Sunday, October 7, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "Master Plan"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... Sunday winding down for most of you - and for many, you're staying up as it's a three day weekend and you got Monday off. Earlier, DCBLOG looked at how everyone saw how two alums of perhaps the most notable cast in Are You The One? history making an impact on the latest season of The Challenge in Devin & Amanda from Season 3 making some headlines on Final Reckoning. Now, let's check on in to see what their Season 7 successors are doing as we enter Episode 10 of the Season of Fate in Hawaii.
   Last week, the group began to feel that they are playing the game when they had their first positive matchup and seeked to build upon that momentum. Brett made the first of, what would turn out to be multiple second-guessed decisions, when he chose Cali over Morgan to join him on a date, when the house was given their first chance this year to pick their dates rather than have the Fate Button do it for them. And while the house did not progress further in the game of lights, what had everyone talking was Lewis & Asia talking, and him rejecting her.
   This week, the focus shifts back to the drama surrounding Zak: the obsession the house's resident popoff queen has and the player ways of the Texan again may hamper the house's ability to play this game right. It's what happens with Zak that causes one of the biggest head-scratchers we're have on the show involving, of all people, THAT guy. And with them going nowhere in the game, one of the girls takes the lead that others have done in the past to not play for the cash this week, but to find out which of the power couples are a match or not as they head into business mode.

We have the answers and all the action, reaction and interaction ahead here... plus, ExtraTime will tell you who in this cast was spotted on another TV series that aired just before this show. More on that ahead as we bring you the Pulse of Are You The One? after the jump...


IN BETWEEN 
@AREUTHE1: Another Truth Booth, another "no match." ๐Ÿ™… Rewatch the latest episode of #AYTO NOW: Link ⬇️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Beyoncรฉ was cheated on, Jwow is getting divorced, Channing Tatum & his wife from Step Up separated.... I’m truly losing hope for myself ๐Ÿ˜ข @AREUTHE1 I really hope you guys found me a keeper ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
@JasmineeAndreaa: If Jwow & Roger get divorced Imma need another season of #JerseyShoreFamilyVacation just to see what happened with them @MTV don’t let me down ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Couturesworld: the worst feeling is when you find out you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did  and you look so stupid for caring too much.
@briakristaaal: ITS MY MF BIRTHDAYYYY HOE๐Ÿ˜ค
@mariae296: TRUTH OR DRINK WITH MY EXBOYFRIEND. FIND OUT HOW IT GOES!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tp6_B9K7jU&t=217s …
@KayCamUmagat: Happy Birthday @Kenyaa_NOT. I love you. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever. ๐Ÿ˜Œ❤️
@Urge2Pose: Momma said God took his time when he made me
@caliraeofficial: Happy birthday to @Kenyaa_NOT in my time zone and @briakristaaal in her time zone ๐Ÿ˜˜
@KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee lives in LA, knows how to cook Filipino food, and hasn’t invited me over... what is this nonsense? ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ lll
@zakmarkjones: Happy Birthday, @briakristaaal ๐ŸŒน
@AREUTHE1: With Brett and Cali a confirmed "no match," Tomas is free to pursue Cali. Do you think they're a match? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2Qc8DpS
@KayCamUmagat: It’s passed 3AM, and I’m still up. Is this what it’s like to be a cool young adult? Because it’s awful and I’m sleepy. I hate you @NUTSIOOO & @TevG27. Lol ๐Ÿ˜ด
- @TevG27: @KayCamUmagat You kept up!! I’m proud of you Kayla!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
- @NUTSIOOO: @KayCamUmagat ๐Ÿ˜ˆ love ya back
@AREUTHE1: Zak was more than happy to sit back, relax, and watch Lewis and Asia go at it ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2Qc8DpS
@MoeElkhalil: I love all my women
@Couturesworld: my problem is i always give people too many chances
@Couturesworld: Dear future wife: i will make u and the kids pancakes every Sunday morning at 10 ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅž
@AREUTHE1: Brett and Cali are a confirmed "no-match," but will Brett be able to forge a new connection like the one he had with her? Nutsa sure hopes so... ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2Qc8DpS
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 If not I’m a fuckin moron
@MTVbrettski: Looks fade. Date someone with an amazing fuckin character.
@AREUTHE1: Me: Wanna hear a joke?  Them: Sure.  Me: The house still only has one confirmed perfect match...  Them: ๐Ÿ˜…
@AREUTHE1: So. Many. Muscles. ๐Ÿคค #AYTO is all new, Wednesday at 10/9c!
@Couturesworld: October 1st. YOU KNOW WAT DAT MEANS!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿง›๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฎ⚰️๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป
@Couturesworld: oh, right, i forgot, that shits only ok when you do it.
@Couturesworld: Don’t call a girl crazy for getting jealous, you should be fucking flattered that she cares that much about your dumb ass.
@KayCamUmagat: Everyone in my hometown of Kent, Washington is getting married. Is it my turn yet? ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿป
@moemfletch: New background ✨
@blacuesta: I think its crazy that you can give people chance after chance and once you have had enough and finally leave that those same people will still try and make you feel bad for leaving
@AREUTHE1: OOP did Zak just call Morgan "boring?" ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Zak couldn't stay away when he was part of a love triangle, but now he might be feeling a different type of way... #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 10/9c!
@mariae296: Lately my playlist has been 1980’s songs that they play at Shoprite pharmacy during business hours
@RamBamSam16: Dear Anonymous,  I’ve blocked you on all social media platforms and your friends, yet you still find a way to stalk my shit. Who the f creates a fake insta to creep on people? Why you so insecure? Im boring af, so don’t get excited.
@JasmineeAndreaa: Don’t you hate when you wake up and have an allergy attack, Itchy eyes, ears, throat & runny nose ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@caliraeofficial: Silence is sometimes the most powerful voice you have
@AREUTHE1: I have a 401k, and you? A name tag? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Their they go using the word "strategy" again. Will it pan out or bite them in the ๐Ÿ‘? Find out on a new #AYTO TOMORROW at 10/9c!
@NUTSIOOO: My ability to remember what some boy said to me on the playground 2 decades ago far exceeds my ability to remember why I walked into the kitchen  just now
@zakmarkjones: Juice wrld music is so good
@caliraeofficial: I love pickle juice
@Couturesworld: fall in love with somebody who will never let you go to sleep wondering if you still matter
@Couturesworld: goofy relationships are the best relationships
@Kaylonilovee: back on my booshittttt ๐Ÿ‘ป
@Kaylonilovee: blessed & highly favored

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: Looks like Brett and Nutsa are finally getting close... VERY close ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c!
@TerrenceJ: That moment when Instagram is down so u check in on Twitter ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ
@TerrenceJ: Sooo what’s happening on twitter these days? Y’all aight in here ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@caliraeofficial: Today’s forecast is brought to you by my breasts. It is 78 and sunny here in chicago. #ItsOctoberThird
@Urge2Pose: Next ➡️ was a popping MTV show mang ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@AREUTHE1: THEY๐Ÿ‘NEED๐Ÿ‘TO๐Ÿ‘GET๐Ÿ‘IT๐Ÿ‘TOGETHER๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c!
@mariae296: When Bad Bunny said “Chocha, culo, teta, Chocha, culo, teta”, it really spoke to me ๐Ÿ˜ข
@JasmineeAndreaa: Tune in to see me and my man (to the left of me) finally growing our connection even stronger. ๐Ÿ™ƒ (insert Lonely lyrics by Akon) only on @AREUTHE1 at 10 pm
@moemfletch: My mood for the entire rest of the season ๐Ÿ™ƒ
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @moemfletch I felt this.
@Kenyaa_NOT: Y’all tuning in tonight? Catch me living my best life while listening to the drama☕️ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Am I involved in the drama tonight? Or am I just sitting back sipping my tea? Tune in tonight to find out ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Y’all aren’t gonna believe what kind of mess we get into tonight ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #ayto #ayto7
@RamBamSam16: Ready for tonight’s episode of Are You The One? Tune in tonight 9pm. ๐Ÿค— #AYTO7 areuthe1 @mtv https://www.instagram.com/p/BofLL_an6pdq5fxzEoSiIvBNe5eTT0vpkWVaWU0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=jjrfybu71q6f …
@kailah_casillas: "@MikeMGTV: I hope you’re dressed appropriately @lindsaylohan #October3rd #OnWednesdayWeWearPink #MeanGirlsDay2018 #meangirls " RT Meet the boys of #LohanBeachHouse ๐Ÿ˜‚ they fucking killlllled this ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@AREUTHE1: When you remember it's Wednesday and that means #AYTO is on ๐Ÿ˜ Don't miss it TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV!
@Couturesworld: If my girl, who ain’t really my girl, but is still my girl, doesn’t post me for national boyfriend day, I’m breaking up with her. she won’t know it, but I will
@AREUTHE1: Tonight's episode of #AYTO will leave your jaw on the floor ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Tune into @MTV at 10/9c to watch! ๐Ÿ‘€
@Lewdo2much: Available now on ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿ˜‚ http://LewisBeltComedy.com
@AREUTHE1: ONE HOUR UNTIL A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF #AYTO, PEOPLE! DON'T MISS IT! ๐Ÿ‘
@mariae296: If I go under, you go under too. I’m not anyone’s floaties
@bremoneeeey: Was that you @ShamoyPersad on STAR ? #STAR #AYTO
@iiamchels: Y’all shamoy was on star @ShamoyPersad #staronfox #areuthe1
@Urge2Pose: It’s almost AYTO ๐Ÿ“บ time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@KayCamUmagat: And again, we are ready to livetweet! #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: When someone is tellin lies & you just let them keep talkin ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO


AS THEY SAW IT: "Master Plan" 
@AREUTHE1: Here we go! #AYTO starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! ๐Ÿ‘
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Can you tell I’m excited ๐Ÿ™ˆ
@mtvcanada: "Good relationships seem boring. Crazy relationships, that's always a good time." Let the crazy times roll on a brand new #AYTO, starting now!
@briakristaaal: It’s time for an all new episode of @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@zakmarkjones: I think you sexy, Asia. Lemme get thatttt. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @Kaylonilovee: @zakmarkjones Zak attack ๐Ÿ˜‰
@AREUTHE1: When he asks to go for round 3 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF: Asia - "Come again?")
@allrealitychat: AIGHT, #AYTO time aka the @Kenyaa_NOT @briakristaaal & @Kaylonilovee show
@Kaylonilovee: COME AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: When all your life you’ve been told to be honest but when you tell the truth, people are mad ....
@Daniel_Vilk: Lewis still overdoing the meaning of “keeping it real”  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Kwasi looks SHOCKED #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Urge2Pose: Lewis be bugging ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Lewdo2much: @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Whisper down the lane ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@Daniel_Vilk: Asia look like a lioness ready to POP ๐Ÿฆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I don’t get it either, Asia. #ayto
@Kaylonilovee: I am @Urge2Pose. @Urge2Pose is me ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Caption This ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: I literally have a popsicle in my hand almost everytime I’m seen this episode ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Ahhh y’all made Lewis UPSET ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Tomas I can’t understand what you’re saying bro ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Are you fucking kidding me? #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa when she says “me”
@AREUTHE1: I was gonna tweet something about who knows what but I lost my train of thought ๐Ÿคค #AYTO  (GIF of Brett spilling water onto Nutsa's body)
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 Who is she?
@Daniel_Vilk: Kwasi’s faces is how we all feel right now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Zak and Morgan all boo’d up @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Nutsa freaky ass ๐Ÿ˜
@Daniel_Vilk: I’m just cheering ppl up with my hugs and red short shorts @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Bria wants to stir the pot ๐Ÿ‘€ wait so she wasn’t before???? OH SHIT @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: When Tomas said “You can’t play with that ‘makes sense shit’”, I felt that ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Miles away ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO  (GIF of Zak and Bria)
@KayCamUmagat: NUTSA IS SO CUTE. “Me!” #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Bria is really still out here trying to be with Zak ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of her frustrated)
@Couturesworld: Brett and Nutsa are cute together @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Can I get Zak & Morgan anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #October3rd #MeanGirlsDay
- @briakristaaal: @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 This tweet is GOLD
@MTVbrettski: Bria when she she’s how bored Zak Is #ayto
@Urge2Pose: I’m just waiting to see Kwasi fight someone else ๐ŸŒš Is it #WWE or #AYTO ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Zak is so blunt, “ I don’t even wanna talk to you now”๐Ÿ˜…
@briakristaaal: me @ me #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Nutsa and Brett did all this while I was asleep next to them ๐Ÿ˜ณ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @MTV: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 adorable #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I’m hear for @MTVbrettski and @NUTSIOOO ❤️
@Daniel_Vilk: MAYBE it’s who you’re sitting next to you dufus Brett! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Oop no she didn’t
@KayCamUmagat: It’s fine, you guys. I’m just right next to you guys. Lol #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @KayCamUmagat hahaaha
@AREUTHE1: They about to f*ck like a couple of foxes in heat! ๐ŸฆŠ #AYTO  (GIF of Brett and Nutsa in boom boom room)
@MTVbrettski: Nutsa was just reading me a bedtime story ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: The mission we went on to try and wake Brett up on a nightly basis was truly the struggle๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry @MTVbrettski
@MTVbrettski: For the record she gives DAMN good back rubs ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski Is that what we're calling it these days? "Back rubs?" #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Nutsa for the next playboy or sports illustrated magazine cover!!! ๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk .@SI_Swimsuit you up? #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Now you ladies know, if your weave gets into Zak’s mouth he DON’T wanna talk to YOU @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Bria is a menace ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Kwasi looks like a proud dad watching Brett and Nutsa ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿพ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: The birds got more airtime than Moe and Lauren combined lol #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Daniel_Vilk: HEY I’m sleeping over here!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa’s excitement to give head truly gives me life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@Daniel_Vilk: Poor Kayla trying to get her beauty sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Jasmine just trying to brush her teeth in peace lmao #ayto @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: Woke up, got coffee, did yoga, sucked some d*ck, dropped off the laundry, called my mom. All in all, a productive morning! ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "I sucked some d___ today")
@Urge2Pose: Oh so Nusta out here sucking d**k?
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose In this house, we call it "topping off" #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Haha I love it Nutsa just trying to ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@OliviaBroussar1: Zak’s face when Morgan was laying on him is a mood  #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I gagged on my tooth brush when Nutsa told me she sucked Bretts di**
@KayCamUmagat: GOOD MORNING MTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Looks like I wasn’t the only one with a popsicle in my mouth tonight๐Ÿ˜… @AREUTHE1
@NUTSIOOO: Good morning @MTV!
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO @MTV What'd you do today? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @mariae296: @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 LMAOOOO oh BITCH I died
@MTVbrettski: Thanks @NUTSIOOO #AYTO #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski You’re welcome baby
@JasmineeAndreaa: America when listening to nutsa in the confessional taking about what she did last night with Brett
@Daniel_Vilk: Samantha can be such a great helper   @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Brett got some banana puddling ๐ŸŒ
@AREUTHE1: Literally Asia to Lewis right now ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF)
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜‚ copy
@KayCamUmagat: Sam and Lewis have a cute friendship ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: boy bye ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Our matching farmer outfits really kill me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: Zak: unless the girl has a loaded gun to my head and cut three of my fingers off it’s not a good relationship #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: 5 giving your friend for getting nasty is the type of friendship y’all need ✋๐Ÿฝ
@AREUTHE1: Andrew is DESPERATELY hoping a picture of pre-workout pops up on that screen ๐Ÿ’ช #AYTO  (GIF of him pressing fate button)
@tylersemicolon: “Good morning MTV I sucked some dick today” is one of the most ICONIC quotes #AYTO HISTORY
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @tylersemicolon She actually pronounced It “Deeek” gotta love her accent
@Daniel_Vilk: What a smooth dab Sam and Lewis ๐Ÿค @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Me: I hate drama. *sees drama* Also me:
@JasmineeAndreaa: I grabbed @Urge2Pose shoulder so hard when Terrence said the ladies get to choose tonight
@Daniel_Vilk: Asia tryin to bring back that old show NEXT➡️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Bria just wants a date with Zak when THEY AREN’T A MATCH!!!!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ซ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Come on @Couturesworld u gotta SLAM that fate button ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Bria: I want to go on a date with Zak. Zak: How about Lewis? Or Andrew? Or the couch? What about that tree? That rock? Literally anybody but me.  (GIF: Zak - "What about Lewis?")
@JasmineeAndreaa: We all see passed your plan Bria
@Daniel_Vilk: Bria is a diabolical mastermind!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Sending Zak and Bria on a date again??? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF: "Oh no baby, what is you doing?")
@Urge2Pose: Mood ... after hearing Zak is going on this date ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Brett why don’t you want Nutsa ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Daniel_Vilk: I’m over here all slick eavesdropping on the BS between Brett n Asia @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @Daniel_Vilk ๐Ÿ‘€
@Urge2Pose: What did Brett just say
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose WAYMENT! #AYTO
@ashtonandnarry: are we just gonna ignore how cute kayla looked when she was sleeping ?? #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Whatever Brett, I’m getting cheese fries. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #October3rd #MeanGirlsDay
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 YES BITCH๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO @tylersemicolon we have another contender for the most iconic quote...
@briakristaaal: I like getting my way, what can I say ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜Š #ayto
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal By "getting my way" do you mean losing $1,000,000??? #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: when a n____ downplays you, your efforts & your physical appearance but then wanna apologize. NEXT ✌๐Ÿฝ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Zak & Nutsa? She does like her men cocky, with good style, with a hint of an asshole to make her laugh
@tomasbuenos1: Brett we got mics in my dude lol
- @AREUTHE1: @tomasbuenos1 ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: OOOP☕️
@Kaylonilovee: We really gave Zak and Bria another whole ass date ๐Ÿ˜‚ A NO MATCH. We are a mess
@tylersemicolon: Thomas: djjfkdholendhoskahwo  Cali: I love you  #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @tylersemicolon ok I’ll give it to you. This one is FUNNY ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: After Zak got one of Morgan’s wig hairs in his mouth he had to be hospitalized #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Asia in her confessional lookin like: #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @tylersemicolon Power to the fro ✊๐Ÿฝ
@tylersemicolon: When Nutsa talks dirty to Brett he has to wear earplugs #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Bria: I want Zak  Zak: are you sure u don’t want kwasi?   Or Lewis  Or Moe  Or that bird  Or that camera guy #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: The house: hey you know we’re still trying to win a million dollars right  Bria: but look at Zak’s nose ring   #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Bria finessing Zak to go on this date ๐Ÿ˜‚ whatever Zak’s the homie I don’t hate it #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: Brett isn’t feeling Nutsa but I still think it’s possible @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: WAYMENT... Brett, don't you even think of doing what I think you're about to do ✋ #AYTO  (GIF: Kenya - "Wait, what is Brett saying?"  Him - "Trust me, I don't think Nutsa is my match.")
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ Brett set Asia and the house up !
@Daniel_Vilk: If not Nutsa who's next to be your match Zak ๐Ÿค” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @Daniel_Vilk Whoever tryna throw that ass back boiiiiii
@AREUTHE1: LOUDER, SO BRIA CAN HEAR ๐Ÿ—ฃ #AYTO  (GIF: Andrew - "I think it was a waste")
@Urge2Pose: Yea Juice ๐Ÿฅค
@Couturesworld: Canoeing in the Specific Ocean @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “I never stroked It for this long” ๐Ÿ’€
@MTVbrettski: All I gotta say is... y’all don’t see EVERYTHING that goes down. Remember that they’ll cut this the way they want to make good TV #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: $10 Bria kisses Zak on this date @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: This looks like the dysfunctional version of the notebook @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Zak- “if it’s not Bria it’s Morgan if it’s not Morgan it’s nutsa..” whos next? #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @Kenyaa_NOT You- if I’m lucky๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
@MTVbrettski: Crazy.... it’s almost like some information got spread to me that got me thinking maybe Nutsa isn’t my match after all๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ ๐Ÿคซ #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: When you're the only one in the group project not contributing ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "Good job, good work, keep going, buddy")
@briakristaaal: This date was actually a lot of fun!!! #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: Now I’m getting angry we gotta STOP being wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Danny was talking that real sht mang
@AREUTHE1: I'd taste the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "I'm all the colors of the rainbow")
@Urge2Pose: I bet Zak kisses Nutsa on the date! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Zak you’re a DITS ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVQueengela: Zak just gonna go down the whole list of all the girls and say they are all his perfect match #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Me when Nutsa said she didn't want Zak ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of Zak laughing when talking to her)
@JasmineeAndreaa: How nutsa thought the date would go vs how It really went
@KayCamUmagat: Look at Nutsa being so encouraging while they all canoe ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa =
@Daniel_Vilk: Sam always keeping it real I love it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: I’m so optimistic ๐Ÿ˜ #PerfectMatch @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: STOP IT! YOU TWO STOP IT RIGHT NOW ๐Ÿ†˜ #AYTO  (GIF of Bria and Zak kissing)
@Couturesworld: Bria kisses Zak, OF COURSE!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @briakristaaal: @Couturesworld Hey, he asked for it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@zakmarkjones: I stay thinking I’m leaving the house ๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess I just thought they were tired of me lmao #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: We gotta put Zak and Bria in again right? Still a match #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: Bria does have a sensitive heart guys ๐Ÿ’œ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: I’m sorry that people are so jealous of me. But I can’t help it that I’m popular. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #October3rd #MeanGirlsDay
@NUTSIOOO: Why should Bria just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under her big feet? I am just as cute as Bria, right? I am just as smart as Bria, people totally like me just as much as they like Bria. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #October3rd #MeanGirlsDay
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO You def cute, sis #AYTO  (GIF: Her smiling)
@JasmineeAndreaa: A perfect representation of what NOT to do after being a confirmed NO MATCH๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@Daniel_Vilk: So we kissing confirmed no matches now I see ๐Ÿง @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @Daniel_Vilk It was an accident.
@KayCamUmagat: Bria ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Nutsa got that puppy dog love ๐Ÿถ❤️@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Why is everyone referencing The Notebook? Lol #AYTO
@briakristaaal: A cute pic of Zak and I on our date! ๐Ÿ˜@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@audrianaism: @zakmarkjones better hope that Nutsa is his match so he doesn’t have to do damage control with Morgan again
@AREUTHE1: You know what's a ballsy thing to do? GET TOPPED OFF AND THEN TELL EVERYONE YOU DON'T LIKE THE GIRL ๐Ÿ˜ค #AYTO  (GIF: Brett - "That's a balsy thing to do")
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@Daniel_Vilk: Family is EVERYTHING Nutsa I hear that! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk So it's gone be like that, huh... #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Welp Brett
@Daniel_Vilk: Nutsa is really trying Brett WHY CAN’T YOU SEE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: I smile like an idiot in my living room watching the way @NUTSIOOO talks about Brett on #AYTO
@moemfletch: ):
@KayCamUmagat: Nutsa is a such strong woman ❤️ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: We def DID listen to you Brett ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@allrealitychat: LMFAOOOOOO BRIA REALLY GOT ZAK BY THE BALLS! She told Morgan, she will NEVER have the 1 up on her and Bria continues to one up her, got Zak out here kissing her! LMFAOOOO  Zak ain't shit! I'm YELLING  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: They’re so cute. ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Nutsa is honestly just the cutest thing when she’s smitten ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ #ayto @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: You’re cute ๐ŸฆŠ@NUTSIOOO #ayto #ayto7
@MTVQueengela: Bria and zak saying fuck the million dollars #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Kenya’s reaction ๐Ÿ˜‚ >>>>>
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh god.... I think we voted wrong
@AREUTHE1: When the house realizes they've made a huge mistake... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF of Kenya covering her face)
@Kenyaa_NOT: Lmao I was so done w the lies๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@Daniel_Vilk: Keep that superficial bs OUT the house ❌ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: TALK THAT SHT DANNY
@MTVbrettski: Oh boy. I might’ve fucked up a little huh? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: Wait, hold up☝๐Ÿฝ Brett I just gotta ask you something...
@Daniel_Vilk: Ohhh you don’t wanna see me keep it up Brett!!! ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: YOU NEED A MAP, BRETT? HMMM? SPEAK UP! WE GOT 'EM! JUST LET ME KNOW AND I'LL GO GET THAT MAP FOR YOU, BUDDY! ๐Ÿ—บ #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "I'm right in front of his face")
@Daniel_Vilk: I’m the type of person to beat somebody up with a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@tomasbuenos1: Danny preaching heavyyy๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
- @AREUTHE1: @tomasbuenos1 Speak up! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @Kaylonilovee ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was tight !
@AREUTHE1: "@JRated_: Lmao the whole house was like BRETT BRETT BRETT  #AYTO " RT RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU FEEL PERSONALLY VICTIMIZED BY BRETT! ๐Ÿ™‹ #MeanGirlsDay #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: wtf? did anyone else just get this message? @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 @MTVbrettski You won! You won twitter tonight omg๐Ÿ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: Poor Nutsa ☹️ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Fuck me. #ayto #ayto7
- @Urge2Pose: @MTVbrettski Lmfaooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: Is it a match?! #AYTO
@Couturesworld: My “the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk” face  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Where is it ๐Ÿ™ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO I'M DONE ๐Ÿ’€ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO We love a forgiving fox #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@mostlybts: The whole house at Brett right now #AYTO " RT The whole America* right now #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Funny what most cast-mates don’t know is what was told to me behind the scenes from some other people that made me make that decision ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคซ #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal LOLing at "riddle me this" #AYTO
@MTVQueengela: Zak and Nutsa are not a match, “ you guys suck” in @Urge2Pose voice #ayto
@MTVbrettski: Damn, forgot how flawlessly some of you have played this game thus far ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: Zak and Nutsa aren't a match??? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF: "*pretends to be shocked*")
- @tomasbuenos1: @AREUTHE1 Just make sure y’all got me with the subtitles ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
@Urge2Pose: Another No Match ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ #AYTO
@CurlyyKs: Brazy briaaa man. ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤ my baby. @briakristaaal #AYTO #AreYouTheOne
@MTVbrettski: @NUTSIOOO I know sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜˜
@Daniel_Vilk: "@MTV: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 how can I get in your family? #AYTO" RT By eating a Ukrainian dinner with us my mom got borscht and katleti for you! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ way to go Brett
@AREUTHE1: Me keeping an eye on Brett for the remainder of this season... ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF of Asia)
@AREUTHE1: @ Brett ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŽ #AYTO  (GIF: "Some men just want to watch the world burn.")
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMAO why do I gotta be like this
@Daniel_Vilk: Speaking FACTS @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: “No match” for Zak and Nutsa.... brb picking out a nice coffin #ayto #ayto7
@Urge2Pose: Brett wanna stay in the house ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™„
@Couturesworld: Brett and Kwasi arguing, I’m just trying to get my nightly stretch in๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ Y’all see that flexibility though ๐Ÿ‘€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: My ex: *breathes* Me:  (GIF: Kwasi - "Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies")
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 I feel this on a spiritual level lol
- @AREUTHE1: My ex's name is Brett. #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: “I can go back to Brett.” Awwwhhhh ๐Ÿ’• #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: He just keeps lying ๐Ÿคฅ
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose *sarcastic clapping* #AYTO  (GIF of him applauding)
@tomasbuenos1: Kwasi clapping is some godfather shit
@Daniel_Vilk: I see u stretching @Couturesworld! Open up those adductors playa! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @Daniel_Vilk @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 You’re on a roll tonight dan ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: No no no @MTVbrettski that’s your problem ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: The beast ๐Ÿฆ is coming out to play @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 Not watching rn but my mom told me you looked like you needed a bath
- @moemfletch: @lroush95 @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 hahahaha
@KayCamUmagat: Time to strategize?! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Yesss @Couturesworld on my side ๐Ÿค
@Urge2Pose: Lmfaoooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Kaylonilovee: I either really enjoy helping my house mates or I just like touching @Urge2Pose’s abs. Maybe both ๐Ÿ˜
@MTVQueengela: Brett looking for his perfect match and Nutsa standing in front of him #ayto
@Urge2Pose: I’m sorry for calling you a bitch Brett ...
- @zakmarkjones: @Urge2Pose ya Kwasi that was mean
@Daniel_Vilk: BRETT YOU JUST WANT TO STAY IN THE HOUSE @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Ohhh no, Beast is out ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@lil_chachaX: Oooooh here comes the Kwasi train ๐Ÿ‘€ @Urge2Pose
@allrealitychat: SPEAK THAT REAL SHIT, KWASI!!! @Urge2Pose #AYTO
@allrealitychat: BRIA >>>>>>>>>>> I FUCKING LOVE ME SOME MUH FUCKIN @briakristaaal  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Little Asia pushing Kwasi ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@tomasbuenos1: @Couturesworld totally forgot you pulled your hammy trying to be Jackie Chan bro ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @AREUTHE1: @tomasbuenos1 @Couturesworld Here I was thinking he was ready to jump in between Kwasi and Brett at a moment's notice #AYTO  (GIF)
@Urge2Pose: I just wanna win the money and leave with a Badd Bossy Classy shorty ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@JasmineeAndreaa: YAY! family meeting ❤️ #AYTO7
@MTVbrettski: Lying? About what? Telling Cali I think she’s my match so I pick her? Telling Nutsa I don’t think we’re on that deep level yet? Making actual connections instead of watching from the sidelines like those of you in the confessional rn? #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: Do you think Cali's strategy is a good one? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: "@granderande13: @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 Kwasi always yelling at everyone as if he’s even talked to a girl besides one who has been with a dude since day 1 whose probably got her match๐Ÿ˜ช" RT SAY IT LOUDER
@JasmineeAndreaa: MTV never get that close to my face w/ no make up on... please & thank you
@cam_viney: Crim law exam in the morning so had to miss tonight’s episode. Hope @caliraeofficial strategy works. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t you use those blue eyes on me @tomasbuenos1 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Plan B is playing with our hearts @tomasbuenos1 ๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVbrettski: I ain’t gettin bitched at by dudes who haven’t gotten past a “hello” with a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: Ayyy coming in with that Vilky smile ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Cam is so cute playing ping pong. ☺️ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I legit always sit my ass right on the counter top to do my make up ๐Ÿค—
@zakmarkjones: I wasn’t even apart of this strategy. I was wayyyyy too drunk lol
@Urge2Pose: Brett went to Hawaii ๐ŸŒด for vacation not for love or the money ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Good boy ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of Brett choosing Nutsa)
@Urge2Pose: The fcking fate button didn’t send me as much dates as you ๐Ÿ™„
- @moemfletch: @Urge2Pose Haha awwwww
@Daniel_Vilk: Kwasi love to speak in 3rd person ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ayyyy wishy washy is my word kwas.
@Daniel_Vilk: With all the drama, y’all still can’t break my mood! ๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Fingers crossed with @RamBamSam16 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
@Couturesworld: Bria when Zak told Morgan they kissed @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Me when this Zak and Bria BS starts up again but Morgan is sitting right there waiting for him ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO  (GIF of her listening)
@zakmarkjones: My most used line: "If it's not _____ then it's gotta be _______" hahaha #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @Urge2Pose: @zakmarkjones Big facts lmfaooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @AREUTHE1: @zakmarkjones "Guys, I think I figured it out. My perfect match is somebody in this house!" #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: I swear I think with the wrong head 99% of the time #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@mariae296: This is the match up ceremony where I was in LOVE with @lroush95 look! That dress!!
- @lroush95: @mariae296 It was one of my favs too !!
@JasmineeAndreaa: Right Lauren... it’s week what?  sitting with Moe. When we both know that’s prob a dub
@briakristaaal: Telling Terrance that Zak and I kissed again felt like bringing home a shitty report card to my parents ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO7 @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Nutsa will be the first to tell y’all I was honest with her all the way through. #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: Fingers crossed to save our dysfunctional and horny house! ๐Ÿคž@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi out here yelling from the bench while I’ve been in the game all season long ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Know your self worth, girl ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF: Morgan - "I deserve better")
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 but....... Idk
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 Yes you do Morgan !
@Urge2Pose: Zak is an honest man ๐Ÿ˜Œ
@JasmineeAndreaa: @moemfletch you look so pretty in this ceremony ๐Ÿ˜ don’t let them bring you down
- @moemfletch: @JasmineeAndreaa Luv u boo ❤️
@zakmarkjones: When I had to tell Morgan I missed Bria @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Urge2Pose: @zakmarkjones Lmfaoooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Me trying to figure out the logic behind this strategy ⚗️๐Ÿ”ญ๐Ÿ”ฌ #AYTO  (GIF of guy with math patterns)
@Daniel_Vilk: I look like I’m caught red-handed in that chair when T put us on the spot ๐Ÿ˜ณ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Dad yelled at us again ๐Ÿ™‰
@MTVbrettski: Kinda seems like a few of you wanted your own personal truth booth tonight ๐Ÿค” #ayto #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: Letsss Go Caaaaaaam๐Ÿ—ฃ☝๐Ÿฝ
@moemfletch: @zakmarkjones ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @zakmarkjones: @moemfletch I’ll make it up to you someone sweet cheeks. Btw ur amazing.
@briakristaaal: Terrance was always fucking FITTED ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ #AYTO7 @AREUTHE1
@lizxreality: QUEEN MARIA YES LET THEM KNOW.๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO
@IamKiaraTaylor: Maria done with the b s๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #AYTO
@therealdeaa: ๐Ÿ—ฃ️Morgan move on. PLEASE, girl leave Zak alone #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: @KayCamUmagat looks too pretty at ceremony ๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@mariae296: @caliraeofficial ily sm bby  :( I was just tired and hot
- @caliraeofficial: @mariae296 Love you babe ❤️❤️❤️
@BBstanatic: My sis Maria snappped!!! #AYTO
@HOODHEIST: @moemfletch i honestly love you so much and you’re like the most precious human being on this earth.
@KayCamUmagat: yessssss Moe! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Everyone in the background saying “LETS GO CAM! ☝๐Ÿฝ” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: At this point, a prayer might be the only thing that can help this group... ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO  (GIF of Cam and Cali)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Remember when we thought Thomas and Kayla could be a match because their favorite movie was “high school musical”
- @tomasbuenos1: @JasmineeAndreaa Imma take that to myth busters who tf made that a thing lol
- @KayCamUmagat: @JasmineeAndreaa I AM FUCKING DEAD. I AM GABRIELLA FUCKING MONTEZ LOOKING FOR MY TROY BOLTON ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Tomas looks heartbroken with those blue eyes when Terrance says what if they’re not a perfect match ๐Ÿ’”@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 Danny, you are just the sweetest teddy bear ❤️๐Ÿป
@KayCamUmagat: Cam is the sweetest. ๐Ÿ˜Œ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ima be 100% honest I had no fucking clue what they were talking about w this strategy that’s why my mouth my shut for once #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @Kenyaa_NOT Lmfaooooooooo
@MTVbrettski: Hmmm... it appears that none of us know wtf we’re doing #ayto
@amberlynne1993: Okay but just randomly matching hasn’t gotten you anywhere and it wouldn’t have gotten you any new info. This gives you two truth booths. I don’t understand why people are upset. You go @caliraeofficial, only girl talking sense ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO #HeartANDStrategy
@Freddie_Freeze: @caliraeofficial plan is actually very smart math / strat wise. Hopefully they stick to it #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: OOP that Tevin/Kenya/Jasmine drama is BACK and someone drops the "L" word... Next week on #AYTO! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 c’mon Morgan. Just forgive me. Pls.
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @AREUTHE1 oh y’all do NOT want to miss me at my messiest๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Couturesworld: Another episode of them not showing the cute ass little dates I took two girls on... smh ๐Ÿ™ƒ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: OOOP!!! Tune in next week to see what tequila does to me๐Ÿคฃ #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kenyaa_NOT Ahahahahha ๐Ÿ˜‚


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@tomasbuenos1: We all agreed to the strategy though๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
@briakristaaal: NEXT WEEK is gonna be CRAZY!!! You guys seriously DONT wanna miss this one!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Melanie_Fachtie: @Urge2Pose is a sensible daddy ๐Ÿ˜Œ#AYTO7
@MTV_AMANDAG: Does anyone else love the way Daniel talks? Shiiiiiiitttttt. That accent is everything #AYTO
- @Daniel_Vilk: @MTV_AMANDAG It’s that Ukrainian/Brooklyn in me ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ haha thanks sweetheart
@MTVbrettski: Me trying to understand Tomas #ayto
- @tomasbuenos1: @MTVbrettski It’s an unsolvable puzzle my friend
- @MTVbrettski: @tomasbuenos1 But I enjoy trying to solve it haha
@KayCamUmagat: Is Cam my match? #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: WHAT are they a perfect match or not I can’t wait till next week‼️๐Ÿ˜ฉ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: KENYA SAID SHE LOVES TEVIN!? AWHHHHHHHHHH. I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE! #AYTO
@kaihaze: Kennnnyaaaaaa lmfao! “I love him ๐Ÿ˜ข” bitch a mood b/c that’s how I feel about my crush when I’m drunk @Kenyaa_NOT #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Me tryna explain Cali’s plan is not working at all ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ my cousin over here confused af
@caliraeofficial: This strategy tonight wasn’t about putting more importance on two couples, it was about getting more information than we had gotten the whole game. If you can figure out any couples it helps the entire house. We had to chose couples who sat together the most. #bypassfate
@tylersemicolon: Brett: can you slob on my knob?   Also Brett: can you chill your not my match?  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: This really isn’t about the show but Andrew tweets like he has estrogen in his body  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: *Zak kisses Bria*  Morgan: okay just don’t do it again  *Zak has sex with Bria*  Morgan: okay just don’t do it again  *Zak has a sweaty orgy with homeless people*  Morgan: okay jus don’t do it again   #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: Moe literally took the words out of my mouth, this is a VERY smart, possibly the smartest, strategic match up season 7 has done yet #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: This is not about one couple having importance over another possibly couple, it’s about gaining VALUABLE information for the HOUSE, this helps EVERYONE ugh #AYTO
@nia_powell17: @tylersemicolon is the real reason I watch AYTO! Someone needs to run my man a check! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lmfaooooo this is the most sucking dick season rotfllll๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚   Ugh , what a great episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Asia is beautiful . Lewis trippin ๐Ÿ™„
@ItsAll_AboutTee: About to tune into AYTO๐Ÿ˜Ž
@HaydenPWeaver: We just gonna ignore Nutsa had a tight hair bun in some camera shots and a loose one in others in the truth booth? #ayto
@HaydenPWeaver: #ayto y’all TMI this season
@sjmedd: Bri just wants to spend more time with Zach, so she picks him ๐Ÿ˜‚ .. it’s sabotage at this point ! #AYTO
@sjmedd: Makes sense for Nutsa to have Zach on the date along with Brett #AYTO
@sjmedd: Bri & Zach kissing again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♂️ .. Zach has no loyalty to Morgan lolz #AYTO
@sjmedd: Brett always does Nutsa wrong smh .. he wasn’t willing to give her a chance before #AYTO
@sjmedd: It’s a smart move to figure out 2 couples.. but, at the same time it does waste a whole ceremony #AYTO
@MTVQueengela: @caliraeofficial about to saves yalls ass with that plan #ayto
@Frankiiilyyy: At least @caliraeofficial is trying to find out perfect matches...
@lroush95: "@BethRomelus: So like...Lauren and Andrew got into a fight in the trailer. What happened to that? How are they doing? #ayto" RT ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@paigexx333: Why is everyone mad at @Lewdo2much?? He was just honest #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Guess it’s fair if you guys wanna call me “Zak” tonight. I deserve it. Just tonight tho. #ayto
- @zakmarkjones: @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 Dude I’m so lost. Do they not have WiFi here?
@KayCamUmagat: Shoutout to @RamBamSam16 for always letting me borrow your clothes. ☺️ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Shoutout to all my castmates for letting me borrow their clothes. I have never seen the show. Had no idea there were ceremonies, and all I brought were workout clothes. And there were no challenges. ๐Ÿ™ƒ lol #AYTO
@MTV_AMANDAG: Can someone just tell me the matches???? Wtf I can’t wait anymore. #AYTO
- @MTVjennifer: @MTV_AMANDAG i was literally saying this while watching the episode๐Ÿคฃ
@MTVbrettski: “Good morning MTV, I sucked some dick today” still has me dying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @NUTSIOOO #ayto #ayto7
@CarterMoton: i agree with kwasi. brett hijacked the process last week because he needed to know about cali. ok done. they allowed him to hijack the process tonight by giving in to what he wanted to do instead of doing the shit that actually made sense. ulterior motives will cost them $ #AYTO
@niasimone_duh: Lmaooo shout out to Andrew doing stretches in the corner getting ready to break up a fight between Kwasi and Brett ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ I can’t. #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: @Urge2Pose Except the fate button didn’t choose me tonight... I was chosen. Because a girl was feelin me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@Daniel_Vilk: Playtime’s over ❌
@mariae296: I am SO dead lmfaoooo oh boyyyyy men really are stupid.
@AREUTHE1: It might be too little, too late... ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: When it’s 4th & 10 and you complete the Hail Mary but you get called for holding #ayto #ayto7
@MTVbrettski: Can’t believe we never swapped outfits homie @TerrenceJ
@rloveution14: Bria waiting for zak to tell Morgan they kissed #AYTO
@Couturesworld: it’s weird how you can actually feel it in your chest and stomach when something really hurts your feelings
@Couturesworld: when someone shows you their true colors, believe them.
@Couturesworld: i need someone in my life who cares about me as much as i care about them because i’m so tired of always being the one who cares more.
@KayCamUmagat: This is my last tweet as a 22 year old. ๐Ÿค—
@cam_viney: Happy Birthday, good looking. I hope it’s as phenomenal as you. ๐Ÿ˜˜
@KayCamUmagat: You guys, my family is incredible. They are angels on this earth. ❤️



▪      ▪      ▪

So, we got to see Brett lead the same kind of scheme that we saw Pratt & Paris go on back in Season 2 of urging the house to not pick him and Nutsa as a Truth Booth couple, which caught everyone's attention. But at night's end, Cali got to treat the 7th Matchup as her own matchmaking question in having Tomas & Cali and Cam & Kayla switching partners and trying to figure out who among them and Tevin & Kenya are a Match during the week that they got three beams. We still have to find out though, but there is plenty of game left. And on the topic of that one beam...


 #DCExtraTime 
SHAMOY ON STAR

As you saw above in the lead-in to this week's episode, someone from this very AYTO cast was spotted on another show that airs right smack dab in the middle of the week. And for a moment, Terrence J. wasn't the only person to appear on two separate shows on two different networks on a Wednesday night (his other show, Safeword, airs on VH1 after AYTO wraps on MTV).
   A while back, we featured the FOX musical drama STAR when Jason Hill from Real World Skeletons was featured as an extra in an episode of its debut season earlier this year. STAR, from the creator of FOX's biggest hit in Wednesday staple Empire, focuses on the journey of a Destiny's Child-like girl group trying to make it big in the music industry. And Terrence J. has signed on to play a recurring role in Season 3 that debuted over a week ago. And for this past week's episode, viewers who were awaiting their weekly appointment with love got to spot Shamoy, who's located in the left of the picture above. As it turns out, it's not the only notable place the guy from the Virgin Islands has been spotted on TV outside the AYTO villa, and we'll explain more on that as we get closer to the always nerve-wracking final matchup.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Coming up here, after so many teases that we would be doing it, we will finally begin our long-awaited Reality Debrief of 2017 & '18... watch for the first post to go to print here in the coming week. And during next week's coverage, we'll join a few of your favorite reality stars as they mark the end of summer and the beginning of fall at the largest annual meeting of reality personalities anywhere in the place where madness & fun always takes place.
   Meanwhile, we're heading towards the AYTO finale, which means for those who love romantic reality TV, the total opposite of what we've had this summer & fall is ahead: Ex On The Beach Season 2 will soon wrap production and air sooner than you think. After this week's episode, DCBLOG offered a look ahead at who's been chosen to go onto the sequel of the "ultimate relations*** show", which you can check out here and has been updated to include some familiar names from the reality TV universe who will get the scare of their lives soon. And if you're an AYTO fan, you'll have reason to tune in.
   That's all for us here... see you then.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).