Saturday, February 1, 2014

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? - Episode 2

*** Reader Advisory: DC SocialPulse Contains
Adult Language. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***

By DC Cueva
@DC408dxtr

On Tuesday, we had episode 2 of Are You The One? as the cast got to know each other more in their fabulous pad on the Hawaiian island of Kauai and continued their quest towards eventually find their perfect match and a cool $1 million jackpot they'll all share in should they be perfect. Last week, we saw our eclectic & energetic group of 20 single girls and guys begin their stay in the 50th state, as selfies, tension, a hookup, a challenge and more highlighted the premiere. In the end, though, the first trip to the truth booth proved unsuccessful, while matchup night produced only two perfect matches.
   This week, it's episode 2. And we'll see our first trip to "Poundtown," kayaking & leis, a couple more fights, and the always entertaining game known as "Spin the Bottle," which means a lot of hookups. Two reminders before we start:
- 1. Please note there is explicit language in certain tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
- And 2. As this show is airing hot off the U.S. presses on other MTV channels overseas and this episode hasn't aired in your country, then please don't proceed. But I will be compiling all of the cast tweets from its U.S. premiere airing every week into weekly DC SocialPulse posts, so you'll be never in the dark of how your favorite cast members reacted to the episode's biggest moments when they get to see them for the first time.
So with that, off now to Hawaii.


Before The Episode
@IamAdamKuhn: Can't believe episode 2 of #AreYouTheOne Is on tomorrow!
@IamJoeyDillon: ATTENTION all you amazing and beautiful people out there. Tune in tonight @ 11pm on @MTV to watch @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne #MTV 
@brittany_baldi: Turn down for what!? Episode 2 of #AreYouTheOne is on tonight. RT if you can't wait @AREUTHE1 @mtv #MTV #relationships #drama  #teambaldi
@shandathapanda: Alright all maaaah lil homies! Who's excited for #AreYouTheOne tonight? IM PEEING MY PANTS THATS HOW EXCITED I AM!
@illBeJacy: All I can think about is #AreYouTheOne Episode 2 starts at 11pm on #Mtv
@EDiamond007: Tonight's the night! New episode of #areyoutheone tweet @ me!
@Coleysia: But episode 2 of #AreYouTheOne premiers tonight!! The state of Alabama is shut down so y'all better watch it! 😑
@SimoneKelly_: TUESDAY...what took u so f***in long!!! #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/a7nc4Y1Yik
@shandathapanda: Can we get a #teamshanley going tonight? #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Tonight an all new Are You The One! We all get a little closer πŸ˜— 11/10C on MTV! @AREUTHE1 @MTV ch-ch-check it out! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@brittany_baldi: Just call me tomboy barbie. Love my sports. In puck we trust #AreYouTheOne #sports #NHL #MTV… http://t.co/bdMghd5o29
@ryanmalaty: A new episode of #AreYouTheOne airs tonight!! Put your love game faces on
@shandathapanda: Whether I follow you or not, I see and read all of your tweets and I love you all! πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹
@SimoneKelly_: What's open for delivery on this snow day is Atlanta??!!  Everywhere I call is closed! 😩😩😩
@brittany_baldi: all of my lil boss #AreYouTheOne fans keep posted in a few hours I am going to share a fun video with some of the #smokeshow cast #MTV
@Andre_sinclair1: Make sure you watch #Mtv #AreYouTheOne tonight 11/10c
@dubbucks: Yoooo!!! I can't WAIT for tonight's episode! I hope y'all are ready! πŸ™Œ #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@chrisscali: 11PM TONIGHT IT GOES DOWN #MTV #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/kw77cd32py
@RyanDevlin: Tonight at 11pm on MTV me and 20 slightly-less-attractive-than-me singles will be on your TV entertaining the shit out of you. @AREUTHE1
@dubbucks: 😫 I gotta go ahead and get this nap in before this episode comes on out on the east coast!! 😴✌️ I'll holla! Lol
@Andre_sinclair1: I'll be live tweeting during #AreYouTheOne tonight make sure u keep watch #mtvdre @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@Coleysia: People are stranded with nowhere to go. Parents are holding babies bc they have no where to sleep. Hotels are full. This is horrible.
@Coleysia: Whoever in Alabama talking about snow day can kiss my ass. This is a tragedy.
@EDiamond007: Taking bets all day on who u think my match is #areyoutheone #$$$ #match #mtv
@AshleighMorgh: Don't forget to watch are you the one tonight 😁
@Coleysia: Guess who has to sleep in a hotel lobby with 20 other people tonight? Lucky me. πŸ˜’
@brittany_baldi: I just posted a funny vid on brittanybaldi insta! featuring #AreYouTheOne cast @MTVPaigeBrendel @kklusby @Jess_Daniellee #MTV
@IamAdamKuhn: I am so ready for tonight's episode of #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: πŸ’•Who's excited for SPIN THE BOTTLE tonight on #AreYouTheOne !? #mtv @AREUTHE1
@shandathapanda: T-4 hours until #AreYouTheOne! Who's ready? I am! http://t.co/SWVAeTMLsA
@AshleighMorgh: New episode tonight! @AREUTHE1 @MTV !! 11/10c
@ryanmalaty: Wait, are YOU the one?
@SimoneKelly_: I've been drinkin' WATERMELON!! Tonight's episode's of #AreYouTheOne is gonna involve some SURFBOARD, SURFBOARD!! πŸ‰πŸ˜‚ http://t.co/h0kx73pXQJ
@brittany_baldi: Rerun #areyoutheone on now! New ep 11/10c. Live tweet me tonight @mtv #mtv #love #drama #perfectmatch #bostonstrong
@Andre_sinclair1: Everyone snowed in so there's no excuses to watch all that unfolds on #AreYouTheOne today
@Jess_Daniellee: Can't wait for tonight's episode of @AREUTHE1 :p!!! #itschallengeday
@EDiamond007: “@MTV: The cast of #AreYouTheOne plays a game of spin the bottle tonight at 11/10c: http://t.co/xbb1bXuwZv” sneak a peek oftonight's episode
@dillanhoward: @AREUTHE1 is on tonight...DON'T WATCH IT...I'm kidding...watch it or forever be Luigi and not Mario #areyoutheone
@Jess_Daniellee: Sorry in advance for blowing up your twitter feeds!! #AreYouTheOne airs in one hour and 28 minutes!!!
@chrisscali: GET READY #AREYOUTHEONE STARTS SOON! #MTV @AREUTHE1 #TEAMBROOKLYN
@amberlee091: EVERYONE TUNE IN TO MTV TONIGHT at 11/10c FOR EPISODE TWO OF #AREYOUTHEONE !! Thanks for all the support...see you on your televisions!! ;)
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Apologizing in advance, I'm gonna be annoying af tonight. 'Becauseeee' (in @chrisscali voice) #AreYouTheOne is airing tonight! 😊
@chrisscali: Hey Check Me Out Tonight On @MTV #AreYouTheOne Tune In At 11:00PM #TEAMBROOKLYN #TEAMSCALI  #BROOKLYN #MTV  http://t.co/gGDXnQ7axc
@kklusby: Only ONE HOUR until we kick off the second episode of #AreYouTheOne on the easy coast!Everything's about to heat up.Who's ready? #teamkayla
@illBeJacy: Just one more hour... #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: ONE MORE HOUR!!!  #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: First time watching #TeenMom2 , waiting on #AreYouTheOne , the commercial looks like a poppin episode ahead #mtvdre #teamdre
@EDiamond007: Half hour till the madness! #areyoutheone #spinthebottle #match #TEAMDIAMOND who's going to be my match???
@ryanmalaty: I'll be live-tweeting during the new episode of #AreYouTheOne, tweet #teamRyan to make me smile :)
@EDiamond007: Half hour till the madness! #areyoutheone #spinthebottle #match #TEAMDIAMOND who's going to be my match???
@IamAdamKuhn: 30 minutes until #AreYouTheOne get ready folks
@Andre_sinclair1: Bout to be live tweeting , tweet back at me! #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@shandathapanda: 30 minutes until #AreYouTheOne! Take a shot!
@shandathapanda: Don't take a shot if you're not 21.
@EDiamond007: “@shandathapanda: 30 minutes until #AreYouTheOne! Take a shot!” FIRE!!! πŸ”₯
@chrisscali: 10 min twatters #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: Lets do this! #AreYouTheOne 10 minutes! I love you all

As The Cast Saw Episode 2
@chrisscali: TUNE IN NOW !!! #MTV #AreYouTheOne #teamscali
@Andre_sinclair1: TUNE in now #AreYouTheOne tweet at my and make me smile #teamdre
@EDiamond007: T-Minus three min for #TEAMDIAMOND  on #areyoutheone tag me in screen shots of your tv ill get back at you! #GOTLOVE
@MTV: A brand new episode of #AreYouTheOne starts right NOW!
@ryanmalaty: Here we go! #AreYouTheOne starts now! #teamRyan Woop woop!!
@chrisscali: ill be ansering some lucky ones during commercials #AreYouTheOne #MTV RIGHT  NOW !
@ryanmalaty: Oh yeah, only 2/10 last week... Damn! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Here we go #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@SimoneKelly_: I will be doing A LIVE Q&A TONIGHT for the fans!!!! #AskAWay #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: I'll be answering questions during commercial break!!!
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Yay tune in now! #AreYouTheOne @mtv
@ryanmalaty: If your perfect match was standing right in front of you, would you even know it? @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Maybe going with our gut instinct was the wrong way to go.. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: This is a competition for love AND money, but we need to work together #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Everyone needs to pick a different match* #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: Hey, let's get freaky!
@ryanmalaty: Ever heard of the game "Mastermind"?? That's what this is #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: The real question is...who's gonna want pizza? @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: @ryanmalaty I do!!!
@Andre_sinclair1: @dubbucks your laugh sucks lol
@dubbucks: @Andre_sinclair1 oh word!??? LOL get off me!!!
@ryanmalaty: Like my Michael Jackson dance moves? #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: Let's do some shit friends #AreYouTheOne tweet #teamshanley
@ryanmalaty: Jacy + John = 2 CHAINS!!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I want everyone to win, but...I have a boner" Chris T. #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: Yeahh ok... lmao #AreYouTheOne #becauseiamjacy
@AREUTHE1: Oh snap, it’s a love triangle! #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: Who's still routing for @TophsTweets and @shandathapanda ? I am, I am!! ❤❤❤
@Andre_sinclair1: POND TOwn!!!! @TophsTweets @shandathapanda
@ryanmalaty: @shandathapanda congrats on your first trip to the #boomboomroom ;) #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: “@ryanmalaty: @shandathapanda congrats on your first trip to the #boomboomroom ;) #AreYouTheOne” thanks boo!
@chrisscali: yea so i like to wash my face ..
@ryanmalaty: And so the case of the missing journals begins... #ryansjournal #journaldrama #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @ryanmalaty what did u write in the dream journal today
@ryanmalaty: I have crazy dreams...anyone else? #ryansjournal #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Anyone else keep a journal? #ryansjournal #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: What do y'all think about @ryanmalaty 's JOURNALS going missing?! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Lmao @IamAdamKuhn "I can take you in like, doses" #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Let's say you and I got married" CODE RED! ABORT! ABORT! lol #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: @brittany_baldi is fucking awesome, even if she is a little crazy over Adam #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I'm not psychotic...I just think a lot" @brittany_baldi same here girl #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Marriage!!! What #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @IamAdamKuhn lmao
@EDiamond007: #areyoutheone #TEAMDIAMOND
@Andre_sinclair1: Challenge time!!!! Let's go #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@ryanmalaty: Getting laid...with blindfolds on? I like the sound of this challenge 😏 #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: Hopefully my #BOSS shirt will give me luck for this crazy challenge!!! WISH ME LUCK! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@ryanmalaty: OMG that challenge...I felt like I was yelling at a sea turtle @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Challenge time! Let's goooo @mtv who wins? Do @TophsTweets and I win?
@Jess_Daniellee: Challenge time!!! #ethanjess are we gonna win it? @AREUTHE1 @EDiamond007
@ryanmalaty: "It is madness out here" @RyanDevlin you can say that again #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: This challenge is cray #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Is the hulk coming out tonight #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Couldn't see SHIT on that challenge or hear shit! Hahahaha. Great time though right @SimoneKelly_ ? @AREUTHE1 #Areyoutheone #ayto #mtv @mtv
@SimoneKelly_: @IamJoeyDillon pissed me off!
@IamJoeyDillon: @SimoneKelly_ I love you too moni!!!
@SimoneKelly_: @IamJoeyDillon 😘😘
@illBeJacy: "@ryanmalaty: Jacy + John = 2 CHAINS!!! #AreYouTheOne" loll
@IamAdamKuhn: This episode is getting good!
@AREUTHE1: This challenge is cray #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: fuck i lost
@Andre_sinclair1: First time on a kayak and blind folded , whattttttt! #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: We gonna get that journal though! #AreYouTheOne #becauseiamjacy
@Andre_sinclair1: Yes me and @shandathapanda got that first team in spot
@EDiamond007: Killed it in the challenge! #TEAMDIAMOND thanks to @Jess_Daniellee
@Jess_Daniellee: Crotch shot!! #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Those tata's tho @Jess_Daniellee ;)
@brittany_baldi: @ryanmalaty how did we do during our #challenge?  #challengeday
@ryanmalaty: Way to represent Colorado! @EDiamond007 even though @Jess_Daniellee did the paddling 😝 #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: Wes and I soooo should've won that challenge!  He was such an amazing partner--I like em' blindfolded tho @dubbucks #lowkey
@dubbucks: ditto! @kklusby: Wes and I soooo should've won that challenge!  He was such an amazing partner--I like em' blindfolded tho @dubbucks #lowkey
@Andre_sinclair1: We don't throw challenges @MTVPaigeBrendel ;)
@brittany_baldi: Do you still think @iamadamkuhn and I are still a #perfectmatch #areyoutheone #mtv @mtv
@Jess_Daniellee: I win challenges. Say what! #ethanjess are we heading to the truth booth?? #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Turnnnn up time we on that http://t.co/EEruCxHHvN. #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: #Teamshanley yes or no?
@ryanmalaty: @kklusby keeps a journal.. I keep journal.. Match?? #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #DreShanley #EthanJess
@chrisscali: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #DreShanley #EthanJess #AreYouTheOne #mtv #teambrooklyn
@ryanmalaty: I'm an onion. Peel me. @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #DreShanley #EthanJess
@shandathapanda: You guys don't even realize how much I love you! Y'all are the best #teamshanley #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@ryanmalaty: That first kiss in the treehouse with @kklusby #firstkiss #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: I don't wanna break guy code but Kayla's got me hooked #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Snitch lol @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Haha I love how they're using subtitles for ChrisT.'s drunk-speak #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: #ethanjess vote us In for he truth booth!
@Andre_sinclair1: We was sooo drunk #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Jacy is spicy! and I love how she calls Dre out @illBeJacy #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: lmaooo immm fucked uppp
@ryanmalaty: THAT'S MY BOY @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: OHHHH SHIT!
@chrisscali: FUCK THAT SURFIN SHIT ! #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: This journal fight doe....where was I? Probably in the kitchen, eating peanut butter, avoiding the drama!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@Andre_sinclair1: I was really ready to beat ass @ryanmalaty @IamAdamKuhn
- @JamieChinaMTV: shits getting heated yall😱
@ryanmalaty: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple YOU would send to the TruthBooth #DreShanley #EthanJess
@MaybachDiamonds: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #DreShanley #EthanJess
@EDiamond007: Looking forward to this date! #ethanjess vote us in the #truthbooth #areyoutheone
@Jess_Daniellee: Who thinks Ethan and I are a match? #EthanJess #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1 Can't wait for this date!!
@dillanhoward: Second commercial break and I haven't A. Failed to woo @AshleighMorgh or B. Broken @Coleysia's heart #areyoutheone #brokeupafightdoe
@Coleysia: @dillanhoward @AshleighMorgh you're doing well buddy!
@amberlee091: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #DreShanley #EthanJess
@ryanmalaty: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple YOU would send to the TruthBooth #DreShanley #EthanJess
@EDiamond007: Tweet @ #ethanjess send us in!!!!!
@ryanmalaty: Journals acquired. Thanks to @kklusby :) #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Can you feel the love tonight? #AreYouTheOne #lionking
@Andre_sinclair1: I took the journal but EVERYONE ASKED ME TO TAKE THAT SHIT ! @ryanmalaty lmao http://t.co/OkNnlH4zFt
@AshleighMorgh: Hope you're watching the new episode!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: "We're here to find the perfect person" @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: There is definitely trouble in paradise #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Surfs up #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: @MaybachDiamonds #GOTLOVE
@ryanmalaty: Comedy and tragedy go hand in hand #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: That was an intense fight over a journal
@ryanmalaty: So jealous of that date! I LOVE surfing #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Hey Ryan what happened.??? @dubbucks  lmaooo
@dubbucks: @EDiamond007 nothin! Lol
@EDiamond007: @Andre_sinclair1 thooo lmao surfing was badass
@Andre_sinclair1: Again me and this water stuff #AreYouTheOne get me on the court
@MTVPaigeBrendel: I can't keep up with y'all lol love you though
@EDiamond007: Baby cute??? What u think? #areyoutheone #TEAMDIAMOND #ethanjess
@shandathapanda: I'm waaaaaaay to athletic thouuughh doe
@ryanmalaty: "Baby cute" πŸ˜‚ @EDiamond007 #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: Awwww girls, isn't @EDiamond007 baby cute?! #ethanjess #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@Jess_Daniellee: I'm in it for love. #AreYouTheOne
@Jess_Daniellee: I don't blush, I'm tan. @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Dre got mad that he got caught with the journal!
@ryanmalaty: Uh oh...truth booth time @Jess_Daniellee @EDiamond007 #truthbooth #LASERSDONTLIE #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: It's #TRUTHBOOTH timeeeee!! Let's find that #perfectmatch @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne #AYTO @MTV
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Match or no match? @mtv
@EDiamond007: Ahhh truth booth! #areyoutheone nailed it lets find out! #TEAMDIAMOND is it her???
@AREUTHE1: Will it be a perfect match?! #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Truth booth time! @Jess_Daniellee @EDiamond007
@Jess_Daniellee: Agh!!! Fingers crossed. #EthanJess #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: Y'all!! I am so nervous!! Do you think @EDiamond007 and @Jess_Daniellee are a match?? #AreYouTheOne #mtv #ethanjess
@EDiamond007: I love you guys! Best fans ever, Chris brown aint got anything on me! #GOTLOVE #TEAMDIAMOND
@SimoneKelly_: Commercials =Pee Break!!  #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: That date was fun with @shandathapanda tho!!!!!
@Andre_sinclair1: #AreYouTheOne is that show tho
@brittany_baldi: That challenge got me pissed! I couldnt hear @ryanmalaty at all! #challengedayprobz #mtv #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Duhn duhn duhnnnn. Is #EthanJess a #perfectmatch ??
@AshleighMorgh: Fear not people I will be in more episodes as they go on! I'm not that boring haha!
@AREUTHE1: That stings! #Are YouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Ouch! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "No wonder I'm single" @EDiamond007 I feel ya man #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: 😱
@Andre_sinclair1: Damn NO MATCH, see should have out me and @shandathapanda in there #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Mr. Brightside says, we learned something today #truthbooth #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: here we go!!!!
@ryanmalaty: Spin. The. Bottle. YES PLEASE #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: It's spin the bottle timeeeew!!! #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: SPIN THE BOTTLE!! Someone give me a kiss?? πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@kklusby: SPIN THE BOTTLE - one of the memories that sticks out most from my time in Hawaii!  <3  #yowza  #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: We're all fucking family now #spinthebottle #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: The look on my face though when Dre and Simone kissed...lol. #goodtimes #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @IamJoeyDillon that was funny
@Andre_sinclair1: And the song "here we go" is def #teamdre touch #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Ooo butterflies! #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: yea u got butterfliesss ..
@ryanmalaty: "How about we all just make out?" @illBeJacy not arguing ;) #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: We were really hoping we got a perfect match this time.. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: That kiss though .... πŸ‘Œ
@amberlee091: @IamAdamKuhn awww I LOVE reliving my kiss with you!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ miss you boo! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@illBeJacy: "@ryanmalaty: "How about we all just make out?" @illBeJacy not arguing ;) #AreYouTheOne" *lmaoo
@ryanmalaty: The blonde whisperer = @chrisscali #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Spin the bottle, PG-13 edition #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Lol. Spin the bottle. Great times. #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Woo, it must be hot in that house #spinthebottle #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Make out SESSIONSSSS got to make out wit he hottest bad ones in he house @amberlee091 @MTVPaigeBrendel #areyoutheone #TEAMDIAMOND
@chrisscali: she couldnt handle that look
@ryanmalaty: That awkward moment when you forget this is a game #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Love just comes" 😏 @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: LOVE THO? I'll pass lol #AreYouTheOne @IamAdamKuhn
@Coleysia: Amber! @amberlee091 !!
@IamJoeyDillon: @amberlee091 and @IamAdamKuhn get on that huh? Hahaah #nice #epic #AreYouTheOne guess we'll just have to see!
@IamAdamKuhn: "He comes up to me and says I just want to fuck you! @amberlee091" haha omg
@EDiamond007: No Match guys... Who's going to pick the pieces up for @Jess_Daniellee anyone anyone..? #TEAMDIAMOND #areyoutheone
@amberlee091: @brittany_baldi is actually a badass girl!! LOVE YOU BABE! But for real, @IamAdamKuhn was diggin' me πŸ˜‰
@Jess_Daniellee: Who shall I pick in the match up? I was bummed that @EDiamond007 wasn't my match but I believe the matchmakers know best! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: What's crazy is we got to go through this all over again on west coast and other countries #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: “@IamAdamKuhn: "He comes up to me and says I just want to fuck you! @amberlee091" haha omg” YOU KNOW IT!! πŸ˜‰πŸ’‹
@ryanmalaty: And the love triangle begins.. @kklusby @dubbucks #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Never too old to play spin the bottle right? 😐 it was fun doooeeee #AreYouTheOne #herewego
- @MTV: @AshleighMorgh It never gets old. #AreYouTheOne
- @AshleighMorgh: @MTV haha I agree!!
@IamJoeyDillon: And the love triangle begins!! @ryanmalaty Kayla and @dubbucks ...uh oh! #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@dubbucks: @IamJoeyDillon @ryanmalaty ooooh kill em!
@IamJoeyDillon: @dubbucks @ryanmalaty hahaha
@Coleysia: Lol!!
@ryanmalaty: Hopefully my match up strategy works! Fingers crossed! #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Ceremony time! #areyoutheone #TEAMDIAMOND who's gonna pick me?!
@IamAdamKuhn: @Andre_sinclair1 that ambulance tho #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: 10/10 in second match up?#AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: who do u think i will choose
@IamJoeyDillon: Look at your boy dressed up looking #fly ....#GQMagazine wheee you at people!? @mtv #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: whateverrr lmao #AreYouTheOne #becauseiamjacy
@Jess_Daniellee: #jjandjacy or #jjandsimone ??
@ryanmalaty: @Jess_Daniellee looked absolutely stunning at the match up ceremony #AreYouTheOne
@Jess_Daniellee: @ryanmalaty why thank you!!
@IamJoeyDillon: Is that hostility I smell with @SimoneKelly_ and Jacy? O.O #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @Jess_Daniellee that dress tho 😜#AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "That's my man out there" @shandathapanda not according to the truth booth 😜 #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: Who do u think I'm going to pick this match up?????  #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: @MTVPaigeBrendel ur crazy
@MTVPaigeBrendel: @chrisscali forgive me?
@IamAdamKuhn: #TeamAdam ? #AreYouTheOne
@amberlee091: It's LADIES' NIGHT at the match-up ceremony! Who am I going to pick? #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@brittany_baldi: I don't care. I keep loyal #areyoutheone #teambaldi #bostonstrong
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Although I am feeling @chrisscali I was being strategic for the game! #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: @brittany_baldi you are the smartest girl...I love you O.O #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: @IamJoeyDillon love you joey! I just think a lot #smarties
@Andre_sinclair1: The government has what? @brittany_baldi 😳
@IamAdamKuhn: @brittany_baldi we are really smart #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: Love my conspiracy theories. I want to #teleport  #areyoutheone #imwild
@EDiamond007: @ryanmalaty and I showing it how Colorado does it right! #areyoutheone
@AREUTHE1: May the odds be ever in your favor #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: How many beams of light will they get?! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: *insert whistle* RT @AREUTHE1: May the odds be ever in your favor #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @illBeJacy that face when @SimoneKelly_ was talk 😁
@chrisscali: yeaaaa not the slightest
@ryanmalaty: Casanova = @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I'm the one going to bed with him at night" @brittany_baldi yeah girl! #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Can I get out of this chair? @mtv
@amberlee091: Hmmm...@IamAdamKuhn ! Is it @shandathapanda , @brittany_baldi , or me? You ladies' man you #AreYouTheOne #mtv πŸ˜‰
@IamAdamKuhn: @amberlee091 @shandathapanda @brittany_baldi haha this is crazy
@IamJoeyDillon: #teamjoey !!!! Can we say...#BESTDRESSED at this matching ceremony??!! Whattttttt!!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@EDiamond007: Show of haannddsss please?? #areyoutheone #TEAMDIAMOND
@ryanmalaty: So glad Kayla picked me :)  #teamRyan #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: @ryanmalaty Kayla?!?! But what about Wes??
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Forgive me? @chrisscali
@Andre_sinclair1: That look i gave u @AshleighMorgh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@AshleighMorgh: @Andre_sinclair1 did you not want me to pick you? Lol #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: @Coleysia thanks for the pick boo!!! Lol
@Coleysia: “@dubbucks: @Coleysia thanks for the pick boo!!! Lol” any day sweetheart. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚
@amberlee091: @ryanmalaty , @IamAdamKuhn , or @EDiamond007 ! Y'all think I'm on the right track? Hopefully one of these cities are my match! #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: @amberlee091 @ryanmalaty @iamadamkuhn #TEAMDIAMOND
@SimoneKelly_: How many perfect matches do u think we got!?!??? #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: I know she's diggin you more tho.. That tree house??? Dayummm @ryanmalaty #areyoutheone
@AshleighMorgh: @Andre_sinclair1 knew he wanted me to pick him lol !
@brittany_baldi: @ryanmalaty Ryan. I know we are always thinking #bosses #areyoutheone #mtv
@shandathapanda: I'm sorry that I'm honest and I do my thaaaaaang. You can hate me or love me. There is no between.
@chrisscali: #AreYouTheOne trending .. whatsss upppp #bkallday #mtv !
@brittany_baldi: @Jess_Daniellee looking sexy as evvaa surfing!!! #surf #areyoutheone #datenight
@AREUTHE1: Lucky number four! #matches #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: 4 is better then 2 last week #AreYouTheOne #onareway
@EDiamond007: Four matches!! Who r they?! What do you think #TEAMDIAMOND #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: 4 out of 10!!! Looks like the mastermind strategy works...for now. #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Do you think they’ll ever get 10? #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: stay tunes for next week of #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Who are the 4 perfect matches? What do you all think?! Tweet me and and let me know!! #areyoutheone #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@Coleysia: I broke up more fights in that house more than I have in my life. #AreYouTheOne  episode 3 πŸ˜‰
@amberlee091: That's alright! 4 matched is 2 more than last week! Keep routing for us - let's find love and win that money!!  πŸ’•πŸ’Έ #AreYouTheOne #mtv @MTV
@Jess_Daniellee: Lol that victory dance, though. Yay for more lights!! Closer to a million dollars. #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1

After Hours
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Okay, that was intense
@ryanmalaty: What an episode! I hope you all liked it! Thank you so much for the support :) #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@illBeJacy: I cant wait for next week for real! #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: I'm from Boston and italian. I tell it how it is #areyoutheone #loyalty #respect
@SimoneKelly_: Next week....u need to be tuned in! Fr!  #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: I love all of you! Best fans ever #TEAMDIAMOND watch me every week on #areyoutheone love the support! #GOTLOVE
@Andre_sinclair1: I'm on this show and I honestly really like it . Can't wait to next week #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@IamAdamKuhn: Who's the front runner to be my match? @shandathapanda @brittany_baldi @amberlee091
@Andre_sinclair1: I'm following back all my #teamdre fans #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: Seriously though. Who would be my #perfectmatch ? #areyoutheone I'm second guessing @IamAdamKuhn
@ryanmalaty: Curious about what I wrote in my journals? Stay tuned :) #ryansjournal #AreYouTheOne | earthtoryan.com | http://t.co/BZLEzJozW9
@dubbucks: EVERYBODY! This show is a hit because of YOU! We all love the support! #teamWes #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: THANK U SO MUCH FOR TE SUPPORT!! I LOVE U SO MUCH!! See you next wee same time, same place! #MTV  #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: awww man i feel so loved! love yal!!! #AreYouTheOne
@JayGMTV: Well @MTVPaigeBrendel @shandathapanda looking good. And my man @chrisscali holdin it down for NY on Mtv's #AreYouTheOne  @mtv
@brittany_baldi: @shandathapanda and I going at it hard! #areyoutheone #tomboybattles #wild #mtv
@SimoneKelly_: Hope u guys enjoyed tonight episode!! See u next week! #teamsimone #mtv #areyoutheone #areyouthe1 http://t.co/RcClAVkI56
@SimoneKelly_: Yes, I have an IG guys...it's @SimoneKelly__ love u love u love u!!! 😘😘
@illBeJacy: I love how people just keep talking about the dollar bills in my bathing suit lmao. #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: What did everyone think about the show? #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: The look on my face thoughhhh! Hahaha. #Areyouthe1 #mtv #AreYouTheOne @MTV http://t.co/jDRJc1bNbG
@EDiamond007: Hey everyone check me out in IG!!! @ Ediamond007 or look for Ethan Diamond MTV! #TEAMDIAMOND #areyoutheone #mtv
@MTVPaigeBrendel: I love you @kklusby @Jess_Daniellee @brittany_baldi @amberlee091 @AshleighMorgh @SimoneKelly_ @Coleysia
@Coleysia: @MTVPaigeBrendel Paige! 😊😘😘
@AshleighMorgh: @MTVPaigeBrendel love youuu 😘
@amberlee091: THANKS FOR WATCHING EPISODE 2! Until next time loves, goodnight! ❤πŸ’€ http://t.co/zhqPbd43fM
@EDiamond007: I seriously LOVE all the fans for #TEAMDIAMOND and #areyoutheone couldn't be more blessed its incredible! #GOTLOVE
@AshleighMorgh: Things are getting pretty crazy between @SimoneKelly_ and @illBeJacy 😳😳 #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@AshleighMorgh: We be all night..
@AshleighMorgh: The camera always catches me looking crazy..
@illBeJacy: Ok i think im done for today. Thank you for showing love to this crazy chic called Jacy! Besos! Goodnight. <3 #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: Shit is hard y'all. I love you all equally. Thank you for everything. I have mad respect for you all.
@Jess_Daniellee: My thumbs have gone into a state of paralysis... I'm putting myself in twitter jail! Love y'all, thanks so much for the feedback & support!
@brittany_baldi: I loved when @Jess_Daniellee opened up tonight to @EDiamond007 on their date #cuties #AreYouTheOne #MTV @mtv @AREUTHE1
@EDiamond007: Practice, we ain't talkin about the game we talkin about practice. AI #areyoutheone #ethanjess
@Jess_Daniellee: Can the government teleport us back together? #AreYouTheOne #Areyouthe1 @brittany_baldi @kklusby @MTVPaigeBrendel http://t.co/hlb0HNn2Ls
@brittany_baldi: @Jess_Daniellee @kklusby @MTVPaigeBrendel  HAHAHA MY #SMOKESHOWS LOVE YOU GIRLS. PLEASE #TELEPORT US NOW!!!
@dubbucks: I can tweet again!!! Twitter stopped my tweets for an hour! Who's enjoying the show though!!? πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
@EDiamond007: #TEAMDIAMOND #areyoutheone love all the support #GOTLOVE more to come!
@ryanmalaty: I swear these #AreYouTheOne episodes are even better the second time you watch them
@brittany_baldi: yet again the #AreYouTheOne  crew just KILLED it. lil bosses I loved all the fan interaction!  #mtv #drama #love #perfectmatch
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Watching my hot cast mates and I on  #AreYouTheOne again!
@IamAdamKuhn: Appreciate all the fans of the show #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: Great show tonight fellas! Episode 2 was a hit. We're killing the game! Oh, shout out to the ladies of the cast too! I didn't forget about y'all πŸ˜‰! #areyoutheone #teamwes #mtv http://t.co/tXxVOR0to8
@IamAdamKuhn: Great show tonight! Bed time now and gym time in the morning!!
@ryanmalaty: THANK YOU so much everyone!! Your love and support makes this journey worth while :) #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: THANK U, THANK U, THANK U for your support! Love u guys! I'm going to bed! Nighty night! πŸ’€πŸ’€ #AreYouTheOne

As I Saw It
@dc408dxtr: Well, still wide awake & now ready to watch #AreYouTheOne & a great premiere last week, off we go to Hawaii (72 but rainy there now).
@dc408dxtr: They matched 2/10 last week, but just start. They're all competing w/ one another, but they're also competing together too. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Could we have some tension between @SimoneKelly_ & @illBeJacy over @MaybachDiamonds? Now we got some action in pound town... #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Everyone's meeting up w/ R-Dev for today's challenge. Got Rivals2 familiarity w/ blindfolds & having to get leis. Madness. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: All our 10 couples complete mission #1. Now top 4 advance to kayaking: @EDiamond007 & @Jess_Daniellee leading & take the win! #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: The two winners are headed off on a date, while the search for @ryanmalaty's journal continues as the rest party in the pool. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: .@ryanmalaty & @kklusby sitting in a tree, about to have a kiss. @dubbucks catches them there, he's not feeling it... #AreYouTheOne
- @dubbucks: @dc408dxtr @ryanmalaty @kklusby that's right bro! Lol
@dc408dxtr: And in the confessional, @dubbucks @ryanmalaty getting into words about Ry's journal. Our first fight among the guys is on... #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: And with the help of @kklusby, the search for @ryanmalaty's journal ends in one of the treasure chests. Sign of relief. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: .@EDiamond007, @Jess_Daniellee, @Andre_sinclair1 & @shandathapanda are surfing while rest vote who to send to #truthbooth. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Going to the #truthbooth: @EDiamond007 @Jess_Daniellee. If they're match, off to a new house, or they'll stay. Lasers please. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: The decision is in: @EDiamond007 @Jess_Daniellee are NOT a match. #TruthBooth is becoming the enemy of the #AreYouTheOne cast so far. Ouch.
@dc408dxtr: Now we got something on folks. Where there's no TV/music around, you have to resort to #spinthebottle. Let the hookups begin. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Now some words w/ couple girls all around @IamAdamKuhn, just after some butterflies w/ @chrisscali. That was some few mins. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: As I tweeted many X's, always tough to see those I'm friends w/ on here get into words & drama, good thing I just stay out of the way here.
@dc408dxtr: Everyone's getting paired up again on matchup patio. 2/10 last week, 10/10 it's a done deal but expect num to go up here wk2. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Bc they're new to me, some these ppl might be tough for me to call on these tweets (no nametags), so I'm just observing this as viewer lol
@dc408dxtr: Everyone's paired up, now the spotlights determines how many matches. 2 last time. Maybe larger. If its 10-game over, $1M. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: The verdict: 1 light. 2 lights. 3 lights. 4 lights. Four & some progress, getting closer to the jackpot. Great EP y'all. #AreYouTheOne



Wrapping up the episode, we saw that first trip to Pound-town and the guest suite with Shanley and Chris T., just after that first trip to the truth booth not revealing a match. And we saw Jacy and John flirting in the kitchen with Simone not feeling it after she had the season's first hookup with JJ in episode 1. Taking cue from Rivals 2, this week's challenge saw some of the singles having to get leis while being blindfolded. Then taking another cue from the final challenge in Thailand, those who finished in the top 4 in round 1 went on to round 2 and kayaking to earn a double date. In the end, it was Ethan & Jessica and Andre & Shanley who peddled their way to the win, and earned a date on the beach and some surfing lessons as well.
   Meanwhile, there was the question of who took Ryan's journal, and while it took a while for him to find that notebook, he also bonded with Kayla, who not only helped him out with the search (it was in one of the treasure chests), they also made out in the treehouse, and were caught kissing by Dre, and he wasn't having it (he tweeted to me afterwards, "that's right bro! Lol."), which also sparked the first fight amongst the guys in the house. As for the truth booth, Ethan & Jessica were voted in, but it seems the booth has not been on the group's side as once again the lasers revealed "No Match" between the pair.
   Then, my favorite moment of this episode. When there's no TV or music to enjoy themselves - as in other reality environments, the cast has to resort to other things to keep themselves entertained. With that mind, they had to resort to playing Spin the Bottle .
    Then, there was some words from a couple girls over Adam, while there were some butterflies with Chris S.
   Following that was the matchup ceremony, where everyone gets paired up with one another to see if they're a perfect match. They know they didn't do well the first time around, only getting two perfect matches out of 10, so even though it is only week two, they know they had to improve on that number to keep alive their chances at the million. This week, their chances improved by double: four matches. So while it's still early in the process, everything is headed in the right direction. Can't wait for Tuesday.


DCBLOG and @DC408dxtr on Twitter will continue to keep track of Are You The One? as we head to Tuesday's new episode, and a SocialPulse wrap after the show. Of course, we will be on top of Real World Ex-Plosion as the exes have arrived & ready to turn the San Francisco house upside down. Check me out on twitter for alerts to interviews, articles and the like featuring the casts.
   And next week, the Sochi Olympic Winter Games will kick off with competition starting the day before the Opening Ceremony when slope style, freestyle skiing and figure skating begins before the flame is lit. DCBLOG will feature extensive DC Games 2014 coverage throughout the Games as the latest edition of the world's greatest sporting spectacle takes place from Russia.
   For now, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed both this post and episode 2 of Are You The One?. And until we blog again, stay warm and have fun. And hope you enjoy the Super Bowl. Good luck to Ryan and Ethan's Broncos, and the Seahawks too.

- DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).