Thursday, October 25, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "Caught on Kiss Cam" (BACKTRACKED)

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hi there, hope your Thursday is going along well, and we're almost at the weekend - Halloween weekend that is. It's been quite a week in MTV Reality, and we at DCBLOG will have it all covered here starting tomorrow. But we do have some unfinished business to attend to before we proceed with covering this week's episodes as we look at what is now last week's episode of Are You The One? Season 7.
   Previously, Bria and Zak - and their accompanying player ways and obsession - got in the way of the house getting to play the game as it should be played. Meanwhile, questionable behavior on the part of one half of a best friend duo suddenly turned BFF's into frenemies, and Cali was the latest AYTO castmate to try their hand at strategy... only for the same old result to bite them in the ass.
   Defying what we have seen with couples being a buffer of sorts against a blackout, Kenya & Tevin were voted into the Truth Booth, and there they'll find out if they will join Maria & Shamoy in the Honeymoon Suites. Meanwhile, the connection one new couple tries to make may find itself in a precarious position when a foe tries to rain on the party... all as power couples try to make new love.

After the jump, a special Backtracked Pulse of Are You The One? and Episode 12 as we begin this week's journey Inside MTV Reality.


IN BETWEEN
@AREUTHE1: Cali was at the center of a LOT of drama this week as she came in between several couples ☕️ Catch up on #AYTO NOW! Link: http://on.mtv.com/2PvfHOq
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 Better her than me🀷🏼‍♂️
@MTVbrettski: When you hear something, make sure you hear it right.
@Kenyaa_NOT: I have so much to say lmao but let me not
@HaydenPWeaver: Kohl’s is the retail version of Chic-Fil-A for customer service  “Your 75% off coupon expired in 2008, it actually looks fake, but we’ll take care of that for you! Here’s $300 of Kohl’s cash too.”
@giannahammer: Do I want to rewatch Glee for the hundredth time? Am I prepared to ball my eyes out at the Quaterback episode for the hundredth time? πŸ€”
@tylerjohnpratt: It’s not even Halloween yet and I’m already dressed like the love of your life. πŸŽƒ
@BritniNicol: 😈😈😈 Bitches.
@AREUTHE1: On the latest episode of #AYTO, Sam thought Cali was wrong for how she was dancing with Daniel! What do you think? πŸ€” http://on.mtv.com/2PvfHOq
@Kenyaa_NOT: I simply do not understand the Migos hype don’t @ me
@RamBamSam16: LOL I just had to kick out a couple in the girls bathroom cuz he was getting topped off in a stall πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
@Kaylonilovee: spooky szn always been my favorite season πŸ‘»
@Couturesworld: I feel like more stress comes out of relationships than there does good
@AREUTHE1: When you have to draft a tax reform bill by 8, but be at a rave by 9 😭 #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PvfHOq
@AREUTHE1: Morgan has desires, but what she wants and what she needs might be two totally different things... ☕️ Don't miss a new episode of #AYTO THIS WEDNESDAY at 10/9c! πŸ’•
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 I stoped listening to my advice once I heard me announce to America that I use my vibrator every night before bed. I’m gunna go crawl under a rock now...
@Couturesworld: people be so quick to give up a good thing for some quick temptation
@briakristaaal: If your music taste is trash we won’t vibe bc I listen to everything!!!
@Daniel_Vilk: Always end a session with a smile 😁
@AREUTHE1: We finally got this day-one couple into the Truth Booth, but are they a perfect match? Find out THIS WEDNESDAY at 10/9c! πŸ’• #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wmMext
@Couturesworld: If you wouldn’t let your daughter date a guy like you... then you ain’t the guy you supposed to be...
@Couturesworld: Puberty hit me like a brick wall😳 It’s a journeyπŸ’ͺ🏼 121lbs ➡️ 187lbs 😀 from 2011 to 2018, Don’t forget where you started 😌 DRINK WATER!!!! find cardio you enjoy πŸƒπŸ»‍♂️ and eat! for me it was egg whites and tuna🍳🐟🍎🍠 Enjoy the journey, not the just end result πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘€πŸ˜€
@Couturesworld: idfw cheaters.
@Couturesworld: no longer surprised when people let me down
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m really chasing my dreams, this is so dope
@NurysKMateo: I love when people act up, it just gives me the pass to act tf up right back 😈
@AREUTHE1: Cali and Tomas are almost certain they're not a match, but will they be able to make new connections? πŸ€” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wmMext
- @mariae296: @AREUTHE1 Open for a surprise  Even if you don’t for some reason   The surprise is Cali’s booty. You’re welcome
@zakmarkjones: just got pulled over for eating taco bell while driving. this is my life.
@KayCamUmagat: I love talking to @moemfletch and @NUTSIOOO about my goals and dreams. They believe in me more than I believe in myself. πŸ’•
@moemfletch: I wanted the weather to be cool for sooo long and now I’m over it.

@AREUTHE1: With only three episodes left, the house is more divided than ever. Can they get it together in time? Find out TOMORROW at 10/9c πŸ’• #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: *sips tea, eats popcorn* ☕️🍿 Don't miss all the drama on a new episode of #AYTO TOMORROW at 10/9c! πŸ’•
@Urge2Pose: Come take this ride with me 🀫
@MTVbrettski: πŸ‘€
@caliraeofficial: An old coworker who I was really close with called me out of the blue. I love when god sends me little reminders of how much he loves me
@moemfletch: I just received a series of hilarious/random texts from like 5 separate people I can’t takeeee ittttjehshweushag
- @zakmarkjones: @moemfletch I think ur gonna be OK
- @moemfletch: @zakmarkjones Zak go skateboard or somethin
- @zakmarkjones: @moemfletch shredding the gnar sis
- @RamBamSam16: @zakmarkjones @moemfletch “Shredding gnar” is for snowboarding you dingus
@moemfletch: Oop πŸ‘€
@Couturesworld: why hurt someone who’s only intention was to love you???
@Couturesworld: the only regret i have in my life was wasting time and energy on people who actually never even cared about me
@Couturesworld: Worlds most stressful text... “Can I ask you a question?”
@Couturesworld: nowadays you have to act like you don’t care to get someone’s attention. smh
@Kenyaa_NOT: You not finding me attractive isn’t going to stop me from being fine as fuck..

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: A house divided cannot stand, and it seems these singles are drifting further and further apart... #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c! πŸ‘€πŸ“Ί
- @MaliaisMoney: @AREUTHE1 @Couturesworld faces are my mood when the teacher is talking πŸ’€
@mariae296: I wish I knew what the Sims talk about when they talk to each other
@zakmarkjones: ✌🏼 Dallas. See u soon.
@RamBamSam16: All new episode of AYTO tonight! Find me on Twitter to follow my live feed of all the drama @rambamsam16 ❤️ areuthe1 @mtv #Ayto7 #AYTOWednesdays https://www.instagram.com/p/BpCozmQnJ25bybP_Cv_bapJy0_oJWCpOzYUYM00/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=dgtzo34vb22n …
@MTVbrettski: Watch things get heated in the @AREUTHE1 house tonight as tensions build and we try to figure out who the hell our matches are. It’s coming down to the wire! 😝 10/9c on @MTV #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney Oh my goodness. I don’t think a tweet can describe me better than this one. πŸ˜‚ I can’t help it! You’re just too cute when you reassure me. 🀷🏻‍♀️πŸ’•
@AREUTHE1: TIK-TOK! Only three more chances for the house to find their perfect matches! Don't miss an all new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! πŸ’•
@zakmarkjones: when it’s week 8 and you realize you’re probably going home with no love OR money. @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@imdroc15: Since I’m always shirtless, I think ima just be a shirt for Halloween lol
@Daniel_Vilk: Can we bring summer back, just for a few days? #NYCLifeguard
@moemfletch: @JasmineeAndreaa tonight #finally #getthatairtime #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Couturesworld: Watching the drama like... πŸ‘€πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ my facial expressions.... I’m deadddddddπŸ’€@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Aziza_Red: @Couturesworld Lmfaooooo I think @Couturesworld is my favorite person this season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ’•
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m going to shower for the 3rd time today bc I’m bored
@AREUTHE1: Get to a TV and get comfortable, because an all new episode of #AYTO starts in 1 HOUR on @MTV! πŸ“Ί
@JasmineeAndreaa: Mood for tonight’s episode of @AREUTHE1
@Kaylonilovee: another NEW episode of @AREUTHE1 tonight. Looks like I’m back on yall’s big screens 😏 Tune in on @MTV to see why Terrence is giving me the side eye
@tylersemicolon: Feelin reckless tonight before this #AYTO episode
@briakristaaal: New episode of #AYTO starts in a few minutes! Who’s ready??πŸ‘€πŸ˜ˆ


AS THEY SAW IT: "Caught on Kiss Cam" 
@AREUTHE1: An all new episode of #AYTO stars NOW on @MTV and we're hella excited ✊
@Kenyaa_NOT: AYTO TIME BABIES!πŸ—£
@RamBamSam16: Here we goooooo AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: IT’S TIME! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Here we go 🀞🏾 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: TRUE LOVE DOES EXIST, YOU GUYS πŸ’• #AYTO  (GIF of Truth Booth result of Kenya & Tevin being season's second perfect match)
@Daniel_Vilk: Here we GO PERFECT MATCH BABY!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: #KEVIN 4 ever #ayto
@RamBamSam16: Perfect match!!!!!!! @TevG27 @Kenyaa_NOT
@Urge2Pose: HELLL YEAAA PERFECT MATCH !
@Daniel_Vilk: TRUE LOVE ❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@moemfletch: PERFECT MATCHHHHHH! #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Since day 1!πŸ’œ @TevG27
@briakristaaal: Kenya said from DAY ONE that Tevin was her match. Played with her heart and found her mannnnnzzz! This moment was so bittersweet πŸ˜ͺ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Is this a "I'm so happy for you!" or a "I'm so0o0o0o happy for you" πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF: "I'm so happy for you!")
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 We were all there for love I can never be bitter for someone achieving the same goal we are all trying to get to❤️
@zakmarkjones: Idk what’s happening on this episode but I’m always chillin.... right? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@aliabramo: @zakmarkjones LEGIT thinks everyone is his match but jokes on him it’s actually me #AYTO7
@NUTSIOOO: Follow ur hearts motherfuckers
@Urge2Pose: Na the boyz were soooo souped for Tev
@MTVbrettski: PERFECT MATCH!!! Lets fuckin drink! πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ€™πŸ½πŸ€™πŸ½ #ayto #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: We just got one step closer to ONE MILLION DOLLARS BABBYYYπŸ€‘
@Urge2Pose: #Kevin Tevin x Kenya
@briakristaaal: MY HEART😩😩😩 I’m crying all over again #KEVIN4EVA ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Urge2Pose: Yo my body look good af πŸ˜‹
@RamBamSam16: My grandma said “looks like they’re going into the boom boom room now” after Kenya and tev were a match lol
@AREUTHE1: It's raining love, hallelujah it's raining love! πŸ’¦ #AYTO  (GIF: Kayla - "Love is just sprinkled everywhere in the air")
@mariae296: @AREUTHE1 @tylersemicolon LMAOOOOO
@KayCamUmagat: LOVE IS IN THE AIR! THEY’RE A MATCH. #Kevin #AYTO
@briakristaaal: "@allrealitychat: Kenya gon be leaving Bria and Asia that's the only downside #AYTO" RT MY BABY πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
@RamBamSam16: How come I haven’t found the sun in Hawaii
@Couturesworld: Y’ALL GONNA SHOW KWASI AND JASMINE’S DATE BUT NOT MINE!!!?? IGHT BET. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I remember that night like it was yesterday. It was exactly what we needed. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Never forget ur conditioning I see you! @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: Fucking Kwas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Damn It! I SUCKED THE WRONG DICK🀦🏽‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: Jasmine, can't you see that Kwasi is head over heels for you? πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of him slipping and falling on the couch)
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 This is exactly how I want my men to be for me πŸ˜ŒπŸ’…πŸ½
@Urge2Pose: 🀫
@Daniel_Vilk: Damn the beast can be cute too πŸ€” @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@moemfletch: Jasmine was lowkey like “wait but my makeup isn’t done yet” 😭
@Kaylonilovee: "@allrealitychat: Kenya gon be leaving Bria and Asia that's the only downside #AYTO" RT Facts 😩 we gon miss our baby! #TeamKevin ❤️
@Couturesworld: all the guys in the house started doing cute shit after they saw me do the cute romantic dates. smh. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 Where?
@JasmineeAndreaa: Wow Kwasi already falling for me (literally)
@tylersemicolon: Things stronger than Kenya and Tevin relationship  - wet tissue paper  - laCroix flavors   - a 6 week old baby   #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Sam:  Tevin and Kenya fought, so me and Daniel HAVE to be a match cause we fight too 🧐 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: AWWWW, HOW SWEET IS KWASI? #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: JasiBear 🐻
@AREUTHE1: It's Beauty and The Beast IRL y'all 😘 #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi and Jasmine kissing)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Where’s Ashton Kutcher bc this has to be a prank πŸ‘€
@Urge2Pose: I just wanna be like Tevin and Kenya πŸ’œ
@RamBamSam16: @Kaylonilovee telling it how it is πŸ€”
@briakristaaal: Kwasi n’shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Beauty & the Beast 🧑
@RamBamSam16: How cuz I’m always cooking shit on the stove that I should be cooking in the oven lol
@Urge2Pose: The beer can tripped me guys πŸ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: Thank @RamBamSam16 for always feeding us. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: I know how to cook for my woman but a man loves to be taken care of too πŸ‘Œ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Relationship goals πŸ’ž #AYTO  (GIF: Sam with Daniel - "All we're gonna do is to get fat together")
@RamBamSam16: “Let’s get fat together”
@tylersemicolon: Glad we get Tevin and Keyna out the house so we can stop pretending they have a real relationship #AYTO
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @tylersemicolon When you were an actual ghost on your season so you have to try to make yourself relevant w corny tweets :/
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal An actual gif of him Thursday-Tuesday waiting to get attention Wednesday’s
- @briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT what a coincidence! that’s an actual gif of him on his season too!
- @moemfletch: @briakristaaal @Kenyaa_NOT Y’all I- πŸ’€
@tylersemicolon: Drinking game:  Every time kwasi says beast throw up in your mouth  #AYTO
@cocoashaybutter: Drink every time Kwasi says “the Beast” #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When bae looks like a snack πŸ‘… #AYTO  (GIF of Kenya coming over to Tevin on matchup patio)
@Simply__LayLay: Kwasi and jasmine ☺️☺️ I’m super excited #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Am I the only one who says Kevin and Tenya instead of Tevin and Kenya @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: The girls got another new strategy, huh πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of Terrence J reacting)
@Kaylonilovee: I loved this ceremony fit 😍
@ashtonandnarry: i love jasmine and kwasi together already omg #AYTO
@AlaunahFarmer1: kwasi ain’t playing he like ima get it right this time #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Lauren wtf why didn’t you pick me πŸ˜’ @lroush95
- @lroush95: @Couturesworld Pretty sure we weren’t speaking at this point.. because ya know what happened.... #ohwait #wedont 🀷🏼‍♀️
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t be confused Terrance trust DANNY BOI @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Kayla's weird, Mo's weird - it makes sense! πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of them locking in)
- @Alyyy_Taylorr: @AREUTHE1 Why this sound like a @tylersemicolon  tweet
@Daniel_Vilk: We look spicy Asia mama 🌢 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: Who thinks @cam_viney is my match?! #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Moe and Kayla πŸ˜‚ sorry ❤️
- @KayCamUmagat: @Urge2Pose Ahahahaha, I laughed so hard. You suck but, I love you. πŸ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Zak: *apologizes to Morgan* All of America:  (GIF of her)
@Daniel_Vilk: Oh man @RamBamSam16 is HEATED gotta call the Hawaiian fire department πŸš’ before she BLOWS UP πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: 3rd week in a row sitting with @Lewdo2much πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
- @Lewdo2much: @briakristaaal They sleeping on us πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: @zakmarkjones apologizes every week lol πŸ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: Wow 😯 Tomas and Morgan ?
@KayCamUmagat: “Moe is weird. Kayla’s weird.” Thanks @Urge2Pose. πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Zak’s apologies #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski Throw the whole apology away #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Zak needs to stfu at this point @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO When you see Morgan not loving herself #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 Seriously
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO What brain cells! #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Y’all better STOP breaking @NUTSIOOO heart! 🀚@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: TFW you're upset with him but then he asks if you want to get food πŸ€— #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi and Jasmine)
@RamBamSam16: My girl @JasmineeAndreaa is smitten af
- @AREUTHE1: @RamBamSam16 @JasmineeAndreaa Smitten like a kitten #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: πŸ€žπŸΎπŸ’œ
@Irving_A07: Damnnn @JasmineeAndreaa is serving looks tonight πŸ”₯ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I was about to fall again at ceremony πŸ˜‚
@NUTSIOOO: Brett likes me less than I like him because he left his brain cells back in New York. 🀷🏻‍♀️  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Iconic #AYTO  (GIF: "Love yourself, bitch!")
@tylersemicolon: Do you respect Morgan? Zak: #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Big beams! πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘#AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @KayCamUmagat πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
@Daniel_Vilk: We NEED beams baby!!!☝️☝️☝️@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk BIG BEAMS! πŸ™ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: How many beams they getting!? πŸ”¦ #AYTO
@Lewdo2much: Kwasi is right about moe & Kaeyla πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@LyAnnTyana: Bruhhhh the way kwasi fell πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  I had to rewind that shit about 10 times
@tylersemicolon: Things more real than an apology from Zak   - the flat earth theory   - the lips on any Kardashian  - Tevin and Kenya’s relationship  #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @tylersemicolon Savنge #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: πŸ’‘
@AREUTHE1: When you in the middle of a Matchup Ceremony and you remember your GPA 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of Terrence)
@MTVbrettski: nothing wrong with being honest. At this point Nutsa was super attractive to me and I liked her company. Doesn’t mean I was head over heels and shutting down every other option. We’re there to find love AND win this game. Made another connection. #ayto #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski You’re not my fox anymore. 🦊
- @MTVbrettski: @NUTSIOOO I’m my own fox πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO For FOX sake, Brett 🀦‍♀️ #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @mariae296 IT’S HARD OK
- @mariae296: @RamBamSam16 Lmaooo goddamn it GUYS
@Urge2Pose: Talk that sht Maria
@Kenyaa_NOT: MARIA SPITTING FACTSπŸ—£
@AREUTHE1: Me before this matchup ceremony: They're definitely win this money.  Me after this matchup ceremony:  (GIF of basketball fan)
@Daniel_Vilk: I love watching @mariae296 just come in and pop off that Cuban attitude once a week 😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m not even looking at the beams I’m just starring at myself bc I look πŸ’£ at this match up ceremony
- @moemfletch: @JasmineeAndreaa This is true
@lroush95: Been in Hawaii for 8 weeks & still milky af πŸ™„ ugh
- @RamBamSam16: @lroush95 I REMEMBER lol
@Urge2Pose: I was drunk 🍻
@AREUTHE1: Jasmine + Kwasi = cute AF πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF: her - "I'm not good at math.")
@Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal Literally same lmfao I’m actually crying
@RamBamSam16: Everyone wants to drink, nothing good comes out of us drinking ok...
@MTVbrettski: Jasmine trying to do math is this AYTO house trying to figure out their matches #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski Just try and stop her #AYTO  (GIF: "I'm just horny")
@AREUTHE1: Morgan's horny. Zak has an edgy nose ring. You do the math. Well, not YOU, Jasmine. 😩 #AYTO (GIF: "Is it, like, super terrible if I wanna have sex with him?")
@RamBamSam16: Preach @moemfletch you do you boo boo
@Daniel_Vilk: Yo Kwasi don’t forget it’s 11 PERFECT MATCHES for that Millie πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you think about helping someone but you don't actually do anything because it's the thought that counts πŸ™ #AYTO (GIF: "You can't help everyone")
@JasmineeAndreaa: Sorry about my elementary school match skills y’all 😬
@Daniel_Vilk: Very nice to know @JasmineeAndreaa πŸ† @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@TevG27: Of course she was my match duhhhhπŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: 🚨 ATTENTION AYTO FANS 🚨 Do you want FREE TICKETS to attend the AYTO Reunion in NYC? To apply for FREE TICKETS, click here: http://bit.ly/2NNuzpz
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t do it Morgan don’t fall for the deadly WINK! πŸ˜‰☠️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 Gets me every time smh
@JasmineeAndreaa: ❤️πŸ–€❤️πŸ–€
@Steph_Michaels_: Same girl @JasmineeAndreaa same! I use mine almost every night before bed too.
@yungdylaan: kwasi and jasmine are so cute together #AYTO
@hit_this_tweet: So I say Kwasi and Jasmine are a beam and Nutsa and Brett are a beam #AYTO
@ERIEbodyLOVESme: two beams ; jasmine & kwasi, bria & lewis... am i right? #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@forevergxld: Brett & Nutsa . Kwasi & Jasmine  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Morgan searching for Dick like #AYTO
@ImRoyal_T: The two new beams: moe & kayla and kwasi & jasmine #ayto
@KenzoCee: WHY CANT SOMEONE GEEK OVER ME LIKE KWASI IS GEEKED OVER JASMINE #AYTO
@MTVJibbs: I love kwasi and jasmine together #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Zak pal... we got a REAL FUCKIN PROBLEM. Not only did you smash Morgan with my bandana... but you put it on her head while doing it?! πŸ–•πŸ½ #ayto #ayto7
- @zakmarkjones: @MTVbrettski I also used it to tie her up🀫
- @MTVbrettski: @zakmarkjones Then we’re cool. As long as you’re putting it to good use πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
- @zakmarkjones: @MTVbrettski πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@TevG27: When you know your perfect match from Day 1 ❤️ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Broski talks @zakmarkjones
@Daniel_Vilk: Sexy morning hair @tomasbuenos1 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk Like a damn moth to a lamp #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @AREUTHE1 @Daniel_Vilk Was that really a wink tho? Or a twitch?
@kayleemtv: Omg I was giving Morgan till at least next week to be back on @zakmarkjones but sis didn’t even last till the day after the match up ceremony LMAO #AYTO
@mariae296: Ok Zak, we need to know why these girls keep going back to you... it’s time. Leak your nudes.
- @Kaylonilovee: @mariae296 πŸ’€
@Couturesworld: I just love making faces πŸ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When your mom's upset and uses your full name πŸ™ #AYTO  (GIF of Zak walking in)
@JasmineeAndreaa: The Devil & Dick both start with D’s bc they are both evilπŸ™…πŸ½‍♀️ #IllStickToMyVibes
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa Huh that's funny, so does DZak #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @MTVbrettski @zakmarkjones #TeamShades in the crib
@Daniel_Vilk: Kwasi loves spilling the beans πŸ˜‚ #tatertale @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: πŸ˜‚ ZAK
@lroush95: The #AYTO style icon...
@Urge2Pose: Zak was def the bestie in the crib ❤️πŸ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Wayment... So Bria is saying Morgan doesn't respect herself for sleeping with Zak, yet she stays going back to him? πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of her)
@Couturesworld: Me: πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld Dead #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: LOL @Couturesworld your mouth is so blue like a little kid lol
@Lewdo2much: I was fake sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I really didn’t care for the convo #Ayto
- @AREUTHE1: @Lewdo2much Asia: Back me up, Lew. Lewis:
- @Lewdo2much: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@moemfletch: My horniest episode yet #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @MTVbrettski I really like those sunglasses
@moemfletch: The house rn @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Y’all gotta stop yelling fu*k @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: @Couturesworld’s fucking reactions πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
@moemfletch: Andrew’s mouth is always blue from his preworkout omg @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Zak - Morgan’s my match.   Following week   Zak - Morgan’s not my match.  Brett - I vibe with Nutsa but it might not be my match. It’s not on a deep level.   Everyone - WTF BRETT ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski TO be fair it's also "ZAK WTF ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?" #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Let’s all work together? Yeah? #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Andrew’s Confessions >>>>> πŸ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: I was just sitting and modeling my green eyes during the argument πŸ‘€πŸ’š @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lizzydior: y’all not about to sit here and yell at morgan and not yell at zac #ayto with those double standards
@Kaylonilovee: I was so hot at my boy Brett 🀭
@AREUTHE1: This Brett and Asia tea is piping hot ☕️ #AYTO  (GIF of her)
@cam_viney: Bro @Couturesworld did you have enough preworkout? #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @cam_viney @Couturesworld Magic 8 ball says: NEVER ENOUGH! #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: My energy is always the same. Male or female. I’m just sayin 🀷🏽‍♀️
@mariae296: This fighting. The yelling. #ayto7
@MTVbrettski: My issue was that Lewis straight up told Asia that he isnt feeling her like that yet she still wanted that match.... I make two solid connections in the house but have doubts because I’ve got 2 “no matches” and don’t wanna strike out. Keeping my options open... and I’m at fault.
- @Lewdo2much: @MTVbrettski I was silent because u was right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️
@Urge2Pose: Love you Brett πŸ’ͺ🏾
- @MTVbrettski: @Urge2Pose Love you Homie
@Urge2Pose: Cam -.-
@KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld YOU DEFINITELY TALK FASTER THAN ME. #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: End of the day Asia and I were very strong voices and had no issue saying how we felt. Very similar people and likeminded people clash sometimes. Nothing but love for Asia always #ayto #ayto7
- @Kaylonilovee: @MTVbrettski We can agree to disagree. But nothing but love coming from me 😘 Always!
@ashwatchestv: @KayCamUmagat & @MoeElkhalil avoiding the drama lol #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Terrence: You guys don't know anything.  Me:  (GIF)
@moemfletch: Jasmine... Tomas... Cam... and Sam? #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: @MoeElkhalil and I try to stay out of all the drama. #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Kwasi Kwasi Kwasi 🀞🏽 pick Kwasi!
@AREUTHE1: My bf: Don't jump to conclusions. Me:  (GIF of girl jumping into water)
@brhea_moon: Why Brett, Kwasi and Zak look like the 3 blind mice πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@allrealitychat: Brett, where was this energy w Kwasi tho??  #AYTO
@Brookelleeeee: the double standard is ridiculous @moemfletch #ayto
@GABBY_GABZ_: Get kwasi and daniel in there both one time #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: So jealous of this date! 😩
@JasmineeAndreaa: Okay Terrence, fate had to put us in for a reason so let me be open to thisπŸ€”
@Couturesworld: Cam and Sam eat green eggs and ham. Did Dr. Seuss pick this date? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Samsss assss doeee 🀀
@KayCamUmagat: Do your thing, Cam. I understand. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Cam speaking facts out here! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I love you too Lew 🀝
@Urge2Pose: Speaking facts !
@AREUTHE1: Does Cali know that Tomas' favorite movie is High School Musical? 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of her reacting)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Bitch now I’m the little Mermaid 🧜‍♀️
@MTVbrettski: Cam thinks we should all be open to anything now... information that would’ve been useful WEEKS AGO!! #ayto #ayto7
- @cam_viney: @MTVbrettski Lol I’m trying!
@Kaylonilovee: Tomas said “I like Breaking Free” DEAD πŸ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Has and Kwasi are materialistic πŸ˜‚πŸ’€ I’m not gunna argue
@cam_viney: I’m just out here trying to find my match. Sam? Jasmine? #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: What?! High school musical is LIT..🀷🏽‍♀️ any age lol
@Daniel_Vilk: Amazing observation @Lewdo2much  they perfect if they talk a lot πŸ—£πŸ—£ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Wow @tomasbuenos1 great convo lol
@lroush95: Aww it’s okay @tomasbuenos1 HSM is a Disney Classic!!
@JasmineeAndreaa: Dead at Lauren’s reasoning to vote me and Thomas in πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
@moemfletch: Tomas: “who are you again?” LMAOOO #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@lilmzfenty: Are they talking about high school musical πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #AYTO" RT Tomas' perfect match is Zac Efron #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Me:So tell me about your self... What’s your goals & aspirations?  Thomas: uhm my favorite movie is high school musical  Me:
- @lroush95: @JasmineeAndreaa We all know you could talk ALL DAY! Lmao
@KayCamUmagat: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS A DAMN GOOD MOVIE. WHAT THE FUCK @JasmineeAndreaa? #gowildcats πŸ˜‚
- @AREUTHE1: @KayCamUmagat @JasmineeAndreaa At πŸ‘ Any πŸ‘ Age πŸ‘ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @RamBamSam16 @JasmineeAndreaa LEGIT. That kiss was maybe 2 seconds. They exaggerated it like crazy. Smh.
@RamBamSam16: Yea @cam_viney let’s go to a gala hahahahhha πŸ’€
@Couturesworld: Cam and Kwasi prob gonna fight again LMFAO @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: KWASI, AVERT YOUR EYES! πŸ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF of Jasmine and Cam kissing)
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 😭
@Urge2Pose: Turns tv πŸ“Ί off
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose *hugs Beast* #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: I’m sorry but this kiss  is fucking gross lol @JasmineeAndreaa @cam_viney
- @lroush95: @RamBamSam16 You’re cracking me up today
@KayCamUmagat: Don’t worry, @tomasbuenos1. High School Musical is amazing. πŸ’›❤️ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Oh no. Noooooo no no. Jas, Cam WHAT?!? But...but... KWASI TOOK YOU ON A PICNIC!!! πŸ˜” #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: WHAT now the guy that Kwasi beat on is kissing Kwasi’s girl ouuuuuu πŸ”₯ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@cam_viney: 🀦🏽‍♂️ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat Shoot me in the face please. 🀦🏽‍♂️
- @KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney Ahahahahaha. You know I’m only teasing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@LincolnMJohnson: @moemfletch Guys can hookup with whoever they want as many times as they want so women should be allowed to do the same. I hate that double standard that women are considered sluts but guys who do it are looked at as cool.
@JasmineeAndreaa: CringingπŸ™ˆ
@Kaylonilovee: OH SHIT they really making out πŸ‘€ Kwasi about to be hotttttttt
@KayCamUmagat: Well...... that was quite a kiss..... lololololololol #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Okay that kiss was NOT that long! That had to be a boomerang 😬
- @moemfletch: @JasmineeAndreaa Sexy ass kiss tho..
@Urge2Pose: Calls Mom sigh πŸ˜”
@Kaylonilovee: Understand this: With THAT much money on the line, best believe I will speak on any and everything that affects my coinage. Even for those that can’t speak for themselves. Point, blank, period.
@Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 @Lewdo2much Lewis couldn’t back me up if he tried πŸ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: πŸ‘¨πŸΏ —> πŸ‹πŸΏ‍♂️🦍
- @MTVbrettski: @Urge2Pose πŸ’€
@RamBamSam16: The boat is not good for my hair. Someone brush my hair please
@TevG27: The day I left the house was the day I first started to miss my AYTO Family, I love all y’all ❤️
@AREUTHE1: The house when they realize they voted the wrong couple into the Truth Booth 😢 #AYTO  (GIF of Brett reacting)
@Daniel_Vilk: Cam learned ALOT about those lips πŸ’‹ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: The house knows the sht
@moemfletch: Cam is like wow Jasmine could be my Melania :’)
@RamBamSam16: @Urge2Pose has one mood: Mad
- @Urge2Pose: @RamBamSam16 πŸ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: 🀐🀐
@Urge2Pose: Bria talk dirty πŸ’œ
@JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 brb lemme go hide now
@Urge2Pose: Ya remember that she said that “It’s just a game”
- @MTVbrettski: @Urge2Pose Foreshadowing?
- @Urge2Pose: Replying to @MTVbrettski Sips tea ☕️
@MTVbrettski: Damn Brett look at them blue eyes πŸ‘€ #ayto #ayto7
@Urge2Pose: “IT’S JUST A GAME” bet πŸ‘πŸΎ
- @briakristaaal: @Urge2Pose I gotchu Beast πŸ’œ
@AREUTHE1: Sam and Cam are heading to the Truth Booth! Yaaay? 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of them)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh shit who am I playing ?
@allrealitychat: SPEAK THAT SHIT BRIA @briakristaaal #AYTO
@bremoneeeey: Aw KWASI .. Facts BRIA πŸ—£πŸ—£❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Urge2Pose @briakristaaal
@RamBamSam16: My headshot on the fate button looks like I should be on jersey shore
@KayCamUmagat: Awwwww, thank you @RamBamSam16. You always have my back. πŸ’• #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Y'all think these two are a Perfect Match or what!? πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of them in truth booth)
@RamBamSam16: Ew I’m such a dork
@Daniel_Vilk: Samantha with that nervous laugh πŸ˜‚ Cam and Sam are SHOOK @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: OK, party people. The #AYTO reunion is upon us! If you have any questions for the cast, now's the time to ask! Comment below and they might answer your questions on air! ⬇️
@KayCamUmagat: I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. ❤️ #hsm10 @KennyOrtegaBlog #OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat
- @KayCamUmagat: I love High School Musical too, @tomasbuenos1. ❤️πŸ’› #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: "@Erin_Echols23: I tweeted this before but I’m gonna say it again @Kaylonilovee has talked to everyone @MTVbrettski went to her when he didn’t want to be put in with Nutsa Asia literally talk to everyone everyone on here need to stop come at my girl or y’all boutta catch the hands real talk #AYTO" RT I see you girl! Speaking facts 😘
@JasmineeAndreaa: It is week 9 and we are all saying that people can’t just cling on to one person and not explore other options everyone was wrong in who they stuck with. If a kiss could tell me anything ON WEEK 9. Then so be It.
@KayCamUmagat: Is Cam & Sam a match?! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Also, the date Kwas took me on wasn’t the same day or even week. It was 4 episodes ago but you guys are just now seeing It. So let’s not come at me like you just got with this guy and now another.
@AREUTHE1: "@natibynaturee: Cam and Sam are not a match 🀦🏾‍♀️ I’m calling it now #ayto" RT But their names are so similar! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: It’s a game and we obviously are playing It wrong so we gotta switch things up. Period.
- @MTV: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 if we can’t sing breaking free together why are we dating? #AYTO
@rheannaesloca: Kwasi is everything I want.. both from jersey , he is black, gets mad and ain’t afraid to show it and is cute af SOO @Urge2Pose
@AREUTHE1: "@dayaspatton: I HAVENT WATCHED IN WEEKS BUT TEV AND KENYA ARE A PERFECT MATCH IM SO HAPPY #AYTO" RT We ship Kevin. Also, watch us every Wednesday. Not just periodically. Kthxbye. #AYTO
@charleyyyrae: @JasmineeAndreaa you are perfffff, these dudes been blind af the whole time! #ayto
@niasimone_duh: Poor @Urge2Pose. I could feel his hurt. ☹️ It super sucks having someone mess with your emotions and doesn’t give a fuck that they’re doing it. #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Oh nuts no match
@AREUTHE1: You mean the couple who haven't talked all season are a confirmed no match? 😱 #AYTO  (GIF: Jasmine - "Whelp, that's not a surprise")
@cam_viney: I have no clue who my match could be. 🀷🏽‍♂️ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: "@alliereaser: @KayCamUmagat @RamBamSam16 If you and Cam are together after the show this background is kinda a giveaway haha" RT You will soon find out at the reunion. But, I posted that on my IG too. I really liked that outfit. And that was the only clip I had in it. Lol @lroush95 made me feel like a fairytale princess in that outfit she let me borrow. πŸ’•
@Urge2Pose: Cam stfu -.-
@moemfletch: Me: “let’s take shots!” Lewis: “y’all ain’t tired of drinking?” Me: “no Lewis of course not...”
@Couturesworld: My life goal is to be as tan as jasmine @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Starts taking shots
@MTVbrettski: That no match was about as shocking as Zak going back to Bria the 18th time #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Aww mang
@AREUTHE1: "@marinafilg: Zak outta line #AYTO " RT STRAIGHT SAVAGE 🐸 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Here comes Kwasi to confront Jasmine 🍿 #AYTO  (GIF: "dis gon b good")
@S_Winks89: @MTVbrettski Yeah dude its fucked up honestly... bro can be saying everyone is his match but it taking ur time truly trying to see who it could be and everyone freaks out
@Lewdo2much: I honestly understand where Jazmine is coming from now lol
@mariae296: I feel like Cam’s match is that blonde chick that loves guns and Trump.
- @cam_viney: @mariae296 Lol.
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi about to confront Jasmine #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Remember that toooo guys !!! She feels like she didn’t do anything wrong 🀷🏾‍♂️
@KayCamUmagat: We need to be understanding of each other in order to win. #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ things sounding real familiar but nvm
@AREUTHE1: Jasmine: I don't want to put all my pebbles in one thing. Not great at math, and I guess metaphors aren't her thing either πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF)
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m cool & collected right.  *wipes tears* I’m a boss ass Bitch
@Urge2Pose: Weak 😴
@JasmineeAndreaa: This isn’t the real world this is a game with a million dollars on the line!
- @Lewdo2much: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 That what I was saying 8 weeks ago lol find yo match
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi asking how kissing a guy helps you get to know him better is RELATABLE ass fuuuuuuuuug #ayto brings back memories of old relationships
@KayCamUmagat: I get Jasmine’s side and I get Kwasi’s side. #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @KayCamUmagat Me 2
@AREUTHE1: When you realize that you're the root of all your problems 😩 #AYTO  (GIF: Jasmine - "I ruin it, I ruin it for my f___in self")
@Urge2Pose: BEASTMODE ACTIVATED !!!
@JasmineeAndreaa: I don’t wanna be wrong again 😩
@Kaylonilovee: hey @Urge2Pose. Everybody ain’t a damn dub πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh god my veins are coming out my neck from how loud I’m yelling 🀦🏽‍♀️
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa You're doing great, sweetie #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: YOU CANT DO THAT! @Couturesworld
@zoragarrick: “Y’all ain’t tired of drinking yet?” - @Lewdo2much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was thinking that too
@AREUTHE1: Watching Kwasi break down got me like 😭 #AYTO  (GIF of guy drinking tea)
@Urge2Pose: Logs off Twitter ✌🏾
@RamBamSam16: @Urge2Pose dramatic af also shoutout to COCO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh Kwasi crazy crazy
@AREUTHE1: Only two more episodes... Don't miss an all new #AYTO next Wednesday at 10/9c! πŸ‘€


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@RamBamSam16: I’ve never seen so many guys cry in my life lol
@Daniel_Vilk: Big man Daniel Vilk is here to make sure nobody POPS I even ran up still holding my shot n sprite πŸ’ͺ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@moemfletch: Y’all next week... get your tissues ready. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Andrew hitting that confessional booth like #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: Watching this in person broke my heart but watching It back is so much worse πŸ˜₯
@KayCamUmagat: Seeing Kwasi cry like that in Mama Coco’s arms breaks my heart. πŸ’” #AYTO
@iPaprazzi: Nah @JasmineeAndreaa you’re playing the game, don’t even blame yourself for that honey. You’re the only one in the right  #AYTO
@giannahammer: Omg so happy Kenya and Tevin are a match 😍😍😍😍😍 #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Okay tuning in now . Sorry I’m late . πŸ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Yesssssss perfect match 😩😩😩😩
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I ship kwasi and jasmine . They cute , they cute πŸ‘πŸ½
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Wait , fries on the stove?πŸ€”
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Damn season 7 y’all better get it together or y’all gone be losers like us 🀷🏽‍♀️
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Morgan ...
@HaydenPWeaver: Please do not use this fate slot machine producer controlled button thing for season 8 of AYTO
@giannahammer: Awwww Coco makes an appearance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜© #ayto #theonlycoolproducer
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Aweeeee the fact coco held kwasi literally broke my heart 😩 Coco only comes out when we really need her 😩
@HaydenPWeaver: CoCo with the guest appearance ❤️ #ayto
@tylersemicolon: Maria is just mad that Shamoy keeps using all her hair products #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: how to turn Morgan on  - don’t respect her   - treat her like an old garbage bag  - treat her wig with care  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Jasmin was scared to talk to Cam because he was booed up with trump #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Cam about to build his wall around Jasmin  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Watching kwasi cry like a little girl over a girl he kissed once like  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: What the hell did I just hear come out of his mouth in that preview? 😑 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: We all got our tipping point Kwasi it’s all good @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: ANOTHER freaking episode of them not show the cute ass romantic dates I took 2 girls on. Smh @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@ByeByeBitch7: #AYTO Andrew is looking good I knew their was a reason I liked him.
@TIGGIESMALLZ: The only thing I got from this episode is that Andrew is FINE and i haven’t been paying attention #ayto
@Couturesworld: My upcoming highlights for AYTO: I make someone cry....  Asia yells at me....  I kick a table...  I break a door...  I punch a wall...   ... can’t waiiiiiiiit πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MoeElkhalil: @AREUTHE1 Moe*
@Urge2Pose: I appreciate the love ❤️ sigh
@Haley_nicole319: Man my heart hurts way to much watching #AYTO and @Urge2Pose being that upset. Been there done that and would never wish that upon my worst enemy ‼πŸ’―πŸ’―
@SavageBranch: MTV messy for showing Cam & Jasmine kissing then showing Kwasi sitting alone in the house #AYTO
@LeiaJ__: oop Brett is not playing this week #ayto
@lalaaaaaa__: Brett said fuck this I’m gonna say it πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@StarsWorld_: Brett got some big balls. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s the only one that’s actually saying what everyone is thinking soooo...🀷🏼‍♀️🀷🏼‍♀️ #AYTO
@LynnetteFaye: Lord like Jasmine is not even officially his girl and he reacting like that?! #AreYouTheOne #ayto #AYTO7
@yafaveestie: Jasmine saying she uses her vibrator everytime before bed. Lmfaoo I felt that 😭 #ayto
@ryanpittman97: Believe it or not Jasmine is speaking facts, this is a game at the end of the day and you can’t play the game if you’re making multiple connections #AYTO
@arianaricolt: andrew’s had the best confessional of the whole season!!!  #AYTO

@AREUTHE1: It's not looking good for the house, and especially Kwasi... πŸ’” #AYTO
@MaybachDiamonds: They’re not bringing me back on the challenge because I didn’t fight or fuck and I brought adderall and passed it around the house like a jail drug dealer. Oops!
@MaybachDiamonds: I’ve watched every episode of the new AYTO but I haven’t commented because it’s a guilty pleasure and it honestly feels like hardcore porn and I can’t take my eyes away and I tweeted years ago to remove the challenge part and they did wtf
@CSUGradAkirk: I’m digging #ayto more the challenge but by how these guys and gals act it makes me wonder why do I watch this crazy ass show
@CSUGradAkirk: Didn’t Sam from season four like high school musical lol so jasmine dudes like that movie it’s not a bad thing #ayto
@Kenyaa_NOT: @RamBamSam16 @kayleemtv 😩😭 grandma wasn’t wrong tho
- @RamBamSam16: @Kenyaa_NOT Omg Kenya you a savage lol
@briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT Him tweeting every Wednesday like he’s a part of season 7 🀑
@AdrienneCannon_: #AYTO I think Zak and Cam are a match because they both told almost every girl that " they think that they are their match".
@KayCamUmagat: Adventures with Kayla and Nutsa. Did I kill it? @NUTSIOOO
@mariae296: Who do you think was the first person ever to ride a horse and be like “oh shit, lit”
- @MTVbrettski: @mariae296 πŸ’€
@MoQualityMoLife: I like how Zak is the source of all the drama almost every episode on the show lol and he just be chilling... #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Damm, I’m one lucky girl🌹
@NurysKMateo: I feel like you guys would be proud to hear that petty Nurys has been in hiding these last couple months and I couldn’t be more proud...butttt I’m bored af now and my pettiness is tingling πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️
@tylerjohnpratt: My reaction to 90% of the decision making made by this cast on @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne
@Couturesworld: if ur significant other isn’t obsessed with u get a new one
@Couturesworld: the worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don’t care at all.
@Couturesworld: when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority... just know loyalty is everything
@gitch_bri: if it took you this long to realize Andrew is the hottest cast member we aren’t watching the same season 🀷🏻‍♀️ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: "@gebremeskel_eru: @MTVbrettski Brett Cali said the same thing to you and you still kept picking her. A little hypocritical orrrrr" RT Nope. Not even a little. @caliraeofficial and I made an amazing initial connection mentally and physically. We mutually liked eachother on that level and both thought we were match potential. A fight and some other things broke us apart. Not disinterest in the person
@RamBamSam16: Accountability. Look it up.

@AREUTHE1: The house couldn't get more than four beams (again) but they did confirm another Perfect Match! πŸ”¦ Rewatch last night's episode of #AYTO NOW on @MTV.com πŸ’» Link: ⬇️
@AREUTHE1: People had their doubts about this day-one power couple, but they got into the Truth Booth and proved to everyone just how strong they are πŸ’ͺπŸ’• #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2yViBVF
@KayCamUmagat: So I texted my siblings screenshots of comments about me that weren’t the nicest, but they weren’t awful. And they replied, “But Kayla, what’s new? We call you annoying everyday of your life.” Brutal. πŸ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: But in all seriousness, thank you to everyone for being so kind to me. I really appreciate it more than you kmkw. Pickle Rick, no hard feelings, bud. I get it. Lol πŸ˜ŒπŸ’•



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, we saw the group still find themselves stuck in fourth gear as far as the matchups are concerned with not much time left for them to pull it out, and there were two Truth Booths with mixed results... but they are closer to the cash thanks to Kenya and Tevin going in. What does this week have in store? We'll have the season's penultimate episode all covered here this weekend.


 #DCExtraTime 
KAYLA ON HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

And as you saw above, there was a mention of that classic Disney Channel film, High School Musical, in last week's episode... it does prove that there are things with this cast that we can relate to. As many fans know, Kayla is a dancer, and she did a number paying tribute to that great film on Twitter two years ago before MTV stardom and making it twice on Ellen.





▪       ▪       ▪

Now, before the posts covering last week's episodes wrap, some important news from the blogger. After taking a few days off from blogger to get back to a healthy state of mind, as of this week I'll be on a new work schedule, which will alter the time I have covering the rest of this fall cycle. One of the effects of that comes in this Pulse diary, where because of both that schedule and time off, this special Backtracked diary is leading off this week's posts just before we offer this week's episodes which we will be covering here starting tomorrow and continuing through the weekend.
   Hopefully we won't let you down with this news and do not mind if the Pulse posts appear later than the usual spot of Fridays and the weekend, but I will be aiming to strike a balance between what I have ahead of me personally, and pursuing this blogging passion for all of you loyal readers as we go along this ride. That includes a Look Ahead to the next season of The Challenge and Ex On The Beach, which we will have during this week's wave along with another installment of Before They Were MTV Stars. See you here then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).