Sunday, January 20, 2019

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Ex On The Beach S2 EP5, and Lohan Beach Club EP2

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Happy Sunday Funday to all of you, as we're in the midst of this three-day extended weekend in honor of Martin Luther King Day. Yesterday, we had the Pulse of Floribama Shore as Codi's parents visited and Krazy Kortni had her wildest moment yet of kissing an elderly lady in the land of retirees. Later tonight, we'll be covering Episode 5 of Ex On The Beach, and this comes during a week that saw the countdown to The Challenge: War of the Worlds begin... quite a week it has been and not including all the related Twitter drama that's located below.
   Until then, here's a Pulse Extra covering the time in between episodes of, what was until Tuesday night at least, our main focus this month and will now share top billing with Challenge 33. Along with that, there's episode 2 of Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club as a guy who is helping to host those seeing The Chainsmokers and Dillon Francis at the Wynn on Pacquiao/Broner fight weekend in Vegas, but will surely need some Secret Service men protecting him for what we saw in Mykonos... and couples goals for two leading ladies in Staten Island. That all ahead here.


IN BETWEEN 
@ExOnTheBeach: A baddie x πŸ‘„ x ✌️| The last thing my ex saw before I slammed the door in their face! πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Name a better duo I’ll wait πŸ˜ŽπŸ’…πŸ½ @NicolexoRamos #exonthebeach
@jossie_flores: HERES WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE ME AND Corey Situation!! 😎πŸŽ₯ LEAVE YOU’RE COMMENTS BELOW πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½
- @DerrickMTV: @jossie_flores Mr. Take Yo Man!! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
- @coreybrooks34: @jossie_flores Hahaha love ya bro
- @jossie_flores: @coreybrooks34 Love ya too πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ₯°
@jossie_flores: HEY GUyS !!!! NEW MUSIC (CERTIFIED DRIP) NOW OUT ON ALL MUSIC Platforms!!!! GO STREAM IT NOW @sant_musik X @jozeaofficial AnD @Lilveronicarr music video dropping soon !!!!😎🎡 this song is fire!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #exonthebeach
@jossie_flores: booked & busy 😎 #xfinityrealityweek #exonthebeach #comcast #Miami #xfinity
@NurysKMateo: If I genuinely show you any type of real emotion just know I really fuck with you cuz I’m normally a heartless bitch and couldn’t care less about what you do
@NurysKMateo: If they’re not your #1 fan, throw them away
@angelababicz: Like if you’d rather get broken up with in person, retweet if you’d rather get broken up with via text message
@ExOnTheBeach: What we're not going to do is leave in the middle of this twerk! πŸ˜‚ RT if you know this friend #ExOnTheBeach
@jaymichaels13: Heating up πŸ”₯ @MTV huge hit @ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach @coreybrooks34 & in @HaleyReinhart latest video & single headed to radio πŸŽ‰ #DontKnowHowToLoveYou πŸ’―πŸŽ€ watch ➡️ https://youtu.be/23M7o_9OHFA  πŸ₯°

@PaulCalafiore_: Nobody will ever say shit to my face in or out of the game. I talk shit to challengers not being athletes because there’s only a handful of them that are and I respect. Big pay guarantees and few back it up anymore which is stupid for MTV to keep shelling out... Prove me wrong πŸ˜‰
- @BradFiorenza: @PaulCalafiore_ Let me be crystal clear when I say I will stop you dead in your tracks at half throttle.  I don’t talk shit but your comments go too far. Those little kicks are comical πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @MTVDevinWalker: @PaulCalafiore_ I feel the same way. It’s pretty much just you me and @jossie_flores when it comes to battle tested athletes. Everyone else kinda sucks
@CaraMariaMTV: The only “role model” position i accept is one of NEVER QUIT IN COMPETITION. If an unathletic weirdo like me can win the first ever solo challenge, it should show you that any of you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to. Woman OR man. And thats all I have to say about that.
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️🀘🏼
@CaraMariaMTV: Important announcement. Pizza hear me out πŸ•
@CaraMariaMTV: Cheers to friends. The less you have, the more they are worth.
@CaraMariaMTV: If you are looking to trashy reality tv for “role models”, thats your first mistake. I never said to be like me. I say be like YOU and make a difference.
- @NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV I like this tweet a lot
- @Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV I disagree with the first part of this statement. The only reason reality tv is “trashy” is because in reality, everyone’s a little bit trashy. But yes, be trashy in your own way; not ours.
@DayDaVonne_: FYI, this isn’t new , AMANDA & I became friends after we were eliminated last season. Me , her , & Jozea hung out everyday together until we left South Africa... so it had nothing to do with a “common enemy”.. the common enemy factor was the reason your fav FAKE befriended me .
@DayDaVonne_: Make me πŸ™ƒ
@MTV_AMANDAG: @DayDaVonne_ And I have the double fish filet drive thru videos to prove it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
- @DayDaVonne_: @MTV_AMANDAG Drunken Night Cape Town Chronicles.. coming soon to a theater near you πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
@jossie_flores: @MTV_AMANDAG @DayDaVonne_ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@JustJem24: Here’s a general life rule for y’all. Once you share parts of your life with people they will become part of it..
@joss_mooney: So I’ve woke up in Thailand...πŸ‘€
@Kmorrisx: I mirror image effort. So please don’t act dumb when the time comes u recognise my lack of it.
@JennaCompono: You are busy doubting yourself while so many people are intimidated by your potential πŸ₯ 
@MTVDevinWalker: @Marie_TBD @BradFiorenza @kailah_casillas I’m also in the keep brad at half throttle camp for the record
- @PaulCalafiore_: @MTVDevinWalker @jossie_flores πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
@johnnybananas: Sequestered 🌲🍌🌲 #CBBUS2 #TheyDontWantTheseProblems @CBSBigBrother #BananasdoingNEWthings
@JennaCompono: If I started tweeting out every thought I had throughout the day, you guys would be so entertained πŸ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @JennaCompono Mood
@kailah_casillas: I don’t like that the “follower” and “following” count is swapped now. Whyyyy @Twitter WHYYYY
@Marie_TBD: Do I make my short hair blonder or do I just go long again? Can’t trust girls these days; they’ll say you look hot in a clown suit.
@paulawalnutsMTV: 6 more weeks til we are party of 5
@tylerjohnpratt: Does anyone else still have feelings for their first love? ❤️
@NUTSIOOO: I get to see the love of my life today and I cannot stop smiling
@mariae296: Don’t really understand when people dm me asking me to “put in a good word for them” to the AYTO casting production. lmao how do you think this works? Do you think I work for them now? That I hold interviews or recruit? No man, sorry I’m useless in that department

@ExOnTheBeach: Check on your rubber ducks, they'll be thrown in a fight soon πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Wow I’m glad to see the support showing that straight men and gay men can cuddle and its not a big deal❤️
@Mackemdrummer: It’s never too late to accomplish something
@ExOnTheBeach: If I see one more damn egg meme πŸ—£ "ALEX, MAKE IT STOP" #ExOnTheBeach
@00Hitsdiidii: I MET DRAKE THIS MORNING & GOT A JOB .  LOOK AT GODπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
@NurysKMateo: PSA to all my real ones... I MET DRAKE LASTNIGHT AND MY LIFE IS COMPLETE... that is all
@angelababicz: It gives me such anxiety when someone says “You look familiar... I know you from somewhere” ok sis Bad Girls Club? Ex on the Beach? When I peed myself in 4th grade? The suspense is killing me
- @MTVjennifer: @angelababicz BAHA this happens to me in hoboken and i’m like...uh, did i do your hair? sports? friend of a friend? or did you watch me make an ass of myself on national television?🀣🀦🏼‍♀️
@jossie_flores: Don’t know exactly what’s going on here but i love these 3 🀦🏽‍♂️πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€ #exonthebeach #miami @ExOnTheBeach @angelababicz @NicolexoRamos @realChadJohnson
@coreybrooks34: Eggs should be fertilized, not famousπŸ₯šπŸ£πŸ˜‡
@CoryZ07: Since everyone is posting this 10 year challenge and facetuning the hell out of their recent photo. I thought I’d do the same πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️🀷🏻‍♂️

@ChallengeMTV: Wes and Bananas couldn't stand each other then, and they can't stand each other now. Not much has changed πŸ˜‚ #10YearChallenge
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Some things never change.... Johnny running his mouth then flinching like a little bitch.... he’s not about that life πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
- @johnnybananas: @PaulCalafiore_ Between doing Karate in his moms basement, and baking cookies in the Keebler tree just where does this guy find the time to tweet πŸ€”
- @PaulCalafiore_: @johnnybananas The difference between real athletes and challengers is..... real athletes retire when they can no longer back up the shit they talk or they get cut cause their paycheck is deemed a loss to the franchise. Your crown is slipping, I’ll be there to catch it don’t worry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
- @johnnybananas: @PaulCalafiore_ I'll make it easy for you. How about instead I leave it on your kitchen counter... Along with a phone book so you can reach it  πŸ‘‘πŸ™‹‍♂️
- @JustJem24: @PaulCalafiore_ Ok, all jokes aside. What the fuckkk is wrong with kid?
- @kailah_casillas: @JustJem24 I am beyond second hand embarrassed for him. Yikes.
- @realChadJohnson: @johnnybananas Johnny what the fuck is this Paul dude even talking about. He’s even setting up fake pr stunts with different girls. He needs to waddle his short skinny ass on down the road and go sell car insurance or something
- @johnnybananas: @realChadJohnson It's just another pathetic attempt by a Challenge Superfan to stay relevant 😟
- @EvelDick: @johnnybananas Just wait until his Daddy comes at you on twitter.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
The entire family is a fucking train wreck.
@CaraMariaMTV: I just realized. My twitter feed is basically horses and pizza. Not me constantly negatively commenting on my cast mates lives regardless of whether they are happy or sad. Thats. So. Weird.
- @johnnybananas: @CaraMariaMTV Great advice Cara! You should have cc'd your sociopath of a boyfriend on this tweet πŸ‘
- @Marie_TBD: @johnnybananas I’m not certain, but I believe “tweeting about that life” is “Step 4.”
@JustJem24: I’m retweeting @johnnybananas. The world is coming to an end... see ya in hell 🍌
@JustJem24: I don’t know who I end up with but God I hope he smells like you.
@ToriFiorenza: I can’t get sucked down the Paulie twitter rabbit hole, but if y’all want to read some funny stuff...@johnnybananas is on fire tonight. πŸ˜‚ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯#yourewelcome
- @JazMTV: @ToriFiorenza @johnnybananas Girl I’ve been dying laughing at @johnnybananas tweets he’s on fire!
@CaraMariaMTV: 99.9% of challenge cast mates  could learn a lot from @JennaCompono twitter game.
@CaraMariaMTV: You are either on my side or in my way.
@JennaCompono: Trust the process. Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone’s chapter 20. πŸ₯ 
@kailah_casillas: I am proud that I allow my twitter to be a representation of myself, my interests & my thoughts.. some of that happens to include theChallenge, but most it doesn’t. You guys have a window into the randomness in my life & I think I’d say all the same shit if I was never on TV.
@Kmorrisx: People that put a capitol letter for each word when uploading a status on twitter, think way too much
@Kmorrisx: We are all fucked up. Some of us are just more honest about it.
@BritniNicol: Slept in. Got up. Made coffee. Turn on horror flick. Happy Monday!
@Marie_TBD: If see on more world record egg, pizza etc., I’m shutting down Instagram.
@Marie_TBD: Listened to @hesaidwhatshow while walking on a treadmill. This could be us @KennySantucci ... but I don’t run marathons. #shootershoot #runnersrun 🚢🏼‍♀️🚢🏼‍♀️🚢🏼‍♀️
@Marie_TBD: Today I found out I’m hotter as a cartoon. @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV #Challengemania
@kailah_casillas: All of a sudden I have a lot of tattoos. I always forget I have them and then I’ll see myself in a pic and be like woah that’s me lol

@kailah_casillas: Currently watching: Fyre Fraud on @hulu it’s a documentary about a bunch of kids who bought tickets to a fake music festival on an island... they paid and WENT to it and there was nothing there 😱
@kailah_casillas: Oh and Ja Rule was a part of the scam somehow.... lol
@kailah_casillas: Dude. That guy on Fyre Fraud is LITERALLY doing exactly what the Grunt Guy was doing. Scheming and paying off debt with more schemes.... except the guy on this doc is a little smarter I think. Maybe not idk.
@kailah_casillas: I need Lifetime to make a documentary about this whole Fyre Festival fraud and kill him the way they killed R. Kelly
@VMilerman: "@VMilerman: @fyrefestival how I get ahold of a human to talk too?!!!" RT Like to revisit the fact I almost died  for a festival once
- @kailah_casillas: @VMilerman Literallf watching Fyre Fraud right now... holy shit I’m so happy that you didn’t go 😱😱😱😱😱
@kailah_casillas: Ok I’m further in the documentary. This dude is straight stupid and he knew he was scamming people. He starting planning 4 months in advance in the Bahamas on an undeveloped island 🀦🏻‍♀️🀦🏻‍♀️🀦🏻‍♀️ impossible to do. Why did he make it so soon wtf lol

@Marie_TBD: My hometown may not have the best reputation...... but no one ever likes the truth. Stat Rats keep it πŸ’― - tune in tonight with me @10pm for the @statenislandmtv premiere and support #madeinstatenisland.... bc like, I was made here too. @ChallengeMTV @MTV
@MTV_AMANDAG: Oooooo #MadeInStatenIsland looks fuckin DOPE. πŸ‘€ I hope it’s like Mob Wives. PLEASE 🀞🏼! Tune in to the series premiere of @statenislandmtv TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!
@n_zanattaMTV: Looks aren’t everything but let’s be honest, it’s the first thing you see and the last thing you remember. πŸ’‹
- @Marie_TBD: @n_zanattaMTV Wanna watch made in Staten Island together and judge them too?
@JustJem24: All my favorite people reign from the island. @Marie_TBD @n_zanattaMTV.  I guess bad bitches are #MadeInStatenIsland. πŸ‘€  Tune in to the series premiere of @statenislandmtv TONIGHT at 10/9 to see Staten Island take over @MTV
@Marie_TBD: I hope they’re taking that boat to jersey bc we don’t swim by Manhattan. @statenislandmtv
@Marie_TBD: Watching a Staten Island show that doesn’t involve me sort of feels like how I’d imagine @JustJem24 feels whenever they allow other cast members to be involved on teen mom promos.
@Marie_TBD: Is @MTV fcking w us with these subtitles or? @statenislandmtv #MadeInStatenIsland
@Marie_TBD: “Nobody fucks with my island except me. K?” - Me
@Marie_TBD: Real gangsters would have their lawns mowed. πŸ‘€ snip snip #MadeInStatenIsland
@Elee615: In a perfect world @Marie_TBD and @JustJem24 would have a weekly podcast dissecting all my favorite reality tv shows...  #justsayin
@Marie_TBD: It’s so funny how @VINNYGUADAGNINO begins to sound more Staten Island around other Staten Islanders. The accent is contagious I swEAH @MTV @statenislandmtv
@NicolexoRamos: Lol this show #MadeInStatenIsland has me weak these kids were talking about marriage πŸ€”πŸ˜’

@ExOnTheBeach: .@morgan_willett is coming clean to @Jay__Qs about her kiss with @coreybrooks34, and it looks like Jay can't handle the truth! 😱 | You don't want to miss an all new #ExOnTheBeach this Thursday, at 8/7 @MTV!
- @coreybrooks34: @ExOnTheBeach Lmao πŸ˜‡
- @morgan_willett: @ExOnTheBeach Let the summer of tears commence! #exonthebeach
- @MonteJr5: @ExOnTheBeach Just wait till a real threat shows up #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: MALIBU KEN😎 #exonthebeach Follow my instagram πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ‘‡πŸ½ Jozeaofficial πŸ₯°
@kareem_fathalla: There’s a woman in the gym yelling “Nelson!” “Nelson!” And the only visual in my head is that video of Nelson coming out the water as if he’s hiding from this lady πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
@F1abraham: As Mom I'm truly the luckiest #10yearchallenge I have Known this amazing, wonderful , smart , talented, beautiful & God loving child for 10 years. @sophialabraham has helped me be the best… https://www.instagram.com/p/BsqojDJhuKC/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=uo4u7taxbbjb …
@CoryZ07: Damn. I’m all wet. Can I come in? πŸ˜‰ @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@Jay__Qs has one target in mind and it's @coreybrooks34 😱 | Watch it all unfold this Thursday, at 8pm! πŸ™Œ #ExOnTheBeach
- @coreybrooks34: @ExOnTheBeach Lions and Tigers and Jay, oh my 😱
- @morgan_willett: @ExOnTheBeach @Jay__Qs @coreybrooks34 Hey @jossie_flores can you please commentate my whole life. Thank you πŸ˜‚πŸ™
- @jossie_flores: This is Messy,Essy,bessy!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
- @DerrickMTV: @ExOnTheBeach LETS GOOOO!
@morgan_willett: Bottom right Morgan is me 99.9% of the time when I scroll through the mess that is Twitter πŸ€”
@angelababicz: You move different when you’re happy... and in love πŸ₯°
@angelababicz: I filmed my final reckoning experience video weeks ago... but because of recent events I’ve decided to redo it πŸ™ƒ y’all are getting it this week. Enjoy!
@NurysKMateo: Get you friends that think you’re as amazing as you think you are
@00Hitsdiidii: It’s been an interesting Tuesday to say the least🀨 On that note, goodnight my friends πŸ’‹

@Marie_TBD: You know when you’re playing a game and you’re losing, so you say “ok, this time I’m gonna play for real.”  I feel like that once a day.
@Marie_TBD: What pissed off @khloekardashian and who do I need to fight?
@Marie_TBD: I’d like to go on record and let everyone know that it wouldn’t matter who was swimming, if anyone else in the world made that video, I would love it just the same.
@Kmorrisx: OK @Marie_TBD has a problem
- @Marie_TBD: Seems like a present. 🎁 @Kmorrisx
@Kmorrisx: Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence ♥️
@Kmorrisx: @kailah_casillas @Marie_TBD The video is bloody brilliant. But also terrifying at the same time. 🀦🏽‍♀️
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx “Ex In the Pool” Coming Summer ‘19
- @kailah_casillas: @Kmorrisx @Marie_TBD lol she’s out of control

@TheOfficial_CT: πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―For #ChallengeMania100 THIS THURSDAY, @derrickmtv & I will be joined by @TheOfficial_CT!! #ChallengeMania Rp: @shotofyager https://www.instagram.com/p/BsrGooiAu4A/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1abu5s4a2iiyl …
@SHOTOFYAGER: 99 pods in the books & it’s time for #ChallengeMania100. This Thursday, @DerrickMTV & I will be joined by @TheOfficial_CT!!! T.O. might have burned through 70 million dollars but we took our time w/ 99 shows to get to this man! Hope you guys are excited as we are! CT! CT! CT!πŸ’―
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎧NEW PODCAST UP!🎧 HUNTER (@hbarfield13) returns to #ChallengeMania to go over #TheChallenge32 w/ me & @DerrickMTV. What went wrong, If there was anything he could have done, Ashley’s decision, the reunion, the final & how he feels today. Listen HERE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000427677962 …
@CoryWharton: I’m so thankful that I’m happy with my life, and I don’t need to rely on anyone or anybody to bring me that happiness ✊πŸ½πŸ’›
@Marie_TBD: Cory watching Nelly go viral.
- @CoryWharton: @Marie_TBD πŸ˜‚ yo you gotta chillπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Nelson should go viral that shits hilarious
- @Marie_TBD: @CoryWharton Cory it’s the greatest video ever. Even if we didn’t have problems. He deserves it.
@johnnybananas: Time Flies... I don't πŸŒπŸ•”πŸ #10yearchallenge #likeafinewine #BananasDoingThings
@JennaCompono: Dear fellow insomnia, you aren’t welcome anymore... please leave and never return 😩😳


LOHAN BEACH CLUB: As They Saw Episode 2 
@lohanbeachclub: I hate to break it to you @BrentMarks, but it's not your show. πŸ—£ It's Lindsay's! All new #LohanBeachClub TOMORROW at 8/7c on @mtv! 🌊   Sneak Peek: The Brent Show? / Catch a new #LohanBeachClub TOMORROW at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub Imagine someone coming into your place of work and asking you to wash their feet? Talk about dehumanizing #thankyounext #nochance @lohanbeachclub @MTV
@lohanbeachclub: .@BrentMarks, looks like you're on thin ice buddy! πŸ™ƒ All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv  Sneak Peek: Brent, WTF?! / All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub Hmm, not necessarily a boss just maybe overqualified to be an “ambassador” πŸ€” #lohanbeachclub #mtv
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub Wouldn’t be the first time and I’m sure it won’t be the last 🀷🏽‍♂️
- @aristotlepolite: @BrentMarks @lohanbeachclub @MTV Imagine someone being fired from their place of work because every waitress in Vegas used their tongue as their own personal roll of Charmin Ultra? Sounds pretty dehumanizing... self-proclaimed waitress slayer/butt snorkeler πŸ™„
- @lohanbeachclub: @aristotlepolite Whew chile! ☕️ #LohanBeachClub is gonna be juicy tonight! Don't miss it!
-
@kailah_casillas: We did the whole egg being the most liked picture thing. I wish we’d all come together and unfollow all of the Kardashians. Imagine the impact we’d make.
@kailah_casillas: Anyone else’s dog refuse to get out of bed til the afternoon? he literally gives us dirty looks if we try to wake him up πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: you all have been asking when I’ll be on @lohanbeachclub... well I don’t know the answer but here’s a little something to  help tide you guys over til then πŸ˜‚ @karenfitzy27 is a photoshop queen πŸ˜‚
@thesaratariq: HEADS UP πŸ‘‰πŸ½ follow me on Instagram: @thesaratariq because I’m gonna be going LIVE right after the new episode of @lohanbeachclub tonight to spill MORE te(a)quila (see what I did there... πŸ˜πŸ˜‰)
@lohanbeachclub: This is how you do a hair flip in Mykonos! 😍 Who do you think did it better — Lindsay or Aristotle? Catch them both on a new episode of #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv! πŸ™Œ
@thesaratariq: Creeping up on 3... anyone want to help w/ this? Lol #LohanBeachClub 🀦🏻‍♀️🀷🏻‍♀️
@thesaratariq: Mood 4 life: @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
@JonittaMarie: I hope you guys are ready for a new episode tonight of @lohanbeachclub on @MTV ! Shits about to get REAL. Yes, that is me. Wasting alcohol once again but this time for a good cause 😊 #girlpower
@MTVJules: Tonight is about to get lit πŸ”₯ If you thought last week was crazy, prepare to be shook all episode long! 😳 All new @LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv!
@gabigreeneyes: Actually me #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: 2 minutes guys #lohanbeachclub

@lohanbeachclub: All new episode of #LohanBeachClub is HAPPENING NOW on @mtv! Tune in and tweet along with me! πŸ“±  (GIF: "It's Lindsay Lohan!")
@MTV: How we're fixing all of our problems in 2019... #LohanBeachClub starts right now ☀️
@lindsaylohan: New episode starts at 8 but here’s what you missed so far! πŸ˜‚ @MTV @lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Tune into @lohanbeachclub RIGHT NOW! & catch my live stream on @instagram right after the show 😊πŸ₯°
@aristotlepolite: Things are starting to heat up! 🌢 Check out an all new @LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv! #LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: Love me or hate me, you’re going to watch me 😎🍿 #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@JonittaMarie: Me getting ready to watch #lohanbeachclub at 8/7c on @MTV. I hope you guys are ready !
@MTVJules: Tuning in now!! @lohanbeachclub  hashtag #LohanBeachClub and let’s chat!!
@MTVJules: Sitting back watching all the drama unfold tonight like... @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Here we fucking go!!! I hope you’re watching @lohanbeachclub right now on MTV #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: So much ass #goodlord #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: That's not the best first impression! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "What the f___?")
@BillyEstevez_: Boycott fisheye lens in 2019 #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: When someone asks why I'm not posting my pics from 10 years ago  #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "That's actually very emotional for me")
@thesaratariq: 1. Help grow the Lohan brand 2. Create more job opportunities for Greek πŸ‡¬πŸ‡· people 3. Learn πŸ™‡πŸ»‍♀️ as much as you can to run a successful brand 4. Take over Mykonos 1st & then take over the world 😊 - yup that’s me! & I’m all about my business #LohanBeachClub πŸ’ͺ🏽
@lindsaylohan: What are your intentions in life? πŸ™
@lohanbeachclub: Awww!! ❤️ @aristotlepolite #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I'm a mama's boy")
@kailah_casillas: my intentions would not include anything about growing the Lohan brand. Let’s be real, we’re all here to be on tv, make money, experience Greece and party. just being honest. #lohanbeachclub
- @BillyEstevez_: @kailah_casillas @lohanbeachclub Step into my office @kailah_casillas #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @BillyEstevez_ I’ll talk more on this in my video but when you said you might make a move on @thesaratariq ... I literally yelled “DO ITTT!” At my tv. Ugh.
@gabigreeneyes: Not going to lie, writing down my intentions were hard. I’m young and s trying to figure myself out #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: This is my mood 75% of the day! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Lindsay)
@JonittaMarie: Lakis is a whole entire mood #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Cleansing your TL. ✨ RT for good luck all 2019! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Good vibes")
@lohanbeachclub: You're coming in a little hot Brent. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "He needs to understand that he's not the boss")
@MTVJules: Can @BrentMarks handle a diva? We shall see πŸ‘€ @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@JonittaMarie: Where was @aristotlepolite when I wanted to death drop into his arms after being called the weakest link? πŸ˜©πŸ˜† #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: How many times does @BrentMarks say alpha male and the Winn in Vegas? Let’s count.. @lohanbeachclub  #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Is this #LohanBeachClub or Cirque Du Soleil? πŸ‘€  (GIF of Aristole balancing client on his feet like the circus)
@MikeMGTV: Okay can we all agree that we’re all here for slow motion @aristotlepolite ? #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: 😳...well #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Brent - "I could've gotten laid")
@thesaratariq: Yo even the producer called @BrentMarks out on his hypocrisy... lmfao #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @thesaratariq Real question is though do I secure the bag or not πŸ’πŸ½‍♂️πŸ’Ό guess we will have to continue watching to find out 🍿 #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@lindsaylohan: Umm I think Brent forgot that he works for me. #boss  #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: Lmao twitter is going in on me and it’s actually fucking hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Being raised under a strict Muslim household was hard but I will always be grateful for it because it made me the woman I am today. I learned so much about self discipline and respect through the religion. So, thank you mom & dad for that! ❤️ #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: I just want a man who’s willing to wash my feet #justsaying #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Relatable! πŸ™ƒ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "I've been single for about like 2 and a half years now")
@lohanbeachclub: Red flag! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara on Brent - "I don't like the way he treats other people")
@Marie_TBD: Too busy laughing at myself I almost forgot  @lohanbeachclub is on - What did I miss!? #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: I always try to look out for my coworkers best interest and we’re a team here so I’m just trying to let @BrentMarks know that he needs to stay in his lane 🀷🏻‍♀️ you feel me? #LohanBeachClub
@BillyEstevez_: @thesaratariq’s a little blinded right now. Might have to come through and open her eyes a bit πŸ‘€ #LOHANBEACHCLUB
@lohanbeachclub: Get you someone that talks about you like Billy talks about Sara! 😍 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Her smile lights up the room everywhere she goes")
@lohanbeachclub: What are they gonna do with this guy? #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay on Brent - "He's really hitting my last nerve")
@lohanbeachclub: I legit will stop mid conversation to swoon over a cute baby. πŸ‘Ό #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "You have to see this baby I'm sorry")
@gabigreeneyes: People need to know and @BrentMarks needs to know that he’s not the alpha. You are an EQUAL to all of us. We’re a team here. #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: @lindsaylohan keeping my intentions a good or a bad thing? Still trying to figure that out 😬 #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@MikeMGTV: .@BrentMarks “I bring more to the table then everyone“  Literally everyone: #lohanbeachclub #rupaulsdragrace
@thesaratariq: To the men I’ve dated in the past 2 years, hitting me up asking if I was single. I was SINGLE! Dating/seeing someone isn’t the same as being in a relationship/official. For me when I’m talking to a guy, he’s usually the only guy I’m with at that time- but I’m still single. Lol
- @lohanbeachclub: @thesaratariq LetπŸ‘themπŸ‘knowπŸ‘!!! #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: "I know your DMs are popping." πŸ™„ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Billy to Sara - "That's bull___")
@lindsaylohan: How are you guys liking 2nites @lohanbeachclub? ❤️πŸ’•πŸ₯°
@lohanbeachclub: A live representation of me trying to hold my life together. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Mike trying to hold beer cans in his arms & some drop to the floor)
@thesaratariq: Omg did I just call @aristotlepolite vanilla as f*ck...? Damn @BrentMarks must be rubbing off on me 😩🀦🏻‍♀️ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Suddenly, I want to party with Aristotle! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Can I do both?")
@MikeMGTV: Pass the ball to @aristotlepolite and he slam dunks it! #lohanbeachclub #fullthrottlestotle
@lohanbeachclub: I didn't know this is what he meant by come out of his shell! 😳 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Aristotle going skinny dipping)
@lohanbeachclub: This is the only response I use to congratulate people. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Mike - "You go Glen Coco")
@lohanbeachclub: When you successfully stir the pot! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Brent dancing)
@thesaratariq: New drinking game: take a shot every time @may_yassine cries this season on @lohanbeachclub... πŸ˜†πŸ€£ #UseYourBrain
@may_yassine: Bitch I’m not a shark I’m a mermaid 🧜🏽‍♀️ @BrentMarks @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Give my guy @BillyEstevez_ a chance! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "You didn't even give me a chance")
@JonittaMarie: I could literally never speak again and my facial expressions would tell it all. #lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: My twitter fingers are TINGLING. I have so much to say. I’m gonna have so much fun tomorrow sitting in a room alone with a glass of wine while talking about the @lohanbeachclub episode tonight
@thesaratariq: When you got option, options! πŸ˜… #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Having options is a good problem to have! @thesaratariq #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I don't know what I want anymore")
@lohanbeachclub: We're all rooting for you Sara! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jules - "Go girl")
@JonittaMarie: 2 + what ? #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Woah. Woah. Wait a minute! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Brent to Billy - "We are in a house full of ugly girls")
- @Marie_TBD: @lohanbeachclub Brent: I don’t want to belittle people in front of other people. Also Brent (on reality tv):
@lohanbeachclub: I can't believe he said that! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Gabi listening in)
@MTVJules: A 2!?!! @BrentMarks your a joke.. @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@BillyEstevez_: Ladies, would you ever date a guy that says “HONEY” the way @BrentMarks does? #LohanBeachClub #foh
- @JonittaMarie: @BillyEstevez_ Do I apologize? Yes. Would I do it again? Yes.
@MikeMGTV: LETS FUCKING GO LADIES !#lohanbeachclub
@JonittaMarie: I had to help my girl out. The slow pour wasn’t doing any justice. SPLISH SPLASH DOUCHE BAG #girlpower #girlgang #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: *slow claps fill the room* πŸ‘ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Sara spilling tequila on Brent)
@MikeMGTV: All this is going on and I’m literally inside like #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Boom. Karma’s a b*tch, bro. #LohanBeachClubTranslate Tweet
- @BrentMarks: Karma? Can’t wait to see how this plays out lol but still think you’re just as beautiful with makeup as without @thesaratariq πŸ’πŸ½‍♂️☺️ #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@gabigreeneyes: YESSSSS @thesaratariq
@lohanbeachclub: Queens! πŸ‘‘ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Sara and May)
@may_yassine: Ladies - 1 @BrentMarks - 0 #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: I'm still speechless! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of May)
@BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks out here like, “well well well, if it isn’t the consequences of my own decisions” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @BillyEstevez_ If there was ever a moment to self reflect, that was the time! #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: “We paint a different picture when they’re true colors show...” truest words ever spoken @JonittaMarie #LohanBeachClub
@lindsaylohan: I love cooking for my friends! πŸ’ž
@gabigreeneyes: Lmao how are you going to be that sloppy and talk shit πŸ˜‚ @BrentMarks #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: When you hate drama but wanna see it anyway #LohanBeachClub (GIF of girl having chips)
- @may_yassine: @lohanbeachclub I meannnnnn who doesn’t love some hot tea and a good laugh ? #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: #girlgang @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: A lot happened in those 5 minutes @MikeMGTV! πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I have to sleep for five minutes")
@lohanbeachclub: Brent is f*cked up! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of him)
- @emptybookbag: @lohanbeachclub Let’s appreciate the fact @MikeMGTV magically turned @BrentMarks tank top into a vest.
@thesaratariq: Periodt. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Can I get this printed on a t-shirt please? #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "I won't tolerate the bulls___")
@JonittaMarie: My friends don’t always make the smartest decisions... but do they always have my support? 100% #lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @JonittaMarie You did what you had to do! #LohanBeachClub
- @lohanbeachclub: @JonittaMarie This energy!!! #LohanBeachClub
@Marie_TBD: We have a problem.... am I enjoying messy Brent???? @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
- @Marie_TBD: Spoke too soon... but damn did I love that sneak attack by the ladies. #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: I think my friend @MTVJules is gorgeous wow #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: I know a way @thesaratariq can lose 180lbs..... drop @BrentMarks #lohanbeachclub
@JonittaMarie: Damnnn @BrentMarks. How does it feel to be called the weakest link? πŸ˜… can’t relate this week. #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: I’d rather work with you and not for you @panosofgreece πŸ˜¬πŸ’πŸ½‍♂️ maybe not right place and time lol #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@JonittaMarie: Panos called me the weakest link and I came back the next week 10x’s harder. @Brentmarks gets called the weakest link and has an emotional breakdown. Dude. 🀦🏽‍♀️ #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: MORE. HYPOCRISY. 🀦🏻‍♀️ #LohanBeachClub
@JonittaMarie: @Brentmarks acts like he owns the Wynn. You are a VIP host buddy... you walk me and my friends to our tables #lohanbeachclub
- @BrentMarks: @JonittaMarie For something you think is so easy, I get paid a damn lot to do so. Work smarter not harder ladies and gents #icrush #LohanBeachClub #mtv
@lohanbeachclub: I mean...πŸ˜… #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Brent - "We're not curing cancer, we're opening bottles")
@panosofgreece: No commentπŸ‘ŽπŸΏ @BrentMarks #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: I don’t want it to be overrr!! We finally getting some juicy stuff here πŸ˜‹ @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Okay so I don’t actually think I’m on the show. Im a hologram that says funny sound bites, I’m literally the ALEXA of the house #lohanbeachclub #nonexistant #stoptakingnaps
@lohanbeachclub: Uh oh! 😳 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos to Brent - "Don't do that again")
@lohanbeachclub: I think Brent met his match with Panos! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I'm giving the directions")
@lohanbeachclub: Keep all hands and feet in your lane everyone! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Now he's crossing the line")
@lohanbeachclub: See ya next week for an all new episode of #LohanBeachClub! 😬  (GIF: Billy - "We have a long way to go")
@may_yassine: If tonight’s episode was wild I can’t wait for you guys to see the rest πŸ˜…πŸ€«πŸ€­ #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@JonittaMarie: Making out with clients at work...... walking out on clients. You sure are carrying the team Brent. Thank you 😊 #lohanbeachclub
@Marie_TBD: Did someone say NEW ROOMMATE!?!?? @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Not me I don’t think. But soon πŸ™ˆπŸŽŠ
@kailah_casillas: Jk false alarm. I don’t think it’s me next week. I’m not watching the end  so I don’t know what’s happening LOL my bad my bad.
@kailah_casillas: Hahaha sorry sorry!! Facckkk πŸ˜‚
@panosofgreece: As I said... 😈
@MikeMGTV: “When your drunk and horny sometimes things happen” oh shit wtf did I do... literally I don’t remember AND NOW I GOTTA WAIT A WEEK!?!? #lohanbeachclub
@00Hitsdiidii: “ when you’re drunk & you’re horny things happen” mike is literally my spirit animalπŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@00Hitsdiidii: Things are getting πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ in this house. I’m here for it πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: DON’T mess with the ladies of @lohanbeachclub PERIODT #LOHANBEACHCLUB
- @thesaratariq: @may_yassine Yerrrrr ✌🏽✨
@BadGirlJanelle: Watching #LohanBeachClub and Jonitta & Sarah are my fav girls 😍
@BrentMarks: And shout out to @BillyEstevez_ for still holding my hair back through that mess of a night. You a real one 🀦🏽‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub #mtv
@panosofgreece: Goodnight y’all hope u liked it.. there so much more drama coming so stay tuned😜 #lohanbeachclub 😘😘
@lindsaylohan: Love you all! ❤️πŸ™


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Amidst what we saw there above with Brent now putting the house, Lindsay and Panos against him, you might have noticed something a little bit weird above: any posts relating to the launch of Season 33 of The Challenge is not featured in this Pulse Extra. But instead of featuring it here right now, as is now our custom we'll be saving those for later: a pre-season Pulse Extra which will cover the launch of this season as well as a preseason launch special that airs during Super Bowl week which will do on TV what we here get to do here on this site: introduce the newbies of Season 33. We'll have that and our season preview starting next week.


 #DCExtraTime 'GRAM SCAN 
STATEN ISLAND TAKES OVER THE ARCADE

After much criticism was laid on it by locals of what is known as "the Forgotten Borough" in New York City, the big MTV attraction this week was the debut of Made In Staten Island. If what viewers saw in this week's premiere is an indication, it will not be the crime-ridden series those in the island are dreading about, but more of the "coming of age" kind of reality television that MTV loves to do as they document Karina, Paulie and the rest of their clique living their best lives in the Big Apple.
   Two of those who call Staten Island home and have been key figures on The Challenge the past two years are Marie and Nicole, with both having made finals during the most recent trilogy, and this season are not only interested viewers in what will go down on War of the Worlds but also to see how their island will be portrayed on Made in Staten Island.
   Below, the blondes went to a local arcade to have fun and actually win themselves something, in slo-mo... That's where we'll leave you here for now, with the Pulse of Ex On The Beach to come after the NFL Conference Championship games take place and of who will be going to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta in two weeks from today... see you later tonight, and enjoy the football.





- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).