Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Episode 5

*** Reader Advisory: DC SocialPulse Contains Adult Language and 
spoilers for international readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. ***

By DC Cueva
@DC408dxtr

Taking a break from an event-filled day at the Sochi Olympics now for our latest edition of DC SocialPulse, last night was episode 5 of Are You The One?. And thanks to me heading to the local Radio Shack to buy a signal booster for the TV in the family room next to my room, I was able to watch it last night, while still recording the Olympics and David Wise winning gold (more on that later today).
   When we left Hawaii last week, the boys had to face the music in their exes giving valuable dirt on them to the girls and them spending the night in the house. Plus, one girl encountered trouble grasping onto the fact that a guy isn't interested in her, while two of her fellow girls launch their own romance plans. But when it came to them marching up, the group unfortunately stayed where they were, and got only two perfect matches and continued their misery in the truth booth.
   This week, we see tensions rise in the house among two of the singles reach a boiling point, while another girl's guy interest is renewed creating a potential love triangle with the guy she's holding on to. In a harbinger of what we'll ultimately see on Wednesdays come springtime, the group descends over a waterfall for their challenge. And thanks to a double down in them sending two couples to the Truth Booth, will the singles finally receive better news in their quest for the cash?
   And following twitter's view, I'll offer some thoughts on how this cast has joined my friends in the Real World/Challenge and MTV communities in the way that they have become fan friendly. Two reminders before we start:
- 1. Please note there is explicit language in certain tweets below, but I am keeping it uncensored in order to retain the heat of the moment. So if you are mature enough, please read with discretion. :-)
& 2. As AYTO is airing hot off the U.S. presses on other MTV international channels and this episode hasn't aired where you live, please don't proceed with reading this post. But I will be compiling all the cast tweets from when it airs here each week into weekly DC SocialPulse posts, so you'll be never in the dark of how your favorite cast members reacted to this episode when they get to see them for the first time.
So with that, let's head to Hawaii, and here come the fireworks...




Day of Episode
@shandathapanda: 3 things: I'm going back to sleep. I can't wait to go to the gym today. AND NEW EPISODE OF #AREYOUTHEONE TONIGHT!
@ChrisScaliMTV: never hope for it more than you work for it!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@shandathapanda: I have finally made it in life guys. FINALLY. MADE. IT. John Jacobs follows  me. THEE FUCKING JOHN JACOBS @MaybachDiamonds OMG. OMG ORGASM
@MaybachDiamonds: @shandathapanda don't make me regret my decision. If I read ONE tweet from you about poop and piss I'm outta here.
@IamAdamKuhn: New episode of #AreYouTheOne tonight!
@Coleysia: Ahhhhhh. It Tuesday! I love #AreYouTheOne Tuesdays!!!! 😊😊
@LightheartedEnt: If it's Tuesday, it must be #AreYouTheOne.  Great episode tonight!  The greater the drama, the higher the ratings.  I love this show!
@brittany_baldi: Always upgrade from an EX #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: All new Are You The One? Tonight! #areyoutheone
@Coleysia: I don't understand how I can be so ambitious yet so lazy!!! 😞😞😞
@Andre_sinclair1: Tuff times don't last , but tuff people do. Never give up, never quite, be tuff during hard times. Smile and believe #AreYouTheOne #teamdre
@EDiamond007: Happy Tuesday! New episode of Are you the one Tonight! star out right with Personal Pacman Pancakes #areyoutheone http://t.co/ue1F1PMkWn
@amberleeMTV: πŸŒŽπŸ’• This world would be a whole lot better if we would just make the effort to be less horrible to one another. #AreYouTheOne #love
@MTVJessicaPerez: I don't wanna grow up.
@brittany_baldi: RT if you're pumped about episode 5 of #AreYouTheOne tonight! I hear we get a #perfectmatch finally, or do we?! #truthbooth @areuthe1
@AshleighMorgh: Be grateful in every experience.
@IamJoeyDillon: "Wait!! There's another black guy on #AreYouTheOne other than Dre and @dubbucks ?" Surprising right!? Hahaha #mtv @AREUTHE1 #teamjoey? Lol
@dubbucks: @IamJoeyDillon @AREUTHE1 chill!!!! Lol you're the best dressed.... Maybe
@IamAdamKuhn: Girls love confident guys #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Is you da one?
@ryanmalaty: I'm pretty excited for tonight's new episode of #AreYouTheOne 😝
@AshleighMorgh: Make sure you check out tonight's episode! Full of surprises.. It's gonna be good! #areyoutheone @AREUTHE1
@Coleysia: Well well well! Lol!
@amberleeMTV: Who's excited for a new episode of #AREYOUTHEONE tonight?! Don't miss it!! Or I'll come find you...πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜œ #mtv @mtv @AREUTHE1
@IamJoeyDillon: Catch me, the beautiful @MTVJessicaPerez & the cast as we tear up the floor with good looks pushin for a milli #mtv http://t.co/JQ8m8IgAPw
@shandathapanda: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE ON TONIGHTS EPISODE OF #AreYouTheOne? #HAWTSTUFF http://t.co/fkncmlxJ3G
@AshleighMorgh: Three way calls with @illBeJacy and @Coleysia love them.
@illBeJacy: @AshleighMorgh @Coleysia love you!!!
@ChrisScaliMTV: Don't forget to tune in tonight for a other episode of "ARE YOU THE ONE"
@IamAdamKuhn: Positivity is contagious
@Coleysia: Some days I'm happy. Other days I'm like this. Lol! Today has been a good day. http://t.co/9E6nYf8o5b
@brittany_baldi: A setback. Is a setup for a comeback #neverquit
@Coleysia: Baby I'm a boss, I don't know what "they" do. . . . πŸ˜‰
@Coleysia: You're not really living life until you're living unapologetically. Who cares what this people say! Be happy! Sorry, not sorry! πŸ’…
@Coleysia: I feel like playing. Who wants to play?
@IamAdamKuhn: Hey @TTaylorcaldwell I hope you enjoy tonight's episode of #AreYouTheOne it's going to be crazy and thanks for supporting me you're awesome.
- @TTaylorcaldwell: @IamAdamKuhn aw, thanks adam! I will :)
@IamAdamKuhn: If you aren't watching #AreYouTheOne tonight you are crazy
@ryanmalaty: Part 1. of my radio interview about love and junk #AreYouTheOne | http://t.co/IQlaVwm4dL via @mollieepatel
@EDiamond007: What would you do, and who would you take if you could go on a date with anyone in Hawaii #areyoutheone @areuthe1
@Coleysia: I love searching #areyoutheone and seeing how people spell my name. It's kinda like a hobby. Lol
@illBeJacy: Hoy es el estreno de #AreYouTheOne en @MTVLatinAmerica a las 8pm  y estoy super feliz, estarΓ© viendo junto a ustedes! Que vivan los latinos!
@MTVJessicaPerez: The only way #areyoutheone could be any better is if it was on earlier!! Can it be time already??
@ryanmalaty: Hate when my iPhone dies because it takes FOREVER to turn back on #firstworldproblems
@illBeJacy: Dioss miooo empezamos! @MTVLatinAmerica
@ChrisScaliMTV: dating advice009-women attract other women-use your homegirls bring them out with you! watch how territorial females are #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Apparently it's #NationalDrinkWineDay
@ryanmalaty: Each episode of #AreYouTheOne could be the last episode.. #thinkaboutit
@MaybachDiamonds: 2k followers! FOR THE NEXT 3 MINUTES IT'S A FOLLOW FEST FOR EVERYONE WHO RETWEETS THIS! WE NEED TO LEARN TO TEACH BETTER. USA #1 #Iamtheone
@dc408dxtr: @MaybachDiamonds thanks for the follow JJ, looking forward to tonight's #AreYouTheOne. And early congrats just before you reach 2K followers
@MaybachDiamonds: @dc408dxtr Dude you've been following the cast before the show even aired, if I ever win an award believe you will be on the red carpet.
@dc408dxtr: @MaybachDiamonds yeah, I've been here ever since the buzz for #AreYouTheOne began. Wanna be there at the start before it becomes big.
@MaybachDiamonds: Welcome to the family 20 new people! The only way you can leave now is IN A BOX. Or you hit unfollow, either one. but mostly I'll kill you.
@amberleeMTV: Come hang with the #AreYouTheOne cast and I tonight via @twitter! We're all LIVE tweeting so hold on to your πŸ“±πŸ’•! @MTV http://t.co/B64VNEKGMF
@EDiamond007: I'm stoked for you guys to see the episode tonight! You don't want to be the one tomorrow who doesn't know wtf is goin on do u #areyoutheone
@shandathapanda: @EDiamond007 and I show some 'athleticism' in tonight's episode! Really though. I'm an athlete
@EDiamond007: @shandathapanda A-THA-LETE. ATHLETEEE. Really though.. We're BA #areyoutheone @areuthe1
@CollegianC: In case you watch @AREUTHE1 on MTV, CTV got an interview with a competitor who is also a CSU student @EDiamond007 http://t.co/tTnw2BPx9K
@EDiamond007: So we suck at the truth booth we know, But tonight we send two couples! @mtv #mtv We can't be that terrible can we? #areyoutheone  @areuthe1
@Coleysia: Tune in tonight at 11/10 c!!!! It gets craaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!!! Thanks for the continued support!… http://t.co/S8EU7OgSZX
@IamAdamKuhn: #AreYouTheOne In 2 hours! Get ready
@illBeJacy: ready to party and watch #AreYouTheOne at 11pm on MTV http://t.co/PX1wggAaZJ
@brittany_baldi: I should have listened to Adam's ex when she said he was a crappy boyfriend. #AreYouTheOne 
@SimoneKelly_: OMG....It's ALMOST TIME!!!!! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Pretty Little Liars hit me in my gut, so will tonight's episode of #areyoutheone ..hope you're ready
@dubbucks: πŸ˜’real talk tho'!? This clock needs to hurry da hell up! #AreYouTheOne I know I ain't the only one hyped up for this new episode!!
@EDiamond007: RT if you want to see @amberleeMTV and I matched up #areyoutheone @mtv
@MTVJessicaPerez: I love you guys!!! I feel so blessed to have such positive mentions daily. I wish I could fit y'all in my pocket & travel around with you. 😝
@SimoneKelly_: Definitely Tweeting during tonight's episode...
@EDiamond007: Damn if I had a nickel for every tweet I saw about staying up late to watch #areyoutheone Id be Loaded @mtv @areuthe1 #mtv
@shandathapanda: Guys! Guess what! I'm on the show more tonight. GONNA POOP MAH PANTS! #AreYouTheOne #teamshanley #teampoopyourpants
@amberleeMTV: @shandathapanda HAHA only you, Shan. ONLY YOU! Miss you and your potty mouth! And I mean "potty mouth" far too literally...
@Coleysia: I'll be tweeting live tonight! So make sure you @ me or tag #AreYouTheOne !!!
@Coleysia: I have to pee but my iPhone and iPad are dying. What's more important? My bladder or my electronics?
@Coleysia: Electronics. Duh. πŸ˜’
@TophsTweets: Sooo close till #AreYouTheOne .... time to #keepitsleezy muchachos
@EDiamond007: Teen Mom needs to Grow Up so we can watch #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: Less than an hour till #AreYouTheOne is on!!! Is there such thing as being too excited?? 😜
@Coleysia: @ryanmalaty nope!! I'm with you!
@amberleeMTV: wine, CHECK; snacks, CHECK; phone, CHECK - ready to LIVE TWEET tonight's episode of #AREYOUTHEONE! Come join my party? I'd love ur company!
@Coleysia: On Tuesdays I chant "Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday" like Norbit? Is that weird? #AreYouTheOne lol.
@EDiamond007: If you EVER have an opportunity to find your Perfect Match, Take Advantage of it! #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: ❤πŸ’•LOVE.The beauty, the joy, and yes, EVEN THE PAIN of it is the most incredible gift a human being could ever give or receive #AreYouTheOne
@cthagod: I'm a check out this show "Are You the One" at 11pm on MTV. I heard I'm missing out on some next level delusion.
@Andre_sinclair1: @AREUTHE1 about to go down . Wondering if I going to do something wild this week? #AreYouTheOne #teamdre #mtv
@AREUTHE1: THIRTY more minutes! Tune into MTV at 11/10c for the newest #AreYouTheOne episode!
@IamAdamKuhn: Am I going to "Keep my guard up" this episode?! #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @IamAdamKuhn Is the hulk coming out in this episode??
@IamAdamKuhn: "@illBeJacy: @IamAdamKuhn Is the hulk coming out in this episode??" Haha I dunno about that! Hopefully I'm controlled
@illBeJacy: @IamAdamKuhn if not ill be there to calm yo ass down! love you for everrr
@EDiamond007: I'll follow anyone who can guess the correct amount of lights that appear BEFORE they are shown! #areyoutheone #follow
@EDiamond007: yal gotta wait till you see the matchup!
@Coleysia: I have to constantly remind myself to trust MY process. It won't be the same as everybody else's. But it will be successful.
@shandathapanda: Let's keep track of all the stupid faces I make on #AreYouTheOne tonight. MAYBE I EVEN SHED A TEAR WUUUUUT
@ryanmalaty: I'll be live-tweeting during the new episode of #AreYouTheOne :) shoot me #TeamRyan for support and enjoy the show!!!!
@IamAdamKuhn: #TeenMom2 for 15 more minutes then #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: everybody tune into #MTV right now #AreYouTheOne is about to start! @MTV
@shandathapanda: Also, make sure you watch the previews for next week and tag me in your comments about it! ITS ABOUT TO BE INSANE #AreYouTheOne #teamshanley
@amberleeMTV: Let's just take a second and relive this bittersweet goodbye kiss with @EDiamond007 ...#AreYouTheOne @MTV @AREUTHE1 http://t.co/oGjeJVGzHM
@Andre_sinclair1: Make sure u tune into #AreYouTheOne . I might have my match tonight ? Or na?
@Coleysia: @Andre_sinclair1 Lmbo!!!
@IamAdamKuhn: And here go.. #AreYouTheOne
@TophsTweets: Ok guys take your last call to throne (poop chair) before we kick off #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: @TophsTweets oooooohhhh my gosh, are you SURE you and @shandathapanda aren't a perfect match? Like foreal. #pottymouthfordays #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: 3 minutes!!! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Live tweeting , hit me with the #teamdre for the support. #AreYouTheOne and I follow back
@ChrisScaliMTV: add me on instagram- @chrisscalimtv #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@EDiamond007: two minutes! DOS MINUTOS!! #areyoutheone

As the Cast Saw It
@MTV: A new #AreYouTheOne starts now! Who do you think is a perfect match?!
@AREUTHE1: #AreYouTheOne starts NOW! RT if you're watching with me!
@illBeJacy: Here we go!! #AreYouTheOne starts now!
@ryanmalaty: SHOW TIME πŸ™Œ #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Previously on #AreYouTheOne ...enough drama to shut down Broadway
@TophsTweets: You want #AreYouTheOne to come see you? Spread that shit!...the boys will come to your sorority without pants...@Andre_sinclair1 (no blur)
@Coleysia: So much has happened already!!! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Those opening credits though! Love it! #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Failed match-up? NO BIG…at least we can all eat our feelings with this monster stack of pizza...πŸ•πŸ•πŸ• #AreYouTheOne @MTV #yeahwesucked
@ryanmalaty: Preach it sister! @MTVJessicaPerez #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @dubbucks and @IamJoeyDillon my boys for real!! #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: The pizza always helped me feel better after the match up! #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: @iamadamkhun Babe, you're sexy as hell…but if u want w/ THIS girl, ur gonna HAVE to work on your snuggling skills. #AreYouTheOne #NOTtheBOSS
@ChrisScaliMTV: that kitchen scene will never get old! @MTVPaigeBrendel #areyoutheone #mtv @mtv
@ryanmalaty: "Don't make me horny. You wouldn't like me when I'm horny" ~Adam the Hulk #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Speak @MTVJessicaPerez ! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Part of me likes it, part of me is repulsed" @amberleeMTV #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: "we suck ass" the things i say lol smh #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Bella did it, Hermione did it...jumping from boy to boy is what girls do #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: No walls... Let's win this thing. #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: Oh shit! I spoke!! #anewbeginning #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: I don't use products in my hair. Just water and a brush #WHOCARES #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: If I recall Amber wasn't repulsed when I showed her my D @amberleeMTV
@amberleeMTV: @IamAdamKuhn 😳😳😳😳
@Coleysia: Aw! @amberleeMTV is such a doll! 😘 #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Yay for no sex! @dillanhoward @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: It's ON!
@amberleeMTV: @dillanhoward $ @Coleysia are SUCH role models! They are a perfect example that being wholesome is sexy! #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@Coleysia: @amberleeMTV @dillanhoward @MTV 😘😘
@ryanmalaty: I wanna write a fairy tale based on Dillan and Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: I have a vibrator. @Coleysia lmaooooo...
@Coleysia: @MTVJessicaPerez leave me aloneeeee! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@ryanmalaty: "I have a vibrator, but I don't use it as much anymore!" @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: hahah bzzzzzzz @Coleysia #areyoutheone
@Coleysia: “@EDiamond007: hahah bzzzzzzz @Coleysia #areyoutheone” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Coleysia: Yes guys! July 2012! Still going strong! #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Reformed bad boy is always a good look! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Boom boom room #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: "Do you have a bandaid? Cuz I'm cut.Do you have any ice? Cuz I'm swole. Do you have any tape? Cuz I'm ripped." @MaybachDiamonds #ilovejj πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ
@ryanmalaty: Do you have a bandaid? Cause I'm cut @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Bitch need some hugging. #preach @AshleighMorgh
@AshleighMorgh: Bitch need some hugging #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Got any ice? Cause I'm swoll @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: I'm pretty sure @IamAdamKuhn wants to do more than CUDDLE @amberleeMTV, I would WATCH OUT if I were you! #AreYouTheOne.
@IamAdamKuhn: Yeah I'm really sexual it's not a secret #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Do you have any tape? Cause I'm ripped @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Getting that workout in #AreYouTheOne #abgame
@ryanmalaty: Namaste* #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/m77Ukl0JGX
@EDiamond007: #RyanVsWes @ryanmalaty @dubbucks
@dubbucks: @EDiamond007 @ryanmalaty really though! πŸ™ˆ
@Coleysia: @amberleeMTV @dillanhoward @MTV 😘😘
@ryanmalaty: Kayla seriously has the most beautiful BROWN eyes #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: Nothing like getting compliments on my big blue eyes.... Wait a second ... πŸ‘€ @dubbucks #props #effort #endearing #myeyesarebrowndoe
@AREUTHE1: Things are getting STEAMY in Pound Town! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "Water falling for you" ha! #ilovepuns #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Ryan Did Yoga after we lifted mad weight @ryanmalaty
@EDiamond007: They tell me waterfall, I tell them I don't wanna fall.. #areyoutheone Not up In Here!
@TophsTweets: I BET you like her "brown eye" @dubbucks
@ryanmalaty: Kayla nooooo!!! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Waterfallin for you was the best challenge ever!! #areyoutheone @Andre_sinclair1 and I kicked ass!!
@ChrisScaliMTV: that waterfall sucked.. #areyoutheone #scali #teamscali #mtv @mtv
@AREUTHE1: @kklusby LOVES playing mind games. @ryanmalaty don't hate the playa hate the GAME. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Joey & I did pretty well this challenge.. But will it be good enough?! @IamJoeyDillon
@IamJoeyDillon: @MTVJessicaPerez they don't show us. Ha!
@ryanmalaty: Good luck Wes and Kayla! *cough* #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: I'm scared! #AreYouTheOne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Andre_sinclair1: I'm about to beast another challenge #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: I was nervous as hell that waterfall is huge! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @Coleysia my doll is so adorbs
@Coleysia: @AshleighMorgh 😘😘😘
@MTVShowBlog: I feel you there, @Coleysia...#Nothankswaterfall #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Poor @dubbucks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: @Coleysia 😁 get off me! Lol #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: @dubbucks Lmbo!!! You tried Wes! That's what matters! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@ryanmalaty: Kayla, I'm water-falling for you @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: Im so competitive & we got disqualified?!😠 @dubbucks atleast that smile of yours overrules all other emotions #waterfallingforyou #challenge
@dubbucks: @kklusby πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜™πŸ˜™
@dubbucks: @kklusby awww! Love love love 😁
@ryanmalaty: "That's a powerful bidet, John" @RyanDevlin πŸ˜‚ #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: This was one of the most fun things I've ever done #AreYouTheOne #mtv #teamdre
@Coleysia: Go J! @illBeJacy #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @Coleysia yeaaaahhh
@illBeJacy: I killed it bitch lmao #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: A-THA-LETES @shandathapanda Killin it #areyoutheone #teambamf
@AREUTHE1: OUCH! That must have hurt @Coleysia. #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: I couldn't be smooth is if my life depended on it!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: @MTVPaigeBrendel SEE YOU STARTED!! #games @mtv #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@MTVPaigeBrendel: @ChrisScaliMTV @MTV oh stop. You know how I am.
@IamAdamKuhn: That was a hard fall Brittany #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1
@Andre_sinclair1: 😭😭😭 damn @brittany_baldi, bust that ass #mtv #areyoutheone #TeamDre
@shandathapanda: 51 seconds?! IM A MOTHER FUCKING ATHLETE AND SO IS MAAAH PARTNER @EDiamond007
@ryanmalaty: I bet Adam loves watching Brittany go over a waterfall #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: FUN FACT: We went through HOURS of training just to repel down that waterfall! Not as easy as it looks…ESPECIALLY hungover. #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: I can't lie @brittany_baldi coming down that waterfall was hilarious!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#AreYouTheOne
@MTVPaigeBrendel: @ChrisScaliMTV @MTV oh stop. You know how I am.
@dubbucks: U gotta chill lol RT@TophsTweets: I BET you like her "brown eye" @dubbucks”
@AshleighMorgh: πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š #areyoutheone
@dillanhoward: The next "D" goes to the future wifey #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Sneak peak into #teamdre workout plan.  #AreYouTheOne
@haileychivers: I would LOVE to climb down that waterfall but I would also pee my pants the whole way down #AreYouTheOne @Mtvareyoutheone
@dubbucks: Lmao! In my mouth bro πŸ˜’πŸ˜’@IamAdamKuhn: You put it In your mouth!? @dubbucks #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Who all wish they where @AshleighMorgh about right now #AreYouTheOne #TeamDre #mtv
@AshleighMorgh: Right but we love you B RT @Coleysia: I can't lie @brittany_baldi coming down that waterfall was hilarious!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Ryan is just chilling right now @ryanmalaty #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: I just wanted to swing over and help her! Damnit. #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: The struggle is real. @brittany_baldi
@ryanmalaty: Even though we FAILED MISERABLY, the challenge was a blast πŸ™Œ @brittany_baldi #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: .51 Turn down for what?!? #KCCO #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: Nothing will ever break Brittany's spirits! haha I love it #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: @AshleighMorgh and I killed it #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@Coleysia: My girl @AshleighMorgh beasted!
@haileychivers: YOU GO GIRL @AshleighMorgh @Mtvareyoutheone #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @haileychivers 😘😘😘
@Coleysia: Y'all my mama is laughing at me. πŸ˜” #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Fun fact: When Brittany and I got back the the shore, everyone told us we killed it #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: @ryanmalaty "OMG BIRTT AND RYAN! Y'ALL HAD THE BEST TIME HANDS DOWN!!"
@AREUTHE1: Which couple would you send into the truth booth? #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia
@amberleeMTV: @ediamond007 - have fun on your date with @shandathapanda …..behave yourself! #AreYouTheOne #SoJealousDoesItShow @MTV
@AshleighMorgh: @Andre_sinclair1 2nd place doe! #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: Jurassic Park date??? Me = jealous #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: My hair was a hot mess. Bless my heart. #AreYouTheOne
@haileychivers: @shandathapanda @EDiamond007 congrats on the win! Y'all are awesome #AreYouTheOne @Mtvareyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: TWO COUPLES to the TRUTH BOOTH #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Who do y'all wanna see in the truth booth? #dreashleigh #ethanshanley #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia #areyoutheone
@Andre_sinclair1: #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia in the booth? Who u think ?
@MTVShowBlog: Truth Booth or dinosaurs? #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couples you would send to the truth booth #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #dillancoleysia
@EDiamond007: #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia whos it gonna beee?! #teambamf #areyoutheone
@TophsTweets: #AreYouTheOne  smaller the boobs faster the times...good job guys use that leverage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Coleysia: Who do y'all wanna see in the truth booth? #dreashleigh #ethanshanley #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia #areyoutheone
@AshleighMorgh: I love Club Love or Lust #areyoutheone
@IamAdamKuhn: Tweet now for the couples you would send into the truth booth #ethanshanley #dreashley #johnjacy #dillancoleysia
@ryanmalaty: Club "Love or Lust" is poppin #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: "You look good. Don't talk." #Wow #Ick #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: BARTENDER FROM BROOKLYN HOW ARE YAAAAA @MTV #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@ryanmalaty: Scrumdiddilyumptiousness? @kklusby #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: Hmmm how to describe Wes? Like brown caramely-scrumpdidlyumpciousness @dubbucks πŸ‘…
@dubbucks: @kklusby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lawd you and your vocabulary! Love it!
@AREUTHE1: @kklusby and @ryanmalaty definitely don't have moves like JAGGER. #Sorry #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: I express jealousy through interpretive dance #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: @dubbucks i blessed with you with that brooklyn hat my G
@dubbucks: @ChrisScaliMTV u allllready kno fam! I gooootchu *scali voice*
@Coleysia: Club love or lust! The best! Lol. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "The Rooster" trademark dance move of Ryan Malaty, inc #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Ryans dance moves! @ryanmalaty #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Ryan ass can't dance AT ALL SMH 😭😭😭#AreYouTheOne #mtv
@AshleighMorgh: Kayla and Ryan dancing though 😳😳😳 #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: RT if you noticed me and Kayla dancing in the background #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: I can't get it right!! 😩 Lol #jesustakethewheel #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Dear Kayla, WHAT DO YOU WANT? Love, Ryan #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: You dance awkward! @kklusby @ryanmalaty
@ChrisScaliMTV: #AreYouTheOne fat buttt tho
@AREUTHE1: Oh, boy here we GO! #AreYouTheOne #MakeItRain
@ryanmalaty: The theme of tonight's episode: JEALOUSY #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: The drama 😐 #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: What do you do when girls fight over you? YOU MAKE IT RAINN ON DEM HOES! πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@IamAdamKuhn: John "Make it rain on dem hoes" Jacob @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @IamAdamKuhn @MaybachDiamonds adam stfu loll
@Andre_sinclair1: This john , jacey, and Simeon stuff still going on 😢
@ryanmalaty: When in doubt, make it rain. #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @illBeJacy dat body doe!!
@illBeJacy: @AshleighMorgh haha
@SimoneKelly_: Ohhhh @dubbucks "Blue Eyes"!! Lmaooo! #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: i def over served everyone that night so your welcome @MTV @LightheartedEnt @LightheartedTV #AreYouTheOne #MTV
@ryanmalaty: SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL. #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Make it Rain! @MaybachDiamonds OOOOO kill emm #areyoutheone
@illBeJacy: oh my god let it go #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, that's my dude, make it πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’΅ on them son #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@kklusby: When all else fails.. Make it rain @MaybachDiamonds πŸ’΄πŸ’°πŸ’Έ #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: Brittney in this challenge was hilarious to watch in person!!!! Hahahaha! @brittany_baldi Oh I love you! lol.
@Coleysia: I'm sorry. I'm ugly when I cry. πŸ˜©πŸ˜” #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @MaybachDiamonds and @SimoneKelly_ going at it 😳😳😳 #areyoutheone
@AREUTHE1: I hope that wasn't an expensive watch @MaybachDiamonds? #AngerProblems #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Time flies (out the window) when you're in love #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: JO flipped the fuck out! @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Nooooo. Peace love and unicorns. @MaybachDiamonds #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: Yup, THANKFULLY slept through all this drama …had a bad case of bronchitis and spent some QUALITY time with my cold medicine. #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: You all like me with my glasses on? #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@SimoneKelly_: Oh but when he made it rain!! πŸ’΅ πŸ‘€πŸ˜’ Lol.
@AREUTHE1: Which couple would you send into the truth booth? #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia
@MTVShowBlog: I'm sure the windows in the house were prepared for projectiles #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: Yeah I'm a crybaby so what 😐 and I'm emotional lol #areyoutheone
@EDiamond007: sooo does that mean Shan and I get a kayak for three with Chris T?? ;)  @shandathapanda @TophsTweets #areyoutheone
@AshleighMorgh: You are? No I am! No one knows why either lol RT @Coleysia: I'm sorry. I'm ugly when I cry. πŸ˜©πŸ˜” #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Because I love y'all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰#AreYouTheOne #teamdre beasting in everyway http://t.co/HxMUVg173d
@ChrisScaliMTV: Tweet now to cast your vote for the Truth Booth #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #Dillancoleysia #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "If it was easy, then it wouldn't be that deep" @MaybachDiamonds that's what she said 😏 #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Breaks my heart to see Jacy kayaking by herself #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: Alllllways bouncin!!!!!
@amberleeMTV: @illBeJacy is SUCH a superstar LOVE AND MISS YOU BABE! Always listen to @Ediamond007 and my voice...stay strong ALWAYS. #AreYouTheOne
@illBeJacy: @amberleeMTV @EDiamond007 aww i love you guys so much!
@shandathapanda: I will always love @MaybachDiamonds more than I love pizza.
@MTVShowBlog: .@illBeJacy makes solo kayaking look chic! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "This date is like a postcard that I'm living in" @Coleysia πŸ™Š❤️ #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Not gonna lie it's entertaining watching Jacy and Simone fight over John @MaybachDiamonds
@AshleighMorgh: Who thinks @andre_sinclair1 and I are a perfect match? #areyoutheone #dreashleigh http://t.co/VFaz4gdXok
@amberleeMTV: @ediamond007 CARES ABOUT ME!! Give me a second while I catch my breath - literally FORGOT TO BREATHE that entire scene #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@AREUTHE1: Awe, @shandathapanda playing matchmaker. #Adorbs #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: @amberleeMTV MAAAAAH GIRL FOREVER AND ALWAYS
@amberleeMTV: "Make amends…in the bedroom!" Haha you kill me babe, thanks for having my back @shandathapanda - you rock!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜Ž #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@IamAdamKuhn: John Jacobs is the new hulk! #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1
@ryanmalaty: I brought that telescope from home #RealTalk #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: #AmberEthan Leave it to Shan to help me pull my head out of my ass @shandathapanda #gotlove #areyoutheone
@MTVPaigeBrendel: How are y'all liking tonight's episode so far? #AreYouTheOne @mtv
@AshleighMorgh: I eat like a barbarian #areyoutheone 😳
@illBeJacy: i had to go alone on my date because JJ had diarrea! #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Match? #AreYouTheOne #mtv @AshleighMorgh http://t.co/2ilYUxJqbj
@ryanmalaty: "Whatever happens, happens" @dillanhoward #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: It's gonna be a close call. #truthbooth #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: @MaybachDiamonds "Do you remember last night"? THAT would have been funny! Lol.
@IamAdamKuhn: Hahaha! @shandathapanda "Adam thinks everyone is his match"
@ryanmalaty: #AreYouTheOne isn't an elimination show, but with the truth booth....it kind of is
@ryanmalaty: We NEED to get a match #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: Who's going to the truth Booth!!!??
@dillanhoward: Tweet now to cast your vote for the couple you would send into the Truth Booth? #ethanshanley #dreashleigh #johnjacy #dillancoleysia
@shandathapanda: I'm Japanese and Irish maaah dudezzzz.
@dubbucks: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™ loooove you @Coleysia. Hold it down @dillanhoward!!!! #Dillancoleysia
@dillanhoward: @dubbucks @Coleysia holding it down so hard!
@AshleighMorgh: I was #teamnomakeup most of the episodes, I ask for non judgement lol #areyoutheone
@Andre_sinclair1: Here we go!!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv
@AshleighMorgh: Damn were up first @Andre_sinclair1 πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ #areyoutheone
@AREUTHE1: 0 for 5 #noluck #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: NO. MATCH. AGAIN. - Don't you DARE touch that remote though! We have another chance and need all the support we can get! #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@IamAdamKuhn: Dre and Ashley NO MATCH @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: No match. No comment. #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Wtf NO MATCH! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”#AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: πŸ˜” no match #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Ok Dillan and Coleysia...your love is our only hope #AreYouTheOne
@MTVJessicaPerez: Praying for a match. #Dillancoleysia #AreYouTheOne @MTVBrasil
@shandathapanda: I'm a matchmaker.  #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/HKFlORjtEq
@AshleighMorgh: Let's hope @Coleysia and @dillanhoward are a perfect match I can't see my best go down like me #areyoutheone
@Coleysia: Oh crizap. πŸ™ˆ #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: Ya. I slipped. I fell. I got back up again and loved that fun #waterfall challenge with @ryanmalaty #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: #LASERSDONTLIE #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: If they're not a match will you watch next week??!?!? #areyoutheone
@AshleighMorgh: It's hard figuring this out.. follow your heart or your mind? Or your heart and your mind? #areyoutheone
@brittany_baldi: I love @ryanmalaty skills! Yes we made it to the bottom of the waterfall. #loveadventure #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: At this point I'm like Forget this match crap #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: so if you want to see more of #scali tweet @MTV and let them know!
@amberleeMTV: @JamieChinaMTV @ThomasBuellMTV @JennaCompono @MTVCoryWharton The #RealWorldExPlosion commercials R NOT helping w/the stress from #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: I mean, come on! Who didn't think they were a match? #PerfectMatch #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Omg! @Coleysia and @dillanhoward ARE A MATCH!! #AREYOUTHEONE @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@ryanmalaty: FIRST PERFECT MATCH!!! @dillanhoward @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@kklusby: How Cute is @Coleysia right now?So happy we finally have a MATCH! One step closer to the million dollars! #areyoutheone #itslove #sweetcouple
@MTVJessicaPerez: Let's dance in the rain!! @Coleysia #perfectmatch
@amberleeMTV: Thanx 4 giving us hope @Coleysia & @dillanhoward ! @EDiamond007 R you ready? No more overthinking time to follow our  ❤ ! #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@AshleighMorgh: Finallllllyyyyyy!!!! #perfectmatch my doll is sooooo adorable I love her! #yesyesyes @Coleysia and @dillanhoward
@ryanmalaty: Let's go dance in the rain!!! @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: So happy my loves are perfect for each other @dillanhoward and @Coleysia
@EDiamond007: MAAATTCCHHHH!!!! @dillanhoward YOU GUYS ARE WHAT WE NEEDED @Coleysia #GOTLOVE #areyoutheone
@Andre_sinclair1: We got a matchπŸ‘πŸ™Œ, but it's hard to watch everyone celebrate. #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: "We're in love! WE'RE IN LOVE!!!" @dillanhoward #AreYouTheOne
@Coleysia: Yay!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 @dillanhoward my perfect match! 😊
@shandathapanda: But wait, I'm crying? It's sad. #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: Sometimes you gotta make it rain.
@Coleysia: Turn up!!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Guys I'm seriously so happy right now reliving that moment #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: No will ever understand what it felt like getting our FIRST MATCH!!! LOL. #memories #hawaii #areyoutheone #coleysia #dillian
@IamAdamKuhn: Haha @chrisscali take Paige down she needs it
@ryanmalaty: LMAO Scali throwing the Hail Mary πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: I'm a romantic guy, who really cares for the girl I'm with. Honestly!!! #AreYouTheOne #teamDre #mtv
@ChrisScaliMTV: ok so i dont remember actually saying that but ladies, who would of said.. lets go! @mtv #areyoutheone #teamscali #scali #mtv
@IamJoeyDillon: @ChrisScaliMTV @MTV lol
@SimoneKelly_: Pour it up...Pour it up!!! #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: yup @ChrisScaliMTV
@illBeJacy: Best moment ever! Perfect Match @Coleysia @dillanhoward
@ryanmalaty: Close-up of my tie in the 5th match up #JustLoveIt #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/MwLxPKnhWS
@TophsTweets: She CRIED for me....I don't even have to win challenges!! #Boss
@MaybachDiamonds: You've gotta understand I've spent too much time in Tampa. It's natural at this point.
@ryanmalaty: Sooo everyone already knows about Ethan and Amber? Right?? #AreYouTheOne
@dillanhoward: We did it America...oh and Europe...oh and all other countries...oh and any other life forms watching #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Finally grew some balls and got my Amber back @amberleeMTV sorry bud @IamAdamKuhn #areyoutheone
@MTVShowBlog: Too eager to wait for the next confirmed @AreUThe1 match? See if you can spot the couple in this new GIF clue: http://t.co/4wMPmWF8XE
@TophsTweets: Take your shots #cheersfortears @shandathapanda
@MaybachDiamonds: THE BEST WAY TO KEEP THE CLOUDS AWAY IS TO MAKE IT RAIN YOURSELF! EVERYBODY WHO RETWEETS THIS IN THE NEXT 4 MINUTES GETS FOLLOWED!#iamtheone
@ryanmalaty: How I feel when Wes picks Kayla #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/83IWZTeWvM
@MTVShowBlog: .@ryanmalaty loving that floral accessory! #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: @MTVPaigeBrendel sorry but you started it!!! #AreYouTheOne #mtv @mtv #teamscali
@AshleighMorgh: @kklusby remember our back row troubles? We were in the first row this time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #areyoutheone
@ryanmalaty: But....Kayla's my girl #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Burberry tie thoπŸ‘” and a noise ring #AreYouTheOne #beyourself
@IamAdamKuhn: Kayla and Wes or Kayla and Ryan #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Wtf I'm i going to pick now . Hope I go last πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚#AreYouTheOne #mtv
@SimoneKelly_: The Dolce and Gabbana silk Beach Wear attire at tonight's match up ceremony was by far one of my favorite outfits! It was cute & comfy!
@AshleighMorgh: @SimoneKelly_ makes beats like Jazzy Phae #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: HAHAHA I pissed @SimoneKelly_ off so badly that night whispering with @dubbucks ....Sorry babe!! #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@SimoneKelly_: @amberleeMTV @dubbucks Ya'll pissed me off!!!! lmao
@dubbucks: @amberleeMTV @SimoneKelly_ @MTV I know.. Asshole banging on pans!! Lol love ya boo!! #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: What the hell is Simone doing banging on these pans!? #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: always rep my city tho! #BROOKLYN @MTV @AREUTHE1 #MTV
@ryanmalaty: Haha it's fun to watch Simone on pot #AreYouTheOne (see what I did there)
@MTVJessicaPerez: EY EY Simone be wilin out. @SimoneKelly_
@amberleeMTV: Seriously I cant even begin to express how excited I was to be chosen by @EDiamond007 I finally went to bed happy that night. #AreYouTheOne
@TophsTweets: #biggirlsdontcry don't cry boo thang you know I got you! @shandathapanda
@shandathapanda: Remember! Watch the previews for the next episode and hashtag #teamshanley
@ryanmalaty: This is a game. I get it. We're trying to win $1 million. But when it comes to love, I don't play games. #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: The suspense never gets OLD! #AreYouTheOne
@ChrisScaliMTV: who thinks i was right for doing that?? let @MTV know! #areyoutheone @MTVPaigeBrendel started!
@amberleeMTV: Oh look! @EDiamond007 s shirt matches my shoes....MAAATTTCHHHH!! Should have known! ;) #AreYouTheOne @MTV
@IamAdamKuhn: Amber is in a lucky position right now. #AreYouTheOne @AREUTHE1 @mtv
@amberleeMTV: @IamAdamKuhn @AREUTHE1 @MTV Oh trust me, I know it. Lucky lucky girl!!
@MTVShowBlog: .@ChrisScaliMTV playing head games down to the wire! #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: YEAH E YEAAAHHH #areyoutheone
@amberleeMTV: @IamAdamKuhn  - I am ALWAYS flattered to be your pick! Now please just dont get sucked back into @brittany_baldi ...#AreYouTheOne @MTV
@ryanmalaty: Shanley's face when ChrisT. picks Paige πŸ˜‚ #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @shandathapanda the face lmao #areyoutheone
@shandathapanda: MY FACE DOEEEEE #AreYouTheOne
@EDiamond007: Damn Amber @amberleeMTV and I look good together @areuthe1 #areyoutheone #amberethan
@IamAdamKuhn: Shanley and I look damn good in that chair together #AreYouTheOne
@Andre_sinclair1: Playing the game #AreYouTheOne let's jus get this money at this point #mtv
@IamAdamKuhn: Get it Dre! #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Awww Ashleigh, I would totally cuddle with you #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: @ryanmalaty the two cosplayers in the house #areyoutheone
@TophsTweets: #AreYouTheOne ...love comes in all shapes and sizes http://t.co/kB2PF5LljQ
@dillanhoward: Cheers @Coleysia #AreYouTheOne 
http://t.co/ItBg7bdBYu
@AshleighMorgh: @dillanhoward @Coleysia bubble bath says vanilla but you know I want that chocolate!! Dillan you are a ... http://t.co/9Uu0wNXGq8
@ryanmalaty: When Ryan puts his hands on those iPads, he's actually activating the commercials #AreYouTheOne
@dubbucks: @ryanmalaty and the drama builds!! Dun dun duuuuun #AreYouTheOne
@AshleighMorgh: It's hard to move on like that.. #areyoutheone
@SimoneKelly_: How many beams do you think we'll get???
@IamAdamKuhn: #AreYouTheOne is so crazy!
@ChrisScaliMTV: have faith in me that i know a thing or two about women.trust me.WATCH HOW ITS DONE NEXT WEEK-TAKE NOTES! #teamscali #AreYouTheOne @MTV #MTV
@ryanmalaty: 1....2....3....4.... #AreYouTheOne
@AREUTHE1: Things are FINALLY looking UP! 5 - 10 ain't BAD #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: HIGH FIVE πŸ™ #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Not complaining @shandathapanda looks sexy as hell
@ChrisScaliMTV: throwin up those b's up! #BROOKLYN @AREUTHE1 @MTV #AreYouTheOne
@ryanmalaty: Haha we were all chanting "six" like the seagulls in Finding Nemo #AreYouTheOne
@MTVShowBlog: Better than ever! #5PerfectMatches #10for10 #AreYouTheOne


@AREUTHE1: Thanks everyone for watching and live tweeting #AreYouTheOne! xoxo
@ryanmalaty: Next week though 😳 #AreYouTheOne
@amberleeMTV: FIVE LIGHTS & ONE VALIDATED PERFECT MATCH! Turnin over a new leaf! Thanx for ur patience and support! You guys MAKE the show! #AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: 5 BEAMS BITCHES!!!!! #AreYouTheOne
@TophsTweets: 🎢BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH🎢
@brittany_baldi: @dillanhoward and @Coleysia though! love these two <3 #AreYouTheOne #mtv #perfectmatch
@MaybachDiamonds: Fun night everybody. Thanks for watching me embarrass my friends and family on a national level! I couldn't do it without you. #iamtheone
@illBeJacy: 5 lights!!!! We getting there people! #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: I win. You guys better tune in for episode 6 and #teamshanley better trend because I have never been so vulnerable in my life.
@ryanmalaty: Thank you for watching the new #AreYouTheOne with me! Hope you liked it πŸ™Œ
@AshleighMorgh: 5 beams mean we're half way to $1,000,000!!! #areyoutheone
@Andre_sinclair1: Hope y'all enjoyed the show and the pics tonight πŸ˜‰#AreYouTheOne #mtv#teamdre . Still skype dating and #wcw so go to IG and make it happen
@IamJoeyDillon: IG: @IamJoeyDillon
@TophsTweets: Check out that LULU thing about me it's HILARIOUS because I know wrote it...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #basicbitch
@IamAdamKuhn: Come on @dubbucks haha! So funny!
@dubbucks: @IamAdamKuhn hahah nah bruh!
@IamAdamKuhn: Brittany fell harder on that waterfall then she fell for me! #AreYouTheOne
@brittany_baldi: looks like next week the very handsome @IamJoeyDillon and I have some fun! this diamond in the ruff. such a gentleman #AreYouTheOne
@IamJoeyDillon: @brittany_baldi 😘
@MaybachDiamonds: Ok I'm gettin off twitter for the night. Thank you everybody for watching and enjoying! YOU'RE ALL AWESOME. now get me to 3K followers kthx.
@illBeJacy: When you told JJ he deserved better? What did you mean? @AshleighMorgh
@AshleighMorgh: @illBeJacy than waiting for someone who may not want to be with him in the end
@illBeJacy: @AshleighMorgh true
@AshleighMorgh: @illBeJacy no offense to you, It was a drunken night, you know I'm emotional lmao
@illBeJacy: @AshleighMorgh non taken! But you know what it is!
@SimoneKelly_: And that's a wrap people! #GoodEpisode #tonight #AreYouTheOne #TeamSimone
@shandathapanda: I really hope you're prepared for episode 6. It is the most intense/the realest episode of them all. Can we trend #teamshanley on Tuesday?
@ChrisScaliMTV: instagram @chrisscalimtv #AreYouTheOne
@IamAdamKuhn: Alright y'all It was a good episode! #AreYouTheOne I'm done tweeting now. Add my IG Iamadamkuhn if you want to see more pics.
@amberleeMTV: Alright loves, I am locking my fingers up in twitter jail for the night. Thanks for hangin with me though! Sweet dreams! #AreYouTheOne
@shandathapanda: I'm drunk. I can't respond to shit. Can we #teamshanley for next week? Favorite thing about me: ...?
@ChrisScaliMTV: i know what im doing trust me! #AreYouTheOne #MTV @MTV
@MTVPaigeBrendel: I don't want to be annoying and respond to everyone, so thank you all for the kind words. It's always appreciated and never unnoticed xo
@MTVJessicaPerez: Cheers to an awesome Episode 5 of #areyoutheone with kklusby mtvbrittanybaldi http://t.co/CgJfwiHyAT
@ChrisScaliMTV: #AreYouTheOne #mtv have faith in the kid! @MTV http://t.co/U43AFQzfml
@illBeJacy: Good episode! Thank you for watching and tweeting with me! Im trying to start the gym so i got to wake up early! Sweet dreams!#AreYouTheOne
@SimoneKelly_: Let's not forget...I PUT YOU ON MUTHAF***A!
@dubbucks: @IamAdamKuhn hahah nah bruh!
@EDiamond007: @IamAdamKuhn @amberleeMTV nice
@Coleysia: So I'm watching @dillanhoward 'a The first thing I notice. Ummmm. Whose Valentines are those back there???? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ http://t.co/JSK5hyXbfV
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...😳😳😳
@Coleysia: Watching his video, darn typos. Lol.
@Coleysia: @dillanhoward don't make me come to North Dakota Dillan. Whose Valentine was it? I didn't even see mine up there! 😫πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😭😫😫
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia my sisters 😊... You know you're my boo thang. Okay, that didn't feel right. Second attempt. You know you're my sweet chocolateπŸ‘Œ!
@Coleysia: @dillanhoward you make it so hard for me to hate you. Lol. 😘
@dillanhoward: @Coleysia It's my job 😍
@Coleysia: K guys. Goodnight. Great episode. Once again, thanks for watching #AreYouTheOne 😘😘
@Andre_sinclair1: 2:55 am, I just got done with workout number 3. #AreYouTheOne #teamdre.
@dillanhoward: 1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.  All this love is overwhelming πŸ˜ŠπŸ™.

As the Fans Saw It
@BigTymers228: It's Time For #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: #AreYouTheOne is on. In excited. @mtv
@JactionJ: Id give up everything for "the one"
@EdwinMontanez: @IamAdamKuhn is Wayyyy to sexual. Everything about him says sex. #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @dillanhoward is born again. So am I. Love you bro. Raised Christian. #AreYouTheOne
@BigTymers228: All Of The Ladies Are Looking Beautiful As Always Tonight On #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @amberleeMTV i love that you can't guy hop. @EDiamond007 is so much better. Sorry. #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @kklusby is comparing @dubbucks with @ryanmalaty ... No good #AreYouTheOne
@kmacisco: My predictions #AreYouTheOne http://t.co/cBhCdPHGeN
@EdwinMontanez: @ryanmalaty @MTVJessicaPerez she was SO RIGHT #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @IamAdamKuhn @amberleeMTV REALLY???! You just whipped it out? #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @MTVPaigeBrendel @ChrisScaliMTV @MTV it looked forced. #AreYouTheOne
@BigTymers228: Looks like this waterfall challenge is no joke #AreYouTheOne
@tylerwilfong27: As long as @brittany_baldi is okay im good
@BigTymers228: I Can't Get Enough Of Watching @Coleysia @AshleighMorgh @amberleeMTV @MTVPaigeBrendel @MTVJessicaPerez @illBeJacy On #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @dillanhoward keep your standards and values please. Never lose morality #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @ryanmalaty my thoughts exactly #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @Coleysia why are you crying? #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @SimoneKelly_ leave him alone. Damn girl. John don't want you #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @amberleeMTV @illBeJacy @EDiamond007 she was so good on that date alone. #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @EDiamond007 cares so much for @amberleeMTV he will let her have fun with a man whore so she could be happy #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @amberleeMTV @EDiamond007 @MTV I love you two together so much! #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @EDiamond007 @shandathapanda Shan!!! Thanks for opening Ethan's eyes about @amberleeMTV. He cared. I knew it #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @IamAdamKuhn @shandathapanda this may be a fact Adam. Just saying. You are highly aware you're pretty #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @AshleighMorgh @Andre_sinclair1 how the hell are you NOT A MATCH?! #AreYouTheOne
@kmacisco: I need @ChrisScaliMTV in my life #AreYouTheOne
@kmacisco: Omfg are @dillanhoward and @Coleysia about to be a match 😍😍 #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @Coleysia @dillanhoward I am so nervous. I may pee myself #AreYouTheOne
@kmacisco: Literally jumped up & down when they got a match #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @EDiamond007 yes. Cuz I am sure you and @amberleeMTV are a match. #AreYouTheOne I watch for you two and @dillanhoward @Coleysia
@EdwinMontanez: @Coleysia @dillanhoward I am crying like a girl for you two. #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @EDiamond007 @ChrisScaliMTV he can't force sex lol #AreYouTheOne
@kendallongg: Wes just chose a thot
@kendallongg: Simone needs a good ass whoopin
@kmacisco: It makes me so mad how shanley and Chris t literally STILL think they're a match πŸ˜‚ #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @IamAdamKuhn looks so pissed that @amberleeMTV @EDiamond007 are A MATCH #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: OMG @IamAdamKuhn looks so pissed!!! #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: OMG @EDiamond007 @amberleeMTV you two infuriated @IamAdamKuhn #AreYouTheOne
@EdwinMontanez: @amberleeMTV I am In love with you and @EDiamond007 together. #AreYouTheOne
@BigTymers228: Good Show Tonight I Cant Wait for next week #AreYouTheOne
@BigTymers228: @Coleysia @dillanhoward good show tonight congrats to you being a perfect match looks like tonight Its the last of you on #AreYouTheOne

And As I Saw It
@dc408dxtr: Now in the living room w/ earphones on to watch #AreYouTheOne, luckily got the Games recording in room next door, so off to Hawaii.
@dc408dxtr: Everyone knows they're now in desperation mode after the got only a few matches in the last matchup, it's crunch time. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: As @Coleysia & @dillanhoward talk, she shares she hasn't had sex in a year, so they have something in common of waiting for the right time.
@dc408dxtr: They're now at the getaway challenge: couples must rappel down a waterfall & notch flags onto their harness. This is fun... #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: As we watch this waterfall challenge, definitely gonna be a good warmup for what's coming up after this #RealWorld... #TheChallenge anyone?
@dc408dxtr: Many of those teams are doing an awesome job with this challenge, while others aren't doing well. I would wonder what I might do on there.
@dc408dxtr: Wow, we've got some fireworks going off in here on what is supposed to be a fun club night at the house. Yep, another blowup. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: ...and this after @illBeJacy @MaybachDiamonds, @Coleysia @dillanhoward, @Andre_sinclair1 @AshleighMorgh & @EDiamond007 @shandathapanda win.
@dc408dxtr: And did we mention, not one but two couples are being voted into the #truthbooth tonight? Should help everyone's chances. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: They've made the decision of who's going to the truthbooth: and it's @Andre_sinclair1 @AshleighMorgh. But now 0-5 as they're not a match.
@dc408dxtr: But they've got a second chance: it's @dillanhoward @Coleysia. It's gonna be damage control for the group if its not a match. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: And the lasers say @dillanhoward @Coleysia ARE a match. Finally, sixth time is the charm & everyone's over the moon right now. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: So they've got one piece of the puzzle down in @dillanhoward @Coleysia, now it's matter of the 18 left to get this deal done. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Now the light beams, and already one is lit to represent @dillanhoward @Coleysia. Last week it was 2. Hope we get to see more. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: And last week, I told @RyanDevlin that if they 5, they're on the right track. If it's same as LW, they're in desperation mode. #AreYouTheOne
@dc408dxtr: Lights up: 1, 2, 3, 4, Its 5 perfect matches @ the halfway point. Great progress. But also so long to @dillanhoward @Coleysia. #AreYouTheOne


So, they're halfway home, much better than they were most of these first five episodes. Last week, host Ryan Devlin and I had a little twitter dialogue over what happened in the matchups. And there, I told him that if they got the same amount of perfect matches at the patio as they got in episodes 1, 3 and 4 - two, they would be in desperation mode. But if they got 4, 5 or more, they would be in better shape, and I predicted 5 on the amount of who I think they would get this week. Well, as he would say, I called it (it was a just a random guess lol) and not only that, they earned a key step forward in gaining their first perfect match in Coleysia and Dillan, and having their best number so far, 5 perfect matches. And of course, they're halfway to the cash and their road has been made a little more easier.

Now, in the lead up to Real World Ex-Plosion, I took the opportunity to look at how social media has impacted my favorite franchise, and the fact that thanks to twitter and social media, the RW/Challenge family has become more fan friendly than ever before. That has also been the case for the relationship I have with casts of other MTV shows outside of the RWC world. As I've written in previous articles, I am not just into only Real World & The Challenge, I'm also an overall MTV fan and am able to sample other shows, thanks to being used to the RW way of storytelling. This is why I was able to get to know other great people from our crazy friends in West Virginia and the Metroplex to passionate people in the OC and uptown NYC; I could never say no to giving other shows a try.
   It's also the case for Are You The One?, and in addition to enjoying a great season so far, the cast has also become as fan friendly to those in the twitter world as those from other MTV shows I've been able to talk with since I joined Twitter on RW St. Thomas premiere night. Just as I did for Scrubbing In and Big Tips Texas last fall and with the casts of the current & past two RW seasons, I've been able to interact with every single member of this cast - yes, 20 of them in all, plus host R-Dev - and nine of them follow me on Twitter or Instagram - Jessica, Jacy, Ethan, Ashleigh, Dillan, Simone, John, Dre and Ryan. Yes, it is as much a big ensemble cast as we see on Challenges, but fortunate that I've been able to complete the cycle & talk to everyone on the team.
   Thanks to this, it's really awesome that not only am I enjoying watching these people - and of course the drama in Hawaii & them having to come together to win the big bucks, it's also the social interaction I have with every member of the cast that's made Are You The One? so much more enjoyable for me. Plus, as John mentioned to me when he gave me a follow yesterday, I was able to follow the cast before the show premiered, so if it became big I would say that I followed them before they became big & right from the beginning. It's also because of the drama that's been taking place, the great cast/fan interaction and airing in a money timeslot of following Teen Mom 2 that's seen the show have great viewership and also trending on twitter as well.
   And through five episodes, I get the feeling that, just like in every other case since June 27, 2012, this cast has sort of become part of my large network of friends in being very friendly to everyone. So, can't wait to see what the rest of this season has in store.


As we wrap, next week I'll be writing a devoted wrap-up of the last three episodes of Are You The One?; me being focused entirely on the Sochi Olympics, save for watching these episodes, being responsible for tabling the wraps of these last few weeks, as well as for Real World Ex-Plosion. As always, check out our exclusive SocialPulse diaries of past episodes, plus other posts on these shows. And with buzz for Challenge 25 beginning at any moment in the next month, you can expect DCBLOG to be on top of it all the moment the trailer is released.
   Also check out my DC Games 2014 blogs for posts on Noelle Pikus-Pace, curling, figure skating and more from the Olympics. In the next day or so, we'll be taking a look at how action sports have brought a younger audience to the Olympics, plus posts on hockey, the Games on TV and more. And be sure to join me tonight at 8pm PT for a busy night of live tweeting with the Olympics and Real World Ex-Plosion, including medal runs in women's bobsled & men's giant slalom, the ladies' short program and drama in San Francisco.
   For now, hope you enjoyed both this post and episode 5 of Are You The One?. And until we blog again later, stay warm, have fun and thanks for reading.

- DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).