
@ExOnTheBeach: Y’all ready to meet Minh-Ly? 🀩 YES she might be HOT TEMPERED 🚩, she might be MANIPULATIVE 🚩BUT she KNOWS how to make it all worth it… πŸ‘€ πŸ˜† #ExOnTheBeach
- @kiingjam: @ExOnTheBeach Jeeezzee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@kiingjam: Despite what you may see of me…All ima say is any woman would be BLESSED to have a man like me..πŸ€©πŸ˜‚πŸ₯‡#Exonthebeach
@DonDsalDon Don Paige/Derynn's dad: Tommorrow night its  @ExOnTheBeach @8pm on @MTVex The Beautiful Canary Islands gets Trashed!
@MikeMGTV: I hope this show is proof that the rest of the cast of Lohan Beach Club deserved better πŸ‘πŸ»

AS THEY SAW IT: The Premiere  
@ExOnTheBeach: LET'S GET IT STARTED! πŸ™Œ TONIGHT #ExOnTheBeach is BACK! We're  ✨ DREAMIER✨  and STEAMIER πŸ§– than ever! Take a look at what's to come before you TUNE IN to the SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT at 8/7c on MTV! πŸ‘€
- @keithmburke: #exonthebeach returns tonight! Tune in at 8/7c on @MTV @PurveyorsofPop  @DayDaVonne_ @Ariscestocrat @Derynn_Paige @DavidBarta @RayGantt @MikeMGTV @Caroviee
@keithmburke: Hot off the press! If you were wondering what I was up to last summer, settle in and buckle up. This season of @ExOnTheBeach is wild. Tune in tomorrow night at 8pm on @MTV #exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Good Morning my loves !!!! In honor of me returning back to television tonight …. Tweet me your favorite Da’Vonne gif or meme … I wanna see which ones are top tier … before the new ones come 😏 #EXONTHEBEACH Premiere day 🏝
- @kiingjam: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@kiingjam: #ExontheBeach and #BBCAN10  air the same time tonight. 🀷🏽‍♂️πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
@Chippendales: Don’t miss our man @RickyRogers_ on tonight’s premiere of @ExOnTheBeach on @MTV at 8PM PST πŸ“ΊπŸπŸΏ  #exonthebeach #mtv  Oddsmakers have even money on Ricky flipping or stripping on camera! πŸ˜œπŸ•Ί
- @DonDsalDon: Try to keep your pants on.. @ExOnTheBeach  @mtvex
- @RickyRogers_: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ luckily it’s ex on a beach not ex on a stage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @Derynn_Paige: @RickyRogers_ Hasn’t stopped you in the past.
- @DonDsalDon: @RickyRogers_ Amazing what you did to your abs in such a short period of time! @ExOnTheBeach @mtvex @MTVShotAtLove @JerseyShore
@DayDaVonne_: *sigh* πŸ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: There’s MANY stories behind these smiles … tonight the journey begins to getting to know us all… enjoy ✨ you’re in for a ride 🏝 #WEmadeit …. πŸ™ƒ
@DayDaVonne_: If you see me out tonight being grown… mind your business
@PopCulture: .@DayDaVonne_ Teases 'Vulnerable Side' on #ExOnTheBeach and Possible 'Challenge' Return  https://t.co/fbO2mwp6g5
@StephanieHDowns: It’s officially #ExOnTheBeach premiere day! And I got the scoop directly from the cast  Including some v interesting comments from the queen herself @DayDaVonne_ about a potential Challenge return πŸ‘€ Full interview on @PopCulture now!
@DayDaVonne_: Alright ladies and gents it is almost showtime .. I just wanna say IDK what this coming out of the water intro looks like (I told y’all idk how to be sexy in public) so if I look constipated just smile and nod …. Thank you πŸ™ƒ Enjoy the show ✨ #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: The return of @ExOnTheBeach starts tonight!! Good luck y’all hope you find love !!! #ExOnTheBeach @DayDaVonne_  welcome to the beach !❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@ExOnTheBeach: WE'RE BACK on the BEACH! πŸ–πŸŒŠ☀️ Things are about to HEAT UP! πŸ”₯The #ExOnTheBeach ✨SEASON PREMIERE✨ is airing RIGHT NOW on @MTV! RT and follow along for the fun! πŸ€ͺ
@kiingjam: SHOWTIME πŸ€©πŸ•ΊπŸ½#Exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED! Da'Vonne is HERE! πŸ‘‘ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her walking onto beach)
@DKMTanyaMinaj: #Exonthebeach da’vonne looks stunning
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ—£Please tell me y’all got that …. I LOOKED TF GOOD !!!!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Look at my damn sister !!!! ✨✨✨ @Ariscestocrat #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Raymond !!!! @RayGantt  #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: Ok my cast mates are so hot #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Ranin !!!! πŸ—£BODY !!!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: My siiiiiiiiister !!!!! @Derynn_Paige #ExOnTheBeach
@alltoohail: DERYNN IS SUCH A QUEEN #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: He wasn't expecting to be challenged like that 🀣 #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of David chatting with the ladies)
- @DavidBarta: @ExOnTheBeach The answer is YES I am
- @DayDaVonne_: @ExOnTheBeach Lmaoooo
@DayDaVonne_: Lmaoooooooooo
@MikeMGTV: Crazy cat lady @Derynn_Paige get ready for this jersey puppy to crash the party #ExOnTheBeach
@charmies21: I love @Derynn_Paige I’m so happy she is on this season and her and my girl @DayDaVonne_ r buds. ❤️ #EOTB
@Derynn_Paige: So happy @DayDaVonne_ opened this show. She KILLED it #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Definitely going to be late to the party because I’ve completely stopped getting ready and started watching the show πŸ₯΄
@DayDaVonne_: This was day one … damn can we shower 1st ?! 😩 #ExOnTheBeach
@lookin4gee: It’s Da’Vonne dancing thinking food coming out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "THIS IS A TRAP!" 😱 It surreeee is! 😊 #ExOnTheBeach  (Video: Arisce reads Tablet of Terror message revealing new Table of Truth twist before first set of exes arrive)
@DayDaVonne_: "@cirieswin: Da’Vonne dancing about some food and it’s really the tablet😭😭😭😭😭 #exonthebeach @DayDaVonne_" RT Y’all know food is my love language … I was robbed 😩
@MikeMGTV: A doormat? Alright bitch @Ariscestocrat #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: All my ex’s are door mats area rugs floor rugs. They all lie. #ExOnTheBeach
@NomarJames: Beetle juice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@RickyRogers_: 😎🀘🏽 I change my sheets #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: Update: he changed his sheets @ExOnTheBeach
@mtvsired: .@Derynn_Paige you look good Omg
@ExOnTheBeach: πŸ₯Ί♥️ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video: Day tearingly opens up about her relationship with her ex and how he was the only man who she had sex with)
@JohnLukeBBCAN8 John Luke/houseguest on Big Brother Canada 8: My man isn’t cocky, he’s confident 😀😀😀 #ExOnTheBeach 
- @kiingjam: @JohnLukeBBCAN8: MY GUY πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: So it was in THIS moment of vulnerability that I made a very conscious decision that I was going to LIVE that summer …. So if you see me LIVING lol just root for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: So proud of you David #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: . @DavidBarta is bi? News to me #ExOnTheBeach 😈😈😈
@mattd41391: @DavidBarta  and @MikeMGTV better make out or sneak away with each other during #exonthebeach if not then i hope they get close after the show ahah i ship them
@angeliaxoxoxo: Hey @Derynn_Paige nice to see you on my screen again gorgeous 😍😍😍😍 #exonthebeach
@therealnicolita: Did I just hear a lie πŸ‘‚πŸΌ #ExOnTheBeach
@JoeyBeansLI: @Derynn_Paige is amazing. #exonthebeach
@DQ_the_Man: @ExOnTheBeach Sorry I’m late. Got out of work and grabbed dinner. Great to see you guys back. The only reason why I’m watching is because @Derynn_Paige is on this season. She’s fun, quirky, and gorgeous AF! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’– #ExOnTheBeach
@RickyRogers_: I’m telling 80% of the truth 100% of the time @RayGantt  #ExOnTheBeach
@RayGantt: Man I tell 80% of the truth, 100% of the timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΎ‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@EmbarrassSpread: @RayGantt already stuttering. I can just tell he’s gonna be trouble this season. Haha!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: 80% Ray 80% #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: My queen @Caroviee #ExOnTheBeach !!!!!!!
@alyssashoh: Queeen #exonthebeach  @Caroviee
@ScrawnyRhino: Just give us Da’Vonne confessionals all episode lmao love her so much #eotb #Exonthebeach
@DayDaVonne_: Me while @RayGantt is getting lit up πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: I'd watch it. 🀷 @MTV let's make it happen! πŸ˜‚ #MomOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Derynn - "Mom On The Beach.")
@Derynn_Paige: Bring the moms !! #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeMGTV: You wana share me? I’ll show you exactly why that’s a bad idea #ExOnTheBeach
@Derynn_Paige: There he is jersey trash!!!!!! @MikeMGTV #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: "@lookin4gee: Arisce funny as shit #ExonTheBeach" RT And IS !!! Lol
@therealnicolita: I am actually sweating right now like sweat is dripping from my pits just in case you were wondering πŸ™ƒ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Okay but are they twins??? πŸ€” #ExOnTheBeach  (Video: Mike sitting at the table next to David as they look at each other)
@ExOnTheBeach: Me: I'm a flirt, women love me! πŸ€ͺ Me flirting: #ExOnTheBeach  (Video: Jamar looking at Day as she walks by his seat)
- @kiingjam: @ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½‍♂️🀷🏽‍♂️ salty for no reason
@kiingjam: IM THE SEXIEST MF ALIVEEEEEE!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© #Exonthebeach
@DavidBarta: Coming out as Pansexual on TV was definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but I feel happier and more free than ever 🌈 just posted my full story on my IG. Love you all and can’t wait to share more soon ❤️✌🏼
@DayDaVonne_: Prepare to be heavily invested in Arisce and Mike …. I know I was 😩 #ExOnTheBeach
- @MikeMGTV: @DayDaVonne_ I can’t wait for you to realize I was the one for you all along and we ride off into the sunset together
@Derynn_Paige: Now that was a power move ! #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ—£ PUT YOUR TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT !!!! Lmaooo #ExOnTheBeach
@mattd41391: @MikeMGTV and @Ariscestocrat is like what the hell we get ourselves into ahaha #ExOnTheBeach
@therealnicolita: For not being on episode 1 I’m surely talked about a lot πŸ™ƒ #ExOnTheBeach
@alexisjeanx: wait stop i loooove @Ariscestocrat so much #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "You guys doing sex in there?" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† #ExOnTheBeach  (Video: David tries to walk into Arisce's room & her chat with Mike but is told to respect their privacy and adding that he's "a doormat")
@Derynn_Paige: Gotta go #ExOnTheBeach
@therealnicolita: Mike and David ... a love story for the ages lol ♥️ #ExOnTheBeach @MikeMGTV
@TvWithBryce: This first episode of @ExOnTheBeach got me like #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: THIS EPISODE IS ✨TRAUMATIC✨ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Derynn - "I'm gonna poop.")
- @therealnicolita: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @Derynn_Paige #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: WHAT πŸ‘ A πŸ‘PREMIEREπŸ‘ It ONLY gets crazier from here! See you next THURSDAY! #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of Da'Vonne, David and Derynn awaiting first ex to arrive at Beach of Doom)
@RickyRogers_: 😈😈😈 #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: Great show ! See y’all next week  Episode 1 recap … stay tuned ❤️🚨  #ExOnTheBeach
@DayDaVonne_: I want them to send me my intro package

AFTERMATCH: Following the Premiere  
@dwashtweets: Yeah this going to be the best season  #ExOnTheBeach #Eotb
@jedtavernierr Jed Tavernierr/Big Brother Canada 9: Aiight, had to watch that episode of #BBCAN10 because of the twist .. but now the real excitement begins with watching @kiingjam on #EOTB  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @kiingjam: @jedtavernierr Ahhh πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾 my guy
@dougylicious Anthony Douglas/Big Brother Canada 7: Aight now time to see what Smooth operator @kiingjam talking bout πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯
@MikeMGTV: Let it be known I said I was from Lindsay Lohan’s Fyre Festival and they amaze me redo it
@tyishamarie: THRILLED to have Jamar back on my TV after BB wronged him #ExOnTheBeach
@juicyneli718: Jamar is fine. #ExonTheBeach
@blakeshoh: Yess Jamar! πŸ’ͺ🏽 #ExOnTheBeach @kiingjam
@therealnicolita: 80% of the truth 100% of the time... #ExOnTheBeach  (Pic of Heart Chart and love triangle of Caro, Ray and Nicole)
@kiingjam: I need my intro video though. @ExOnTheBeach πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ€©
@itskathryndunn: "@mtvchallengers: @itskathryndunn Why aren’t you speaking of EOTB? Queen btw" RT it’s always “why aren’t you speaking of EOTB” and not “why isn’t EOTB speaking of you”
@TwinsXiii: #exonthebeach my guy @kiingjam killed that showwww  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ don’t play with my dawggggg
@Ceazzzzz: @kiingjam bout to turn shit upπŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@cantguardlee: Y’all ain’t got shit on @kiingjam y’all don’t know what’s to come, that’s the goat for TV rn don’t sleep on the kid!! πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾 #ExOnTheBeach #upnow #toptwoandhenottwo #yafeelme
@RealRawTwins: #ExOnTheBeach My dawg was shining! πŸ’« @kiingjam they ain't ready for the next episode πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ’― Ro$e upπŸ”₯
@GamerVev: Ray!!! Y’all know I been pushing for him & Caro to be on MTV since Love Island aired 🀩 This cast is serving! #ExOnTheBeach
@AIDATGUY: The king back on tv its a movieeee🍿πŸ’₯🐐 @kiingjam  #ExOnTheBeach
@minx_ly: YouπŸ‘areπŸ‘irrelevant πŸ‘ #exonthebeach
@Jessicacrowson_: Aye @kiingjam repping Canada on #ExOnTheBeach and I’m so here for it! He was absolutely hilarious on #bbcan8
@mkstylez24: #ExOnTheBeach S/o to my guy Jamar @kiingjam for SHININ on tv again!! Killed it! ✨πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ🏾 @ExOnTheBeach
@NickMazzie11: love seeing @Derynn_Paige back on my TV screen #ExOnTheBeach
@PopCulture: #ExOnTheBeach Star @DavidBarta Talks His Coming out Journey: 'This Is Who I Am'  https://t.co/Uztv9GIPKP
@MarcusIsMindful: I enjoyed watching the premiere of #ExOnTheBeach but how is @Caroviee not verified yet on twitter yet she has been on πŸ“Ί twice 😩😩😩
@alyssashoh: GET HIMM @caroviee we love you!! #TeamCaro #Exonthebeach
@preshhh_6: Ray talking bout “Caro won’t let me have female friends” then goes and sleeps with a female friend?! EXCUSE ME SIRRR #ExOnTheBeach
@ReignMara: Bring in Caro!!!!! @Caroviee #ExOnTheBeach
@GamerVev: LMFAOOOO she throwing shit! Queen!! Sorry Ray 😭😭 #ExOnTheBeach
- @Caroviee: @GamerVev It was always on my bucket list to throw a drink in someone’s face…
@dj_broadway127: Oh bitch, I live for Caro, I know you better call his ass out sis! #exonthebeach
@Caroviee: "@aytotea0: YESS CARO she ate that entrance #exonthebeach" RT Not me walking in like “surprise” if I smile when I mad y’all know I am about to turn a different type of crazy 🀣
@Caroviee: "@sean637: Not Caro throwing a drink two minutes in #ExOnTheBeach" RT I understood the assignment.
@AnitaR167: When Caro said she got a tattoo of something Ray wrote on a love letter and said "yo I'm stupid", I snorted. I'm supporting all of her actions this season.  #ExOnTheBeach
@realitybianca_: “Yo, I’m stupid!” -Caro  #ExOnTheBeach
@yoaveragemo: My sis Caro is coming in hot. I really thought her and Ray was going to make it off Love Island. It’s over for you Ray #exonthebeach #eotb
@EmilyIsler: I lied because Caro. I love her lol. #ExOnTheBeach
@yungboiiT2K: I have never seen Caro so mad, it scares me but at least her feelings are 1000% valid #exonthebeach
@tmntfan1093: @Ariscestocrat Oh when I tell you I WAS GOOPED AND GAGED AT HER INTRO PACKAGE! WOW! #ExOnTheBeach
@tmntfan1093: I also have to say @Caroviee looks STUNNING! The dress and everything about her is a serve! #ExOnTheBeach
@tmntfan1093: @Caroviee GIVING THE DRAMA! SHE IS FEEDING US! Pop off queen yes this is what I needed from #ExOnTheBeach throughout all these seasons! She is giving what I want!
@sourovr_: @Caroviee you had one of the most explosive entrances ever! i was living for it. i've been rooting for you since tar <3
@iPuntBarbies: @Caroviee my baby is back on TV!!!! And you look amazing as always! Rays an idiot I would have wifed you ASAP!
@rebekuhsdavis: the eotb premiere was an eat and they are most definitely my top two…πŸ«‚πŸ–€ #ExOnTheBeach
@ericaeff: Both Jamar (and Minh-Ly I hate to admit) were such good gets for this show. MTV is very smart for looking up north. #ExOnTheBeach
@thedeans_list: Is this the 1st time someone from Big Brother Canada been on one of these shows... is Jamar the 1st, that's actually impressive #ExOnTheBeach
@tmntfan1093: That first EP was so good I know damn well @DayDaVonne_, @Ariscestocrat, @Caroviee, @MikeMGTV, & @DavidBarta are going TO GIVE... IT! THIS SEASON OOOO BITCH IM SO EXCITED! #ExOnTheBeach
@DavidBarta: Just wanted to say that I woke up this morning with a heart so full of gratitude for every single one of you. The support and love I’ve felt is absolutely like nothing I’ve felt before πŸ₯Ί❤️ This is the happiest and most free I’ve ever felt in my life
@DavidBarta: Also good morning to literally every single person EXCEPT whatever version of @MikeMGTV rejected my first kiss last night πŸ₯±
@ExOnTheBeach: "What's the SNEAKIEST thing you got away with WITHOUT your EX KNOWING?" RAY, you ALMOST got away with it... but CARO JUST FOUND OUT! Oops.🀭  #ExOnTheBeach


❤️    πŸ’”    ❤️    πŸ’” 

   MOMENT OF THE NIGHT   
Table of Truth: Caro Goes Off

If you are lucky to see what the UK version of Ex On The Beach is about and how wild that is there, then what we got to see here with Caro going off on Ray at the Table of Truth epitomizes what happens when exes and singles collide. And this blogger actually underestimated when we would first see the exes: they could come at any time and at any place, not just at the beach... yours truly actually remembers seeing those exes pop up in the Shack of Secrets, on dates and everywhere else (face palm).
   But anyway, as part of our effort to improve upon these flagship diaries (which we've been doing all this time including for the original seasons for Day, Derynn and Mike), at the end of the 'Pulse during EOTB 5 plus this year's seasons of The Challenge and others, we'll share with you the Moment of the Night. And below is the season's first big moment of the Love Island and Amazing Race exes getting together at dinner... if this keeps going like this, this season will be quite a carnival.



We have much more still coming up here, as we turn the focus to the drama in Siesta Key: the queen of Sarasota may want to consider leaving that paradise for a chance to find love on this show. We'll let you in on that and other things from Florida just ahead, plus the first installment of our ExtraTime series.
   Meanwhile, Back to Music Season is already underway after last month's returns of both the Ultra Music Festival and SXSW... and tonight, the Grammys take center stage in the ultimate playground: Las Vegas. Join me on DCNOW Twitter @DC408DxNow for all the buzz starting around 7PM ET, and after the show it's the premiere of The Real World Homecoming: Los Angeles. See you then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).