Sunday, March 10, 2019

DC SocialPulse Extra: Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club - "Love, Loss and Lohan"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hey there, hope you're getting through this first day of spring as measured by daylight savings time. This MTV Reality week, we have a grueling mini-final Challenge, as well as another familiar face popping up on Ex On The Beach. But we begin with a new reality at Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club.

When we were last in Greece, we had the most eventful week yet: a surprise show-up at the VIP villa by her and Panos saw Lindsay in a bit of disgust for how her pupils have been handling their summer off the resort property. With that in mind, she decided to say that's all to Kailah as our Challenge friend was the second VIP to get the boot. But on a brighter note, the Club hosted Pride Day for the LGBT crowd, which saw Mike and Gabi take to the dance floor as did the boss lady... thus, the #DoTheLilo dance move was unleashed to everyone around the planet.

Last year, America was introduced to an MTV-originated global phenomenon that, around his busy reality slate, Bear made room for when he hosted Series 1 of Just Tattoo of Us, which was made into How Far is Tattoo Far on the U.S. This week, Snooki's sidekick in the parlor of ink, Nico Tortorella, joins his former fiance, Lindsay, as the latest big-name client, and recruited by her in hopes to alleviate VIP discord. But under the moonlight in a full moon sitdown, when there's a lot going on the hosts not everything will stay in the villa.

After the jump, Episode 9 from Mykonos... thanks for joining us.


 AS THEY SAW IT: "Love, Loss and Lohan" 
@lohanbeachclub: "You always love to torture someone you love for no reason…but in a healthy way!" ๐Ÿ˜‚ Catch a new episode of #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!  Lindsay and Nico Go To Cryotherapy / All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!
@panosofgreece: Tonight don’t miss all new episode of @lohanbeachclub๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ #lohanbeachclub @lindsaylohan
@panosofgreece: Someone is getting sacrificed tonight๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@panosofgreece: Are you ready? #lohanbeachclub new episode TONIGHT❤️
@MikeMGTV: Going live on Instagram after tonight’s episode! 11pm EST 8pm PST #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: New #LohanBeachClub tonight @ 10/9 c on @MTV where I’m really sad & all that sh*t wooooo ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘
@panosofgreece: Why is @BrentMarks getting on everyone’s nerves? ๐Ÿ™„ Relax people๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ  Tune in to #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV
@MikeMGTV: Looks like this may not be the end of Mr. & Mrs. Smith ๐Ÿ˜œ @MTVJules
@mikeymagoo94: Hey @MTV @kailah_casillas and her family need their own tv show because her dad is awesome and we need more of the casillas family on tv make it happen #casillasfamily
@MTVJules: Stoop kid, bringing back my Detroit girl vibes. What y’all think?  #unedited #newwork
@MTV: .@lindsaylohan and @NicoTortorella reunite during tonight's episode of #LohanBeachClub at 10/9c on MTV ✨
@panosofgreece: #lohanbeachclub is about to start! Tune in ๐Ÿ’‹

@lohanbeachclub: All new episode of #LohanBeachClub is HAPPENING NOW on @mtv! Tune in and tweet along with me. ๐Ÿ“ฑ (GIF: Gabi - "I'm really excited about it")
@may_yassine: Tune in to @mtv right now for new episode of @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
@kylemarve: Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club right now on @MTV
@kylemarve: Hey @lohanbeachclub, am I ever going to be on this intro? #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Bad energy is finally gone! #kailah let’s get back to work ๐Ÿ˜‰#LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: Damn @JonittaMarie looking fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Oh really? @may_yassine  #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve Yup really ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Lol May coming thru w/ hot tea ☕️ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Is that May spreading rumors?! ๐Ÿ‘€ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her)
- @may_yassine: @lohanbeachclub Yes it is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @kylemarve: @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿคจ
@kylemarve: I’m offended it wasn’t 37 times @stumblyalex  #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: I said what I said and that’s that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ @kylemarve @gabigreeneyes #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Oh, @BrentMarks we gossiping? Come on now... #LohanBeachClub
@aristotlepolite: We’re hungover Panos #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Well hello @NicoTortorella welcome to the club ๐Ÿ˜#LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: You had me at bondage @panosofgreece ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #lohanbeachclub #fullmoonparty
- @panosofgreece: @BrentMarks Hahahhaa
@gabigreeneyes: So apparently I’m fucking @kylemarve ? I mean that is my little boo ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
- @panosofgreece: @gabigreeneyes Hahahahahahahha are having sex or not?!?!?!?!?!๐Ÿ˜‚
- @gabigreeneyes: @panosofgreece And I never blew him in the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค
- @kailah_casillas:  @gabigreeneyes Clear up this rumor. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT???!!!!!
@kylemarve: Hey @may_yassine, “assuming” Gabi and I hooked up, only made an ass out of you. Well, you and @BrentMarks. #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve How ? Lol I said what I thought happened ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@panosofgreece: Sorry I’m not that spiritual๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Ummmm hiii @NicoTortorella ๐Ÿ˜ #LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: @kylemarve welcome to @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: And here comes Nico Tortellini the Witch Doctor. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: It's always nice to see a familiar face to remind you of home! ❤️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos on Lindsay & Nico - "I think she will be very happy")
@lohanbeachclub: I love Lindsay so much! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her and Nico)
@lohanbeachclub: ...or your shirt @aristotlepolite. ๐Ÿ˜‰  #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I gotta come out of my shell a little bit more")
@aristotlepolite: Brah, why you gotta do me like that? @BrentMarks #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @aristotlepolite Hahahah @aristotlepolite love you guy just trying to help with that “social anxiety” of yours and pull a personality out of ya ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Is “sweat lodge” code for brothel? #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: I wish dina wasn’t sleeping right now๐Ÿ˜‚ @BrentMarks @aristotlepolite
@kylemarve: Aye Dina, RELAX. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I've never seen Ari upset...oh sh*t! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I'm about to go off")
@BrentMarks: Mona Lisa??? Where do I come up with this stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: I’m telling you... between cliques, relationship drama, gossiping and rumors, @lohanbeachclub was like being back in high school all over again.
@may_yassine: He didn’t deny it ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ @kylemarve did you have sexual relations with @gabigreeneyes ?  #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub
- @thesaratariq: @may_yassine @kylemarve and 2 others Bitchhhhhh lmfao
- @gabigreeneyes: @may_yassine @kylemarve @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @thesaratariq: @may_yassine @kylemarve and 2 others I’m done w/ uuuuuu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@kylemarve: Aye @may_yassine, RELAX. #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: #ToClearThingsUp I, Gabrianna, never had sex with or gave head to @kylemarve. Always be my bae, but we were just really good friends in the house and he was a good cuddle buddy. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: @gabigreeneyes and I never had sex, or anything like that. Everybody: grow up. Thanks. Love y’all.  #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @kylemarve here’s the answer you all want. Now, whooo said this without any facts backing it up ๐Ÿ‘€ oh lol the wallpaper in this place is boring.
@aristotlepolite: Sorry for dragging you into it ๐Ÿ˜•@thesaratariq
- @thesaratariq: @aristotlepolite It’s all good u were right lol
@lohanbeachclub: Well I'm pretty entertained tbh. #LohanBeachClub   (GIF: Billy - "He's probably having the time of his life")
@lohanbeachclub: Get the burn book ready! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Kyle - "Welcome to middle school")
@panosofgreece: I actually agree with @kylemarve Welcome to Lohan middle school guys๐Ÿ˜‚#LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: @BillyEstevez_ you are right, literally having time of my life stirring that pot but I’m a d*** I can’t help it ๐Ÿ˜‡ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Honestly, @BrentMarks just tell Dina you want to pipe, bro. Don’t drag @aristotlepolite in the process.  #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: File under: My daily thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "This isn't my job")
- @thesaratariq: @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@kylemarve: We saw how upset @aristotlepolite was and talked him down. He really wanted to put @BrentMarks headfirst through the Lohan sign. #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: @stumblyalex I’m not the only one who’s not into this spiritual shit  ๐Ÿ˜‚#LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Cleansing your TL. RT for good vibes! ๐Ÿ”ฎ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Nico)
@aristotlepolite: Alex you’re fucking hilarious @stumblyalex #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: When someone asks me to be the bigger person #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Mike - "I ain't about to do that")
@BrentMarks: @MikeMGTV I just lol “piss off witches” ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Day 2 of @BrentMarks in drag. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Please! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: May - "New positive vibes")
@may_yassine: “That’s called attitude, it’s not energy..” IM CRYING ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @stumblyalex #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Kyle is officially over it. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Enough is enough.")
@BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks any reason to throw on some make up again huh. You sus-bucket ๐Ÿ˜‚#lohanbeachclub
- @BrentMarks: @BillyEstevez_ Brooo who comes up with these themes ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #theworst #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: How do y'all think this is going to end? #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Billy scratching his head)
@kylemarve: No, Nico Tortellini, being fake is not a common human trait. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Somebody please tell me y'all are catching all this shade! ☕️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Ari)
@thesaratariq: @lohanbeachclub That look like bae
@panosofgreece: So who’s getting sacrificed tonight?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: I chose to be the pharaoh for a reason because besides @panosofgreece and @lindsaylohan I am your boss whether you like it or not fellas ๐Ÿ˜ #lohanbeachclub
- @BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks Your heads just wayyyyy up in their ass. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
- @gabigreeneyes: @BrentMarks No. Just no. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #LohanBeachClub
- @lohanbeachclub: @BrentMarks Oop ๐Ÿ˜ณ #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Lol @BrentMarks you’re only 3 years younger than me bro. And, your really prestigious job is one click away. Let’s be coworkers. We’d #crush. #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @kylemarve Come on my guy join the team and be a “WYNNER” #lohanbeachclub
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve Tweet of the week #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: Sara’s makeup is on point every day, we need a tutorial sis @thesaratariq #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Also, we only worked out 4-5 times in Mykonos. We look nasty and out of shape. I’m disgusted. #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ no comment #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @thesaratariq Don’t need to comment babe the damage has been done and I’m all aboard ๐Ÿ™Œ #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Looks like @BrentMarks is the villain of the night. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "He's done everybody wrong")
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub I’ll play that villain card all day ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Fun fact: I HATE PDA. ๐Ÿ˜ท #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Gabi - "I wanna f___ing throw up")
@lohanbeachclub: Period. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Kyle - "Be a good f____ing person")
@may_yassine: This whole going around talking about our highs and lows I was trying SO hard not to laugh ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ finally drama that has nothing to do with girls #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Nico Tortellini, RELAX. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Panos coming in asking the important questions. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Who are we sacrificing?")
@may_yassine: The moon ceremony was much needed, such a peaceful moment #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Baby you're a firework! ๐ŸŽ† #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of VIP's watching fireworks)
@panosofgreece: Btw I ordered the fireworks ! ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ#LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: Yes.. we were howling.. yes.. I was just as confused then as you guys are now. #LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: The whole howling thing, I couldn’t keep a straight face ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
@frankieendoondo: fSo you mean to tell me Lindsay didn’t go to this damn cleansing herself. #LohanBeachClub
@BillyEstevez_: @NicoTortorella: write down what you want to invoke into your life.  @BrentMarks: ✍๐Ÿฝ 1.thicker eyeliner. 2.better ass kissing techniques 3.thicker eyeliner  #lohanbeachclub
- @BrentMarks: @BillyEstevez_ I can’t even argue this because I just lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Nico TortoiseShell told me to write my dreams down, and burn them... #LohanBeachClub
@macklin41: Lmao I just want Sara to be happy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: One word sums this all up. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "Exhausting")
@frankieendoondo: Can we just talk about how Amazing @JonittaMarie looked in that interview ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I love Sara + Jonitta's friendship! ๐Ÿ’ž #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of them)
@lohanbeachclub: A lot of he say/she say. #LohanBeachClub   (GIF: Jonitta - "It's all word of mouth s___")
@thesaratariq: Why am I making all these damn excuses for a POS lordddddtttttt help me. I hope someone’s watching this and takes this as a sign to DUMP HIM SIS, he’s an asshole. Lol #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @thesaratariq Oh sweet @thesaratariq put up this front on social media, I’m coming with some fire and then you’ll really see how big of a POS I can be when I post all the texts I screenshot you said about @lindsaylohan when we got back from Greece from our group chat. #fakeaf #twofaced
@kylemarve: Fun fact: we broke down into 2 groups and ran around downtown Mykonos seeing who could invite the most people. #LohanBeachClub
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve Fun fact: our group got the most people to come to the party. Y’all should have showed that! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@BillyEstevez_: Lmaooo I broke my neck on that look #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: There goes @aristotlepolite confirming everything we already know ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: I just want someone I like to like me back AND not ultimately be disappointing. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jonitta - "Why is that so hard to find?")
@kylemarve: Again, fuck those unicorn floats. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: You can do better than that guy @JonittaMarie  #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: Finally we have a party ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ #lohanbeachclub
@aristotlepolite: I’m about to be a mess ๐Ÿฅด #LohanBeachClub
@frankieendoondo: When you and your best friend are unbothered , hot and living y’all’s best lives in Mykonos . #LohanBeachClub @thesaratariq @JonittaMarie
@lohanbeachclub: You look like you enjoyed that push @kylemarve. ๐Ÿ‘€ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of him pushing Brent and inflatable unicorn into pool)
@gabigreeneyes: When @JonittaMarie says “I like his husband too” #notmadatyou #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Sometimes you just have to take the whole damn bottle to the head. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Jonitta and Kyle sharing a toast)
@kylemarve: Did Lindsay just excuse how @BrentMarks has been acting? #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @kylemarve @lindsaylohan always had my back and now you know ๐Ÿ™Œ #thealpha #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Wake me up when something makes sense #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: Honestly, it doesn’t matter who started the rumor. It shouldn’t have happened in the first place. #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: I missed the party๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: We were upset with @BrentMarks because he claimed to be our “boy” and a “guy’s guy” and then he trashes @aristotlepolite to get Dina, and listened to @may_yassine and spreads that dumb ass rumor. #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve Who cares it was funny I don’t regret it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@may_yassine: What tf did I start ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚ @lohanbeachclub #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Did Lindsay not just fire someone for being boring, then for being to competitive, and then continue to say “who cares how Brent’s acting” .... mmmkay #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @MikeMGTV I’m not watching but this looks like something I should retweet.
@BrentMarks: @BillyEstevez_ about to swoop, can’t hate him for it because I’d do the same lol but at least the bag has been secured and now just another waitress under the belt #lohanbeachclub #thankyounext
- @BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks Don’t @ me when you’re exhibiting your immaturity. #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: So @may_yassine you admit you lied about me and @gabigreeneyes hooking up? #LohanBeachClub
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve No I did not lie, I saw late night jacuzzi sessions, late night cuddles and Gabi coming to bed in the am. So I said what I thought happened ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
- @kylemarve: @may_yassine @lohanbeachclub Gabi and I never we’re in the jacuzzi together lol. Oh, May...
- @may_yassine: @kylemarve @lohanbeachclub Hmmmmm.... not what I saw. Why are you still so upset about it ? It happened months ago MOVE ON. Not that serious.
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve @may_yassine @lohanbeachclub Yeah there was definitely never a time we were in the jacuzzi... and again. Being in the house and feeling alone sucks, @kylemarve was great companionship and a good friend to me. #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Me during that bonfire bullshit #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Aaaaand here comes the Kartrashian #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Every episode of #LohanBeachClub be like... @panosofgreece “Get to work!” The ambassadors:
- @panosofgreece: @MikeMGTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ TRUE #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: This isn't gonna end well. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Jonitta slapping her head in disbelief)
@kylemarve: Either way, I love you @gabigreeneyes you sexy mfer you. #LohanBeachClub
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve I love you more ๐Ÿ˜ˆ❤️ #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Listen to myself talk on tv like da fuq did I just say... and be like yeah nvm what else is going on in the house #LohanBeachClub
@aristotlepolite: In a day full of drama, I felt a little booty could lighten the mood ๐Ÿ‘ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Is this the title of your new book, @BillyEstevez_? ๐Ÿ“– #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Learn How To Treat A Girl")
@MikeMGTV: Quick question because I genuinely am curious. Who gives a fuck about Brent and Sara’s relationship? Anyone? ... no seriously anyone? #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Yo @aristotlepolite did you just...nvm... #LohanBeachClub
- @aristotlepolite: @kylemarve Black out? Yes, yes I did
@lohanbeachclub: Guess Gabi and Jonitta really have moved on! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Gabi doing a bodyshot off of Jonitta)
- @gabigreeneyes: @lohanbeachclub Crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@lohanbeachclub: It's a full moon tonight! ๐ŸŒ• #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Ari showing his butt)
- @MikeMGTV: @lohanbeachclub That girl in the background is me.
@kylemarve: Jonitta was looking like money that night. Sheesh. @JonittaMarie  #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: @JonittaMarie #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: That girl was rude af๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ  #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Good for @thesaratariq right now. This night she really shined and and ended up letting lose and dancing and really having a good time. #singlesara
@kylemarve: Lol @BillyEstevez_ with the infooooo. Love my boy, he’s so knowledgeable. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I see you Billy! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Alex - "Swerve in there")
@lohanbeachclub: Nobody:   Me:   #LohanBeachClub   (GIF: Brent - "You wanna be dramatic, we can be dramatic.")
@gabigreeneyes: I’m proud to have someone as open about sexual trauma and hardships as @MikeMGTV is as a part of my cast and as a friend. #AwarenessIsKey to stopping things like this from happening to others who might feel afraid or be in the same situation #LohanBeachClub
- @MikeMGTV: @gabigreeneyes ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
@lohanbeachclub: Shoot your shot! ๐Ÿ€ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Billy - "If you're not gonna do it, I'm gonna do it")
@JonittaMarie: Brent trying to play my girl and it is stressing me out #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: Did Kyle and Gabby hook up!? #LohanBeachClub  @kylemarve:
- @kylemarve: @MikeMGTV Lol ass.
@BillyEstevez_: Thrown under the bus? I’m driving the bus papa #lohanbeachclub
@BillyEstevez_: Did you get all of that? If you want me to want you to want you then you gotta want me to show you that you want me to want you. Right?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅด #LohanBeachClub tequila made me do it lmao
@BrentMarks: @BillyEstevez_ want the girl? Or already had the girl? ๐Ÿค” #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: I think this is the most profound thing I've ever heard. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jonitta - "A shoulder to cry on ends up being a d___ to ride on")
- @gabigreeneyes: @lohanbeachclub #iconicquote #LohanBeachClub @JonittaMarie
@MikeMGTV: “Shoulder to cry on ends up being a dick to ride on” @JonittaMarie PUT IT ON A FUCKING SHIRT #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: Lol and now it’s time for #SingleSara headddddaaaassss ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #LohanBeachClub
@thesaratariq: @BrentMarks Shiiiitttt I had to find someone out there who could last longer than 30 seconds ;/
@lohanbeachclub: That's it. She's done for real y'all! ๐Ÿ’” #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara on her & Brent - "I don't see a future with him anymore")
@panosofgreece: I’mabout to struggle myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚#LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Smh at us having to sit down with @panosofgreece and have to point out the obvious. Take the Versace shades off Panos and look around. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: My disclaimer before I spread some second-hand gossip. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "I wasn't around for this")
@lohanbeachclub: New movie? ๐Ÿ“บ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Mean Boys")
- @kylemarve: @lohanbeachclub  Starring @MikeMGTV @BrentMarks @BillyEstevez_ @kylemarve @aristotlepolite @stumblyalex
- @kailah_casillas: @lohanbeachclub  where
@BillyEstevez_: Who let me wear that fedora smh #lohanbeachclub
- @kailah_casillas: @BillyEstevez_ I would have told you.
- @thesaratariq: @BillyEstevez_ Yooooo I’m saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@MikeMGTV: @thesaratariq Perfect gif!
@MikeMGTV: We’re the mean boys? Can I be Regina? #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @MikeMGTV no she already said I was, you snooze you lose.
@BrentMarks: @thesaratariq says she comes from strict religious background but hooks up with 2 guys in one house? These girls all the same and I’ve preached this. She comes from same industry, same girl, all talk but all bullsh*** just another waitress being a hoe #lohanbeachclub
- @BrentMarks: @thesaratariq You should take that as a compliment lol I think I’m the only one in the house that didn’t have to rub one out while I was there ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @gabigreeneyes: @BrentMarks @thesaratariq SUPER uncalled for.
@BrentMarks: @lindsaylohan having my back once again. Please everyone just do yourselves a favor and take a seat ๐Ÿ˜ #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: Y’all wanted to see me@get fired well guess what...I ain’t going anywhere ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #lohanbeachclub
@MTVjennifer: brent just shut.up. for the love of god STOP TALKING FOR ONCE #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: "@arielleepeachh: @kailah_casillas Exactly WAS on the show you’re not anymore you stay pressed for no reason. You got fired and claim to hate Lindsay so much but in every post I see and on insta you mentioning her name and wearing her face on your shirt lmfao you clearly obsessed sis." RT If I’m “obsessed” with her for talking about her bc I know her and have met her, had experiences with her, filmed a show with her & then tweeted about it yet you’ve never met me and are tweeting about me, what does that make you?
@kailah_casillas: She makes it’s too easyyyy
@kailah_casillas: Usually, wake up like, KAILAH today is the day you should give up the @lindsaylohan shit but everyday she gives me new content that I don’t ask for, it’s too easy! ANYWAY, as of tonight, I’m moving on. I can do this forever if I let myself, but I need to move on ๐Ÿ˜‚
@thesaratariq: So we can all collectively agree that #LohanBeachClub is just like a car crash on the side of the road that we can’t stop looking at?
@stumblyalex: Just now watching #LLBC...lol @JonittaMarie  welcome back to the show girl! Haven’t seen you in a hot minute. Looking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@may_yassine: Anyway, that was fun. Time for wine, skin care and ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด good night
@NickyRads: Panos: “I’ve given Brent a lot of chances. This time it’s going to be different.”  Narrator: “This time, it was not different.”   #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Thank you guys for watching #lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ all new episode next week❤️❤️❤️


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, Nico's efforts to bring some peace to everyone in the villa doesn't go as planned, as instead the hosts got to air out their dirty laundry to him in that campfire under the moonlight. And will this lead to another VIP getting the boot? We'll find out.

Up ahead, the Pulse of War of the Worlds as the latest cardinal sin of the show gets committed, and an Ex On The Beach bromance could head for Splitsville. We'll leave you with the in-between interaction of the MTV Reality community before last week's episodes... see you then.


IN BETWEEN: Before War of the Worlds EP5 and EOTB2 EP 12 
@ChallengeMTV: "Essentially what we're seeing is Mattie dragging two girls around The Killing Floor like she's a wolf and they're her dead prey." ๐Ÿบ #WomanCrushEveryday #TheChallenge33 http://on.mtv.com/2IKbMyf   Ring Tossed: Girl's Elimination / Julia, Mattie, and Natalie wrestle for their place in the game - three enter The Killing Floor, one emerges...
- @LonChair: @ChallengeMTV Hell yeah @MattieLBreaux ! #byefelicias
- @MattieLBreaux: @LonChair So intense. Both @NataliaNegrotti @JuliaNolan_ were great competitors and I think they had a hell of a fight. Great job ladies
@ChallengeMTV: As tensions between Paulie and Kyle rise, the divide between the once-allies, Amanda and Hunter, widens ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge33 http://on.mtv.com/2IKbMyf
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV ☹️☹️
@v_cakes: Catching up on #TheChallenge33 on this rainy Saturday morning    This latest episode’s challenge is giving me PTSD
@v_cakes: ‘How shitty you treated her on last season, that’s on your conscious...’ Ohhhhhh, the irony #TheChallenge33 
@v_cakes: I love it when my boo gets in peoples faces too ๐Ÿ™„ #TheChallenge33
@n_zanattaMTV: "@KailLowry: @n_zanattaMTV Oh good, sorry you’re so butthurt ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️" RT I’m not butthurt, I think the right thing to do would have been to @ me. Ask me, don’t set a poll, I’m not unapproachable.
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @n_zanattaMTV Dude she’s fuckin trashhhhhhh ๐Ÿคฎ
- @n_zanattaMTV: @MTV_AMANDAG ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ love you girl!
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @n_zanattaMTV Love you!!!!
- @KendalSheppard: @n_zanattaMTV Whenever someone says "butthurt" I automatically stop listening- all I hear in my head after that is, "butthurt? BUTThurt?? Who says 'butthurt'? Obviously people who don't want to be taken seriously". Then I make this face ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ and miss their entire message..
@johnnybananas: My hobbies include: Closing the elevator door before anyone else can get in.
@johnnybananas: Bananas VS Leroy ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿค›๐Ÿฟ It all goes down TONIGHT on an ALL NEW episode of @1stlooktv on @NBC after SNL ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘€ @Bruce_Lee85 #frenemies #HostBananas #BananasDoingNewThings
@meghanyarnall: When good humans happen to also be on a show you’ve watched forever!  @johnnybananas #thechallenge #challengemania
- @KendalSheppard: @meghanyarnall When "winning a cruise" actually means your tickets may/may not have gone to "infuencers" instead.. but leads you to an unsuspecting new hero and friend. #TeamMeghan
@DayDaVonne_: "@RealityRadioPod: @ChallengeMTV Please show us more of @DayDaVonne_  her confessionals are top notch but her presence is lacking in the rest of the episodes.. ๐Ÿ˜˜" RT That’s because I run from the cameras ... I know there are people who swear I want to be relevant so bad ๐Ÿ™„ lol but if you watch the scenes im usually in the background trying to stay out of the shots. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@DayDaVonne_: "@abesuxx: @DayDaVonne_ if you stay in the drama, and start sh*t on the challenge then MTV will keep adding you to more seasons. I feel like 70% of past cast members don't get a call back cuz they're either boring or they care more about their image. please FOCUS! I want you to win coins" RT All the money in the world isn’t worth being miserable from doing season after season , compromising my integrity for a storyline , and losing the connection with everything / everyone outside of the show. Lol ❤️
@mtvrrdarrell: "@ChallengeMTV: Bananas and Leroy. TYB. And now JP and Turbo - here are the most memorable bromances in Challenge history! Which are your favorite? ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♂️ http://www.mtv.com/news/3114876/challenge-memorable-bromances/" RT ๐Ÿค” @DerrickMTV
- @GusSmyrnios: @mtvrrdarrell @DerrickMTV . Sitting with some ๐Ÿs #thechallenge
- @DerrickMTV: @GusSmyrnios FloridaBama OaklandChiCity Shore Connection!! ✊
@MattieLBreaux: Line up tonight ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป @ufc
@MattieLBreaux: Knockouts on knockouts, les GEAUX @ufc What a line up
@MattieLBreaux: Great fight ladies, job well done @ufc #UFC235
@MattieLBreaux: Real shit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. #UFC235
@MattieLBreaux: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป to all the fighters tonight @ufc #ufc235
@HTChallenge32: Ratings hit a season high without @johnnybananas this past episode. Let’s celebrate to that ladies! #TheChallenge33
@ExOnTheBeach: What could Maya have done to Perez to leave him THIS salty? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #ExOnTheBeach
@MayaBenberry: Every day I wake up to a different ex trying to creep back into my life. Wtf
@MayaBenberry: I would’ve never thought doing #ExOnTheBeach would make all my exes want me back all of a sudden ๐Ÿคฏ
@NurysKMateo: Nothing worse than forgetting a sports bra when you’re going to the gym. Now my titties are gonna be flapping around everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@Mackemdrummer: Stop saying people are ugly, there’s no such thing as ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way
@MTV_AMANDAG: Catching up on #EOTB2 and @NicolexoRamos you are fuckin amazing. Don’t let some random ass twat get under your flawlesssss skin. YOURE A BAD BITCH AND YOU KNOW IT. Queens don’t lose sleep over the opinions of PEASANTS. Keep your head up and keep doing you cuz we LOVE you for it!
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m realllllllly holding back on tweeting something super nasty about that blonde bitch on #EOTB2. SHE wants to comment on appearance....?? HA HA HAA -I’ll stop while I’m ahead. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ
- @jossie_flores: @MTV_AMANDAG Amanda let’s not give her clout she so is looking for and let’s just say i heard she is starring in the new lord of the rings๐Ÿ˜‚
- @MTVjennifer: @MTV_AMANDAG let’s go. tag team...this chick PISSED me off. now i’m blocked๐Ÿคฃ
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVjennifer Hahahahahaha shut up!!!!! She’s such a pussy wow
@MTVjennifer: .@NicolexoRamos for you, as requested๐Ÿ™ƒ
- @KendalSheppard: Remind me never to push @MTVjennifer to the emotional limit... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
- @MTVjennifer: @KendalSheppard HAHAHA honestly that was a long 2 month emotional fucking rollercoaster๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ
- @SMDFit14: @MTVjennifer @NicolexoRamos I’ll say it 500 Xs it’s a shame @MTV won’t put this girl on a challenge just cause she didn’t accept the invite once. PUT HER IN A CHALLENGE AND SHE WILL ROCK THESE GIRLS!
@MTVjennifer: BRB I’M DECEASED SHE CLAIMS CHAD IS HER EX & IS SO BUTTHURT ABOUT HIM MOVING ON BUT SHE NEVER HAD SEX WITH HIM OMG GIRL FORREAL๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@MTVjennifer: you see this @MTV_AMANDAG ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€
- @NicolexoRamos: @MTVjennifer @MTV_AMANDAG They never dated but dry humped in a hotel for a few nights after meeting on bumble wE dAtEd fOr tWo MoNtHs ๐Ÿฅด
@MTVjennifer: omg i need to stop. clearly i get super pissed when people come for my friends. i’m not about it๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿšซ
@MTVjennifer: wait one more thing.... PLEASE TELL ME what girl doesn’t have fake boobs, fake lips, fake hair, fake anything anymore? i have fake lips, sometimes i have fake hair, fake nails, fake brows, botox...so anyone who tries to come at a girl for all that...you’re boring, get with it๐Ÿค—
@MonteJr5: I stay away from drama and nonsense but as far as the Nicole and maddie situation goes..... Sure you can gain some followers and attention but at what cost? True strength is raising others up not putting then down. You can't take your followers to the grave. #ExOnTheBeach
@maddiesullivan1: People think I actually get upset about what they say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if I don’t know you then idgaf๐Ÿฅด  I block and move one ๐Ÿฅด☺️๐Ÿ˜‰
@maddiesullivan1: I like how this Amanda bitch said I sucked dick to get on tv ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ never did that to chad and never had sex with chad either so this bitch is wrong Hahahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@NicolexoRamos: @maddiesullivan1 @csioda1 and 4 others Don’t speak on my name ever worry about your kid not my fault you are getting dragged on here and Instagram Hahaha that’s why I didn’t accept your fake ass apology can’t wait to see you bawl your eyes out when Karma bites you in the ass enjoy your 2 min of fame clout chaser
- @BritniNicol: @NicolexoRamos Wtf she do?? Fuck with my Nicole, you fuck with me๐Ÿคฌ to get her THIS fired up you know it’s fucked up.
- @NicolexoRamos: @BritniNicol It’s now to the point where we have to ignore her she’s picking fights for followers I love you Brit ❤️❤️❤️
@realChadJohnson: You ever make mistakes? Because I sure as hell know I don’t.
@JuddWinick: Happy Birthday to Pedro Zamora who would’ve been 47 years old today.  He was actually a leap year baby, born on February 29th. He was a surprise child, the seventh in his family, born after his mother was told she could never have another. He came out feet first.
@kailah_casillas: JUST KNOW!!!! @lindsaylohan @MichaelJLohan
- @MTVJules: @kailah_casillas @lindsaylohan @MichaelJLohan ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
@kailah_casillas: I smell a dad celeb boxing match coming on btw ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ˜‚ who’s winning?
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas Dad v dad - you v lilo and I’M THERE
- @18challengefan: @kailah_casillas He’d destroy him BUT he’d likely win by default since it would require Michael Lohan to leave his barstool - and we know that ain’t happening.

@ChallengeMTV: Sunday Scaries brought to you by this scary moment when Gus busted his lip in the last challenge ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge33 http://on.mtv.com/2IKbMyf    Gus Gets Injured / Gus gets injured during the daily challenge and requires medical attention.
- @GusSmyrnios: @ChallengeMTV 7 stitches, 2 fractured teeth, and a concussion later ๐Ÿ˜… Sold out too much for this one! Rookie learning curves ✊๐Ÿผ #thechallenge33
- @JennaCompono: @ChallengeMTV It was wayyyyy worse than it looks just so everyone knows @GusSmyrnios
- @GusSmyrnios: @JennaCompono People think it was just a busted lip ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @turabicamkiran: @ChallengeMTV @GusSmyrnios looks pretty handsome. But trust me guys he is NOT. just handsome right ;)but not pretty. I saw it.His lower lip almost live his mouth.N he didnt care. N he is competitive person. @JennaCompono also same. Them looks Barbie Babys but in side is Terminator #BarbieNator
- @JennaCompono: @turabicamkiran Aww thank you turbo!! That means a lot coming from you ! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ
- @xZahida: @turabicamkiran @ChallengeMTV and 2 others I read this in your accent Turbo ๐Ÿ˜‚❤
- @turabicamkiran: @xZahida @ChallengeMTV and 2 others ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ u know me. :)))
- @GusSmyrnios: @turabicamkiran @ChallengeMTV @JennaCompono You’re the man Turbo ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ@turabicamkiran
@JennaCompono: Sweeter than honey ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ˜œ
@turabicamkiran: ๐Ÿ‘‘LEGEND OF THE SURVIVOR๐Ÿ‘‘ #Turbo #TurkishTurbo #TurboTurabi #TurkishWarrior #thechallenge #thechallenge33 #challenge @ChallengeMTV @MTV #TheChallengeWarofTheWorlds
@turabicamkiran: ⚜️๐Ÿ‘‘⚜️
@MrAshleyCain: There is lots of people out there that dream about being an entrepreneur, starting their own business & working for themselves. However, not many will actually commit & take the steps to being their own boss. BE brave, BE committed & if you really want it... BE THE BOSS! ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@MrAshleyCain: Hope the weekends been a good one people.. Use today to relax, appreciate what's around you and prepare for a big week ahead! ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
@joss_mooney: When I was a kid, I had thee smallest chest. I had a pic on my wall of Jonny Wilkinson out of Heat magazine’s “torso of the week” as I wanted to look like him. Each night after school, I’d be in my room doing push ups listening to Blink 182. Now l basically need a bra ๐Ÿ‘™#winning
@ChallengeMTV: Another legend falls ๐Ÿ’ฅ #TheChallenge33 http://on.mtv.com/2IKbMyf   Ring Tossed: Men's Elimination / Kyle, CT, and JP battle it out in a double-elimination, Killing Floor wrestling match.
@nillythesquid: "@FloribamaShore: FINISH HIM! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ #MTVFloribamaShore " RT In case y’all forgot
- @NicolexoRamos: @nillythesquid I’m crying I need to do this to my daddy when he pisses me off
- @TripleBeees: @nillythesquid Skimming the edge of the pool into a hurricarana? Nice
@WestonBergmann: No need to train for the next challenge with all this snow shoveling I’m doing
@fckedwithpod: Just finished recording a fantastically candid interview with the women who inspired our podcast name and recorded our intro for us...the one and only, Kailah Casillas! We can’t wait for this interview to drop Wednesday before the newest episode of #TheChallenge33.
- @shboogies: @fckedwithpod This is a DO NOT MISS interview guys. We tried to stay away from the very standard questions and it ended up being such a fun conversation filled with Challenge tea you may not be aware of. @kailah_casillas always brings it on screen and off!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‘ #TheChallenge33 #LohanBeachClub
@JennaCompono: "@theRealKrisKay: @vigil_anna @txangel821 and 2 others She did break her ankle. I'm pretty sure she even needed surgery. Same with Tony. He got hurt so bad he needed surgery. The least MTV should do is have them wearing mouth guards ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️" RT Yes I did ! Haha 9 screws and 2 plates later ... they’re in my ankle forever!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@MikeMGTV: Sorry @MTV my mommy said I can’t ever be on #thechallenge because it’s too dangerous. I told her @kailah_casillas parents let her do it but she said Kailah could probably kick my ass and hung up the phone
- @kailah_casillas: @MikeMGTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@NataliaNegrotti: @CaraMariaMTV @TheOfficial_CT I let my partner choose. I was defeated at that point. Lol 0 f’s given ๐Ÿ˜‚ also CT would have Def chose us to go against if rolls were reversed
@WestonBergmann: How many times a week do you say to your dog, “you’re so lucky you’re cute?”
@CamilaMTV: If you care about someone, return their phone calls or texts. #theend
@JennaCompono: You may think they’re just lazy, but I consider them such supporting friends ๐Ÿ˜‚ I gave up junk food for lent (I started early), I was reallllly craving sweets tonight but none of my friends would get up and come with me to the store...sooo ...SCORE I didn’t get anything! ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ•
@DayDaVonne_: ๐Ÿฅด
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @DayDaVonne_ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@DayDaVonne_: Welp . Guess it’s time to take the pins out ๐Ÿ˜Œ
@MTV_AMANDAG: What can I say? That barfy troll is OBSESSED. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿคฃ Hahahahahaha.
@xZahida: How's a woman on come dine with me claiming she's a vegetarian .. and also saying "after a few drinks I'm partial to a kebab" lmaoo. Where do u think kebab comes from?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@NicolexoRamos: Me: new day new me  Inner me: you still ain’t shit shut yo ass up
@NurysKMateo: dreams can really fuck up a persons mood.. especially if I feel like they’re trying to tell me something ๐Ÿ˜
@00Hitsdiidii: first thing I see when I wake up is this .. I’m dead
- @NurysKMateo: @00Hitsdiidii The struggle is real out here girl... also go back to sleep, I don’t need you listening ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @00Hitsdiidii: @NurysKMateo I’m hoping in the shower , goodbye๐Ÿ˜‚
@MayaBenberry: My bestie gets here in TWO DAYS @BadGirlJanelle! Oh the trouble that we are about to get into ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️๐Ÿ†
@SylviaMTV: Something’s I’ve realized, they always say east coast or west coast time but I’m always confused and have to google because I’m central time...
- @kailah_casillas: @SylviaMTV I’ve thought about that before... you guys kinda get fucked when it comes to times.
@kailah_casillas: I will never understand the addition of popcorn flavor in the jelly belly bag

@ChallengeMTV: Nobody can win a Final without endurance, and this next challenge will test exactly that ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ  #TheChallenge33 is all new, Wednesday at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ“บ   Sneak Peek: Tired Out / The next challenge will test everyone's endurance in a race accross the desert.
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV Endurance ? Oh great... someone pass me my inhaler plz ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
- @turabicamkiran: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @JOSHMBB19: @ChallengeMTV ☠️๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @msdeenguyen: @ChallengeMTV Time to put my endurance to test ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ #thechallenge33
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV 14x?! ๐Ÿคฎ
@MTV_AMANDAG: All I can say is I’m TIRED, cuz I been running thru that unwashed lice-filled head ALLLLLLLL day (and night) ๐Ÿคฃ #freak
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’ve been the topic of what...1, 2, 3 of her lives now??????
@KendalSheppard: @MTV_AMANDAG It truly bothers me when people joke about you being tied up.. it's really not funny. Maybe you're doing just fine, but in case you needed validation or extra support.. here's an article I read similar to your situation.
@johnnybananas: ๐ŸšจEpisode of the year๐Ÿšจ  - Johnny Bananas Interview  - Jordyn Bananas VS the Kardashians   - Jonas Bananas Reunion    @ChicksInTheOff @jordynwoods @khloekardashian @jonasbrothers @nickjonas @kevinjonas
@shboogies: "@xSuicidalPanda: Tonight on the Cara shit show: watch as she admits to not caring at all that Amanda lost some of her hair while even her own boyfriend looks appalled at what he’s hearing " RT "I have little girls that look up to me..." "listen up girls, if something terrible happens to someone you hate, don't have compassion because they deserve it." #TheChallenge33
@JOSHMBB19: Shoutout to all the small business owners grinding every day. I really hate how people discredit us. I don’t Share much about my business but I hate how I get shit for not working a regular 9-5 like me making a great salary and running my own business isn’t great. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@JOSHMBB19: I appreciate everyone working every day trying to create a better Future, if you work from home or just starting a business. Congrats people that don’t have the balls to take that risk will always have a negative comment to say. Keep grinding being your own boss is Worth it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@tonyraines: #VansChallenge Last attempt tripped me out ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: These two have officially "struck the fear of God" in their enemies ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallenge33
@msdeenguyen: Who do you think will quit? ๐Ÿง @ChallengeMTV
@CaraNinjaMarie: Some of my favorite women to have graced @ChallengeMTV with their presence over the years...each of them has shared with us their own personal stories, strengths & struggles & triumphs. They’ve been a huge part what has drawn me in & kept me watching over the years๐Ÿ’œ
@turabicamkiran: TURBO LEE #BruceLee #TurboLee #TurboTurabi #Turbo
@TVGuide: We asked @johnnybananas to rank his biggest fights and feuds on the @challengemtv https://tvgd.co/2XC7A76
@JoltAlchemistt: NO ONE. Not even my worst enemy deserves this from anyone. @MTV_AMANDAG I'm so sorry you went through this..... Just wow
@MTVDevinWalker: New body same iPhone4 ⚡️ Still a lot of work to do but I’m feelin the vibes #dontcallitacomeback #2abs #letsgo #vintagephone #priorities #smokeemifyagotem #gosox #gopats #halfwayhome… https://www.instagram.com/p/BumybBWha5X/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1kcusz7n1q5wn …
@Marie_TBD: I wonder if Colton is packing. #TheBachelorFinale #thebachelor #BachelorNation
@Bruce_Lee85: @kailah_casillas ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ it really happens every single time lol
@amayasays: RIP Luke Perry. Heartbroken. Crushed.
@thegreysauce: Too many too soon... Life is so damn precious. Getting older is hard. Not getting older isn't great, either. Hoping to find a little peace with this lately. ๐Ÿ’
@QueerEye: YOU. ARE. NOT. READY. The Fab 5 is back with new heroes, more tears and, of course, 'holy sh*t' transformations. ๐Ÿ’˜Queer Eye returns March 15, only on Netflix. ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซ
@GamerVev: A Big Brother Queen has been contacted by MTV ๐Ÿ™Š☕️   This person has won at least one HoH ๐Ÿ™Š
@shboogies: Can someone educate me on the "evil and horrible" things @MTV_AMANDAG has done to Cara? She keeps using it as an excuse to not have empathy but i can't even think of anything besides horse ebola.... #TheChallenge33
@ExOnTheBeach: Snap out of it Nelson, Angela didn't want alone time for the sake of being nice to you! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: I'm not about to let them ruin my moment ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@Mackemdrummer: Stop trying to make everyone happy but yourself. Live FOR YOU, ITS YOUR LiFE,TAKE CONTROL before it’s too late.
@NurysKMateo: Moving into a new place is great and all until you realize how expensive it is to furnish the entire place ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@imdroc15: Blessed to see another day ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ!!
@HaydenPWeaver: FINALLY THE FENCE JUMP EPISODE #TheBachelor
@HaydenPWeaver: I’m freakin out man #TheBachelor
@AliviaHuntxr: I hope Colton jumps the fence bc he goes to the fantasy suite and can’t get his virgin wiener up
@moemfletch: Colton makes me uncomfortable. #TheBachelor
@JOSHMBB19: You mean to tell me this guy waited till he fell in love to loss his virginity, falls in love and gets dumped ๐Ÿคฏ I’m over this show and believing in love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheBachelor
@v_cakes: All these references to Colton losing his virginity in the fantasy suite are so annoying. I don’t understand how he can save himself & then waste it on someone he’s gone on 9 dates with. If he really is a virgin, isn’t he used to sleepovers & intimacy without sex?  #TheBachelor
@kailah_casillas: I never watch #TeenMom but from what I remember back in the day, Joe (kails baby daddy) was really unlikeable... but now I feel like he’s super level headed and likeable... right? Or is it just me? crazy how things flipped.
@kailah_casillas: Also, to shorten Kailah, I totally could have been Kail. Why didn’t my friends and fam think of this? It’s way better than Kay... idk maybe not lol
@kailah_casillas: I know they’re not on the same series but Chelsea & Maci >>>
@kailah_casillas: Am I the only one that thinks Kail is totally wrong? She makes SO MUCH money & has been taking child support from Joe for how long??? Now is mad that he wants the same in return yet makes substantially less? Kail is fucked up for being mad IMO #TeenMom2
@kailah_casillas: Wow, Kails friend at the end of this episode. She’s a good friend. Everyone needs one of those. #TeenMom2



- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).