Saturday, March 2, 2019

DC SocialPulse Extra: Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club - "Do The Lilo"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

It's the first weekend of the month of March, and welcome on in. Ahead: the shocks keep coming on The Challenge, while the Ex On The Beach house becomes a haunted house. But first, the other moment you've been waiting for at Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club.

When we last Mykonos, there was just about as great confusion as what happened when Warren Beatty incorrectly named LaLa Land Best Picture when it was Moonlight that won that 2017 Oscar. For this instance, there was a plot twist to the first VIP to get fired by Lindsay and Panos: originally, it was going to be May who would get the boot, but a last ditch session of proving herself to the boss instead gave her new life, and it was Jules who, instead, was sent home. Plus, there was an intense yacht ride for Brent, Kailah and Kyle to go on to meet Lindsay, while many others were scratching their heads watching Brent tear up with Sara at the villa.

Jules' surprise exit no doubt sent shockwaves to the VIP's that they could be next to get the boot, and as the crowds still coming the anxiety will no doubt ramp up. And this week, there is continuing worry that the least-liked man in this part of Greece and the main reason why a lot of you are watching this show are the reason for discord in the VIP villa... and it may give reason for the boss lady & her right hand man to send another person home from Greece. But amidst this anxiety, Pride Day is coming... and not only will this give everyone reason to party, but also two of the VIP's some to take pride in while also confronting issues of their own. And of course, there's the LiLo.

Have you practiced that dance? Join In after the jump for the move that broke the internet and much more on the Pulse of Episode 8 of the Lohan Beach Club.


BEFORE EPISODE 8 
@lohanbeachclub: Wait. Is that @BrentMarks...in drag?! YAAAAAS! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ All new #LohanBeachClub TOMORROW at 10/9c on @mtv!   Sneak Peek: Pride ๐ŸŒˆ / All new #LohanBeachClub TOMORROW at 10/9c on @mtv!
- @BrentMarks: @lohanbeachclub Can’t say I’m not a team player ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
- @MTVJules: @BrentMarks Omg I can’t believe I missed this ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @MTVJules: @lohanbeachclub @BrentMarks @MTV ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
- @MikeMGTV: @lohanbeachclub The closest I’ll ever come to lip syncing for my life ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️
- @panosofgreece: @lohanbeachclub Are you ready???
- @MikeMGTV: @panosofgreece Are you? ๐Ÿ˜œ
- @ToriAprilPerry_: @lohanbeachclub @BrentMarks @MTV Finally!!!! Some fuuuun in the #LohanBeachClub and none of that drama ish!!!!๐Ÿ’• I love this!!!
- @AndreaMooons: @lohanbeachclub I thought he was dressing up as @gabigreeneyes  lmao with that pink ass hair!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคญ
@gabigreeneyes: Who else is excited for @lohanbeachclub tomorrow? I know I am! @BrentMarks in drag is must see ๐Ÿ˜‚. #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Sorry, I was a little distracted. ๐Ÿ˜… #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: "That sh*t went viral, have you seen it?" ๐Ÿ‘€ Start stretching now folks because TONIGHT we are going to #DoTheLilo! All new #LohanBeachClub at 10/9c on @mtv! ๐Ÿ’ƒ   Sneak Peek: #DoTheLilo / All new #LohanBeachClub TONIGHT at 10/9c on @mtv!
@MikeMGTV: Tonight on @lohanbeachclub I get to plan a pride party & a special drag performance. Idk what was a bigger honor, that or having the current reigning all-star @monetxchange telling me to sit my ass down @industrybarnyc . CHEERS!. or as they say in Greece YAMAS! ๐Ÿป #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: We are about to do some #lilo moves tonight #lohanbeachclub
@thesaratariq: Just found this video from moments before @lindsaylohan doing the Lilo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ I can’t wait for tonight’s episode of #LohanBeachClub!!! #DoTheLilo
@MTVJules: I can’t wait to watch @lohanbeachclub  tonight!!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ
@MTVJules: To all you hoe ass MF’s saying I’m fake like Paris Hilton.. what the fuxk does that even mean?? I didn’t have any work done to my face or body before I left for Greece. My tits are flopping all over the place in every scene I’m in.. fake tits don’t move y’all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
- @ForeverPettyPod: @MTVJules First of all, @ParisHilton made the greatest song of all time. Lindsay can’t relate. #starsareblind #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: Literally me all summer in Greece...
@MikeMGTV: Shantay you both stay bitch! @gabigreeneyes y’all ready!?
@thesaratariq: Lmao @JonittaMarie u wild, wyd tho
@ForeverPettyPod: We’re ready for #LohanBeachClub tonight. Are you!? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @kailah_casillas
@usweekly: #LohanBeachClub's @Kailah_casillas previews tonight's intense episode, says @LindsayLohan could never be Lisa Vanderpump.
@PageSix: Lindsay Lohan accused of doing drugs on ‘Lohan Beach Club’ https://pge.sx/2EcdN0u
@kylemarve: Tonight. 10pm. @MTV @lohanbeachclub  #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Mondays at work๐Ÿ˜ซ #lohanbeachclub
@MikeMGTV: @stumblyalex The girl with sniffles be like...
@MikeMGTV: TBH the aftershow tonight with @JENNIWOWW right after the episode is going to be just as amazing. Be sure to watch !
@MTVJules: YOU DO NOT want to miss the aftershow tonight with @JENNIWOWW after @lohanbeachclub ! You see me make an appearance and put someone on the cast in their place... watch to find out who! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: Don’t forget to catch @MikeMGTV and I!! After show with @JENNIWOWW immediately after! #LohanBeachClub @lohanbeachclub #Pride
@panosofgreece: This is the time to be proud, not worry about petty drama or mean girls. ๐Ÿ˜‰ See why #dothelilo broke the internet on @lohanbeachclub TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv !  #lohanbeachclub
@panosofgreece: #lohanbeachclub starts in 5 min!!!
@TooFab: "She often walks all over people or tries to," #LohanBeachClub star @kailah_casillas tells #TooFab:
@HollywoodLife: .@Kailah_Casillas dishes on her explosive fight with Lindsay Lohan and much more in our EXCLUSIVE #LohanBeachClub interview: http://hollywood.li/pGZ4imM


 AS THEY SAW IT: Episode 8 - "Do The LiLo" 
@lohanbeachclub: All new episode of #LohanBeachClub is HAPPENING NOW on @mtv! Tune in and tweet along with me! ๐Ÿ“ฑ
- @aristotlepolite: @lohanbeachclub Can’t dance, won’t learn
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @lohanbeachclub @MTV I haven’t been able to watch because of work ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but damn @kailah_casillas I’m proud of you for speaking up! OKAAAYYYY BITCH I SEE YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
- @kailah_casillas: @MTV_AMANDAG You would have done the same thing if you were in my shoes! ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@kailah_casillas: back from a very nice twitter break like:
@BillyEstevez_: #LohanBeachClub going down NOW. TUNE IN
@MTVJules: It’s time #lohanbeachclub
@may_yassine: Sorry guys I’m not able to live tweet I’m at a basketball game ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ข But pride was my favorite day in Mykonos and it was my first time celebrating ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: It’s on guysssss #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Someone has a hangover... just saying๐Ÿ˜ #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: I legit have the worst case of Resting Dumb Face #RDF #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: You go glen coco! @mikemgtv #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I deserve to be here")
@lohanbeachclub: One word to describe @aristotlepolite... #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Perfect")
- @aristotlepolite: @lohanbeachclub ๐Ÿ˜˜
@kailah_casillas: I’m not live tweeting, due to..... not wanting to. But, I’ll be posting my YouTube recap about my whole experience following this episode. Everything is explained there.
@lohanbeachclub: When your boss is calling your name but the song in your head is more interesting #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Kailah)
@lohanbeachclub: I've never been more ready for anything in my life, @JonittaMarie! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "Y'all ready for shots?")
@gabigreeneyes: This Queen is fabulous #LohanBeachClub can someone get me those shoes?
@MTVJules: Me until the aftershow.. except with a glass of wine ๐Ÿท #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Wig SNATCHED!!! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Gabi)
@panosofgreece: Like I’m saying tonight... #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: @lohanbeachclub @MikeMGTV Hell yea he does ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@gabigreeneyes: Just want to say, that guy fed me pasta also as well as @aristotlepolite . Are you jealous you weren’t being fed delicious food @BrentMarks ? #LohanBeachClub
- @aristotlepolite: @gabigreeneyes @BrentMarks If he knew how good that pasta was he would be
- @BrentMarks: @gabigreeneyes I just am professional that’s all and I wasn’t bullying @aristotlepolite it just took him 4 weeks to show a personality and he knows I just like pushing people to reach their full potential ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Lindsay is playing no games today! ๐ŸŽค #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "You're not doing anything", directing her attention to Kailah)
@BillyEstevez_: Plot twist, Brent wants to hook up with Aristotle #LohanBeachClub
@MTVjennifer: SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE BRENT SHUT UP OMG #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: Look at my pop socket, it has mikes face on it. BECAUSE IT WASNT MY PHONE. I was logged into the Lohan Beach insta BECAUSE I WAS ASSIGNED TO SOCIAL MEDIA THAT DAY ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@gabigreeneyes: Seeing @MikeMGTV’s face on the phone in @kailah_casillas hands ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Namaste, @kailah_casillas! ๐Ÿ”ฎ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I'm just trying to keep my cool")
@JonittaMarie: Can Lindsay MC my next event? #lohanbeachclub #lindsaykeepthemic
@kylemarve: Sorry I’m late. What did I miss? #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Do not curse at my beach you b**ch #kailah #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: Also, Lindsay being on the mic yelling at people... I talk more about that in my Vlog. There’s way more to that story that you didn’t see.
@shboogies: That’s @MikeMGTV phone - check out the pop socket. Every person was in charge of social media for #LohanBeachClub and they would use their phone. This wasn’t even her using HER phone to do the job.
@kylemarve: Just got to @MikeMGTV’s house.
@lohanbeachclub: Now they come after you! @mikemgtv #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I was never comfortable enough to go after guys")
- @lohanbeachclub: @MikeMGTV OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Make me proud!!❤️❤️❤️ @MikeMGTV #pride #LohanBeachClub
- @MikeMGTV: @panosofgreece I won’t let you down ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
@lohanbeachclub: Happy Pride! ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Alex - "I get to celebrate it")
@kylemarve: Look at @MikeMGTV being a fucking boss. Best person to put on the Pride project, and not just because he’s bisexual. One of the hardest workers at Lohan Beach Club. #LohanBeachClub
@BrentMarks: I understand though you doing everything to make a client happy since @aristotlepolite works at a hole in wall bar in weho and @BillyEstevez_ works at a dive bar in the valley no ones heard of. You don’t know any better. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
- @aristotlepolite: @BrentMarks @BillyEstevez_ You don’t own the Wynn. You’re an employee.  The fact that you tie your self-worth so closely to your place of work is embarrassing. But I guess if I had zero redeeming qualities, I’d lean on my job as well ๐Ÿ™„
- @BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks What does that have to do with your homophobia?
- @BillyEstevez_: @BrentMarks I’d deflect as well.  But your “no filter” personality seems to only come out when a female is on the other end of it.  Don’t do this to yourself kid #LohanbeachClub
- @kylemarve: @BrentMarks @aristotlepolite @BillyEstevez_ ...you have a roommate also.
- @MTVJules: @BrentMarks @aristotlepolite @BillyEstevez_ Don’t you live with some random female?? You don’t own your own home..
- @kylemarve: @BrentMarks @aristotlepolite @BillyEstevez_ We all still pay rent relax lol
- @aristotlepolite: @BrentMarks @BillyEstevez_ And you still haven’t grown past where I was emotionally 7 years ago.  You’re a little baby boy who plays dress up to impress people. Everything about you oozes insecurity.
- @BrentMarks: @aristotlepolite @BillyEstevez_ It’s because you don’t work anywhere your proud of or worth talking about so I understand you wouldn’t get it. You guys are all still doing things I did 7 years ago...no growth and nothing to be proud of. Living in a dorm room together ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: It’s really hard to communicate with sheep๐Ÿ‘ but I have no problem with the herd ganging up on me because none of them are on my level ๐Ÿบ #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: I have a feeling @MikeMGTV is going to shine being in charge of this party ๐ŸŽ‰ #lohanbeachclub
@panosofgreece: @MikeMGTV @stumblyalex I had no idea this happened.. wtf?#LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Listen to the children. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "Kids don't lie")
@lohanbeachclub: But I will gladly sip a cup! ☕️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Mike - "I don't really like to spread the tea")
@MTVJules: HAHAHAHAHA wait... is this forreal? ๐Ÿง
@kailah_casillas: Didn’t she just say I had good work ethic last week? I’m lost. Now that she doesn’t like me, I don’t have work ethic? Ok.
- @MTVJules: @kailah_casillas Yessss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
@kailah_casillas: I said I wasn’t gonna live tweet but I’ve never seen this part of the show so now I’m like wow. And now I’m here, tweeting...
@gabigreeneyes: @BrentMarks “I’m not a bully but let me casually trash everyone and say it’s to help them be a better person” #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I have a funny feeling right now. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "I don't think that this is going to end up well")
@gabigreeneyes: Would you date someone who’s bi? #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: I love you @MikeMGTV, thanks for having my back in that convo. You were damned if ya did, damned if ya didn’t... because Lindsay lives in her own world & set you up for that.
- @MikeMGTV: @kailah_casillas I tried so hard and yet so far ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@kailah_casillas: "@Candie__Cane13: Ok why is she saying this in front of kids...and why is she even asking Mike what he thinks about @kailah_casillas every time he gives his opinion she’s like “No she’s not” it’s weird. #LohanBeachClub #kailah" RT Why ask when you already have this made up in your head?
@kailah_casillas: "@abasicbee: Lindsay asks someone option about @kailah_casillas work ethic.... didn’t get the answer she wanted. Shuts the down and interrupts them..... #LohanBeachClub " RT DONT INTERRUPT ME, IM YOUR BOSS! ๐Ÿ™„
@lohanbeachclub: Well that escalated quickly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Alex watching)
@kylemarve: Lol @stumblyalex looks so uncomfortable right now. #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Those kids just wanted to play in the sand and eat gummy worms.  #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Moral of the story: Choose your words WISELY! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Alex gestering)
@gabigreeneyes: When you run out of alcohol and the liquor store is closed #LohanbeachClub
@lohanbeachclub I would not know how to handle this! ๐Ÿ˜ญ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Gabi - "I don't know what the f___ to do")
@JonittaMarie: #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: All I wanted to do at that moment for @MikeMGTV was to hold him. I hate seeing someone else hurt like that. #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Thank you for what you said @JonittaMarie. Hit the nail on the head
@lohanbeachclub: RT for a prosperous love life! ❤️ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Gabi - "You will find someone amazing")
@panosofgreece: We’ve missed you ❤️❤️ @JonittaMarie #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Wait...@gabigreeneyes you’re bisexual? 
- @gabigreeneyes: @kylemarve Lmao I fucking hate you. Yes, ya girl is bisexual ๐Ÿ˜‚ see this is what I was talking about #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: Lol @stumblyalex was that you feeding me like a little baby? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@lohanbeachclub: What are you scheming, @JonittaMarie? #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her)
@lohanbeachclub: Me showing up to a party 2 hours late #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay - "What's up bitches")
@kylemarve: “Someone’s going to get fired today”  “Someone’s going to get fired today”  “Someone’s going to get fired today”  ...ok.  #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: I'm scared! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Sara - "We know some s___'s about to go down")
@kailah_casillas: I would LOVE my own show @MTV!!! #KailahBeachClub
- @kirsstxo: @kailah_casillas @MTV “Don’t talk over me that’s disrespectful” after she cut you off like 6 times in 2 mins...
@lohanbeachclub: Well. That's that on that. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Lindsay to Kailah - "Pack your s___ and get out")
@kailah_casillas: Last time I checked, they said that things that happen at home, didn’t have anything to do with work.... but here we are.
@panosofgreece: Well #ByeFelicia #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: I need some more @JonittaMarie in my life ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: Respect is earned & “what’s up bitches” & “DONT TALK OVER ME, IM YOUR BOSS” don’t gain respect, sorry.
@lohanbeachclub: This has me so f*cking stressed! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Kyle)
@kylemarve: I was right in between that @kailah_casillas and @lindsaylohan argument. It was tense. My strategy was to just keep adjusting my shirt. #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: Watching it now I see & know that @stumblyalex didn’t mean it to come across the way that it did. I never intertwine my worlds so he’s never seen me with a girl, which is just as much my fault. I don’t need to be understood, just accepted and he does that #LohanBeachClub
@yellowechidna: Lindsay interrupts @kailah_casillas, kailah tries to continue talking "don't interrupt me, its disrespectful" ?!?!?!?!?!? Uh kay?!?!?!? #LindsayLohansBeachClub #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: Just passed by #kailahbeachclub it looks  amazing๐Ÿ˜‚ #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: I’m literally lol @panosofgreece this is why we get along so well, absolute savage ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@BrentMarks: So @Kailah came here to take our jobs and not make friends...the ๐Ÿ—‘ has been officially taken out. Another opportunity blown and now you back on the unemployment list ๐Ÿ˜‚ #seeyounever #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Never let someone throw a past mistake in your face. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Jonitta - "You've overcome that")
@kailah_casillas: I’m dishonorable!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ isn’t that a military thing?
@kailah_casillas: Oooo now she’s victim. She can dish it but she can’t take it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@kylemarve: ...well. #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: @kailah_casillas #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: .@kailah_casillas doesn't seem to be taking the news too hard. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "How many f___s I don't give")
@EmmyMorning: lindsay seems to have problems with @MTVJules and @kailah_casillas without cause and even when told the truth and presented with facts she still sees what she has made up in her fantasy land. #LohanBeachClub
@qveeenRay: Billy, Kyle and Aristotle’s friendship>>> #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: I’m not miserable. I’m just not tolerating bullshit, period.
- @christmasabbot: @kailah_casillas this a full mood
@kailah_casillas: I’m not the only one talking bad about Lindsay. Let’s be real.
@lohanbeachclub: A final thought from @panosofgreece. ๐Ÿ˜ณ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of him giving the bird)
@kylemarve: Yea @panosofgreece definitely just learned how to flick people off. #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: “Why do you feel like you have to protect her?” UH BECAUSE SHE HAS COMPASSION!! @gabigreeneyes I love you. Thanks for trying to have my back.
- @gabigreeneyes: @kailah_casillas Love you too girl!
@kailah_casillas: Mood:
@kailah_casillas: “BE YOURSELF BITCHES, NEVER BE ANYONE ELSE” ✌๐Ÿผ
@gabigreeneyes: I do love @kailah_casillas, Ive made it clear I didn’t support her drug comment to Lindsay. But her and I grew very close quickly since I did not really have a very close girlfriend in the house after @MTVJules left. I just wanted to make sure she was ok. #LohanBeachClub
- @MTVJules: @gabigreeneyes @kailah_casillas Because you are a good person... you should be allowed to go check on someone who is your friend after she was embarrassed in front of everyone for no reason and is leaving..
@lohanbeachclub: "@TatGomez: Props to @gabigreeneyes for caring about how someone is feeling.  #LohanBeachClub" RT ❤️ #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Actions speak louder than words @BrentMarks. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: "I don't ever mean to insult anybody")
@iammikeyp: Lol @kailah_casillas got fired wearing a tank top that says “i followed my heart and it lead me to the bar” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
- @kailah_casillas: @iammikeyp Best part of this scene by far ๐Ÿ˜‚
@iammikeyp: Haha @kailah_casillas made @usweekly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: "@Candie__Cane13: @kailah_casillas woooow she wouldn’t even let people check on you and tell you bye?!" RT Yeah that’s how bad she sucks.
@kailah_casillas: "@Candie__Cane13: @kailah_casillas Dishonorable discharge lol" RT Dammit!!! Lol
@jamiesmile90: @lindsaylohan doesn’t like strong beautiful independent women! I get it now! @kailah_casillas @MTVJules #lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: "@DesireeJJones: @kailah_casillas @MTVJules she mentioned Oprah again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚" RT Atleast time number 8 that she’s mentioned her. ̈⃝
@DerrickMTV: Daaamn @kailah_casillas...they hooked you up with some cool ass walk out music. @lohanbeachclub
@MTVJules: My fav part of the episode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@JonittaMarie: After the second person gets fired and you’re still dancing in Mykonos #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: @kailah_casillas and I came in together and I thought we would leave together. Tough to watch her get sent home like that.  #LohanBeachClub
@MC_Peay: Shit goes from 0-100 real fast on #LohanBeachClub
@MC_Peay: We all know Mike is about to throw a ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pride Party!!! #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Whew! All is well between Mike and Alex. #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of them embracing)
@kylemarve: Fuck those unicorn floats, man. ๐Ÿ˜’ #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @kylemarve That’s right was it you or @aristotlepolite that almost drown and @lindsaylohan just turned around and walked away ๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
- @aristotlepolite: @BrentMarks @kylemarve @lindsaylohan We both almost drowned
- @BrentMarks: @aristotlepolite @kylemarve @lindsaylohan First time I felt bad all season @aristotlepolite hahaha poor guy ๐ŸŠ‍♂️

@kailah_casillas: THATS HOW YOU GET FIRED IN MYKONOS, bitch.
- @scheana: @kailah_casillas Tomorrow on Scheananigans!!! Get ALLLLL the tea from this doll! ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ
- @ForeverPettyPod: Kailah: I’m not live tweeting tonight. Also @kailah_casillas :  
- @kailah_casillas: @ForeverPettyPod I couldn’t help myself, I drank a glass of wine and all of that went down hill 
@lohanbeachclub: I'm so ready for this! ๐ŸŒˆ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Billy - "It's Mykonos bitch")
@MikeyTBH: Oh boy, Mike’s dad is a trash bag for telling Mike not to “be the gay one” on the show. #LohanBeachClub
- @MikeMGTV: @MikeyTBH He didn’t mean it in a bad way. He doesn’t understand, and in his own way he was trying to protect me. He loves me no matter what ❤️๐Ÿ’œ 
@kylemarve: And that’s definitely the first time @BillyEstevez_ used the word “bitch” in a sentence. #LohanBeachClub
@gabigreeneyes: I’m so excited for you guys to see how Pride went. I might embarrass myself a bit but that’s nothing out of the usual #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: DO THE LILO ❤️ #pride #LohanBeachClub
@ForeverPettyPod: Coming at someone via MIC ๐ŸŽ™ is bullying. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @lohanbeachclub @kailah_casillas #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: “Hello colorful people!”  -@panosofgreece  #LohanBeachClub
- @panosofgreece: @kylemarve ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@lohanbeachclub: Me planning my pride itinerary ๐Ÿ“ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Alex - "Three outfit changes")
@lohanbeachclub: YAAAAAAAS BRENT! ๐ŸŒˆ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: him dressed in drag - "Hello bitches")
@lohanbeachclub: I'm so shook! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "I can't believe it")
@panosofgreece: Omg @BrentMarks you made my day๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @panosofgreece I’m just here to entertain ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
@JonittaMarie: Brent’s drag name is LOOSEANUS lmao and now I cannot breathe ๐Ÿ˜† #lohanbeachclub
- @BrentMarks: @JonittaMarie Not going to lie minus the prep I did have a lot of fun dressing up and performing in drag ๐Ÿ˜‚ if nightlife doesn’t workout I think I found my second calling ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #lohanbeachclub
- @gabigreeneyes: @BrentMarks Right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@BillyEstevez_: @MikeMGTV rockeddddd that pride party #lohanbeachclub
@kailah_casillas: The Vlog is LIVE. Don’t forget to tune into the AfterShow though!!! It’s so good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@MTVJules: Hey @kailah_casillas let’s get the fuck off this island!!  #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: Lucy Aness. Get it? Loose Anus. #BrentTheButtSnorkler #LohanBeachClub
- @lohanbeachclub: @gabigreeneyes The wig!!! #LohanBeachClub
@TatGomez: Props to @gabigreeneyes for caring about how someone is feeling.  #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: I was having fun, doing my job and minding my business this episode #lohanbeachclub @lohanbeachclub
@ForeverPettyPod: Just here for the #aftershow
@BrentMarks: Alright boys @aristotlepolite @BillyEstevez_ @kylemarve @MikeMGTV another job well done today. I’m off to get a massage now and relax. See you next week ๐Ÿ™Œ #lohanbeachclub – at A Touch of Las Vegas Day Spa
@kailah_casillas: "@adoreycu: Lindsay just admitted Brent was bullying people isn’t that part of the reason she and her god children decided @kailah_casillas should be fired???? #LohanBeachClub " RT I caught that, too lol
@lohanbeachclub: I just want @lindsaylohan to teach me the art of the hair flip! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of her doing the flip)
@kylemarve: Lmao @BrentMarks with the pink wig and the house curtain dress. Good job, champ. You did good that day. #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #DoTheLilo #LohanBeachClub
@shboogies: Lindsay just admitted Brent bullied people and THATS OK, but Kailah is fired for being a “mean girl.” Emphasis on “GIRL.” #LohanBeachClub @kailah_casillas
@lohanbeachclub: ๐Ÿ—ฃ 10's across the board! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Jonitta and Mike at the end of their dance routine)
@lohanbeachclub: You're doing amazing sweetie, @mikemgtv! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "He was amazing in everything")
@MikeMGTV: Thank you @panosofgreece !
@Honk4PopCulture: Mike wearing unbuttoned pants during that dance routine gave me the confidence to go to a buffet and be sexy on the way out.  #lohanbeachclub
@lohanbeachclub: Can we get into this vogue though! ๐Ÿ’ƒ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Lindsay doing her Madonna impression)
@kailah_casillas: @lindsaylohan was given 6 chances, so I guess I deserve another ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ make sure you follow @kickinitwithkailah to stay updated on my weekly @hbradio_lv show! Download the HBradioLV app or listen on http://HBRadioLV.com !
@lohanbeachclub: This is how you throw a party in Mykonos bitch! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF of Lindsay doing the LiLo)
@lohanbeachclub: Where were you when you saw @lindsaylohan #DoTheLilo? ๐Ÿ‘€ #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Panos - "Did you watch it on Instagram?")
@lohanbeachclub: A viral sensation! #LohanBeachClub  (GIF: Mike - "We all lived for it")
@MTV: Don't go anywhere -- The #LohanBeachClub after show starts right now!
@lohanbeachclub: Alright, adjust your wigs everyone! We're about to breakdown the episode on the after show RIGHT NOW! ๐Ÿ’‹ #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: The aftershow is about to start Ive got my wine in hand and I can’t wait
@kailah_casillas: Stay tuned for the AfterShow!
@kailah_casillas: I didn’t have any misconceptions! I went in with an open mind & she proved that all of the rumors about her are true. She earned the way I felt about her.
@gabigreeneyes: Time for the aftershow! #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Ok, he actually might be the hardest worker at Lohan Beach Club. @BrentMarks #LohanBeachClub
- @BrentMarks: @kylemarve I have no words ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚ #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: Champ. @BrentMarks  #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: ... @lindsaylohan was given 6 chances, so I guess I deserve another ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ make sure you follow @kickinitwithkailah to stay updated on my weekly @hbradio_lv show! Download the HBradioLV app or listen on http://HBRadioLV.com !
@ForeverPettyPod: Mike is the realest. We Stan. #lohanbeachclub
@kylemarve: #tresamigos #LohanBeachClub
@kylemarve: Did you guys see my dance moves? #DoTheKyle #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: "I used the wrong word. I take full responsibility for that." -@stumblyalex reflecting on his argument with Mike. #LohanBeachClub  (Video of him discussing their argument)
@MTVJules: @BrentMarks I cannot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVJules: Hey!!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ
@MTVJules: @MikeMGTV is the strongest most amazing person I know ๐Ÿ’—
- @MikeMGTV: @MTVJules ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@MikeMGTV: .@MTVJules is such an amazingly loving strong woman. I’m so happy to have you in my life now #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: @gabigreeneyes you look stunning ๐Ÿฅฐ
@panosofgreece: Basically we created a nightclub business almost 4 years ago when my country #greece was in the middle of a huge economic crisis. And we gave jobs to ppl that were literally jobless. Now our company has more than 700 ppl working and our team is very proud that we are expanding.
@panosofgreece: So to get bashed by someone that wants to become famous by hopping from one reality show to another, trashing ppl through social media  is a bit unnecessary. We clearly don’t have the same values and goals in life. So I wish her the best in her ‘career’ xoxo #lohanbeachclub
@gabigreeneyes: HAYYYY @MTVJules !! #LohanBeachClub
@MTVJules: @BrentMarks you dumb as fuxk
@MTVJules: Glad I got to say what I needed to say..
@MTVJules: No personality!?? Okay.
@MTVJules: I came into the after show ready.. lucky I was on a computer screen.
@MikeMGTV: I bumped firsts with @JENNIWOWW. The jersey level is off the charts #LohanBeachClub
@MikeMGTV: "@Badgirlsbedhead: #LohanBeachClub Mike discussing some of the issues surrounding being a bisexual man is so important. My 12 year old son just came out as bisexual and watching @MikeMGTV has been really good for us both. That representation is so vital." RT ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

@may_yassine: Lmao everyone can suck my dick, this after show is ๐Ÿ—‘
@kylemarve: Hey @thesaratariq  #LohanBeachClub
@frankieendoondo: Tonight might be @kailah_casillas last night on #LohanBeachClub but it won’t be her last time on y’all’s tv screens. Can y’all favorites say the same ?
@kailah_casillas: When @JENNIWOWW said “stop sucking the boob” ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ 
- @iammikeyp: @kailah_casillas Hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ
@MTVjennifer: brent, take several seats. #LohanBeachClub
@may_yassine: Anyway.. I’m out here living my best life ✌๐Ÿฝif you talk shit don’t sit there and call yourself my friend or hang with me when you’re in nyc. I’m gonna act BRAND NEW.
- @MTVJules: @may_yassine Lol why is it trash? Cause Brent was there? Agreed.
@MTVJules: I wish they showed the entire audience and Jenny screaming #Justiceforjules ! 
@MTVJules: @lohanbeachclub not gonna show any of my time on the after show? Am I surprised at this point...
@MTVJules: @ChallengeGawds @gabigreeneyes @kailah_casillas But rolling with the punches got me fired though? So ... what is the right thing to do? Be quiet and be called useless and lazy or speak up and get called a mean girl? ๐Ÿง
@MTVJules: This is why @gabigreeneyes is my bestieeee! You always know the right thing to say.. which we both know I do not. Thank you for being you ๐Ÿ’—

@lohanbeachclub: ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ #LohanBeachClub  (Video of Kailah discussing why she went after Lindsay before getting fired)
- @kailah_casillas: @lohanbeachclub As if having a pool job in the 115 degree weather all summer bringing people to tables is the ideal job? Sorry I don’t have to ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ I did at one point, I’m not knocking it.. I’ll never forget where I came from but at this point in my life, I don’t have to. Thankful & grateful ♥️
- @iammikeyp: @kailah_casillas Eventually you have to level up, but if you aren’t there financially yet you can’t understand...but like I’ve already said... People that try to bring you down are already below you ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ’ฏF
@may_yassine: @thesaratariq I’m tired of fake ass people
@Kailah_Garcia: @MTVJules and @kailah_casillas and @MikeMGTV ended Brent #LohanBeachClub
@kailah_casillas: He said “how do you make money?” Uh idk, doing this, unlike you ๐Ÿ˜‚✌๐Ÿผ
@longlivereigns: So let’s not attack Mike and let’s listen to every word he said because ITS THE DAMN TRUTH.  #LohanBeachClub
@MC_Peay: I just wanna say Mike is the real MVP of #LohanBeachClub
@DQ_the_Man: I love that @MTVJules @kailah_casillas and @MikeMGTV just kicked the sh** outta Brent with your words of wisdom. I loved everything about it! #LohanBeachClub
@lohanbeachclub: Thanks for sticking around for the after show! See ya next week. ๐Ÿ’‹ #LohanBeachClub
@panosofgreece: And that’s all. We are proud and we will be proud of our bussiness. Have a good night everyone! #teamlohan #lohanbeachclub ❤️❤️
@panosofgreece: Let’s move on! lol thank you guys for watching tonight and for all your sweet comments ❤️ #LohanBeachClub cu next week๐Ÿ˜

@_ayiiia: #LohanBeachClub is the most unprofessional business. panos and lohans egos are much too big.
@Kailah_Garcia: Reasons why Lindsay was a terrible boss:  ●praised Brent even tho he was trash to everyone  ●fired May and then unfired her bc she had a same tattoo as her sister  ●made Panos fire Jules for whatever reason  ●showed up to the villa wanting to fire someone    #LohanBeachClub
@TheOriginalDre_: VERY Confused. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ @kailah_casillas @MTVJules @MikeMGTV @gabigreeneyes @panosofgreece @lohanbeachclub @lindsaylohan #LohanBeachClub
- @kailah_casillas: @TheOriginalDre_ I’m sorry to inform you that you’ll never get the answers that you want ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’• I sleep better knowing that on the very first aftershow, Lindsay said she relates most to Brent... so, 1+1=2 & Lindsay must hate strong women ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@kailah_casillas: "@Heatherhophop: @kailah_casillas And at the end of the day Lindsey is a A list celebrity, and she owns a beach... you should take notes not worry about being the bad ass that spoke up. Professionals take it with a grain of salt not speak their mind. You remind me of Donald trump." RT A list? Idk about that anymore. And to add onto your list, she has 6 mugshots, years of embarrassment, bad management & she tried to kidnap people not too long ago. I’ll keep my notepad in my purse on this one, thanks though.
@kailah_casillas: Oh & she didn’t BUY that beach, investors did. Big difference.
@kailah_casillas: If you want the realllll story of why @lindsaylohan hates me, watch my newest vlog. I explain everything.
- @jacor1979: @kailah_casillas I just finished watching @kailah_casillas vlog. You need to watch her vlog to get the reason why Kailah was fired. There is so much more to the story.
@kailah_casillas: "@LovingLark: Omg I luv it so much! @lindsaylohan yes! Put @kailah_casillas in her place! She thinks u shld kiss her feet when the show literally is ur name! Wow on the @ChallengeMTV  a few times & think ur a Hollywood star? With that attitude she wld never get hired! #LindsayLohanbeachclub" RT Already did at @HBRADIO_LV & THAT PLACE IS AIR CONDITIONED ✌๐Ÿผ
@kailah_casillas: Another one bites the dust! Thanks for keeping up with me & supporting me on every show I do (especially the ones who helped with the #KailahBeachClub hashtag, it was so fun) I love you guys ♥️ I’m sure it won’t be the last of me ๐Ÿ˜Œ


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

The last time Kailah was on our screens up until a few weeks ago was of her leaving Final Reckoning after she and Melissa got in a fight just after the competitors moved into the house upon completing that first challenge. This adds, of course, to what we've seen from Queen K dating back to her first go at MTV Reality, the third Las Vegas Real World season, which began three years ago this month. But the other big moment is, of course, the one that gave everyone reason to tune to this show: the LiLo dance. Below, that now famous & viral dance move by Lindsay herself.




Just ahead, the Pulse of this week's episodes of The Challenge and Ex On The Beach. But also along with those, we'll get to meet someone Kailah has become good friends with, and one who also knows what it's like to work with a famous A-list celebrity boss. We'll introduce you to Someone You Should Know in Scheana from Vanderpump Rules... coming up here.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).