Sunday, January 5, 2020

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Peak of Love - "The Bird Has Landed"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hello there to those in web land, and in case we've not spoken yet some 100+ hours into this new decade, a very Happy New Year to all of you out there. It's the first weekend of 2020, and as we all dread what's being called "Blue Monday" in the first day of work & school after our Christmas & winter holiday break, there is good news. In the world of MTV Reality, two places will be the focus this winter: Florida with Floribama Shore and Siesta Key (for which we got to preview it earlier), and New Zealand where a winter break for lovers is taking place: Ex On The Beach - Peak of Love.

Last week on Boxing Day in much of the world & the day after Christmas everywhere else was a memorable night that saw entrances for two past Challengers into our Thursday night entertainment. In the case of the winterfest, five-season alum Jemmye arrived onto the Peak as Marlon's ex, and they had to settle what happened the night of being ghosted that, before she flew down here, she deleted all evidence of that night. And Nicole and her Challenger ex took center stage - this time at the Ice vote: Laurel walking out during the ceremony and eventually getting voted off herself.

Those of you who love reality dating TV have no doubt heard about the global phenomenon Love Island, which begins a new series in the UK next week and debuted in America this past year. This week, Georgia finds herself in the heart of the chalet's weekly soap opera when her & Callum's relationship get its first test when an Ex she's been dreading emerges into the Chalet. Meanwhile, tensions are flaring up for the latest love interest of our resident makeup & social influencer... just as a date in bed & on horseback awaits two lovebirds in the latest in the battle for that other British ex.

All the action, reaction and interaction is ahead in, what is, our first SocialPulse diary of the 2020's, and we'll also have a visit from that lovable snowman from Frozen. But after the jump, we'll be joining Team MTV as they ring in the new year and new decade. Thank you for joining us...


UP TOP: This is 2020... 
@JennaCompono: 🎈Happy 27th Birthday to me! 🎈 Happy New Year everyone! Be safe! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ’₯
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono 🍻♥️πŸ˜‡πŸ’«
@BigTymers228: Happy Birthday!!!!!!! @JennaCompono
@turabicamkiran: Herkese πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️MERHABAπŸ™‹πŸ»‍♂️ der. Mutlu, sağlΔ±klΔ± ve bol kazanΓ§lΔ± bir yΔ±l dilerim. 😊❤️😊 #happynewyear #2020 #yeniyΔ±l πŸŽ„ Happy New Year πŸŽ„
@travismills Travis Mills/MTV's Ghosted: I don’t always wear ears at @Disneyland, but when I do it’s because @madelainepetsch made me #disneyland
@Kmorrisx: πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
@TheRealNiaMoore: Just keep going. Pushing through pain is powerful. No feeling is final.  Just keep going. ❤️ See ya in 2020!
@theo_campbell91: Have a New Years whatever you’re doing. If you have no real party plans staying in and watching it on t.v is sometimes just a fun so don’t sweat it. I’ll be dodging anyone who’s popping a champagne bottle at 12 o’clock that’s for sure 🍾
@JOSHMBB19: Happy New Years friends 2020 is about to be one of the best years yet πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@blacuesta: It’s the end of the decade and I don’t wanna have drama w nobody going into the new year apologize to me
@MattieLBreaux: My signature drink/shot tonight is the FIREWORK πŸ”₯ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
@MattieLBreaux: Ill also be busy later so I’m sending love now! Happy Happy NYE/NY! Stay safe, don’t drive(trust me) and make memories. xoxo
@MattieLBreaux: Highs and lows, Letting you go, Grateful for the lessons. Now, 2020 BLESSINGS
@pimpfriedrice_: Peace to 2019 ✌🏾 ... coming fiercer, harder, stronger and wiser for the new decade.  #AllGas #NoInterference  Happy New Years Eve y’all! 🎊 πŸŽ‰ (**Please Be Safe in all turnup & celebratory endeavors tonight**)
@WestonBergmann: My New Year’s resolution is to take more pictures in front of planes so people think I’m traveling private
@n_zanattaMTV: Ready for a new decade and new beginnings ❤️
@mikethemiz: No matter the titles I’ve won (and lost), the roles I’ve landed, the ones I’ve auditioned for or the shows and movies I’ve starred in, nothing, absolutely nothing will compare to being a husband to the most amazing… https://instagram.com/p/B6wLG1tp4bI/?igshid=1py45i9jbwcr2
@JustJem24: Ok I’ve decided after much reflection regarding my nail trauma that the fact both ring fingers got F up it the last 49 hours of 2019 means I’m getting engaged in 2020 πŸ’πŸ’
@frankcsweeney: 2020 energy
@FloribamaShore: NYE outfit inspo. ✌️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: NEW DECADE SAME ISH! #happynewyear2020 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Hahaha I totally forgot about this #MTVFloribamaShore
@SiestaKey: Our queens @thekelseyowens & @MadissonHaus pull out ALL the stops for #NewYearsEve 😍 Drop your #NYE resolutions for the cast below! πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ #SiestaKey
@kailah_casillas: Leaving 2019 with a bang πŸ’₯
@SHOTOFYAGER: πŸ€”What were some of YOUR favorite #ChallengeMania Moments & Memories of 2019? #HappyNewYear
@TheoVon: 2020 bout to be wild af. Y’all know it. Bring on aliens, God!
@AdoreDelano: Anyone else staying in tonight? Be careful if you end up out!  #NewYearsEve2020
@BigTymers228: I Met So Many Celebrities This Year It Was Difficult For Me To Pick The Best Moments For Me So This Pretty Much Sums Up My 2019
@amandamarie2083: Happy New Year!!!! πŸŽ‰ Everyone PLEASE @Uber tonight and get home safe! See you all in 2020 πŸ’›πŸŽŠ
@FloribamaShore: Start popping bottles this is your last chance of the decade to RAGE! #MTVFloribamaShore #happynewyear2020
@JerseyShore:
- SAM, THE FIRST NIGHT OF
┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓
┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃
┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃
┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃
┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃,
┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛
@SammiSweetheart: Cheers to 2020! πŸŽ‰πŸ–€πŸŽ‰πŸ–€πŸŽ‰
@ItsTheSituation: Happy New Years Eve to You and Yours πŸŽ‰ 2020 Let’s get it πŸ’ͺ🏼
@lauren_pesce: πŸ₯° Closing out 2019 more blessed than ever and forever grateful for my faith, family & health πŸ™πŸΌ  What a way to end the year, Thank You for the 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS! πŸŽ‰  We can’t wait to share what 2020 has in store for… https://instagram.com/p/B6wVKVijEjG/?igshid=nbwkool5g95x
@B_lashess: Off to key west to ring in the new year! #blashbop all night long #2020NewYear
@QueerGirlzSlay: Please be careful tonight, if you have decided to do a drug, please do research and test it! I’ve said goodbye to one too many friends already. We all need dopamine and serotonin to be happy, damaging those hormones can be disastrous to our minds. Educate yourself 2020 πŸ’ͺ🏼
@amba1210: So The Challenge, AYTO, and EOTB all have male host... That’s cool and all but can we see some females, gays, aliens, meπŸ˜‰ or something !! @MTV
@traciethoms: Happy New Year, everybody!!! Let’s get thee F**K outta this decade and ROAR right into the 20s!!! This year was challenging, but that’s how you grow, right? Takes a lot of pressure to make a diamond, so I’m looking… https://instagram.com/p/B6wshNvHrKd/?igshid=99pccz69uq6y
@DeenaNicoleMTV: The Best thing to ever happen to me .. 2019 was the best year ever .. you made me a mommy ❤️ and you brought so much joy and love not only into mine and your daddy’s lives but everyone around us as well .. you are… https://instagram.com/p/B6wGyN_JqAo/?igshid=twabnfn4te4x
@DeenaNicoleMTV: Happy New Years from my family to yours ❤️❤️  https://instagram.com/p/B6w8jVVJDJm/?igshid=6tkn0dq22m87
@DouthitKenzie: Usually I’m all about ringing in the new year. But my wounds won’t go away at midnight so imma just act like it’s simply a new day and hope to find some kind of motivation another day. I’m trying though 🀷🏼‍♀️
@MTVNEWS: happy new year fam <3
@MTV: HAPPY NEW YEAR! Cheers to a rockin' 2020. πŸ€˜πŸŽ‰
@DJPaulyD: Anyone know what time the ball drops I don’t wanna miss it??! πŸ€”πŸ€” #NYE2020
@TM2LeahDawn: πŸ‘‹ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣  Thank you for the lessons & growth. πŸ™♥️πŸ₯³
@imdroc15: Happy New Year πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€!!!
@angelababicz: Happy New Tears u miserable hoes
@DerrickMTV: Have an Awesome 2020 everybody!! Let the dominating begin!! #HappyNewYear
@kailah_casillas: happy New Years from your favs ♥️
@AubreyODay: 2020..  it’s time to take accountability, and unleash my perfect vision. May I be kinder to myself and others. May my words reflect positivity and progression only. May I be the change I want to see and stop… https://instagram.com/p/B6wSQDggzYN/?igshid=3vps9ybrqr42
@todrick: The new decade JUST started and @Beyonce is already playing games. She just posted a black square and I'm shook. How could she do this to me? AAAGGGHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!
@B_lashess: Happy New Year Babes πŸ₯³
@KariselleSnow: Happy New Year!
@KariselleSnow: New Years kiss is over rated. I want a New Years shot
@amba1210: 2019 you were good to me ✨
@Kenyaa_NOT: The only thing worse than actually being out is the getting ready to go out.
@georgiaharisonx: Happy new year guys , im hanging like a retired trampoliners saggy ball bag. So im gonna have another pinacolada and start as i mean to go on #2020 #NewYearsResolution
@joss_mooney: Hello January...😍 Miami 8 days  Vegas 16 days  LA 20 days
- @Rogan_OConnor: @joss_mooney 2020! The year of the Jogan! 🦁🐻
@therealkimj: Merry Christmas πŸ’™
@NickBrownOnline: Happy New Years People! πŸŽ‰ To a healthy, prosperous, & magical 2020. #JustWin πŸ™ŒπŸ™
@Kmorrisx: 2020 .... with hope the year internet trolls get a life and quit hating, watching other ppl live it.
@johnnybananas: Making 2020 pop like a bottle of Champagne πŸΎπŸŽ‰ #HappyNewYear #2020NewYear @morgan_willett
@tonyraines: Happy New Year πŸ₯³ #2020
@jossie_flores: Omg!!!! Last night was insane !!! If this is the begging of 2020 wow i can’t wait to see what else is to come πŸ”₯me and Dean @Dsquared2 had the party so turnt up!!! We killed it on the dance floor last night !!!!!! Happy 2020 everyone !!!! #happynewyear #dsquared2
@JOSHMBB19: 2020 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@CamilaMTV: 2020 Nothing but good vibes. ✌️πŸ’«
@morgan_willett: 11:59 vs. 12:01 πŸ€ͺπŸ₯‚ #2020
@JeremiahBuoni: From my family to yours.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰  I wish everyone all the happiness and success that 2020 has waiting for us, LETS GO GET IT!! #family #newyear #fireworks #opportunity   P.S. I thought the fireworks would at least get over our big beads, they didn’t πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
@KirkMedas: We’re in the roaring 20s ole sport
@pimpfriedrice_: Im still drunk from 2019... smh
@nillythesquid: Happy New Year, I think I broke my ankle πŸ˜‚
@nillythesquid: I experienced so much hurt and heartbreak in 2019. I’m leaving 2019 in the past and no longer going to dwell. 2020 is going to be different I can feel it.
@ItsTheSituation: Let’s make 2020 Our Best Life
@SammiSweetheart: Happy New Year! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
@CJKoegel: 🎊New Year, New Koegel🎊 ... 🀰🏽 @breekoegel #family #dad #grateful #praiseGod #love #happy #Godisgood #nyc #pregnant #pregnantmom
@tori_deal: Day 1 of 366.
@AllieJDee: I thought the gym would be packed today...it’s the most empty I’ve ever seenπŸ˜‚✊πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
@AllieJDee: Everyone’s mood going back to work tomorrow😠 https://instagram.com/p/B6zY4fQlDZ1/?igshid=t28i2wdwl1qf
@RamBamSam18: Happy New Year 🎊
@Couturesworld: 2018 to 2019
@mariae296: "@winiferdamaris: LOOK WHO I SAW ON MY TV TODAYY  @mariae296" RT Hey! That’s me!
@uchaachi: HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE MOXOSU’S ❤️
@uchaachi: 2020 πŸ₯‚
@JuliaRose_33: sliding into 2020 like...
@amazedbykay: Let’s get it 2020!! ✨πŸ™πŸ½πŸŽ‰
@RomeoMiller: We made it. Happy New Year and blessings world! 2020 vision.
@blackzeusfit: I have so many goals for 2020! It scares me a lil to think about the level of focus it’s going to take. No matter what I dream big and hustle harder than most. It can be done! #RealBBG Squad!!! All 2020

IN BETWEEN & #ExDAY, and Nicole in the CFP? 
@johnnybananas: Congrats to @n_zanattaMTV you've come a long way! From Ex on the Peak to the National Championship Game ✊🏈 #TrevorZanatta @Trevorlawrencee #NationalChampionship  @ExOnTheBeach @ClemsonFB
- @n_zanattaMTV: @johnnybananas Johnny you must be drinking well before the ball drops! Love ya! That was good.πŸ’‹
- @mtvrrdarrell: @johnnybananas @n_zanattaMTV and 3 othersπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
@ExOnTheBeach: ✨Manifesting greatness all 2020 ✨ #ExOnTheBeach
@blackzeusfit: Speak positive things 2 yourself & they become reality. This has been a challenge. Seeing people succeed faster than me made me feel I wasn’t good enuff. Life happens on different time clocks per person. Stay focused and keep preparing. Your/My time is coming! #2020Vision #Grind
@alexapaytton: Thanks for being for so sweet today @laurelstucky πŸ’žπŸ’ževen more reason why you’re my favorite challenger!!
@angelababicz: Sometimes I wish I didn’t peep everything because ignorance is bliss
@angelababicz: The duo you didn’t know you needed until now @iamkamiam_
- @iamkamiam_: @angelababicz πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
@johnnybananas: Saratoga Springs NY or bust ✈πŸ•ΊπŸ₯‚πŸ’ƒ #Gaffneys #NewYearsEve @morgan_willett
@msdeenguyen: Good morning to everyone except those who haven’t figured out what they’re doing for NYE yet πŸ’‍♀️
@joss_mooney: Thirst trap...πŸ’§
@joss_mooney: When ppl are single they are constantly trying to find someone & when ur with someone ur constantly trying to please that person. Stop being focused on a partner & find urself. Please urself first & let ppl come into ur life naturally instead of forcing it. Let it flow & do you.
@joss_mooney: 14 years ago today I lost my biggest hero. I love you forever. “I never made promises lightly and there have been some that I've broken, but I swear in the days still left we'll walk in Fields of Gold...”πŸ’”πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‡ #RIP
- @Rogan_OConnor: @joss_mooney ❤️❤️❤️
@mikethemiz: That’s right ONE MONTH till the new season of #MizAndMrs premieres on the usa_network new day, same time, more crazy funniness. See you on January 29th.  Which emoji represents your level of excitement??? https://instagram.com/p/B6qriv3pjpH/?igshid=j8gb9ivlmy11
@mikethemiz: I have had to work for everything I’ve gotten. There were days where I wondered if there was a light at the end. There were days where I wondered if it was worth it. The answer was always YES! Here we are about to… https://instagram.com/p/B6tQgcRJOSV/?igshid=i9153v3vt99k
@mikethemiz: My family highlights my #Top9of2019 which sounds about right. ❤️ https://instagram.com/p/B6v_dTgJwin/?igshid=1n5pjoq69xay1
@KendalSheppard: Be good be bad be Miz
@people: Nothing Left to Binge? Let These 15 Podcasts About TV Shows Fill the Void http://peoplem.ag/5HRttF7
- @SHOTOFYAGER: Really cool to be featured on @People’s List of TV Show-related Podcasts. Any time you can be on a list with Pam & Angela from The Office, you know you’re in good company! #ChallengeMania
- @DerrickMTV: Thanks for the love People! Nice way to end 2019. BIG WIN for anyone that’s been part of #ChallengeMania the past 2 years. Don’t care how dorky that sounds. 🦾πŸ”₯✊ 
@SHOTOFYAGER: ✴️✴️New Podcast Up✴️✴️ 🎁For Maniac-Level Patrons Only! @DerrickMTV & I announce & break down all the nominations for the 2019 #ChallengeManiaAwards!πŸ’―πŸ“² FIND OUT NOW! Will be posting these later this week but for now, only place to get there is HERE: https://patreon.com/ChallengeMania
@tori_deal: I wish my spiritual growth was as fast as the rate my unibrow grows.
@tori_deal: Walking around Target might be just as good as walking around Disney.
@1stlooktv: Looks like our @TheMAURYShow episode of #1stlooktv was a hit. Watch here: https://youtu.be/h3JdKjw96bs. #topnine
@kailah_casillas: Lemme just say, sitting in my apartment without couches (they come next week), drinking wine on the floor in my sick place on the beach with two of my best friends is the epitome of living your best life. I couldn’t be more happy.
@kailah_casillas: These are a few of my favorite things
@joss_mooney: Being motivated is great. You can do anything when you’re motivated & all pumped up. It’s about if you can still do those things when you’re feeling not motivated, when you’re not feeling it. Discipline yourself to do it either way.
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🎊What a year for #ChallengeMania in 2019. πŸŽ™11 Live Shows (NYC, CHI, ATX, DEN, LA, LV, NY, SF, PHI, CHI, MIA), new heights for patronage & total weekly downloads & even an indirect mention on @ChallengeMTV Reunion!🀣 πŸ™πŸ»We had fun. But YOU did this. The Maniacs! #HappyNewYear

@ExOnTheBeach: New Year...same me? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Daniel + Sydney had a seamless realization that a future between the two was never going to happen πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@georgia_steel: Happy new year πŸ–€
@n_zanattaMTV: I’m convinced washer machines and dryers eat socks and underwear’s. 🀦🏼‍♀️
@ExOnTheBeach: Allie is finding her attraction to Niall to grow, while Sydney and Nicole begin making moves on each other now that Laurel has left the chalet. ☕️ Watch an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love TONIGHT at 9PM on @MTV πŸ”
@AllieJDee: Happy Thursday! It’s fire week in the chalet baby! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‰ @RomeoMiller Brings the heat & things are getting pretty hot for me in tonight’s all new episode! Don’t miss it 9/8c @MTV @ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Catch me and @AdoreDelano  shaking our groove thang on Mtv @ 9pm #exonthebeach
@SamRobertBird: Back on the screen tonight.... @ExOnTheBeach
@Rogan_OConnor: Why does everyone keep saying it’s Thursday when it’s quite clearly Monday
@jakkofheartss: Tonight ❄️ @ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: We can get the Christmas lights up til January... @AdoreDelano πŸ’œ
@ExOnTheBeach: 😭 Everybody okay? #ExOnTheBeach
@jaychallenge_: Jemmye on the peak period
@MTV: Loneliness is getting the best of LaDemi, but Callum is her shoulder to cry on. πŸ’˜ Don't miss tonight's all-new @ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love at 9/8c on MTV!
@RomeoMiller: Tonight it’s Romeo Thursday! Tune into both of my hit shows @ExOnTheBeach (MTV) and @GUHH_WEtv (WeTv) at 9/8c babbbyyy!!!
@ItsLaDemi: Something is defrosting tonight. DRAMA the house down bootz❄️Don’t miss a new episode of @exonthebeach Peak Of Love tonight on @mtv πŸ”πŸŽΏ#exonthebeach #LaDemi #MTV
@ExOnTheBeach: Sh*t hits the fan when an ex makes a move on another single πŸ‘€ You don't want to miss an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love TONIGHT at 9PM on @MTV πŸ”
@ExOnTheBeach: We're thisπŸ‘Œ close to having a WILD night! πŸ˜… All-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love starts in 30 MINS. on @MTV ⛷
@AdoreDelano: 10 more minutes until the east coast gets to see us act like cool, crazy, cats in the @ExOnTheBeach house! 9/8c on @MTV
- @ItsLaDemi: @AdoreDelano PARTY
@ItsLaDemi: Sitting on my couch currently with the same vibes. @ExOnTheBeach starts on 5 minutes on @MTV #exonthebeach

AS THEY SAW IT: "The Bird Has Landed" 
@ExOnTheBeach: TONIGHT, what could make the house lose their cool? 😱 #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love starts NOW on @MTV 🎿
@PurveyorsofPop: #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love STARTS NOW on @MTV
@ExOnTheBeach: Anyone else stan everytime they see Georgia and Callum on their πŸ“Ί? πŸ’ž #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Me giving the main reason why I love my crush:  (GIF: Allie - "I like the way he smells")
- @AllieJDee: @ExOnTheBeach The reason why we steal your hoodiesπŸ™ƒ
@ExOnTheBeach: Who's about to get an unexpected visit from an ex? #ExOnTheBeach
- Georgia 65.9% / Daniel 3%  Tyranny (FINALLY) 31.1%   305 votes · Final results
@JustJem24: Hey @RomeoMiller let me get this jacket fam #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Time for trouble! πŸ‘€ Georgia's ex Sam just slid down the peak ⛷ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: No one: Tyranny anytime she sees a guy: πŸ˜‚  (GIF: "I'll shoot my shot")
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @ExOnTheBeach A CUTE guy . Not just anybody
- @jakkofheartss: @ItsAll_AboutTee πŸ˜‚
@CameronSikes: Jacuzzi date #foreshadowing @AllieJDee @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@CameronSikes: YUSSSSSSS @SamRobertBird @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach #mtv
@shadesofgregory: Ryan and Marlon both hit her with a silent curve I- #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Uh, Sam has gotten into Georgia's head which now has he questioning things with Callum. #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Seeing this jacuzzi is bring back MAJOR PTSD @carlos_t_chavez @CameronSikes πŸ₯΅@ExOnTheBeach
@realityLOdown: @JustJem24 already winning commentary for 2020 #ExOnTheBeach
@realityLOdown: I need someone to make an insta dedicated to Romeos close this season  #ExOnTheBeach
@jaychallenge_: @JustJem24 with the commentary 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@CaptPlanet91_LJ: Sam and @georgia_steel in the hot tub. I love Georgia and her British accent. @ExOnTheBeach  #ExOnTheBeach
@becky63090: @JustJem24 always has the best confessionals. #exonthepeak
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Everyone: So , how was your experience on #exonthebeach peak of love ?   Me:  (GIF: "It was crazy")
@ExOnTheBeach: Mood on a Friday night:  (GIF: "Allie -"I need to get the hell out of this house")
@ExOnTheBeach: Oop Niall chooses Allie for a date #ExOnTheBeach
@CameronSikes: @CallumWeekender Good man! ✊🏻@ItsLaDemi @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@CameronSikes: “NOT A PIECE OF SH*T” #BIRD2020 @SamRobertBird @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach #mtv
@carlos_t_chavez: @AllieJDee @CameronSikes @ExOnTheBeach Hmmm...... no comment :)
@ExOnTheBeach: Watching Callum come to LaDemi's side right now 😭We stan someone who cares #ExOnTheBeach
@RomeoMiller: Major props to @CallumWeekender. Real men except everybody. #exonthebeach
@AllieJDee: Wish GRANTED! Ya girl is going on a dateπŸ˜‰πŸ₯΅πŸ˜✌🏼 @ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Tiny but mighty πŸ’ͺ🏼...and don’t hold your breath @niallaslam_ πŸ˜’πŸ™„
@AllieJDee: BestπŸ‘πŸΌDateπŸ‘πŸΌEVER😍❤️πŸ”πŸ΄@ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Hi, I’m awkward πŸ™ƒ this is why I’m singleπŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ” @ExOnTheBeach
- @ExOnTheBeach: @AllieJDee Me on a first date:
@ExOnTheBeach: Let's get into the cutest deer you ever saw hair flip #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Adore dancing)
@ExOnTheBeach: Do you think LaDemi should pursue Georgia's ex Sam? #ExOnTheBeach
- Yes, her choice! 71.1% / No, loyalty! 28.9%   785 votes · Final results
@ExOnTheBeach: Call 911, the chalet is currently on FIRE πŸ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Callum to Sam - "You're a manipulating little prick")
@EmTamburello: not only does @CallumWeekender look that good, he’s always a tool sweetheart πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ we’re in luv
@ChelseaAMusic: Props to @CallumWeekender for being so accepting of LaDemi!! ✊πŸ™‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@EmbarrassSpread: @CallumWeekender is so amazing!!! No wonder why I picked him as my EOTB t icklish cutie right away. πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ  such a great man!!  #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: It's Fire Week on #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love 9p tonight, and @n_zanattaMTV wastes no time making moves on Sydney now that they're both single and ready to mingle.
@PurveyorsofPop: TOMORROW 9p #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love on @MTVShows πŸ”₯Things are heating up on the Peak for FIRE WEEK! / 😘With Laurel away, a Nicole can play / πŸ’₯ Callum explodes when a new ex enters the Chalet
@PurveyorsofPop: Georgia: I have an ex who really wants to throw shade. Me: #exonthebeach  @georgia_steel
@PurveyorsofPop: Tyranny, Georgia, and Daniel looking for their exes through the snowstom #Exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: True Love is selling stories about your relationship to gossip magazines #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "@LaKitKat: @AdoreDelano @ExOnTheBeach and @MTV this deer suit I CANNOT. ur so cute wtf man" RT Bambi is seething! πŸ’… #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Sam: I've heard that Callum is a cheater  Me: @SamRobertBird    #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: I wonder if Allie wants to go on a date with Niall #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Basically @CallumWeekender when @SamRobertBird enters the #ExOnTheBeach Chalet.
@PurveyorsofPop: Allie tryna juggle riding a horse, flirting with Niall, and taking in the scenery all at once. #ExOnTheBeach @AllieJDee @niallaslam_
@PurveyorsofPop: Sam when Callum starts angrily yelling at him @SamRobertBird @CallumWeekender  #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Georgia and Adore when Sam is being manipulative with La Demi @georgia_steel @ItsLaDemi #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Niall when everyone starts fighting at the party #ExOnTheBeach @niallaslam_
@realitytvstans: @CallumWeekender and @ItsLaDemi heart to heart is so sweet!! πŸ’“πŸ’“ #exonthebeach
@JustJem24: @AdoreDelano & @ItsLaDemi are the hottest bitches I know. That’s all. This is the tweet. #exonthebeach
@CameronSikes: Best episode of the season up to this point @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@CameronSikes: Preach @JustJem24 @AdoreDelano @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@ExOnTheBeach: That's a WRAP! Did you enjoy tonight's #ExOnTheBeach:Peak Of Love? πŸ’ž
- @ncgativenancy: @ExOnTheBeach yes but I want that gif of adore dancing on the floor πŸ₯Ί
- @ExOnTheBeach: @ncgativenancy πŸ’… 
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I ain’t even gonna lie ... this episode was spicyyyyyyyyyyyy #exonthebeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Spicy in a good way
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Honestly, I’m excited for next weeks episode. I just wish I would’ve brought more hats cause I’m sick of seeing my ass in that grey one . #exonthebeach
@AllieJDee: Looks like my luck finally found me in New ZealandπŸ‘πŸΌ Watch me win a fairytale date tonight in the new episode of @exonthebeach @ 9/8c on @mtv @ Queenstown, New Zealand https://instagram.com/p/B61Hv2LFxpM/?igshid=mn8rrp247gnr
@blackzeusfit: Oh look @ExOnTheBeach now we’re allowed to openly date 😀
@FueledByScottK: Jemmye looks fucking bangin on Ex on the Beach like, bitch come throooooooooouuuuuuuuuggggghhh
@AllieJDee: I can’t sleep with someone I just met, no matter how much I like them🀷🏻‍♀️✌πŸΌπŸƒπŸ»‍♀️🀣 @ExOnTheBeach
@kahteenichole: This episode doesn’t have enough @JustJem24 #ExOnThePEAK
@ItsLaDemi: My size 10 heels lol #exonthebeach  (GIF: "You don't know what it feels like in my shoes")
@gz_nyx: me watching the amazing friendship between @ItsLaDemi and @CallumWeekender #ExOnTheBeach
@WillOglesbee: This season  #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePEAK has been πŸ’― n πŸ”₯ also!!!Been turning every week cant wait see w/new episode yall!! @RomeoMiller @CameronSikes @AdoreDelano @RyanDGallagher @ItsLaDemi @ItsAll_AboutTee @AllieJDee @blackzeusfit @jakkofheartss @n_zanattaMTV @ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: See I wasn’t gone say shit, but I’m tired of explaining myself . I don’t like this season of #exonthebeach only because they’re trying to play me with this story line . The edits are all fucked and  not to mention y’all tryna play like a bitch really this thirsty . Like what ?
@ItsAll_AboutTee: So this lovely morning I will be telling all the shit . Everything you don’t see . All the shit they tryna play me with ect . Let’s begin .


❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

So, Georgia's ex Sam got to arrive to the house and got woken up by Callum as that romance now gets interesting a bit, and we saw Niall and Allie go on the getaway Fire Date. And after the episode aired, Tyranny got to spill some tea on Twitter...







Forthcoming here, the Pulse of Floribama Shore as dodgeball spurs on more of the #JeriGus breakup, plus we take a trip into Floribama Court... we'll see if who will be the judge can match Devin's imitation of Judge Wapner. But as we teased you at the beginning, a winter's character making an appearance here, and continuing with the theme of this winter being Florida season of sorts Jared got to dress up as Olaf from Disney's Frozen for a local holiday event in the Key before Christmas. It's a fitting way for us to wish you, for now, a pleasant week ahead and see you soon...






- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).