Saturday, January 5, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore S2 - The Cabo Party Rages On...

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hey there webbers, and if we have not spoken yet... a Happy New Year to you from DCBLOG. We are over 100 hours into 2019 with a lot happening in our world this first weekend of the spankin' new year, but in MTV Reality things are just tapering off from a December to Remember. And we are just days away from the year's first big premiere in Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club... we'll take a look at that, along with a familiar face invading Ex On The Beach later on here.
   First, this New Year's week has been a rather awesome one for three-eighth's of the cast of Floribama Shore: Nilsa, Candace and Codi all got to celebrate their birthdays this week, although for Nilsa this has also been a bittersweet one on the day that she turned 25 years old.  And this came in the middle of a time where, through the magic of television, they are rolling along with an eventful trip down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
   When we left them last week on the tip of Baja California, things once again revolved around two people: Gus and Nilsa, and what happened with him getting to see a girl he had seen in the club and his feelings for her. Meanwhile, Kortni suffered another meltdown in the streets of Mexico, and it's after she gets put down that she broke down in the bathroom. But now everything was all drama: Jeremiah followed in what The Situation had this summer in deciding to have an eating challenge which he succeeds in, but only gets rewarded the equivalent of $10 -- 200 Mexican pesos.
   For this week, if you saw the Floribama crew on Ludacris' reboot of Fear Factor before & after becoming MTV stars, they've had to put up with creepy crawlers, sand, and hanging by a helicopter over a lake. That last task that faced Jeremiah & Nilsa last summer offers the context to what they & the group will have to muster in having to face a bungee jump down into the canyon beneath. As we saw in New Orleans as well as Season 1, there's a tendency that the last night of anything for the FBS group will not be a memorable one: it may be the case again as they prepare to leave Mexico.

Ahead, the pulse of the final week in Cabo for Floribama Shore, plus a remembrance of a close friend of the group on a bittersweet birthday. Welcome in...


IN BETWEEN, and Birthdays Aplenty 
@FloribamaShore: Do you think Jeremiah would have competed if he knew there was only $10 at stake? πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Hell yeah! 10 dollars is 10 dollarsπŸ€£πŸ’΅ #MTVFloribamaShore #10dollars
@nillythesquid: This bitch spilt her whole drink on my phone.... I’m trying to be a good person but now she’s laughing.....
@FloribamaShore: Happy Birthday @pimpfriedrice_ ! πŸŽ‚See you at the top! ♥️ - #MTVFloriBamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Thank you guys!!! ❤️❤️❤️
@pimpfriedrice_: Today is my birthday. The goals expand. My dreams uncoil. Shrinkage is negativity based on perspective. I’m longer & stronger than it appears. My patterns seem fragile but all it requires is a bit more self care. Stretch me beautiful...I ain’t talking bout hair.... #26inThisBih
@pimpfriedrice_: It’s my birthday!! We turning up ALL DAY!
@FloribamaShore: Poor Candace is about to have a heart attack 😭 #MTVFloribamaShore
@sheen_is_back: Happy birthday @pimpfriedrice_ ....I got a shot with your name on it in nyc. You ready to rage?  #Floridabamashore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @sheen_is_back Yes!! Yes I am! See you soon!!
@JeremiahBuoni: "@jsfamvaca: I’m laughing so hard. @iHeartRadio/@OnAirWithRyan put out a video for most binged Netflix Shows of 2018 but used @FloribamaShore cast for 13 Reasons Why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @sallyannsalsano " RT 13 Reasons Why..... you should watch @FloribamaShore πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” 1. Drama 2. Partying 3. Vacations 4. Fights 5. Hookups 6. @JeremiahBuoni and my favorite 7 other Reasons 7.@GusSmyrnios 8. @nillythesquid 9.@aimeehall1001 10. @K0nigi 11. @KirkMedas 12. @pimpfriedrice_ 13. @codibutts
@FloribamaShore: 2019 is coming in hotter than this door that hit Nilly in the face! 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: My new year's resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full with either rum, vodka, or whiskey. 🍻πŸ₯ƒ #NewYearsEve2018 #HappyNewYear #MTVFloribamaShore ✨ Happy New Year!
@JeremiahBuoni: The opportunity to grow and be better as every year comes is my favorite part about the turn of a new year! What’s yours? #aspiration #goals #newyear #growth #opportunity #2019 #imcomingforyou
@KirkMedas: 2018 slick might have been the best year of my life. I have a feeling 2019 will be even better. Each new year I wanna progress and grow mentally, and financially πŸ₯‚
@pimpfriedrice_: I couldn’t imagine bringing in my new any other way... the BIGGEST partiers I know.. my mama and pops. Love them to death #HappyNewYear #IGetDrunkWithMyParents
@aimeehall1001: I had the cutest New Years outfit to wear and it’s a winter outfit but this Alabama weather has decided it’s Summer again. Fuckkkk 🀦🏼‍♀️
@aimeehall1001: I still got 15 more minutes to be a bitch before I have to change who I am. #HappyNewYearsEve #NewYears2019
@aimeehall1001: Princess Goddess #nobitch Mermaid.
@nillythesquid: I only spent $7.31 last night and it was at whataburger... Happy New Year!
@nillythesquid: I went to dinner with a group of friends last night and one of the guys asked to say grace before we ate... guess who got my New Years kiss... πŸ‘€
@JeremiahBuoni: Happy New Year everybody!!! Coming into the new year checking to see if my abs need work..... From this view, I think summer of 2019 is gonna be a blast🀣🀣🀣 Always room for improvement😜 • #abs #confident #summer #happynewyear #improvement #letsgetit
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore and 6 others You’re sweet
@aimeehall1001: My New Years kiss was my gay best friend. 2019 buckle up.
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Felt like I was back in the beach house!
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid ❤️
@weyxheyhoran: It’s my birthday so I’m literally getting drunk by myself watching @FloribamaShore like I’m there screaming BITCHHH at my TV πŸ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: Or are they just friends? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Happy birthday to our very own @nillythesquid! We hope there's plenty of champagne involved πŸΎπŸŽ‰
@aimeehall1001: Happy Birthday @nillythesquid Love you!
@GusSmyrnios: If you want to go big stop thinking small ✊🏼
@aimeehall1001: This diet is making me a crazy fuckin bitch.
@FloribamaShore: Every relationship has its ups and downs, but this fight is a first for these two bromantics! 😱 #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!  Sneak Peek: Jerigus Have A Fight / Jeremiah and Gus get into a fight at dinner in Cabo.
@drewtappon: It’s the week of @FloribamaShore birthdays! Sending so much love to the birthday girls @pimpfriedrice_ and @nillythesquid who make our Thursday nights bright. Happy new year, ladies! @495Prods #MTVFloribamaShore @sallyannsalsano @ebearah #HBD
@kelleyoorloff: Happy birthday to the Princess of Pizza πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•@nillythesquid
@nillythesquid: I just want to wake up from this nightmare
@nillythesquid: I love you...
@pimpfriedrice_: If you’re not growing together, you’re growing apart. Stay on the same page and communicate even in your toughest chapters. There’s never a bad ending in what’s MEANT to be...
@nillythesquid: I guess heaven was needing a hero... somebody just like you.
@nillythesquid: Your words in my memory are like music to me..

#SHOREDAY 
@FloribamaShore: Kortni might just lash out if Gus and Nilsa keep flirting... LITERALLY πŸ’₯ #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c!  Sneak Peek: Kortni Has A Meltdown / Kortni loses her sh*t when Gus and Nilsa start flirting again.
@KirkMedas: It’s THURSDAY! Who’s ready for an all new episode of @FloribamaShore!? 🀩πŸ€ͺπŸ’₯ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @KirkMedas WE ARE πŸ‘
@KirkMedas: Going vegan for a month after my vacation next week. A little experiment. Wish me luck. I’m gunna need it
@FloribamaShore: Karma has a name and it's spelled N-I-L-S-A! She's out for payback on Kortni, on a brand new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 9/8c πŸ’₯  Sneak Peek: Karma's A B*tch / Nilsa seeks revenge on Kortni for busting her nose.
@FloribamaShore: Bae watch? 😍  Don't miss these hunks on a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 9/8c!
@K0nigi: All new episode of @FloribamaShore tonight 9/8c!!
@FloribamaShore: CHI CHIS UP! Who's ready for tonight's new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore!? πŸ”₯
@FloribamaShore: Aimee... You good love? πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV!
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Waiting on @FloribamaShore to start like. #mtvfloribamashore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @MTV @495Prods @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @GusSmyrnios @aimeehall1001
@K0nigi: Tune in tonight for an all new episode of @floribamashore! 9/8c! #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: My sister is out and making me jailhouse burritos tonight! ❤️
@pimpfriedrice_: The day I found out we were riding ATVs and not a TV...  (I had never heard of ATVs prior to this y’all πŸ˜‚)  #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @FloribamaShore @KirkMedas #Cabo
@FloribamaShore: Another new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore is coming in HOT in 1 HOUR on @MTV! πŸ”₯
@drewtappon: One hour until Cabo Craziness is back on your tv @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@GeoffKeith: One hour from now it's time for @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore on @MTV with @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @codibutts brought to you by @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon. I'll be live tweeting. Fun show!
@aimeehall1001: Who’s live tweeting with me tonight? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Race to your TV because an all new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts next! πŸŽπŸ’¨
@MattieLBreaux: Patiently waiting on @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@babiibooh143: Lowkey excited for #MTVFloribamashore tonight @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@akelly_93: I’ve been laughing since last week about “ja-swing”. As soon as they dropped... @pimpfriedrice_  @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore


AS THEY SAW IT: "Not Nothing Physical" 
@FloribamaShore: Tune into @MTV RIGHT NOW to watch a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore! πŸŽ‰
@495Prods: Let's get this party started ... 🍻@FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore πŸ–️  @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi @nillythesquid @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@_hartbrianna: My Thursday nights are dedicated to watching @GusSmyrnios on @FloribamaShore πŸ₯°
@K0nigi: Here we go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: It’s #MTVFloribamashore time!
@drewtappon: It’s time.  @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@K0nigi: .@pimpfriedrice_  kills me πŸ˜‚ glass as the flo #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Y’all got this! .@aimeehall1001 .@pimpfriedrice_  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me at the start of a night out: Let's turn up! Me after a night out, when I'm broke and hungover:  (GIF: Aimee - "Who does this s___ for him?")
@K0nigi: This man not attached to anything just chilllin πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aKaButt: Im so ready to see @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfriedrice_ on this swing #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: This is why I don’t work at places like this lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I JUST conquered the water and now I gotta do the air tho?! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@hippielilicaxo: @pimpfriedrice_ is literally my number one favorite cast member πŸ˜‚ Taking things like a trooper...#MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: How do I say this....... I’m SCARED OF HEIGHTS TOO😱😱😱 #help #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: "@dazedwithjkilla: @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 what we’re y’all thinking in the moments before y’all dropped on the swing?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT We bout to die and something gon snap #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@K0nigi: I literally remember you saying help me Jesus!!! .@aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I’m crying! I don’t like heights. #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: Too many sound effects and @aimeehall1001 wailing ain’t helping 🀦🏾‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@GeoffKeith: "Do something to help me mentally..." -@pimpfriedrice_  "I run Giant Swing at Wild Canyon in Mexico. I'm not Dr. Drew." -Swing Operator Guy  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@aimeehall1001: I turned into a whole nun falling from that bungee swing. #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: “Looks just like Africa” @pimpfriedrice_ 🀣🀣#MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Alright .@codibutts lets not shit out pants πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: "cabo was asking a lot of me right now"  @pimpfriedrice_ discussing swimming LOL #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@jessie4072: @pimpfriedrice_  made me nervous and it wasn't even me. #Jesus
@K0nigi: Y’all it’s a lot higher than it looks! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Yea that’s right. We did it bitches! #MTVFloribamashore @pimpfriedrice_
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ we're so proud #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: Felt nervous for @pimpfriedrice_ and @aimeehall1001 the whole time they were on that swing, but glad they handled it well! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Proud of you Candace!! @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @GusSmyrnios Thank you! Never doin it again tho
@akelly_93: I’ll be crying out for Jesus too! @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: .@nillythesquid  poor thing has been sick all day :( #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: The sound I made when I dropped🀣 #baby #MTVFloribamaShore
@akelly_93: “So you’re going to help her not puke or something?” - @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Talk about an adrenaline rush 😝 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me when I see couples making out in public 🀒 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa throwing up)
- @pimpfriedrice_: Awwww @nillythesquid wish you coulda done it with us πŸ˜” #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@dc408dxnow: “The most funnest thing I’ve ever done in my life.” - @codibutts  Today is his birthday in the same week @pimpfriedrice_ & @nillythesquid had their bdays as well.
@GusSmyrnios: Just wanna make sure she’s ok 🀷🏻‍♂️ @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@akelly_93: Gus Gus Gus Gus 🀷🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️ @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MTV: @akelly_93 @GusSmyrnios living legend #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Well it seems @nillythesquid had one too many tequila shots last nightπŸ™ƒ #pukeandrally #MTVFloribamaShore
@jussstoof: Omfg @pimpfriedrice_ “it looks Just like Africa” #MTVFloriBamaShore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: When your friends keep disrespecting you πŸ™ƒ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa)
@K0nigi: .@GusSmyrnios just doesn’t want to hurt her by sleeping in bed or hooking up so as Gus friend I just keep them apart.. and .@nillythesquid has said she’s done with him several times so I’m just trying to keep feelings from being hurt... I don’t hear their one on one condvos yall
@drewtappon: "@SaraLiz92: @sallyannsalsano bless you for making Floribama Shore happen. #MTVFloribamaShore" RT She’s our princess goddess mermaid Executive Producer/Creator! @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: "@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfriedrice_ you are the real MVP!! You got your edges soaked in foreign waters...that is true #BlackGirlBravery #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore" RT 🀣🀣 I’m dead at #BlackGirl
@JeremiahBuoni: How many times are we gonna hear girl code tonight??πŸ™„ Keep track and let me knowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #girlcode #MTVFloribamaShore #howmanytimes
- @GusSmyrnios: @JeremiahBuoni $100 on at least 20
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios Do I hear 25?!?!?!🧐 #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I love both .@nillythesquid and .@GusSmyrnios I guess by me trying to help made it worse... #MTVFloribamaShore
@Tessjc_: @GusSmyrnios needs to write a book for all guys out there about how to care for a girl? Gus is literal boyfriend goalsπŸ’•πŸ’• FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SPEEDO-ROCKING KING @codibutts πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Happy birthday @codibutts !! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
@briasoboojie: “Shouldn’t they be cool? They had sex!” Right? I would hope Nilsa and Gus are cool. @pimpfriedrice_  #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I really think they are messin with you lol .@aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: What I thought was facial soap ended up being sweaty nut sack soap. #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Nut juice all over @aimeehall1001 face 😭🀣😭🀣😭 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all like my pussy underwear kkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee meow. #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: Sometimes me and .@GusSmyrnios get in our heads can’t help it... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @GusSmyrnios: @K0nigi That’s why we got each other ✊🏼❤️
@FloribamaShore: Aimee, there ain't no "communal" soap πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her and Codi's face reactions)
@pimpfriedrice_: Nut juice contains protein @aimeehall1001 ... protein is healthy #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@GeoffKeith: Oh snap @aimeehall1001 lathered her face in @codibutts birthday boy nut sack soap! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@GusSmyrnios: Was in a bad mood for reasons I can’t talk about πŸ™„ #MTVFloribamaShore
@akelly_93: @KirkMedas speaks the truth. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Kortni really out here cock-blocking Nilsa! 😱 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Mind your own f___ing business")
@briasoboojie: Lmao the people at home talking shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @pimpfriedrice_ @nillythesquid @KirkMedas @K0nigi  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Is @aimeehall1001 gonna change up the quo-fo up a bit?πŸ€” We shall see😏 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Yes I am #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: .@aimeehall1001 you moving everywhere πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: If any Mexican man wants to marry me so I can get my citizen ship in Mexico that would be lovely. #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: All I can look at is @K0nigi chewing this bread like a prisoner 🀣 #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: BRB, moving to Mexico ✈️πŸ’Ό #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "They cook the best down here, they look the best down here")
@K0nigi: I would never do anything out of spite #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Let me just drink in peace πŸ˜‚ I’m in a mood I’ll get over it #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ get em girl #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I feel you .@GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
- @GusSmyrnios: @K0nigi πŸ’•
@JeremiahBuoni: There’s a dark cloud that keeps following me and I suspect it’s @GusSmyrnios πŸ‘Ώ #MTVFloribamaShore #jerigus
@aimeehall1001: I love Gus Gus but damn he is captain save a hoe. @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: Salty salty salty #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: OOP, Jeremiah snapped at Gus! 🍿 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm trying to have a f___ing good time man")
@GusSmyrnios: No I can’t hold a fork correctly πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @GusSmyrnios lemme give you some lesson #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Damn Aimee lol shit. “Spanked Lil boy” ouch #MTVFLORIBAMASHORE
@Samu3lla: I always on Kirk side during these situations tbh #MtvFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore @KirkMedas
- @MTV: @Samu3lla @KirkMedas Kirk usually right πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kaydozkai: When you’re already pissed and people keep asking what’s wrong.  @GusSmyrnios give the damn man some space!
@amione0314: @aimeehall1001 is the funniest person on @MTVShows don’t @ me
@JeremiahBuoni: “Take your somber attitude back to the hotel”😳 DayummmπŸ˜‚ #dadtalk #MTVFloribamaShore
- @tiffanyheinen: Yesss πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ thank you for saying it!! @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribama
@i_am_michaelnyc: Mood. #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfriedrice_ @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@Sandraaaa___: @aimeehall1001 is really the funniest person on Floribama  shore πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m cracking up
- @drewtappon: @Sandraaaa___ Let’s be real. @aimeehall1001 is the funniest person in a lot of places. Not just on @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@jussstoof: Tbh @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfriedrice_ are my entire being and attitude in life wrapped up in two perfect humans #MTVFloriBamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I’m not even causing any ruckus just let me be lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @codibutts Cookie Monster πŸ€ͺ #MtvFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: i don't play y'all.  this is trending FOR ME~ but soon TRENDING for the WORLD.  you hear me! #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV
@MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios Gus Gus why I being salty πŸ€’πŸ€‘
@MattieLBreaux: Next time I Am in Cabo im on that damn swing πŸ€ͺ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Conquer Fear! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I do @aimeehall1001 lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: All the Spanish we need to know: "comes mi galleta" πŸͺ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "E__ my cookie")
@K0nigi: Usuallly we all get woken up for breakfast... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I don’t need to take no test to live in Mexico. I know all the Spanish I need to know. Eat my cookie! #MTVFloribamashore
@abigailnoelleee: Everyone: tweeting about the Gus/Nilsa/kortni drama  Me: tweeting about the way @GusSmyrnios is holding his fork πŸ˜‚
@aimeehall1001: I’m from Perdido Alabama where we don’t wear no fuckin shoes. #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: Amen!!! .@KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I just need 10 mins!!! And I couldn’t get thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Same #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: Go @aimeehall1001 shots solve it all lol @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen: Love drama on @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribama yessss lol
@tiffanyheinen: Bruh 🀣 they sound like a wounded animal on the swings πŸ˜‚. @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribama @aimeehall1001
@FloribamaShore: Nilsa sipping her tea hearing about Gus being in a bad mood ☕️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her)
@JeremiahBuoni: Welcome to the game of pot stirring and here’s your hostess @K0nigi 🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Mental notes πŸ“ #MtvFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Looks like Gus is saying Jeremiah isn't a true friend! 😱 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "A true friend would be there for me")
@JeremiahBuoni: Jerigus is on the edge right now!! #jerigus #MTVFloribamaShore
@emmacarlann: I need to find a guy like @GusSmyrnios
@hottwing23: @GusSmyrnios Thanks for making Thursday night tv worth watching πŸ”₯
@aimeehall1001: Omg I’m dying at @codibutts! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: My sister just got out of jail and she said somebody give the producers of @FloribamaShore an award this shit is hilarious! #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Codi didn't choose the speedo life, the speedo life chose Codi 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him taking off his pants in the pool)
@KirkMedas: Hahahaha ayeeee Future playing in the background of @codibutts dancing πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯ #MtvFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas I heard that 😎😎😎😎
@GusSmyrnios: Codi in that speedo and that song is just too much 🀣🀣 @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Omg! @codibutts and these speedos πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@JeremiahBuoni: Nightmares in America with @codibutts speedoπŸ˜– #MTVFloribamaShore
@LovebugMcKayla: Holy shit, I'm jealous of @GusSmyrnios cigarette rn...  fuck my life
@GusSmyrnios: Beach house just gets to you eventually you know #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Bros again πŸ’ͺ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Jeremiah and Gus)
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore Bros always!!πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ #jerigus #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I’m a Pisces it’s just how I am #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t come take a shit in our bathroom! @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamashore
@akelly_93: @GusSmyrnios smoking a cigarette is something I didn’t know I needed until now.  #MtvFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: PREACH .@KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@theqveenkee: πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni but you can always fix the issue that’s what matters
@GusSmyrnios: We fight but that shit never last @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GusSmyrnios Never bro! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Sorry Nilsa 😬 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Umm I’m in Cabo if it’s some drama, I don’t wanna fuckin hear it. #MTVFloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: Real friends can say the things we need to hear not want to hear! I’m grateful for my boy @GusSmyrnios because we respect each other and listen to each other.πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #jerigus #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: If I was chasing Gus wouldn’t I be up his ass right now? #MTVFloribamaShore
@tynextjes: @KirkMedas is the realest dude on this whole show, always speaking facts ‼️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Just speaking faxtz #MtvFloribamaShore
@briasoboojie: .@aimeehall1001 is such a mood. Don’t talk to me about bullshit while I’m on vacation.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Stop sending mixed signals! 🚨 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "It's best for me to keep my distance and stop flirting with everyone")
@GusSmyrnios: I’m affectionate towards everyone πŸ™„ just my personality #MtvFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I pledge allegiance to that a$$ in the United poolstate of Los Cabo!! 🀣🀣🀣 @codibutts #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @mtv @495prods @floribamashore
@Samu3lla: YOU BETTER TELL HIM AIMEE ! #FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Nilsa is just about ready to let Gus and Kortni be a thing, if they want! πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Let 'em")
@MattieLBreaux: I see u Gus #Bounceback #MtvFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Can we just talk about the music on the show right now πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Making me wanna dance πŸ’ƒπŸ» #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Bring the problem to the problem🀦🏻‍♀️ #MtvFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Why did I have to hear the word Cookies..... shit! #Imthecookiemonster Different cookie but still
@MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios Hahahaha love u Gus Gus! I get it but u to cute not to be smiling 😎 u need a breakfast wrapπŸ€ͺ
@FloribamaShore: Me, five minutes after walking into work 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "Somebody find me a margarita, ASAP")
@GusSmyrnios: Somebody find me a margarita ASAP #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I’m tired of having these talks because I have nothing with Gus but a friendship. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This restaurant is so awesome!! #goals #foodporn #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Crossing the state line was vacation for me growing up #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: When your boss catches you asleep at work for the fifth time 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "How many talks do we have to have")
@KirkMedas: This convo between @K0nigi and @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: "If I wanted @GusSmyrnios's dick in my mouth I would've sucked it a long time ago!" @K0nigi is available to for kid's parties and Church events... all on her website …http://www.totallywouldvesuckeditififeltlikeit.com @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @nillythesquid @495Prods
@GeoffKeith: Everyone's having such a nice time and we know it's about to change fast... @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@dc408dxnow: Final night out and a dinner by the beach, but things still going on with Nilsa and Kortni. They’re hoping this will end without drama. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @dc408dxnow Have you seen the teases? #OhMyNose @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: When @GusSmyrnios said he'd cuddle with @codibutts too I like how Codi was stroking his chin like he was thinking, "Wait, I can snuggle Gus, too? Hmm..." @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV  @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@GeoffKeith: There seems to be a struggle between @GusSmyrnios downer mood and the extreme happiness @JeremiahBuoni's shirt is bringing. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@GeoffKeith: "She doesn't think like normal people." -@KirkMedas  "You don't break girl code." -@nillythesquid  "I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck" -What @K0nigi's probably thinking   @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods
@K0nigi: Dude mixed signals arnt cool I’m stuck in the middle and that’s my fault.
@GusSmyrnios: Just wanted to clear the air @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: TBH Gus needs to stop sending Nilsa mixed signals and Nilsa needs to stop giving him a chance ☕️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "I'm about to knock Nilsa and Gus both the f___ out")
@JeremiahBuoni: What sound does a door make when it hits your face..? I don’t know but Nilsa nose(knows)😝😝 #dadjoke #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I think anyone that haves sex should be cordial and cool... #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@K0nigi: It was just ironic her face was there at the moment.. 🀦🏻‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Me and @nillythesquid are nosy af! #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Me: I hate drama. Also me, when I hear drama:  (GIF of Nilsa hearing conversation from outside bathroom)
@KirkMedas: @K0nigi you’re a savage bruh lmao #MTVFloribamaShore
@TrashyTVBitch: Oh the irony of @aimeehall1001 saying she and @nillythesquid are nosy #MTVFloribamaShore
@LeaMaggio: “It’s like Star Wars. It never dies” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @pimpfriedrice_ has the best quotes #MTVFloribamaShore
@MissieLDee: I’m gonna say it again, @pimpfriedrice_ the most level headed, mature one in the house #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: IN THE FACEEE πŸ’₯ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of that moment)
@drewtappon: Poor @nillythesquid @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@495Prods: Current mood ... πŸ‘Ώ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Eavesdropping NEVER works out! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith No. No it does notπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: You know when you just want to wack your sister sometimes that’s what I meant by I’ve been waiting for that πŸ™„#MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Kortni: My bad. Also Kortni:  (GIF of her laughing)
@K0nigi: That was my first reaction was to laugh 🀦🏻‍♀️
@K0nigi: I shouldn’t of laughed.. that was really fucked up of me.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: But I wasn’t the only one grinning
@aimeehall1001: And @K0nigi is acting like she does not give a fuck. 🀦🏼‍♀️ #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: “Y’all gotta bust up in that bitch” πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: It was a complete accident I didn’t know she was there... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Lmfao @K0nigi got them grocery store feet. #MTVFloribamashore
@KirkMedas: I know about breaks, and bruises πŸ€£πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MTV: @KirkMedas mr doctor over here #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: “My bad......... Hahahaha-haha-haaaaaa” @K0nigi is unbothered. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @Buuuurrrr: @JeremiahBuoni Lol not funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but funny.
- @JeremiahBuoni: @Buuuurrrr Right?!?!?πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore #notfunny #but #funny
@Buuuurrrr: I wish the men in my life were more like @JeremiahBuoni & @GusSmyrnios 🀷🏻‍♀️😫πŸ”₯♥️
@K0nigi: Growing up I had my nose broke several times and I laughed about it.. i was raised to tough it out or I’d get in trouble if I cried.. #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: The speedo make its first appearance tonight! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I feel like I need to say sorry again genuinely.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all believe Kortni's apology? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I will apologize for that")
@codibutts: Damn @K0nigi don’t give a fuck! #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I apologized and that’s all I can do for now..
@briasoboojie: What makes me so heated is that @nillythesquid is clearly not the fighting type. Kortni wouldn’t be doing all that if she hit @aimeehall1001 or @pimpfriedrice_ like that. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Hahaha @pimpfriedrice_ tells @nillythesquid what will piss her off THE MOST and then goes, "Don't repeat that. Just go to bed." #pressingcharges #mexicanjail #aydiosmio @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods …
- @drewtappon: @GeoffKeith It’s like @pimpfriedrice_ suddenly channeled the shit stirring of @codibutts   @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas
@aimeehall1001: Umm @K0nigi I just do not see your Angel Mother telling you to suck it up. 🐸🍡 #MTVFloribamashore
- @K0nigi: @aimeehall1001 Call her lol
- @aimeehall1001: @K0nigi I will lmao #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: Look call me messy or whatever for tellin @nillythesquid, but I really didn’t think Nilsa was gonna react like that. Where I come from, we don’t press charges over swinging doors.. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: I fucking love Mexico #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Anybody know how much bail money costs in Mexico? 😩 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore I know it’s not cheap in America. #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I said karma is a bitch for listening through a door when I wasn’t even talking shit #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: It's a Butts family reunion! Next time on #MTVFloribamaShore πŸ‘
@codibutts: Oh yeah it’s my birthday today! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @codibutts and mexico loves you #MTVFloribamaShore

@JeremiahBuoni: Ladies and gentlemen our winner for the Cabo pot stirrer is @pimpfriedrice_ 😳😱 Didn’t see that coming🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore #surprisewinner
@POTTSEY3212: @codibutts @KirkMedas yoooooooooooooo how do y'all do it for real!?!?! You live in a house with 2 complete divas Gus and @nillythesquid πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”..... Those 2 are ridiculous on all levels Gus falls in love with a chick from the club and Nilsa wants to press charges JESUS SAVE THEM
@iam_h3rsh3y: @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 & @codibutts are always having fun being naked together. Lol it’s amazing and seems fun they’re all like siblings. #mtv #MTVFloriBamaShore can’t wait til next Thursday.
@GeoffKeith: When you're accidentally hit straight in the face you kinda wanna be mad at someone and will always feel like it was kind of on purpose even if it wasn't. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @MTV @K0nigi @nillythesquid @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @drewtappon: @GeoffKeith This is a case for @JudgeJudy  @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @nillythesquid @K0nigi @KirkMedas @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@Marissa45104409: SHE TOTALLY DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE LOL!!! Not trash talking cause I know they all love each other but come on even I wanna hit my sister in the face sometimes lmao so yeah  @K0nigi @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Ooooh @pimpfriedrice_ now u knowwwwwwwwwwww @nillythesquid is not gonna keep that info to herself. Girl u stirred the pot, the pan, and the damn bathtub full of dirty water!!! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @MTV @495Prods
@Courtney_aa: @KirkMedas and @pimpfriedrice_ are my kind of people. Mind they own business but will tell like it isπŸ‘πŸΎ #floribama #MTVFloriBamaShore
@KrapflAlyssa: @pimpfriedrice_ is BEYYOND the best on the show! I could be friends with this chick 🀟🏻
@pimpfriedrice_: All this drama in Cabo... THIS why we shoulda went to Detroit! 😀 #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@codibutts: Man fuck @GusSmyrnios mood right now! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Fuck you @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Jerigus squashed their beef almost as soon as it started πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni Here we go with the dad jokes lol
@FloribamaShore: Breaking up with Gator ✅  Learning to swim ✅  Conquering her fear of heights ✅  THIS IS THE YEAR OF CANDACE πŸ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Are we not season 3 worthy or what😜😎 #MTVFloribamaShore #season3
@TheJuuss: Dear @FloribamaShore @MTV @495Prods  We NEED a season 3  #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @K0nigi
@Starshyne9: Come on @mtv @495Prods give #MTVFloribamaShore a third season!!!!!
- @JeremiahBuoni: @Starshyne9 You heard her!!! Get to it @MTV and @495Prods 😜🀣 #MTVFloribamaShore #season3
@ERICAMSESTITO: #FloribamaShore we absolutely have to have a season Three of @GusSmyrnios and @JeremiahBuoni please let there be a season 3 of @FloribamaShore



▪      ▪      ▪

So,


REMEMBERING ONE GONE TOO SOON

As mentioned at the top, while the group marked the new year and three got to celebrate a birthday to begin 2019, there was some heartbreaking news as well.
   La Quinta, CA native Jorge Hernandez, a friend of Nilsa's and a member of the U.S. Air Force who was stationed in Panama City as Hurricane Michael pounded away at the Florida Panhandle, was the victim of a fatal accident when he was hit by an ongoing car on New Year's Day while on vacation in Nashville. Metro Police report that he tried to board a tour group vehicle that he was not allowed to board and had tried to open the door when it began to run away, but was run over by the vehicle.
   Understandably, so many in the Coachella Valley where Hernandez had just spent Christmas with his family, flew to Colorado for a snow week with friends and had just rung in the new year prior to starting another deployment in the Florida area, where he had also grown a strong following there. Nilsa was deeply affected by Jorge's sudden passing, and posted a eulogy on him on Instagram.

INSTAGRAM @NillyTheSquid
"Do you want to know where the term “barrel chested freedom fighter” came from? It came from you. That’s what you always called yourself (and your boys) Pipe hitting, strong, badass, selfless warriors. I always imagined myself with a man like you. You set the bar so high, that’s why I haven’t found mine yet, that and you just haven’t really approved of any of the stragglers I introduce you to. I could always count on you to think of funny and embarrassing nicknames for them once their time ran up and I would be sad. Then you’d take me to brunch and tell me I was kinda pretty, but dumb but you loved me anyways. When I really needed to hear it you would say all the right things and make sure I knew my worth. I blame you for my blue and orange monster addiction, the weird skull one, but “can’t have them all the time because they are so bad for you” I’ll probably drink one today... with vodka because why not right?? We turned your little phrases you say ALL THE DARN TIME into a drinking game. Anytime Jorge says “I love you” “are you mad at me” “I miss you” or “why do you hate me” we have to take a drink... those Sundays were the best. I’d give anything to hear your voice again. People tell me all the time “you’re one of a kind” I say “yep, but just wait till you meet Jorge”... you are the male version of me. I remember when the show first came about, you were the number one person pushing me to pursue it... how crazy is it that the producers were asking me who you were because you were in pretty much all of the funny videos I had saved on my phone and sent in...then guess what? They asked if they could interview you too... you were about to leave to do the lords work. You still managed to call me while you were away. I love you for that. You don’t know how much it meant to hear a familiar voice, my favorite voice. You always made sure not only me, but every single person in your life and even random strangers felt special. But let’s be real, you never met a stranger. No one ever made me laugh as hard as you did. All my crazy ideas you thought were good ideas. Thank you for that. We didn’t deserve you. You were a gift to us and I guess God needed you more than we did."

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, it's Week 3 of Season 2 of Ex On The Beach, as a familiar face shows up in Malibu, a potential relationship goes down in flames, and the season's first elimination goes down. We'll see you then, and enjoy your Saturday...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).