Friday, October 19, 2018

DC FORUM: 10/19/18 - A Word from The Blogger

To my friends, followers, fans and loyal readers:

In the past few days as I write this, I have not been feeling good. My body has been acting up during this time stretching over the past few weeks. And while I've been working hard to maintain DCBLOG amidst all this, right now seems to not be an appropriate time to continue to post things here.

After taking some careful consideration of my state of mind right now, I've decided that I'll be taking a break from blogging to improve myself, my health and well-being, and to get myself back in the right frame of mind. This was not an easy decision in trying to think of whether to take this sabbatical during the midst of The Challenge Final Reckoning, the homestretch of Are You The One? Season 7, and the big time we have ahead in MTV Reality with new seasons and shows in the coming months - especially with the busy week we've had this week.

But in order to ensure that you're getting, what a lot of you feel is, the finest blog coverage possible of the shows you love, I have to also be in the right physical & mental environment to do that. For me, right now is not a good time as I will take this opportunity right now to evaluate my current situation and have all the necessary time I need to rest, possibly recuperate and then return to this site, for which it is not doubt my favorite activity and it covers my strongest passion.

As I always say in the case of when things like this come up on The Challenge, four things take priority over everything else: family, career, school, and health. The fourth item will have to take precedent for the time being as I do whatever I can to get through the rough spot I am in right now. Hopefully, it won't be long before I return to do what I do best in following these shows you love - especially with where we're at right now in this being the busiest year I've had on here and for the channel itself, while also being able to life live to its fullest as well when I'm not in front of my screens.

So, thank you for your understanding and continued loyalty to this site - I always appreciate your support. Enjoy the weekend that's to come and this month of October as I head towards #DCBDay next month. And when you can, be sure to think of me while I'm away and to send your prayers to yours truly. As the Terminator says, "I'll be back!"

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).