Saturday, May 30, 2020

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Total Madness - "Backstabber"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

And so, we've made it to the last weekend of May and we welcome you Inside MTV Reality at DCBLOG... we know it's been a stressful & eventful past few days with the events in the Twin Cities, the virus, the country reopening and our nation being divided from coast to coast. But you can trust us to offer a much-needed escape from the world outside your window as we bring you our look of the reality shows you love. And that includes the ongoing season of The Challenge, which plows along with the fittingly-titled Total Madness in the Czech Republic.

Last week marked hump week of sorts when it comes to this game, as something that we had last time out in a double elimination take place at just about the halfway point of this year's Challenge. There, a timeless classic of any season, Pole Wrestle, saw rookie Fessy hand Jordan just his second early exit in a game that wasn't suited to his liking, while Nelson responded to those who've been deserting him for his behavior with becoming a top-5 elimination beast taking down Bear. And we also had Bananas & Wes deal with colors & chemicals en route to becoming power team.

For this week, there's another pair of players who will have their $1 million dreams end as it is a female double elimination week... but it may as well be a triple elimination as Big T will find out if she can continue. For those who are able to, they'll have a tricky challenge involving water - but unlike what we had last time in that ice-cold freeze, it's sewers they're dropping in for a team puzzle challenge called "Tunnel Rats." One player is thinking of taking a huge power play which may have people questioning them, as the week's elimination sees the players detonating bombs.

After the break, it's the SocialPulse of Week 9 of The Challenge Total Madness, plus reaction to a current player becoming Team MTV's newest parent and an alum of this franchise becoming the latest to say yes to a wedding ring. Welcome to the weekend everyone, you deserve this.


UP TOP: Congrats Mel & Jess! and Before Double Elimination Week #2 
IG/@djmelreeves: 24/05/2020 My world changed forever πŸ’ž my baby girl arrived right on her due date πŸ’— words can’t describe how in love with this little angel I am. I feel so happy and blessed. πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ 🍼 I was in labour for 3 days, then we had to opt for a C section because it turns out she is one big baby, she’s 8lb 11!!
- IG/@jenniferwestofficial: Wow Melissa CONGRATULATIONS she is Perfect!!!! Oh my god I'm so so happy for you and so beyond excited meet her! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’• Sending you and your gorgeous girl lots of love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
- IG/@roguesnaps: πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
- IG/@josh_martinez_: Congrats πŸ™πŸ½
- IG/@chloe__goodman: So proud of you πŸ’œπŸ€©πŸ˜ love you to pieces sis xx our babies are gunna be bestiessss @djmelreeves
- IG/@lauryngoodman91: So amazing! She's beautiful so proud of you, you did amazing!! ❤️😍 Love you sis ❤️❤️❤️
- IG/@scottofyager: CONGRATS, MEL!!
- IG/@nany.nicole.kailah.defender: Yaytayay πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
- IG/@bbsurvivorfan_20: BABY REEVES 😍
- IG/@bgc_crew: Congratulations πŸ˜πŸ’•❤️
- IG/@fightwinlive: Congratulations Mel!! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
- IG/@bigtfaz: Your soso brave mummy Melissa, she’s so beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- IG/@cami_li: Congratulations!!!! πŸ’•
- IG/@deenguyen: Congrats Mumma! You’re going to do great 😍
- IG/@realjohnnybananas: Congrats Mama 😘
- IG/@nanycarmen: Oh my goodness πŸ’• congrats, Mel!
- IG/@bradfiorenza: Congratulations she is beautiful!!
- IG/@iamkamiam_: Congrats πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’•
- IG/@kcsince1987: Congratulations Mel!!!!!!❤❤😍😍 πŸ₯³
- IG/@swaggyctv: OH MY GAWDDDDD YES!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS LOVE!!!!!!!!
- IG/@aneesamtv: Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you ❤️
- IG/@taylor.selfridge: Congrats love!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’•πŸ₯°
- IG/@westonbergmann: Yes! πŸ₯³ πŸ‘
- IG/@aytotea2: OMG CONGRATULATIONS πŸŽ‰
- IG/@challengefan888: Congrats
- IG/@bayydayy: Love you sis! You did an amazing job!!!
- IG/@georgiacrone: Ahh congratulations ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- IG/@imogen.townley: Congratulations angel 😍❤️ Sending you loads of love to you and your little princes πŸ’–
- IG/@itskatiesalmon: Congrats ❤️
- IG/@hannahelizinsta: Congrats my girl πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
- IG/@missamandaharrington: Congratulations mel ❤️❤️❤️❤️
- IG/@talithaminnis: Congratulations babe xx
- IG/@jess_impiazzi: Congrats Mel πŸ’•πŸ’•
- IG/@katycoffey_: πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Congrats Hun
- IG/@afowler06: πŸ™πŸ»
- IG/@emmajwoodhams: Congratulations babe πŸ’—
- IG/@hollieamariez: Congratulations beautiful girlies πŸ’– can’t wait to be allowed to meet all the new babies 😭🀍

@MtvJess: He asked. I said “YES!!” @Jpeeezy3
- @johnnybananas: @MtvJess: @Jpeeezy3 Congrats Jess ❤
- @LadyFougere: @MtvJess @Jpeeezy3 Congratulations to you both!! Beautiful ring!!
IG/@thejessmccain: Last night became the best night of my life my BEST FRIEND got down on one knee and asked me to be his Wife!! I said “YES!” πŸ’ @thefrenchman28 I love you more than anything in this world. You are my best friend, my confidant I can’t wait to spend forever with you!!!!!! πŸ“Έ: @wildecompany #engaged #love #happy #isaidyes
IG/@thejessmccain: VIDEO: THE PROPOSAL πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ On a whim, or so I thought, we decided to come visit my brother and his gf in Nashville for the holiday weekend. After dinner my brother suggested we go downtown since @thefrenchman28 had never been before. So we park in free parking because who wants to pay to park and then we took the walking bridge over to the city, nothing strange about that. As we’re walking I notice how beautiful the sunset is and insist we get a photo on the overlook, similar to a photo we have @titans stadium. Here’s the FUNNY Part πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ I turn around pre-maturely and see people with cameras (there were tons of professionals taking photos off that bridge) in my head I was like “oh sh*t” we’re in their way, I turn to JP to tell him we have to move and he pulls me in for a kiss and BAM πŸ’₯ it all hits me at once. THIS, ALL OF IT, was planned. He’s going to ask me to marry him!!! I legit held on to the railing of the bridge because my knees went weak and my eyes filled with tears of joy as he said “I told you I was going to surprise you.” He got down on one knee and asked me to be his WIFE! I’m getting MARRIED y’all πŸ’!! @fireandbrilliance
IG/@thejessmccain While standing there we were just talking about how we were there for the Titans game. How Nashville has developed so much since I was little. The water was so beautiful, just so wrapped up in enjoying each other I had no idea what was about to happen. It felt so magical, simple and surreal.
- IG/@misscaramaria: WHATTTTTTTTTTT. AHHHHHHHHH so exciting!!!! Wish u guys so much love and luck for all your years. I had a funny feeling. Im so happy for you girl. ♥️You deserve all the love
- IG/@therealniamoore: I’m soooooo happy for you!!! You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever 😍❤️
- IG/@mtvashleybrooke: Congrats girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- IG/@theresa_m_jones: Sooo beautiful!!!πŸ’•Congratulations!!!πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’•
- IG/@lindsaymccormicksports: Awwww!! Congrats!!! πŸ’—
- IG/@nany.nicole.kailah.defender: ❤❤❤❤❤❤ πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ AWWWE YAYAYAAY
- IG/@katiebug192: Aww CONGRATS!!!πŸŽ‰πŸ’— @thejessmccain
- IG/@torifiorenza: Congrats sister!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
- IG/@jazmtv: CongratulationsπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° So happy for you 😘😘😘
- IG/@robb__john: Congrats!
- IG/@kmacisco: ❤️❤️
- IG/@thenickpeterson: πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Congrats!!
- IG/@aneesamtv: Congratulations my love!!!! So incredibly happy for you!!!
- IG/@tyrantbrown: Ayyyye congrats!
- IG/@brittanybaldi: Yes yes and mooooore yes! Can not wait to celebrate ❤️
- IG/@ashleymariekelsey: Congratulations beautiful!!!!!!!
- IG/@cjkoegel: Omg! Omg! Coooooongrats!!! The Koegel’s wish you all the happiness in the world!
- IG/@avereytressler: Congratulations Jess!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
- IG/@scottofyager: CONGRATS!!
- IG/@christophercardell: Congratulations and best wishes!
- IG/@iwantmyemtv: I’m so happy for you! You deserve this happiness and love and I’m so excited for youb
- IG/@therealniamoore: This was perfect 😍😭 and I’m so happy that your granny is here to experience this beautiful new chapter of your life. Congrats again baby girl!

@ChallengeMTV: Jordan always gives 110% to everything he does and this elimination against Fessy was no exception. #TheChallenge35
- @MtvJess: @ChallengeMTV Baby boy you did prove it, you proved that you’re an incredible competitor. That you’ll let nothing hold you back, you have shown everyone how to win and lose with a humble attitude and that is so great. So damn proud of you, your growth, ah this made me cry. Wish I could hug you
@TheMarkLong: Cheers to you today amigo @johnnybananas #godfather #bananas πŸ–
- @johnnybananas: @TheMarkLong Pour a little out for your boy
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Do they make new episodes of queer eye still?? I'm spending my weekend rewatching...
@Rogan_OConnor: Just watched this weeks episode of @ChallengeMTV again... fuck I love this show
@theogbig_t: Im reading tweet regarding my big toe incident. For the people who found it uncomfortable, I’d like to see how they’d attempt to control a situation when they’re that inebriated. It may not be to everyone’s taste but I always chose humour first #thechallenge35
- @JOSHMBB19: @theogbig_t Cotton pads πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
- @Rogan_OConnor: @theogbig_t HOSPITAAAAL
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: If I like you I'm gonna like everything you post that comes across my feed 🀷🏼‍♀️ it takes nothing from me to give you some love boo
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: That I agree with that is
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I'm not stalking you if I like 3 things in a row, your posts just keep coming up 🀷🏼‍♀️
@HedrichFiles: Marvel: ‘Avengers Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history’  Challenge Podcasters: ‘Let’s Pass the Podcast’
@JennaCompono: Bocces first time swimming in the deep! That’s his new life jacket... look at his little ears and head bopping around
@ChallengeMTV: Nelson sent the Bear to go hibernate. #TheChallenge35
- @iamtheophi: @ChallengeMTV Damn Nelson wasn’t going for nun
@meganmiceli: Thank you @johnnybananas for spotting the star quality in  Big T and letting her shine. #QualityTV #TheChallenge
- @johnnybananas: @meganmiceli Big T is a legend @theogbig_t
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Tell everyone you know. It's definitely true @MTV_AMANDAG
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Hahahahahahaha
@cbmcnary: "@Megan_Rage: Lol @cbmcnary" RT Haha I mean you weren’t wrong! I was in Thailand until filming wrapped. 🀷🏽‍♂️ does that count?
@fessyfitness: Eid Mubarak πŸ‘³πŸ½‍♂️
@mikethemiz: WHAT???  Did that just happen?  @TomBrady > pressure situations. Great shot.  #TheMatch
@Rogan_OConnor: A sincere apology... @ChallengeMTV
- @DerrickMTV: @Rogan_OConnor Oh this is Fukkn Awesome! Watch til about the :30 second mark! TAKE THAT you big bully!
@JOSHMBB19: God is good πŸ™πŸ½
@johnnybananas: "@MindyMay7: I noticed my mom DVR’d ‘Worst Cooks in America,’ and when I asked her about it she said, “yeah because @johnnybananas is on it.” #chefbananas #worstcooksinamerica" RT Mama knows best #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork
@deenguyenMTV: Fresh outta fucks Sunday. Hope everyone has a great day and let’s not give any fucks to haters and trolls
@johnnybananas: Excited to announce that my autographed card will be featured in the upcoming Special Edition @Topps #ALLENGINTER collection #StayTuned #bananasdoingthings
@johnnybananas: Me at the beach Memorial Day Weekend in 2020 ⛱ • ALL NEW Worst Cooks TONIGHT 9/8c on @foodnetwork #ChefBananas @DaveCoulier #worstcooksinamerica #bananasdoingNEWthings #memorialdayweekend2020
@ChallengeMTV: Just do it! #TheChallenge35
@johnnybananas: LET'S COOK #WORSTCOOKSINAMERICA #ChefBananas @FoodNetwork
@johnnybananas: The Bros, the Bras... and @WellsAdams #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork
@ChallengeFanOG: @johnnybananas yelling “CHECK” on #worstcooksinamerica just waiting for TJ to blow the air horn
- @johnnybananas: @ChallengeFanOG It's my dog whistle #worstcooksinamerica
@johnnybananas: What she order...? #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork #ChefBananas
- @theogbig_t: @johnnybananas YOU ARE Mr Bananas πŸ™πŸΏ
@johnnybananas: Bananas VS @SonjatMorgan ... A regular old clash of the Titans #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork
@johnnybananas: Just got voted into elimination... @TylerFlorence and @DaveCoulier are definitely in an alliance! #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork
@johnnybananas: Miss you already @SonjatMorgan ❤ #worstcooksinamerica @FoodNetwork
@MtvJess: Huge thanks to my @ChallengeMTV family for reaching out and sending love. It’s so incredible to have been a part of something so big and still maintain those relationships years later! Love you guys
@MtvJess: Proposal video and story are up on my @instagram @thejessmccain is my handle Thanks again everyone for such sweet tweets and messages. Such an exciting time and hearing your sweet messages truly mean so much!!

@ChallengeMTV: "Today, you guys are going to be running around tunnels like the rats you are." Wednesday on The Challenge: Total Madness at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge35
- @deenguyenMTV: @ChallengeMTV @MTV I really hope my swimming skills are up to scratch. @WestonBergmann quick swimming lesson?!
- @deenguyenMTV: LMAO @DJMelReeves your scream was your future daughter watching this. Congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughter. You are going to be one badass Mum! #TheChallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: Congratulations Melissa! #TheChallenge35 http://mtv.com/news/3165058/melissa-reeves-birth-baby-girl-challenge-total-madness/
@DJMelReeves: 24/05/2020 My world changed forever my baby girl arrived right on her due date words can’t describe how in love I am. I feel so happy and blessed. πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ I was in labour for 3 days, then we had to opt for a C section because it turns out she is one big baby, she’s 8lb 11!!
- @SHOTOFYAGER: CONGRATS, @DJMelReeves!
@WestonBergmann: To everyone making fun of Josh, please back the fuck off. He has a valid reason to think I’m go after him. Yes, I’m having fun with him on this show. And yes, it’s the low key funniest ‘long joke’ in the entire history of The Challenge. But it’s not an excuse to bully him.
@JOSHMBB19: Happy Memorial Day πŸ™πŸ½
@joss_mooney: Unfortunately my apartment doesn’t get sun on the balcony until 5pm. But you can be damn sure I’m oiled up, ready & waiting when it does....  #burnbabyburn #goldenhour https://linktr.ee/Jossmooney88
@TheMarkLong: Defying my ageπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 #MemorialDay2020 #godfather #barefootSKI Zero to 100 real quick
- @PaulCalafiore_: @TheMarkLong Those shorts are the real mvp for staying on
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong Benjamin “Barefoot” Button!
- @AneesaMTV: @TheMarkLong Body still looks insane brother
- @TheMarkLong: @AneesaMTV Thank you my dear! Watching u riiiight now
@deenguyenMTV: Come through and chill. Happy Memorial Day to my American friends My first ever Memorial Day in the U.S.! #memorialdayweekend2020
- @SeabeeGurl: @deenguyenMTV @GamerVev I know it's your 1st one while in the states, but there is nothing "happy" about this day. A lot of us are paying respect and remembering the ones that lost their lives fighting. Please research what this day is about.
- @deenguyenMTV: This is not my intention to be “happy” about Memorial Day. We have a similar day called ANZAC Day. Australians celebrate it by being drunk and playing 2-up which is what our soldiers played. No disrespect. Just trying to celebrate a long weekend
@mikethemiz: Home of the free because of the brave. Remembering and honoring our brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice so we can enjoy our freedom.  #MemorialDay
@AneesaMTV: Memorial Day is a day to honor our fallen heroes but also to acknowledge the heroes you have in your life. These are mine. We knocked out 2.23 miles (extra .23 for Ahmaud ), 100 pull-ups, 200 push-ups, and 300 squats… https://instagram.com/p/CAn7q2LpryP/?igshid=5c8yop3b2r5z
@BayleighDaily: I’ve never loved someone so much in my life. @SwaggyCTV is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He pushes me, believes in me and takes SUCH good care of me. I’ve been waiting for him my whole entire life. God is amazing for aligning our paths the way he did.
@ChallengeMTV: The game is getting more intense by the SECOND! Are you ready for it? This week on #TheChallenge35.
@Rogan_OConnor: Let your smile change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.. Excuse the wedge quote, I read it whilst peeing at my barbers & it’s stuck with me.. It’s gunna be another sleepless night at Rogie Bear HQ trying to build a dream into reality ⛏ #HappyMonday
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published Top 10 MTV Challenge Competitors Better Than You Remember https://t.co/u2jX4L8cxk?amp=1
- @TheAllanAguirre: Never forget that in the same Challenge where Frank and 250 LB Zach were berating Sam that 150 lb Derek selflessly and immediately carried Jasmine on his back once she began struggling at the end.
- @TheAllanAguirre: Trey was a really solid athlete. From a personality standpoint, he always pretty boring on the show, but from a competitive standpoint, he was fast on his feet, much stronger than his bodyweight, and kinda reminds me of Paulie now in terms of abilities as a competitor.
- @18challengefan: @TheAllanAguirre Still mad at the cast members and fans who dragged Christina thru the mud on Bloodlines then watched Tony go on to do more shows and pull the same shit. (Jonna is a legend btw and deserves all the acknowledgement she never got while on the show)
- @slagmtv: @TheAllanAguirre “There are so many competitors where 1 little moment drastically altered their entire Challenge careers and how they get viewed.” This was a damn good read
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published Wes’s Friends and Benefits Patreon — Full Breakdown https://link.medium.com/UpcvrTRlO6
- @deenguyenMTV: Thanks for your support @TheAllanAguirre! We try to push out content daily. It's one crazy ride but one I'm so very proud to be a part of. Proud of you @WestonBergmann! If you wish to subscribe do so here: http://patreon.com/friendsandbenefits
- @WestonBergmann: @TheAllanAguirre For anyone curious about Friends and Benefits; or anyone that wants an un-biased analysis of the series and podcast, read this article. We appreciate the write up, Alan.
@fessyfitness: Social distancing in Florida hit different
@DerrickMTV: NEW PODCAST is UP!! BIG T (bigtfaz) joins Me and @shotofyager to prep us for More challengemtv Madness! -With the unknown looming in her future, find out what triggered all the commotion leading up to BIG… https://instagram.com/p/CApDCT2pXfw/?igshid=1oowgeivlvr7e
@ChallengeMTV: Tomorrow it's every traitor for themselves. Don't miss it at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: After realizing Bayleigh and Swaggy are in an alliance with Wes, Josh plots to get more numbers on his side. See how it goes TOMORROW on The Challenge: Total Madness at 8/7c on @mtv! #TheChallenge35
@BrookeOnABreak: That’s rightttt! @ChallengeMTV’s very own @deenguyenMTV is my special guest on this week’s live show! Tune in to TVCO at 5PM EST US/10PM UK Trust me, you won’t wanna miss #TheChallengeTotalMadness #TheChallenge35
- @deenguyenMTV: Can’t wait to chat with this beauty tomorrow! It will be at 4pm CENTRAL TIME. I got the time zones right  #TheChallenge35
@deenguyenMTV: Wow with the amount of guys some of you think I slept with this season I should make it all the way to the final again @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEW PODCAST UP!! BIG T (@theogbig_t) makes her #ChallengeMania debut w/ me & @DerrickMTV to discuss her UK TV debut on Shipwrecked, quickly jumping to @ChallengeMTV, making it 1/2 way through #TheChallenge35, @johnnybananas friendship, big toes & MORE! https://spreaker.com/show/challenge-mania
@johnnybananas: Shit's about to go DOWN • @ChallengeMtv is ALL NEW tomorrow 8/7c TelevisionEyes #bananasdoingthings #thechallenge35
@johnnybananas: The Unholy Alliance @WestonBergmann #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV @Distractify
@SwaggyCTV: My baby turned 27. So I gave her $27,000 for her 27th birthday with a card detailing 27 reasons why I love her. I love you so much Bayleigh. This girl been down for me since day 1. And for that, I will make it my prerogative to spoil you for the rest of your life. LOVE YOUU!!
- @_AlienAndrea: @SwaggyCTV Get yourself a man that will do shit like this for you. And I'm not talking about the $27,000, I'm talking about the absolute love and dedication to making you feel special. Everyone deserves the fucking best.
@jordan_wiseley: I’m grateful for the opportunity πŸ™πŸ½  Everyone that is spending on our clothes is getting a surprise Wrapped present ..I know we aren’t always the most accessible brand but we truly appreciate you all. I just want to do great work… https://instagram.com/p/CArEVTEpE9V/?igshid=1epnlwi6n5p89
@jonbrennan_com: Did someone say OG Vets? Im in @TheMarkLong @mtv @BunimMurray  holla.
@TeenMom: Is Ryder having a little brother or a little sister? Ribbon Find out if Cory and Taylor are seeing pink or blue at their gender reveal on tonight’s #TeenMomOG!
- @CoryWharton: TURN UP WIT DADDY!!! Aye Turn up with daddy 🀘🏽Face with tears of joy DONT miss a new episode of @TeenMom Tonight !!!
@MTV: On tonight's new episode of #TeenMomOG, Ryder gets excited about becoming a big sister before Cory and Taylor's gender reveal! Ribbon
@TeenMom: Did @CoryWharton just say the L-word? #TeenMomOG
@itskcheyenne: #TeenMomOG I had a great time at the gender reveal, not sure why it was edited this way... also we were running late but not how it was edited.

@ChallengeMTV: Dee starts to second guess her decision to give Jenny an "easy" Red Skull. See what happens TONIGHT on The Challenge: Total Madness at 8/7c on @MTV. #TheChallenge35
- @johnnybananas: @ChallengeMTV Apparently @Rogan_OConnor isn't as dumb as he looks
- @deenguyenMTV: Join me at 7pm central time. I’m holding a live prayer session for Rogan’s soul @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
- @WestonBergmann: @ChallengeMTV I don’t condone this. New episode tonight!
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV I never saw that coming #TheChallenge35
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Love a good turn table...
@Rogan_OConnor: I feel like causing some mischief in tonight’s @ChallengeMTV episode
@BayleighDaily: God is AMAZING. Period. End of story.  Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday! & of course a Big thank you to my husband @SwaggyCTV . Wouldn’t trade your extraness for the world.
@DerrickMTV: Get ready for More @ChallengeMTV Madness! NEW POD! @theogbig_t joins Me and @SHOTOFYAGER! Find out what triggered all the commotion leading up to BIG T’s TOE almost getting decapitated,what caused the cut, the Ship Wreck she came from?! TONS MORE! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2
- @SHOTOFYAGER: Who has listened to @theogbig_t on #ChallengeMania already!? How great was she!? Tune in tonight to find out her fate on #TheChallenge35 and hear @DerrickMTV and I break down the whole episode in THE MAD HOUSE right after!
@NoQuittersPod: On today’s @PodfathersShow, the guys are joined by @CoryWharton, who once beat @CaptainCons in an arm wrestling contest Listen/Subscribe/Rate 5 Stars: http://apple.co/podfathers
- @CoryWharton: @NoQuittersPod Highlight Reel 🎞🎞🎞 Face with tears of joy one day you might get a rematch @CaptainCons
@PodfathersShow: NEW PODFATHERS EPISODE Featuring @CoryWharton Listen & subscribe: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-podfathers/id1158624049#episodeGuid=2f467f21-406c-465a-ae8e-c1ae571ba579
@jaychallenge_: Big T said when she got called for the challenge she googled the challenge and the first thing that came up was @MTVASHLEYBROOKE  stealing the money and she was like omg these people are crazy
@deenguyenMTV: It’s almost the end of Masturbation May. I’m grateful for waterproof technology What are y’all grateful for? #masturbationmay
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda and Jenna have had beef with each other from day ONE of Invasion and over the years, the backstabbing and drama has only intensified. Let’s take a deep dive into their seasons-long beef. https://on.mtv.com/2AdQuFg
@PaulCalafiore_: Goes hiking one time.....
@AneesaMTV: A picture is worth 1000 words. In this case, it’s worth 2000. #thechallenge35 #mtv #totalmadness https://instagram.com/p/CAs4Q6jJMEd/?igshid=f6odwsgl224
@CoryWharton: Baby sister is here πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ Ryder is going to be older than both her aunts Rolling on the floor laughing and Mila is older by a month on one of her aunts
@Bruce_Lee85: Happy Birthday @iammikeyp .. have fun on the lake
@_nelsonthomas: Just another day in the office. Tune into @ChallengeMTV 7/8c  @KyleCGShore @Rogan_OConnor @johnnybananas @JenniferWestOf1 @fessyfitness KC #totalmadness
@TheOfficial_CT: “Are you ready!? Are you ready!?” -TJ [HOOOONK] @tjlavin #mtvchallenge #launchamerica https://instagram.com/p/CAs-Q0Ggoho/?igshid=1wpj689zplig6
@Rogan_OConnor: DREAM TEAM NEW EPISODE OF @ChallengeMTV TONIGHT ON MTV!Oh.... and errrrrm... first person to notice with the best reason why, wins... GO!
@deenguyenMTV: Dear Challenge gods, please guide us help us see the light at the end of the tunnel. Love, everyone. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallegne35 @WestonBergmann @CoryWharton
@MikeyG_TBD: We love a hyped fan fav returning and actually delivering this season Between the Holy Trinity, Nelson beef, and Bear gate, she’s definitely made a name for herself on her comeback season. I’m always gonna support Kailah #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: Before we say goodbye to another Challenger tonight, here are Bear's final words of the season! Don't miss The Challenge: Total Madness at 8/7c on @MTV. #TheChallenge35
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Me walking back to the bunker after I lost @stephen_bear #TheChallenge35
@JOSHMBB19: Me Showing up to all the Madness  πŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸ€™πŸ½ New Episode of @ChallengeMTV tonight 8/7c on @mtv #TheChallenge35
@fessyfitness: Eyes on the Trophy
@johnnybananas: There are actually 9 people in this pic, can you spot them? (*HINT: 1 of them isn't born yet) @DJMelReeves #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@deenguyenMTV: Who wants to get messy with me on Twitter tonight? I’m half a bottle of rosΓ© deep and I’ll fight anyone for a laugh @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@deenguyenMTV: @WestonBergmann Lame
@ChallengeMTV: We're still not over last week's Decontamination Challenge so we're dropping MORE bonus GoPro footage from it! Who's do you want to see? #TheChallenge35
- Jenny 25.8% / Mattie 37.7% / Big T 36.5%   1,183 votes · Final results
@BunimMurray: All's fair in love and war? Right? Find out what happens tonight on an all-new episode of @ChallengeMTV: Total Madness. Tonight on at 8/7c on @MTV


AS THEY SAW IT: "Backstabber" 
@MTV: What's cooking? Smells like a new episode of @ChallengeMTV starting right NOW on MTV!
- @fessyfitness: @MTV Can you smell what fessy is cooking
@johnnybananas: HERE WE GO!!! #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@CoryWharton: The house was SHOOK!!!! #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: Smells like a ticket to the final! #TheChallenge35  (GIF of Cory)
- @CoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV I need my red skull
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Yall watching?!#TheChallenge35
- @Rogan_OConnor: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE OH GOD YEAH
@johnnybananas: "@718ace_: “We wanted him to have an attitude adjustment, we gave him a lobotomy” gotta love @johnnybananas #TheChallenge35" RT It was all @WestonBergmann idea #thechallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: I, too, look like this while doing pushups. #TheChallenge35  (GIF of Kaycee)
@ChallengeMTV: The tables have turned... #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Dee - "Throw Jenny in")
@ChallengeMTV: Goodbye Big T Your scheming will be missed! #TheChallenge35  (Video of TJ announcing she's unfit to continue and has to be medically removed from the game)
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Noooo I love you @theogbig_t
- @theogbig_t: @ChallengeMTV I love you baby, gosh I hope I get the chance to do all over again with you
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @theogbig_t Babes! Soon enough...hopefully
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Rogan_OConnor Lol I miss you
@theogbig_t: What an amazing experience, thank you everyone whos been a part of my journey πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ #TheChallenge35
- @JOSHMBB19: @theogbig_t We love you big T ✊🏽
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @theogbig_t Love you baby girl.
- @theogbig_t: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE I love you
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @theogbig_t Love you most
- @Rogan_OConnor: @theogbig_t By far the best representation of Team U.K to grace the challenge!! We love you Big Toe
- @JenniferWestOf1: @theogbig_t Noooo don't go BIG TOE The realest girl πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ she is a real one
- @theogbig_t: @JenniferWestOf1 My sis your loyal af and deserve the bestttt
@johnnybananas: NOOOOOOOO!!! @theogbig_t @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge35
@dioristhename: Not Big T #TheChallenge35
@blackzeusfit: I don’t understand that one Dee trusting Rogan. He backstabbed you! Rogan has dat ace in the hole now #TheChallenge35
@LadyFougere: I feel like being petty cause it’s Challenge night!
@ChallengeMTV: When I see my mom in line at school pickup. #TheChallenge35  (GIF of Wes raising his hand)
@CoryWharton: The minute I hit that water my BALLS went into my stomach #TheChallenge35
@_nelsonthomas: Dammm @deenguyenMTV , that #Savage @ChallengeMTV #TotalMadness
@sayhellotokathy: WHOOOO DOUBLE FEMALE ELIMINATION DAY!! #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: [Skull and crossbones emoji 3X]  (GIF: TJ Lavin - "Double female elimination day") #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: Not gonna lie, this challenge was scary AF #TunnelRats #TheChallenge35
- @AneesaMTV: @Rogan_OConnor Got nervous just watching it
@iamkamiam_: They should keep the red skull format EVERY season #TheChallenge35
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @iamkamiam_ No.
- @NataliaNegrotti: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @iamkamiam_ Lol I’m with Ashley on this one Kam
@deenguyenMTV: @KyleCGShore I love big shafts too @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@HedrichFiles: When you walk in the bathroom after your boyfriend was in there for 30 minutes. #thechallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: Remember this whole time @DJMelReeves was PREGNANT!! Blows my mind every episode... what a woman πŸ‘πŸΌ  #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: Setting this as my ringtone. #TheChallenge35  (GIF of TJ laughing)
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Same
@johnnybananas: Someone save Nelsicle @_nelsonthomas #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
- @_nelsonthomas: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV HELP ME
@ChallengeMTV: Baywatch (1989) #TheChallenge35  (GIF of Bananas and Fessy in slow-motion)
@JOSHMBB19: Fun fact: it was freezing cold in Prague that day & that water was cold AF #TheChallenge35
- @kailah_casillas: @JOSHMBB19 And it was raining
- @AneesaMTV: @JOSHMBB19 Cold as shit!!!!!! And sorry again boo
@LadyFougere: I don’t know what it is but something about Dee I just don’t get. I don’t think she’s playing that strong of a game.
@Rogan_OConnor: Fuck the puzzle, Just let me take my top off real quick #TheChallenge35
@honsololam: TJs evil laugh is the best part of this episode #TheChallenge35
@theikawong Ika Wong/Big Brother Canada: I’m not able to watch #TheChallegne35 live but I’ve seen the hate that @JOSHMBB19 has been getting and I know this won’t be an easy episode for him.  Josh! No matter what! I got you! I love you and I know your heart.  I got your back no matter what
- @JOSHMBB19: @theikawong Love &  appreciate you fam ✊🏽
@Nanymartinezxo: Of course @JOSHMBB19 was the one who went & got the 2nd puzzle piece. He ALWAYS shows up & is a great teammate #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: I don’t know what you guys are talking about?! I saw my guy @SwaggyCTV swimming in cash just this morning?! #TheChallenge35
- @BayleighDaily: @Rogan_OConnor @SwaggyCTV You’re actually an idiot
- @Rogan_OConnor: @BayleighDaily @SwaggyCTV You know you love me #WolfOfWallStreetBaby
@johnnybananas: "Swaggy's helmet is on backward for christ sake" @tjlavin #IjustPeedAlittle @SwaggyCTV
@JOSHMBB19: I tried my best to help out my team  in any way that I could.I’m extremely competitive and let it get to me. Either way Proud of my team for not giving up. #TheChallenge35
- @kailah_casillas: @JOSHMBB19 you beasted that challenge πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
- @JOSHMBB19: @kailah_casillas Thanks fam ✊🏽
@deenguyenMTV: @JOSHMBB19 if your team ain’t treating u right come over to the dark side @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@stephen_bear: The comeback is always greater then the setback @ChallengeMTV #teamgrizzly
- @Rogan_OConnor: @stephen_bear FUCK YEAH
@AneesaMTV: @johnnybananas @tjlavin @SwaggyCTV Wish they would’ve shown Nelson’s
@LadyFougere: One thing I can say... I never struggled with swimming on any challenge.
@deenguyenMTV: F*ck yeah Fi-bunal! Woohoo!! @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@CoryWharton: 3rd tribunal #TheChallenge35
- @fessyfitness: @CoryWharton How many red skulls tho
@AneesaMTV: It was so f’n cold in Prague
@ChallengeMTV: Red Skull count:  Jenny / Dee / Jenna / Rogan / Nelson / Fessy
- @fessyfitness: @ChallengeMTV Gang gang gang
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Oooohhhh whos getting theirs tonight?! I'm excited for all the girls though, good luck yall #TheChallenge35
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Just drink all the beer and wait for the final or nah? 🀷🏽‍♂️
@ameliaxmonroe: Kaycee and Aneesa voting themselves in... #TheChallenge35
@_nelsonthomas: Y’all know dammm we’ll I can’t swim!!!! I will explain what happened to me. Tune in tonight after the @ChallengeMTV on @iHeartRadio @ashleeonair
@ChallengeMTV: No one's playing a scared game here! #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Aneesa - "Mama's about to go in")
- @Rogan_OConnor: @ChallengeMTV Let’s get it Queen @AneesaMTV πŸ‘πŸΌ
@ChallengeMTV: "@Play_Frenemies: Love seeing @ThatStudMuffin throw herself into purgatory! She’s up for The Challenge! #TheChallenge35" RT She came to PLAY! #TheChallenge35
@AneesaMTV: Let’s go @ThatStudMuffin
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Hahaha, all the snakes so little grass #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: OOOOOOOPS #TheChallenge35
@blackzeusfit: I knew iiiiiiiiit Rogan went for the kill #thechallenge35
@deenguyenMTV: Lmaooo my name in all of your mouths xoxo @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
- @blackzeusfit: @deenguyenMTV Hey trust me I’m way more impressive in person... bigger and better than that Rogan guy
@fessyfitness: "@mandamanda___: @ThatStudMuffin and @fessyfitness not afraid of anyone —my bb20 people! #thechallenge35" RT This is not a game.. we ain’t playing with these folks
@jaychallenge_: Every episode this season except 1 has revolved around Dee can we see more of the other cast like..... #TheChallenge35
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I'm the one who can't be trusted.....
@GamerVev: Dee you better get Rogan ass before he gets you!! #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: AND.... JUST.... LIKE... THAT... #TheChallenge35
@erin2484: Didn’t think I see myself saying this, but mad respect to @Rogan_OConnor #TheChallenge #TheChallengeTotalMadness
@mtv_men: Brilliant giving Jenny a heads up so she owes him one and Dee doesn’t know so she still has his back @Rogan_OConnor #challenge35
@DJMelReeves: When I competed in tonight’s challenge I never thought I’d be watching it back whilst sitting here breast feeding my baby like hey little girl look you were in my belly there! Sorry about the cold...🀦🏼‍♀️ #TheChallenge35
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @DJMelReeves you're a super mom!!!!
- @JenniferWestOf1: @DJMelReeves Your girl will be like an Olympic swimmer!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
- @Rogan_OConnor: @DJMelReeves Serious Inspiration Melly.... now how quickly can you get challenge ready?
@DJMelReeves: "@StanRealstling: @DJMelReeves being in the top 2 in every challenge except the 1st one, Queen is showing OUT " RT I know! Top 2 in so many of the challenges now
@DJMelReeves: "@TramontozziA: @DJMelReeves Next time I’m afraid of anything I’ll I void my inner Melissa and remember you overcame your fear, while pregnant, because your a real woman, and just do it! Thanks for showing that women can be strong and tough and beautiful" RT Even when your scared. Never back down xx
@RealitytvCelly: Watching Queen @DJMelReeves on my screen is surreal. This queen just had a baby!!!!! A real competitor and we love to see it! #TheChallenge35
@TheMarkLong: Wise words from Banana’s @johnnybananas #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
- @johnnybananas: @TheMarkLong I learned from the best #Godfather #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@BayleighDaily: This is really hard for me to watch. #TheChallenge35
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: That's what I thought too lol
@CoryWharton: For the love of Kaycee #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: When all your friends decided to wear black and forgot to tell you. #TheChallenge35  (Pic of Cory dressed in red with Dee & Wes at table)
- @CoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV Papi Wharton flys Solo lol
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @CoryWharton Who do you think you are
- @WestonBergmann: @CoryWharton Well this is kinda embarrassing
@johnnybananas: Well that escalated quickly #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
- @TheMarkLong: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV My manπŸ™πŸΌ
@JenniferWestOf1: I was so gutted to learn that the relationship was fake to her. We hung out everyday in that bunker and got on so well. And I actually miss her friendship.
- @deenguyenMTV: @JenniferWestOf1 U be right babes u got loads of friends xx
@ChallengeMTV: Never, in the history of the world, has someone being told to calm down, calmed down. #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Josh to Swaggy - "Calm the f___ down")
@deenguyenMTV: Did anyone peep @fessyfitness and @MattieLBreaux in the bg @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@JOSHMBB19: Sucks that they jumped straight into the bar scene we had multiple conversations calmly & it had all build up by this point. #thechallenge35
- @deenguyenMTV: @JOSHMBB19 Lies
@ChallengeMTV: Which reaction face are you? #TheChallenge35  (GIF of Mattie and Fessy watching fight from a distance)
@JenniferWestOf1: Josh loves a bar stand
@WestonBergmann: I’ve created a monster. And much like Dr. Frankenstein, I’m no longer proud of my creation. @deenguyenMTV
- @deenguyenMTV: @WestonBergmann Shut up
@ChallengeMTV: My mom after my sister and I cause a scene at the grocery store. #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Rogan - "I feel like we're not going to get invited back")
@Rogan_OConnor: I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST   I WANNA SAY... FOR THE RECORD.... WE DID GET INVITED BACK #TheChallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@ThomasWesley40: @DJMelReeves Has been the epitome of a badass this season. πŸ’ͺ🏻 @ChallengeMTV
@DJMelReeves: "@PuNanyGonzalez: True MVP’s of tonight’s episode #TheChallenge #thechallenge35" RT @theogbig_t bitch is that my top
@marshaylynn: @fessyfitness and @MattieLBreaux  were just chillin. not phased at all #TheChallenge35
@fessyfitness: @deenguyenMTV @MattieLBreaux @ChallengeMTV Lol keep playing i might tell rogan to toss you back into elimination... but then again he might do that all on his own
@_nelsonthomas: @SwaggyCTV that was good one. Lmaol !!!!! 6 foot one soft marshmallow #totalmadness35 #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: "@TheReal_Cuz: @Rogan_OConnor out here dominating puzzles this season and now making the power move coming clean with Jenny..dude is a force" RT Just a pretty face bro
@deenguyenMTV: I love u @JenniferWestOf1 but u ain’t no @MattieLBreaux boo @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenfe35
@johnnybananas: There's your throwback jam of the episode @NoQuittersPod πŸŽ™ #Closingtime #thechallenge35
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Dude bayleigh looked Gorge in that last bar shot....like whoa #TheChallengeTotalMadness
@johnnybananas: Cory should make his decision based solely on which female has peed in his bed πŸ› @CoryWharton #thechallenge35
@fessyfitness: Me watching my big brother alliance crumble
@JOSHMBB19: The drink incident was disrespectful and looking back I feel really bad about that. I let my anger get the best of me and reacted which was wrong. #TheChallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: πŸ—£ Scared game who? Don't know her. #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Kailah to tribunal - "I want it to be a bad ass bitch")
@kisseskemi Kemi Fakunle/Big Brother 21: Not them playing Closing Time #TheChallegne35
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @kisseskemi  The soundtrack this season is greater than anything #TheChallenge35
@FatouSadio: Mad respect @kailah_casillas — loving her entire vibe this season. #TheChallenge35
@johnnybananas: Nanys face during Jennas interrogation says it all #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@Rogan_OConnor: Quite enjoying all this love... I’ll still always be a cunt though.. soz #TheChallegne35 @ChallengeMTV
@TheMarkLong: "@JohnnyPags22: @TheMarkLong @johnnybananas and @ChallengeMTV Mark any shot you got one more Challenge in ya? We miss you Godfather" RT Already said the terms: 2 week Champs vs format Johnny Wes Derrick Brad CT Landon Darrell (and best OG girls) versus whoever #BookIt #godfather #TheChallenge35
@peterlucian_318: That’s the mentality everyone should have @kailah_casillas πŸ‘πŸΌ wanting to go against the best. People hate to see it #TheChallenge35
@DJMelReeves: I wish they aired the entire arguments and insults @SwaggyCTV & @JOSHMBB19 threw at each other  it was like being back in school
- @BayleighDaily: @DJMelReeves @SwaggyCTV @JOSHMBB19 you couldn’t stop talking about that for weeks
- @DJMelReeves: @BayleighDaily It was so funny because we all understood the argument but the staff in the bar were like wtf
@BrownViolate: Jenny came to the table like.. #TheChallenge35
@Joshyepoo: ik that scene was supposed to be about the fight, but @BayleighDaily really STEPPED OUT with that fit!  #challenge35
@TheMarkLong: Would love to run it back with this crewπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 #CountMeIn
@JOSHMBB19: I don’t do well with any form of disrespect being called out my name triggered me & I’m working on that. But I apologized to Swaggy in the house a few days after but watching that was out of line. Can only learn from it. #TheChallenge35
@DJMelReeves: "@rihjoiced: i googled who the stars of #TheChallenge total madness were and these pictures popped up" RT I see my chins growing by each episode
@DJMelReeves: "@P1Bojan: @DJMelReeves you have legitimized yourself as the baddest woman to ever compete on the challenge. πŸ’ͺ🏼" RT Thank you :)
- @AneesaMTV: @DJMelReeves You’re still gorgeous
@Rissy504: I just came on here to say @BayleighDaily is beautiful. That’s all @ChallengeMTV
@WestonBergmann: Cory is stepping up his brain game!!! @CoryWharton
- @CoryWharton: @WestonBergmann Only took me 7 seasons πŸ‘πŸ½
- @fessyfitness: @CoryWharton Me after my elimination
@JenniferWestOf1: I fucking love @AneesaMTV such a babe
- @AneesaMTV: @JenniferWestOf1 I Fucking love you too
@ChallengeMTV: LOLOLOLOLOL #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Kailah after seeing elimination setup - "Which is perfect for me because I'm trash")
@LostMarbles913: We got a daily and were gettin TWO eliminations!!!!! #TheChallenge35
@kailah_casillas: "@JustinWilson05: “It’s perfect for me because I’m trash” LMAO πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»@kailah_casillas" RT LOLOL HAVE TO LAUGH AT YOURSEF BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES
@_nelsonthomas: Who ready for REALTALK !!!!! Do you respect @deenguyenMTV for throwing in her #1 @JenniferWestOf1 bc she was scared to go against her in a final? Or do you think it’s a smart play? #TheChallenge35 #totalmadness @ChallengeMTV
@deenguyenMTV: WHO SAID @JenniferWestOf1 NOT ME FFS WHY U ALL COMING 4 me @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: Ah balls... she didn’t go through with it... maybe I shouldn’t have said anything #TheChallenge35
@deenguyenMTV: It’s all about timing @Rogan @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@edwardpeguero1: yo @DJMelReeves baby was a warrior through all this she will be proud of her mother she did all these challenges without quitting #TheChallenge35
@dani_guidice: Everytime I watch @DJMelReeves compete in a challenge I’m like OMG I can’t believe she did that while pregnant!! #challenge35
@ChallengeMTV: Who do you want to see win this elimination? #TheChallenge35
- Kailah 36.7% / Kaycee 63.3%   4,853 votes · Final results
- Jenna 71.8% / Aneesa 28.2%   10,250 votes · Final results
@NoQuittersPod: Live look at the Holy Trinity:
@girlonthefly17: This elimination has got me stressed #TheChallenge35
@JOSHMBB19: Kaycee is a badass proud of her πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: “My arms are starting to tire out” You liar @ThatStudMuffin πŸ‘πŸΌ #BeastMode #TheChallenge35
@johnnybananas: Kaycee is a machine @ThatStudMuffin #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: First red skull of the night goes to... KAYCEE! #TheChallenge35  (GIF of her)
@klyman841: #TheChallenge35 WELL I AM SHOOK. OKUR @ThatStudMuffin we see you fam.
@fessyfitness: πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ @ThatStudMuffin  Big Brother in the house
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Ummmm dee I love you but kaycee is a football player and a top athlete lol #TheChallenge35
@Rogan_OConnor: Jenna about the shock the world again??? Eyes #TheChallenge35
@kailah_casillas: "@Sylviadefender: @kailah_casillas has only ever lost two eliminations to @SylviaMTV and @ThatStudMuffin . Not bad company. https://pic.twitter.com/VnDFcLEupn" RT BEAST BABES!
@johnnybananas: Hey look it's @JennaCompono @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge35
@ChallengeMTV: Second skull goes to... Aneesa! #TheChallenge35  (GIF of her spinning after winning)
@johnnybananas: Hey look it's Nany #thechallenge35 @ChallengeMTV
- @JOSHMBB19: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV Omg 🀦🏽‍♂️
- @Rogan_OConnor: @johnnybananas Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV You're an ass
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: G.D.!!!! ANEESA is amazing in elims, so is Jenna. Dang the last few girl elims have been bad fucking ass. #TheChallenge35
@TheMarkLong: The OG @AneesaMTV just went #HAM ...Red Skull kinda night πŸ’ƒπŸ½ @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
- @AneesaMTV: Thanks @TheMarkLong mama came to play!!!!
- @TheMarkLong: @AneesaMTV So great! Very proud of you πŸ’ͺ🏽
@DJK_Money_14: #TheChallenge35 The Holy Trinity is now down to one.
@ChallengeMTV: Tick tock tick tock. Alarm clock #TheChallenge35  (GIF: Mattie - "Girl, what you waiting for?")

ENDGAME: The Trinity Speaks... 
@_nelsonthomas: Shout out to @ThatStudMuffin #KC and @AneesaMTV for winning tonite elimination ... #TheChallenge35 #TotalMadness
@JOSHMBB19: Props to all four ladies what an elimination πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ #thechallenge35
@LadyFougere: Wes and Aneesa have that look on their face, that parents get when the children start fighting at the dinner table.
@vestolian: i didn’t realize how much the killa queen really has impacted my life and how much i miss her on tv @iamkamiam_ #TheChallenge35
@fessyfitness: "@klyman841: Honestly, at this point.. #TheChallenge35 is going to be the weirdest finale in history of @ChallengeMTV like i don't understand... nelson, aneesa, kaycee, jenny, dee, rogan, fessy.... WHERE ARE MY OG'S AT?! WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH. LFG! @tjlavin tell them to get in there already" RT Lol i know it’s hard to understand.. but they actually had to go into elimination this season
@realitytvandme: @BayleighDaily  just wanted to say I really lovee seeing you on The Challenge and performing so well! You definitely are an inspiration to alot of fans especially black female fans because you give us visibility in shows like this
@SHOTOFYAGER: That was waaayyyyy too easy from start to fihish. The whole thing. As you can imagine...I have thoughts. πŸ—£πŸšTime for a Mad House Podcast. @DerrickMTV & I break it all down at http://Patreon.com/ChallengeMania - Get it RIGHT after the episode tonight! NOW! #TheChallenge35 #ChallengeMania
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@imb_ingfollowed: She didn't do her HW on the competition? Has she learned anything from Wes?? #TheChallenge35" RT That's not homework. You find that out with living with someone for four weeks.... Or one
@DJMelReeves: "@manformindy: @DJMelReeves You didn’t know you were pregnant?? Wow! Congrats! You guys competed together!!!" RT I love that we competed together
@sjmedd: Another double elimination! Hushed face #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Big T might have to leave, but she brought such a fun energy to our TV this season. Please bring her back for one more MTV! #TheChalleng35
@TheAllanAguirre: I wonder how the Challenge Producers got this one done. Did they have to call the local Czech Water Companies or the Czech government or did they just find a random tunnel near the filming location? #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Wes playing the role of over-eager Soccer Dad is what he was put on this planet to do. #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Big Brother on Big Brother fight. It's always your family that will come for you the hardest. #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Wes watching the people he can beat a Final put unnecessary targets on their backs #TheChallenge35
@sjmedd: Josh is on top of the bar and the bartender is telling him to get down  #TheChallenge35
@CohenBrian_: Is there a chance Rogan and Dee are diabolical enough to throw each other under the bus constantly to build up their screen time equity? #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Kailah's words display immense confidence, but her body language does not reflect much energy. She feels a bit checked out. Also, she looks gorgeous.#TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Kailah beating Twitter to the jokes is an all-timer. #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: This elimination is dumb. It's just throw the heavy balls out the bin. No problem-solving, no strategy. Just an endurance challenge that's way less cool than the one Tori/Jenna played.  #TheChallenge35
@CohenBrian_: How was there not a step two to this elimination? Move all the bombs outside a circle? Open them up looking for puzzle pieces? Juggle them? Something? #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Huge win for Kaycee. Honestly, I don't see her going into elimination again as nobody is targetting her socially, and even the editors seem not to notice her a lot of the time. #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: Aneesa is the First Challenge Competitor to win an Elimination in 3 DECADES (the 2000s, 2010s, and 2020s). Her elimination record is now 9-9. She also ties Camila and Laurel for 2nd Place for Female Elimination Wins. (Cara 1st w 13) #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: I don't think Jenna threw the elimination, but I don't think she gave 110%Half her wanted to win, the other half wanted to be out of there. Jenna has now played 8 seasons without winning, 5 seasons removed from her last Final. #TheChallenge35
@DustyDust017: Yessssss trivia next week #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: I feel bad for Nany because she finally had a loyal alliance that good relationships/number, but her two friends minds got taken off the game. She could have done Dee v Tori or Jenny v Kaycee and Mattie vs Aneesa if she could have played it however she wanted  #TheChallenge35
@TheAllanAguirre: WES IS OUT OF POCKET #TheChallenge35  (GIF: "I hope your lives aren't all ruined at home")
@TheAllanAguirre: I just published Challenge Total Madness Episode 9 Recap: Ten Biggest Takeaways   #TheChallenge35 https://link.medium.com/9YbwMzKmQ6
- @TheAllanAguirre: EPISODE 9 RECAP - I breakdown: Jenna vs Aneesa / Kaycee vs Kailah / Dee's sloppy blindside attempt / Josh vs Swaggy / The Unique Daily Challenge / Death of the Holy Trinity   #TheChallenge35
@CardellChris: Love the challenge! @JennaCompono is the best in every way! From her amazing work on the challenge to her great loyalty to Zack, friends and family. I hope she wins soon I believe she is deserving of it! #TheChallenge35 #TheChallenge
@dc408dxnow: This is a female elimination week and it’s hard to think that so much has taken place that this season has been speeding along so swiftly. And now they’re beginning to strategize how to maneuver this game. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Next challenge, and they’re headed to a sewer. And Big T is worried that things might not pan out the way she saw, and it does end for her. And she gets everyone’s love. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: They’re headed down that well into the water, and it’s a dangerous task. And as we speak to you, Melissa just had a baby over the long bank holiday weekend in Britain. And she has fear of going down there & she does, and TJ does nothing but laugh. #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: On the subject of @ThatStudMuffin, if you saw the season premiere of #AGT last night, she was spotted in the audience in the opening auditions that took place in her hometown of San Diego.  #DCChallenge
@dc408dxnow: Tonight: Two-thirds of the Holy Trilogy meet their demise as the most experienced challenger in this game takes down the Barbie Beast. And someone who was 15 when that player made her MTV debut proves her worth. We are halfway through the madness. #DCChallenge
@GamerVev: Season 36 is filming in August & cast members have been contacted for availability.
@SHOTOFYAGER: NEXT on #ChallengeMania, #TheChallenge35 Rookie Standout @FessyFitness joins me & @DerrickMTV! Send in your questions for the podcast & tune in next week!
@BigTsWig: QUEEN BIG T CAME AND DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO! undefeated this season, almost won a daily, got the entire cast AND the host to love her and went trending on twitter, who else doing it like her? #TheChallenge35
@Yung_gawd24: Dee: Kaycee is an “average competitor”  Me: Wait...Dee aren’t you an “average competitor”?  #TheChallenge35
@RealityRadioPod: I can’t believe Nany allowed Jenna to be interrogated and then chosen to go against Aneesa to fight for a 2nd skull. Unbelievable. Over Melissa and over Mattie?! Nany has all of her friends in elimination. No wonder she hasn’t won yet. And I love Nany. #TheChallenge35
@WakandaBS_isDis: Nany threw her entire alliance into elimination and wonders why she can't win a challenge... Even a checked out Jenna is a better competitor/ally... Jenna never quit & never switched up on Nany even when she was a ramen throwing fool. #TheChallenge35
@tori_deal: @AneesaMTV congrats on your red skull baby!!!!
- @AneesaMTV: @tori_deal Thanks love
@WestonBergmann: My momma didn’t raise no fool. A psycho maybe. But definitely not a fool.
@deenguyenMTV: You know you’ve made it in life when you have people mad for doing the LEAST! Jenny’s name never came out of my mouth. Tag the ones that actually said her name smh  @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge35
@JOSHMBB19: That was a really hard episode to watch. It sucks to have a falling out and have to relive it. Just want to say don’t have any hate for none of my castmates & wish them all the best. We are the only ones that understand how hard it was to live in that bunker #TheChallenge35
@kailah_casillas: waaaah!! my 2nd ever elimination loss in the books, but if I’m gonna lose to anyone I’m happy that it’s @ThatStudMuffin, a mf beast! πŸ’ͺ🏼 #TheChallenge35
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas Still mad you were my first loss Unamused faceZany face
- @JOSHMBB19: @kailah_casillas @ThatStudMuffin You killed it πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
@JennaCompono: Thanks for another crazy season! Definitely a mentally, physically and emotionally draining one for me. But I appreciate all the love and support from you all. A brake is needed. πŸ’ͺ🏼
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @JennaCompono Jenna girl you are a beast
@JennaCompono: Kailah you need some vitamin C for that exit interview? @kailah_casillas🀦🏼‍♀️
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono LOLOLOL DRY SHAMPOO AND SOME VITAMINS never forget
@JennaCompono: By the way Nany tried to keep me out of elimination. IM the one who wasn’t worried about going in again if I had go. Nany was ONE vote in the tribunal it wasn’t her fault at all. So leave her alone.
@JennaCompono: My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you for being part of my journey


πŸ’₯  πŸ’₯  πŸ’₯

The last words belonging to one who's made some news in the past 24 hours or so, as two-thirds of the Holy Trinity, Jenna and Kailah, go out in the female purge at halfway... they've sure made some headlines with what they have had in their relationships back home - and we saw Big T have her stay end after what we saw last week. And a rookie and the veteran with the longest lineage take the skull in BB20 champ Kaycee and many times' challenger Aneesa in a week where the ladies were center stage, aside from the drama with the Big Brother camp. There's a historical fact involving Aneesa which we'll share on the WRAP when we'll have that in a few days' time.

But there's more to come here, as we'll look at Mel becoming the latest Challenger turned mommy, plus we'll introduce you to one of Swayleigh's biggest supporters - who's also one of American sports' most powerful women in charge. And be sure to stay with us all summer as, along with coverage of the stretch drive on Total Madness and the summer portion of Season 3 of Siesta Key, we're adding to our list A Double Shot at Love with Pauly D. & Vinny and featuring AYTO alum Maria Elizondo as they, the rest of the girls and three new guys take up residency in Vegas, in time for its reopening.

Meanwhile, we at DCBLOG have been gaining some traction in terms of traffic and buzz during the course of this season, and that includes this site launching an ongoing Twitter campaign in promoting some of our most outstanding content to help bring new fans to this site. If you're new to us, welcome and thanks for tagging along... and if you enjoy what we do, make sure to like, comment & share, subscribe to the email list, the RSS feed or to Twitter @DC408Dxtr so whenever new content is posted, you'll be the first to know on everything we have to offer on here.

For now, enjoy your Saturday, and we hope you'll be safe. See you then, and thanks for joining us.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).