Sunday, August 18, 2019

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach S3 - Getting Sixed by the Beach

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... as the weekend comes to a close here this late in the summer, things are heating up for those in the MTV Reality game with a new Challenge season now over a week away, and plenty of other things going on now and will be revealed when the music world gathers next week in New Jersey for the Video Music Awards. That includes Season 3 of Ex On The Beach, where last week the spotlight was on an alum of a singer and actor, Cameron, as he saw his musician ex, Alexis, come on shore and create a threesome among them and his crush in the house, Geles. The ongoing telenovela that is #Shanthony continued to roll along, while the Billy's ex Cara was given the Cut.

If you've followed the whole run of the lone Challenger to move into the house at the start, then you know Devin has had his moments in his seven previous MTV stints: him saving his AYTO cast with those infamous red Solo cups after he played Kiki, his obsession with Johnny Bananas, hearing the wrath of Cardi B's sister on Champs vs. Stars, and the Final Reckoning food fight. This week adds another moment to that list, as it's Crush week in the house with no worries about any Exes getting cut. But there is someone familiar to MTV fans invading the beach this week at this week's Ex entry, all while the resident heartthrob puts some moves on one-half of the twins... all as the first house party of the summer (and soon to be, autumn) takes place

After the jump, the Pulse of Ex On The Beach, plus MTV lovebirds get married, more reaction to last week's AYTO and more as your weekend comes to a close here.




IN BETWEEN, and EX TUESDAY 
@johnnybananas: Yoga? Namaste right here ๐Ÿ‘Œ #ThisViewIsBananas #bananasdoingthings #YogaPants
@JOSHMBB19: It’s football season and I want to give a huge thank you to @MiamiDolphins for the season tickets. ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿป๐Ÿˆ
@FacebookWatch: Some old faces, some new. Which #RealWorld crew are you sitting with? #TBT @MTV
@stackanna: My new boyfriend  @TheMarkLong
@GKTWVillage: Wrapping up Once Upon A Village with a special dance party. Thanks @HeartsofReality for helping create a night to remember for our families full of magic! ๐ŸŒŸ
@DerrickMTV: ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ...#InCaseYouMissedIt?!! Me and @shotofyager have had a solid string of very diverse and entertaining challengemtv-Related Podcasts!! Who do YOU want to hear from NEXT?? ๐Ÿคจ - Just recently we went “Jozea All… https://instagram.com/p/B1AMWKXJnJo/?igshid=hcx6hcumtgy1
@FloribamaShore: *puts on real clothes once* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿงก #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love wedding season!
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Me too
@mechiesocrazyy: Go Watch My New Video Is Out Now๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ”Wanna Be Your Man” https://youtu.be/VqZ6xrv5lFw
@JennaCompono: Pool day
@TheMarkLong: "@D13ON3L: @TheMarkLong @DeenaNicoleMTV Backstreet Boys karaoke ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป" RT About last night @DeenaNicoleMTV #karaoke #MTV #godfather #meatball #BSB @backstreetboys @HeartsofReality
@DeenaNicoleMTV: 90s vibes #heartsofreality2019 #heartsofreality https://instagram.com/p/B1Ah8RQpIqP/?igshid=39c1ho8f6y5t
@kailah_casillas: to my best friend in the whole world, my sister, my favorite person to follow on Twitter. Happy Birthday. I can’t wait to celebrate with you for the 3rd year in a row once you’re alive and text me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ♥️
@kailah_casillas: 4 strangers picked to live in a house, and have their lives taped to find out what happens when the they stop being polite... and start getting petty.   @Marie_TBD 
@iammikeyp @Killa_KHanson @johnnybananas: 300k ✊ #YouCompleteMe
@Kenyaa_NOT: Sometimes it’s frustrating bc if i wasn’t on tv i would be a stan account & say wild shit all day long
@KristaKimberly: What an unbelievable weekend. I have tears in my eyes writing this. Words can not express the love I have for these people and this charity. I am so blessed and know I was put on a show for THIS REASON. Thank u donors, @HeartsofReality and @GKTWVillage Countin down until next year
@TheMarkLong: The Godfather and my bff @JerseyShore fan fave @DeenaNicoleMTV Crushed some @backstreetboys this past weekend at @HeartsofReality Record deal???๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ˜‚
@nillythesquid: Hey... ummm.... @FloribamaShore about to be lit... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@ExOnTheBeach: Here's a live view of my friend and I giving each other advice neither of us will take ๐Ÿ˜… #ExOnTheBeach is all all-new this Thursday, at 9 ๐Ÿ™Œ
@itskcheyenne: Don’t forget to watch the new episode of @TeenMom #TeenMomOG !!
@TeenMom: Love you, mean it ๐Ÿ’ž An all-new #TeenMomOG starts right NOW on @MTV! Are you watching + tweeting along with me?
@TeenMom: The struggle. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TeenMomOG
@itskcheyenne: The winery was for families and had a lot of kids, they let you put blankets down and have a picnic.. it was super cute but it was also ryders nap time sooo we were there for about 10 mins ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TeenMomOG
@itskcheyenne: I LOVE Ryders energy & personality #TeenMomOG

@ChallengeMTV: Here's the exact moment Tori knew she was in love with Jordan ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ 
https://t.co/lClz4oBZan?amp=1
- @tori_deal: @ChallengeMTV Thank you @MTV  for introducing me to the love of my life ๐Ÿ’—
- @CamilaMTV: So happy for my babies ❤️ @tori_deal @JordanW_usa Congratulations! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰
@tori_deal: I love you @JordanW_usa https://usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-challenges-tori-deal-jordan-wiseley-engaged-will-air-on-mtv/
@emilylongeretta: I love these two! Congrats @tori_deal & @JordanW_usa. Can't wait to watch this go down on #TheChallenge34! https://t.co/eTFzSPYAis?amp=1
@BigTymers228: I Want To Take The Time To Congratulate These 2 Awesome People tori_deal @JordanW_usa I'm Blessed To Have Met On Their Engagement. Many Blessings & Many More. Much Love & God Bless Them. #MTV #TheChallenge… https://instagram.com/p/B1HIOVFAMN-/?igshid=1gejwxldhi84o

@ExOnTheBeach: ISSA NEW NIGHT ๐Ÿ‘ SAME RELATION-SH*T SHOW ๐Ÿ˜…Don't miss an all-new​ #ExOnTheBeach this Thursday, at 9PM on @MTV ๐Ÿ™Œ
@_gelesann: See y’all at the beach this Thursday ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿพ @ExOnTheBeach
@jossie_flores: Last nights @loveandhiphop episode was lit !! Who else saw me and @missterray double cheetah prints ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ”ฅ #lhhhollywood
@mariae296: Remy crying into the camera saying “I just want something good to happen to me” #AYTO
@00Hitsdiidii: Yup, I figured it out. Now the question is whyyyyyy I couldn’t figure it out in my own damm season ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Kai when the house gives him constructive criticism #AYTO
@briakristaaal: #AYTO FED US tonight. Two iconic lines: “HIT THAT HO!” “I have a personal problem... I beat bitches up.” #JAX prospering, and #RAIGE content!!!  We DESERVE.
@nourfraij_: i caused chaos. i know i did. i know i fucked up multiple times over the course of this season. HOWEVER, you can’t even front, if i wasn’t part of the season.. honestly what crazy entertainment would y’all have!? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@realmarkjansen: Never too old for Disney ❤️HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY MICKEY๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ #disneyworld #magickingdom #mickeys90thspectacular @ Disney's Magic Kingdom https://instagram.com/p/B1G8pq7DRjX/?igshid=1cstdpabjv0it
@elenadavies: A bunch of Big Brother legends....and me....raising money with @heartsofreality for @gktwvillage! ✨ These people.. This event.. This charity.. AMAZING. @ Celebration, Florida https://instagram.com/p/B1G1Z7rAt7I/?igshid=skm47b1gursr
@emilylongeretta: Viacom & CBS will officially combine... which means, I assume, we'll see many more #TheAmazingRace & #Survivor people on #TheChallenge? OR VICE VERSA? (#BigBrother is already happening, so)
@ExOnTheBeach: Hot boys might be in the lead after this ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ @iCamArmstrong
@mechiesocrazyy #ExOnTheBeach
@AubreyODay: @ExOnTheBeach HAS A NEW NIGHT!!!  Tune In THURSDAY @9pm ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @PurveyorsofPop
@PurveyorsofPop: #ExOnTheBeach has a new home Thursdays at 9p/8c! Mark your calendars because the drama waits for no one and this is a SPICY episode ๐Ÿ‘€
@Kehlani: this new season of Are You The One makes me so happy. Basit stan club, where u at!!!!!
- @AREUTHE1: @Kehlani We're here and we're not going anywhere ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @KariselleSnow: @Kehlani THIS made me so happy ! Love you ๐Ÿ’œ
- @kai__wes: @Kehlani TASTE ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜
- @aashawells_: @Kehlani OMFG
- @QueerGirlzSlay: @Kehlani KEHLANI IS WATCHING OUR SHOW ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ QUEER PRIDE BABY
- @_PaigeCole: @Kehlani Kehlani is watching the show nobody talk to me for a week
- @Kehlani: @_PaigeCole BAD BITCH PAIGE! let that boy love u ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@AREUTHE1: All in favor of us turning this account into a @Kehlani stan account, say "aye." The aye's have it.
@KylieMarie808: y’all is SLEEP if you are not watching the NEW SEASON OF @AREUTHE1  because I know @Kehlani is all about our QUEER LOVE!❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
@_PaigeCole: Kehlani stans #RAIGE... that’s it that’s the tweet
@KariselleSnow: Kehlani watches our season of Are You The One WHAT A DAY ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️
@AREUTHE1: Walls stay undefeated. Kai's relationship history in the house? A different story... ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO
@Kehlani: i watch all these damn shows. all i do is record music and watch shows. sometimes i do both at the same time. part time Kenya from Ex On the Beach stan as well. 
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @Kehlani Kehlani sis do not play w me right now.
- @ExOnTheBeach: @Kehlani Sis, don't make us bring you to the beach ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
- @Kehlani: @ExOnTheBeach LMFAOOO what is today!!!! LETS GO. issa TSUNAMI ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Kehlani: "@TheCourtKim: @Kehlani TEAM BISET AND TEAM REMY IN THIS B*TCH" RT i LOVE REMY
@Kehlani: i’d like a ticket to the reunion @MTV
@Kenyaa_NOT: We streaming kehlani and kehlani ONLY. Y’all hear me?
@TheRealAnthonyM: The cashier at In-N-Out recognized me from Ex On The Beach and made my double double into a 3x3. I guess being on this show wasn’t too bad ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️
@whaattaafoxx: I just love my baby so much! I cry thinking about how much love I have for this little boy. It’s so unexplainable, now I have finally felt what mothers have tried to explain to me all along... a mothers love is so much more than anything you could ever imagine.

@AREUTHE1: Amber was FEELING Justin, but he proved his head wouldn't be turned by anyone but Max ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Jenna's moved on, but Kai hasn't ๐Ÿ’” Rewatch the latest episode of #AYTO NOW on @MTV.com: http://on.mtv.com/2MikLYe
@DeenaNicoleMTV: My loves ❤️ #heartsofreality2019 @heartsofreality https://instagram.com/p/B1IJi2QJCfQ/?igshid=uajl4awnfo5c
@WestonBergmann: Struggling to turn your business idea into an actual business?  AlphaBlox is perfect for you! 8 hours of video-based classes, slides, & mentors; led by our anchor investor; designed to prioritize the things you need to launch. ๐Ÿš€ http://BetaBlox.com
- @PaulCalafiore_: @WestonBergmann When I’m not in my challenge mode at the house/on sm I love supporting my cast mates who are making an impact. You sir are doing just that. Hats off to you ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
- @Bruce_Lee85: @WestonBergmann Wes aka “The Business Man” ✊๐ŸฟI dig it
- @msdeenguyen: @WestonBergmann If he can teach me how to swim he can teach annyone how to do business ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’ฐ
- @MTVDevinWalker: @WestonBergmann My guy back at it again๐Ÿ”ฅ LFG
@syrusmtv: Tearing up the Miami Nightlife with my MTV homegirl Ruthie from the Hawaii Real World @PlanetRuthie #TBT....#Reality #TV #RealWorld #Television #Shows #Cast #Fun #Party #Drinks #Rage #Celebrate #TheChallenge… https://instagram.com/p/B1MesKYhvYM/?igshid=y26q2bgp60uo
@hbarfield13: You know just working on my Dad Bod ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ExOnTheBeach: Shannon is REALLY passionate about what she wants huh? ๐Ÿ˜ณAnthony, blink twice if you need assistance ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach is all-new this TOMORROW at 9/8c on @MTV ๐Ÿ™Œ
- @realmarkjansen: @ExOnTheBeach 2 things to take away from the preview for tomorrow night... 1. Yes that is my ass and 2. @MTVDevinWalker loves my smile ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
@MTVDevinWalker: Does anyone else feel like drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water a week is nearly impossible?
@realmarkjansen: I am so grateful to have participated in Hearts of Reality this year and help raise awareness for Give Kids The World๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank you meliaorlando for hosting us and making it feel like home for a week!!! #gktw… https://instagram.com/p/B1KTbZtj6TC/?igshid=j2nzr1asjtjc
@ExOnTheBeach: The Kaplans are in for a special treat when Billy & Mark give them the best ride of their lives ๐Ÿ˜… #ExOnTheBeach is all-new TONIGHT, at 9/8c on @MTV ๐Ÿ™Œ
- @realmarkjansen: @ExOnTheBeach Tune in tonight!!!!
@_gelesann: Y’all be sure to watch @ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9/8c it’s about to be HAWTTTT ๐Ÿคค
@_gelesann: I had such a great time hanging out with @Kenyaa_NOT yesterday ๐Ÿ’–
@_gelesann: Y’all be sure to watch @ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9/8c it’s about to be HAWTTTT ๐Ÿคค
@ExOnTheBeach: It's game night baby ๐Ÿค˜#ExOnTheBeach is all-new​ TONIGHT at 9 ๐Ÿ™Œ
- @iCamArmstrong: @ExOnTheBeach Tonight... somebody’s getting played! #ExOnTheBeach. Catch it tonight at 9
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @ExOnTheBeach Time to play some games ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@_gelesann: Snaps for the new episode of @ExOnTheBeach be sure to watch 9/8c, right after jersey shore! #ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒŠ
@shannnonmaee: It just keeps getting better !! Catch a whole new episode of @ExOnTheBeach tonight ! ๐Ÿ‘€ @PurveyorsofPop @MTV
@AlexisHanaMusic: What’s going down tonight? Tune in at 9pm to find out! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿท☕️ #ExOnTheBeach #tvbypop
@realmarkjansen: When you realize @exonthebeach is back all new tonight on @mtv #eotb3 #exonthebeach https://instagram.com/p/B1MnSGvDtDo/?igshid=idqmeclr97kr
@shannnonmaee: RBF is still on point! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️Do I get a new ex today? Do I yell at @anthonymartin9 for another hour? Do I get any less annoying?! You’ll find out tonight on a new episode of @exonthebeach at 9/8 c on @mtv ! @tvbypop #exonthebeach
@AubreyODay: @ExOnTheBeach TONIGHT! After Jersey Shore at 9pm! See you there! ๐Ÿ˜˜ @PurveyorsofPop
@iCamArmstrong: I swear you don’t wanna miss the ”games” that we play on #ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9! Don’t miss it. @PurveyorsofPop
@_gelesann: Literal footage of me in the house without Kenya. #ExOnTheBeach
@AubreyODay: ex on the beach TONIGHT 9pm on @mtv! @fashionnova @ La Serena Villas https://instagram.com/p/B1M1RGJAfsj/?igshid=1kbku3htmg0bg
@elenadavies: "@MandyMacias86: Yall, she is ridiculously gorgeous in person ๐Ÿ˜ญ I ran into her waiting on my husband to get off FOP @elenadavies" RT Omg THANK YOU SO MUCH! And thanks for helping me find my crew ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@MingleMixx: You know who’s a good dude ?   Nick.  Always kind and gracious.  #bbfamily
@RomeoMiller: I’m your @MTV host Romeo, and tune into an all new @ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9/8c baby! Shoutout @PurveyorsofPop. We Grindin ๐Ÿ’ธ
@ExOnTheBeach: It's Thirsty Thursday and we've got an all-new #ExOnTheBeach coming your way in just one-hour at 9/8c only on @MTV ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@_gelesann: I’m so excited I’ll be able to watch tonight’s episode of @ExOnTheBeach live, I had to miss last week ๐Ÿ˜ฉ be sure to use #ExOnTheBeach and @ me so I can get all the tea ☕️ see y’all on the beach ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ’–
@PurveyorsofPop: ALL NEW #ExOnTheBeach tonight at 9p/8c! Who's going to be live tweeting with me? ☕️


 AS THEY SAW IT: "This is Episode 5 But Let's Call It 6" 
@ExOnTheBeach: It's crush week ❤  ALL NEW #ExOnTheBeach begins NOW on @MTV ๐Ÿค˜RT if you're watching + live tweet with us using ๐Ÿ‘‰ #ExOnTheBeach
- @_gelesann: @ExOnTheBeach He’s HAAWWWWTTTTT ๐Ÿคค
@MTV: Me currently, bc a new episode of #ExOnTheBeach starts right now on MTV! ๐Ÿ‘
@_gelesann: I broke up with a guy that doesn’t know we’re dating
@_gelesann: Also after this weekend I will be putting myself in time out for three weeks until my birthday, so don’t invite me anywhere because I have no self control and I will go
@TheRealAnthonyM: Drinking game for tonight’s episode. Take a shot every time Shannon repeats herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Only show I’ll be watching tonight ๐Ÿ˜Ž #ExOnTheBeach #ExEnLaPlaya
@TheRealAnthonyM: When the negativity doesn’t faze you ๐Ÿ˜Ž #FeelsNiceNotBeingYelledAt #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Shannon faking the funk like: "Hey wanna talk?!, Hey wanna talk?!" #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Omg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ exenlaplaya #ExontheBeach
@shannnonmaee: LMFAO WHAT IS HAPPENING #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Ex En La Playa")
@ExOnTheBeach: Aubrey has made her claim, but do you believe Shanthony are toxic for each other? #ExOnTheBeach   Hell Yes - 93% / No, It's love -  7%   384 votes · Final results
@_gelesann: Everyone naked in the pool sounds like safe fun #ExontheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me in my grandmother's eggplant garden ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I see legit p___")
@_gelesann: Tight tushy ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m done with you Lexi #ExontheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVTEV: Ummmm.. Naked Olympics ? ๐Ÿค” #ExOnTheBeach
@CarmenEvans14: @MTV @ExOnTheBeach  Anthony Martin resembles Justin Timberlake in this episode! Does anyone else see it? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @TheRealAnthonyM: @CarmenEvans14 I’ll take that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@shannnonmaee: I just wanted to talk ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach
@shannnonmaee: Marie, you’re asking the wrong girl for advice lmao. I’M NUTS ! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Shannon = persistence QUEEN #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: And the update for geles on @ExOnTheBeach is currently.....  (GIF: "Still not in love")
@ExOnTheBeach: Marie & Shannon discussing Devin & Anthony ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Cam making eye contact with Geles while massaging Alexis ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
- @MTVTEV: @TheRealAnthonyM Bro I was crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
@_gelesann: It’s corn hole geles #ExontheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Falling in love for Geles is like fashion, one day you're in and the next day you're out. #ExOnTheBeach @_gelesann
@PurveyorsofPop: All that time on Duolingo for the Narrator is finally paying off ๐Ÿคฃ #ExOnTheBeach #ExEnLaPlaya
@PurveyorsofPop: Shannon: "Maybe I should grab Anthony for a conversation"   Anthony:   #ExOnTheBeach  @TheRealAnthonyM @shannnonmaee
@ExOnTheBeach: How drunk do you think you'll have to be to EVER say this? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach (GIF: Cameron - "I really need to go on this date with my ex")
- @iCamArmstrong: @ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿ˜‚ I MEANT IT! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@iCamArmstrong: Wass that fucked up...??? #ExOnTheBeach
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh..Tev๐Ÿฅบ
@JanxReality: “All I want is to be in love and have pizza rolls & a margarita” mood. @_gelesann #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Who will win the crush voting? ๐Ÿค”Comment NOW ๐Ÿ‘‡#ExOnTheBeach
@QueenElvia__: Anthony is definitely that guy who just don’t give a fuck i like him ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Romeo: Devin, you won the crush vote who are you taking?   Marie:   (GIF)
@_gelesann: Omg this is too cute #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’d prefer being a possum after those jokes #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Can we ship Devin & Marie? ๐Ÿ˜ญ If love ever had a commercial it would look like this! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of their date and them making pizza)
@TheRealAnthonyM: Had to let off some steam ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️❤️ #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVTEV: I looked damn good right there, where tf that come from?!๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: Awwwww @Marie_TBD @MTVDevinWalker !!! “I want a peice if your heart”! OD!!! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Oh my god")
@ExOnTheBeach: Shawty is a:  (GIF: Devin - "A six")
@BillyReilich: I can’t watch tonight so this will be me watching my twitter feed for the next few hours.. who wants to chat?
@JanxReality: Editing wanted to make Shannon look crazy outside by the pool but we see now why. Anthony continues to lead her on but show no emotion around other people. After a 2 year relationship I would be surprised if she wasn’t fighting so hard for someone she loves. #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: all this small dick energy talk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wait... can us guys body shame too? Not saying it’s true.. but just saying ๐Ÿ˜‰ #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVTEV: He doesn’t know it yet, but Dev just unleashed the beast ..
@TheRealAnthonyM: I mean... a 6 is better than a 5 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @TheRealAnthonyM PERIODT! #ExOnTheBeach 
@TheRealAnthonyM: if I would’ve gone on a date... I wouldn’t call my date a 6... ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: number scales are never a good idea... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: I’m such a dork @ExOnTheBeach
@MTVDevinWalker: ๐Ÿ˜‚@Marie_TBD we are fkn amazing
@ariana_nova: awww @Marie_TBD youre not 6!! #exonthebeach
@_gelesann: I love you @Marie_TBD #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: I've never met a scale I liked #ExOnTheBeach
@BrisheeeG: If we wanted to be on scales we would have them in our home #ExOnTheBeach @AubreyODay
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when @MTVDevinWalker calls @Marie_TBD a six. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: This date as soon as the word "six" came out of @MTVDevinWalker's mouth. @Marie_TBD #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Do you think @MTVDevinWalker feels like a third wheel on the date with @Marie_TBD and wine? #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: @Marie_TBD you’re killing me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Oh sh*tttt I’m going to the beach #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: you see my shirt ... HURT FEELINGS ๐Ÿ˜‰ #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: I’m so excited for new boys #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Whose ex is about to storm the beach? #ExOnTheBeach  Marie 80% / Geles 11% / Shannon 9%   255 votes · Final results
@A_Bartolotte: What’s up #ExOnTheBeach
- @BillyReilich: @A_Bartolotte Yeah yeah yeah we get it, you’re fuggin hawt.. put a towel on!
@_gelesann: OMG HES SOOO HAWWTT @A_Bartolotte #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: There's a problem, its me, I'm the problem #exonthebeach
@iCamArmstrong: The girls so damn happy it’s a boy. I’m like... #ExOnTheBeach   (GIF: "Calm the f___ down")
@shannnonmaee: There’s a problem, it’s me...I’m the problem ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: another Anthony... I’m not happy about this ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: It's Marie's ex Anthony B. ladies and gentleman ๐Ÿ˜ #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: OKAY ANNNNTTTT #exonthebeach
@_gelesann: I can’t with myself sometimes like I can’t #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: from now on... I’m Anthony 1 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@MTVDevinWalker: For the record on a scale of okay to awesome this episode is a 11 ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach I love this show
@PurveyorsofPop: Geles when Anthony B arrives on the beach #ExOnTheBeach @_gelesann @A_Bartolotte
- @_gelesann: @PurveyorsofPop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@TheRealAnthonyM: this episode is so fuckin good ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป #ExOnTheBeach
@KAY_fuckyaself: This episode of @ExOnTheBeach though ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I’m shook
@MTVDevinWalker: @iCamArmstrong @Marie_TBD Pizza your heart* lol cmon babe!
@MTVDevinWalker: @realmarkjansen “I always wanted to be a stripper” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ExOnTheBeach: Have Lexi & Billy made their love connection? ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (Pic of them kissing)
@AmyOverton14: Two Anthony’s on @ExOnTheBeach and they are both hot asf! ๐Ÿ˜ @TheRealAnthonyM @A_Bartolotte  #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: does everyone see the clouds... we lived in that everyday!!! No sun  #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’m cryinggggg ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: Anthony is sooooo awkward #exonthebeach
@MTVDevinWalker: @mechiesocrazyy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ‍♂️
@iCamArmstrong: Hahaha AB!!! “Chicago, 27!”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: Im still recovering from Billy and Cara being over ...this is too soon!!  #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Nobody needed a costume for the Players Party, they coulda just come as themselves. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Anthony trying to remember who he is and where he comes from @A_Bartolotte  #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me looking for @Kenyaa_NOT in this episode. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Mark and Billy are wearing the same outfit and on a date with twins @realmarkjansen @BillyReilich  #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Of course I’m st the snack table #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: The player party was a success ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
- @_gelesann: @ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @ExOnTheBeach The amount of photos I took that y’all are posting without a photo cred is INSANE #exonthebeach #photographer ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @iCamArmstrong: @ExOnTheBeach First try too!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: I said fuck that, ima be a Latin cowboy ๐Ÿ˜‰ #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: Omg this kiss cam is so cute #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: y'all cute or whatever #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: I’m deadass making a hotdog #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’m SORRYYYYYY.. It’s hard staying away from someone you love ๐Ÿ˜ญ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: Anthony B was TRASHED this party.. and I don’t blame him ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
- @iCamArmstrong: @TheRealAnthonyM Seriously!!!
@TheRealAnthonyM: He spilled drinks on himself, on everyone, and had hotdogs in his pocket ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@TheRealAnthonyM: rather be in my situation than desperate ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #ExOnTheBeach
@_gelesann: I do not know that little girl #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: not a cute look... #ExOnTheBeach
@iCamArmstrong: “DAMN ANT... YOU DONT KISS THAT LONG!” @TheRealAnthonyM @shannnonmaee #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Marie is NEVER letting this go #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "A six is not cool Devin")
@iCamArmstrong: Aye, I hope they show @A_Bartolotte pull a fully dressed hotdog out his pocket. FULLY DRESSED! Ketchup, mustard... everything. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ s#ExOnTheBeach
- @A_Bartolotte: @iCamArmstrong Hahaha I was a goner
- @PurveyorsofPop: PSA: @A_Bartolotte was carrying around hotdogs in his pocket that whole party, and it was my personal highlight of the evening. #ExOnTheBeach
@ariana_nova: they doing the most with this stretching shit #ExOnTheBeach
- @AlexisHanaMusic: @ariana_nova God I’m so glad they showed that. @_gelesann and I were dying later. Y’all don’t know my injuries ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@ExOnTheBeach: Is Shanthony finally DONE-ZO? ๐Ÿ˜ณYou don't want to miss an all new #ExOnTheBeach next Thursday, at 9 on @MTV ๐Ÿค˜
- @iCamArmstrong: @ExOnTheBeach NOT SHANTHONY... NEXT WEEK @shannnonmaee @TheRealAnthonyM
@TheRealAnthonyM: next week is going to be ROUGH! I’m drinking every day until next weeks episode  #ExOnTheBeach@realmarkjansen: "@_Simply_TT: @realmarkjansen is the funniest person in the house #ExOnTheBeach" RT ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@ariana_nova: @MTVDevinWalker awww meaaannnn #ExOnTheBeach
@rbhead12: As a producer I don’t usually comment on an edit but damn eob is making @shannnonmaee out as super cray cray.  That was very suspect.  I get it’s entertainment but there’s a line for sure!  Hope it calms down and it’s just this one episode.
@TheRealAnthonyM: I’m drunk now and trying not to go off on twitter.... I’m very closeeeeee
@MTVDevinWalker: When the commentary king and queen go on a date you know the one liners are eminent. Scale of 1-10 how’d we do? #ExOnTheBeach
- @iam_chelsbart: @MTVDevinWalker @Marie_TBD @ExOnTheBeachGirls need to listen. He didn’t call HER a 6, he called their progression to a relationship a 6. You have to go 20mph before you get to 60mph.. they’re just accelerating. Unless you’re @Marie_TBD, then you go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
@A_Bartolotte: Don’t remember the foam finger, I’ll be honest


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well, Devin is certainly hearing it from everyone after calling Marie "a six" on his scale on their getaway date, which adds more to his love/hate personality. And she will be finding herself in the middle of a triangle now with the one she flirted with in a lone week on The Challenge Invasion that amounted to a warmup for her run in the trilogy, Anthony B., which makes this season a name game of sorts of who to sort out over which AYTO alum with the same exact first name is.

Coming in the PM for your Monday: one of those who helped bring the rainbow flag to this show brings his talents to another show in a company that, if the feds feel fine, will be getting a bit bigger. Enjoy the week ahead...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).