Sunday, October 21, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Final Reckoning - "Wheel of Fortune"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hello there, hope you had an amazing weekend after the chaos of the sports weekend that was: big day in the NFL, LeBron's Staples debut marred by THAT fight, the Dodgers and Red Sox setting up their date in the World Series, upsets aplenty in college football, and golfer Brooks Koepka becoming world #1. Speaking of competition, The Challenge Final Reckoning is gliding along as it heads towards the stage identifying those able enough to handle the $1 million test that awaits them.
   Last week in South Africa, the end result of the most recent elimination battle saw the Lavender Ladies and the Young Bucks become reunited again by way of Cory and Devin joining the house, and almost instantly they set their sights on taking down the odd men out in the main house, Bananas and Tony. They were then faced with a tall task of running up an elevator shaft, solving a puzzle and scaling down the building like Spider-Man. In the end, it was Team Banony who took the win and set off fireworks with the main alliance, headlined by Sylvia laying a headbutt on Marie.
   When they were given the most votes from the house, her and Cara took a cue from what we had a few weeks ago in opting to go for a big opponent in elimination, and this week they face off against that pair who decided to take a big gamble: Shane & Nelson. Whoever loses that battle heads into the Redemption House, where a stacked field awaits them there as they encounter the Double Cross for a chance to return to the game. And there, a twisted plan may backfire in one team's face, while the results of what goes down in a double trip to Armageddon may have a ripple effect.

After the jump, the Pulse of The Challenge as this twisted game gets even more twisted, along with the cast taping the reunion, Tony getting engaged and the return of The Real World. And thanks for staying patient with us... settle in as we go Inside MTV Reality at DCBLOG.


UP TOP: A NYC Reunion, Tony Time, and Real World Returns 
@angelababicz: En route #thechallenge32
@KyleCGShore: Watching the first episode of #TheBodyguard while I’m on the train to London is probs the most intense thing I’ve ever put myself through. If you know you know! πŸ‘€
- @Kmorrisx: @KyleCGShore I’m excited to see my Christie ♥️
- @KyleCGShore: @Kmorrisx Excited to see you to girl πŸ’™
@PaulCalafiore_: Pop pop it’s SHOWTIME πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž
@jossie_flores: It’s time !!! #TheChallenege32
@jossie_flores: Jack and Jill 😜 #TheChallenge32 @DayDaVonne_
@NataliaNegrotti: Dear @CaraMariaMTV marry me?
- @NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV I fucking love u!
@DayDaVonne_: I’m tired 😩
@joss_mooney: Apologies in advance New York for tonight’s behaviour.  Soz not soz.
- @Marie_TBD: @joss_mooney We forgive you. ❤️ - your ride or die
@Marie_TBD: Girl power!!!! @NataliaNegrotti
@NataliaNegrotti: Unblocked @Marie_TBD it’s a big day
@jossie_flores: Behind the scenes.... πŸŽ₯ @DayDaVonne_ #TheChallenge32
@jossie_flores: And that’s a wrap! πŸŽ₯ #TheChallenge32 time for bed 😴
@faithstowers: That’s a wrap!
@kailah_casillas: As much as I love hearing girls scream at each other and people argue all day, I’m pretty happy that I wasn’t at this reunion.
@shannanity: We have enough love to combat the hate 😘♥️  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo3EDzmnWuX/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=18umnnefd8w7f …
@Marie_TBD: “It’s shake ass o’clock” - @miichhhelex
@angelababicz: I’ve been working my whole ass off. Time for some me/bae time ✌🏼
@CaraMariaMTV: A 247 mood.  @Marie_TBD  https://instagram.com/p/Bo4HPCgF6Sm/
- @NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV @Marie_TBD I like this
@BritniNicol: "@Danimart52986: @MarissaAnnYO @MTVBananas and 2 others Went home too soon weren't invited to come" RT But Ashley can quit day 1 of dirty 30 and still get invited to the reunion.. no shade at all.. but I am just sayin..
@BritniNicol: "@Ejimenez3233: @XBRITNI_ @BritniNicol How could they not bring her in when she was a huge storyline in the beginning used her for that but won’t let her speak her piece when everyone’s there is bullshit @BritniNicol should have been there d πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―" RT Biiitchhhhh RIGHT
@realiteasnapped: sugar, spice, & everything nice πŸ’œ @MTV_AMANDAG @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @SylviaMTV @shannanity
@Kmorrisx: @SylviaMTV @MTV_AMANDAG U looked beaut last night. As per
@Kmorrisx: Reunion 🌚
@joss_mooney: Walk of shame through Times Square like...🀷🏽‍♂️ πŸ“Έ @four13photo__
@Kristen827: I can’t get over how nice @shannanity @Marie_TBD @NataliaNegrotti @t_raines33 @SylviaMTV were last night at the @ChallengeMTV reunion ❤️ Thank you Shane and Marie for taking pics. And thank you Shane for the Reese’s pieces for my mom and I ❤️
@DayDaVonne_: Definitely had fun filming my first reunion special... it’s been an amazing season... through the good and the bad it’s an experience I’ll never forget ❤️πŸ’‹ #thechallenge32 πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ—£ I’m home !!! Thank you LORD for traveling grace ❤️✈️
@TheOriginalDre_: SPREAD THE POSITIVITY ❤️✊🏼 #TheChallenege32 - YOU ALL LOOKED AMAZING YESTERDAY!!!! @shannanity @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @MTV_AMANDAG @SylviaMTV @Marie_TBD @t_raines33 @iamkamiam_ @NataliaNegrotti @angelababicz @faithstowers @jossie_flores @DayDaVonne_ @BradFiorenza @MTVCoryWharton
- @BradFiorenza: Love & Respect @TheOriginalDre_ ✊
@TheOriginalDre_: Huge thank you to @shannanity for his #TheChallenege32 jersey!πŸ’œ love or hate him on the show, he is a genuine human being! It was great seeing again! 😁

@ChallengeMTV: It’s Tony - and Alyssa - time! πŸ’
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Yayayayayayyyy!
@t_raines33: We’re engaged! πŸ’
- @kailah_casillas: @t_raines33 Congrats Tone!!!! Fuckin finally πŸ‘―‍♀️♥️
- @JazMTV: @t_raines33 Congratulations!!! 🎊🍾 Beautiful couple!! Love the ring!!
- @ZNichols15: @t_raines33 Congratulations big guy!!!
- @JennaCompono: @t_raines33 So happy we got to spend some time with you guys!! Congrats you two πŸ’•πŸ€—
- @n_zanattaMTV: @t_raines33 My Broski is engaged! Congratulations to the both of you 😘
- @BradFiorenza: So happy for you guys!!!  You proposal was perfect @t_raines33
@TheAshleysRR: #TheChallenge Engagement! Tony Raines finally proposed to his #TheRealWorld co-star (and baby mama) Alyssa Giacone: https://tinyurl.com/ya23amxc
@MTV: Congrats to @t_raines33 and Alyssa Giacone on their engagement: https://on.mtv.com/2yExxr4  πŸ’
@t_raines33: Sex is good and all but have you ever put your glass of milk in the freezer 10 mins before the chocolate chip cookies were done? πŸ₯› πŸͺ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @t_raines33 Milk and cookies. Tony? Really? #toosoon
- @PaulCalafiore_: @t_raines33 Way too soon bro
@DerrickMTV: Heard ✌️really silly people that I know got engaged this past weekend!! CONGRATS you✌️!!!  @t_raines33 alyssagiacone πŸ’πŸ’ https://www.instagram.com/p/BpA4tpSl4aD/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=2ll4bttbj5xs …

@RealWorldMTV: It's time to start getting real again. The #RealWorld returns. http://www.mtv.com/news/3101771/real-world-facebook-watch/ …
- @izacmann: @RealWorldMTV Was that me doing the intro @BunimMurray fam? Excited for you all with this new format. Looks beautiful! Will follow along with the rest of the world!
@DEADLINE: ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray https://deadline.com/2018/10/the-real-world-heads-to-facebook-watch-after-landmark-deal-with-mtv-studios-bunim-murray-1202483750/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter …
@JustJem24: I got 111k followers.. make a wish
- @Marie_TBD: @JustJem24 You and I make the new @MTV real world cast
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD @MTV Me too! Pick me!
- @MTVDevinWalker: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD @MTV AND ME
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVDevinWalker @kailah_casillas @MTV I mean I think we could have something great here. @BunimMurray @495Prods @mtv
- @Marie_TBD: @MTVDevinWalker @kailah_casillas @MTV Also Dev, I actually submitted us for 90 day fiancé without your consent 🀞🀞
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I’m.... not surprised and I really don’t think you’re lying πŸ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas Yeah. Got rejected from teen mom early though for lack of child.

IN BETWEEN 
@ChallengeMTV: Cara and Marie are swinging for the fences in Armageddon πŸ’₯ Do you think it's a good game move? πŸ€” #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2yei15u
@WestonBergmann: There’s nothing more sinister than peering over your friend’s shoulder as they stalk their ex on Instagram - then reaching over when they’re not paying attention to double tap one of the photos. 😈
@DerrickMTV: He might have a pretty good elimination record, but this is still his Greatest challengemtv Moment of All Time. #TYB ✊ #HeRanUpOnME #HeGotInMYface #CheckTheCameras  πŸ˜† • If you are in the… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo2Zf7RFiBu/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=17sqekbobyrrl …
@DerrickMTV: "@JenaeSarinana: @ChaIIengeMania you picked my girl @simonetti_nikki so I had to become a patron to support her and you guys! Much love from SF Bay Area." RT We really appreciate the support! I feel like the Bay Area is really starting to be hot commodity for #ChallengeManiaLIVE...@mtvrrdarrell!!   @SHOTOFYAGER!
@johnnybananas: Hey Canada, batten down the hatches because Montreal is about to go Bananas EhπŸŒπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Tune into an all new episode of @1stlooktv tomorrow night on @NBC after SNL πŸ“Ί πŸ‘€ #HostBananas #BananasdoingNEWthings #Montreal #Canada
@BritniNicol: 😈😈😈 Bitches.

@ChallengeMTV: Saturday mood 🍾🍾🍾 #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2yei15u
@Kmorrisx: Happy birthday BONEERRRR @MTV_AMANDAG cannot wait to see ur freckle face ♥️😍
@SylviaMTV: Happy birthday Sweet Girl. I love you and am so happy I got to spend some of your day with you! Until next time 😘 @MTV_AMANDAG
@shannanity: I’m boy crazy I need help
@johnnybananas: "@The_World_Speak: @johnnybananas Bananas the victim. This is too rich. Karma comes around and it likes to stay around. Maybe stealing all that money wasn’t worth it in the end?" RT It was worth every penny! And make no mistake... We're nowhere close to the end πŸ˜‰
@Kmorrisx: I literally say this so often. But girls don’t forget ur girlfriends when you get a boyfriend. They 60% of the time don’t stick around as long as us chicks do.
@kailah_casillas: Please tell me there’s gonna be good and alcohol at this #challengemania event. I need so much of both. @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV
@MizzHogan: How freakin cute is @kailah_casillas and @iammikeyp ?!?! This made my day guys! ❤️ https://ift.tt/2A86DJY
- @kailah_casillas: @MizzHogan still a banger πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ”₯πŸ’•
@kailah_casillas: God forbid they let you drive 2 blocks in downtown D.C.... so many damn lights omg
@kailah_casillas: I love #ChallengeManiaLIVE @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV
@WestonBergmann: I love McDonalds and I don’t care what  that says about me as a person
@SylviaMTV: #BestSupportingActress
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I've realized alot of my typing mistakes is   1. I use swype   2. I have two languages on my keyboard    3. I'm too fast to proofread   4. I don't give an actual fuck
- @NataliaNegrotti: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Lmfaoooo
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @NataliaNegrotti Now if that was only lavender we'd have some real good roasts  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @SylviaMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @NataliaNegrotti Literally was thinking the same thing
@NataliaNegrotti: When ur trash but ur cute...
@johnnybananas: The city of Montreal is about to get served... BANANAS πŸŒπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦@1stlooktv #HostBananas #Montreal
@joss_mooney: Having a bud, watching the game...🍻 #gocaps – at Acela Club | Verizon Center
@Marie_TBD: When in doubt... all back everythanG #WordsOfWisdom
@MTV_AMANDAG: Thank you for the birthday wishes! So happy to have spent it celebrating with the people I love most!!!!!! ❤️
- @blacuesta: @MTV_AMANDAG Happppy birthday to my main bitch!
@BritniNicol: "@AytofansFB: @BritniNicol Yes what’s up with that?! Disappointed you weren’t there, was looking forward to your reunion outfit. You always BRING IT! πŸ”₯ #TheChallenge32 " RT Dressing up is the best part 😍

@ChallengeMTV:
┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲  house
╱╱╭╮╲╲  we
▔▏┗┛▕▔    ship
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
        Shane & Nelson
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔
@Marie_TBD: “If anyone is Christmas shopping for me I’m a size window seat in plane tickets” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ
@BradFiorenza: Just left the reptile show w/ this little guy. I asked Brady what he was going to name him; he said Kyle. I said after my partner @KyleCGShore on Final Reckoning? He said yes!!! πŸ˜‚
@CaraMariaMTV: Ain't that the truth, if I quit the only way I lose   I got two choices when I do this, make moves or make excuses   If you know who I'm talkin' about, then you got me   My biggest enemy is me, and even I can't stop me.
@PaulCalafiore_: Just because they’re riding with you doesn’t mean they’re riding for you... The better you become at understanding motive, the easier it becomes to achieve success for yourself πŸ€˜πŸΌπŸ€™πŸΌ
@DerrickMTV: “Challenge Mania LIVE” #WashingtonDC.  Yes @iammikeyp was there and @MTVDevinWalker was working on bringing sexy back. Lol. To everyone that was there yesterday...yep even @joss_mooney πŸ˜‰,… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo6dwl2Feo8/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1wy331m56a0hs …
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ™πŸ»Just want to thank EVERYONE who came out to the @DCImprov yesterday for an amazing #ChallengeManiaLive show! Thanks to our awesome panel of @DerrickMTV @MTVDevinWalker @hbarfield13 @kailah_casillas & @iammikeyp.πŸŽ™DC, you rock! Thanks as always to @LindsayTheOtter😘#SquadGoalsπŸ™ŒπŸ»
@WestonBergmann: Mood on Friday night VS mood on Sunday morning @MTVDevinWalker @kailah_casillas
- @kailah_casillas: @WestonBergmann πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Jblooberry: Today’s Challenge Mania Live was awesome. Meeting all of you was such a fantastic experience! You are are fantastic! @ManiaChallenge @SHOTOFYAGER @MTVDevinWalker @DerrickMTV #ChallengeManiaLive
@iammikeyp: Had a great time at the #ChallengeManiaLive event in DC! I’m happy we were able to make this work! Thanks for bringing us out @SHOTOFYAGER & @DerrickMTV ..look forward to doing another! Thank you to @Marie_TBD for showing up last minute to make this picture happen πŸ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @iammikeyp Wouldn’t miss seeing you for the world!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@BritniNicol: Dear Ignorant, do NOT tell a woman “when you have kids..” “you don’t have kids so..” Bc you don’t know if they actually never want kids OR if we just can’t carry full term. Unfortunately I am the 1 in 4. Basically don’t be ignorant and watch what you say.
@SylviaMTV: About to be a stressful ass game!
@WestonBergmann: This game is insane #SNF #KCvsNE
@blairherter: This is a perfect #SundayNightFootball game. #KCvsNE  @NFL
@blairherter: Another year, another Patriots suddenly looking unbeatable mid-season.
@SylviaMTV: Well I will say this we had ourselves a GREAT game last night! #ChiefKingdom
@JustJem24: Raise your hand if you’re NOT surprised at all that Ariana & Pete broke up..
@JustJem24: The Ariana & Pete breakup inspired me to write a poem about my ex Pete so that’s where my life is tonight....
@JustJem24: I hope you feel my love everyday. I hope you hear my voice in the wind every time I mention your name..
@kailah_casillas: If it is true that Ariana and Pete broke up, I’m wondering if she just got engagaed to bring attention to herself and promote her new single 🀨 maybe it was all a business plan after all??
@TMZ: Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Split, Engagement Called Off http://dlvr.it/QnKjT3
- @shannanity: @TMZ In news everyone predicted
- @HaydenPWeaver: @TMZ Fml
- @giannahammer: @TMZ Nooooooo

@ChallengeMTV: When tomorrow's Tuesday πŸ€— #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda and Zach are trying to rebuild the bridge they burned and escape Redemption, but it might be too little too late... πŸ”₯ Watch a new episode of #TheChallenge32 TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@CaraMariaMTV: EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE all the @BookCameo Videos you booked raised 900 for Montanas Equis Save foundation. Im throwing in an extra $100 to make it an even 1k raised. The horsies thank Amanda for helping them live a long time πŸ™Œ  https://equissavefoundation.org @ChallengeMTV
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @CaraMariaMTV Whoa throwing in an extra $100????? Hahahahaha damn bitch that’s it????? Don’t be cheap when it comes to your precious horses 🀣
@CaraMariaMTV: Can someone tell me HOW something done that was meant to turn a negative situation into a positive one can in any way shape or form be interpreted negatively? What is wrong with you people? How sad your lives must be.
@CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 Are you even kidding me right now? If you are looking at this strictly based on the final monetary amount we raised after of all the videos i spent time filming you missed the entire point of why i did this in the first place. what did ANY OF YOU DONATE?
@MTV_AMANDAG: @JustJem24 YASSSS. COME THRUUUUU WITH THE FACTS πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@CaraMariaMTV: @JustJem24 I missed the part where when you were doing that act of kindness and I publicly judged you for not doing more/better.
@Marie_TBD @JustJem24 LOL
@DJMelReeves: I’m happy for Megan & Harry announcing they’re having a baby but if someone did that at my wedding I’d ask them to leave. Talk about overshadowing someone’s big day
@barstoolsports: MTV legend @JohnnyBananas says he doesn't believe in karma and reveals why he took the money on The Challenge on an all new #WineWalk with @TheLizGonzales
@johnnybananas: Nuff Said...  #bananasvseveryone #bananasdoingthings #AllIsFairInLoveWarAndChallenges
@JustJem24: My @ChallengeMTV 33 mood:
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ‘€
@DayDaVonne_: Somebody’s lying !
@DayDaVonne_: I’m at home in my bed 🀧
@PaulCalafiore_: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos 😈😈
@joss_mooney: Definition of a gym douche. When you ask someone to film a set for 15 seconds for insta and he replies: “I’d rather not, because it will add more time onto my workout.” Don’t be a gym douche.
@Marie_TBD: Texting your friend a license plate picture just in case <
@shannanity: When I get mad I get even. And then mutilply 100. It’s that simple.
@MTVjennifer: apparently “i think i live in a fairytale” because i wish i’d get flowers/be taken to dinner once in a while to feel special. girls, if a man...excuse me, if a BOY...can’t do something as small as show up with flowers to surprise you & make you feel special...MOVE ON.

@TeenMom: .@itskcheyenne is over it when Zach's friend starts acting up at her family party πŸ‘€ It all goes down on a brand new #TeenMomOG at 9/8c on @MTV.
@TeenMom: Moving on now! #TeenMomOG  (GIF: "I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!")
@itskcheyenne: 🀦🏾‍♀️ watching the drunk me is so bad
@itskcheyenne: Watching #TeenMomOG with my grandma and currently sinking into my couch πŸ˜‚ I’m so ashamed
- @MaciBookout: @itskcheyenne We’ve all been there girl, just keep being you!
@TeenMom: .@itskcheyenne is feeling disrespected. #TeenMomOG  (GIF: "What am I supposed to do?")
@itskcheyenne: soo nobody at the party wanted to tell me I was running around with one earring πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♀️ #TeenMomOG
@TeenMom: .@MTVCoryWharton is trying to be drama-free. #TeenMomOG  (GIF: "I try to stay out of it, bro.")
@TeenMom: Now this is what you call communication! πŸ™Œ @itskcheyenne #TeenMomOG  (Video of her and Zach talking)
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all are annoying, I’m literally laying in my bed πŸ™„
@DayDaVonne_: Ok goodnight πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️πŸ’‹
@jossie_flores: Bishhhhh don’t kill my vibe πŸŒ™πŸ˜Œ #goodnight


CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: Get your popcorn ready, it's Challenge Day! 🍿 #TheChallenge32
@MTVRWRRQuotes: SNEAK PEEK: Are you team @MTV_NellyT / @shannanity or team @CaraMariaMTV / @Marie_TBD? Watch it all go down on #TheChallenge32 tonight!
@DerrickMTV: "@BpThechallenge: Watching The Ruins and I honestly wish @DerrickMTV would come back for another season! #TheChallenge I mean the mans a beast!" RT Shpank you!!! ☺️
@TheOfficial_CT: •Only 14 Days til habit Premiere•  DONT MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK!!! #LinkInBio https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_8iMLg23L/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=j1tgdv7yuvh5 …

@shannanity: On tonight’s episode you see me look extremely petty bc as a real friend EVEN when pushed to the edge I didn’t want to record on TV personal information that I knew would upset my friend IE hence the twitter blast threat. Anyways I’m no idiot I know it’s extremely immature but It would have been even more immature to use private info I knew as a friend to hurt Marie on this show. There’s also another line that comes across as extremely hypocritical that you also see in the preview “Marie uses someone until she is done with them.” That line can easily Be applied to me in these past two episodes πŸ™„ I get it, but it refers to the fact that Marie herself broke the semi-alliance with the LLs before when she and CM voted for Ashley and Hunter which resulted in Amanda going home. ONCE AGAIN - she turned on the Alliance FIRST As a group the LLs knew Marie had no choice. Which is why NO one yelled at her, no one ended their friendship with her, no one went Nose to Nose with her. BC she was our friend, she’s playing a game and she has a right to win and why does that damage friendship? Well, when we had To make the same decision the following vote is when she abandoned all pretense of friendship with us. And spent every moment saying personal assessments using information that only a friend would be privy too. Knowing and loving Marie as we did we constantly tried to accept And move on. But she clearly did not want to be friends anymore because she could not get her way when it came to the vote. That’s the background of that quote 🀷🏻‍♂️ Take it or leave it. Just know I’m not completely oblivious of the irony and hypocrisy of how it comes across
@shannanity: Let me blast @Marie_TBD on twitter I love you you stupid crazy ass hitch even when Im mad at you you make me laugh more than any other human being in my life
- @Marie_TBD: @shannanity Petty is what Petty does!!
@Marie_TBD: Instagram: Mar8e πŸ™…πŸΌ‍♀️
@Marie_TBD: Maybe if I unblock you we can do a Live later @shannanity
@usweekly: “Can’t wait to blast all your s—t on Twitter, by the way,” @Shannanity said to @Marie_TBD in our exclusive sneak peek of #TheChallenge32:     https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenge-sneak-peek-shane-threatens-to-put-marie-on-blast/ …
- @Marie_TBD: @usweekly Sticks and stones may break your bones... but my twitter game will end you. πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ @Shannanity
@ChallengeMTV: Who you got in this next elimination: Team Cara MariE or Shane and Nelson? πŸ€” #TheChallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: I’m great with words. Check my @betchesluvthis blog and catch up before tonight’s @ChallengeMTV episode!
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV #TeamCaraMariE
@ChallengeMTV: Two eliminations that you have to see to believe πŸ‘€ Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 9/8c to watch πŸ“Ί #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: @DerrickMTV I didn’t wanna steal the entire show in my Britney outfit...
@Marie_TBD: Wish I was gossiping with @JustJem24 and @kailah_casillas rn in person.... key word: in person.
- @JustJem24: @Marie_TBD The best group chat ever thou πŸ–€. I love both of you fools on so many levels
@shannanity: I’ve yet to find an emotional wound that I haven’t made worse
@joss_mooney: It’s getting cold in the UK so make sure you wrap up warm. I mean it’s really sunny here in LA but just a heads up...☀️😎✌πŸΌπŸ˜‚ Full outfit: @GFNCLOTHING
@joss_mooney: Just keep doing you. Have patience & trust the process.
@BradFiorenza: Find out if this pull pays off in TONIGHT’s new episode of @ChallengeMTV 9/8c on @mtv #TheChallenege32
@jossie_flores: Colgate smile πŸ˜πŸ’« The only toothpaste i trust @Colgate  Don’t miss tonight’s epic episode of #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Marie has the best words, so she'll be going LIVE on our Facebook page tonight at 8pm to answer any questions you have for her! Think of some good words to ask her and maybe she'll say some nice words back! πŸŽ₯πŸ”΄ Link: http://bit.ly/2QUxj6m
@Marie_TBD: Taking over @ChallengeMTV FB tonight and going live @ 8pm — See yaaaaa
@Marie_TBD: "@AMFO_88: Hey @Marie_TBD! For once, @tjlavin has some nice things to say about you. Kill it tonight girl! #TeamCaraMARIE #TheChallenge32 " RT Lmao!!!!!! @tjlavin you my man blue!!!! #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
- @DerrickMTV: @Marie_TBD @tjlavin @ChallengeMTV Damn...shit just got serious...
@johnnybananas: That face you make when it’s challenge night. #teambanony #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: An all new episode of #TheChallenge32 starts in1 HOUR on @MTV! Who are you rooting for!? πŸ—£
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: It's almost Challenge time!! Who's ready?! @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_AMANDAG: Who's excited!!!! @ChallengeMTV starts in one hour


AS THEY SAW IT: "Wheel of Fortune" 
@ChallengeMTV: An all new episode of #TheChallenge32 starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! OH YEAHHH πŸ’₯ (GIF of Nelson making his way through maze door)
@MTV: #TheChallenge32 starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @ChallengeMTV 🍾
@mtvcanada: ON NOW: It's elimination time! Shane & Nelson take on Cara Maria & Marie in "Meet Me Halfway" on #TheChallenge32. Who ya got?
@iamkamiam_: Who ready? #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @iamkamiam_ We readyyy πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32
- @S66464816: Killa Kam  @iamkamiam_ coming for ya
@SkyRae12: Challenge time let’s goooooo @Marie_TBD ♥️ #Challenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Shane: You're my bff Also Shane: (GIF: "I can't wait to flast all your s___ on Twitter)
@Marie_TBD: My hair half-up is a lewkkk #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@iamkamiam_: oop its getting juicy already #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Who's the cutest team around? 😍 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Marie pointing at Cara)
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— #CaraMarie
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you think is going to win this elimination? πŸ€” #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Team Cara MariE 80% / Nelson and Shane 20%)
@Marie_TBD: A mood. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: "Hey, Cling Wrap, tell Marie that her old friend says hello." - Wicker basket. #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Marie having difficulty)
@Marie_TBD: Turnssssss out...... no puzzles involved. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: What Shane is seeing rn #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Nelson as angel)
@t_raines33: Started out Friends became Vendettas and ended up Brothers ✊ ⌚️ 🍌 #TeamBanony #TonyTime #BananaMan #TheChallenge32 @ChallengeMTV ... Team Banony shirt and more at http://tonytime.store
- @johnnybananas: @t_raines33 @ChallengeMTV My brother!
@iamkamiam_: This is no joke. #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I guess me looking decent and kicking that wall down with @tjlavin behind me didn’t make the cut again lol. #thechallenge32
@BradFiorenza: Nice form w/ those punches!! @CaraMariaMTV πŸ₯Š πŸ₯Š πŸ₯Š #TheChallenege32
@iamkamiam_: Wow lol Shane loves his partner #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Nelson: buy a tape recorder, record yourself, and then play it back so you can hear how you talk πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "He put his key in, I put my key in")
@ChallengeMTV: Cara and Marie looking a little blue after that elimination 😒 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of them after elimination)
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Lmao
@iamkamiam_: They did that #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: They said the blue looked cool!!!!!! LMAO @ChallengeMTV @BunimMurray πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ #thechallenge32
@t_raines33: Good job Shane and Nelson πŸ‘ πŸ˜’ #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: OMG LOL #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: YAASSS @shannanity @MTV_NellyT
@shannanity: If you imply I should be ashamed of facing two women you are implying that there is an inequality between us. Cara and Marie are powerful in their own rights and it’s an honor to compete
@iamkamiam_: There needs to be women in this final #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: All women final would be ideal 😍 #TheChallenge32
- @TheTielurf: @iamkamiam_ All women challenge #TheChallenge32
- @hitmy_cellyy: @iamkamiam_ An alll women Challenge season!!!! Imagine 😍
@ChallengeMTV: When you realize going home might be a better option than staying in Redemption with your Vendetta 😩 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Zach)
@shannanity: Also reddit the age shaming is getting old. You can’t cry wolf on slut-shaming and then age-bash. Y’all are πŸ™„ πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
@SHOTOFYAGER: You BLUE it, @Marie_TBD! #TheChallenge32 #ChallengeMania
- @Marie_TBD: @SHOTOFYAGER If I was green I would die
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda when she saw Cara walk into the Redemption House 😭 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of her)
@Marie_TBD: "@spangler_john: @Marie_TBD I’m not understanding how some of these challenges/eliminations are fair with an all guy team vs an all girl team?" RT Me either
@Marie_TBD: RiDEMPTION!!! Somebody beer me!!!!!
@ChallengeMTV: πŸ’€ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Cara - "No offense, Kyle, f___ you")
@ChallengeMTV: Kyle, lying!? 😱 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: *pretends to be shocked*)
@Marie_TBD: Lurk city bish @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: This isn't looking good... 😩 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of doctor looking over Zach's face)
@iamkamiam_: like heeeyyyyyy ladies πŸ˜… #TheChallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: @iamkamiam_ Keep πŸ‘‘in’ KAM
@shannanity: Hands down telling someone your going to light them up on twitter is so immature - so like literally 100% me
@Marie_TBD: WOOOOF@keish121: "Welcome home ladies" I chuckled too!! #FinalReckoning @iamkamiam_
@t_raines33: Zach looks like the most badass dude I’ve ever seen in my life #ChicksDigScars #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: I have my front and my back always #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: Period #TheChallenge32
@MTV: @iamkamiam_ money moves right there #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I feel as if double cross picking order should go from most recent team to enter to oldest. Why is it a disadvantage to make it further in the game? @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Team KK pulling that XX! πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Kam and Kayleigh drawing Double Cross)
@bbxchallenge: YASS MY GIRLS PICKING THE DOUBLE CROSS @iamkamiam_ @Kmorrisx πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— #TheChallenge32
@kendallongg: God bless @iamkamiam_ and @Kmorrisx pulling the double cross πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I never hesitate to drop truth @KyleCGShore @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@hitmy_cellyy: Please killa @iamkamiam_ and killa @Kmorrisx HAVE to come back πŸ’“πŸ˜ #TheChallenge32
@thatboi_zay: #TheChallenge32 #Teamkamleigh Yes Ladies!!! @iamkamiam_ @Kmorrisx love you ladies πŸ’œπŸ’œ
@ThatRealityBlog: “They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!” @Marie_TBD #TheChallenge32
- @BradFiorenza: @ThatRealityBlog Thought the same thing as soon as @Marie_TBD came through the door in redemption!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚☠️ @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenege32
@ChallengeMTV: 🀦‍♀️ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Brad to Kayleigh - "I can only watch someone s___ out of their mouths so many times before I gotta give them some toilet paper.")
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV Def should have used better word choice 😬 sorry @Kmorrisx I had no idea those conversations were had by Kyle either. I thought he was getting attacked #TheChallenege32
- @Kmorrisx: @BradFiorenza Ahhhh Brad it’s all love now. ♥️
@iamkamiam_: Just keep it real #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: It's ok though, we're back in the house to dominate! #TheChallenge32
@TiannaTrvllAsf_: Yesss My girls fighting to come back in the house πŸ’ͺ🏾😈. #TheChallenge32 @iamkamiam_
@t_raines33: Kyle and Brad right now 🀣🀣🀣 #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Brad said he’s about to TP that bish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @BradFiorenza @Kmorrisx @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32 #extrasoft @mtv
@ChallengeMTV: Me when Kam says she's devising a plan 🍿 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "I can't wait to see how this turns out.")
@TheSavageHour: Me in my bed when @iamkamiam_ pulled the double cross! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenege32
@ChallengeMTV: TJ facetiming the cast - what a time to be alive πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of whole main house gathering around tablet as he tells them to gather at Armageddon for redemption elimination)
@iamkamiam_: I really want to see an all women final #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: You can trust me #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: The girls never included me in this game plan bc they knew I’d flip out. LOL @CaraMariaMTV @Kmorrisx @iamkamiam_ @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@iamkamiam_: Let's hope my plan is successful #TheChallenge32
@t_raines33: Nelson, no you didn’t just say 20-18th century 🀦🏻‍♂️ 🀣🀣 bruh #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Replayed this every hour since I’ve seen it. We’re living in the 2018 century PEOPLE!!!! #thechallenge32 Aaaaand Nelson steals the show again. @ChallengeMTV
- @BradFiorenza: @Marie_TBD Best line EVER!!! #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: Ball is in our court #TheChallenge32
@Rainbobrown: I need an alliance of @iamkamiam_ and @WestonBergmann in my life. Like, on fresh meat 2 levels. #TheChallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: TJ DROPPING BOMBS πŸ’£πŸ’₯ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "Zach and Amanda, you cannot continue to compete.")
@KrystalCarty: All I want after this season of the Challenge is to be friends with @iamkamiam_ and @Marie_TBD These girls are amazing 😍😍
@hitmy_cellyy: Her mind ... mind blown🀯  @iamkamiam_ always coming through with the bomb plans! #TheChallenge32
@LisaPasco1822: I love how @iamkamiam_ is tryin to get her @Kmorrisx @CaraMariaMTV and @Marie_TBD all back in the game together #TheChallenge32 #FinalReckoning
@iamkamiam_: "@Erin_Turner: I’m loving @iamkamiam_ girl power this episode. Keep it up Queen πŸ‘‘! @TheChallenge32 #Challenge32" RT Always <3
@katt_astro_phy: @iamkamiam_ "They should never give me power." Girl, no...they should ALWAYS give you power! I love seeing a smart, powerful queen in charge.
@ChallengeMTV: They don't seem too mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Amanda - "I don't have to see him anymore, or deal with him")
@t_raines33: Full savage here on out for my boy!!! @ZNichols15 #TheChallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: @t_raines33 I can’t stop laughing
@ChallengeMTV: America whenever Kyle talks #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Cara and Marie)
@iamkamiam_: Let's do this #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: @iamkamiam_ Stressful ****
@MTV_AMANDAG: The reason leaving  SUCKS!!!!! Good luck to my lavender ladies!! TAKE THIS SHIT HOME  #thechallenge32
@shannanity: @MTV_AMANDAG Love you Amanda
@lizxreality: You killed this season sis!! Sorry you got stuck with that lil bitch. Love you.πŸ’•πŸ”₯ @MTV_AMANDAG #TheChallenge32
@amazedbykay: Different type of girls when they breakup. Which one are you? πŸ‘­πŸ˜‚ Ft: @iamkamiam_
@Marie_TBD: Well.... it IS the 2018 century people - no equalizers in eliminations! #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Paulie vs. Kyle in elimination? *Please be something physical, please be something physical, please be something physical* πŸ™ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of kid praying)
@jossie_flores: It’s so sad to say goodbye but one thing i would never forget is how me and you @DayDaVonne_ became super close in this house!! we had a crazy run this season and I’m glad i got to share this amazing experience with you!!! The real MVPs The rookies that could !!!! #thechallenge32
@iamkamiam_: It's nothing personal #TheChallenge32
@ShadowTheCat69: @iamkamiam_ proving once again she is Queen Kam and Killer Kam #rookieoftheyear #QueenKam #KillerKam
@ChallengeMTV: Yasss πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Da'Vonne - "Oh, we'll be back")
@Lycia_BaBey: #TheChallenge32 bye mama day @DayDaVonne_
@ChallengeMTV: Who are you rooting for in the first round of this elimination? πŸ—£ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I love you. @iamkamiam_ @Kmorrisx πŸ€πŸ‘Š #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@Castle_of_Brian: "Where Paulie and Natalie have parking spaces." LMAO #TheChallenge32
@KamMayberry: Cmon @iamkamiam_ πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Tonight I decided last minute that I should be the one to go in the cage based on weight difference. #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: What kind of f*cked up, Jigsaw-meets-Ronald-McDonald-meets-Bingo kind of elimination is this!? πŸ‘Ή #TheChallenge32  (GIF of elimination)
@iamkamiam_: It's a strategy to this for sure #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Kam is KICKING my ass. That ball is steel and I lost my arm/knee guards first spin. @iamkamiam_  @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
- @iamkamiam_: @Marie_TBD Sorry sis 😩
@ChallengeMTV: Trying to decide who to root for like... πŸ˜“ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of man sweating)
@Marie_TBD: Check out the difference In ball movement LOL kam is whipping me. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@_GenaroT18_: When you start cheering for Marie and stop and say “what the fuck” girlll I suprised myself πŸ˜‚ you better get it πŸ‘πŸ½ @Marie_TBD @CaraMariaMTV #TheChallenge32
@johnnybananas: @t_raines33 Nailed it πŸ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Guess who's back? Back again? 🎢 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "I'M BACK, BITCHES!")
@ChallengeMTV: THEY DID THAT πŸŽ‰ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Cara & Marie jumping, with hashtag #CARAMARIE appearing on screen)
@Marie_TBD: I’M BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!! #thechallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD Seasons Marie is BACK! #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: I am happy regardless. Our plan may not have worked but we left a team of women in the house #Queens #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: We will be back! Good Job! #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: "I've waited a long time to get my vengeance on Brad and Kyle. Every day, I thought about your names. I envisioned your faces. I imagined what it'd be like to beat you. I collected your hair while you slept. I slept in your t-shirts..." -Paulie, probably 😩 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "I envisioned your faces")
@Lexscher: GREAT ELIMINATION ON BOTH PARTS! @CaraMariaMTV @Marie_TBD @iamkamiam_ @Kmorrisx #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: #CARAMARIE @ChallengeMTV
@iamkamiam_: "@NikiHandy: You are an incredibly good sport @iamkamiam_ . Love you!! #FinalReckoning" RT That's what Queens do! ❤️
@iamkamiam_: "@_itIZwhatitIZ: women supporting women πŸ‘πŸΌ @iamkamiam_" RT Of course! #Queens
@iamkamiam_: "@mohjane28: @iamkamiam_ is a great person tho, giving respect to the OG elimination queen." RT Thank you <3
@iamkamiam_: "@freakvideoss: @iamkamiam_ You coming back and I’m proud of you love ❤️❤️" RT Thank you <3
@JewelryLover11: @ChallengeMTV Nothing but respect for @iamkamiam_ with your attitude and being real
@ChallengeMTV: Pray for Natalie πŸ™ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of her inside bingo cage)
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Beat the odds and feeling blessed #sweetestsavage
- @ChallengeMTV: @NataliaNegrotti GREAT job girl #TheChallenge32
@NataliaNegrotti: I’m tiny lets see how this to goes, I need back in this house! #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@Marie_TBD: #TeamBB NOW @ChallengeMTV let’s go @NataliaNegrotti #thechallenge32
@iamkamiam_: That was really hard to watch #TheChallenge32
@haleighcasillas: @iamkamiam_ is such a good sport nothing but respect for a queen
@Freaky_Ryder: @iamkamiam_ yall both did that!! #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: The hardest part of being inside was remembering what numbers I had already put through. @NataliaNegrotti had about 4 of the same # ball. All us girls started screaming the # she needed. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@DerrickMTV: @Marie_TBD YOU FEROCIOUS ANIMAL YOU!!! Lol! #TeamCaraMarie!!  @ChallengeMTV
- @Marie_TBD: @DerrickMTV Louder for the haters in the back!!!!
@DerrickMTV: Hold up...did I just see @PaulCalafiore_ and @KyleCGShore crush a bro hug..🧐
@TheRealAshleeS: I am legit so happy for @Marie_TBD I think she really needed that win and confidence booster! #TheChallenege32
@ChallengeMTV: Paulie's super excited about taking "Brad's big ass" for a spin πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of him spinning cage with him in it)
@ChallengeMTV: WTF JUST HAPPENED 😱 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Natalie - "Did I really f___ing just win my first elimination?")
@Marie_TBD: Nat saying girl power when she won is a MOOD. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32 @NataliaNegrotti such an adorable little hamster baby❤️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Price_MTV: Natalie actually did that πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ#TheChallenge32
@quanlaws: NATALIE WINS THE FUCKING EPISODE, That Girl Is A Competitor #TheChallenge32
@kayleemtv: IM CRYING OMFG!!! GO NATALIE!!! #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Squad up
@ChallengeMTV: Like Nelson, my man... πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "Spank me, spank my ass!")
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Uhmmm...what-is-go-ing-on-here...? 😳
@BradFiorenza don’t you dare pat that man’s ass...Lol.
@ChallengeMTV: Next Tuesday on #TheChallenge32, it's everyone's favorite challenge: TRIVIA! πŸ€“
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Pasta Gate!!!


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH 
@BradFiorenza: Good job in that elimination @PaulCalafiore_ & @NataliaNegrotti bingo will never be the same for me!! #TheChallenege32
@TiannaTrvllAsf_: Tonight was good πŸ€™πŸΎ. #TheChallenge32
@Dominiqueee___: Every week I’m like damn I can’t wait for next week 😩 #TheChallenge32
@laa521: Can’t wait for the trivia challenge my absolute favorite  #thechallenge32
@basicdaniel__: next week is the episode ive been waiting for!! #TheChallenge32
@allrealitychat: NEXT WEEK LOOK LIT AF #THECHALLENGE32  Now time to get ready to watch my boys #DubNation
@wes_defender: Next week looks πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #TheChallenge32
@GregGonsky: @ChallengeMTV Anyone got the Fast Forward to Next Tuesday button? #TheChallenge32
@Malikgeddins: @ChallengeMTV This isn’t helping his case ...
@KingPetteaBlog: I can’t wait for next weeks episode πŸ˜²πŸ€―πŸ™ƒπŸ’£ #TheChallenge32
@arrayofwhite: BEST EPISODE ALL SEASON WAS TONIGHTS!! #TeamCaraMarie #TeamBanony #TheChallenge32
@SHOTOFYAGER: This is legitimately the scariest thing I have ever seen on @ChallengeMTV. #TheChallenge32 #NextWeek #ChallengeMania #HolyHell😬
@JustJem24: Blessed πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@JustJem24: "@television_b: I would really like @JustJem24 to narrate a behind the scenes of each episode of #TheChallenege32 so we could get all the tea ☕️" RT I’ve been suggesting this for years but they always make me compete πŸ˜’
@kodakbmw: So glad this moment was recorded thankful to God to have a moment to chat with @DerrickMTV I didn't want to hold up the line but I wanted him to know what an inspiration he is to me and a outstanding father he is to Lil D #ChallengeManiaLive #ChallengeMania #DCImprov
@shannanity: New Page from my diary about The Challenge.. only available here ... https://onlyfans.com/shannanity
@CohenBrian_: I know we joke about how the Challenge lasts forever but if I told you this season started before Memorial Day would you believe it? It was actually July 10th (still insanity) but I know you all had to double check.
@CohenBrian_: For the record, I’d be fine with long seasons of the Challenge if it meant when people lost eliminations they actually lost. Paulie/Natalie conceivably having FOUR chances is preposterous.
@CohenBrian_: There’s too many jokes to @MTV doing a fan appreciation challenge on the 16th episode of a season with no finale in sight.
@lashtweets: Watching all of your #thechallenge live tweets instead of studying in the library right now
@lashtweets: Replying to @merklejosh @CohenBrian_ and 2 others  I don’t think the episodes are more entertaining when they’re drawn out to the point where nothing happens in an episode. I’m a known fan of love island - those seasons are 35-50 eps long. Fine with me as long as things happen
@Steven_Plummer2: That looks painful for Natalie #TheChallenge32
@mattliguori: I can’t even watch this on. It stops being fun when you’re legtimiately worried this poor girl is gonna snap her neck inside a bingo wheel  #TheChallenge32
@MTVjennifer: .@Marie_TBD @CaraMariaMTV @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ ...FUCK YES WITH THOSE ELIMINATION WINSπŸ‘πŸΌ #TheChallenge32
@TheFifthSport: WHAT AN EPISODE! Shout out to the @ChallengeMTV for ANOTHER great one  Here is this week's review!  https://thefifthmajorsport.com/2018/10/17/girl-power-savage-tj-another-chance-for-the-million/ …  By the way-@BradFiorenza would kick @MTV_NellyT's ass. #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #TheChallenge32 @PaulCalafiore_ @NataliaNegrotti @Marie_TBD @DerrickMTV
@Lizchallenge_: Ooop yes Kayleigh stir that pot @Kmorrisx #TheChallenge32
@Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV Please refrain from posting this idiotic excuse of a man 🌚
@Kmorrisx: I think it’s crazy. The amount of bitter ppl I see on a Wednesday morning. I can at least say I have a friend for life from a fraction of the real ones. @iamkamiam_ ♥️
@DayDaVonne_: Me and Jozea had to crawl so that Natalie and Paulie can run
@DayDaVonne_: Ok. But did y’all peep my real hair blowing in that beautiful South African wind πŸ™‹πŸΎ‍♀️😩
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ—£PARTNER! @jossie_flores thank you for being my ROCK this season! I’ve watched you grow so much since bb18. you’re such a genuine person with a pure heart. I’ve gained so much more than a friend, you are my brother forever and always. I’m BEYOND proud of you.❤️ #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all are annoying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ—£IM IN AMERICA !!!!
@RachD1214: YAS @Marie_TBD finally won an elimination inside something! Not inside the trenches, not inside the bodysuit, not inside the barrel, not inside a maze, but a ROLLING BALL! Congratulations #CARAMARIE!!!  @CaraMariaMTV  @ChallengeMTV  #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@jchidleyhill: #CaraMarie had a big night, going to and from the redemption house in one episode of @ChallengeMTV. @ShelAlexander and I went straight to the source and brought @Marie_TBD on to You Killed It to get all the…" RT Always love talking with my guys! If you listen to @ChallengeMTV related podcasts I highly suggest you check them out and subscribe! #thechallenge32 ❤️πŸ€—
@slatermusic_: @Marie_TBD Thank u for giving me and all the fans and yourself this season. I cant tell you how great it is to watch u shine again after so many years of keeping up. You are a badass and I look up to, admire, and get inspired by you now just as much as ever 🧑 congrats #TheChallenge32
@BytesPodcast: Y’all can quit that layup bullshit out @Marie_TBD proved herself in elimination & they’re sick as shit that’s she’s back in the house. 😎
@JustJem24: Hey sister.... @angelababicz
- @angelababicz: @JustJem24 Hey sis *giggles*
@angelababicz: All I want for my birthday are the souls of those who have displeased me
@SylviaMTV: @angelababicz HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY!
@angelababicz: Thank you for all the birthday wishies πŸ€— 🎈
@angelababicz: It’s my birthday I can ragΓ© if I want to πŸ₯‚ #28 | Dress: @fashionnova | @ Fig 19 https://www.instagram.com/p/BpDTW64h7o2/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=6jtrimnvs2a0 …

@ChallengeMTV: As Cara said, the game's been flipped upside down ↕️ #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Two eliminations, and one massive upset... If you missed last night's episode of #TheChallenge32, watch it NOW on @MTV.com! Link: ⬇️
@ChallengeMTV: The Lavender Ladies' alliance was able to crank out a 'W' in this a-MAZE-ing elimination πŸ… #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2yNG1MC
@Marie_TBD: Somewhere, somehow, I know you’re squealing for us tonight! @CaraMariaMTV GOD SPEED CARL! #thechallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: THATS MY LION!  @Marie_TBD That was all you. IΚΌm not sure if it was all her friends cheering for the other team or what, but that drive and fire was the Marie we needed and deserved. @ChallengeMTV #caramariE
- @Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV Do work
@CaraMariaMTV: Paulie looks better. 😈 @PaulCalafiore_  @ChallengeMTV
@CaraMariaMTV: Huge respect and love for @iamkamiam_  @Kmorrisx  We are doin it for the girls. Thank you.
- @Kmorrisx: @CaraMariaMTV Love ya ♥️
@CaraMariaMTV: YESSSSSSSSS @NataliaNegrotti AND @PaulCalafiore_ WELCOME HOME! @ChallengeMTV
@klynneeee: okay but like everyone is thanking cara for showing us a different side of @Marie_TBD but i wanna thank marie for bringing out the “i do have feelings” side of @CaraMariaMTV made it so much easier to root for them last night. 🀷🏼‍♀️
@AMFO_88: Hey @Marie_TBD! For once, @tjlavin has some nice things to say about you. Kill it tonight girl! #TeamCaraMARIE #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx @iamkamiam_ What about meeeee
@Marie_TBD: Our lovey lady lumps. Happy hump day!!! @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32 πŸ‘‘ @iamkamiam_


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Cara and Marie were the cover picture for last week's diary, and now they are the cover pic for this one here as they lose to Shane & Nelson in elimination, only for them to win in the latest Redemption elimination... same goes for Natalie & Paulie. Kam & Kayleigh and Brad & Kyle are headed back to the countryside. They won't be joined on that trek back there by Zach & Amanda after the former's nose didn't get better following that surprise elimination battle, nor will Da'Vonne & Jozea after such a stellar run -- and we have a good feeling that they'll be back... perhaps as soon as a month or so from now. As they say, stay tuned.

Well, if you haven't known by now, this week's posts are up a few days later than usual because I've not been feeling 100% the past few days, and had to take a break from the grind of this job to rest up and get better. But after all that, I'm staring to feel better and ready to return to do what I do best... and ahead here before midweek, we'll have the Pulse of Are You The One? as there isn't that much time for our Season 7 kids in love to make a run at the $1 million, but will they take the next step? Join us for that here in the coming days, along with a Look Ahead at the next cast of The Challenge... enjoy the week ahead.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).