Sunday, February 3, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach S2 - "Low Blows" (Backtracked)

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hello and welcome back... we've just witnessed an uneventful Super Bowl with a familiar result in the Patriots now just winning #6. Due to our focus on our just completed preseason posts on The Challenge: War of the Worlds, we're just now starting to catch up on covering the episodes of the past two weeks in MTV Reality. But, we have a more than upbeat roundup to this Super Sunday: the 'Pulse of what is the most explosive episode yet of Ex On The Beach U.S.

When we last left Malibu, the house greeted Farrah after a court date temporarily gave her reason to exit the house. There was also a big revelation when an intimate truth involving the love triangle of Corey, Morgan and Jay led to fireworks by the pool. And in a repeat of what happened last season on the show, there was a double elimination when a Young Buck, Nelson, decided to send both Janelle's ex Kareem and Murray's ex Cory Z. home.

For what the house will have to deal with next, the exes who are coming in Week 6 in Cali will offer an ex who will do nothing more than to break up a relationship between cuddle buddies. But that is relative calm compared to what goes down with the other ex who will roll into town and in turn will spare a battle royale, not just with one pair of simmering tensions but with another taking place when our mom finds herself getting into others' business and causing chaos of her own.

After the jump, it's a backtracked edition of SocialPulse covering Episode 6 of Ex On The Beach Season 2... plus, we'll spill some tea about what's to come next in MTV Reality. Dive in, friends...


Day Before #ExDay and #ExDay Itself, and #BBCeleb 
@ExOnTheBeach: .@BadGirlJanelle's ex shows up and all hell breaks loose! 😲 Watch your back @00Hitsdiidii πŸ‘€ | #ExOnTheBeach is ALL NEW TOMORROW at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ™Œ
- @00Hitsdiidii: @ExOnTheBeach Production: “Didi there is new fresh meat down there for you”   My dumass: “about timeee”   Shack of secrets: congratulations you played yourself πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️   TUNE IN TOMORROW πŸ˜‚
@NurysKMateo: God keeps sending blessings my way and I couldn’t be any more grateful ♥️
- @- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo You deserve it babygirl ❤️
- @audreydiazz: @NurysKMateo Blessings on blessings on blessings. Couldn't be happier for you mama ❤️
@NurysKMateo: You ever get so annoyed that you can’t fall asleep you start crying cuz that’s me rn
@jossie_flores: See if you spot me in @TEYANATAYLOR new video #wtp  Well guess my full scene didn’t make the final cut but hey i still see me πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»‍♂️πŸ”₯ WHERES JOZEA πŸ‘€
@MayaBenberry: Watch my baby @BadGirlJanelle fight for her love on an all new episode of #ExOnTheBeach tomorrow night! πŸ’œπŸ”₯

@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸŽ™NEW PODCAST UP!πŸŽ™Today on #ChallengeMania, @DerrickMTV & I speak to MARLON WILLIAMS (@blackzeusfit) about football, #RealWorld Portland, playing on Rivals II w/ @JordanW_usa, why he left @ChallengeMTV, why he wants BACK on, his fitness career & MORE!πŸ“²https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F16819195 …
@kailah_casillas: you all always ask me how I met @iammikeyp. This is the EXACT moment I saw him for the first time ever. How cool that there’s a picture of it? πŸ’•
- @iammikeyp: @kailah_casillas This was 3 years ago! ♥️
@Marie_TBD: Screenshots > YouTube videos. Alexa play, Baby boy da Prince, “The way I live.”
@iamkamiam_: All Smiles 😁🌈
@DayDaVonne_: I don’t see me dating anyone any time soon lmaoo people’s energy is weird
@tonyraines: "@DovySimuMMA: Guy wasn't about to get tripped bro. " RT Studying this move in case I ever do another Challenge with Cory 🀼‍♂️
@CoryWharton: Hit 700k on Instagram 🍾 Twitter we have some ground to make upπŸ™ŒπŸ½
@Kmorrisx: I said goodnight to everyone at 8pm. And it’s now midnight I’m still awake
@hbarfield13: I know I’m on Mtv and that is cool and all butttt I think my life would be made if I could play catch with @bakermayfield keep doing your thing my dude! #ibelieve #underdogstory
@Marie_TBD: YES LOLO too smart for y’all!!! @lolojones @CBSBigBrother #BBCeleb2 get them !!!!
@Marie_TBD: She said not in my house!!!! @lolojones 🚨🚨🚨
@Marie_TBD: I feel like I’m watching the real housewives of Atlanta in big brother house and I am absolutely obsessed!!!!!!!!! Kandi is the same exact person on both shows. Real. @Kandi
@Marie_TBD: Ryan lochte is the same a**shole we all figured he would be. #CBB2 #BigBrother
@Marie_TBD: Hahahah did not expect Ricky to say “ I think I just like to stir the pot.”
@Marie_TBD: Omg celeb big brother legit gave my chills. These women are so fierce. Best. Cast. Ever.
@Marie_TBD: Ricky Williams cracks me up!!
@Marie_TBD: Ok yikes someone check on Tom green.
@Marie_TBD: "@CBSBigBrother: The Houseguests should take a page from @RyanLochte for this Veto competition. #BBCeleb " RT This would be the guy who got suspended from the Olympics
@Marie_TBD: Wait where was Dina??
@BradFiorenza: #tbt to when pizza problems & palm trees were in the forecast... @Marie_TBD
- @Marie_TBD: @BradFiorenza Best friends forever.
@JOSHMBB19: Why is Joey in the game doesn’t want to win veto or talk game 🀷🏽‍♂️ #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Hope Ricky uses veto and lochete targets Lolo 🀞🏽🀞🏽 #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Tamar is great tv I thought I was problematic πŸ˜‚ #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Lochete pulling strings πŸ‘πŸ½ get Eva or lolo out that girl alliance is a huge threat #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Ricky selling out the guys just sealed lochete fate. He’s screwed moving forward in the game #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Jonathan and Tom green on the blocks sucks, it’s way to early for them to go #bbceleb
@JOSHMBB19: Favorites this far Jonathan, green, lochete & Tamar, Not a huge fan of lolo but respect that she’s woke to the game πŸ‘πŸ½ #bbceleb
@WestonBergmann: Life advice: make sure you give the love of your life flowers. And if you’re lazy, like me, pre-input every important date for the whole year, pre-write all your cards, and let… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_8W_tHSAV/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=4dzphkt6i7nf …
@CohenBrian_: "@BSummers0717: .@johnnybananas @KendalSheppard @ChallengeMTV Paulie & CM enjoying a FREE ⛴️ cruise w/ fans WAIT πŸ€” Where's HIS "contest winner" mom of a special needs child/owner of a nonprofit @meghanyarnall 😱 Right…" RT This is one of the most preposterous stories in a long time. And we just had two docs released about a Lord of the Flies breakout in the Caribbean led by a sociopath.
@Marie_TBD: BOTS throwback this Saturday. Did he or didn’t he throw that BOTS elimination!? so pumped. @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV #challengemania
@Kmorrisx: Work our video πŸ‘‡πŸ» https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBqljKHYAw/
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx Keyword “our” you’re welcoming for filming this while I took a break off from my reps
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Hahaha well if twitter invented a edit button that would of been ideal. But was I really going to erase and re post for 1 word. Ummm nah πŸ˜‚
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx Constant Mood
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Marie u forever make me burst out laughing and for that reason I truly adore u ♥️
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx I’m not sure if I should be offended since I’m serious about 90% of the time. πŸ˜‚
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD Well if I had the option to produce a tv show id just put a camera on u 24/7. That’s how much of a compliment u should take that πŸ€›πŸ½πŸŒš
- @Marie_TBD: @Kmorrisx Even when I’m tweezing my face?
@Marie_TBD: Too much again? I know.
- @Kmorrisx: @Marie_TBD πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ even that Marie 🀦🏽‍♀️
@Marie_TBD: I love it when twitter becomes a public text message with my influencer friends. @Kmorrisx

@MTV: Chad and Nicole are starting fresh, but will their connection be strong enough to last on #ExOnTheBeach?  Watch it all unfold on tonight's episode of #ExOnTheBeach tonight at 8/7c. πŸ₯‚
@ExOnTheBeach: .@BadGirlJanelle is LITERALLY at someones neck! 😳 | Sh*t is going down on #ExOnTheBeach TONIGHT, at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ™Œ
- @DerrickMTV: @ExOnTheBeach YES!! My favorite show on tonight! Thanks for reminding me!
@MayaBenberry: Liars are the worse type of people <
@JDVibezzz: A lot of shit gone come to light at the reunion... We gone see who lying, who fake,  who real,  and etc....  #EOTB
@jossie_flores: Y’all ready to finally meet my ex ? 🀦🏽‍♂️ #exonthebeach
@morgan_willett: "@extratv: *TODAY*! We're going LIVE with @morgan_willett at 11am PT/2pm ET to talk #ExOnTheBeach, #BBCeleb & more! πŸ‘‰ Watch at http://facebook.com/extra ! " RT I will try and keep my word vomiting under control but no promises
@coreybrooks34: "@ChallengeTea411: @morgan_willett @winston_hines @coreybrooks34 makes his dates pay for gas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" RT Lol Morgan was on a date one time and saw me there...and left w me instead πŸ˜‚ She cleaned my windows too
- @morgan_willett: @coreybrooks34 I actually did LOL at this one πŸ˜†
- @coreybrooks34: @morgan_willett I would’ve left with me too πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️😘
@BadGirlJanelle: I have the most limited WiFi EVER on this cruise but I SEE ALL OF YALLS TWEETS and I love you all!!!!! Keep tagging me!!! I’m RT’ing everyone after @ExOnTheBeach tonight!!!!
@Jay__Qs: @ExOnTheBeach is tonight at 8 pm!!! @BadGirlJanelle
@CoryWharton: Confidence is key πŸ”‘ and not being scared to fail πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@joss_mooney: About last week...😎
@ExOnTheBeach: Prince charming just turned into a toad REAL QUICK! 😳 | You don't want to miss an ALL NEW #ExOnTheBeach TONIGHT, at 8/7c on @MTV! πŸ™Œ
@jossie_flores: When you’re about to get that good πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ€£πŸ˜œ don’t miss tonight’s all new super messy ep. of @exonthebeach 8/7c on @Mtv @BadGirlJanelle @BadGirlJanelle
@morgan_willett: Tonight @ExOnTheBeach 8/7 c.... yeah basically my face says it all.
- @MattieLBreaux: Be sure and tune in tonight and check out my girl @morgan_willett @ExOnTheBeach
@NurysKMateo: Y’all, get ready to see @F1abraham act like even more of a trash ass human being on tonight’s episode of #ExOnTheBeach πŸ™ƒ 
@ExOnTheBeach: Now I know I had at least $3 in my account 😩 #ExOnTheBeach 
- @jossie_flores: @ExOnTheBeach Well also this happens 😒 #Exonthebeach
- @MurraySwanby: @ExOnTheBeach Hahahaha omg dead
@MurraySwanby: Forever Mood @BadGirlJanelle. Tonight catch new episode of @ExOnTheBeach on @MTV 8/7c!!
@ExOnTheBeach: We're just ONE HOUR away from an ALL NEW EXPLOSIVE episode of #ExOnTheBeach πŸ’₯ Are you ready? πŸ’… Don't miss it at 8/7c on @MTV!
@MayaBenberry: Only 1 more hour until a new episode of #ExOnTheBeach & all I can say is..
@Marie_TBD: .. @ExOnTheBeach pre-show twitter drama got me like....
@RomeoMiller: Almost time for a new @ExOnTheBeach!!! Tune into MTV.
@realChadJohnson: Tune in for more crazy bullshit on @exonthebeach tonight at 8/7c #mtv #exonthebeach @MTV
@Mackemdrummer: My first time watching one of these extra edition episodes, not soo bad
@MurraySwanby: Today is not the day for the power to be off on my whole f*cking block. ⚡️😀😑. Wtf!
@NurysKMateo: Tonight’s episode is gonna stress me out 🀦🏽‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach


AS THEY SAW IT: "Low Blows" 
@ExOnTheBeach: #ExOnTheBeach STARTS NOW on @MTV! πŸ“ΊπŸ’₯ RT if you're watching + live tweet with us using πŸ‘‰ #ExOnTheBeach πŸ’…
@00Hitsdiidii: NEW EPISODE of @ExOnTheBeach right now On @MTV πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½
@MayaBenberry: I’m still weak at how @MTV_NellyT came into the house and shook shit up #ExonTheBeach
@DarianV_: πŸ—£East Coast!! Brand new episode of @ExOnTheBeach on right now!
@ExOnTheBeach: Everyone is desperate for πŸ†πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of girl doing yoga on the beach)
@Jay__Qs: Lmao this announcer on @ExOnTheBeach is the best #letsgo
- @Marie_TBD: @Jay__Qs EEEK Someone tell him. #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: Too bad I didn’t vote for you dummy πŸ˜‚
@jossie_flores: Hey Carrie Bradshaw!!! #sexinthecity #exonthebeach 😎
@jossie_flores: Yes @F1abraham !!!!
@RobTiniOfficial: I’ve always been the Carrie Bradshaw of the group 🀷🏽‍♂️
@MayaBenberry: Why they do me like that?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³ #ExontheBeach
@jossie_flores: Bring on the πŸ†!!!!!!! @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@NurysKMateo: YOOO IM DEAD SHE SAID DUMBASS ONE & DUMBASS TWO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I wonder what that makes her? #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @NurysKMateo ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach
@morgan_willett: When they say you don’t have an ex coming and you get to watch other people’s lives implode for once.... ooh, have fun suckas @ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach
- @MonteJr5: @morgan_willett Until next week......#ExOnTheBeach
@ParkerCheyenne: FALL. IN. LINE! Or get off my beach.. #itsguccibitch @ExOnTheBeach tune in now ! All new episode of @ExOnTheBeach starts 5pm est 8pm PST on @MTV
@Mackemdrummer: Farrah: Did you maya have sex last night? Me: Nah we just talked #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Whose ex is about to make @MayaBenberry SICK! πŸ˜… #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I'm going to throw up")
@allrealitychat: AYE, the trio Janelle, Maya and Jozea #ExonTheBeach
@jossie_flores: SEX ON THE BEACH 😎✌️ #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: Bring on the πŸ† #SexOnTheBeach  @BadGirlJanelle & @jossie_flores #ExontheBeach
- @MurraySwanby: @MayaBenberry Hahaha get it sis 😜
@DarianV_: Looks like some ex’s are showing up😁 #exonthebeach
@Mackemdrummer: I’m soo ready for Jozea’s ex to wash up ashore, so he can stop screaming “I need d**k” around the house 🀦🏽‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @Mackemdrummer She was over you! πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@realChadJohnson: Hail ya, my brother Rob comes waltzing in @RobTiniOfficial
@Jay__Qs: Broooooosiedon! @RobTiniOfficial #italianstallion
@jossie_flores: Awww @MayaBenberry ❤️✌️
@NurysKMateo: Please explain how we’re whore but isnt your vagina out there for the whole public to see?? Please make it make sense @F1abraham #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Is this the first time someone shed happy tears over seeing their ex? Welcome to the party @RobTiniOfficial πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of his entrance)
- @RobTiniOfficial: First and last @ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: I’m so happy for you baby @jossie_flores #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @MayaBenberry I'm jealous TBH! #ExOnTheBeach
@NurysKMateo: YESSS @RobTiniOfficial SLAY THAT ENTRANCE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@jossie_flores: Oops 😎🀷🏻‍♂️ #exonthebeach
@Mackemdrummer: I fuckin love Rob! Welcome to the party my Boy
@Nyckid14: I love the holy trinity that is Jozea, Janelle and Maya #ExOnTheBeach
@xppandax: Janelle, Farrah, Maya and Jozea carried this season. PERIOD #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@jossie_flores "I slept with your ex to prove a point"  @RobTiniOfficial :  (GIF)
@hktrosclair: i’m obsessed with @ExOnTheBeach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@jossie_flores: I slept with your ex to prove a point !! Because I’m that b****** 😎πŸ”₯ #ExontheBeach
@morgan_willett: I would like everyone to know that @RobTiniOfficial is my fav human being and thank you @jossie_flores for having a delightful ex. Who cooks. #exonthebeach
- @RobTiniOfficial
 2h2 hours ago
More Robert Retweeted Morgan Willett
You’re welcome in my kitchen any day boo boo
@jossie_flores: Awww @coreybrooks34 looks so sad 😒 #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: I love my friendship with @jossie_flores & @BadGirlJanelle πŸ’œ #ExontheBeach
@Jay__Qs: @F1abraham look at the progress you have made !!! #hugs @ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: Everybody got lucky THAT night πŸ‘… #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Poor @coreybrooks34 who are you going to cuddle with now? Welp @Shashakay_ won't be crying anytime soon! πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of him)
@00Hitsdiidii: LMAOO @MTV please introduce me to our @ExOnTheBeach narrator cause I can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@realChadJohnson: The saddest moment of the entire series is @coreybrooks34 losing his cuddle buddy. #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: Me calling my mom letting her know not to watch this episode #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @MayaBenberry πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@NurysKMateo: Honestly tho I didn’t know Farrah didn’t like me until I’m seeing this shit now 🀷🏽‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Did @Shashakay_ call @F1abraham old? #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
@Mackemdrummer: Let’s see this Light skinned fish  #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: It's @DarianV_ πŸ˜… This smells like a setup #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Oooooh gurl")
@Jay__Qs: .Calling all challengers! ROYAL RUMBLE!!! #Catfights #oolala @ExOnTheBeach @BadGirlJanelle @F1abraham @NurysKMateo @00Hitsdiidii
@jossie_flores: Smh 🀦🏽‍♂️  #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: Y’all messy for making @BadGirlJanelle read that message and send that girl down there #SetUp #ExontheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: You bringing mess @DarianV_? ☕️ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF)
@00Hitsdiidii: MTV LIVE FEED REALLY?! #ExontheBeach
@jossie_flores: She better not because it will end up bad !!! #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: When you’re excited af for your friends ex to come @BadGirlJanelle not thinking that he gonna come & f*ck shit up #ExontheBeach
@JDVibezzz: Oh shit 😳😳 @DarianV_ This aint looking too good for you dawg 😱@ExOnTheBeach
@briaxoxo24: @MTV @ExOnTheBeach real petty for that one πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️πŸ˜‚
@jossie_flores: It’s not yours πŸ˜‚ omg what a mess #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: MY WIG πŸ˜‚πŸ’…  .@BadGirlJanelle "He's not going to kiss her, she's not even his type"  @DarianV_ :  (GIF: "You are tempting though")
@MayaBenberry: Take them deep breaths baby girl @BadGirlJanelle #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: You asked for it 🀦🏽‍♂️😌🀷🏻‍♂️ #exonthebeach
@JDVibezzz: Oh @DarianV_ you talking that talk 😱😱 #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: .@DarianV_ KNEW @BadGirlJanelle was in the house and STILL made a move on @00Hitsdiidii πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of them kissing
@jossie_flores: Boy bye!! πŸ˜‚ #ExontheBeach
@JDVibezzz: Ohhhhh 😱😱 #ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Baby it became jerry springer real quick!!! 😈✌️ #exonthebeach
@morgan_willett: JANELLE FOR HEISMAN #exonthebeach
@Jay__Qs: . @DarianV_  you got some good ears brotha!  #lightskin @ExOnTheBeach
- @JDVibezzz: @Jay__Qs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #FACTS
@MayaBenberry: “We’ve been trapped in this house what the fuck have you heard” - @Jay__Qs #ExontheBeach
@Mackemdrummer: Janelle remind me of Shanaynay when she saw her man kissing @00Hitsdiidii πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #exonthebeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @Mackemdrummer OMAHGOOOODNESSS πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Whoaaa @00Hitsdiidii got played by the light skin candy @DarianV_ πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: Tweeting on behalf of @BadGirlJanelle. She’s on a cruise currently and doesn’t have internet access to tweet along  #ExontheBeach
@jossie_flores: Boy you knew what you was there for 🀦🏽‍♂️ #exonthebeach
@iLissaNJ: Watching my favorite Host @RomeoMiller πŸ’‹❤️🌹  #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Honestly @jossie_flores tried to warn you sis πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Don't do it")
@MayaBenberry: Seeing my girl hurt like that made my heart break @BadGirlJanelle 😒 #ExontheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me when they say it's a fee for extra sauce πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Janelle - "I don't give a f___")
@PurveyorsofPop: Maya wiping away Janelle's tears is friendship goals. @MayaBenberry @BadGirlJanelle #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Janelle when she sees Diandra smiling @BadGirlJanelle @00Hitsdiidii #ExOnTHeBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Jozea's ex @RobTiniOfficial walking into the #ExOnTheBeach house like
@PurveyorsofPop: If you need a new cuddle buddy @coreybrooks34..... #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Janelle watching @00Hitsdiidii go on a date with her ex @DarianV_  in the Shack of Secrets. #ExOnTheBeach @BadGirlJanelle
@yoaveragemo: Jozea honey that logic is fucked up sis #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Better have some water on the beach, because Janelle and Jozea are THIRSTY! #ExOnTheBeach @BadGirlJanelle @jossie_flores
@zachh24_: #ExontheBeach is the best show on tv right now.
@matt_marcello: All these exes getting back together that is NOT what we want to see!!!!! This aint get back together on the beach #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: @BadGirlJanelle is still in love with this fool and this is what you do, your first FIVE MINUTES in the house @DarianV_ #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: "@wukster: Maya is literally physically holding down Janelle otherwise she would explode. It’s something to see. Maya and Morgan are physically restraining their girl! I am cackling here! #exonthebeach" RT THE HARDEST THING I’VE EVER DONE πŸ˜…
@MurraySwanby: Lol +-.. @ParkerCheyenne @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When you see A + B having a conversation without you πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Farrah sipping her drink)
@ExOnTheBeach: Me when my teacher is telling my parents how I act in class πŸ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Farrah - "Oh this one knows me")
@MayaBenberry: Yasss! @F1abraham is NOT playing today! #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: This is a good #ExontheBeach episode! We got sex & fights. What’s next?!
@ExOnTheBeach: Okay did karma trip Farrah? πŸ˜‚ How did she fall???? #ExOnTheBeach  (Video of her and Nurys' fight)
@ExOnTheBeach: Oh you a mom MOM!!! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Didi - "Whole @$$ Mother")
@itskae08: From now on @MayaBenberry, @BadGirlJanelle, and @F1abraham is the Boss Bitch Trio!!!  #ExOnTheBeach
@MurraySwanby: Y’all I’m just glad me and @morgan_willett aren’t in the middle of the drama for once. #tehe #carryon @ExOnTheBeach
- @morgan_willett: @MurraySwanby Yeah just wait until next week πŸ™ƒ
@Mackemdrummer: I know it’s a lot going on but s/o to that beeforoni I was smashing in the backgroundπŸ˜‹ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Enjoyed tonights episode? πŸ˜… Next Thursday on #ExOnTheBeach, Tension is STILL high and it's time for EVERYONE to report to the Shack of Secrets πŸ’…


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@jossie_flores: πŸ˜‚ that’s all goodnight #exonthebeach
@morgan_willett: Everyone in this house needs to sit in a circle, hold hands, take a shot & repeat “use your words, not your fists” (or in Farrah’s case.... foot) about a zillion times. #exonthebeach
@natesestok: This episode of @ExOnTheBeach wassssss crazzyyyyyy
@coreybrooks34: Lost my cuddle buddy @jossie_flores but @RobTiniOfficial is the mother freaking man so I’m cool w it πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️😍  #eotb
- @jossie_flores: @coreybrooks34 Still ❤️ ya baby lol
- @RobTiniOfficial: #handhug @coreybrooks34
- @Jay__Qs: @coreybrooks34 @jossie_flores @RobTiniOfficial U still got me ;)
@morgan_willett: I’m on a show where Farrah from Teen Mom just kicked another girl in the vagine. what is my life at this point
@moemfletch: #ExontheBeach producers in the back like
@NurysKMateo: I’m just disgusted that this bitch really thinks it’s okay to kick another woman on the vagina? You have a daughter.. could you imagine if something like that happened to her? DISGUSTED. She’s trash. And that’s that. #ExOnTheBeach
@JDVibezzz: LMAO they had @DarianV_ in the HOT seat frfr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† #ExOnTheBeach
@coreybrooks34: Some people got a message in a bottle, but @F1abraham got a genie 🧞‍♂️in a bottle and I made her wish come true on tonight’s @ExOnTheBeach extra additionπŸ₯‚πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️
@_beYOUtiful_T: Then for Diandra to go in the confessional and talk about how @BadGirlJanelle knew she could have her ex like girl you got all that from a 5 minute conversation. Whew chile who raised you bihs #ExonTheBeach
@allrealitychat: Farrah really fuckin w the winning team (Janelle, Maya and Jozea) >>> #ExonTheBeach
@rheannaesloca: Idc if janelle was extra .That was the love of her life coming in to get her back and he kissed someone especially that it was diandra someone she didn’t really fw .if diandra would have walked away and not of said anything and laughed she wouldn’t have got POPPED #ExontheBeach
@wukster: Maya is literally physically holding down Janelle otherwise she would explode. It’s something to see. Maya and Morgan are physically restraining their girl! I am cackling here! #exonthebeach
@TrashyTVBitch: OMG πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ “Ennie Meenie Minie Mo, that’s the mother fucking hoe” I CANT JANELLE WITH THE CLAPBACK  #ExOnTheBeach
@bettycooprr: farrah had good intentions, why would nurys, who not janelle friend, be talking to darian about janelle??? #exonthebeach
@bettycooprr: why is nurys even talking to janelle ex about janelle, that’s so weird to me #exonthebeach
@allrealitychat: Farrah finna get Nurys for talking to Darian lmaooooo. Farrah's a loyal friend to Janelle #ExonTheBeach
@rheannaesloca: Clearly janelle really hurt .. darian came back for janelle but kisses the first girl he sees ? That isn’t right .. and y’all she didn’t come for diandra at all until the bitch wanna include herself and say sum knowing how mad she was  #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: What did you guys think about the episode of @ExOnTheBeach ??? Y’all keep the tweets coming!!!! @ me I’m retweeting everything I can!!!
@BadGirlJanelle: As you guys can clearly hear @DarianV_ thought I was in the house messing with other guys and he wanted to make me jealous. πŸ˜‘πŸ™„ Little did he know I was actually being a GOOD GIRL πŸ˜‡ #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: I wanna  thank @MayaBenberry @jossie_flores @F1abraham @morgan_willett and @ParkerCheyenne  for holding me down this episode 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️  And for giving my ex @DarianV_ the cold shoulder after he broke my heart! That’s what real friends do!!! #ExOnTheBeach
- @morgan_willett: @BadGirlJanelle @MayaBenberry and 4 others WE LOVE YOU❤️
- @jossie_flores: @BadGirlJanelle @MayaBenberry and 4 others You already know always !!!
@NurysKMateo: Tune into afterbuzz right now! Me, & @realChadJohnson will be interviewed by @00Hitsdiidii tonight 😬
- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo TUNE IN RIGHT NOW!!!!
@realChadJohnson: We’re going live at @afterbuzztv with @NurysKMateo @00Hitsdiidii
@F1abraham: Tonight SexEd  in the kitchen with me @ExOnTheBeach @mtv wrap it up boys
@BadGirlJanelle: I get that didi didn’t know he was MYYYY Ex but when I saw her laughing at MY expense I FUCKING LOST IT!!!! @MayaBenberry @jossie_flores .. security... hell Jesus himself couldn’t get me off that girl. I literally wouldn’t let go 😩 #ExOnTheBeach
- @jossie_flores: @BadGirlJanelle @MayaBenberry πŸ”₯πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
@BadGirlJanelle: And I did what I felt was right: ATTACK @DarianV_ πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️ He’s the only person who owed me loyalty and my problem WAS WITH HIM!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: .@DarianV_ had been trying to get me back the WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER y’all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but I was going to make him WORK FOR IT 😏 πŸ’πŸ½‍♀️ So seeing him kiss the first Bitch he met just to make me jealous DEFINITELY MADE ME FEEL A WAY so the Bad Girl Came Out 😩 #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: Nurys was not my friend. It wasn’t HER business or her place to ask what happened between @DarianV_ and I. My true friends in the house already knew what was up!!! So I appreciate @F1abraham having my back! 🀷🏽‍♀️ That coochie kick was EPIC tho 😳 #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: And I’m soooo here for @jossie_flores and ROB 😍😍 #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: And didi said if I wasn’t in the house she could take my ex???? Girl what in the side hoe commentary is going on here??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Like I said, you’re not his type. 🀷🏽‍♀️  #ExOnTheBeach


▪      ▪      ▪

Wow, explosive... right? Things are blowing up big time on EOTB, with revenge on the mind of the exes... more on that when we bring you the Pulse of Episode 7 among other things still ahead here before the big one comes of The Challenge.

But as we wrap things up here, the next bit below does contain a small spoiler of sorts concerning what's going down next in the MTV community. If you prefer to save yourself a bit and not want to know what's gonna happen next for a non-Trifecta series that might be of particular interest if you're a romantic reality fan, we'll see you here in a day or so as our MTV Reality coverage rolls along. But for the others, off to the juicy stuff...


 THE LOOK AHEAD 
A DOUBLE SHOT AT LOVE

Sometimes on here, we get to take a look ahead at the crystal ball and see what's coming next in MTV Reality if something of interest comes to our mind that we feel should be explained on here rather than just stay on Vevmo or other spoiler sites, without going into detail. For this first Look Ahead, something that will link MTV's most prominent romantic reality show with its biggest show ever.
   As Mike the Situation is now into his first month of an eight-month jail term as a consequence for tax evasion charges, there's a lot of time on hand for the Jersey Shore group until they reconvene for another family vacation later on this year. As fans of the franchise know, there's been a lot of drama going down lately with J-Woww and Ronnie and their significant others... but there is something ahead for the two most well-known bachelors in the cast. Of course, we're talking about the world-famous bromance of Pauly D. and Vinny, whose title was confirmed with them having a bro-mmitment ceremony in a Las Vegas wedding chapel.
   The guys will be subjects of two upcoming MTV shows: Game of Clones with them and other familiar MTV faces which we'll focus on later in this latest wave of posts, and the other is one that they are filming right now. It is a revival of the first collaboration between MTV and 495 Productions and its head boss Sally-Ann Salsano: A Double Shot at Love, with Pauly and Vinny as the stars of the show, and twenty young women competing to grab their attention. A Shot at Love first aired back in 2005-06 and aired several iterations including two featuring internet icon Tila Tequila. This blogger even has that first season of A Shot At Love in his DVD library.
   The reason why we are bringing this up while filming is taking place is that someone from the most recent season of Are You The One? is part of the cast of Double Shot: Maria Elizondo was on Season 7 last year in Hawaii and was part of the season's first perfect match with her and Shamoy. They were in and out of the pad after three weeks when they were sent into the Truth Booth and emerged a perfect match -- tying them with Mikala & Cameron of Season 4 for AYTO's quickest Truth Booth match. But that relationship evaporated when news later emerged at the reunion of Shamoy not exactly being a single man going into the season. Thus, Maria is having another shot at love on MTV... this time with Pauly and Vinny as the prize at season's end.

A Shot At Love generated plenty of buzz when it first aired a decade ago, and now with that and big UK hit Love Island joining AYTO, Ex On The Beach, Temptation Island and of course the many shows of The Bachelor franchise among others, those who love romantic reality television are already calling 2019 to be their biggest year ever. And it is turning out to be the case already a month into the new year... A Shot At Love will be something we'll be keeping an eye out for later this year with Pauly, Vinny, Maria and friends.


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

And that is all for us here on this Super Sunday night. We'll see you again here then... thanks for being with us.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).