Monday, October 15, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "Once Upon A Crazy Party Time"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hey there, hope you had a good Monday. Because of matters beyond the control of this site, posts are just now being posted for the rest of what is now last week's episodes, all before this week's now two main episodes air on Tuesday. So, we're now into Are You The One? Season 7 and as the number of chances dwindle for the house, so does all the emotion in the house.
   Previously in Hawaii, Zak found himself at the heart of the matter when his player ways and the obsession he has with Bria was again a talking point for the house. He also gave everyone reason to shake their heads when he chose someone else to go on the getaway date when the fate button landed on him. And with the house seemingly going nowhere in the game itself, the house decided to shake things up and find out which of the power couples are a Perfect Match and which are not.
   Cali's strategy was of mixing up Cam & Kayla and Tomas & her while keeping Tevin & Kenya in tact, and she will find out if this extra truth booth in a matchup will work out. Meantime, Terrence J. gives the group something to finally cheer about when he now throws the annual wild fun-fest under the stars. That includes plenty of dirty dancing and wild behavior that may be enough for turn friends into frenemies. The man who's been a sleeping giant during this season finally gets more screen time, and it may be time for THAT power couple to perhaps say goodbye to the singles house.

We'll have all the action, reaction and interaction from last week's episode of Are You The One? ahead. Glad you've waited long enough... enjoy it after the jump.


IN BETWEEN 
@AREUTHE1: What do you think of Cali's master plan? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2E2Yomn
@Couturesworld: you don’t need a perfect relationship, you just need someone who won’t give up on you
@Couturesworld: My wife and I are gonna have like 3 different honeymoons
@caliraeofficial: One day you’ll meet someone who wants to touch your butt all the time. If that doesn’t make you smile....
@AREUTHE1: On the one hand, a confirmed no-match couple continued to explore their feelings for each other. On the other, a potential perfect-match made huge progress ๐Ÿ‘€ Rewatch the latest episode of #AYTO NOW! http://on.mtv.com/2E2Yomn
@CallaJHill: I’m obsessed with Are You The One this season. @Couturesworld and I have be following each other for a few yrs and I’m JUST NOW realizing he is Andrew..... on the damn show ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️
@Couturesworld: i appreciate effort. no matter how small, silly or irrelevant. i just really appreciate it
@Couturesworld: being called baby or babe by the right person is like heaven
@Couturesworld: don’t feel bad for knowing you deserve more
- @RamBamSam16: @Couturesworld Juiceeeeee I can not deal with all ur relationship tweets when I know ur so terrible at talking to girls lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Asia might as well be John Cena, as far as Lewis is concerned, because he can't see her anymore! ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 This shit is funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
@giannahammer: Our Ayto season really had the most GORGEOUS girls, like damn still to this day not one of our girls weren’t beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@AREUTHE1: On an all new episode of #AYTO, Zak discovers new feelings for another girl in the house, and it isn't Morgan... ☕️ This Wednesday at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
@Kenyaa_NOT: The AYTO producers in the camera room while were getting drunk at a party
@briakristaaal: Lmao @ me “losing” my debit card, calling to cancel it after hours of looking, then finding it as soon as I get off of the phone ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚ Now I have to wait 6 business days for the new one to get here ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
@Couturesworld: “y’all talk” naw, we argue tho
@Kenyaa_NOT: Teyana Taylor as a singer is very slept on
@Kenyaa_NOT: Everybody pray for my roommate, ain’t nothing wrong w her ima just fuck her up for doing shit like this
@Couturesworld: I hate being second to those I put first.
@Kaylonilovee: delete the thread and it’s a wrap ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@briakristaaal: Me, staring at the confessional screen in the AYTO house every morning
@NUTSIOOO: When you lose your dad, the person you love with all of your heart and soul, and a handful of your cast mates don’t even say shit to you. thank you Dad for letting me see some light in my surroundings. ๐Ÿšฎ
@NUTSIOOO: I love u all. i can’t deal with responding to anybody right now, but just know that every single word. Every single prayer. Every single love and energy sent my way makes it just a little more bearable all because of u guys. i promise u one day when i can, I’ll give it all back.

@AREUTHE1: Brett and Kwasi got INTO it at the last matchup ceremony ๐Ÿ”ฅ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2E2Yomn
@AREUTHE1: Danny boy thinks he's real slick ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't miss a new episode of #AYTO THIS WEDNESDAY at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@MTVbrettski: Iced coffee or bust
@MTVbrettski: Real recognize it and you don’t speak the lingo
@caliraeofficial: I’m so thankful for fans who take their time to say nice things to us instead of judging us and being rude. #spreadlovenothate
@Kenyaa_NOT: Idc who’s doing what cus I’m doing me & I don’t wanna be like none of y’all
@Kenyaa_NOT: Lmk when y’all are done smoking flash drives
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m at the age that if my parents call me and I say “What” and they don’t respond then It wasn’t that important  to continue the convo. Bc I refuse to walk all the way to them to be told some BS. If you really gotta tell me something then you can walk to my room to tell me ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Couturesworld: show me you’re not like the rest
@blacuesta: Met my soulmate and this isn’t me being dramatic goodbye
@AREUTHE1: With only 4 episodes of #AYTO left, it's time to match up or throw down! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ Don't miss an all new episode TOMORROW at 10/9c!
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 “see this is why I don’t drink” -@Lewdo2much #QuoteOfTheYear
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 I love us.
- @RamBamSam16: @AREUTHE1 When it takes 3 grown men to hold you back lol ๐Ÿ˜†
@Kenyaa_NOT: Can we get all the Mary Kate & Ashley movies on Netflix please? Billboard Dad was a smash
@Couturesworld: date someone who gives you chills just by the way they look into your eyes.
@Couturesworld: I really do pray my daughter never gets caught up with these fuckboys... and pray my son will never be one
@Couturesworld: it’s so embarrassing when you talk so highly of someone who ends up disappointing you
@AREUTHE1: Oh just f*ck my life up please ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO
@lashtweets: our interview with @EmoneySunset is HERE!! The sound got a little wonky but the T was so pipping hot it’s worth it #ayto @AdamBongo

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: When Kenya sees Tevin talking to Jasmine, she reveals her true feelings about him... ☕️ Don't miss an all new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•
@caliraeofficial: People hiding behind their fake accounts saying awful things. Like you don’t know me at all or what kind of person I am. Who are you seriously??? Weirdos
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @caliraeofficial They’re DONE with you Cali!! You’re doomed! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ btw this is clearly their first time typing on a keyboard
@zakmarkjones: "@MariahEllis_: @AREUTHE1 four??? how many more times am i gonna see zak tell another girl “i think you’re my match”" RT At least 4
@NUTSIOOO: if your intentions aren’t all the way genuine, please, from the bottom of my heart, stay the fuck away from me.
@Kenyaa_NOT: I cannot wait for tonight’s episode I already have people PRESSED๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Kenyaa_NOT: Me:   Everyone: BUT DIDNT YOU HAVE LEWIS’ DICK IN UR MOUTH?!
- @giannahammer: @Kenyaa_NOT Lmfaoo when it’s episode 2 and you’ve been in the house and known these ppl for less than 7 days but apparently having options makes you SLUTTY AND ONLY WANTS ATTENTION
@MTVbrettski: Not shown in tonight’s preview of @AREUTHE1   Kenya: Wait why do I find you physically attractive for the first time rn.   Brett: Yeah why do you look GOOD?    @Kenyaa_NOT and I were in shock. And drunk.
@AREUTHE1: Cali's getting under a few people's skin on a new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c ๐Ÿ‘€
@RamBamSam16: Tonight’s episode has got me sooo embarrassed lol it’s sooo sloppy. And warning: I’m the worlds ugliest crier
@AREUTHE1: When you remember #AYTO is all new tonight at 10/9c ๐Ÿ’ƒ
- @briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 SKSKSKKSKSKSKSK CRYING
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 @cam_viney I’ve been waiting for this episode all season ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 Cam’s dancing is possibly the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life. ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️
@MTV: When Kenya sees Tevin talking to Jasmine, she reveals her true feelings about him to Brett...  Watch it all go down during tonight's new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ’•  #AYTO
@mariae296: Some people are such buzz kills. I post something funny and y’all still send me some dumb ass message. Chill out and laugh. Go lay down for a few or something
@RamBamSam16: It’s about to get real Chicago up in here
@Daniel_Vilk: Big city dreamin’ @AREUTHE1 TONIGHT AT 10/9c #AYTO
@moemfletch: Mood for tonight’s episode ✨#AYTO @AREUTHE1 @JasmineeAndreaa
@RamBamSam16: When he thinks it’s all fun and games  meanwhile I’m thinking how I’m going to make his life miserable after this ๐Ÿ˜‡ @Daniel_Vilk
@RamBamSam16: I wouldn’t go out last night so my friends carried around a giant cut out of my head and partied with it ๐Ÿ˜… I love them
@briakristaaal: If my account is on private and you’re requesting to follow me JUST to talk shit, not only are you a hating ass bitch, you’re also a big ass fan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@AREUTHE1: Tonight's episode of #AYTO will have you feeling ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Tune into @MTV at 10/9c to watch!
@tylersemicolon: Getting ready for #AYTO like
@Urge2Pose: Me on my way home to catch @AREUTHE1 on @MTV ๐Ÿ“บ !!!


AS THEY SAW IT: "Once Upon A Crazy Party Time" 
@MTV: #AYTO starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ’ซ
@Kaylonilovee: a new @AREUTHE1 starts now on @mtv! Providing the commentary as usual ๐Ÿ˜‰ TUNE IN!
@Kenyaa_NOT: AYTO time! Essketittttt๐Ÿ˜
@briakristaaal: Turn ya TVs on!! An all new episode of @AREUTHE1 starts NOW! ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@Daniel_Vilk: Well you SHOULD be stressed @tomasbuenos1 it’s week 7! ๐Ÿ˜จ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Come on #POWERCOUPLES ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
@Daniel_Vilk: I just like hyping up the beams SHUT UP CAM @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: 4 BEAMS !!!
@Daniel_Vilk: Lmaoo “power couple my ass!”๐Ÿ‘ @Kaylonilovee @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Oop they not a match
@RamBamSam16: Are @Daniel_Vilk and I one of those beams ?
@Urge2Pose: Not a couple ! Not a match !!!
@KayCamUmagat: ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Shocker. No match #ayto #ayto7
@Kenyaa_NOT: ๐Ÿ’” breaks my heart for those 2 couples, love you guys!!!
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kenyaa_NOT I love you ❤️
@Daniel_Vilk: I look like the bully from Simpson laughing n pointing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿผ@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Y’all were so insensitive, their hearts just got broken...come on now
@Urge2Pose: Kayla’s outfit >>>>
- @KayCamUmagat: @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•
@AREUTHE1: Me, still unsure if this strategy is a good thing or bad thing ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi and Asia)
@Daniel_Vilk: Well you still look pretty crying ๐Ÿ˜ฅ @KayCamUmagat @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 Thank you ๐Ÿ’•
@AREUTHE1: Is this the only true power couple? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF: "Power Couple my ass")
@NUTSIOOO: Doesn’t matter who’s a match and who isn’t. Still an amazing strategy. Great job @caliraeofficial ♥️  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Nice rollie @zakmarkjones
@Urge2Pose: Kenya and Tevin do look good together ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@Couturesworld: Cam and Kayla, that’s genuine. Perfect match or not, they work well together. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: @Kaylonilovee speaking the TRUTH ๐Ÿ—ฃ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @Daniel_Vilk ๐Ÿ˜‰
@Kenyaa_NOT: Don’t ever doubt us๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Who’s dumb enough to trust Zak with perfect matches! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Dawg kayla has cried every episode @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 I have a lot of feelings lol
@JasmineeAndreaa: Cam & Kayla... I’m crying now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@KayCamUmagat: NUGGET! #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Crying at “If ya don’t know, now ya know NUGGET” - @TevG27
@cam_viney: No matter what, you’ll always be my number 1. @KayCamUmagat #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney Match or not, you still mean the world to me. ๐Ÿ˜Œ❤️ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat You always will to me. ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @Urge2Pose: @cam_viney Aww Cam ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคง
@Kaylonilovee: Cam is so damn sweet! Him and Kayla are adorable ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee Cam’s the sweetest most genuine person ❤️
@Urge2Pose: Kayla should of stayed with me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@Urge2Pose: @lroush95 Forreal lol
- @lroush95: @Urge2Pose Literally was just thinking the same thing
@Couturesworld: Zak said he’s not gonna kiss anyone else but Morgan... I give it til his next shot of tequila ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: At least Zak knows he’s wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: *5 min later* Zak why are u kissing the pizza ๐Ÿ• @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: The way Cam treats Kayla is the most beautiful thing ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t break a pinky promise Zak @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Yeah cus a pinky swear means anything to Zak lmao #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I take pinky promise’s too seriously...
@alyg8or: Kwasi after finding out Cam and Kayla aren’t a match #ayto
@Couturesworld: Cali a boss ass bitch! @caliraeofficial @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@its_jasssy: IF YA DONT KNOW NOW YA KNOW ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️ #AYTO @TevG27 @Kenyaa_NOT
@AREUTHE1: Zak setting the bar super high... ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO  (GIF: "I promise I won't kiss anybody else")
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 Lmfaooo ๐Ÿ˜‚
@_ansxo: @Kenyaa_NOT STOP PLAYING W ME NUGGGGGET. Ya better be a mf match yo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@ChelsaCee: Kayla better run back to Kwasi ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: I hear DAT Cali - “Don’t be mad at me, I’m just doing ME” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: “Even if she’s not my match.... she’s my match” - Tomas  Uhhhh incorrect math on that one. #ayto #ayto7
@TevG27: How I felt the whole episode tonight๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค ... Tune in RIGHT NOW๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #AYTO7
@Daniel_Vilk: A “magical” night @tomasbuenos1 ! ๐Ÿง™‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: We NEED to get more beams next week. Sick of seeing 4 or less. #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: That was a good one @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ he more like a starved DJ Khaled tho @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Aye Moe bring your DJ Khaled ass here ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: I don’t be in the house with ten men lmfaoooo Lewis a clown ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: @MoeElkhalil is my favorite person in the house
@Daniel_Vilk: You got LOTS to offer you good looking ass @MoeElkhalil FLAUNT it! ๐Ÿ™Œ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Moe is just misunderstood @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: #TrustTheProcess recruiting @caliraeofficial for the 76ers
@AREUTHE1: Me whenver I see Moe on my screen ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO  (GIF of him)
@KayCamUmagat: Awwwww, such a cute bro talk. #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I love how the guys gave Moe a pep talk. We all love Moe even though it’s not shown much
@KayCamUmagat: Lewis is such a good friend. He gives some damn good advice. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Communication rule the nation ๐Ÿ™Œ @Lewdo2much @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @Daniel_Vilk Dat way ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
@MTVbrettski: I’d rather watch Lewis than Chappell at this point #ayto #ayto7
@briakristaaal: Moe said “from some bruthas” LMAOOOOO I CRY
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿ˜‚ let’s go Danny boyyy you got this
@JasmineeAndreaa: “Use your brain, Danny” ๐Ÿง 
@Daniel_Vilk: And THAT was the Connection Police for y’all @Urge2Pose @Lewdo2much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ok na a scavenger hunt was a lit idea Sam I’m not even gonna lie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@Urge2Pose: Danny = Gronk
@Couturesworld: Sam waiting for Danny after the scavenger hunt like... @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Oh fucking Kay @RamBamSam16 you DID that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ A SCAVENGER HUNT?? We STAN!!! @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Fruity Pebbles in that bowl... if anyone was wondering #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: Sam this is the cutest thing Iv’e ever saw๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh Sam u nasty nasty #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Danny sounded so out of breathe walking from one room to the next ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: I hope Terrence is good ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
@AREUTHE1: Gotta get sweaty really quickly, just how Sam likes him ๐Ÿ’ฆ #AYTO  (GIF of Daniel doing push-ups)
@Daniel_Vilk: Glad to put some fire on the ice @RamBamSam16 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “He smells bad & I love It” ..... can’t relate
@RamBamSam16: My parents Gunna be pissed after seeing me in that black lingerie ๐Ÿ˜…
@lroush95: Who’s Lauren? #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Lmaoo I’m like shit shit shittttt ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: @RamBamSam16’s scavenger hunt is too fucking cute. #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Date with the lil bruh bruh ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@Couturesworld: Me and Lauren should’ve been the ones going on this date. You would never beat me @lroush95 ๐Ÿ˜❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @lroush95: @Couturesworld No way, I’d def win ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: Sam looking like a whole five course meal ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘… #AYTO  (GIF of her in boom boom room waiting for Danny)
@Daniel_Vilk: I ALWAYS use my brain @JasmineeAndreaa ๐Ÿง  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: The camera guy making me nervous! ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@SavageBranch: “Moe bring your DJ Khaled ass over here” -Kwasi #AYTO
@PerfectMatchPod: Really hoping Sam asks Dan to homecoming at the end of this scavenger hunt #AYTO
@LeeLee_Rich: Did Kwasi just call Moe DJ Khaled lmaooo #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Fate Gods, pick Kenya! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Ok, to each their own, but this ain't it ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF: Sam - "He smells... bad"
@AREUTHE1: Tevin going on the date? Y'all ready know what needs to happen next ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of Lauren and Kenya)
@Daniel_Vilk: I’m not good at scavenger hunts when I’m drunk ๐Ÿบ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Not the first time Tomas has had a rough night ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO  (GIF: Terrence J - "Tomas, you had a rough night")
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Yalll stay doing Thomas dirty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #ProtectThomasAtAllCost
@Daniel_Vilk: Daniel don’t like dilemmas! ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Thank you @caliraeofficial sweetie ❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: I have to do some “stuff” ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: If it’s kissing the Smooch Monsta knows exactly where that’s at! ๐Ÿ˜˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: My very own mistress ๐Ÿ˜ @RamBamSam16 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Let’s go baby๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@Urge2Pose: LETS GOOOO TEVIN & KENYA ❤️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Thomas gave the date button that Latin spin
@Daniel_Vilk: WHAT I don’t smell bad!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: But how about me and Morgan fate got us together again ๐Ÿค” but aight
@Daniel_Vilk: Got Danny Boi feeling good in the morning๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Lauren... honey, if it were us on this date you’d get left in the dust ✌๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ @lroush95
- @lroush95: @Couturesworld You’re all talk Couture ๐Ÿ™„
@melissa_will16: @Urge2Pose and @TevG27 on one date like what more could a girl ask let’s be fucking real here
@MTV: @RamBamSam16 It was all in the name of love #AYTO
@Lewdo2much: Stop using that term power couple.... yall ain’t shit
@KayCamUmagat: FUCK YES! TEVIN AND KENYA! THANK FATE GODS! ❤️ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Ain’t nothing better than a Terrance J party๐ŸŽ‰
@Daniel_Vilk: There you go @briakristaaal HELL YEEEE @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Terrence got another twist up his sleeve? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of Morgan, Kwasi, Kenya and Tevin reacting to him revealing a nighttime house party)
@melissa_will16: I don’t understand why not every single girl on @AREUTHE1 is not legit fist fighting for @TevG27 I would throw some HANDS for that man
@Urge2Pose: Aight Moe shaving the back he bouta get some action !
@JasmineeAndreaa: Terrence also got a food truck that night too, Dad is really the best ❤️
@Kenyaa_NOT: LAUREN AND CALI HAVE ME SHOOK W HOW GOOD THEY LOOK
@MTVbrettski: Done deal. I’m starting a bandana line. Spread the word. #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: Have Kayla sizzling Moe! ๐Ÿ”ฅ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: @cam_viney what you packing under that leaf๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@Kaylonilovee: Danny’s confessional ๐Ÿ˜‚
@briakristaaal: Another party Terrance??? HELL YEAAAAH @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: You can go Shave your back now #Meangirls
@MTVbrettski: wait Moe were you just shaving your back? ๐Ÿง #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: NEW YORK CITY๐ŸŒƒ and my Lifeguard Speedos represent! ✊๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMAOOO LEW NEEDS TO RELAX
@Urge2Pose: This was the best party ever ๐Ÿ˜‹ #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Moe just shaved his back for you @KayCamUmagat. Watch out @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @NUTSIOOO I am so honored.
@JasmineeAndreaa: Tequila brings out the freak in me ๐Ÿ™ˆ
@AREUTHE1: We picked Daniel up off the corner after he auditioned for Lion King on Broadway ๐Ÿฆ #AYTO  (GIF of him in confessional wearing lion costume)
@Daniel_Vilk: KING of the Jungle ๐Ÿฆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Zak better start doing some push-ups you WEAK boi! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: ๐Ÿฅ› & ๐Ÿช? Who’s the milk & who’s the cookies?
@AREUTHE1: Conservative Cam is looking absolutely LIBERATED on the dance floor ๐Ÿ’ƒ #AYTO  (GIF of him dancing)
@KayCamUmagat: CAM’S DANCING IS TOOOO GOOOOOD ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Zak but you pinky promised Morgan you wouldn’t kiss anyone! ๐Ÿคฅ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: This is why I fucking love Cali, girl doesn’t give a FUCK. Get it mama! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Tomas you let Zak do that bro ๐Ÿ˜‚
@zakmarkjones: Just RKO’d her so hard @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: CAM! BOY! WHAT!  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Dawg morgan came in there like OHHHHHHHH SO CALI’S WHAT YOU NEED NOT ME?!??? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m the trophy!
@AREUTHE1: Looks like Andrew is Team Cali ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF of him)
@RamBamSam16: Yes @moemfletch POP
@JasmineeAndreaa: Yes! Cali was my twerk partner!!!
@moemfletch: HMMM?
@MTVbrettski: Shit, if I knew body slamming Cali was the way to her heart maybe I would’ve switched up my play earlier #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Y'all this is basically Dirty Dancing ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (GIF: Daniel to Jasmine - "I'm going to throw you, ready?")
- @caliraeofficial: @AREUTHE1 Omg I’m dead
@LuvBenzoGrande: @Couturesworld when he saw Cali dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Wow zak that Dad bod couldn’t handle that marching band buton twirl you tried to do with cali๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: *pretends to be shocked* ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF: Morgan - "Zak's being an ass____.")
@Couturesworld: Zak just body slammed Cali ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @Couturesworld when she says she likes it rough
@JasmineeAndreaa: Take a shot for everytime zak tells a girl “we could be a match” this season
@eestellaluna: Also, smh Cali for saying you’re Sam’s best friend and also saying your potential match is her main boo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: MORGAN. YES! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oooooouuuu tell em Morgan!
@Urge2Pose: Jasmine ๐Ÿ˜‹  ๐Ÿฅ› and ๐Ÿช
@Daniel_Vilk: Who loves my cute lion tail ๐Ÿฆ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I was really throwing that shit back on Kwas๐Ÿคช
@Kenyaa_NOT: The way we’re drunk at this party ya’ll...absolutely ridiculous
@briakristaaal: Okay but at this party I was SMASHED within like .5 seconds @AREUTHE1
@cam_viney: This is my element. That’s all I’m saying. #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Lmfaooo i hate Cam ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMFAOOOOO CAM U HAVE TO STOP
@Daniel_Vilk: Damn @JasmineeAndreaa that thang jiggles! ๐Ÿ‘ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: LET’S GO CAM ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
@KayCamUmagat: WHAT YO FINE ASS DOIN UP THERE? #AYTO ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Cam UNLEASHED ๐Ÿ•บ  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @Kaylonilovee comments about @cam_viney are giving me life LOL
@Urge2Pose: Cam got the best dance moves for techno ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: Aight Cali ๐Ÿ˜
@briakristaaal: Lets go CAAAAAAAM ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@JasmineeAndreaa: Lewis is like “ayo Rapunzel let down yo weave”
@Couturesworld: Zak: “I’m gonna throw you” Cali: “.....you sure?” Zak:   @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: What y’all don’t see is Cam asking us to play avicii 900 times #ayto
@Urge2Pose: Zak need to hit the gym ๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: Morgan popping up on Zak like: #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: This party was a bad idea
@AREUTHE1: It's not delivery... #AYTO  (GIF: Jasmine - "It's me, bitch")
@TevG27: I finally get to go on a date๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ took long enough๐Ÿ™„ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO7 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @zakmarkjones really showing off that dad bod by throwing Cali to the ground lol
- @zakmarkjones: @RamBamSam16 “I’m gonna throw you”  *throws her
@Couturesworld: Nutsa: “LoVe YoUrSeLf biiiiiiiiiiiiitch” @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Zak be spitting that game ๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: Cam: I told you things I never told anyone else   Kayla: I know Donald trump roleplay is a little weird but I accepted you   #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kayla can finally throw away the MAGA hat Cam gave her #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Morgan: don’t walk all over me   Also Morgan:  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Everyone who watches #AYTO after Zak said he wouldn’t kiss anyone else in the house:
@tylersemicolon: Asking Danny to solve a scavenger hunt is like asking Snooki to solve a calculus equation #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Cam dances like Napoleon Dynamite if Napoleon was black and worshiped  Donald trump #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Cali jus excited cuz she finally found a dick that works #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: love yoself, biiiiiiiitch!
@Urge2Pose: Nutsa toughhhhh !!!
@Daniel_Vilk: I love Nutsa giving life advice while shaking that booty on Lewis ๐Ÿ‘Œ@AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Nutsa:  *stops twerking*  *...,gives relationship advice*  *resumes twerking*  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa speaking straight FACTS❗️
@briakristaaal: "@1017linna: So am I the only one who seen @briakristaaal and Morgan dancing together ๐Ÿคจ" RT @moemfletch ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ “everytime I drink, you drink, deal?”
- @moemfletch: @briakristaaal Lmao we were coolin hard af ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’“✨
@JasmineeAndreaa: Morgan’s vibes with this zak fight gives me life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@RamBamSam16: Slap him for all of us @moemfletch !!!!
@Urge2Pose: Cali didn’t just say you know he’s a dick ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: Lmfaoooo tell em Nuutss ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Couturesworld: Morgan you’ve been saying your match wouldn’t treat you like this to Zak for the past 6 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ญ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Cali ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@MTVbrettski: I’m Nutsa.... welcome to my Ted Talk #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Preach, girl ๐Ÿ—ฃ #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "Love yourself, bitch!")
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Why Lewis look like he at the 8th grade dance Happy he’s getting a dance from a girl ๐Ÿ˜‚
@KayCamUmagat: NUTSA! PREACH BITCH! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Did anyone peep Kenya and me dancing ๐Ÿ‘€
@Urge2Pose: Oh shit “Moe what are you doing to me”
@Kenyaa_NOT: Kayla when Moe said he’s feeling her
@AREUTHE1: Paws off, Zak. #AYTO  (GIF of Morgan slapping him on the arm)
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 This is my favorite gif. @moemfletch
- @zakmarkjones: @AREUTHE1 that was honestly so hot
@Daniel_Vilk: Moe is great he said I like you so you better like me @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿ˜‚ Moe too soon bro ๐Ÿ˜ญ she still likes Cam a lot
@KayCamUmagat: I’m so proud of you @moemfletch ๐Ÿ˜Œ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Me and Cali are PLUR ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ”Š @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Danny don’t get in trouble broo ๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: Moe's feeling a little horny tonight ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #AYTO  (GIF: "I'm feeling you.")
- @briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 SKSKKSKSKSKSKSKS CAUSE OF THE HORNS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kareem_fathalla: @AREUTHE1 Im crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is perfect
@Kenyaa_NOT: NOBODY IS GONNA TLK ABOUT THE WAY CAM PULLED UP ON BRIA W THAT DANCE MOVE?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Daniel_Vilk: See that’s how you carry a girl Zak and NOT drop her ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ bruh
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh god, I’m glad they didn’t show alll of me and Kwasi’s dance moves because I’d have to put parental control locks for my parents TV’s
@Lewdo2muc68: Nutsa got me lookin hella big lol I love it
@Urge2Pose: Aww Lewis
@lroush95: I watch @cam_viney bust these dance moves out at @JoeMamasMotown EVERY WEEKEND #myfavorite
@KayCamUmagat: I’m sorry, Moe. I just need a little more time to gather my thoughts. #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: @caliraeofficial is a great dancer ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: “U look so cute and u got that ass out” Lew comforting someone
@zakmarkjones: Damn we were passing her around like an STD that night @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Danny you just was in the boom boom room with Sam bro ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ you whyling
@AREUTHE1: I'm LIVING for this commentary by Asia and Andrew ๐ŸŽ™ #AYTO  (GIF: her - "Danny's gonna be in trouble tonight")
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 had the DJ been playing some slaps, I would’ve been dancing my ass off too ๐Ÿ™„
@MTVbrettski: Contrary to popular belief watching this party.... MTV did NOT give us drugs #ayto
@NUTSIOOO: Moe flirting: I got you water! Kayla: o!
@Daniel_Vilk: @RamBamSam16 with those HAWK eyes๐Ÿฆ… I’m def going extinct ☠️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @briakristaaal helping me meanwhile I channeled her inner crazy lol
@JasmineeAndreaa: Sitting back and watching the drama like...
@TevG27: @Daniel_Vilk was really gettin it๐Ÿ‘€ go ahead Dani boiiii ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Bria gives the best pep talks @briakristaaal @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Don’t cry Sam ๐Ÿ˜”
@Daniel_Vilk: Tequila makes a man do a lot of crazy things @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Sam: He's rubbing his d*ck all over her! His sweaty, sweaty... I'm sorry, can you repeat the question? ๐Ÿ˜… #AYTO  (GIF: "He's rubbing his d___ on his ass")
@JasmineeAndreaa: This is exactly why Sams a bitch bc guys do this to her ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@KayCamUmagat: @Lewdo2much is, again, such a good friend to Sam ๐Ÿ˜Œ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: “I know where you live bitch” hahahaha we all live in the same house duhhhhhh @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Mood ๐Ÿ˜ค #AYTO  (GIF: Sam - "It's just better for me to just hate everybody")
@Daniel_Vilk: DON’T go back to the Ice Queen Sam ๐Ÿง‍♀️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I know where you fcking live bitch ๐Ÿ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: I’m still so hurt by this
@PerfectMatchPod: SHE MADE A GOD DAMN SCAVENGER HUNT FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU DANIEL. #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Don’t I give the best pep talks?? “STOP FUCKING CRYING YOURE A BOSS ASS BITCH”
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal THIS IS WHY YOURE MY BFF!!!!! The realest❤️Kenya
@KayCamUmagat: “It’s just better for me to hate everybody.” ๐Ÿ˜ข #AYTO
@lroush95: @moemfletch Love u too ❤️‏
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t cry Samantha ☹️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Silverl76236313: #ayto Sam....u went wrong when you got advice from Bria... the crazy don jumped right outta her and into u
@challenge_mct: I need Bria to be my hype girl for every situation in my life... #ayto @briakristaaal
@shanekiamoenaey: @JasmineeAndreaa i see you! #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Who do you think is right in this situation? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @AREUTHE1 Team Sam
@LuvBenzoGrande: @briakristaaal "you're a boss ass bitch and you're not going to let people see a tear drop from your eye" OK WE ALL NEED A FRIEND LIKE BRIA IN OUR LIVES ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO
@ImperfectPert: Kwasi and Jasmine... I’m here for it!!! #AYTO
@Yup_ImBreBre: Kwasi and Jasmine๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@nikkilauretta: LOVEEEE this scene with @briakristaaal ๐Ÿ’– #womensupportingwomen
@moemfletch: Can we see cam dance again
- @KayCamUmagat: @moemfletch Please? #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @briakristaaal thanks for having my back and reminding me exactly who I am. A FUCKING BOSS
@TevG27: Wait how’d I get in the mix๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Š #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: OOP! ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO   (GIF: "I know where you f___ing live, bitch!")
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @AREUTHE1 She’s a fuckinnnnn bosssssssss. Yasss girl!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ #AYTO
@_Kallyy: everyone needs a @briakristaaal in their life to let them know they’re boss ass bitches
@Daniel_Vilk: Teddy Bear Security came RIGHT to the rescue!!! ๐Ÿšจ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@findura_4: I'm just over here waiting for Kenya to lose her shit over Jasmine and Tevin #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Had to be the big lion I am๐Ÿฆ and carry away @RamBamSam16 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: When @briakristaaal talks you respond YES COACH!! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Sam really quoted Kevin Hart. “No titty no nipple having ass bitch “
@Kenyaa_NOT: “I’m gonna go eat a popcorn shrimp, BYE๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ” LMFAOOO Cali is a whole mood! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Dam Sam ! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVbrettski: Meanwhile at the party.... I’m laying Nutsa on the ground like we’re solo in a locked room #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: The face when you know you fucked up @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️ un cuffable
@JasmineeAndreaa: “I’m going to go eat popcorn shrimp. bye” - ICONIC
@allrealitychat: Cali is UNBOTHERED. I'M FUCKING WEAK! #AYTO
@moemfletch: Why was @KayCamUmagat in the background like that lmao
@zakmarkjones: Can someone tell me what Kayla was doing just standing there behind Danny and Sam??? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @zakmarkjones I was looking at the aerialist! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVbrettski: Breaking News from Sam.... apparently Cali has no nipples #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: I know how to make a person smile again ๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Morgan: don’t walk all over me  Also Morgan:  #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @tylersemicolon Dis tru lol
@JasmineeAndreaa: Tev why you trying to drag me back into the drama๐Ÿ™ƒ
@briakristaaal: “I’m gonna go eat a popcorn shrimp, bye.” @caliraeofficial is my entire mood @AREUTHE1
@Kenyaa_NOT: “Can u tell me what he says about me” ๐Ÿ˜ฉ LMFAOO ALL OF US IN 6th GRADE #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Aye Tev i didn’t know this was going on ๐Ÿ‘€
@MTVbrettski: Danny rethinking his actions rn #ayto
@Kenyaa_NOT: THE DRUNK IS JUMPING OUT I NEED TO MUTE MY TV
- @Urge2Pose: @Kenyaa_NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Urge2Pose: Kenya beat Tevin’s asss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@RamBamSam16: I guess when I’m drunk I like to quote ppl lol
@moemfletch: Will my energy towards Zak last more than 10 minutes????? Probs not #datingpushover #doingmybest
- @KayCamUmagat: @moemfletch I WAS LOOKING AT THE AERIALIST. ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMAOOOOO ok now that THAT is over..๐Ÿ˜…
@MTVbrettski: I have a confession Ken.... I had the spins BIG TIME during our talk #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: She L๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜VES HIM @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk @RamBamSam16 we love a king of the jungle #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Coincidence that I quoted a comedian?? @Lewdo2much ๐Ÿคจ
@KayCamUmagat: She said she loves him! So cute! ❤️ #AYTO
- @zakmarkjones: @KayCamUmagat I was so confused๐Ÿ˜‚
@LuvBenzoGrande: @MTVbrettski is the sweetest guy ever ❤ I love that he was there for Kenya when she needed him #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: OOP the L-bomb coming out! ๐Ÿ’ฃ #AYTO  (GIF: "I love him.")
@MTVbrettski: Alexa - play “I’ll be there for you” by Bon Jovi   @Kenyaa_NOT #ayto
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @MTVbrettski I owe u my life, watching that back is cringe
@KayCamUmagat: I love Kenya’s and Brett’s friendship too. #AYTO
@moemfletch: Kenya and Tevin >>>>> anyone else
@Lizzy101235: @MTVbrettski is such a sweetheart in comforting @Kenyaa_NOT ♥️ #AYTO7 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: @MTVbrettski I thought this said “the shits” at first glance ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
- @MTVbrettski: @briakristaaal That too ๐Ÿคซ
@Couturesworld: Anyone see me putting ranch dressing on my egg whites ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld i see everything #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
@JasmineeAndreaa: I did nothing wrong and still ppl are pressed ๐Ÿ˜‚
@RamBamSam16: I gotta start wearing makeup in these confessions
@Couturesworld: If @lroush95 and I were on this date ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: The scene y’all actually wanted to see... @caliraeofficial #ayto
@briakristaaal: Why did I have that pillow balanced on my forehead??? :///
@RamBamSam16: I love how they didn’t show me handing it to @Daniel_Vilk for a good two hours before I forgave him
@JasmineeAndreaa: In cali’s defense she was just having fun she even got with me... still the best kiss I ever had ๐Ÿ’‹
@MTVbrettski: Miraculously.... none of us were hungover the next morning..... and I can understand every word Tomas is saying. And Bria and Zak could be a match #ayto
@Couturesworld: Kwasi on this date like... @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@briakristaaal: @Urge2Pose had to carry me to the couch after that party bc I passed out on the bench in the backyard ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ a real one #unseenfootage
- @Urge2Pose: @briakristaaal ๐Ÿ˜‚ big facts ❤️ gotchu
@Urge2Pose: I don’t loose broooo
@JasmineeAndreaa: I legit was talking about Kwasi to Tev ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@Urge2Pose: I’m a winner ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜Œ
@caliraeofficial: Getting tons of messages saying how revolting and disgusting I am. I’m a whore and need mental help. I was dancing with one of my friends in the house. I was prompted to say what I said about Danny. And I am not the only person who danced with him.
@Couturesworld: Logically we should keep Tevin and Kenya as a beam and not risk a $500,000 blackout @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Urge2Pose: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜‚ that was @moemfletch ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was in the back the whole time ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Urge2Pose: @moemfletch @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry
@JasmineeAndreaa: I wish I was on that date with @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@AREUTHE1: It's Mr. Steal Yo Girl ๐Ÿ‘‹ #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi)
@briakristaaal: Wait, @caliraeofficial you like girls when you’re drunk?? Wanna get drunk together?? ๐Ÿ‘€
@Urge2Pose: Oooh Asia smart
@allrealitychat: NOW before everybody start their bullshit  Kenya and Tevin had OFFICIALLY established that they were rocking w/ each other frfr a couples episodes ago, Kenya has been faithful and Tevin ass knew goin and talking w/ Jasmine NOW would fuck w/ Ken.  So don't come for Kenya #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Shirtless boyzzz @Couturesworld ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: I’ll rip your dick off @Daniel_Vilk
- @Daniel_Vilk: @RamBamSam16 Yeee ok that never happened
@AREUTHE1: Would you send in Tevin and Kenya, or be confident they're a match and save the Truth Booth for someone else? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Bad Bossy Classy ๐Ÿ’œ
@JasmineeAndreaa: Kenya & Tevin.... I respect that๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
@cam_viney: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 Your honor, I object on the grounds that this is the most asinine proposal I’ve ever heard. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@HalimaJay: I need a friend like @briakristaaal when I’m drunk and in my feelings to remind me who tf I am. #AreYouTheOne
@TevG27: Is @Kenyaa_NOT my match what y’all think??
@AREUTHE1: Tevin to his mom: Hi, mom! Kenya to Tevin: Who tf is that b*tch!?  (GIF: her - "Sometimes you're too friendly")
@MTVbrettski: Bittersweet mane.... trynna see us get this perfect match but I don’t want two great friends to leave #ayto
@briakristaaal: OKAY I AM CRYIN IN DA CLUB RN @ HOW CUTE TEV AND KEYNA ARE ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
@KayCamUmagat: #TEAMKEVIN ๐Ÿ˜❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•❣️๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Damn no date #2 of Kwasi n Morgan where Kwasi talks about his “King” again ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @moemfletch: @Daniel_Vilk I wish it happened too ):
@AREUTHE1: Call in the "Loyal Navy!" We ship ๐Ÿšข #AYTO  (GIF of Tevin and Kenya kissing)
@Fshitup_allyNKH: Tevin is a dick. Why are you talking to Jasmine about her FUCKING with kwasi ? #AYTO
@ERIEbodyLOVESme: was kwasi sleeping with jasmine? #AYTO
@Lewdo2much: It’s too early for a BS strategy lol
@Daniel_Vilk: I like watching Tevin and Kenya @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@supthosteph: "If you're so scared to lose, you'll never win... and that's in life" - @Lewdo2much ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
@Lewdo2much: Tevin never been no damn playa lol smh
@moemfletch: Can I just say that @caliraeofficial is the best kisser in the house. That is all.
@JasmineeAndreaa: Despite our differences I had Kenya’s back that night. She was drunk af and I carried her to the toilet and helped her throw up and fed her pedialyte when no one else helped her. I have feelings too so let’s not make me out to be this horrible person.
@kareem_fathalla: Fuck if they a match or not, WHO was in the McLaren Terrence !? #AYTO
- @briakristaaal: @kareem_fathalla The questions that need answers ‼️
@Kenyaa_NOT: ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
@Lewdo2much: When Andrew speak
@KayCamUmagat: IS IT A MATCH?! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Do you think they'r a perfect match!? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of Kenya and Tevin in Truth Booth)
@Urge2Pose: Wtf did i just say ? ๐Ÿ˜
@Daniel_Vilk: Always have optimism! ๐Ÿ™
- @moemfletch: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 SMH
@Kenyaa_NOT: AYTO PRODUCERS ARE CRUEL
- @moemfletch: @Kenyaa_NOT The CRUELEST
@Kenyaa_NOT: What y’all think?! @TevG27
@Couturesworld: ANOTHER episode of them not showing the cute little romantic ass dates I took two girls on... smh ๐Ÿ™ƒ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @BDavisPSawyer23: @Couturesworld can u guys show this stuff and not zak likeeeee we don’t care about someone who just wants ass hahahah #ayto
@moemfletch: “SAY IM NOT DICKMATIZED” @zakmarkjones
@Urge2Pose: Oh next episode bouta be interesting!!!!! #Ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: I got played & now I’m out here playing them to try and protect my heart๐Ÿ˜…
@shaynb24: I only come here for @tylersemicolon tweets on Wednesday nights ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@tylersemicolon: Morgan standing up for herself? Are cows flying? Is the sky falling? #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Moe: I’m feelin you   Kayla: ...   Moe: ...   Kayla: ...   Moe: ...   Kayla: ...   Moe: hello?   Kayla: sry I jus threw up in my mouth   #AYTO
@ieshadear: @tylersemicolon sir i’m following: no one’s #AYTO commentary is comparable
@tylersemicolon: Slow motion footage of Cali this episode #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Watch Bria tell people to get their shit together is like watching someone make a peanut butter and ketchup sandwich it jus don’t look right #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Sam’s new nickname is Sherlock homes after figuring out after 8 weeks that Cali, does in fact, live with her  #AYTO
@efriebs: @tylersemicolon still having the best tweets week after week is the best thing to come from the ayto franchise #ayto
@tylersemicolon: Sam: “no nipple ass bitch”  Me:  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Everybody in the world after Kenya said she loves a person she met a month ago:  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kenya: I love Tevin because after he has sex with other girls he always apologizes   #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: I’m not a fortune teller but Tevin and Kenya’s “future together” probably only lasted about 24 hours after they left Hawaii   #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: I know what happens and I still hate this cliffhanger #ayto
@AREUTHE1: Next time on #AYTO, Jasmine is making MOVES ๐Ÿ‘€
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Its week 9 I’m trying to catch up... gosh๐Ÿ™„
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @JasmineeAndreaa ..AND we made out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @Kenyaa_NOT Now that would have been good TV ๐Ÿ˜‚
@BBstanatic: Nutsa’s motivational speech mid twerk is everything #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Are Tevin and Kenya a match?? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
@KayCamUmagat: That preview ๐Ÿ˜ฎ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Oh next episode bouta be interesting!!!!! #Ayto
- @Kaylonilovee: @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@Urge2Pose: Ima bouta get tight ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@AREUTHE1: They've been A1 since day 1, but are they a Perfect Match? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Terrence threw the house a party, and all hell broke loose. Also, Tevin and Kenya were sent to the Truth Booth ๐Ÿ™ Rewatch last night's episode of #AYTO NOW! Link ⬇️
@angelababicz: Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
@jossie_flores: You missed me ? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž
- @DayDaVonne_: @jossie_flores ๐Ÿ—ฃ HE’S BACK !!!!!!
@jossie_flores: All I’m saying that ppl better come correct at @DayDaVonne_ @angelababicz @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ because I’m in a very petty mood oh so petty ...  P.s That’s All๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ
@jossie_flores: Hmmm it’s almost that time to check some ppl ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜Ž..... I’m back bitches hahaahahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahahhabahahahahhahahah ....
@BionicBrooks_: I’m back and I’m better.
@00Hitsdiidii: I’m back like I never left๐Ÿ˜‰
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Samantha yasssss
@ItsAll_AboutTee: These dance moves republican is doing I’m HOLLERING๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: What are these dance moves ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’ve had to rewind this tv 7 times I cannot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Come on fate button and pick Kenya ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Bruh mtv is about to cut this shit off before we find out if they a match or not and I’m about to be PISSED.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Yassssss Kenya and Tevin going to the booth !
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Ugh y’all get in my nerves . ARE THEY A MATCH OR NOT DAAAAMMMNN ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @MTV @AREUTHE1
@MTV_AMANDAG: Omfgggggg is it the FATE button or the FAKE button?!? At this point just let them choose their dates so it doesn’t look as rigged! Jesussssss. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ #AYTO
@MTV_AMANDAG: Omg I love Kenya and Tevin ๐Ÿ˜ฉ if they aren’t a match this show is CANCELLED!!!!!! #AYTO
@MTV_AMANDAG: If they “to be continued” our asses I’m gunna fuckin flippppppppp!!!! Omgggggg๐Ÿคฌ  #AYTO
@MTV_AMANDAG: I HATE YOU #AYTO HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US HANGING. BITCH BYEEEEE ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
@AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski dont rub it it #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: @MTV, WHY DO YOU TORTURE US LIKE THIS?! ๐Ÿ˜ก #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Me in tonight’s episode @AREUTHE1
@ThatMusicGeek1: Aw Kenya so upset right now I feel so bad but Brett right there helping her out and comforting her is so sweet ❤️ #AYTO #AYTO7
@alinatalks2much: Brett is a GREAT friend. Good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป this is a real bro!! Tevin make sure he’s your best man #AYTO
@relica85: Brett is the MVP for this #AYTO
@DEKEDAISY: calis always drunk and high af glad i stopped stanning her after the brett incident #ayto
@mostlybts: Brett looks like an 80s heartthrob  #AYTO
@ThatMusicGeek1: Friend goals Nutsa, Brett, and Bria giving the best kind of advice and help when needed to people ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป #AYTO #AYTO7
@mariae296: Me watching the fairtale party after I snuck away from my honeymoon suit #ayto7
@Fshitup_allyNKH: Nutsa AND Jasmine ARE the best #AYTO
@Sincerely_Rosey: Bruh if Kenya would've just asked Tevin what they were talking about she would've just known they were talking about how Jasmine was feeling Kwasi ๐Ÿ˜‚ sis that's ya man c'mon now #AYTO
@CohenBrian_: If aliens come to earth and need to see what life is like to determine our survival I’d be proud to show them AYTO season 7. #AYTO
@Couturesworld: are you today’s date cause you’re a 10/10
@cam_viney: At the end of the day I have nothing but love and respect for the entire #AYTO Season 7 cast. You’ve got to have thick skin to go on a show of this nature. Whether we were tight, fought, or never spoke, I’ll always back you up.
- @briakristaaal: @cam_viney I STAN!!!!
@zakmarkjones: @Kenyaa_NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ made it a whole 2 hours.  #personalrecord
@MTVbrettski: #ayto #ayto7 @mtv @AREUTHE1
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 Walked straight outta Narnia
@danceislife22: The only thing I love more than Bria on #AYTO is @briakristaaal on twitter
@JasmineeAndreaa: "@cocolashay: Also, why does Tevin care what Jasmine is doing? Did I miss something? #AYTO" RT I was wondering the same thing ๐Ÿค”
@RamBamSam16: My mom is the pop off queen
@xppandax: The sad thing is that Morgan is TOO PRETTY for Zak ๐Ÿ˜’ #ayto
@Kenyaa_NOT: Some of y’all on here talking about me drunk venting to Brett “I’m not buying this act” BITCH CUS ITS NOT FOR SALE. Acting like I’m tryna prove something to y’all, I’m drunk bitch๐Ÿคฃ fuck outta here & I DO LOVE THAT BOY, periodT.
@mm_mouse7: Moe said a lot of women don't understand his hospitality and the cultural aspect of it and I'm just like ... that sounds fine to me ❤ he seems super chill @MTV @AREUTHE1 #ayto #mtv
@mariae296: It's all about you, girl   On your 16th birthday   Pay attention to you, girl   Everyone has to do just what you say   You get your very own spotlight tonight   'Cause it's all about you   Yeah it's all about Pearl   You're the birthday girl
@AREUTHE1: Kayla has Moe feeling some type of way, but is sis feeling him? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2PvfHOq
@Kenyaa_NOT:  @briakristaaal BITCHHH HEKUS&3!7 SKSKSKSKSK๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal @AREUTHE1 LMAO A FACT❤️
@briakristaaal: Talkin’ that shit w ya back to me, just know it ALWAYS get back to me ๐Ÿคช
@Couturesworld: if u wanna date n not break my heart hmu
@Kenyaa_NOT: I have too many funny captions for this
@RamBamSam16: I either wanna be Wonder Woman or an old lady for Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ
@tomasbuenos1: Cali is an amazing person and all these hate is unwarranted. Editing is one hell of a tool. If y’all would’ve seen the things I did in Cancun 2015 y’all would’ve sent the fbi on my ass.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, we know it isn't an AYTO season without it, and we had it there in Episode 11: the host throwing a nighttime party for the house, and it sees what happened with Tevin talking to Jasmine just before his date with Kenya that has seen them go from being close to now being apart... it may be moreso the case if Tev and Kenya are a match. We'll find out if that's the case come Wednesday.

When we return here, the week's main focus: the summer finale of Season 2 of Floribama Shore. Stay with us...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).