Saturday, March 2, 2019

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before War of the Worlds EP4 and Ex On The Beach 2 EP

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hey there, it's Saturday night... and before DCBLOG brings you the Pulse of the week's MTV Reality episodes, here's the leadup to a week that's seen a firing, a shocker and twisted drama. Enjoy...




BEFORE EPISODE 8 
@ChallengeMTV: Bananas called out Zach in elimination after feeling betrayed by his long-time friend ๐Ÿ”ฅ Watch the whole battle here: http://on.mtv.com/2T84DLT    Map It Out Elimination / Two Veterans and long-time friends go head-to-head in elimination.
@MamaSanders967: This is 100% the truth &how ALL original fans feel! Stop pulling from all of these shows &stick to the core of what this game is made up of! Make people earn VET STATUS! YOU ARENT A VET JUST BECAUSE YOU APPEARED ON ONE SEASON!!!! @johnnybananas @MTV @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge33
- @johnnybananas: @MamaSanders967 When Father Bananas isn't performing exorcisms, he's preaching the Challenge Gospel ๐Ÿ™ #GetTheFuckOuttaHere #TruthHurts #BananasVsEveryone @ChallengeMTV
- @GusSmyrnios: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV Preach ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
- @JazMTV: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV I actually have to agree with Johnny on this!! #preach #heAintLying
- @TheAllanAguirre: @GusSmyrnios Someone tell Morgan he's trying to take her spot in Bananas' shadow
- @CourtneyLizR: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others  Where are they gonna pull them from? There’s no real world anymore. And I’m sorry it’s not fun seeing the same people compete with the same beef, same alliances, etc. It’s redundant. This season is fresh — the best in YEARS, and the ratings show.
- @MamaSanders967: @CourtneyLizR @johnnybananas and 2 others I LOVE THIS SEASONS CAST! BUT BEFORE NOW... they pull people from random places! They need grit and grime! Competitors! Like turbo and Mattie!
- @alidpellakc: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others This vid is 100% facts for sure. Once I saw them bring in people from The Bachelorette I was like, really? Then I saw that girl from The Bachelor: Canada and I was like, why? I will say this though, Turbo was a great pick up. Probably the best injection of new talent in awhile.
- @jacobbcastillo: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others  Johnny is saying this because he's upset that he can no longer control or influence the new people and a lot of them are also strong competitors. Also, several of the new people alreadys have larger social media followers than Johnny and are bringing new viewers to the Challenge.
- @mari80m: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others 100% agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ been watching this show since the start of road rules turned to the challenge and the Vets always  had the untold understanding that they go for the rookies first then tare each other apart for the money.
- @daniellesmyname: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others I don’t disagree with this, but would he be so salty if he hadn’t lost early? Also, way to bite the hand that feeds you... I can’t imagine MTV likes their poster boy criticizing their casting.
- @MJ27001: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others So he has issues with people that come from reality TV shows where all they did was drink, party, hook- up & fight...   Leroy & Nany came from RW Las Vegas. ALL they did was party, drink hook up & fight. CT - RW Paris... same. Johnny - RW Key West... same. Wes - RW Austin... same
- @pennermolly: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others I luv the vets. Been watching since the start. but what r they suppose to do. Its either pull from other shows or end #TheChallenge .Also remember Fresh Meat?! Not all the vets r from realworld or roadrules, Um @CaraMariaMTV And he acts like getting on #bigbrother is super easy.
- @TIiconic: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others sorry but we don’t want the same tired ass people. and social media wasn’t big back in the day so it’s not fair to say the new people are just trying to build a following because Johnny would have 100% done the same back in the day if he could
- @onmy_mindxo: @MamaSanders967 @johnnybananas and 2 others But the shows they originally pulled from are over
- @wukster: @KiKi14309272 @MamaSanders967 and 3 others I agree with not calling them VETS. As far as new cast, I like them. If they r not good enough they r out. The challenges r tougher. Was it not new blood that kicked Bananas out last two seasons? I dont care where they come from. If they get on the show and can perform, LET THEM!
- @anna12345marko: @KiKi14309272 @wukster and 4 others He could've named some females too, not only his buddies.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคญ Anyway, it's a reality show. If they bring entertainment, it's good enough for me. I don't care for their reasons to be there.
- @afunsizetroll: @MamaSanders967 He’s literally mad that at some point mtv will have to drop him for a more entertaining, better looking, more athletic, and just as obnoxious version of him. He’s complaining that people are doing the same shit that he’s been doing for his whole career. Maybe it’s time to retire.
- @DontClapatJanae: @MamaSanders967 the fact that he didn't name not one female as a fan favorite automatically invalidates any point he tried making.   electric chair๐Ÿ’บ⚡️
@HTChallenge32: Who's gonna tell Bananas that Road Rules and Real World are cancelled. Where does he want these rookies coming from? ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ These Prospects are showing some true promise both entertainment wise and with competition. We have to laugh...
- @MamaSanders967: @HTChallenge32 @Challengemtv___ If you can comprehend common English.. than it was obvious that he REALIZES THEY ARE OVER, but he is saying that the pull of new comers shouldn’t be any and everybody! It should be a more complex process and they should be athletic and competitors!!!
- @HTChallenge32: @MamaSanders967 Listen here you fucking bitch. What we're not gonna do is pop into MY mentions coming at me like that, I'm not the one. The true tea is these rookies keep outperforming HIM on HIS damn show, that's true floppage. So skidaddle sis because let's not try it
@mtvshanebabicz: Bananas has done 10 challenge seasons straight and has not eashed his ass once, and wants to say the rookies are the problem?
@realiteasnapped: the fuck... @ChallengeMTV really wants to protect their golden boys huh? RELEASE the footage of them tying Amanda up against her will!
@MrAshleyCain: Yoooo @ninjawarrioruk what you sayinnnn?! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ - Had a sick time today at @TotalNinjaUK and gained massive respect for the guys that do this as it AIN'T NO JOKE believe me! ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ I think @ChallengeMTV prepared me a little though! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฏ
@MrAshleyCain: Big love to all the @ChallengeMTV watchers out there... Your energy is MADDD and the response has been sick! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ I appreciate the love ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ❤️
- @Rogan_OConnor: @MrAshleyCain Sounds like you killed it big boy ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ So... did... I ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
@shundawg: My 7 year old asked me if he could win the challenge. I said, "Of course! But you have to be strong, fast, and smart! " He then replied well I will just be like Killa Kam!  @iamkamiam_ #challenge33 @ChallengeMTV
@turabicamkiran: #TheChallenge33 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚(just for fun)
@morgan_willett: I’d like to think this is what Marilyn would look like if spray tans and jumpsuits were a thing in the 50s. ๐Ÿ’‹
@morgan_willett: @JOSHMBB19 Josh can you drunk tweet more, I am highly entertained.
- @JOSHMBB19: @morgan_willett That was really bad I’m deactivating next time #inmyfeelings ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚
@JOSHMBB19: Got emotional last night drunk tweeted and I lost 300 followers. Y’all weren’t real homies anyways ✌๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JOSHMBB19: @NataliaNegrotti The what ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
- @NataliaNegrotti: @JOSHMBB19 Finally a real man ๐Ÿ˜
- @JOSHMBB19: @NataliaNegrotti ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿธ☕️
- @NataliaNegrotti: @JOSHMBB19 Amรฉn keep spilling tea keep drinking
@JOSHMBB19: @DayDaVonne_ Next time I’m just FaceTiming you ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: Happy Saturday ๐Ÿ˜˜
@DayDaVonne_: Lol . So ๐Ÿ—ฃ FIRST OF ALL ... I’m always the one saying how dope it is that they basically paved the way for reality tv.. it’s never been a diss on my end. The appreciation has always been there. The bb slander is dumb & unnecessary though... for what? We work hard just like them
@DayDaVonne_: And my post is not about @johnnybananas it’s about everyone who’s using what he said as a reason to talk shit.
@DayDaVonne_: And for the record between BB US, BB CANADA, BB AUSTRALIA , BB UK, BB AFRICA , CBB US , CBB UK and  BBOTT   There’s more than enough seasons to brag about... ๐Ÿ˜˜
@KendalSheppard: "@KyleCGShore: It’s weird it’s we are like Wes and Johnathan rivalry except we’re like stronger bigger faster and like good competitors. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ " RT This must be the answer to the question "how many lies can you tell in one sentence?" My kids play the same game. ๐Ÿ™„
@turabicamkiran: Heyyyyy @ChallengeMTV .  I m ready for next war. ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‘‘  #TheChallenge33 #turkishwarrior #turboturabi
@SednakayaT: Turbo never changed ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‘ #TheChallenge33 @ChallengeMTV #MTV @MTV #turboturabi #turkishturbo ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท
@ChallengeMTV: Team Sexy says hello ๐Ÿ˜˜ #TheChallenge33
- @NataliaNegrotti: @ChallengeMTV Oh I completely forgot I was on this season. Cute vid ๐Ÿ˜œ
@iamkamiam_: Had such an amazing day, went way better than I could’ve even imagined. So blessed ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ✨
@KyleCGShore: @WestonBergmann Shut up Wes before I knock Ginger out of you ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

@ExOnTheBeach: .@MayaBenberry assumed she had control over @Mackemdrummer's cut or crush chips, until Malcolm made it known that he'll never give Maya that power. ๐Ÿ’‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
- @Mackemdrummer: @ExOnTheBeach But my ex’s swear up and down that I didn’t have their backs and talked shit about them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ show the fuckin car fax. Let’s see some proof for once ๐Ÿ‘€
- @MonteJr5: @ExOnTheBeach @MayaBenberry @Mackemdrummer Respect
@MonteJr5: "Ex on the beach episode RECAP! Exclusive information   - Chad and Nicole breakdown   - New arrivals    - My 2 love triangles    - Respect for Malcolm    - The fight     Exclusive info " on Anchor:
@F1abraham: HAPPY 10Th BIRTHDAY @SOPHIALABRAHAM HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Your the best tween daughter ever love you ! Enjoy your best 10th Birthday Ever ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
@natesestok: Ahhhhh the warm weather got me feeling some type of way ☀️❤️
@Mackemdrummer: I’m from Florida 50 degrees in LA is cold to me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ Being locked out of “our” so called home for trying to support you on your bday was Fucked up and I was hurt. Everybody at the Stay Relevant party is like family to me and they wanted to know. That was filmed 2 months ago! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Mackemdrummer: I could pull out receipts too! And you know it. But I’m a grown ass man. I would rather move the fuck on. If I’m such a piece of shit and the bad guy then why do you still care? I don’t. I’m happy, I’m living life, family taken care of. Just be great and take care of yourself.
@Mackemdrummer: If I don’t have Maya’s back I’m betraying my ex’s. If I don’t have my ex’s back I’m betraying maya. It’s a lose lose situation Who has MY BACK? Yes y’all don’t think about that huh. At this point I’m only worried about having MY OWN BACK and my own life. Y’all should do the same
@Mackemdrummer: Catch me in traffic, not on social media @ Times Square, New York City https://www.instagram.com/p/BuPAM8qBr_p/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=bnxizj4auurn …
@ExOnTheBeach: #SaturdaySelfie ๐Ÿ˜ @DarianV_ #ExOnTheBeach
@MTV_NellyT: Its Saturday!!!! I will be in New York City to night. With a couple cast member from @ExOnTheBeach @MTV. Can anybody guess who?
@NurysKMateo: Reem’s Angels ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฝ s/o to areuthe1 for giving me my forever best friends. No one could ever replace these two ♥️ @ New York, New York https://www.instagram.com/p/BuPTUjyByTA_15L9nstNPLyMAkAMn1wKHLqmf00/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=v87wq3o96vyz …
@NurysKMateo: It’s the cutest thing when people send you songs that remind them of you
@NurysKMateo: Drake was right when he said “n____ talk more than bitches these days”
@BadGirlJanelle: Happy ๐Ÿ˜Š  Who Wants to Guess Why? ๐Ÿ‘€
@maddiesullivan1: The tea is hot right now ☕️ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@angelababicz: @BadGirlJanelle Because I started your day off right with a good morning text ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @BadGirlJanelle: @angelababicz Waking up to anything from the legendary Angela Babicz is a blessing all in itself! You made my morning ๐Ÿ’•
@MayaBenberry: TRUE LIFE: YOU’RE AN IDIOT ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@MackTruck2018: “You are stupid just the way that you are.” - @realChadJohnson
@realChadJohnson: Went public on Instagram and just lost 5000 follow requests. I thought they were supposed to be automatically approved? Not deleted. Wtf. @instagram
@realChadJohnson: You ever go out and you know something dramatic is going to happen and you aren’t sure why yet, but you estimate that at some point you’ll be a dick and it won’t end well, but you go out anyway, because you already got dressed?
@jossie_flores: When Barbie and ken had way to many drinks ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅ‚#exonthebeach #LA #malibu @Shashakay_ @ExOnTheBeach
@itskcheyenne: I can finally breathe ❤️ on our way home! Thank you God
- @imdroc15: @itskcheyenne ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
@princeofnorway: Winter’s been coming for like 8 years.  I’ll have what he’s having
@HaydenPWeaver: Things were aired out on social media earlier that shouldn’t have. It was a heat of the moment and all involved have and will continue to resolve their issues.
@blacuesta: Me to my table: what would you guys like to drink we have grey goose and pineapple, oj, cran, and soda water :)  My table:    Me:    My table:    Me:    My table:    Me:    My table:    Me: hehehe what would you guys like to drink we have grey goose and pineapple, oj, cran and soda water :) :) :)

2/24
@ChallengeMTV: GETTING๐Ÿ‘IT๐Ÿ‘DONE๐Ÿ‘ Catch up on the latest episode of #TheChallenge33 NOW before watching Wednesday's all new episode ๐Ÿ’ป Link: http://on.mtv.com/2T84DLT
@turabicamkiran: ⚜๐Ÿ‘‘⚜Not game. WAR⚜๐Ÿ‘‘⚜ #thechallenge33 #TurboTurabi
@rg_turabi: Okadar ulkenin iรงinde turk bayraฤŸini ilkdefa orda gururla dalgalandiran Adama TURBO TURABI denir ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Gurursun abim herzamam gurur duydum senle ❤⚜❤  @turabicamkiran #thechallenge33 #mtv #turboturabi #turkishturbo #legend @ChallengeMTVTranslate Tweet
@johnnybananas: "@cevans0603: @MarieCaraDfnder @johnnybananas @MTVBananas Okay can I ask a serious question? Dont laugh lol. Wtf is a Stan. Twitter is pretty new to so I'm still learning" RT How old were you when you found out that "Stans" gets their name from the fan in the Eminem song "Stan." I was today years old ๐Ÿคฏ #StanAnas #TeamBananas #BananasVsEveryone
@TrishelleC: "@Venus_Serena: @TrishelleC rewatched the Inferno again. Lol. I was wondering, why were u so gunho about going against Holly? Don’t get me wrong, I have mad respect that u chose her." RT I chose Holly bc she was the best competitor and I wanted to go home. I’ve done 4 challenges and 2 of them I quit and was miserable being there. I’m not even sorry about it
- @Venus_Serena: @TrishelleC Hahah well that makes sense. I’m sad you and many of the vets don’t want to come back, but I’m still a fan!!
- @TrishelleC: @Venus_Serena Yeah the majority of the people on the challenges are just terrible humans so it would take a lot of money for me to choose to live with awful people.
- @ThatCoral: @TrishelleC Trishelle you said it...when they call and ask the first thing I think of is missing my daughter, the second is can I live with these people for more than a day without losing my mind? Not to mention they aren’t offering us enough money man..like really that’s what you want to pay us? This shit started with us and we are being paid that? Uhh no.
- @TrishelleC: @ThatCoral Exactly! Lol
- @RHAPreviewer: @RHAPreviewer @ThatCoral and 2 others Trishelle you and Coral can do it together! Then you can seclude yourselves if everyone else sucks and just shade everyone together and in your confessionals! Quit putting your fam & personal needs first and do it for the fans (totally kind of kidding).
- @TrishelleC: @RHAPreviewer Haha well it would be way more fun to do it with @ThatCoral and some other vets. But she’s right, they need to pay more
@ThatCoral: My reason to push through the hard parts.
@DayDaVonne_: How do I get my butt to LIFT ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ it’s growing WHEW HONEY it’s growing but it’s not growing UPWARD ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and what good is a big butt if it’s dropping down towards your ankles... don’t nobody wanna see that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@KendalSheppard: "@LaKrystulJ: Dam dese mtv kids got any thang els goin on in day lifes? Allday day b tweetin day drama & hate. Git off line & go liv dat best life 4 2 minites! Its 2 short 2 b dis angry & mad ALL DA TIME." RT Ok ok.. I'll jump off for a bit. Not for too long though. ๐Ÿ˜‰
@MattieLBreaux: Oh hey sunshine ☀️ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@ChallengeMTV: Less concerned with the improbability of this Marvel x D.C. x Harry Potter crossover, and more interested in Theo's rapping abilities and JP's face at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  P.S. Wednesday's episode will feature a costume party ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge33
- @brjotape: @ChallengeMTV My face when I try to understand the improbable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @georgiaharisonx: @ChallengeMTV Ffs lol  I’m cracking up ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @mtvrrdarrell: @ChallengeMTV These Britt boyz out here wild’n ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ #waroftheworlds #iaintmad
- @Kailah_Garcia: @ChallengeMTV They really had JP recording them.... #TheChallenge33
@Ninja_Natalie: The graceful moments... before I fell and ate sh*t ๐Ÿ™ˆ  Practice balance in life, and don’t be afraid to fail & fall. The only way we can grow from our mistakes ✨
@JennaCompono: Turning @ZNichols15 Italian on Sundays ... making meatballs ๐Ÿ˜œ
@ChallengeMTV: ๐Ÿ”˜ Paulie and Kyle's rivalry continues to escalate ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ   ๐Ÿ”˜ A heights challenge ⬆️   ๐Ÿ”˜ A DOUBLE ELIMINATION ✌️    Don't miss a new episode of #TheChallenge33 THIS WEDNESDAY at 9/8c ๐Ÿ“บ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Uh oh ๐Ÿ™ˆ
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV @JOSHMBB19 team pancake ๐Ÿคฃ
- @theo_campbell91: @ChallengeMTV This is why I shouldn’t drink ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„
@1stlooktv: #MadMax meets #BurningMan meets @JohnnyBananas. Coming 3.2.19. #1stlooktv
@johnnybananas: I live... I die... I live again ☠ From one Wasteland to another, on an ALL NEW @1stlooktv 3/2/19 ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘€ @nbc #HostBananas #BananasDoingNewThings  #thechallenge33 #MadMax
@1stlooktv: Friendship goals. Watch #1stlooktv this Saturday after SNL on NBC!
@NataliaNegrotti: Sunday’s are for top knots and betchy brunches
@WestonBergmann: I would pay twice as much if Red Lobster tasted half as good as their commercials look.
@WestonBergmann: Everyone needs to be more sensitive to the foreigners on this show and making fun of their accents. To put things in perspective, I can still understand them better than CT.
@DayDaVonne_: Lol I haven’t said 1 word about that boy... where did that come from ????
@DayDaVonne_: @MTV_AMANDAG Sis !!! Lmaoooo I read that tweet and was like what ?????? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the selective memory is REAL
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @DayDaVonne_ Unfucking real. He WISHES. SMFH.

@ExOnTheBeach: We're going to need a dance lesson or 10 STAT! ๐Ÿ™…#ExOnTheBeach
@Mackemdrummer: It’s a new day! Let’s inhale some positivity and exhale the negativity
@MayaBenberry: If he doesn’t FaceTime you while he is in the club because your favorite song is playing. CANCEL HIM SIS ๐Ÿ˜
@coreybrooks34: A pet rock and a house plant walked into a bar.... The pet rock says I’ll take 50 chicks, The house plant says I’ll take 50 more chicks, The bartender says but but but that’s all our chicks.... Pet rock and house plant laugh and take all the chicks.    Happy bday @cbmcnary
@Christina4683: Excited for next weeks @ExOnTheBeach! @NicolexoRamos “Little Nicky” comes out & Im here for it!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘Š
@NurysKMateo: 24 going on 14 ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ https://www.instagram.com/p/BuSCLssBa5cOfrHFdBen70Dcg-3FJ5D6ZJ-c8c0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=whktcqt5vom2 …
@00Hitsdiidii: Goodbyes are never easy man๐Ÿ˜”
@n_zanattaMTV: Be with someone that travels with you, makes you pancakes & coffee every morning , pretends you’ve been together for years at restaurants so it’s always your anniversary and texts you things like “We may be our last first kiss.”

@JazMTV: Is it just me. Or do the commentators/ announcers   outfits look better than some of the celebs walking the red carpet. #Oscars
@roxystriar: When #BlackPanther wins best costume design and EVERYONE you’re with screams yes! #Oscars
@Itslluna: Hollywood’s next power couple. #Oscars
@roxystriar: I couldn’t be more obsessed with Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Maya Rudolph. #oscars
@lashtweets: Why are Awkwafina and John Mulaney not hosting this year? #oscars2019
@davidmackau: walking up out of the audience to perform on the stage is such a BOSS BITCH MOVE
@roxystriar: No better way to bring in the young viewers than to keep incorporating #Queen into the #Oscars every 30 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚
@lashtweets: Alright twitter. Tell me what spike lee said that got bleeped #oscars2019
@MtvJess: This just gave me life @ladygaga #BradleyCooper
@ToriFiorenza: When the sun goes down, and the band won’t play...I’ll always remember us this way ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ’–
@ThatCoral: Im usually not an Oscar watcher but tonight is off the chain!!! All my favs won and Lady Gaga can sing her brains out! Totally crushing hard. Lol.
@realChadJohnson: Julia Roberts hasn’t aged since 2005 wtf #OSCARS
@morgan_willett: "@PopCraveNet: Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper deliver a show stopping rendition of “Shallow” at the #Oscars. https://twitter.com/opinion8dmecom/status/1099869151601086464/video/1 …" RT Crying
@coreybrooks34: Shoutout to the academy ๐Ÿ†#bestpicture ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @ Los Angeles, California https://www.instagram.com/p/BuSaMiyFLYx/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1lphzuimzleap …
@chloe_trautman: Some of you have not seen “A Star Is Born” yet and it really shows.
@Karamo: #oscars2019 w/ @antoni at the @vanityfair party. What a night!



2/25
@ChallengeMTV: With Cara and Paulie praying on Kyle and Mattie's downfall (literally), they know they need to secure a place in The Tribunal to be safe in this game ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Can they do it? ๐Ÿค” Find out, Wednesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge33   Sneak Peek: Kyle and Mattie's Heat / Kyle and Mattie try to hold power in the game by winning a heights challenge.
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @MattieLBreaux: @ChallengeMTV Les GEAUX! Wednesday will be ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ”ฅNEW PODCAST UP!๐Ÿ”ฅ#TheChallenge33’s @Ninja_Natalie joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania to discuss going from @NinjaWarrior to @ChallengeMTV, why she chose @PaulCalafiore_, why the show chose her, how other Ninjas feel about it, the tribunal & MORE๐Ÿ“ฒhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F17137638 …
- @SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ—ฃI’m a really big fan of this episode from today. A fresh @ChallengeMTV face who already has a real veteran’s perspective & a damn good backstory to go w/ it. If you weren’t already intrigued by @Ninja_Natalie, I have a feeling you will be after #ChallengeMania #TheChallenge33๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป
- @Ninja_Natalie: Listen up!! ๐Ÿ‘‚
- @PaulCalafiore_: @SHOTOFYAGER @Ninja_Natalie and 3 others Real reason why she picked me was because I performed this entire routine in front of the whole house prior to that night ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️
- @Margie_Snz: @SHOTOFYAGER @Ninja_Natalie and 4 others Great interview! What a background! She's competitive & real...someone I can cheer for. I agree with her thoughts on @PaulCalafiore_. People can say what they want, but he's proven to be a very encouraging & supportive partner, plus he's a strong competitor and has a lot of heart
- @yesi_tweets: @SHOTOFYAGER @Ninja_Natalie and 4 others I LOVED @Ninja_Natalie before #TheChallange33 and I love her even more now! Idk how many times I said,  "Oh, wow!" listening to her this morning. She TOTALLY deserves to be on the show, regardless of what anybody says. Stay classy, girl!
@KyleCGShore: @kailah_casillas You’ve got some Percy Pig gummy’s with your name on it next Challenge sister ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘€
@KyleCGShore: @MTV_AMANDAG Your the best ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
@JOSHMBB19: You want more blessings, learn to see the good in everything and everyone ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ #MondayMotivaton
@DayDaVonne_: Kadence started a new school today.... new school, new friends , new adventures. I’m so proud of her ✨
@brjotape: Red Carpet Day. I have no words to describe the moment I’ve won the Oscar of best Revealing Challenger 2019. Thanks @ChallengeMTV for the opportunity and all of you ❤️๐Ÿ˜‚. #Oscar2019 #TheChallange33 #teamJP
- @NataliaNegrotti: @brjotape @ChallengeMTV Lol
- @lexoquence: @brjotape Holy shit...  Plz excuse me while I start my rigorous new exercise routine, posting daily 2 keep my lovies up to date on my newly chiseled abs as I w8 for my call from @BunimMurray 2 film the next season of @ChallengeMTV w the chance to live with this hunk for a few weeks ๐Ÿคค
@CamilaMTV: I hope you all grab Monday by the balls today! #HappyMonday ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿ˜™
@TheOfficial_CT: Just got back from #DateNightWeekend and I’m at the gym like... ๐ŸŽถI need more hours with you...๐ŸŽถ #cheesin #muymucho #LiB #LinkInBio https://www.instagram.com/p/BuT7FpgAjVj/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1eb2l3hb6z3mg …
@johnnybananas: "@GIRLISGAMING: I think @johnnybananas overreacted about @ZNichols15  I think Zach just made a mistake. I don't think he intentionally let @WestonBergmann win. It does suck though that Bananas went home so early. Rooting for my man @TheOfficial_CT ๐Ÿ˜ #TheChallenge33" RT What did I tell you about thinking Samantha ๐Ÿค”
@MattieLBreaux: When someone says they don’t like you ๐Ÿ˜Ž
@JOSHMBB19: God I pray you keep me humble amongst all these haters, I don’t want to have to pull-up and flex ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜‚
@theo_campbell91: @MTV_AMANDAG @DayDaVonne_ ๐Ÿคจ okay then. Don’t get mad at me because you literally cried when you went kiss Ashley and he swiftly moved his head back... ayyyyyyyy
- @theo_campbell91: @MTV_AMANDAG @DayDaVonne_ Lied.. Yeye we’ll see about who lies out of us.. you’re a blue tick liar. Same as your best mate Ashley, what reason would I ever have to lie about anything.. don’t answer it’s a rhetorical question
@theo_campbell91: @JOSHMBB19 @MTV_AMANDAG I seen puddles deeper than Amanda ๐Ÿ˜„
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @theo_campbell91 @DayDaVonne_ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you wish that fuckin happened. BTW once you lie and make shit up, your word will never be valid again in the Twitter kingdom. ENJOY DROWNING IN YOUR LIES LOSER. ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @theo_campbell91 @JOSHMBB19 A jail cell toilet doesn’t count.
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @theo_campbell91 @DayDaVonne_ LOL
@theo_campbell91: Some people are lucky 95% of what’s happens doesn’t get shown..
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽ™In case you haven’t heard...this Wednesday, THE WAR ROOM is getting JAZZ’D up! @JazMTV joins me & @DerrickMTV for our uncensored bonus podcast series where we break down that night’s entire episode of #TheChallenge33 later that night at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania  #ChallengeMania
@JennaCompono: ๐Ÿ’‹
@KendalSheppard: "@PaulCalafiore_: In case anyone was confused, I don’t need a rivalry with a washed up legend who can’t win anymore. As far as I’m concerned the throne is unprotected, vacant, and awaiting a new King #TheChallenge33" RT Who is he referring to? I can't think of a "Legend" who would consider a "rivalry" with him. Rivalry implies competition between two equals... #TheChallenge33 #howmanywinsdoeshehave #AskingForAFriend
@ChallengeMTV: #MCM EVERY DAY ๐Ÿ˜˜
@johnnybananas: "@morganemily7: Soooo how long before @morgan_willett & @johnnybananas grace my television screen again? I’m already having major withdrawals ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฌ" RT Coming to a YouTube channel near you 3.2.19 #AdventuresOfBanorgan ๐Ÿ‘‰ http://youtube.com/johnnybananas  ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
@morgan_willett: Sometimes ya gotta be the neon pink tracksuit in a sea of boring, sensible neutrals. See ya later, NYC! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’•✈️
@rg_turabi: Aaaaaaaaaaaa  Turbo Panter  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿค˜ @ChallengeMTV @turabicamkiran #mtv #TheChallenge33 #TurboTurabi #turkishturbo #turkishwarrior #WarOfTheWorlds
@johnnybananas: "@kiley_long1: This is honestly my favorite picture of @johnnybananas ❤️๐Ÿ˜‚ " RT What can I say... @nbc looks good on me ๐Ÿ˜‰ @1stlooktv #HostBananas #BananasDoingNewThings
@johnnybananas: We thought about it ๐Ÿ’ @ladygaga #AnewStarWasAlmostBorn #BananasVsOscars #Oscars #BradleyCooper #BananasDoingThings
@Ninja_Natalie: @theo_campbell91 @ChallengeMTV But you’re a WIZARD Theo
@MattieLBreaux: Lots to smile about lately ๐Ÿ’•
@Ninja_Natalie: Babushka isn’t so psyched about this billboard as I am... #TheChallenge33
@WestonBergmann: This generation of challengers must have been given a lot of participation trophies as kids
- @JOSHMBB19: @WestonBergmann Say names ๐Ÿธ☕️
- @MattieLBreaux: @JOSHMBB19 Yes Wes... let the LAVA flow ๐Ÿ‘€
- @JOSHMBB19: @MattieLBreaux Like let’s not put out general statements anymore. Either you @ people and tag them or it’s a problem. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@iamkamiam_: I haven’t been on a shopping spree in a while. It’s about that time, I deserve it ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅ‚
@iamkamiam_: I know they’re the easiest thing in the world to make, but I make some of the best tacos of all time!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฎ
@iamkamiam_: So excited for the new content I just created with my team for #KamKollection & even more excited for what we have to come!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅ‚
@NataliaNegrotti: Working on my first Challenge tell all for this season. Submit the questions you have by replying to this tweet using the #sweetestsavage hashtag. Video will be up Wednesday after the episode airs. (And yea I haven’t got air time this season so I will discuss glittergate)
@DayDaVonne_: @Ninja_Natalie The lady In the background ... I am screaming ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: Lmaoo #TeamDAB
@JOSHMBB19: This generation of challengers brought up ratings to the highest they’ve been in 5 years ๐Ÿธ☕️
- @morgan_willett: @JOSHMBB19 ๐Ÿ‘€
@JOSHMBB19: @DayDaVonne_ Shit you know I been keeping my cool homie ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: ๐Ÿ™„
@MattieLBreaux: https://www.thewrap.com/mtvs-the-challenge-hits-5-year-ratings-high-with-war-of-the-worlds-exclusive/amp/ …  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป @ChallengeMTV
@MattieLBreaux: "@afunsizetroll: Hey mtv we want more of this duo @MattieLBreaux @WestonBergmann " RT @WestonBergmann bet I made that shot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
@MattieLBreaux: Nite nite ๐ŸŒŽ
@ExOnTheBeach: Who else was going to treat @DarianV_ right now that @BadGirlJanelle is out of the house? ๐Ÿ’ You're so caring @NurysKMateo ☺️ #ExOnTheBeach
- @DarianV_: @ExOnTheBeach Mannnn ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ we was drunk af! An I know the girl I want... it’s @BadGirlJanelle  immediately after all this I really did realize that nobody compares to @BadGirlJanelle
- @BadGirlJanelle: @DarianV_ Duh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ How you gonna upgrade me? what’s higher than #1
@ExOnTheBeach: #MCM ๐Ÿ˜› @jossie_flores #ExOnTheBeach
@natesestok: Mr. Relatable ๐Ÿ‘ค @MTV @ExOnTheBeach
@CoryWharton: Tulum, Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
@rahwillz: Head over to @tunein to check out a brand new of #CERTIFIED w/ @DjCarisma and @CoryWharton right now! http://tun.in/tiZQt0
@00Hitsdiidii: It’s never easy saying by to my mom man. She’s my rock, but being in jersey this weekend made me realize why I got up and left to LA. Pursue your dreams people. Get out of your comfort zone. The only one stopping you is yourself๐ŸŒน
@00Hitsdiidii: You ever look at someone’s face and just wanna pop them. Not necessarily hit them but pop all their blackheads cause same
@ExOnTheBeach: *Sets life on Do Not Disturb* ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: I woke up to 14 texts from 14 different people. Am I cool yet or no?! ๐Ÿ‘€
@coreybrooks34: Felt cute, might not delete later ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@jossie_flores: Live action movie of (THE BRATZ DOLLS)๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฝ‍♀️@morgan_willett @MayaBenberry @ParkerCheyenne @Shashakay_ @jossie_flores @ExOnTheBeach
@paulawalnutsMTV: Heading to the hospital tonight to get induced..wish us luck ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ
- @KendalSheppard: @paulawalnutsMTV You got this momma!! I bet you can't wait to see that little face!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
@HedrichFiles: I’ve been podcasting for over 4 years now (which is insane to me). I’ve never felt more embraced by a community than when I started talking about The Challenge. I thank each and every one of you for giving me a chance and listening to what I put out there.
@HedrichFiles: W/ that said. We’ve got to start being nicer to each other. Taking pride in getting others to deactivate from twitter is an ugly, ugly look. You can have your faves, defend them, argue, & disagree, but there is an OBVIOUS line to not cross. Treat other how you want to be treated
@DayDaVonne_: Cara weren’t you the side piece who became the main piece then became the side piece AGAIN...  fake left ...   just to turn around and come right back to being the main AND OR side piece yet again...
@DayDaVonne_: Crazy part is .. I wasn’t even the one who was fighting lol I simply said “huh” ... the fight was with Amanda... just say you were itching to talk about the theo situation and go.
@DayDaVonne_: I don’t mind her speaking on the situation... she is entitled to say whatever she wants... just like I’m entitled to respond however I want ...


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Ahead, the week's first big drama: another figure gets ousted from Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club. Stay tuned...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).