Sunday, July 10, 2016

DC FORUM Extra: Update 7/11/16

BY DC CUEVA                     
@DC408Dxtr / @DC408DxNow

Okay now, this is gonna be a short post here with something to get off my chest, so if you all have a moment to listen to me for just a brief moment between you and I, it will be most appreciated. So, here you go...



In our posts last week, I discussed about how a couple weeks ago while I was compiling posts for the most-recent AYTO 4 diary for Episode 3, I found out that a person from that cast had blocked me on Twitter, and this is for no apparent or explained reason that I have absolutely no knowledge about. Of course, you all know that I don't tweet or post anything negative towards anyone in social media, and this came as a huge surprise to me which I didn't expect. It's after what happened there I sent request messages to this person to unblock me and added that I did no wrong and DID NOT say anything offensive towards them.

As you probably know, two years ago I got into a situation with two members of the Season 2 cast from Are You The One? where after they blocked me after I followed them after they got back from filming, and after many attempts - I went onto this site the night before their premiere and used this site to call out Ashley and Garland from that cast for not doing it in a timely manner. It was a last resort move that I had to, sadly, I had to resort to just to let everyone know about this because, I am not used to getting myself in situations like this.

However, unlike what happened a couple years ago, I didn't do anything wrong - I didn't tweet negatively to them and didn't tweet something publicly that I felt was offensive to her. I followed this person after the cast was revealed to avoid a situation like this, and enjoyed watching watching her so far this season, though she hasn't been featured as prominently as most of the people in the house.

Unfortunately, just as it was with what happened with me and Ashley & Garland, this person has not replied to any of my requests to have my block be lifted and for her to be added back to my relating MTV cast lists. And in total honesty, this person has brushed aside all of my requests as if I'm just someone who's all but the great fan who supports the MTV family and who now covers this world for this very site. It's with this that, with all those attempts exhausted - two of them on my DCNOW account and then a direct message sent to them instead of several attempts before that season, now I feel that all of you should know about this person. Things did not improve, and she did not do all of that, and it comes to this...

So, I am left with no choice but to go down the same exact route that we went down just before the premiere of Are You The One? Season Two. I know it's not the best thing that I want to do - and I would never wish anyone bad luck or anything like that - most especially on such a highly sensitive place like public social media platforms like Twitter. And it's not an easy decision to make of what I am about to do on this site in having to put this person in question to face the music on this site, but because DCBLOG is not only the great site it is but also the one site where I have the strongest platform with which to express myself when the situation arises, then this is the place where all of you readers will be the first to know on here.

So, the person who I am calling out and putting on blast in front of you is...

CAMILLE @MilleGabriellee
from ARE YOU THE ONE? SEASON 4.


There's not much to say about this. She now has to live with this enigma of being someone that I have decided to put on this list of being called out on this site for blocking me - this great MTV fan on a prominent social media network site... and she may not be the last. I was blocked on Twitter by a prominent member of the Challenge community earlier this year, and I have made that difficult choice to also put that person on blast in front of all of you on this site... but I have decided that I won't be doing that until after this Trifecta cycle ends following the AYTO 4 season concludes so, as not to interfere with covering these seasons and let this cloud over this thing. I know a lot of you loyal readers might not like why I'm doing this, but it has to be done so I can let off some steam.
   As for Camille, we will let you be the judge in the court of public opinion on this situation, and hope that if you're one of those people who happens to be reading this site and is a fan of her, then ask her to unblock me. I am not one of those super fans of sorts but one who is a fan but covers it for a site like this.  For now, this post will stay on here as a symbol of what not to do to me until Camille unblocks me, and things will be back to normal.

Thank you all for your continued support.

- I AM DC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).