Sunday, February 24, 2019

DC SocialPulse Extra: Lohan Beach Club EP7, and Before WOTW EP3 & EOTB2 EP10

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Well, we've just had an eventful Oscars night that satisfied everyone in Lady Gaga, Spike Lee, Black Panther and Queen headline a host-less ceremony that turned out to be better than everyone expected, perhaps like what we usually see at the MTV Movie & TV Awards. That event helped introduce the world to Halsey, for whom a newbie VIP to Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club got to fangirl that night in 2016 in Kailah. Well, ever since her arrival things have ramped up a bit in Greece.

When we left Mykonos previously, the VIP hosts had a night to themselves to go out on the town to promote the Lohan Beach House at the resort town's clubs. But Lindsay decided to take a cue by surprising the group at dinner... and when she finds that they were partying instead of spreading the word, she decided to send someone packing. But as we rejoin our friends there, there is a plot twist to the choice of the first VIP to be fired... and not only will there be as much confusion as when LaLa Land got robbed of Best Picture, everyone will be feeling the heat to not be the next one to get the flight home. Plus, an intense yacht ride for the newbies to handle, and could the least-liked man in the VIP villa be cracking under the pressure?

After the jump, Pulse Extra brings you Episode 7 of the Lohan Beach Club, plus the lead-up to this past week's episodes of The Challenge and Ex On The Beach. Thanks for staying up, folks.


 CHALLENGE 33 & EOTB2 

COUNTDOWN TO WEEK 3 
@ChallengeMTV: Jenna and Zach almost call it quits after Amanda drops the "bomb" she'd been holding in since the Final Reckoning reunion πŸ’£ #TheChallenge33
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV I HOLD TOO MANY SECRETS IM GUNNA EXPLODE. I hope ppl keep fuckin with me so I can say more... hm guess we’ll see. 🀫
@ChallengeMTV: News flash: Don't mess with Ninja πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge33
@turabicamkiran: ⚜️πŸ‘‘⚜️
@turabicamkiran: YarΔ±n panaroma da gِrΓΌ؛ΓΌrΓΌz arkada؛lar 3’de. (Benden ba؛ka kimse yok) #TheChallenge33 hakkΔ±nda konu؛acağız. Biraz da 2019. Tabi ki saygΔ± Γ§izgisini a؛madan Ve orda yarΔ±؛anlarΔ±n ekran ba؛Δ±nda ailesinin de izlediğini unutmadan. #TurboTurabiTeam
@KatieCooley26: 2 nerds and a cool person in the middle. πŸ˜ƒ
- @KendalSheppard: @KatieCooley26 Who's going?? I'm going to need you to ask Katie how in the world she keeps her house so clean... 😲😲
@JustJem24: One of my favorite parades #kreweduvieux rolls tonight so be sure you’re following me on ig for some legit Mardi Gras content πŸ’œ. It’s officially parade season in the nola babyyyyyyyy
@SylviaMTV: Another confession: I could binge all of the Rocky movies every weekend and the two Creed movies! πŸ₯Š
@ChallengeMTV: Nothing like a good exorcism to start your weekend πŸ™ƒ #TheChallenge33
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV Proof exorcisms don’t work 🀷🏻‍♀️😈😘
@johnnybananas: "@0mgia: There was a time I hated @johnnybananas to my core and wished him off the Challenge, but now I can’t see myself watching a challenge without him. Also, is he aging or no?" RT This 😘 #TeamBananas
@johnnybananas: "@TheRealAHall: I think @johnnybananas is one of my favorite TV personalities. He makes the Challenge fun to watch @ChallengeMTV." RT Appreciate the support my brotha πŸ™
@johnnybananas: "@KellySchuberth: Omggggg @toryshulman and I are both geeking out that we’re interviewing @johnnybananas on @dailyblastlive today!! She’s the only one who understands my love for him but she’s married soooooo...call me, Bananas. 🍌🍌…" RT Call you Bananas? What's wrong with Kelly πŸ€”
@johnnybananas: "@jacquelinegrae: I stumbled upon an ad for #TheChallenge33 on Sunset Blvd with Turbo & Bananas @johnnybananas - Welcome to Hollywood, Turbo! @turabicamkiran  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ " RT Welcome to Hollywood @turabicamkiran πŸ“ΈπŸŽ¬ #TheChallenge33
@WestonBergmann: I firmly believe you shouldn’t be allowed to get a skeleton tattoo unless you’ve been to a real metal concert in the last year.
@MattieLBreaux: How I am handling Saturday lolπŸ˜‚
@ChallengeFanVet: A Challenge, Deliberation, Elimination, & a touch of drama all in the same episode AND no Redemption House/Double Cross bullshit!!! ...Then @tjlavin says there is a twist with a Relic 🀦🏻‍♂️😬  Please don’t be something left to chance/luck!! #TheChallange33 #WarOfTheWorlds
@LongLiveReny: This was probably the dopest part of 2019. I was trying so hard not to fan out but everybody was great! @KatieCooley26 @DerrickMTV @hbarfield13 @blackzeusfit @SHOTOFYAGER @MTV_NellyT thank ya'll for showing me & my girl some love today in ATX, HMU when yall come to Dallas.
@SHOTOFYAGER: No way a cast will ever be compiled 100% of your 30 fav people. Just not possible. They’ll leave off people you like. Might be 1 or 2 people you dislike. But @ChallengeMTV doesn’t work best when you love EVERYONE anyway. Let’s appreciate all theπŸ”₯in this new cast. #ChallengeMania
@ExOnTheBeach: Once @maddiesullivan1 showed up, @NicolexoRamos felt like @realChadJohnson started to show his true colors, and that was a narrative she didn't want to be apart of✌️#ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: I just did somethingπŸ‘€πŸ™ˆ And i will show y’all at the reunion🀭 #exonthebeach
@MayaBenberry: Called my mom this morning & her & my dad were listening to Cardi B #ProudDaughter
@MayaBenberry: PSA: To all my exes who keep randomly hitting me up. STOP IT πŸ€šπŸ½πŸ›‘
@BadGirlJanelle: Took a break from social media for a few days because I didn’t want to feed into any negativity but boy was I wrong!!!! My fans/supporters RIDE for me like no other!!!! I love y’all sooo much!!!! ❤️πŸ₯°❤️ #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: To every person who tweeted, commented, tagged @ExOnTheBeach @mtv saying how unfair it was for me to get kicked off for SELF DEFENSE no matter how many “warnings” I had.. I genuinely appreciate the support! 😩😭LOVE YALL ❤️πŸ₯°❤️
- @MonteJr5: @BadGirlJanelle @ExOnTheBeach @MTV You should have stayed πŸ˜”✊
@BadGirlJanelle: #TeamJanelle #MeanGirls #ExOnTheBeach
@tylersemicolon: This is a song for dating apps. Full song: https://youtu.be/reob6yN_rEg
@Kmorrisx: 🌚
@ExOnTheBeach: Are we liking the new exes so far? πŸ‘ @maddiesullivan1 @JDVibezzz #ExOnTheBeach
@angelababicz: Due to personal reasons, ima have to check you at the reunion 🀷🏻‍♀️ periodT
@NurysKMateo: Don’t miss your blessing fucking around with lames
@NurysKMateo: So I’m at the airport and there are men waiting with flowers and a sign for their women 😭 brb gonna go catch a flight so I can get that kind of love
@00Hitsdiidii: You ever text your roommate and she sends you a pic of the jeans she’s borrowing from BUT THENNN you go on Snapchat and she added your jean jacket as their plus one? Cause same
@00Hitsdiidii: Nurys lucky I like her now or whateva hehe
@MayaBenberry: Cardi B is my mood for ALL OF 2019
@MayaBenberry: When you lay down to take a nap. How long do you usually sleep for?! πŸ€”
@maddiesullivan1: 13 years ago, 10 years old, 5th grade: I was diagnosed with an incurable disease. Ulcerative Colitis - an inflammatory bowel disease. After hundreds of doctors appointments, tests, near death experiences, nothing has helped. Doctors in Oklahoma haven’t known how to treat the severity of my condition. I eat and eat and eat... Fattening stuff to gain weight, but nothing I do helps. My body is not able to hold in my food and give me nutrients. While other girls cry over not being able to lose weight and purge or starve themselves, I cry over feeding and feeding my body but it doesn’t hold, it doesn’t want to grow or keep me healthy. I try my best to live normality, but that’s not the life that I was given. One day I hope that a doctor can help me as I pray and cry to God everyday. But in the mean time, my physical appearance might not be mighty, but my heart and mind is. I will continue to pursue my life, this ones for my lovers and my haters. πŸ₯‚πŸ’‹
@Mackemdrummer: Live for yourself 🀞🏾
@Couturesworld: Starting my 22 hour drive to Florida. It’s been real Massachusetts ✌🏼 time for the next chapter in my life
@Couturesworld: I made it to Florida!!! There’s so many palm trees here!!πŸŒ΄πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ½ I’m officially a Floridian now!!
@JustJem24: As somebody who lived and dated in New York City, I am obsessed with @DatingAround on Netflix...

@ChallengeMTV: Three queens inventing the selfie, nbd πŸ”₯ #TheChallenge33
@turabicamkiran: @ChallengeMTV @MTV He take revenge... But 500.000$ still with her. πŸ‘€ who win? πŸ€” (revenge or 500.000$ ?) #TheChallenge33
@turabicamkiran: Just for #TheChallenge33 @MTV @ChallengeMTV
@blackzeusfit: Last night was to crazy! Great show got to meet some great ppl. All these guys are dope af! #ChallengeMania
@iamtheophi: I've yet to have someone look out for me without expecting anything in return
@brjotape: @ChallengeMTV Whatzuuuuuuup πŸ˜‚ This challenge was amazing! Stay tuned for what’s coming πŸ™πŸ½
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ™πŸ»THANK YOU, AUSTIN! Amazing audience. It was great getting to meet so many Maniacs, including those who stuck around to be in this photo! Thanks to our amazing panel of @hbarfield13 @MTV_NellyT @KatieCooley26 & @blackzeusfit! Last show of winter but @DerrickMTV & I WILL BE BACK!
@cha_lucas: Challenge Mania was a BLAST. Thanks @zoebrianna for going with me! I think I’ve turned you into a Challenge fan ❤️ @SHOTOFYAGER @hbarfield13 @MTV_NellyT @DerrickMTV
@joss_mooney: I wish I took life as serious as my face here...😼 Wearing all #fadedstore πŸ”₯
@Kmorrisx: Sunday’s we keep casual 🍸
@blacuesta: BIIIIIITCH LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID THIS TO MYSELF I CANT EVEN BE MAD damn fuck shit bitch
@TheOfficial_CT: Behind the Scenes habitmovie  •Trailer In Bio• #workhardplayhard #horror #habitmovie https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_2NMoA_xD/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=phaok2s8xm0b …
@CamilaMTV: My soul is in the sky πŸ–€✨🌌 #RiodeJaneiro #jetsetlife
@johnnybananas: *Inserts USB cord correctly on the first tryπŸ”Œ
@rg_turabi: O survivor'i iki kez kazanmi؛ gerΓ§ek bir efsane πŸ‘‘πŸ’ͺyeri doldurulamaz bir survivor πŸ‘‘ Birazdan saat 11:30 da turabi magazinnoteri youtube kanalinda canli yayin konuğu olacak ve merak edilenleri cevaplicak πŸ‘πŸ‘‘ #magazin #turabi #turboturabi #thechallenge33 #mtv
@DJMelReeves: Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary  wtf how have I been on Twitter for this long πŸ™„
@jossie_flores: New starts new beginnings LAπŸ’‹ #exonthebeach #LA
@angelababicz: It’s all fun and games until I’m emotionally checked out
@coreybrooks34: Chick told me to breakup with my girlfriend bc she was bored.  I don’t have a girlfriend, but guess I do now because chicks love dudes w girlfriends πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️ @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAWK9klWUM/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=3ydb37p1v6hs …
@ChallengeMTV: These Challenge Vets are looking for love on MTV's newest dating show, @GameOfClonesMTV πŸ‘―
@thehappyhourwHB: I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE to become an even bigger @JColeNC fan. WOW!!! #JColeCOLD #JCole  #NBAHALFTIME πŸ‘‘ #KingCole
@Couturesworld: this NBA All-Star game camera angle make me thinking I’m playing 2K19
@Couturesworld: The NBA All-Star game halftime show is 10000x better than the Super Bowl halftime show

@ChallengeMTV: When you wake up on Monday morning and realize you don't have to go into work πŸ™ŒπŸ˜€ #TheChallenge33
- @iamkamiam_: @ChallengeMTV Why are they licking my partner 😩🀦🏽‍♀️
- @MattieLBreaux: @ChallengeMTV Mood hahaha
- @Ninja_Natalie: @ChallengeMTV My work is: Wake up, be a badass. πŸ’ͺ🏽😈
@Ninja_Natalie: Today’s mantra: YOU GO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE GURL. πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
@turabicamkiran: ⚜️πŸ‘‘⚜️ #TheChallange33
@johnnybananas: "@CheddarBigNews: .@johnnybananas gives us a preview of the newest season of @ChallengeMTV on #CheddarNews, telling @VanessaFreeTV: "We listened, fans. We really brought it this season." "RT I couldn't have describe this season any better myself... Oh wait... #TheChallenge33
@johnnybananas: "@kathryn724: I haven’t been on here in forever but I’m starting it again! @johnnybananas is my favorite on the challenge. Always and forever" RT You were missed... Welcome back πŸ˜‰
@JanBabicz: @iamkamiam_  KILLA KAM, always dominates any challenge she does since her rookie season. Mentally & physically strong, a legend already πŸ‘ΈπŸ½
@johnnybananas: When you wake up and realize it's President's Day so you don't have to go to work. Then remember you don't have a real job so you never have to go to work. #StayAtahomeSon #PresidentsDay @GiphyPop @GIPHY
@CoryWharton: Y’all big mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@CoryWharton: Taylor had tweets Chey had tweets GET OVER IT !!!!!!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
@itskcheyenne: leave me aloneeeee 🎼🎼
@ChallengeMTV: 🚨 Attention Challenge fans! 🚨 Wes wants to see how well you know The Challenge! Play trivia, watch clips from the show, and more! Link: http://bit.ly/2E14t0Q
@msdeenguyen: We’re about to get dirty this week! So excited for another ep of @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge33 #teamquadsquad
@RollingStone: 'Challenge' bad boy Johnny Bananas on his humble beginnings, post-reality TV plans and being “a basic bitch" https://rol.st/2DR7L5g
- @johnnybananas: @RollingStone Papa always said I was a @RollingStone🀘🍌 #BananasVsEveryone #bananasdoingthings  @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge33
@ChallengeMTV: This next challenge is another physical one that is guaranteed to become an instant classic πŸ’ͺ Don't miss it, THIS WEDNESDAY at 9/8c on @MTV! 🌏πŸ’₯   Sneak Peek: Search and Destroy / Take a look at the next challenge on War of The Worlds, airing this Wednesday at 9/8c!
- @morgan_willett: @ChallengeMTV Still finding mud in questionable places..... #TheChallenge33 #downndirty
- @johnnybananas: @ChallengeMTV You spelled Bananas wrong πŸ€” #TheChallenge33
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV @MTV 😈😈
- @MattieLBreaux: @ChallengeMTV @MTV When you can’t afford the spa #SouthernSpaDay hahaha stay positive 😜
@MattieLBreaux: The Brucesterrerrr #HappyMonday
@MattieLBreaux: Tweeties???? Wryd?
@classicjordan_: I remember living in Athens when party down south was filming and we would always see them at bars and lemme tell ya, @MattieLBreaux is a bad bitch and I love her.
@iamkamiam_: To all the ladies that follow me, you’re beautiful! Just in case no one told you today πŸ’•✨
@TheOfficial_CT: Me squeeze you now... YUP. 😐#goddamnhesohandsome #strawberrypicking #mijo πŸ“·: Mom https://www.instagram.com/p/BuCgwO-A9Zo/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1txvlnlhibkhu …
@morgan_willett: @johnnybananas *insert eye roll*
- @johnnybananas: @morgan_willett You spelled Banana wrong again 🀣
- @morgan_willett: @johnnybananas No witty or cute comment can dig me out of the grave I just dug... fine. TOUCHΨ© πŸ˜‚
@johnnybananas: "@elmatador0619: @johnnybananas Is tomorrow night the last time we see you guys on this Challenge?" RT You won't see anyone on The Challenge tomorrow night because tomorrow is Tuesday
@ExOnTheBeach: .@maddiesullivan1's arrival might've thrown @realChadJohnson's feelings OFF TRACK! 😩 #ExOnTheBeach
@morgan_willett: Just found out today is  #NationalDrinkWineDay - It’s 11 am and I’ve never felt more inclined to celebrate a fake holiday.
@NataliaNegrotti: Karma knows the truth, that’s why I am where I am today and those who are malicious are not. Karma speaks for us all so I will continue to live my best life
@angelababicz: Literally every conversation I have with @MayaBenberry starts with “BITCH...” and always involves clownery, fuckery, peasantry, or all the above
- @MayaBenberry: @angelababicz Ugh! The fuckery is at an all time high in 2019 Queen. I’m exhausted 🀦🏽‍♀️
@RamBamSam16: In honor of seeing @lroush95 this weekend for her birthday turn up 😜 ft.@Urge2Pose
@ExOnTheBeach: #MCM: @Mackemdrummer 😍 #ExOnTheBeach
@BadGirlJanelle: The #ExOnTheBeach Reunion is around the corner... Who y’all want me to cuss TF out!? πŸ˜‚
@DerrickMTV: "@AMFO_88: @TheChallenge33 @DerrickMTV! He gave up his body on Vendettas and gave us an elimination that will never be topped. I’d love to know how @ChallengeMTV justifies not casting him. He would be a perfect fit for #TheChallenge33." RT Ohh shit! Don’t hold back! 😜
@itweetdavie: A year ago @survivorcbs told me ‘No’ but told my castmates ‘yes’, when I finally got the call to come to Fiji it was such short notice that I was forced to leave my dream job to pursue my dream of dreams. Ironically a year…
- @SHOTOFYAGER: @itweetdavie Maniacs, @DerrickMTV & I are going to be taping a podcast w/ @itweetdavie pretty soon. 1 of my favorite Survivor cast members & probably the easiest guy to root for ever! If you have any questions about his season of Survivor or The Challenge (he’s a huge fan!) send them along!🏝
@_TheBackpocket: T.J.'s success, and the success of @challengemtv is because of the mindset he has in his Backpocket: Never Quitting.  πŸŽ™️ S3 E1 Challenge Accepted feat. @tjlavin is OUT NOW wherever you listen to podcasts.
- @_TheBackpocket: Most people drive by the beggars on the side of the street. @tjlavin asks them if they want to go eat somewhere.
@tonyraines: My sweet baby girl is 3 years old!! #HappyBirthday 🎈
@ToriFiorenza: 2018 had me spinning,It was one “no” after another, that left a ton in my life undone...I trusted that Gods plans were good even in the midst of life changing no’s ...2019 has already brought so many answers.If today is filled with no, your yes may be soon. Hold tight.
@HedrichFiles: This gif needs to be immortalized in @ChallengeMTV history. The moment. @AneesaMTV’s confidence. Timmy’s facial expressions. @syrusmtv busting up laughing in the background. All. Time. Iconic. Line.
@brittany_baldi: Throwback. OK Magazine redcarpet with my mom in Los Angeles and she is killin’ it πŸ”₯πŸ‘Œ
@nillythesquid: When people ask me who do I owe my success too I honestly think it’s just good karma for always tipping over the recommended amount 🀷🏽‍♀️
@itskcheyenne: This will always be hilarious πŸ˜‚



 LOHAN BEACH CLUB 

BEFORE EPISODE 7 
@lohanbeachclub: "She has no idea what's actually going on, and she's almost like living in her own universe." 😳 Find out why Kailah's intentions are being questioned on #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!
- @iammikeyp: @lohanbeachclub Drugs are bad kids
- @scheana: @iammikeyp Omg. Wtf did i just watch!??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @kailah_casillas
- @iammikeyp: @scheana @kailah_casillas Honestly i have no idea πŸ€”
- @kailah_casillas: @scheana Lindsay trying (but miserably failing) to be Lisa Vanderpump lol
- @kailah_casillas: @lohanbeachclub Ok so I’m not crazy, right? None of this convo made any sense, correct?
- @GamerVev: @kailah_casillas I’m confused on what professional business owner gets involved with employee’s personal lives. Your relationship with your bf and his career is irrelevant to you at WORK.
- @kailah_casillas: @GamerVev Also didn’t Panos just say last episode that things that happen at home have nothing to do with work? NOTHING IS CONSISTENT
- @actualgreatest: @lohanbeachclub This is what happens when you hire someone who has years in the service industry AND reality TV. They know what to expect from both ends and can smell the bullshit immediately.
- @foulmouthfemale: @actualgreatest All in favor to vote @lindsaylohan off the island and change the whole thing to “Casillas Cabanas” featuring @kailah_casillas say I... “I”πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ #casillascabanas #pettyqueen #whatsevenhappening
- @mabsyy13: @lohanbeachclub @MTV Oh okay! @kailah_casillas I totally get it now. I’ve solved the Lindsay confusion!! This conversation is just the equivalent to “You’re, like, really pretty”…
- @kailah_casillas: @mabsyy13 YES! That’s exactly how it felt in the moment!!
- @DreamBigRiskBig: @kailah_casillas Does she not realize you’re gone for the challenge for weeks at a time with no issue? Literally been doing that for two years? Tf
- @kailah_casillas @DreamBigRiskBig With no phone!!! I was only there a few days at this point and got to call and text mikey all he time, this was a BREEZE communication-wise compared to the Challenge
- @Sylviadefender: @lohanbeachclub Every clip I see from this show I literally say what in the actual fuck to lmao. Props @kailah_casillas idk how you managed.
@kailah_casillas: “YoURe NOt HeRe 4 ThE RiGHt REaSoNs”    Me:
@kailah_casillas: me yesterday when @lindsaylohan posted to watch #LohanBeachClub on the wrong day:
@kailah_casillas: "@hunter_http: @kailah_casillas so you wanting to see your bf means you wanna steal people’s jobs ??πŸ€” so confused 🀣" RT It didn’t make any sense in real life and and makes less sense now that I see it played back
@kailah_casillas: "@alibakerevans: @kailah_casillas Lindsay: “should we have your boyfriend come visit?”  You: “yes he would love to come visit”…" RT LOL I was so lost
@kailah_casillas: famILY ♥️
@lohanbeachclub: "She has no idea what's actually going on, and she's almost like living in her own universe." 😳 Find out why Kailah's intentions are being questioned on #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!   Sneak Peek: Kailah's Intention / All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!
@lohanbeachclub: Stay in bed everyone! πŸ›Œ #LohanBeachClub
@Dshale248: Lindsay Lohan’s beach club is the best TV show I’ve ever seen
@BillyEstevez_: I promise I’m in a good mood #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Tonight..😍 #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Who’s watching #LohanBeachClub w/ me tonight? There’s soooo much that happens in tonight’s episode... I’m actually pretty nervous about what y’all are going to think of it... 😢 tune in to find out πŸ‘‰πŸ½
- @may_yassine: @thesaratariq @lohanbeachclub @MTV It’s a crazy episode
@panosofgreece: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡· #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: I’m more excited for tonight’s episode then any yet....GET READY!! I’ll be going live right after the after show! πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️
@MikeMGTV: Oh this could be in regards to... several things. Be sure to watch #lohanbeachclub tonight on @MTV at 10pm!
@mikeytodd42: I wanna see something 😌 #LohanBeachClub #KailahBeachClub
@shboogies: #LohanBeachClub Lindsay: “You want him to come out?” Kailah: “Yeah he wants to come out.” Lindsay: “I get your motive now.” Viewers:
@panosofgreece: Don’t get too comfortable, you could be the next VIP host to go! πŸ‘€ All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV !
@hollyymariee_: @kailah_casillas Lindsay & Panos: “we don’t care about your personal life”    Kailah- *about to get fired for having a bf*
- @kailah_casillas: @hollyymariee_ exactlyyyyyyyy
- @ToriFiorenza: @kailah_casillas @Challengemtv___ I lost IQ points trying to figure out what the heck she was talking about...you have the patience of a saint. 🀦🏻‍♀️
@MTVJules: Make sure you tune in after @lohanbeachclub ... @kailah_casillas and @gabigreeneyes and I will be going live and discussing everything from tonight’s episode. ☕️πŸ‘€
@gabigreeneyes: Only a few more hours until tonight’s episode of @lohanbeachclub ! Can’t wait πŸ€— #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: 30 minutes until a new episode of @lohanbeachclub πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ on @MTV
@may_yassine: 5 More minutes till new episode of @lohanbeachclub on @mtv

AS THEY SAW IT: Episode 7 - "Lindsay Flips the Script" 
@MTV: You know what they say... #LohanBeachClub starts right now!
@lohanbeachclub: All new episode of #LohanBeachClub is HAPPENING NOW on @mtv! Tune in and tweet along with me! πŸ“±
- @thesaratariq: @lohanbeachclub Esssskeetttiiittt 🀘🏽
@kylemarve: Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club right now on @MTV! #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Have a little sympathy @kailah_casillas, she just got fired! 😭 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Why are you crying?")
@may_yassine: Did @BrentMarks just ask me if I’m okay ??? Why are you being nice 🀯
@thesaratariq: Note to self: you need to stop saying like so much #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: Shots on @panosofgreece #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Know your worth queens! πŸ‘‘ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "I respect myself")
- @thesaratariq: @lohanbeachclub Alwaysssss
@MTVJules: The ultimate goal is for ME to brand MYSELF.  #lohanbeachclub
@RuedaGhislaine: Finally have time to watch @gabigreeneyes on #LohanBeachClub tonight 😍
@lohanbeachclub: Hopefully it's no hard feelings. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "I'm really sorry")
- @may_yassine: @lohanbeachclub No hard feelings ♥️
@may_yassine: Okay I’m so confused, what is going on ? #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@BillyEstevez_: You hate to see anyone sent home #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: We all are girl πŸ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Me trying to be single again now that Valentine's Day is over. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "It's my first time firing someone")
@gabigreeneyes: Whenever I see @MTVJules I’m just like wow. Is that really my best friend? Then i remember, yes.. yes it is. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Where was this meeting between @lindsaylohan and @may_yassine taking place? #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve Bathroom so I can wipe my tears
@kailah_casillas: ... “bosses” don’t fire and then unfire people, just sayin
@lohanbeachclub: Wait...what's going on?! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: May - "I'm so confused.")
@lohanbeachclub: No argument from this corner. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "She's lost.")
@gabigreeneyes: Did the house get blown up when we were gone for these three day? I have a bad feeling about what’s about to happen #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Welcome back, @may_yassine! 😘 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay to her - "I'm not letting you go")
- @may_yassine: @lohanbeachclub AHHHHH THANK YOU @lindsaylohan won’t let you down
@may_yassine: That convo with @lindsaylohan was so deep, she has such a big heart #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: 1 day = 1 week in reality TV time people #LohanBeachClub
@aristotlepolite: What?! #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: If there was ever a time for May to cry, it would be now. That was an emotional rollercoaster! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her)
@may_yassine: Surprise, b!tches #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub looks like I’m staying 😌♥️
@kylemarve: Hey @stumblyalex @aristotlepolite and @gabigreeneyes if you’re smart, you’ll stay in the countryside with yiayia and eat cupcakes. Shit is hitting the fan back in Mykonos. #LohanBeachClub
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve @stumblyalex @aristotlepolite Wish I fucking new this sooner #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: @kylemarve @lindsaylohan @may_yassine In the bathroom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MikeMGTV: I find it funny how Lindsay feels bad for @may_yassine because she’s afraid to speak up... and continues to judge @MTVJules because she’s afraid to speak up AND cuts her off every. Single. Time. She tries to speak. Be a boss with clear direction for your employees #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @MikeMGTV YA WHAT HE SAID
@lohanbeachclub: When someone shows me a video of a puppy doing anything 🐢 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Don't make me cry")
@Marie_TBD: Now watching @lohanbeachclub πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@Marie_TBD: Lindsay is crazy but she has great style. #LohanBeachClub
@Marie_TBD: Kailah quick πŸ‘€ get a lotus tattoo!!! @kailah_casillas #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD !!!!!!
@MTVJules: So wait.. May is staying because of a lotus flower? I’ll go get a lotus flower tattooed on my asshole. 🀦🏼‍♀️
- @lohanbeachclub: @MTVJules OMG!!! πŸ’€ #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVJules ass tats are in nowadays πŸ‘€
@lohanbeachclub: Somebody still has to go home though! Who is gonna be? I've kinda grown attached to everybody! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "How am I gonna do this?")
- @MTVJules: @lohanbeachclub Did I just say that out loud? 😢
@kylemarve: Note to self: get a lotus flower tatted on my face before next summer. #LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @kylemarve πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@thesaratariq: @may_yassine @lohanbeachclub Hahahaha yaaasss I told u to post this hehe
@KirstanMarhank3: @may_yassine love the convo between you and @lindsaylohan . I grew up in not a good environment in either.. my mom is crazy and my dad was a single dad working in the Firedepartment.. while taking care of two children. You’re such a sweetheart may.
@BillyEstevez_: I’m on pins and needles here man!#lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Lol @panosofgreece doesn’t fuck around. “We aren’t firing May? Cool, bring me somebody else. I’m firing somebody today dammit”  #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: Sooo if Mays not fired, who is? #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Omg this day was so crazy at the beach club. The producers didn’t even know wtf was going on πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: I’m tweeting and listening to the show and whenever @thesaratariq talks, I keep thinking its me talking... do we have similar voices??? I don’t think so right?? Lol
@gabigreeneyes: @kailah_casillas 😭😭😭😭
@MTVJules: @kailah_casillas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@MTVJules: MY TIME HAS COME!! #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Anybody else in need of a shot right now? #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of guys having a shot at the bar)
@MTVJules: Ahhhh dont cry Jules don’t cry!!! 🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️ #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: Let me just say as someone who spent a lot of time around and talking to Jules (and still do), this bitch has THE biggest and best personality. I wish everyone got the chance to see it. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: It was at this moment, @MTVJules knew what was about to go down. πŸ˜” #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her)
@kylemarve: What’s the Guinness World Record for consecutive times saying “Look Alive”? #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: Lazy?!?! I was the only person to clean and cook in the fuxking house!!! #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: And let’s bring up my religion again... #lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: LAZY????? Boring???? Not @MTVJules! Wtf. Wtf wtfffffff
@kailah_casillas: "@GottiFreshBobby: Lindsay and Panos keep changing up on what they want from the people there. Smh, I see what @kailah_casillas means. Inconsistent af. #LohanBeachClub" RT Mind fuck
@gabigreeneyes: AND FUCK THAT! Bless Her Christian soul? Tf? Was that really just said? #LohanBeachClub
@BillyEstevez_: Shots up, my boy! We live to see another day @kylemarve #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Lazy? Ehh...I don’t know about that one, chief. @MTVJules #LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @kylemarve πŸ’—
@may_yassine: How many times did I just say like in 1 sentence 🀣 #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@may_yassine: Leave me alone @BillyEstevez_ @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
- @BillyEstevez_: @may_yassine @lohanbeachclub I love you
@lohanbeachclub: NOOOOOOO!!! 😭 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Jules breaking to May the news of her being fired)
@aristotlepolite: WHAT THE FUCK? #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: Honest to god didn’t see this coming..... I was so sooo sad to see @MTVJules go
- @MTVJules: @kailah_casillas πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
@lohanbeachclub: I mean...πŸ€” #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Billy - "Why is a sob story getting your job back?")
@MikeMGTV: "@Pinapples__w: Soo they’re just gonna fire someone to fire someone huh? #LohanBeachClub" RT But we’re just gunna let violence, misogyny, and poor work ethic slide... got it. good to know that’s how to represent the Lohan Brand. #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: LOL IM LIVING for @BillyEstevez_ & @MikeMGTV commentary!
- @BillyEstevez_: @kailah_casillas @MikeMGTV Let’s call it like we see it #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @BillyEstevez_ πŸ‘πŸΌ
@lohanbeachclub: When someone drops 😍 under your bae's pic #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jules - "Do I have to go punch a girl in the face?")
@may_yassine: I know everyone in the house wanted me out and talking all that shit 😴😴 but I’m here to STAY @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Lol I’m watching these interviews aaaand y’all thought I was mean when I told @may_yassine to use her brain lol #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: The fight can just never go away πŸ˜‚ always has to haunt me. Smh. Let me live! It’s over now 😭 @JonittaMarie #LohanBeachClub
@dc408dxnow: And in a stunning development that’s shocked everyone including me, Lindsay has given @may_yassine a second chance and she is staying much to Panos’ surprise. Well, we’ve had just about everything at the #LohanBeachClub.
@dc408dxnow: Now Panos is sending @MTVJules home instead. Tough pill to swallow, and everyone now finding out about @may_yassine staying. It’s been quite a day for the #LohanBeachClub VIP’s here.
@MTVJules: I love @kailah_casillas so fuxkin much πŸ’—
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVJules ahhhh I love you too girl πŸ‘πŸΌ atleast we got each other outta this mess πŸ’•
@thesaratariq: Ugh @MTVJules πŸ˜”πŸ’” #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: @MikeMGTV MR. SMiTH!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
@heaven__27: Why TF did @MTVJules get sent home from @lohanbeachclub ⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
@kylemarve: Yo peep @BillyEstevez_ in the back of the van looking for snacks lmaooo #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: "Are you okay?" Me:   #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Gabi)
@MTVJules: My best friend is about to find out I’m gone 😭😭😭😭 #lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @MTVJules 😭😭 #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: So I can’t explain how devastating it was to get back and not have Jules there. #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: ... @gabigreeneyes and I didn’t exchange words, she knew by the look in my eyes 😭
@MikeMGTV: .@MTVJules you are, and will always be, an All-Star ❤️🀩 now sashay away πŸ’« #LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @MikeMGTV I swear I couldn’t have done this crazy shit without you. You have my πŸ’— always!!
@gabigreeneyes: You guys didn’t get to see it, but @MTVJules and I slept in bed together every day. Cuddled every night. Stayed up each night talking and would wake up in sync every morning. It was terrible to have her gone. Especially with no good bye. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Aye @MTVJules love ya baby girl. See you in Denver. Get the hot tub ready.
@may_yassine: It was more than a lotus flower, no one was there for that conversation PERIOD #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @may_yassine To whom it may concern #LohanBeachClub
- @lohanbeachclub: @may_yassine I lost count tbh #LohanBeachClub
@BillyEstevez_: I may still be blocked, but I still got love for Jules and hate to see her go πŸ˜” #lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @BillyEstevez_ Wait...how did I miss this drama? You're blocked?! ☕️ #LohanBeachClub
@JonittaMarie: I’m going to just keep my tweets to myself. #lohanbeachclub
@Marie_TBD: Lazy people dont get missed like @MTVJules is being missed rn. @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Wonder how long this is gonna last lmao πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ½‍♀️ #LohanBeachClub
- @lohanbeachclub: @thesaratariq Whew chile... #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: All of the sunglasses I wore in Greece.... I hope they’re happy, wherever they are ✨
@kylemarve: Right on my NECK. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: This is actually my top New Year's Resolution! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Kyle - "I'm trying to steer clear of any kind of drama")
@gabigreeneyes: It’s not the fact that @may_yassine stayed that upsets me, it’s the fact they made @MTVJules feel safe THEN sent her home. #thatswrong #LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @gabigreeneyes Not saying bye to you was the hardest thing. They were testing us every minute. 😭
- @gabigreeneyes: @MTVJules Still mad I didn’t get to say bye to my best friend 😭😭😭 #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Unbothered always #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I aspire to be as unbothered as Sara in this staff meeting. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her doing a hair flip)
@lohanbeachclub: I hope Panos' godson isn't watching this right now! πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I can't stand him")
@lohanbeachclub: .@thesaratariq shut that down IMMEDIATELY! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "We're not together anymore", referencing to her & Brent)
@MTVJules: Hahaha @MikeMGTV #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Shoo fly, don't bother me! πŸ‘ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Panos applauding)
@thesaratariq: I was so GD annoyed to be working with Brent that day. He kept calling me babe on accident and I wasn’t having it lol #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Should we be worried this is the second time @panosofgreece has threatened to kill us? #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: When @panosofgreece starts speaking Greek and you have no idea what he’s saying #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: Badass, sporty, BRAT, only child... that’s me πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ thanks dad.
@MTVJules: What the fuck is Lindsay talking about? Does anyone know?? I’m still 🧐 #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVJules 🀷🏻‍♀️
@kailah_casillas: "@peterlucian_318: WAIT, did @lindsaylohan actually like @kailah_casillas for 5 seconds?! 😱 shook. #LohanBeachClub" RT Same lol
@thesaratariq: Working with the kids was one of my favorite days at the beach club, I have an 8 year old little sister who’s my 🌎❤️ and it made me miss her so much that day #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: "@FayFaym4223: @kailah_casillas You sound awfully unappreciative if the opportunity that L.L. gave you." RT she didn’t “give” me shit πŸ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: "@khopeworth: @khopeworth @MTVJules To tell an entire staff of people that someone has been let go to then “hire” them back and send you home instead?! Crazyyyyy" RT Imagine how we felt in real life!!!
@Marie_TBD: What just happened? @MTVJules #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: @may_yassine I love you no matter what!! I know it’s not you, it’s the crazy one who brought us all to Mykonos to begin with ! 🀭
@kailah_casillas: That fam was really sweet. I enjoyed that day.
@lohanbeachclub: To put it mildly, workplace relationships can be...tricky. πŸ˜… #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Mike - "The other day you were sucking my d___")
@thesaratariq: Lolllllllll cringgggeee #LohanBeachClub 😢
@kylemarve: My plan was just to stand next to @lindsaylohan’s cabana like security and be quiet. Smile, and be quiet.
@gabigreeneyes: I just want to say @BrentMarks if you were bullied, which a lot of us have been, don’t you think you should be nicer to those around you because you understand what it’s like to be put down and hurt by those around you? #Foodforthought
@lohanbeachclub: Hold up. Is @BrentMarks finally going to let us see his vulnerable side?! 😭 #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of him talking to Sara and tearing up")
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub Wasn’t easy 🀷🏽‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: Aww @BrentMarks ... tugging at my heart strings πŸ’— #lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: "@pickupandkillit: @MTVJules is too pretty and nice for all that drama anyways. I'm sure they actually did you a favor. You're a ray of absolute sunshine. #LohanBeachClub" RT πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ’—
@may_yassine: WAIT.... is @BrentMarks crying right now 😱 #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
- @lohanbeachclub: @may_yassine @BrentMarks Sobbing! #LohanBeachClub
- @thesaratariq: @may_yassine @lohanbeachclub @BrentMarks He downed like two bottles of wine before having that convo w/ me that night 😳
@thesaratariq: I’m just gonna let y’all read my recap after this episode on @usweekly #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: Finally someone gets some D... only took half the season!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
- @MTVJules: @mikeytodd42 She hated me the moment she looked at me and the moment I said i came from a religious background... it just wasn’t meant to be... why bring me to Mykonos to criticize everything about me?  #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVJules Jealousy is a diseaseeeee
@lohanbeachclub: Now...I'm completely SOBBING! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Brent sobbing and Sara comforting him)
@lohanbeachclub: Just warning you now @thesaratariq, I'm getting some memes ready for this occasion! πŸ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "That's literally me right now")
@pickupandkillit: @MTVJules is too pretty and nice for all that drama anyways. I'm sure they actually did you a favor. You're a ray of absolute sunshine. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: So um, is @lohanbeachclub TV-MA now? #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Bachelorette Party? Aye Billy...😈 @BillyEstevez_ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: May, blink once if you're nervous AF right now. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her)
@gabigreeneyes: When Betty Spaghetti and Polly Pocket unite #bffs #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Aww, Mom and Dad! ❤️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Panos and Lindsay)
@may_yassine: It’s my fucking day and I’m going to prove myself @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: You got this, @may_yassine! πŸ’ͺ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I'm not weak")
@may_yassine: Let’s get these girls LIT πŸ”₯ @lohanbeachclub #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: I think we all wanted @may_yassine to prove herself that day. My goal was to make sure I did everything I could to get some of the heat off her after Lindsay spared her. #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve Thank you Kyle ! You really had my back ♥️
@lohanbeachclub: If any of my enemies wanna take me on a yacht trip to keep me closer, let me know! πŸ›³ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer")
@kailah_casillas: I’m literally pausing my tv right now and fast forwarding through this whole boat thing, I have too much anxiety to make myself rewatch this awkward convo
@MikeMGTV: So wait. HOLD UP A FUCKING MINUTE!? May did fine, but we just gunna not talk about or show me save the fucking day? Got it cool next time I’ll just sleep at work. #receipts #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: Thanks for having my back @kylemarve you a real one #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@Mixablehoney: @MTVJules so sad she went home !!!! Bad move @lohanbeachclub @lindsaylohan
@kylemarve: They let @lindsaylohan drive the speedboat to the yacht. I thought it was a wrap for @BrentMarks @kailah_casillas and I.  #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: Please someone tell me what meal Lindsay just put together? #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Beware: Kailah's coming for you job! #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: I love how @BrentMarks said he was bullied but yet was a bully himself #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Honestly, what the fuck am I doing on the yacht right now? The VIP guest @SaraDastjani must have gave me a good Yelp review.  #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: That martini tho? @BrentMarks @kailah_casillas #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Ask those bachelorette girls who showed them a good time. But no let’s not show that. Let’s not show ANY of my relationship w/ @MTVJules. Let’s not give me a single female vip guest. Why? Because y’all wana portray me as “more gay”. I don’t need this or the brandπŸ–•πŸ»#LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @MikeMGTV Nobody knows anything about you or I... we had sooo many talks about what we were or could have been. And unfortunately it didn’t make the cut. But Brent and Sara.. 🀨
@kailah_casillas: The irony of all of this is, were all servers and bartender, right? So obviously we treat people with respect & expect everyone to do the same. Lindsay was SO RUDE to the 2 ladies who were serving us on the boat. I felt so uncomfortable & so embarrassed.
@kailah_casillas: LIFE IS A COMPETITION. As a boss, you should WANT people to work hard and have a competitive attitude. BE THE BEST, ALWAYS.
- @actualgreatest: @kailah_casillas At work I strive to be the best one in my department always. Wanna know how that works out with my bosses? I became the person they go to when they need something done and I become a favorite. Cause that's how JOBS WORK
@kylemarve: No matter how you feel about @may_yassine and her work ethic, kicking somebody after the day she had yesterday is kind of weak. Wait at least two days, sheesh. #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: WHAT ARE THE “RIGHT REASONS” TO WORK FOR LOHAN BEACH??
@MTVJules: Why is she even talking about your boyfriend.... wtf is going on!!! #lohanbeachclub
@PaulParmar1: It sucks that @MTVJules got fired for no reason on #LohanBeachClub. & it proves even more that Lindsay hates women
@lohanbeachclub: I'm loving all the shade being thrown right now! ☕️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Lindsay)
@kailah_casillas: Mikey and I spend lots of time apart when I do challenges, I was there for like 4 days at this point, MY RELATIONSHIP IS FINE & WHY DO YOU CARE?
@kailah_casillas: "@GottiFreshBobby: Lindsay: I don’t believe you at all  @kailah_casillas: You don’t have to. Lmaoooo" RT You don’t have to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hahahaha
@thesaratariq: Lol not even gonna front @kailah_casillas was so on point about Lindsay w/ that comment 😩 #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @thesaratariq πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆ
@may_yassine: Looks like I finally proved myself to @panosofgreece 😌πŸ”₯ #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: Proud of you @may_yassine, show them!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Sad I didn’t get to party with the bachelorette party, but happy I got to eat stale Doritos in the middle of the Aegean Sea. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Today was good, but make tomorrow even better! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jonitta to Sara - "Now remember, consistency is everything")
@kailah_casillas: Fired upppppp @kylemarve πŸ”₯
@may_yassine: I love @JonittaMarie so much, thank you for having my back boo you’re a real one ♥️ #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: When somebody says some dumb sh*t in the group text #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Kailah reacting)
@thesaratariq: MAN J totally f*cked up my hat that day lmao u owe me another one @JonittaMarie
@Marie_TBD: Facial reactions on point. @kailah_casillas #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD I can’t hide SHIT. My face says it all lol
@kailah_casillas: Who broke your heart? πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆ
@Marie_TBD: Kailahs got that “I dare you” face on. Oh no; no no no no no. @kailah_casillas #lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: I mean @iammikeyp seems like a good enough guy. Fuck it, let him come to Mykonos and drink with the boys. @kailah_casillas #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: Lol @iammikeyp YOU GET ME IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! Damn you!! Kicked off in Africa bc of you & now this?! πŸ˜‚ (love you)
@kailah_casillas: Lol “shut the actual fuck up” πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
@MTVJules: "@BABSFROMNYC: @lohanbeachclub @MTVJules just baffled on how this all went down. You can do anything, don’t let this set back impact you in your dreams. Keep going, I have all the faith in your ability and capability to get things done. #MTVJules πŸ™πŸ»" RT I love you all so much, since I left Mykonos I was humiliated and continually putting myself down for how they said I was “dead” inside.. and believe them for a little.. and you guys are the ones the lifting me up. I love you so so so much πŸ’—
@lohanbeachclub: Relatable! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Kailah - "When I get angry I cry")
- @gabigreeneyes: @lohanbeachclub Same girl same #LohanBeachClub
- @kylemarve: @lohanbeachclub Aries AF #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: My dad is THE MAN.
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas To get lilo to sign your a**
@kailah_casillas: "@_tayfranciscus: @kailah_casillas you dad’s advice just had me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!" RT Tell her to shut the fuck up & suck your dick πŸ˜‚ now you know where I get it from πŸ‘€
@gigi__moreno: πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ ABEL! The king of solid advice. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ’€ #KailahBeachClub #LohanBeachClub
@BravoLove12: @kailah_casillas' dad just sprinkled us with some fkn wisdom, y'all!  #LohanBeachClub
@shboogies: So Brent got bullied real bad and becomes an arrogant asshole who bullies women? Yikes. #LohanBeachClub
- @Marie_TBD: @shboogies I feel thats often how it works.
@MarieCaraDfnder: Like they're not allowed to be religious, they're not allowed to date each other AND they are not allowed to have significant others back home... Meanwhile the d-bag who is rude to your manager constantly makes out with a client and is praised... I see you..πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #LohanBeachClub
@BravoLove12: Unfired the worst employee because of a tattoo. Again rewards a disruptive and unruly employee by taking him on a yacht to relax. Gets upset if the cast becomes too close, but gets upset at @kailah_casillas bc she said she was there to work? πŸ€”πŸ€” #LohanBeachClub

@kylemarve: There’s a lobster at the bottom of the Mediterranean that still needs our help, man. You guys are worried about the wrong stuff.  #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Something tells me that if you miss next week's episode of #LohanBeachClub, you're gonna regret it! πŸ‘€  (GIF: Kailah - "I don't wanna have to regret anything")
@thesaratariq: This episode wheeeeww chilllayyy 🐸☕️ #LohanBeachClub
@stumblyalex: Two words comes to mind after watching today’s episode of #LohanBeachClub ...cognitive dissonance. πŸ˜‚ #checkedout
@kailah_casillas: me right now as the cast does angry lives about #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: lol all of #LohanBeachClub prepping for season 2 like...
@kailah_casillas: love me or hate me, at the end of the day you can always count on me to stand up for myself & the people around me & everyone that I love ♥️
@AHull424: @Lohanforfans @panosofgreece She’s not pretty at all!!! I hated her from the moment she showed up on a the Challenge!! She is a bully, rude, looks and acts like trash, sounds like she smokes a pack a day along with smoking crack!! She was kicked off the Challenge for fighting! She is just trailer trash!!!!
@panosofgreece: Sorry guys I wanted to watch the episode and tweet with you but unfortunately I was on a flight to Paris. I hope you liked it❤️ #lohanbeachclub ❤️❤️❤️
@MTVJules: Not gonna lie.. I thought I was gonna get so much hate and my anxiety and “crazy” has been at 100 the last couple weeks.. but thank you all. I love you guys so much. πŸ’—
@BrentMarks: People can call it bullying, I call it speaking my mind. If you don’t like it, that’s a personal problem. I’m not sorry for being blunt, giving my opinion, and calling things like I see it as harsh as it may be sometimes. I am me and not changing for you #lohanbeachclub


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Everybody including May had thoughts that she would be the one going home... but after she worked so hard, instead it's Jules who gets the flight home from Greece -- a puzzling one in fact. We also saw Brent sob in front of Sara, which also raised some eyebrows as did Kailah, Kyle and Brent going on a yacht ride with Lindsay and Panos. But amidst the drama that we've had here, the other moment we've waited for all winter goes down in this coming week's episode. Time to practice the LiLo...

We're just getting started on covering the latest MTV Reality action here as hopefully, we'll be up to speed by the time we covering this coming week's episodes next weekend. Ahead, if you thought what went down on War of the Worlds was stunning, then wait until what goes down next - and it may lead you to believe a strange theory. Then, there's another house party in the Ex On The Beach villa, and if you thought Melissa McCarthy's costume cracked you up then get ready to cringe at the latest party outfits -- that will also apply to one of the guys in this week's visit to Greece. So long...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).