Saturday, January 11, 2020

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Peak of Love - "SOS, Save Our Singles"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Hello again and welcome back... this week, our hearts are feeling heavy as we join with the broader MTV community to mourn the tragic death this week of Are You The One alum Alexis Eddy. Again, we'll be offering our own farewell to her later on here, but again we proceed with the business of covering the week's episodes, as we now head to Ex On The Beach: Peak of Love in New Zealand.

Last week, the international phenomenon that has taken Britain and the world by storm, Love Island, took center stage for the first of what will be two times in the overall scheme of things on EOTB, as an alum of that show will be on new series of the UK version coming this months overseas. Georgia of the 2018 UK series had her relationship with a man whose original show Ibiza Weekender returns to UK screens also this month, Callum, get tested when Sam from her season in the villa came by as her second ex to join fellow Islander Niall, who in turn scored the getaway Fire date with Allie.

Those who've been rolling with Ex USA from the start know that we're at the halfway point of the season once the roles get reversed for just a temporary but lasting part of the season. That will be the case here this week as the Sauna of Secrets will be opened to all of the Exes for the always tense week where they are in charge of which Single they want to send home for the week's Ice Ceremony. Meanwhile, the on-again/off-again relationship of a Naked Brothers' girlfriend and a single from Love Island will once again find itself on shaky ground, while the spotlight will finally turns to that singer who's been performing in the background.

After the break, the Pulse of Singles Cut week on Ex On The Beach: Peak of Love, plus we'll get down with the most notorious ex of Season 2 and her adorable daughter, and we'll join our resident Canadian for a birthday south of the border with some of his Bachelor friends and a member of last year's Big Brother season. Thanks for joining us...


IN BETWEEN, and #ExDAY 
@ExOnTheBeach: Day 5 of 2020 how you living? ๐Ÿ’… #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: 2020 the year of doing everything I said I was going to do in 2019 ๐Ÿ˜… #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: One thing Callum wasn't having was Sam getting too close to LaDemi ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: BTS: so my date was a legit fairytale bc what’s a good fairytale if the princess’ life isn’t at risk? Yeah, almost died on my horse, but instead of dying I got to show off some of my skills ๐Ÿด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️ @ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: It’s not a good fairytale unless her life is at risk๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ˜ณ No, really...my horse got SPOOKED by the drones and TOOK OFF with me on him. I almost threw myself off but stayed on and managed to gain control of Roach,… https://instagram.com/p/B65_oRYFe6d/?igshid=1bg02iw1e22j1
@AllieJDee: You know you’re an adult when you get SO EXCITED over the cute new 2020 agenda/planner you just ordered that comes with next day shipping๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—
@AllieJDee: The more proposal videos I watch, the more evident it is that Im never getting engaged ๐Ÿ˜ซ
@AllieJDee: Someone's EX could be your NEXT! Find them on the Clover dating app...which is way easier than traveling across the world like I did๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸผLink in bio ๐Ÿ€❤️ @ Queenstown, New Zealand https://instagram.com/p/B69Zqollpm_/?igshid=a3lcoyktebd3
@AllieJDee: I think the best part about being single is not getting a finger shoved in my mouth every time I yawn๐Ÿ˜Œ
@CallumWeekender: ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿคฃ WOW imagine waking up and  Its already SUNSET!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒ… All because I stayed up all night being an addict watching ‘YOU’ on Netflix ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ... Need season 3 Already!! ANYONE else feel this??? @younetflix #YOU #goldenhour
@n_zanattaMTV: The best compliment you can receive from a woman is that you’re her safe and happy place, never take that for granted.
@AdoreDelano: It’s 2AM & the world is mine.
@AdoreDelano: Writing songs that don’t revolve around love.. it’s hard, but I love jawbreakers.
@ExOnTheBeach: Send help pls. #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Therapist: "And what was your response to their actions?" Me:
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I was gonna go to Vegas for my birthday but that round trip price  expensive and I refuse to ride spirit or frontier . So it looks like my ass might be in LA this weekend since it’s like $200 cheaper . ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š
@JustJem24: Me @ItsAll_AboutTee and @blackzeusfit explaining spades to @AllieJDee so we would have a 4th player:
@JustJem24: Me looking at @justinbieber insta right now:
@JustJem24: Also I just realized it...But I hit 120k followers on this here app and well that’s dope AF so thanks for following me and my rants ๐Ÿ’ž
@JustJem24: These girls are TOO young to be husband shopping #TheBachelor
@JustJem24: Am I still drunk from last night or do all these girls look exactly the same #TheBachelor
@JustJem24: My out of the limo pickup line if I was on this season of #TheBachelor would be: I would have been impressed if it was 5 times ๐Ÿ˜...
@JustJem24: I always think I’m a girl’s girl until I watch #TheBachelor and realize I hate all of them....
@JustJem24: Me showing up to #TheBachelor house expecting Tyler and seeing Peter
@cbmcnary: The tuxedo tho #thebachelor
@coreybrooks34: Excited to see all my future ex gfs on tv tonight ๐ŸŒน@betchelorpod #TheBachelor
@MTVDevinWalker: Rite around the end of week one ppl start falling back into last years mentalities. Remind urself how excited you were to leave the old you behind and get after it today.
@georgiaharisonx: #celebrityexonthebeach mtvex whos watching? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ https://instagram.com/p/B7BJOWvgmwy/?igshid=1s2qlz8h1tesz
@angelababicz: Ok remember when I said I was done with reality tv? I lied. The Circle on @netflix is calling my name
@CohenBrian_: I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying The Circle. What an unbelievable cast.
@johnnybananas: Is it possible for a #GoldenGlobes monologue to win an Emmy? ๐Ÿ† Greatest hosting decision by @NBC since they hired Johnny Bananas ✊ @1stlooktv @rickygervais
@ItsTheSituation: Guess who’s Back @JerseyShore
@BritniNicol: "@short4ft9in: I have to ask but is this you @BritniNicol ? On the episode of the @cworiginals ? It looks like you. If it is that is pretty cool." RT Hehe dats me ๐Ÿ˜☺️

@ExOnTheBeach: Allie is starting to question her relationship status with Niall, while Niall is getting a little WILD...with nature ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is all-new Thursday at 9/8c on @MTV ๐Ÿ”
- @blackzeusfit: @ExOnTheBeach @MTV Most hilarious dude on tv
- @blackzeusfit: @JustJem24 Pretty sure I didn’t get them back either ๐Ÿค”
- @JustJem24: Did I just walk away from @AllieJDee in the middle of a conversation? I don’t recall this moment but my behavior here is extremely bizarre. What was going on here @AllieJDee? Was I on a mission for wine?
- @AllieJDee: @JustJem24 I have zero recollection of this convo ๐Ÿคฃ
- @AllieJDee: Trick question: @JustJem24  is ALWAYS on a mission for wine๐Ÿคฃ✊๐Ÿผ❤️
- @AllieJDee: @JustJem24 When were you not? Lmao I think this is when production told us it was too early to drink so we were just waiting on that couch talking shit and killing time. You probably were going to check again like WE NEED WINE FOR THIS CONVO
- @AllieJDee: ๐Ÿ™„ 
@AllieJDee: The expectations for dates has been set really high. If you don’t come through on a white horse, I don’t want it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”๐Ÿด @ Moonlight Stables https://instagram.com/p/B7B3gT3lnfB/?igshid=ymajshnsbg13
@AllieJDee: ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃSo @ExOnTheBeach @MTV asked us to document our journey to New Zealand, so you can thank them for this pure gold๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@ExOnTheBeach: Baby, the tables are turning and this will be the drama you don't want to miss ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Watch all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love this Thursday, at 9PM on @MTV ๐ŸŽฟ
@blackzeusfit: Be strong in your focus for 2020 it’s the year of opportunity and success. I recommend making a vision board. Visualizing your goals is a powerful tool. I’m gonna try and put together a vision board vlog on YouTube. Go subscribe http://YouTube.com/c/blackzeusfit #Motivation #2020SoFar
@ExOnTheBeach: Sam's arrival prompted a warm welcome from everyone EXCEPT Callum who was brutally cold ❄️ #ExOnTheBeach:Peak Of Love continues TOMORROW at 9/8c on @mtv ⛷
@ExOnTheBeach: Me now: Adult-ing? Return to sender pls! #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Me and my friends sang karaoke last night and just had a good time . What a good way to start off my birthday this weekend ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
@JustJem24: A guy just commented on my insta post that I would be more attractive if I didn’t curse. A fuck off is a suitable response, right?
@danielmaguire85: I don't always turn 35, but when I do I make sure I celebrate it the same day as Jordan's birthday. ๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️ @ Tequila, Jalisco https://instagram.com/p/B7FEdCVhnL4/?igshid=76zo66p5h3hq
@ItsLaDemi: You know it’s a good pic when homegirl likes the photo ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’‹
@glaad: And the nominees for the 31st annual #GLAADawards are... See the full list of nominees: http://glaad.org/mediaawards/31/nominees
- @AREUTHE1: ๐Ÿ‘€
- @nourfraij_: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•
- @KariselleSnow: AYTO8 nominated for reality program I-  ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

@ExOnTheBeach: Allie is torn between liking Niall, but thinking he's a joke. ๐Ÿ˜“ Will the two be able to explore their love before an ex comes?  Watch an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love airing TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV ๐Ÿ”
@jaychallenge_: @laurelstucky is back with a message ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #ExOnTheBeach
@jakkofheartss: Are the girls and gays awake?? It’s @ExOnTheBeach day... I hope this episode isn’t boring ❄️
@AdoreDelano: Look, Mom I’m a doll! Get yours now! #Funko
- @ItsLaDemi: @AdoreDelano Waitttttttttttttt. You mean now I can go to bed with you every night cuddling y todo?
@ExOnTheBeach: ๐Ÿ—ฃWake up! ๐Ÿ’ƒ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is ALL-NEW TONIGHT, at 9/8c on @MTV ๐ŸŽฟ
@AdoreDelano: @ItsLaDemi Y TODO!!
@ItsLaDemi: These days, I feel like my face tells more people to F*CK OFF than my mouth does. 2020 behavior. ❄️ All new episode tonight of @exonthebeach Peak Of Love on @mtv ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽฟ#LaDemi #Exonthebeach #mtv
@ItsLaDemi: A word to the wise from the La Demi Readers Manual ๐Ÿ’‹Tune in tonight! @ExOnTheBeach @mtv #Lademi #exonthebeach
- @AdoreDelano: @ItsLaDemi Leaving without making your bed?
@JustJem24: See y’all tonight on the peak.. @blackzeusfit @ExOnTheBeach
- @blackzeusfit: @JustJem24 I mean dang I make that basic style work so well ๐Ÿ˜‚
@blackzeusfit: Straight chilling on @ExOnTheBeach! Things are about to heat up! Not in a good way! PLOT TWIST COMING!!! #exonthebeach #exonthepeak #mtv
@JustJem24: Do y’all think @blackzeusfit every remembered to turn his location off from me following him ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜#ExOnThePEAK
@SamRobertBird: 2020 vibes....... Catch me on @ExOnTheBeach USA again tonight.
@ExOnTheBeach: ๐Ÿ—ฃThe chalet is putting out an SOS! ๐Ÿšจ You don't want to miss NEW #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love TONIGHT, starting at 9PM on @MTV ๐Ÿ™Œ
@RyanDGallagher: Who is ryan? Why is he even on the show @ExOnTheBeach ? Maybe I will fall in love or maybe I will get revenge! Who knows!!! #mtv #ex #hopeforthebest
- @JustJem24: @RyanDGallagher Y’all PA Ryan is coming in HOT tonight
@DerrickMTV: Damn...I almost forgot that it’s @ChallengeMTV Day on a Thursday with @FloribamaShore and @ExOnTheBeach (PEAK)...-HASHTAG: @GusSmyrnios @MattieLBreaux @JustJem24 @blackzeusfit @n_zanattaMTV @laurelstucky
@AllieJDee: Waiting for the new episode tonight like...๐Ÿ˜@ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Literally me the ENTIRE episode tonight ๐Ÿคฃ @ExOnTheBeach #stressedTFout
@AllieJDee: @ myself for crying on TV...again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜’ @ExOnTheBeach
@RomeoMiller: Two shows on TV tonight! Hard work pays off. Tune in MTV to catch @ExOnTheBeach and WeTv for @GUHH_WEtv! Romeo Thursday’s baby.
@ItsLaDemi: MY MOM IS DOWNSTAIRS screaming @ExOnTheBeach is starting in 4 minutes. Gotta Blast ๐Ÿš€ #exonthebeach
@ItsLaDemi: I got carried away with my self-tanner and walked into elimination tonight looking BRAZILIAN. You could have told me I looked a little stupid @AdoreDelano @exonthebeach @mtv Tune In Tonight ❄️๐ŸŽฟ#LaDemi #ExOnTheBeach #Glam


AS THEY SAW IT: "SOS, Save Our Singles" 
@ExOnTheBeach: Did you miss me? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love begins NOW on @MTV ๐Ÿ“บ RT if you're watching + live tweeting with us all show long ๐Ÿ“ฒ
@ExOnTheBeach: ๐Ÿ˜‚ Talk about expectation vs. reality Niall #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Niall - "I thought I was gonna get a bit of Hanky Panky")
@nook_will: I wanna see La Demi and Sam try .. #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "@MikeyTBH: Here goes Allie with the world’s worst morning pillow talk LMFAO. #ExOnTheBeach" RT We all tend to have the "what are we" talk ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@KaylinShyane: Callum on Ex on the beach is ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต! And that accent ๐Ÿ™€
@Ilovemarylinmo3: who else is watching  #ExOnTheBeach
@brenisrael14: Let me see you go back  Let me see you go forth   #ExOnTheBeach
@nook_will: This week is ice week ๐Ÿฅถ#exonthebeach
@MikeyTBH: Alright here’s to hoping #ExOnTheBeach is as messy this week as it was last week!
@ExOnTheBeach: That siren will make anyones wig shake! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of La Demi)
@ExOnTheBeach: Me considering handling my priorities ๐Ÿ˜… #ExOnTheBeach (GIF: La Demi - "I don't need the stress")
@ExOnTheBeach: Whose ex will it be? #ExOnTheBeach
-Ryan 54.4% / LaDemi 19.9% / Jemmye 25.7%    241 votes · Final results
@PurveyorsofPop: La Demi when she's sent to the Peak to potentially meet her Ex. #ExOnTheBeach @ItsLaDemi
@JustJem24: I promise to explain in my recap why I look soooo pissed at the peak bc your girl was ready to fight production this day! #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Nicole: Callum is protective of the house.  Callum last night:  #ExOnTheBeach @CallumWeekender
@PurveyorsofPop: The whole Chalet every single time there's a party. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Ryan when his ex finally arrives on the Peak and he finally might have a snuggle buddy #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: La Demi walking back in to the Chalet #ExOnTheBeach   @ItsLaDemi
- @ItsLaDemi: @PurveyorsofPop IM SCREAMING ๐Ÿ˜‚ why is this me.
@PurveyorsofPop: Me watching this Hot Tub Date #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsLaDemi: @AdoreDelano I fucking love you. You make laugh so stupidly much ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@becky63090: I want @JustJem24 to have an ex so we can get more confessionals out of her. I be crackin' tf up at her slights. #ExOnTheBeach #exonthepeak
@ExOnTheBeach: Welcome Ryan's ex Magdalena to #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love ⛷  (GIF of her taking off her helmet)
@JChozet_2010: Watching my favorite couple on @ExOnTheBeach, callum and Georgia !!
@JustJem24: "@UpInThisMug: @JustJem24 Is that why they ain’t letting you talk?!?" RT Oh I refused to talk. They didn’t deserve the content๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@Basedylan5: Y’all @JustJem24 marketing game is ELITE. She be like. “Wanna know why I was pissed? Watch my recap” “wanna know who in the house is fake as fuck? Watch my recap.” “Why does the caged bird sing? Watch my recap”. We stan forever
@ExOnTheBeach: You miss 100 of the shots you don't take Daniel. #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Marlon - "I didn't see Daniel shoot no shots")
@Sucker4Happines: @ItsLaDemi & @AdoreDelano is my faves on @ExOnTheBeach\ & I basically only watch it because of them. @MTV I need a reality show with just these two please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@ExOnTheBeach: Me after cursing you out and taking 5 minutes to think about my actions ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Magdalena to Ryan - "I've really changed alot")
@JustJem24: Y’all I have Romeo & Magdalena  tea for y’all ๐Ÿ˜.. #exonthebeach
@becky63090: Daniel? #exonthepeak #ExOnTheBeach
@ScrawnyRhino: Lmao Niall and Marlon roasting Daniel in their confessionals #ExOnThePEAK  #ExOnTheBeach
@EvanAmilMathis: The fact that Magdalena is Ryan’s Ex is still mind boggling me. #ExOnTheBeach
@brenisrael14: It’s important to pay attention to the red flags, so I don’t blame Ryan. #ExOnTheBeach
@nickioutsoldx20: Magdalena is hot. Ryan u light have done something here #ExonTheBeach
@qveeenRay: That’s Ryan’s ex?!! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: LaDemi clocking the tea like... #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "What's going on here")
@CameronSikes: Tickle the exhaust brotha @SamRobertBird @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@IamDMVixen: Oh goodness... this guy is gonna ‘test drive’ the singles and end up on a high speed crash when they all find out his mackdaddy strategy..  #ExOnTheBeach
@QueenLegend6: Magdalena is gorgeous #ExOnTheBeach
@Ilovemarylinmo3: Some of these people need to go they are taking up space on the house  #ExOnTheBeach
@becky63090: @JustJem24 during the last Jemmye Explains It All: Drink everytime Tyranny is "thirsty" . . .Me: #ExOnTheBeach #exonthepeak
@ScrawnyRhino: Nature Niall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePEAK
@won_hndrd: Wtf Niall ๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExonTheBeach
@HeeHeeHarley: Clearly my taste in men in trash because I think Niall is so cute #ExOnThePEAK
@blackzeusfit: I mean my guy 8 dating shows 0 pick up lines... this is a problem ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♂️ #ExOnThePEAK #exonthebeach #mtv
- @ExOnTheBeach: @blackzeusfit Oop #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: When my friend uses me as a reference and I need to prove she's that b*tch #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Daniel's ex Sydney - "She's very cool, very rad, very easy to get along with")
@ChallengeFanOG: @JustJem24 just smirked like Dennis the Menace...like she’s about to be up to something #ExOnThePEAK
@ExOnTheBeach: #WhoIsUnderTheHood ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lol y’all are messy
@ExOnTheBeach: B*TCH! Laurel returns to #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love with a twisted Ice Ceremony secret ๐Ÿ˜ฑ  (GIF of living room reacting to her appearing on screen)
@JustJem24: (GIF: "The tables have turned")
@brenisrael14: The ๐Ÿ’ฉ has hit the fan. #ExOnTheBeach
@Ilovemarylinmo3: Yes adore you are Beyoncรฉ hunty #ExOnTheBeach
@deafgirlmagic: The exes are voting! Laurel killed it and got everyone shooked. #ExOnTheBeach
@Ilovemarylinmo3: Laurels back  she’s Back  #ExOnTheBeach
@MikeyTBH: Alright NOBODY better vote for Adore to go home or imma chase y’all down!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@Lindizzleee: There’s my girl Hahahah @JustJem24 throwing in some “advice” #exonthebeach #PeakOfLove
@AllisonMalin: “If you’re interested in someone and you wanna break up a connection, there’s a lot of ways you can vote” - @JustJem24 speaks nothing but the truth #exonthebeach #exonthepeak
@EvanAmilMathis: Wait. Magdalena dated the PA. How did HE bag HER?? #ExOnTheBeach
@nook_will: If u was Sam I’d be like “idc what you’re saying rn Callum” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Even the Yetti knows things are about to get MESSY! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Plot twist!")
@ExOnTheBeach: It's about to get a little cold #ExOnTheBeach (GIF: Welcome to the third Ice Ceremony")
@CameronSikes: @RyanDGallagher with the best head of hair on television @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@ChallengeRewind: @arosekn0ws @RyanDGallagher It’s refreshing to have a good hearted person on the show. A bit naive to the MTV reality world, but it’s like a breathe of fresh air. Good casting decision @ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Who else sits in the sink to get ready...๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Mood after having a conversation with someone for 30 seconds #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Magdalena - "We're meant to be")
@ExOnTheBeach: (GIF: Allie on Niall - "I'm starting to really like him")
@JustJem24: "@texasgirl99: @JustJem24 when will the recap be posted? I’m dying to know! #ExonthePeak" RT Sunday!!!
@ExOnTheBeach: Reply to this tweet with who you think will be getting voted out of the Chalet! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: Georgia - "That was nuts")
@PurveyorsofPop: Me every time someone turns down La Demi #ExOnTheBeach @ItsLaDemi
- @ItsLaDemi: @PurveyorsofPop I meannnn I wouldn’t say turn down, my DMs are lit.
@AllieJDee: If this is my last night in the chalet, I’m going out in my best fit ๐Ÿ’„#ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: I am so mad they didn’t show me telling @RomeoMiller to spice the house up ๐Ÿ™„.. this editing is more  trash than Nicole ๐Ÿ—‘ #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: The whole Chalet when Ryan walks in with Magdalena #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Niall looking for his next in the garden of the Chalet #ExOnTheBeach @niallaslam_
@PurveyorsofPop: Me watching Sydney falling for Nicole right now. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: The whole house when Laurel shows up in the Sauna of Secrets. #ExOnTheBeach @laurelstucky
@PurveyorsofPop: Oh @AllieJDee, if you're only looking for your worth in this hell hole you are in TROUBLE!!!  #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Sam looking at Callum now that the exes have the power. #ExOnTheBeach @SamRobertBird
@PurveyorsofPop: Daniel's Next is his hair dryer. @danielmaguire85 #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: I stan the Yeti hardest tbh and you can't change my mind. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me every time someone turns down La Demi #ExOnTheBeach @ItsLaDemi
@PurveyorsofPop: Me waiting to see which Single gets sent home tonight #ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: Ok T baby!!!! @ItsAll_AboutTee ๐Ÿ‘…
@lab_rat17: Sam when asked if there's anyone he's into #ExOnTheBeach
@longlivereigns: I don’t wanna see Allie leave cuz I wanna see her ex ๐Ÿ˜‚ #exonthebeach
@JustJem24: Im gonna drag production in my next recap! They shit the bed this episode
@JustJem24: "@jaychallenge_: Why does everyone want Allie out what are we not seeing i-  #ExOnTheBeach" RT Production explained nothing but I will! I got y’all. I’m so annoyed with this episode ๐Ÿ™„
@ExOnTheBeach: Even if it's a tie, both singles will have to pack it up! #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Will it be...
- Allie 8.3% / Daniel 67.3% / Both (Allie + Daniel) 24.5%   278 votes · Final results
@CameronSikes: Hope you don’t get voted off bc I was really hoping to be on the show at some point this season @AllieJDee @ExOnTheBeach @MTV #exonthebeach #mtv
@ScrawnyRhino: Wait, why is everyone voting for Allie? Like Daniel is right there. What are you doing? #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePeak
@IamDMVixen: Dangggg I knew it was gonna come down to Allie OR Daniel. #ExOnTheBeach
@QueenLegend6: Whew, the clownery. How do Allie got all those votes? #ExOnTheBeach
@ChelSeaHorsee: This is dumb. Idw Allie to go home... she didnt do anything #exonthebeach
@EmbarrassSpread: This vote is too close!!! @AllieJDee can’t get voted out!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #ExOnTheBeach
@_Simply_TT: Why is the house hating on Allie tho #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePEAK
@ItsLaDemi: @JustJem24 @RomeoMiller I’m upset they didnt show me in all my glory kissing all boys and living my fuck girl lifestyle ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @JustJem24: @ItsLaDemi WHERE ARE OUR HOTTUB SCENES. This is horseshit!!!!
@ExOnTheBeach: Daniel leaves the chalet due to getting voted out of the Chalet #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Don’t hate the player, hate the game๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ #ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ
@ExOnTheBeach: Enjoyed tonight's episode? Next week, tension grows between Niall and Allie, while LaDemi and Marlon get a little closer ๐Ÿ‘€ Watch all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love next Thursday at 9/8c on @MTV ๐ŸŽฟ
- @n_zanattaMTV: @ExOnTheBeach Uhhohhhhh
@JustJem24: I told you from day one... I got you. And when I said that... I meant it... @AllieJDee.  Y’all I campaigned my ASS off to keep my girl in that house bc she deserved to be there. #exonthebeach
- @AllieJDee: @JustJem24 ✊๐ŸผMY GIRL❤️
- @JustJem24: @AllieJDee But I’m dragging you in my recap for wearing that prom dress bc you thought you were exiting ๐Ÿคฃ...
- @AllieJDee: @JustJem24 I bought it for the show, they told us bring a gown. I didn’t go prom dress shopping to NOT wear that shit!๐Ÿคฃ
@AllieJDee: It’s easy to pick on the weak one, and people love to gang up. Seemed like everyone had to vote the same all the time for everything in the chalet ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ #ExOnTheBeach
@jakkofheartss: At least I look good #ExOnTheBeach
@jakkofheartss: We gave them so much content and they aired the most boring shit... don’t blame us
@sydlangston1: HmmMmMmMm what to tweet about that episode ... #ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: Y’all the deleted scene from last night’s @ExOnTheBeach is the best part of the episode... If you can’t watch it on the @mtv app, I put it on my insta story ๐Ÿ™ƒ for y’all!
@IamDMVixen: *patiently waits for @JustJem24 ‘s #ExOnTheBeach recap for this episode because................*
@teacuptale: When you know someone is talking shit but you have to act nice to keep your job @ItsLaDemi
@ItsLaDemi: I just want Pizza and Dick. #exonthebeach
@ItsLaDemi: Excuse me with that preview to next weeks @ExOnTheBeach episode .......No ma’am.
@ItsLaDemi: ✌๐Ÿผ


❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Well, if you're in Bachelor Nation it's been quite a week: Peter Weber beginning his quest to look for his perfect match on The Bachelor, then Robby Hayes coming onto Siesta Key (which we recapped earlier here today as we now cover that show weekly), and here with Daniel falling victim to the midseason singles Cut week.
   But not everything has been bad in his part of the world: this week the Canadian celebrated his 35th birthday down in Mexico with two other Bachelorette alums: Jordan Kimball from Becca's 2018 season and 2-time Bachelor in Paradise islander & who also celebrated his birthday with Daniel's; and Jordan's castmate from his season Kamil Nicalek. And they were also joined for birthday week south of the border by Kathryn Dunn from last year's Big Brother 21 season.







Well, it's hard to think of anyone who we see as the clear celebrity headliner of this Peak of Love season, but last year we had Aubrey O'Day fill that role for Season 3, and Cory on Season 1. But Season 2 gave us Farrah Abraham... and regardless of whether you like her or not given what we've seen from her on Teen Mom or on last year's EOTB you can probably agree that we have no qualms about her adorable and now 10-year-old daughter, Sophia.
   And it seems that they have caught onto something that my niece loves being able to do: do some dancing for the ubiquitous social app known as TikTok. And this week, her mommy posted a video of her and her daughter dancing to the tune of K Camp's "Lottery"... a fitting way to wrap things up for today here, and do join us tomorrow as we bring you the Pulse of Floribama Shore as the castmates meet family and deal with tragedy. For now, enjoy your Saturday everyone...





- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).