Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Episode 3

*** Reader Advisory: DC SocialPulse Contains
Adult Language. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***

By DC Cueva
@DC408dxtr

Last night was episode 3 of Are You The One? as things are starting to get very interesting to say the least in this social romantic experiment. When we last left the Hawaiian islands, the cast had improved on their chances at a record $1 million payout by doubling the first week's perfect match total to 4 of 10, while we saw our first visit to "Poundtown," a search for a missing journal, some more fights and hook ups, and saw the cast have fun playing that favorite social game of ours, "Spin the Bottle."
   This week, we'll see the guys got nuts (literally) in the week's challenge, a little bit of backstabbing, a guy dressing up as a girl, another trip to the Poundtown room, another hookup and tears flow among the girls. And would the singles' shot at the cash and true love improve? After we show you how the cast saw this episode, which also saw it trend on twitter, we'll meet a few of the show's most-famous fans, who also happen to be part of Team MTV. Two reminders before we start:
- 1. Please note there is explicit language in certain tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
And 2. As this show is airing hot off the U.S. presses on other MTV channels overseas and this episode hasn't aired in your country, then please don't proceed. But I will be compiling all of the cast tweets from its U.S. premiere airing each week into weekly DC SocialPulse posts, so you'll be never in the dark of how your favorite cast members reacted to the episode's biggest moments when they get to see them for the first time.
So with that, let's head to Hawaii.



The Day Before

@dubbucks: Weirdest day if my life, hands down! Whelp! #areyoutheone is on tomorrow! Turn down for what!!!
@AshleighMorgh: @MTVJessicaPerez your Harlem shake video I love you lol and miss you! #AreYouTheOne #areyoutheonefam
@MTVJessicaPerez: “@AshleighMorgh: @MTVJessicaPerez your Harlem shake video I love you lol and miss you! #AreYouTheOne #areyoutheonefam” I misss you so much!
@dubbucks: @MTVJessicaPerez @AshleighMorgh I miss you too! Is that relevant? Lol
@AshleighMorgh: @dubbucks @MTVJessicaPerez yes we both miss you Wes! #AreYouTheOne #areyoutheonefam #mtv
@dubbucks: @AshleighMorgh @Jess_Daniellee I miss you too ash! 🙌🙌🙌 #areyoutheonefam #mtv #tikiman lol
@AshleighMorgh: Leaving in a house with 19 strangers you learn a lot about yourself #AreYouTheOne #mtv new episode tomorrow at 11/10c on @MTV @AREUTHE1
@AshleighMorgh: Living*
@EDiamond007: http://t.co/udiDNJiwGt Article about me in the @coloradoan for #areyoutheone check it out!
@MTVJessicaPerez: Anything that has to do with flatulence is funny & reminds me of @shandathapanda
@shandathapanda: Heading back to my old stomping grounds tomorrow. SUP SUP SUP IU!
@ryanmalaty: Hey did you hear, there was a football game during the Bruno Mars concert last night.
@MTVJessicaPerez: Officially 24 hrs till episode 3 of @AREUTHE1 ... Are you guys ready????
@IamAdamKuhn: Just watched the second episode of #AreYouTheOne again and it had me geekin haha

Are You The One? Night
@AREUTHE1: TONIGHT #AreYouTheOne brings lots of love and heat! Start preparing for the episode by watching these extended scenes http://t.co/NKQ0nEjMLl
@SimoneKelly_: Finally Tuesday...you know what that means!!!! I will be tweeting the fans live during tonight's episode. #AreYouTheOne 😈
@Andre_sinclair1: Tuesday = new episode of #AreYouTheOne. Of course like last week I will be live tweeting!!!!
@MTVJessicaPerez: Today will be a good day because I say so.. & obviously because #AreYouTheOne is on tonight at 11/10 c!   #MTV @AREUTHE1
@IamAdamKuhn: New episode of #AreYouTheOne Is on tonight!
@AshleighMorgh: An all new episode tonight!! Are You The One? #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV hope you're ready.
@chrisscali: TONIGHT IS A MUST SEE EPISODE OF #AreYouTheOne on #MTV 11pm ET  if you were waiting to see more of me tonight is the beginning.. #brooklyn
@shandathapanda: GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!!! New episode of #AreYouTheOne tonight! Oh my gosh I'm so excited! #MTV #dramaaa #teamshanley
@shandathapanda: Yo, if you guys could choose a couple to go into the #TruthBooth tonight, who would it be? #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@illBeJacy: It's about to get real tonight on #AreYouTheOne
@dillanhoward: Watch @AREUTHE1 on @MTV tonight or have bad luck for 10 years #areyoutheone #mtv
@amberleeMTV: Dancing around the apartment right meow because there's a BRAND NEW EPISODE of #AreYouTheOne tonight at 11/10c! WHO'S READY?? #MTV @MTV
@EDiamond007: Which couple would you like to see in the truth booth tonight? 3k tweets will unlock a perfect match! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: New episode of #AreYouTheOne is on tonight!!! Be still my beating heart..
@kklusby: It's TUESDAY! Which means another episode of #AreYouTheOne ! Don't miss out on the intensity and the drama at 11/10c on @MTV #teamkayla
@MTVJessicaPerez: http://t.co/oFZigLlwoW - To the best #areyoutheone fans!! I love you guys, let's get ready for tonight!
@amberleeMTV: Hey @ryanmalaty YOU BEST HIDE YOUR JOURNAL 😉📖 Who knows what shenanigans may go down tonight on the new #AreYouTheOne ! #mtv @mtv @AREUTHE1
@brittany_baldi: #AreYouTheOne EPISODE 3 HINT! YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS. @mtv @AREUTHE1 #mtv http://t.co/F98EtzNOO0
@brittany_baldi: TWEET ME. WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE #TRUTHBOOTH TONIGHT!? #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@dubbucks: It's about time Tuesday got here. I'm anticipating this new episode of Are You The One more than I was the Super Bowl 😁😏 tune in! 🙌
@MTVPaigeBrendel: All new episode of #AreYouTheOne on tonight. Let the drama unfold #braceyourself I snap a little..
@AshleighMorgh: @SimoneKelly_ 👏👏👏👏 this is you on the preview of the episode tonight lol #AreYouTheOne #mtv @MTV @AREUTHE1 sh*t gets real
@SimoneKelly_: @AshleighMorgh hahahaha!!! Shut up fool😹
@AshleighMorgh: 😂😂😂😩😩 all I kept thinking was that clap emoji RT @SimoneKelly_: @AshleighMorgh hahahaha!!! Shut up fool😹
@amberleeMTV: EXCITING NEWS @MTV will unlock a PERFECT MATCH 2nite if there are 3k tweets on who U want in the #truthbooth TWEET AWAY! #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@EDiamond007: Any guesses and or suggestions for this next challenge tonight?!
@JennaCompono: Gonna be watching are you the one tm excited to see some good lookin guys ! And of course the pretty girl  @amberlee091 @ryanmalaty

@IamAdamKuhn: Love isn't something you should have to chase, it should just feel right and come naturally.
@Coleysia: Pretty excited for tonight's episode!! Something tells me it's gonna be hilarious!!! 😂😂 #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Something I loved about the show was getting to know my cast mates on a deeper level. We had countless heartfelt conversations. #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@AshleighMorgh: We all got really close, there was still drama, but we really care about each other. Love y'all 😘 #yesimemotional
@brittany_baldi: Lil bosses I will be live tweeting tonight during #AreYouTheOne! 11/10c #mtv @areuthe1 @mtv
@EDiamond007: The best love story is when u fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time
@TophsTweets: All the countries! I just want videos of them talking so I can play it over and over... Who doesn't love hearing your name in accents
@ryanmalaty: Get caught up with episode reviews #AreYouTheOne | http://t.co/KsQFfwAJJj
@IamAdamKuhn: Everyone should be pumped for tonight! This episode is going to be wild! http://t.co/sdWXFWOwpT
@ryanmalaty: Last week was fun! Tonight's episode 3. #AreYouTheOne? Just wait and see..
@IamAdamKuhn: Are You The One for me? #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/SX8HmkrExA
@Andre_sinclair1: Counting down the hours of #areyoutheone #teamdre at 11pm .
@IamJoeyDillon: ARE YALL READY FOR SOME #LOVEMAKING AND #MONEY TONIGHT ON #AreYouTheOne #turndownforwhat !!!@MTV #mtv @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: #AreYouTheOne gives me a reason to drink on Tuesdays
@EDiamond007: Looks like everyone is getting as pumped as I am for tonights new episode of #Areyoutheone cant wait tweet me all night! #teamdiamond
@AREUTHE1: Tonight things get explosive, to say the least! #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/tSyHZlYa2L http://t.co/VU3YNGzhal
@Andre_sinclair1: #AreYouTheOne #AreYouTheOne #Mtv #Mtv #teamdre #teamdre
@illBeJacy: Cant wait for #AreYouTheOne ? Watch and tweet along with me!! **11pm** * @MTV http://t.co/1HqO3BeAnA
@LightheartedEnt: Tonight's the night.  Episode 3 of #AreYouTheOne is on.  This show keeps getting better and better.  You gotta see it to believe it!
@dillanhoward: Which couple would you like to see in the truth booth tonight? 3k tweets will unlock a perfect match! #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: I heard that new show #AreYouTheOne is pretty boss and the cast is ahhmazing. You should check it out tonight 11/10c @mtv @AREUTHE1
@JayGMTV: Are you guys gonna watch #AreYouTheOne tonight?  Im gonna watch @kklusby and the rest of the MTV crew. @Mtvareyoutheone
@EDiamond007: One more hour until #areyoutheone @AREUTHE1 episode 3 is on, if you didnt know already, this ones intense!
@IamAdamKuhn: 1 Hour until #AreYouTheOne and I'm so pumped! This episode is going to be so crazy people and I mean crazy!!
@illBeJacy: 1 more hour aaaaahhhhh!!!!! #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: T-1 hour until the madness begins! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Less than ONE HOUR till episode 3!!! I'm gonna be live-tweeting like a madman tonight. #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Cuddled up with my puppy, wine & chocolate! Join this party and tweet @ me! 50min til a brand spankin' new #AreYouTheOne! @MTV HERE WE GO!!
@SimoneKelly_: Love u guys....it's almost time!!!! Biting my finger nails. This episode hits a sensitive spot. #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: I have got to stop falling in love with the side pieces on these shows!! It ain't right!
@chrisscali: look who came out to support #bigang #AreYouTheOne #mtv #vh1 http://t.co/xcKnqGo9Wx
@AshleighMorgh: Half hour until @areuthe1 !! I'm excited! #areyoutheone @mtv
@IamAdamKuhn: Snapchat before the show?! Adventureadam47 #AreYouTheOne
@JayGMTV: @brittany_baldi cant forget beautiful britt is on #areyoutheone  And @shandathapanda ..  They got a good looking group on girls. A+
@Andre_sinclair1: #AreYouTheOne 30min, #teamdre where u at, tweet at me. I'm live all show
@dubbucks: *walks into sushi spot* "hi! My name is Wes. Y'all watch MTV? No? Want to see a dope reality show!?" ... "We only watch hockey" WTTTTF!! 😒
@ryanmalaty: Favorite hashtags I've seen so far are #teamryan and #egyptianflow lmao #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: T-MINUS TEN MINUTES! #AREYOUTHEONE LETS GOOO
@Andre_sinclair1: IF you hashtag #areyoutheone #TeamDre I will follow you back. I always show love back! ALL NIGHT
@Coleysia: Oh Lord. This episode is gonna be so retarded. I'm scared. Lol. #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: 8 MINUTES!!! TURN UP TURN UP TURN UP! #AreYouTheOne #teamshanleysass 😂
@ryanmalaty: No green screens were used in the making of #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Which couple would you like to see in the truth booth tonight? 3k tweets will unlock a perfect match! #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: It's about that time! Let's watch and tweet mis amores, #AreYouTheOne starts in 5 minutes!!!!!
@ryanmalaty: Many livers were harmed in the making of #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Many, many mosquitos lost their lives during the filming of #AreYouTheOne

As The Cast & Team MTV Saw Episode 3
@MTV: A new episode of #AreYouTheOne starts NOW!
@AREUTHE1: #AreYouTheOne starts NOW! RT if you're watching with me!
@mtvcanada: #AreYouTheOne? If yes, a million dollars and tru luv 4 ever. If no.... better luck next time. An all-new episode starts now!
@EDiamond007: let it begin!! and may the ods be ever in your favor.
@illBeJacy: Here we go!!!! #AreYouTheone
@ryanmalaty: Awww here it goes #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: A here we go. #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: It's time for are you the one! #areyoutheone
@Andre_sinclair1: And here we goooooo!!!#mtv #AreYouTheOne #TeamDre
@ryanmalaty: SO MUCH DRAMA and it's only been two episodes...I love it. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I push you away and you come back to me" LMAO @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Don't act like you don't like it though" @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: The opening song by @jakemiller gets me every time LOVE IT #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Hope y'all are ready for a killer episode of #AreYouTheOne !! Keeping tweeting! Reach that 3k and @Mtv will reveal a PERFECT MATCH TONIGHT!
@AREUTHE1: The ladies are impressed by @Andre_sinclair1! What do you think? #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Skinny deep!!!#AreYouTheOne #teamdre  #Mtv
@MTVShowBlog: Starting off the episode with some blurred body parts. Where do we go from here? #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "My virgin eyes" @MTVJessicaPerez #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: My virgin eyes!!! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Oh man this night was so fun! #areyoutheone
@AREUTHE1: .@IamAdamKuhn I hate to tell you this but ALL girls are a little cray! #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: I got that fire though! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Looks like your eyes are gonna have to be born again..and again ;) @MTVJessicaPerez #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Getting 4 lights was great! But kissing Kayla by the Koi pond was the highlight of my evening #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: BRIITNNNAAAYYYY @brittany_baldi
@ryanmalaty: I like her, but she's crazy @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @brittany_baldi your confessional 😂😂😂
@IamJoeyDillon: Hahahah @brittany_baldi love you. #crazyass
@ryanmalaty: Someone get an exorcist to the confessional!!! @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: "I like her but she's crazy!" #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Me too! @brittany_baldi I believe in smoking ghosts and drinking spirits 😜 #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: John is straight up being honest with Simone. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: "I'm selfish." No one can ever doubt his honesty...jeez! #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: MY ASS DOEEEE
@IamAdamKuhn: "@ryanmalaty: I like her, but she's crazy @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne" crazy brah!
@ryanmalaty: Cake on the counters... Hmmm I wonder how that happened? @shandathapanda #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Mhmm mhmm...definitely don't miss that messy messy kitchen!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @mtv
@AREUTHE1: .@brittany_baldi I like your attitude, girl. Keep focusing on that $$!! #ItsAllAbouttheMonay #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Clean up, clean up! Everybody everywhere! Clean up, clean up! Everybody do your share! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: We party hard! #AreYouTheOne #mtv #teamdre
@ryanmalaty: Damn straight I just quoted the song from Barney! What up. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: What's that Brittany's writing in...a journal perhaps? #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Never give up!! Never surrender!! @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Oh God. #AreYouTheone
@amberleeMTV: @Andre_sinclair1 is a certified masseuse by the way!! (Thank goodness) Work that stress out my back!! 💋💋💋 #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@MTVJessicaPerez: It's challenge day!! What? Just the guys?
@ryanmalaty: Allllright ladies just sit back, relax, and let the men grab some nuts #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: The #Game!! #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Who do I go for!? @amberleeMTV or @brittany_baldi
@AREUTHE1: This challenge is NUTS! (See what I did there?) #puns #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Some of these quotes though...
@IamJoeyDillon: This game is #NUTS!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Dillan's double fisting his nuts! @RyanDevlin #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Watching @AreYouThe1MTV on @MTV  everyone follow my friend @chrisscali #thatbrooklynkid #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: These girls have some crazy ass stories #AreYouTheOne #teamdre #mtv
@dillanhoward: @AREUTHE1 "Double fisting my nuts" #AreYouTheOne #classic
@MTVShowBlog: #GrabYourNuts #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: These girls are crazy! Peed on someone?! #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: WHO WOULD PEE ON SOMEONE DOEEE?! Any guesses? (Say me and I'll smack you!) 👋😉 #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@IamJoeyDillon: Is that john Jacobs in a #dress? YESSSSS #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: im winnin this shit #streets #brooklyn #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Which one do you think I said????? #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Your 👏 hoe 👏 ass 👏 can 👏 come 👏 to 👏 me oh Simone! #areyoutheone #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@brittany_baldi: strategy brain games with @amberleeMTV  like bosses #AreYouTheOne #tomboybarbie
@IamJoeyDillon: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY MATCH?!? HAHAHA. I'm here to find my perfect match! Who do you think it is!??! #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: I tazed him that one time... #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Are you the one is on! Hope you're tuned in to @indiamorgan #areyoutheone http://t.co/KJ2AxvOSfu
@ryanmalaty: Got the first one right! Note to self...don't piss off Jacy #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: For mess with Miss Puerto Rico! @illBeJacy #areyoutheone
@IamJoeyDillon: #TeamShanley !!!!! Hahaha YESSSS #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: These QUOTES though 😂😳😂😳 #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: @ryanmalaty congrats on that answer ryan
@ryanmalaty: "I have tazed an ex before" @illBeJacy #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I'm notorious for hooking up with people's brothers" @shandathapanda #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I don't believe in god but I do believe in ghosts and spirits" @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "My favorite sexual position is doggy style because in my head it's helping my butt get bigger" @SimoneKelly_ #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I have stalked someone but I considered it recon" @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: I think my butt is BIG!! Haha #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: College. It was crazy. Don't judge me. #AreYouTheOne
@_amdavis: Who's watching these little babes tonight on @MTV #AreYouTheOne @ryanmalaty @IamAdamKuhn ???😘
@ryanmalaty: "I have backstabbed an ex by immediately hooking up with an NBA player" @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: .@illBeJacy is only admitting what most people would like to do to their exes. #taze #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Sleep outside of people's houses?!? #givemea....!!!! @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: #teamscali in the lead
@ryanmalaty: Wait...didn't Wes play basketball? Uh oh.. @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: What? NATIONAL PARKS ARE REJUVENATING!  #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@dubbucks: That Harlem shake though!!!! 🙌😂
@ryanmalaty: "I don't have a greatest life failure because I simply haven't failed" @MTVPaigeBrendel #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Yea so what? I'll pee on you!!
@ryanmalaty: "The most unusual place I've had sex was in a national park during the intermission of my ballet recital" @amberleeMTV #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Kevin hart said it "sometime you got to put it on the table and let them know" #AREUTHE1 #mtv #teamdre 😭😭😭
@AREUTHE1: .@chrisscali that was kinda LOW! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "The worst date I have ever been on was to Denny's and to top it off my date forgot his wallet" @AshleighMorgh #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: .@chrisscali that was kinda LOW! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "I have peed on someone in the shower before" @MTVJessicaPerez #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Peed on someone in the shower!? WHAT? #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: My style for that challenge...One and done. #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Of course I win these challenges! #AreYouTheOne #teamdre #mtv
@ryanmalaty: Scali picks Kayla to make Paige jealous...and I'm like...FML #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Yeahhhh. I can't win a challenge trying to figure out what girl said those. I think they r all beautiful buttlerflies!! 😁😁😁 #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: @ryanmalaty #dontjudgeme 🍃🌳😁
@chrisscali: u wanna play a game @MTVPaigeBrendel ill teach u
@KatieSaria90: I'm watching you @ryanmalaty @IamAdamKuhn haha! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Yeah, I put a flower in my ear. What up. #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: "@KatieSaria90: I'm watching you @ryanmalaty @IamAdamKuhn haha! #AreYouTheOne" thanks!
@Andre_sinclair1: wtf I can't choose my date tho #mtv #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@AREUTHE1: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #ScaliKayla #DrePaige #JohnSimone
@IamJoeyDillon: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth! #ScaliKayla #DrePaige #JohnSimone #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: ....I have a thing for brothers.....judge me. 😂😂
@IamAdamKuhn: I was terrible at this challenge! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Tweet now to cast your vote for who you would send in the truth booth! #ScaliKayla #DrePaige #JohnSimone
@dillanhoward: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth! #ScaliKayla #DrePaige #JohnSimone
@EDiamond007: #drepaige #scalikayla #johnsimone who's it gonna be?! #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: What an odd bunch of daters...but HEY, since when did we do anything the old fashioned way here on #AreYouTheOne ? #shakethingsup #mtv
@MTVJessicaPerez: I rather pee on someone than be a stalker!!! Haha @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: My boo @Coleysia and @dillanhoward what's going on here?
@dillanhoward: @AshleighMorgh @Coleysia I get nervous around girls ☺️
@Coleysia: “@AshleighMorgh: My boo @Coleysia and @dillanhoward what's going on here?” Hmmmm. Lol
@ryanmalaty: So THAT's what @Coleysia was doing in the tree with @EDiamond007...recon. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Love watching @dillanhoward and @Coleysia having sweet talk #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: “@ryanmalaty: So THAT's what @Coleysia was doing in the tree with @EDiamond007...recon. #AreYouTheOne” exactly!!!
@Coleysia: “@ryanmalaty: Love watching @dillanhoward and @Coleysia having sweet talk #AreYouTheOne” he's a halfway decent guy. 😉
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia @ryanmalaty halfway...😊
@AREUTHE1: Ugh, why you gotta play games?! #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Let's hope @Coleysia gets a job offer for the CIA after this. #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: @chrisscali is the MAN in this episode. Props. #GOTLOVE
@ryanmalaty: Paige is interested in Scali, but she goes crazy for his GAME #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: I miss Scali's cooking!!! #AreYouTheOne
@NanyMTV: @shandathapanda you're a beauty 💋 #JustSaying
@shandathapanda: @NanyMTV coming from you! Holy cow Nany you're stunning!
@NanyMTV: @shandathapanda 😘 xo
@ryanmalaty: "Can you stick it in?" @illBeJacy "Is that hard enough?" @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: TYLER PERRY PRESENTS SHOTS @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: In a dress!!!!! #AreYouTheOne 😃😃😃😃😃
@ryanmalaty: Nice NASA shirt @SimoneKelly_ 😉 #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Couples that wear each other's clothes, stay together. #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: “@ryanmalaty: Nice NASA shirt @SimoneKelly_ 😉 #AreYouTheOne”<<<yea, thanks to u!!! 😘
@Andre_sinclair1: My man @chrisscali knows what he's doing@!!#AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Who do you guys wanna see in the truth booth? 3k tweets unlock a perfect match!! @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: There are so many "perfect storms" brewing in the house...we're all fuct. #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: @MaybachDiamonds and @illBeJacy are feeling each other #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: @illBeJacy @SimoneKelly_ @MaybachDiamonds  LOVE TRIANGLE. WHO IS THE #MATCH !? #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@dubbucks: I found a tv!!! Turn up!!! Lol
@chrisscali: #ScaliKayla truth booth??? #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@EDiamond007: John @MaybachDiamonds Jacobs said himself he likes the crazy ones
@amberleeMTV: That shirt @illBeJacy has on? look who's lounging in it now?? 😉 THANKS @MaybachDiamonds ! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @mtv http://t.co/4LX46ey7FG
@brittany_baldi: @dillanhoward @Coleysia looking sexy and cute together. what do u think? #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@IamAdamKuhn: #drepaige #scalikayla #johnsimone who's going in the truth booth!?
@shandathapanda: Well guys, that's all I wrote. You won't be seeing me anytime soon (until match up). Adios twitter. I have boozing to do! #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: @shandathapanda I LOVEEEEE YOUUUU!!!! 😁😁😁😁
@shandathapanda: “@IamJoeyDillon: @shandathapanda I LOVEEEEE YOUUUU!!!! 😁😁😁😁” I love you!"
@AshleighMorgh: I'm voting #johnsimone to the truth booth #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: @kklusby + @chrisscali = fuck me right? #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Since February is valentines month. I'm looking!!!! Win a skype date with me. Like/ add ur skype name… http://t.co/3DB5UMWBDs
@ryanmalaty: Spelunking gets em wet #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Watching #AreYouTheOne and I kinda hope Simone and John are a couple ❤️
@ryanmalaty: Didn't even notice Ethan's legs, he was too busy being a boss @EDiamond007 #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Love you @EDiamond007 😘
@Coleysia: I love Ethan and Amber together. 😍😍😍😍 #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Match or not! Isn't @EDiamond007 just the most amazing and inspirational man! Gotta love him 💋#AreYouTheOne #mtv
@IamAdamKuhn: @EDiamond007 statues bro
@illBeJacy: #johnsimone #please
@ryanmalaty: I love Amber's perspective on the world @amberleeMTV #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Prove those doctors wrong #ethan
@MTVShowBlog: .@EDiamond007 looks just fine to us! #Stud #Hero #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Submitting a vote to the truth booth was sooo satisfying #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: who is gettin' tossed into the #truthbooth !? #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@MTVJessicaPerez: Woohoo!! #johnsimone
@AREUTHE1: .@kklusby aren't you supposed to be @MTVPaigeBrendel BEST friend? #awkward #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Tubbing was popin!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Sitting next to you? Damn girl he's sitting underneath you! #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: U start .. I'll always finish . #mtv #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: @chrisscali date was fun...but my REAL love is @MTVPaigeBrendel #perfectmatch #bestfriend #soulmates
@ryanmalaty: Thank you @chrisscali for pumping Kayla's brakes #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: If I only knew #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: I wonder what @ryanmalaty feels about how kayla is acting on this date?
@MTVPaigeBrendel: 😳😳😳
@ryanmalaty: I don't know how to feel about all this #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Never let anyone tell you what you cant do #Gotlove
@ryanmalaty: No hard feelings Scali. Don't hate the player hate THE GAME #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: When it rains, it pours #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: #AreYouTheOne #mtv broooooklyn
@Coleysia: Brace yourselves!!! #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Paige was silly not picking @chrisscali after the kiss! silly goosy ! #AreYouTheOne ..ps. Put Simone and John in the #truthbooth!
@amberleeMTV: “@ryanmalaty: I love Amber's perspective on the world #AreYouTheOne” love you boo! It's easy when surrounded by inspirational people! 😘
@chrisscali: Lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeee
@AREUTHE1: WHY can't we all just get ALONG? #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Head wrap vs. fedora! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: 👏 Yo hoe-ass can come to me 👏 #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: Do it!!!!!!!!! #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: And the #clapping BEGINSSSS!!! #turnup don't #turndown!!!
@IamAdamKuhn: Who is right In this argument? Jacy or Simone? #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: @SimoneKelly_ FAST FACT her fave snack is cheetos and hot sauce! i saw them on that table #mygirl #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Paige was silly not picking @chrisscali after the kiss! silly goosy ! #AreYouTheOne ..ps. Put Simone and John in the #truthbooth!
@MTVJessicaPerez: Oh no..... I hate drama. Can't we all just sing about unicorns and puppies. #jacyandsimone #AreYouTheOne @mtv
@Andre_sinclair1: You everyone WCW is starting now! Who's it going to be! And I'm adding Skype dates all month of February for valentines day!!!#AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: I tried to stop them 😐 #jacyandsimone #areyoutheone
@WhoTrendedIT: So... @MTVJessicaPerez and @AREUTHE1 made #johnsimone a trending topic in the US. Even as a cold hearted robot, I am impressed.
@ryanmalaty: What I was thinking when Simone and Jacy got into it, "Wish I had some popcorn" #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: You know Jacy's pissed when she starts speaking Spanish @illBeJacy #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: 😳😳😳😳
@MTVShowBlog: Sorry, bb, but can you PLEASE take that fedora off? #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Lolll I can't with @chrisscali 😂 you kill me kid #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Omg!!! This night was crazy!!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Girls, women...and RATCHET #AreYouTheOne
@steffybabay: Someone please just sing "John Jacob jingle hymer Schmidt!His name is my name too!Whenever I go out,the people always shout.." #AreYouTheOne
- @AshleighMorgh: @steffybabay oh we sang it
@kklusby: Is it me or is JJ just a pimp? Girls fighting over him..lol  #johnjacobs @MaybachDiamonds @illBeJacy  @SimoneKelly_
@IamJoeyDillon: Ohh emmm geee!!! Why is it always when fights are going on, I'm just straight #chillen!! #drama ? What drama? #SMILE Lol #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@illBeJacy: Girl. Woman.Test. #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @MaybachDiamonds you're a G
@dubbucks: Throughout the whole @illBeJacy & @SimoneKelly_ I was liiiike 😧😧😮😳😂🙈✌️🚶
@illBeJacy: My hoe ass went to you!!! lmao #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: @AREUTHE1 @mtv im not evil i just had to get @MTVPaigeBrendel back for picking chris t last week! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@MTVPaigeBrendel: @chrisscali @AREUTHE1 @MTV I know boo 😊
@IamAdamKuhn: John and Simone! Are they a match!? #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: It's timmmmme!!!! #truthbooth #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: @ryanmalaty thank you Ryan!
@ryanmalaty: Moment of truth @SimoneKelly_ @MaybachDiamonds #LASERSDONTLIE #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: NO MATCH !
@dillanhoward: #AreYouTheOne #Recon
@Coleysia: No match! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Those who want to go on a date with me got to IG andre_sinclair1 and see how!!!#areyoutheone #teamdre
@AshleighMorgh: Another no match... We've got to do better... #areyoutheone @AREUTHE1
@EDiamond007: NOT MATCH! Can we ever get it right....? #truthbooth
@IamAdamKuhn: NO MATCH!! This sucks #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: I'm always #smiling!! AYYYYY!! #teamjoey #projectnodrama !!!!! #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Time to get out the Kleenex guys...NO MATCH AGAIN!? Guess we're all boozing tonight... #turndownforwhat #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: NEVER let them see you CRY @SimoneKelly_. Never. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: My heart hurts for @SimoneKelly_ @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: No hug for Ryan #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Simone left me hanging for a hug, anyone wanna help me out? #AreYouTheOne
@_amdavis: “@ryanmalaty: Simone left me hanging for a hug, anyone wanna help me out? #AreYouTheOne” haha awwww 😘
@IamAdamKuhn: @MaybachDiamonds is a G
@MTVShowBlog: The truth booth is worse than seeing your "enemy percentage" on a cute person's OkCupid profile! #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: THAT DATE LOOKED BOMB! WISH I WENT ON IT #JEALOUS #AreYouTheOne #mtv @MTVPaigeBrendel @Andre_sinclair1 @kklusby
@AshleighMorgh: What do you all think of the show tonight? #areyoutheone @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@Andre_sinclair1: Whoa going to be my #WCW #AreYouTheOne #teamdre. Who is going to win a skype date!
@dubbucks: I know @SimoneKelly_ wouldn't turn up on ME like that though! 😏👀 #chicagokids
@illBeJacy: No Match! too bad... #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: I'm puertorrican!!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Simone is so hardcore, makes me sad to see her cry #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: NEVER let them see you CRY @SimoneKelly_. Never. #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: I hope I don't get thrown into twitter jail again tonight 😳😡---🌾👀🌾
@EDiamond007: @Coleysia always to the rescue!
@SimoneKelly_: I'm trending worldwide! #areyoutheone #teamsimone 🇮🇹🇷🇺🇯🇵🇰🇷🇩🇪🇨🇳🇺🇸🇬🇧 http://t.co/ZYOSMdkG3T
@_amdavis: The most anticipated truth booth couple is NOT a match. @SimoneKelly_ @MaybachDiamonds sorry guys! #AreYouTheOne @mtv
@amberleeMTV: Who approves of the sweet @EDiamond007 for me? Who is still thinking about my kiss with @IamAdamKuhn ... #AreYouTheOne #mtv @mtv @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: "Head up high, don't let em see you sweat" @Coleysia best advice ever! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Back on the market bitches!" @SimoneKelly_ #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Jacy what you cryin fo!? We don't cry!!! We FIND MATCHES!!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1 @MTV
@SimoneKelly_: Am I the only person confused what she's crying about!? #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: You guys should know up front im very emotional!!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Everyone on #AreYouTheOne lost their voice at one point or another
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Sup.
@AshleighMorgh: @MTVPaigeBrendel got boss
@Andre_sinclair1: Why u on a date with me looking over lmao #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@MTVShowBlog: At least they'll always have each other and their hats...#AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: 😘😘😘😘 @SimoneKelly_
@SimoneKelly_: “@Coleysia: 😘😘😘😘 @SimoneKelly_”<<<Love You!! ☺️😘
@Coleysia: @SimoneKelly_ love you too!! 😊😘
@chrisscali: Sweety im From brooklyn That's how we doo .. We leave them speechless #teambrooklyn #getsome #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: That kiss though! I'm looking at you @chrisscali and @PaigeBrendel. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: It surprises me how Paige doesn't see the game #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: That KISS though #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: The #kiss!!! #AreYouTheOne @MTV @AREUTHE1 @chrisscali @MTVPaigeBrendel
@IamAdamKuhn: @chrisscali You are a G playa
@EDiamond007: Leave it to Brooklyn @chrisscali to be a G #areyoutheone #dirtoffyourshoulders
@ryanmalaty: Paige's following Scali faster than all the fangirls on twitter right now #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: And she follows ..
@ryanmalaty: Feel like I need a cigarette after that mind-fuck #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Why is there so much crazy in this house?" @amberleeMTV because there's a 12 drink minimum #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Making out against a fridge...is that a new trick we should all be using? #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Lolll @chrisscali needs to just tell me what happens I start to devote myself into these couples n then they are "no match" what bull crap!
@dubbucks: @MTVPaigeBrendel @chrisscali take it slow huh??! My ass lol muah muah muah
@ryanmalaty: "Think I might f*ck Brittany tonight" @IamAdamKuhn said that like he was deciding what to order for dinner #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Getting heavy with @amberleeMTV ... who wouldnt?! #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: "Never have I ever banged a girl on a counter in front of 20 other people" @IamAdamKuhn I don't believe that for a second #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: @kklusby maybe a little bit. I miss you!
@ryanmalaty: "I'm too wild for you" @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: 😘 @chrisscali
@AshleighMorgh: Animalistic though..
@ryanmalaty: "If by wild you mean crazy..." @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: It's #sex time!!!! @brittany_baldi and @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@ryanmalaty: ANIMALISTIC @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Who's the boss" "You are" "Yeah that's fucking right" @IamAdamKuhn @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Watching #AreYouTheOne I feel bad for  @SimoneKelly_ .. I really thought her and john would have been a match !
@MTVJessicaPerez: Animalistic??? @IamAdamKuhn @AREUTHE1
@amberleeMTV: 💓💋 I'll never forget sneaking sweet kisses with the handsome @EDiamond007 - but are we a match? #AreYouTheOne #mtv @mtv @AREUTHE1
@IamAdamKuhn: Who's the Boss Now! #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: "Who's the fucking boss now?!" @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@ryanmalaty: "Our bond is gonna get stronger as we keep smashing it out" @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: "@ryanmalaty: ANIMALISTIC @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne" haha omg bro!
@ryanmalaty: I'm done. I'M DONE. *runs out of the room butt-ass naked* @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: "@ryanmalaty: "Who's the boss" "You are" "Yeah that's fucking right" @IamAdamKuhn @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne" hahaha
@amberleeMTV: “@EDiamond007: Getting heavy with @amberleeMTV ... who wouldnt?! #areyoutheone” 💋💋💋
@EDiamond007: Favorite moments of passion weren't inside the house... But mostly outside with @amberleeMTV #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: @EDiamond007 mhmm mhmm...got caught a couple times too!! #rebels production was not happy!
@IamJoeyDillon: #ninja ?! Who's is it!!?? #mtv #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Whew!! Close call on that ninja!! Almost had my head on a platter 😵 thankfully I'm a ninja myself, duh! #AreYouTheOne @mtv
@AREUTHE1: DRUMROLL! The First #AreYouTheOne Perfect Match Is...http://t.co/B01RoVxenq #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Omg you guys this episode... I can't. #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: I got to like u off top! #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@ryanmalaty: I still think @amberleeMTV is the ninja #isitracist? #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: @ryanmalaty Maybe because I AM.....
@ryanmalaty: Jess is the voice of rhyme & reason @MTVJessicaPerez #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Go with your instinct!!! We want this million dollars. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: I wear glasses sometimes. What up. #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: #teamjoey is always #best #dressed #mtv #AreYouTheOne @MTV @AREUTHE1 CAN I GET A FAV/RETWEET!!!!
@ryanmalaty: If you ain't first, you're last! @Coleysia @dillanhoward #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: First pick this week! Yay! Thanks @dillanhoward !! 😘
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia you're welcome chickadee 😘
@AREUTHE1: Well, that was crazy. #animalistic #smash #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: “@Coleysia: 😘😘😘😘 @SimoneKelly_”<<<Love You!! ☺️😘
@ryanmalaty: The girls of #AreYouTheOne always look so beautiful at the match up
@AshleighMorgh: Oh how the tables have turned @dillanhoward and @Coleysia #areyoutheone
@dillanhoward: @AshleighMorgh @Coleysia oh boy! 😁
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia you're welcome chickadee 😘
@illBeJacy: Bullshit!!! AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Who's the fucking boss??? Yeah that's right #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: LADIES! How handsome is @ryanmalaty in those glasses?! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Who I'm i going to pick hmm!!!!#AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@Coleysia: @SimoneKelly_ love you too!! 😊😘
@MTVJessicaPerez: Yeaaaaaa, my match this ceremony is a fabulous one!! @MaybachDiamonds
@EDiamond007: Of course I had to take Amber! "We have fun" #areyoutheone
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Chris shut me up by kissing me. Can't really be mad? @mtv
@kklusby: @ryanmalaty looks like Clark Kent in those glasses tho 😍😍😍
@AshleighMorgh: Something may be going on there 😛
@Andre_sinclair1: Bow ties kind of day, #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Kayla, I see you #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: YEAH you came together! #ilovepuns #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: I got @shandathapanda tonight!!!! #winnng  #AreYouTheOne #mtv WINNNNNNINNNGGG!!!!
@dubbucks: @IamJoeyDillon lookin like my psychologist up there lol smooth criminal!
@dubbucks: @IamJoeyDillon 😒 lies even on twitter lol
@IamJoeyDillon: @dubbucks lol haha 😂😂😂😂
@IamJoeyDillon: @dubbucks just trying to be like you boss
@ryanmalaty: Alright we're locked & loaded...really, really loaded #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: I literally can't breathe when they bring out the beams of light. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: IM THE NINJA GUYS @MTV
@dubbucks: Haaaaay @illBeJacy  muah! 😙
@illBeJacy: @dubbucks we so goofy!! lol #match
@dubbucks: @illBeJacy 😏 they don't even know half of it guuurl we so dis! Best match of the ceremony 😎 #handsdown#AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @dubbucks You know it love! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: You can cut the anticipation with a bag of oranges #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: I'm not very good at never have I ever #AreYouTheOne
@MTV: @IamAdamKuhn I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one. #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Go to IG now leave me your skype name be my WCW and win a skype date with me through the month of February #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@Andre_sinclair1: IG name same as twitter name andre_sinclair1 #areyoutheone #teamdre
@shandathapanda: Don't worry my #teamshanley friends, I will be back very soon. #AreYouTheOne I LOVE YOU ALL. Xo
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia you deserve it sweetheart 😉 #AreYouTheOne #NumberOneDraftPick
@Coleysia: @dillanhoward stop making me smile. 😊😊😘
@AshleighMorgh: @Andre_sinclair1 picked me..something may be going on there.. #areyoutheone
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Lolll I can't with @chrisscali 😂 you kill me kid #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: FINGERS CROSSED WE GET MORE THAN FOUR! #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: Hey Are You The One family! Some of yal are asking for my instagram! It's @kklusby and I'm following back!!!!
@EDiamond007: Who are the two?!? #perfectmatches #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: 2 matches? Now I have no idea what to think..let alone feel #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: What!!! 2 matches 😠😠😠
@MaybachDiamonds: Thanks for all the love/hate everybody! Just got off the phone with @tylerperry "Shots" is a go. Summer 2014. Need a design for the poster.
@illBeJacy: damn guys suck when they pick! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: LOVED episode 3...TERRIFIED for episode 4 #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: OUR EXES?!? NOOOOO #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@EDiamond007: The Ex's?!? And @IamAdamKuhn kissing @amberleeMTV next week in episode 4.... what is happening?!? #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Thanks everyone for watching and live tweeting #AreYouTheOne! xoxo

@IamAdamKuhn: Sorry Y'all I'm a Savage! #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Told y'all. Stuff got real! #areyoutheone
@AshleighMorgh: Next week the exes come and it gets crazy..and you'll see more of me #areyoutheone
@IamJoeyDillon: Cannnn we hit 2000 followers !!?? #follow #followme #2000followers #mtv #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1 @MTVShowBlog @MTV !!!!!!! #turnup
@Andre_sinclair1: Time to go win a skype date with #teamdre #AreYouTheOne IG name andre_sinclair1 and be my WCW
@IamAdamKuhn: That episode was too crazy! I'm watching #AreYouTheOne again #whostheboss
@brittany_baldi: #AreYouTheOne is trending worldwide! Thanks to all the bomb fans xo #mtv @areuthe1 @mtv
@AshleighMorgh: This show really messes with your emotions.
@EDiamond007: #TEAMDIAMOND
@IamAdamKuhn: What if episode 4 is even crazier?! #AreYouTheOne
@RyanDevlin: Grab your nuts! #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: I'm glad everyone liked the show! If you want to see more photos my IG is the same as my twitter @iamadamkuhn
@illBeJacy: Im so happy and greatful mis amores thank you for the support. #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: @MaybachDiamonds tyler perry presents SHOTS! #housemom #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: My thumbs are dead #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: #AreYouTheOne refuses to be boring @MTV
@AshleighMorgh: In bed now doing nothing.... Have homework but.. Yeah
@amberleeMTV: I will NEVER get sick of reliving this beautiful scene with @EDiamond007     "I really like you a lot" 💕 "me too" #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@SimoneKelly_: This episode got me emotional all over again.... #AreYouTheOne 😪
@shandathapanda: You guys are the greatest people ever. #teamshanley #AreYouTheOne
@chrisscali: how many of you think paige and I are a match?? #areyoutheone #mtv @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@amberleeMTV: @EDiamond007 💋💋💋
@ryanmalaty: Any questions? #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Keep the skype date request coming in!!! Andre_sinclair1 WCW, it's going down everyday! Every women deserves a valentine
@amberleeMTV: Crazy episode tonight! All I gotta say is...those EXes BETTER NOT make themselves at home.... #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@Coleysia: Ok. I'm going to bed. Love y'all! 😘
@SimoneKelly_: Don't forget to submit your questions this week for #MonieMondays! It can be about love, celeb gossip, sex, BFF drama...NOTHINGS OFF LIMITS!
@chrisscali: @MTVPaigeBrendel did you learn something about brooklyn boys lol #AreYouTheOne #scali #mtv @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@MTVPaigeBrendel: @chrisscali @AREUTHE1 @MTV a thing.......  Or two
@EDiamond007: Can't express how awesome it is to see everyone's support with the show and cast #areyoutheone #GOTLOVE puts a smile on my face
@SimoneKelly_: Make sure you HASTAG #MonieMondays with your questions so I can find them during the week!! #MonieMondays #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Thanks everyone for all the love and support tonight!! Can't get enough? Go to http://t.co/moMRXukDpa See ya'll there! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@IamAdamKuhn: Does anyone have a question? Hash tag #AreYouTheOne and I'll try and answer
@amberleeMTV: @ryanmalaty Maybe because I AM.....
@amberleeMTV: I had my fingers crossed ALL NIGHT for @EDiamond007 to pick me at the match-up! Had so many butterflies when he did... #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@chrisscali: Instagrammmm @thatbrooklynkid
@EDiamond007: When your picking @amberleeMTV you know you have to step it up because she's always looking good #matchups #areyoutheone
@IamJoeyDillon: Instagram: @IamJoeyDillon
@MTVPaigeBrendel: PAIGE THE NINJA http://t.co/ntnTZm0NoM
@illBeJacy: was trending world wide today!! #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/eEAbwDs8ZB
@chrisscali: #brooklyn stand uppp tho #AreYouTheOne #mtv #scali
@brittany_baldi: Who do you think is my #perfectmatch and why?! #teambaldi
@dubbucks: Tweeting... Eating a slab of ribs... And watching this dope episode of #AreYouTheOne at the same dayum time! Lol 😎 #imgood
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Insta is PaigeBrendel I'll follow the first ten to retweet this 😝
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Ok really bad idea because I don't know y'all's instas lol gotta tweet me your names
@brittany_baldi: my #perfectmatch is confident he knows what he wants respects loyalty understands hardwork and isnt afraid to express emotion #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: I now have an Instagram account @maybachdiamonds shoutout to @illuminatiwhat for reminding me to make one.
@ryanmalaty: Wheeewww! Great episode guys! I'm gonna pass out. Much love #AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Give me at least til tomorrow. I'll follow y'all. Pwwwooomise
@IamAdamKuhn: Alright everyone that was a crazy episode! Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sleep now. #AreYouTheOne
@dillanhoward: The love we get from the fans makes this unimaginable ride worthwhile. You make us, we don't make you...sweet dreams #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Extended Scenes | Ethan's Story http://t.co/WebuF15PhW  The story of how i ended up in a wheel chair. #areyoutheone #teamdiamond
@MTVPaigeBrendel: I had a realllllly good night and was hype over this episode. So, the next 10 people who can make me laugh.. I'll follow 😁 ......GO
@brittany_baldi: Top 5 questions will be answered based off the last 3 episodes of #AreYouTheOne  and GO :)
@MTVPaigeBrendel: Why doesn't anyone believe I'm the ninja?
@RyanDevlin: West Coast! I'm going to live tweet the opening credit sequence of #AreYouTheOne in 5 minutes! #MTV
@RyanDevlin: People! Trees! Titles! Water! Other things! #openingcredits #livetweet #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Okay gonna stay up for the West Coast airing
@brittany_baldi: sometimes you're just too wild, fun, and loyal for someone. that's when you say #deuces #canthandle #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: sometimes you're just too wild, fun, and loyal for someone. that's when you say #deuces #canthandle #AreYouTheOne

And As I Saw It
@dc408dxtr: Well, off we go now to the beautiful island of Kauai for #AreYouTheOne. Should be a good one tonight, time to fly on over to Hawaii.
@dc408dxtr: Well, we got some activity by the pool after knowing they are a step from $1M. And there's a naked person alert here lol. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Well, well, well. The kitchen is nothing but a mess. What can I say? Cue up that Barney song (my kids love that show)... #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Today's challenge: a coconut one and the guys are just competing to find out which quote belongs to which girl. It's nuts. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: They're all revealing those quotes, it's hard for me to keep up but while there's a clear leader in ChrisS, 3-way tie to see who joins him.
@dc408dxtr: Wow, someone votes in a friend to go perhaps into the truth booth. This is familiar, backstabbing. Saw this in THAI. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: There's a little house party after the challenge & @MaybachDiamonds is dressed up in a dress. The house comedian. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: @SimoneKelly_ I saw you w/ a NASA shirt on, my dad works at a NASA facility here in the Bay Area, nice to have something in common w/ my fam
@dc408dxtr: And then our winners head right into the water & go tubing. This as everyone else relaxes in the sun. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Then the inspiring story of @EDiamond007. To go from bad accident to being in a wheelchair & back to being at 100%, gotta give it up to Ethan.
@dc408dxtr: .@chrisscali @kklusby, @Andre_sinclair1 @c3paige0 & @MaybachDiamonds @SimoneKelly_ are up for #truthbooth, now words among girls before vote
@dc408dxtr: How many times did the #AreYouTheOne cast burst out into that John Jacobs song? As @MaybachDiamonds @SimoneKelly_ go into the #truthbooth.
@dc408dxtr: The lasers in the #truthbooth say @MaybachDiamonds @SimoneKelly_ are not a match. This has been the cast's enemy so far. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: It's not just Simone who's breaking down, Jacy is also shedding tears with JJ. And now ChrisS just kissed one of the girls. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: And before the break, we have more action in Poundtown w/ @EDiamond007 @amberleeMTV. This indeed is a crazy episode. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: To the matchup patio: @dillanhoward is first up & he chooses @Coleysia. @MaybachDiamonds chooses @MTVJessicaPerez. Jacy & Simone not happy.
@dc408dxtr: Everyone's locked in. The lights will tell us whether they're closer or not to a million. Wk1: 2, Wk2: 4. Hope for 5 or more. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: The verdict: well. It was 4 last week. It's just 2 now. Desperation mode. Next week, an explosion comes: the exes arrive. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: @SimoneKelly_ thanks for the follow Simone! Great episode tonight, already looking forward to next week's chaos. #AreYouTheOne


Now to those famous fans. Just as I saw with the casts of Big Tips Texas and Scrubbing In last fall (and soon to be seen by MTV viewers overseas), it's always nice to see members of casts from fellow MTV shows getting behind one another in twitter world promoting & supporting each other's shows. I have been doing my part to not only be into The Real World & The Challenges, but also to lend my hand in supporting other shows and let the casts know that they're part of Team MTV. In the latest case of MTV family love, Are You The One? has grabbed the attention of not just those staying up after Teen Mom 2, but also a few fellow members of Team MTV from shows present and past.
   At this time last year, Buckwild was the buzz of the MTV world, and we would have been abuzz with season 2 had it not been for fellow cast member Shain passing away suddenly in a car accident last April. Castmates Katie and Anna have been watching Are You The One? since its premiere and last week, they began showing their support for Ryan. And a few days later, the girls snap-chatted and had some FaceTime with him. And Katie had this to tweet: "I love our mtv best friendship!"
   Deena from Jersey Shore and Jay from Real World Ex-Plosion have become very good friends with one of the key figures from last night's episode, fellow Brooklynite Scali. He was at Jay's RW premiere party in the city (as seen in my RW29 SocialPulse for Episode 2), while Ms. Blast in a Glass has been supporting Chris S. since buzz for the show began. And during last night's episode, Nany from Real World Back to Vegas & the last two Challenges sent out some xoxo to Shanley.
   We've included all of their AYTO-related tweets in our diary and a screen-cap of Ryan talking to the Buckwild girls, which is at the bottom of this Post.

As we wrap, you might've noticed something slightly different with this SocialPulse post. With the Sochi Olympics set to take precedent here starting tomorrow, and aside from taking a break to watch these episodes (either live or later), I won't be writing a post-diary episode wrap for this or the next few episodes, just as we've done for the first two. Because I'll be focused on Sochi, I've decided to bypass the EP wrap for now so I won't have to get sidetracked in not posting the write up while I'm focused in on the GamesBut I will be writing a dedicated write-up on both this week's and the next few episodes the week after the Olympics (Feb. 24-28), along with posting SocialPulse diaries of the next two episodes which I'll post a day after the episodes. We'll, of course, stay on top of Are You The One? along with Real World Ex-Plosion on here, and you can guess what these two shows will now have in common come this time next week. Check me out on twitter @DC408dxtr for alerts to webcasts, interviews & articles on the casts.
   And with those Sochi Games kicking off tomorrow when slope style, free-skiing and figure skating taking place the day before the opening ceremony, DCBLOG will feature extensive DC Games 2014 coverage throughout the Games as the action unfolds from Russia. For now, hope you enjoyed both this post and episode 3 of Are You The One?. And until we blog again tomorrow with our Real World Ex-Plosion SocialPulse wrap, stay warm, have fun and thanks for checking us out.

- DC



From @RyanMalaty: Ryan talking to Anna and Katie from Buckwild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).