Sunday, August 9, 2020

DC SocialPulse Xtra: A Double Shot at Love - "P.S. I Love Pauly"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

We bring you back to the blog and to this journey Inside MTV Reality, and as this post goes out to everyone, Las Vegas is experiencing its season weather pattern: it being located in the middle of a desert oasis in Southern Nevada has it reaching 100° in the afternoon. If you come there this time of year, it's best to be in two places: one anywhere indoors, the other by a pool -- and that's where the crew of A Double Shot at Love is doing for their day job as Season 2 rolls along on the Strip.

The past two weeks have seen Mike the Situation & wife Lauren fly out to join DJ Pauly D. & Vinny in the desert almost out of his stay in that not-so luxurious place of state prison to witness the former throw the party of the summer at the Drai's nightclub at Cromwell. And last week, it was the Keto Torpedo's turn to host everyone for his night gig at Chippendale's at the Rio - and it was a night that was even too much for the Sitch to see V of MVP reveal all. It was also a night that was too hot to handle for Suzi as she let it all on the ECBC alliance.

Now comes the consequences for the L.A. girl to have to deal with after what went down with her, Derynn, B-Lashes & Marissa... and one of the romances with the stars of the show gets explored a little bit more. Join us after the jump as we bring you this Pulse of Episode 9 of Double Shot, all ahead of a visit out east to come soon enough.


AS THEY SAW IT: "Strip and Tell" 
@MTVShotAtLove: It's rare for @DJPaulyD to be speechless—but a note from @NikkiHallTM leaves him at a loss for words on tonight’s #DoubleShotAtLove.
@PoolPartyPapiii: Holy shit people it’s JERZDAY!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@MariaLElizondo: I can’t hide my emotions for the life of me. It’s gonna be written all over my face lol @MTVShotAtLove tonight 8/7c
@DJPaulyD: Did someone say MIAMI…?? Oooh I love it this time of year!! New #DoubleShotAtLove + #RevengePrank TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV!
@MarissaLucchese: Dancing into tonight’s episode @MTVShotAtLove 8pm est WE TAKIN OVER MIAMI πŸ’ƒπŸ½
@DJPaulyD: GTL πŸ’ͺ🏽 #Jerzday
@MariaLElizondo: anyway.. make sure you use #DOUBLESHOTATLOVE tonight <3@MTVShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: What do you think we were talking about ?! Tune into @MTVShotAtLove tonight at 8pm to find out!! #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: My copilot @B_lashess #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: More drama tonight on @MTVShotAtLove at 8pm be sure to live tweet with us! #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Going to Miami not the awkward fam din! But catch it all on tonight’s brand new episode of @MTVShotAtLove 8/7c on MTV 🀘🏽
@MCBrandonS: LIL CUGINE CUSINE TONIGHT MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN AT 8 PM @MTVShotAtLove TELL YOU SISTER YOUR MAMA YOUR DOG TO TUNE IN TONIGHT BECAUSE WE GOING TO MIAMI BITCHHH #doubleshotatlove
@nickycugine: Whos ready for a little miami action!!! I never once went to miami & didnt have a wild time... Stay Tuned TONIGHT 8/7c on @MTVShows #doubleshotatlove @MTVShotAtLove
@RickyRogers_: My fav tv shows on tonight #DoubleShotAtLove
@495Prods: WE’RE GOING TO MIAMI!! Don't miss a new @MTVShotAtLove TONIGHT 8/7c on @MTV #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: @NikkiHallTM This sums up our Sunday dinner... at least the #CugineCuisine was good tho! #Doubleshotatlove
@_JCMURPH: YOU BETTER BE TUNING IN TONIGHT TO WATCH THE GREATEST CAST TO GRACE THE MTV PLAYGROUND SINCE JERSEY SHORE!!!! #DoubleShotAtLove ON MTV TONIGHT @ 8!!!!!  @MarissaLucchese @MariaLElizondo @sugasugasuzi @NikkiHallTM @PoolPartyPapiii @B_lashess
@nickycugine: Wheres your glass of wine @MariaLElizondo ??? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY MARIA ISNT ENJOYING THE #cuginecuisine???? 🀦🏻‍♂️  #doubleshotatlove @MTVShotAtLove @MTVShows
@495Prods: YES IT IS! Get ready for an all-new @MTVShotAtLove in one hour on @MTV #DoubleShotAtLove #Jerzday
@B_lashess: OMG 45 minutes till a new episode of #doubleshotatlove
@MCBrandonS: A toast with the boys for a trip to Miami we about to make it nice in a half hour ... @PoolPartyPapiii @nickycugine @MTVShotAtLove @495Prods #doubleshotatlove

@MTVShotAtLove: ATTN party people A new #DoubleShotAtLove starts right now on @MTV! Who's watching + tweeting along with me?  (GIF of cast in confessional)
@Derynn_Paige: WAKE UP! ITS @MTVShotAtLove TIME!!  #doubleshotatlove
@MarissaLucchese: Who’s live tweeting with us tonight ?! #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: An all new episode of #DoubleShotAtLove starts right now !!!! Live tweet with me !!!!!
@B_lashess: Omg I can’t even watch me with no lashes #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: That cake looks great  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: My robe though #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Here we go  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MarissaLucchese: New episode now!!! TUNE IN! Live tweet with us #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: ACTION #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Sorry Vinny all that man ass made me cray!  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: @PoolPartyPapiii a rap?! Iam dead #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: I think we can all agree that each episode gets crazier somehow. #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: Pauly - "Facts.")
@MarissaLucchese: Miami and LIV!!!! Ummm yes please!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: UM YES BRING US #doubleshotatlove
@MariaLElizondo: Sometimes man ass does something to you  #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: COME ON BRING US TO MIAMI WELL BE GOOD I PROMISE  #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Club LIV is beyond #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: I’m a hot mess #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: MAMA LASHES  #doubleshotatlove
@DJPaulyD: Bout To Be Liv At Liv #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: It’s not easy to be the best you 24/7 it’s okay to break down, shut down, and ugly cry! It’s LIFE ☝🏼 #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "I always want to be this fun, sparkly, bad bitch, but like, sometimes that's just a lot to hold.")
@MTVShotAtLove: It's not always easy being a bad b*tch. #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: louder for the peeps in the back #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "Be confident, love yourself, be happy")
@Derynn_Paige: THATS RIGHT MAMA LASH  #doubleshotatlove
@ItsMsHawkins2u: CONGRATS on your appearance at LIV @DJPaulyD #BigTingzPoppin #DoubleShotAtLove
- @DJPaulyD: @ItsMsHawkins2u Thanks You πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
@MCBrandonS: Still In shock @B_lashess your lashes ain’t real ! @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@nickycugine: Did pauly just say LIV... @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@DJPaulyD: Yo We Ain’t Even Get To Miami Yet And @PoolPartyPapiii Already Cheated #DoubleShotAtLove
- @PoolPartyPapiii: @DJPaulyD Lmfaoooo cmon fam
@MarissaLucchese: @B_lashess I feel you babes we’re very close to our mamas!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: I feel really bad that I said that to blashes she’s honestly a fun sparkly bad betch! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: This picture is ROUGH, but shout out to the girls for being my shoulder to lean on @MarissaLucchese @NikkiHallTM @Derynn_Paige #doubleshotatlove
@drewtappon: At first I thought @NikkiHallTM was writing ‘a note’ and I got scared!!!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "I think somebody should write a note.")
@Derynn_Paige: When @B_lashess came running in I thought she was laughing ....  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Nothing like crying in your rhinestoned feet slippers #doubleshotatlove
- @MTVShotAtLove: @B_lashess crying in style #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: B- lashes is upset. I don’t like seeing her upset. I hope this mood B-passes!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@missnatalienunn: pauly congrats on that LIV LOCKED IN BABY @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: My intentions weren’t to really hurt blashes it was a drunken mess  #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: B BLASHES you are a sparkly bad bitch! #doubleshotatlove
@drewtappon: It feels like Cinderella. Please let them go to Miami. @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Suzy rn #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: I don't like seeing my girls fight! #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: Marissa - "Last night was crazy.")
@MCBrandonS: Awwww bebebebe @B_lashess you know we love you girl @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: I love my @B_lashess always & forever   #doubleshotatlove
- @B_lashess: @Derynn_Paige Love you D
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @B_lashess DO YOU BOO!!!! Bedazzle yourself from head to toe if you wanna sparkle mama. Your vibe is why we love you! #DoubleShotAtLove
@drewtappon: I like it when @B_lashess has a raspy voice. #NoMoreLashes @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Ugly crying makes you feel better #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: YOU GUYS LET ANTONIO DRIVE  #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: NAIL TIME  #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Thanks @nickycugine but you stink! #DoubleShotAtLove
@MariaLElizondo: Nicky might actually be the most well rounded man I’ve ever met in my life. He makes me think, maybe, just maybe all men aren’t shit lmao #DoubleShotAtLove
@missnatalienunn: b lashes noooooo @B_lashess don’t be sad  #DoubleShotAtLove @MTVShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: Tension in this penthouse is insane  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: @PoolPartyPapiii you gonna be good driving ThT big cadi?! @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: The boys going food shopping love it! #Doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove:Let's just enjoy the weird. #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: Nikki - "I f___ing know that.")
@sugasugasuzi: Honestly I had no clue  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MarissaLucchese: @sugasugasuzi always love you !! & proud of you to talk things out #DoubleShotAtLove
- @sugasugasuzi: @MarissaLucchese Love you
- @sallyannsalsano: We have all been @sugasugasuzi one night in our lives.  @MTVShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Why walk around the market??? #Doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: It was a messy night all around when boozy suzi came out #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Finally the cugs are doing SOMETHING for the house #doubleshotatlove
@MariaLElizondo: Lmao my face in the back ground has me fucked up. I feel like I’m always zoned tf out  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Who left the cugines in charge of dinner again? #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of the men doing a toast)
@PoolPartyPapiii: #CugineCuisine #Doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: sure Derynn cover your mouth like you aren’t wearing 34 microphones  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Are you guys kidding me with this seat?! REALLY?! #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: I've never identified with @MCBrandonS more. #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "World peace comes from a great feast.")
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Are these guys cooking sauce from a jar again ? #DoubleShotAtLove
@MariaLElizondo: No lie, that food was actually really good  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Please, just this one time ... #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Wait when we cooked we left fed EVERYONE BTS #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: I take full accountability thanks foe accepting my apology rissa  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: When the sauce taste bangin @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: This din is not going to be easy  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Me “how you doing”  Suzi “good you”  Me “good”   HERE WE GO #doubleshotatlove
@nickycugine: Minchiaaaa those cutlets are looking delishhhh! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@MarissaLucchese: This dinner was so awk... Nobody wanted to talk & everyone’s face... lawddd🀦🏽‍♀️#DoubleShotAtLove
@drewtappon: The Three Cuges. Never the Three Stooges. Omg I love you boys. @nickycugine @MCBrandonS @PoolPartyPapiii @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Feels like ages, @VINNYGUADAGNINO.   #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "I haven't seen you guys since you saw my d___")
@MariaLElizondo: This silence is too much. I’m uncOmFY #DoubleShotAtLove
@DJPaulyD: I Like @MarissaLucchese’s SAVAGE Shirt #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: My heart races just watching this awkward dinner, let me tell you IT WAS SILENT #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: Tik tok #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "Are you gonna apologize?")
@B_lashess: @DJPaulyD can always make me laugh or smile even when I want to me PISSED #doubleshotatlove #paulydpositivity
@drewtappon: I love that @sugasugasuzi is taking responsibility. These girls are amazing. @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Nobody ... nobody at all... nobody on earth :   Me:
#DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: Dinner was LIT  #doubleshotatlove
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Did you see @VINNYGUADAGNINO face when @DJPaulyD said bring the crew to Miami #BestWorstIdeaEver #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: (Eye Mouth Eye emojis) #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: *awkward silence*)
@sugasugasuzi: Shit hit the fan for sure  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Ohhhhh no no no no no is that a half ass apology I hear?!?! Can’t be #doubleshotatlove
@DJPaulyD: Awkward In My Pauly D Awkward Voice!!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@ItsMsHawkins2u: This house is even quieter than when everyone is sleep! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: This doesn’t sound like an apology to me #doubleshotatlove we talking about cosmetics now?!
@MCBrandonS: This dinner is @DJPaulyD AWKWARD!! @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Omg this dinner is giving me aggiiiiddaaaaaa #Doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Nobody get up until we flip the table #Doubleshotatlove
@nickycugine: My hairs sticking up in the back... wtf nobody told me!!!!!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: Thanks @MCBrandonS  love you #DoubleShotAtLove
- @MCBrandonS: @sugasugasuzi Of course baby you my sister I don’t like seeing that! #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: .@B_lashess DGAF (and we love her for it! Crown) #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Ridic facts #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "Do you hear how ridiculous that sounds?")
@MTVShotAtLove: Just pass the pasta, please. #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: Antonio - "Awkwaard.")
@MariaLElizondo: Not me knocked tf out on the couch lmfao  #DoubleShotAtLove
@drewtappon: There’s my @MariaLElizondo !!!! I need more @MariaLElizondo in my life!!! Intervening for @sugasugasuzi @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Me and @MarissaLucchese so happy  to be HERE #doubleshotatlove
- @MarissaLucchese: @B_lashess LMFAO STOP
@B_lashess: You’re kidding me..... we can’t party AGAIN #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: WE LOVE WORK CAN YOU TELL  #doubleshotatlove
@MarissaLucchese: I look so miserable at work... what else is new 🀦🏽‍♀️ #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: These kids need to learn how to have dramatic Sunday dinners #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Night club is way more my vibe #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "More makeup, loud music, darkness.")
- @ItsMsHawkins2u: @B_lashess The darkness is what sent me
@MariaLElizondo: Ok bet Dustin, watch me Michelin star this bitch  #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Always eating #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Anyone else catching the vibes @DJPaulyD and @NikkiHallTM? #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of him)
@sugasugasuzi: Working during a pool party is not the vibe! #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: Antonio has nicer legs than me ....  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: @PoolPartyPapiii no shirt no shoes no service #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: I’m about to kill this shift!!!! #Drais #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Omg!! Tonio is everything lmaooo being a gentlemen @PoolPartyPapiii #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: It's been two minutes and @PoolPartyPapiii has no shoes #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of him walking with just his shoes on)
- @PoolPartyPapiii: @MTVShotAtLove Here we go #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: I rather be in the AC  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MariaLElizondo: Ew that’s musty af lol  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Lmaoooo @Derynn_Paige we are sweating our asses off #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: I am a great insta picture taker BTW #Doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: I love misssyyyyy!!! #Doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: I HATE THIS GUY  #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: DO IT FOR THE GRAM  #doubleshotatlove
@nickycugine: Did @PoolPartyPapiii just say CUGE SERVICE! Must be top of the line service! @MTVShotAtLove  #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: The customer is always right! #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Super busy at Drais it’s so lit  #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: PEDRAM  #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: Tina Blecher is shaking #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of Maria twerking)
@Derynn_Paige: We had some serious swamp ass  @B_lashess #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: We are a tag team in everything we do BREAK  #doubleshotatlove
@MariaLElizondo: Jokes on you Dustin, now we all don’t have a job thanks to Ms.Rona #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: @B_lashess did you do it ?! @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@RickyRogers_: Can we leave me dong alone #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: I’m sitting next to @nickycugine right now #DoubleShotAtLove
@MarissaLucchese: We were not getting the hints... 🀦🏽‍♀️ #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Me giving the Birthday cake some love because no one else will. #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of B-Lashes)
@B_lashess: Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: WE DID IT  #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: I live for a nightlife!!!!  #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: Omg we made it!!!! Congrats to us #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: So over these baby gap khakis  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: BLACK PANTS THERE IS A GOD πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌ #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: See ya NEVER #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: That feeling when you didn’t get fired... #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "I did it and I'm excited!")
@MariaLElizondo: WHY YALL DO ME THIS WAY WITH THAT TINA FROM BOBS BURGERS TWERK #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Never thought I'd see the day @DJPaulyD #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "Cabs are not here because we don't take cabs.)
@PoolPartyPapiii: How many @DJPaulyD stickers are on me!!!! #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Miami vice i totally didn’t get it  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Wow we are not picking up the hints smh #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: I have NEVER been to Miami! BEFORE AHHHHH #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Miami #doubleshotatlove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Miami Miami Miami Miami Miami #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: @PoolPartyPapiii lmao with all the @DJPaulyD stickers on his back #doubleshotatlove @MTVShotAtLove
- @DJPaulyD: @MCBrandonS Got emmm
@sugasugasuzi: Lmao Pauly omg so many hints I’m still clueless  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: You’re kidding me, can I take a sick day? #doubleshotAtlove
@sugasugasuzi: Omg!!!! The fact that Pauly invited us to Miami!!!!! I cannot soooooo sick! #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: I LOVE MIAMI THIS TIME OF YEAR! #DoubleShotAtLove (GIF: Nicky - "CUGINE! We're going to Miami!?")
na go #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: RUDE! I wanna go #doubleshotatlove
@MarissaLucchese: @NikkiHallTM MAKE THE PHONECALL #DoubleShotAtLove
@nickycugine: Nahhh STAAAPPP WE REALLY GOING TO MIAMI!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOO!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: This crew? In Miami? #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of reactions on B-Lashes and Derynn)
@MarissaLucchese: Baby Jesus!!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: US IN MIAMI?! Sounds dangerous.  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Formal request? WE WANT OFF NOW #doubleshotatlove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Lmao the Brandon and pauly interview #doubleshotatlove
@Jessca05: Ok this is my first time watching #DoubleShotAtLove since I got MTV a few weeks ago... who are these guys living there too!? I thought it was about Pauly & Vinny finding love!?
@PoolPartyPapiii: Oh wow I don’t wanna miss that #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: I hope Dustin lets us go to Miami omg!  #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: COME ON DUSTIN #DOUBLESHOTATLOVE
@sugasugasuzi: Praying to sweet baby Jesus lmao  #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: Positive thinking We’re going to Miami! #DoubleShotAtLove
@uptodatetv: Funfettis!!! #DoubleShotAtLove where’s mike??
@B_lashess: Please please please drais gods give us off! #doubleshotatlove PS NAILS STILL FRESH BY @leximartone
@Derynn_Paige: Miami for 24 hours let’s go  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Almost a nip slip for Miami! #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Dustin is so legit!! Best boss ever thanx you!! 🀘🏽 #DoubleShotAtLove
@MarissaLucchese: Yoooo if I have to work and can’t get off of work to go to Miami I will be PISSED!!! Dustin you better come through !!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Ugh gag me I am always fashionably late Dustin #doubleshotatlove
@DJPaulyD: The Note 2.0 #DoubleShotAtLove
@MariaLElizondo: Dustin, don’t be annoying.  #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Riss and I were TikTok dancing before it was cool @MarissaLucchese we call this one the “Miami” #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: I love avocados  #doubleshotatlove
@MarissaLucchese: Miami isn’t ready!!!!! #DoubleShotAtLove (GIF of group)
@sugasugasuzi: We’re going to Miami betches!  #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "This is going to be amazing!")
@MarissaLucchese: Me and @B_lashess made the best #miami dance!! #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of them)
@MTVShotAtLove: manifesting #DoubleShotAtLove  (Pics of Nikki looking at Pauly in confessional and out in living room)
@drewtappon: Omg @nickycugine — you are a good man. Comforting @sugasugasuzi
@MarissaLucchese: I wish I was like @NikkiHallTM and can show my emotions instead of being a stubborn bitch  working on it!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: If you close your eyes and listen to nikkis writing it sounds like a legit audible book, girl can write #doubleshotatlove
@MariaLElizondo: I love love letters. They’re the most thoughtful and heartfelt gesture.  #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: Bienvenido a Miami #DoubleShotAtLove!!
@nickycugine: Can we go to miami already! I cannot wait any longer!!!!!!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Why can’t you send it?! Wtf speak your mind SEND IT! #doubleshotatlove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Who wrote the note ?! #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: Pauly & Vinnys beds are the throne of thoughts ....  #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Guacamole #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: Haha awwe @NikkiHallTM you cuteeee @MTVShotAtLove @495Prods #doubleshotatlove
@biancaluz218: Me when @B_lashess spoke kindly to Suzi when she sat down at dinner  #DoubleShotAtLove
@drewtappon: Omg I adore you @NikkiHallTM   You wear your heart on your sleeve. And I love you for it. @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@ohno_michael: Im so invested in this show #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: Packing for Miami was STRESSFUL AF I need to take it ALL #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: EYE EYE CAPTAIN  #doubleshotatlove
@Derynn_Paige: CAPTAIN LASH  #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Just when you thought my outfits couldn’t get any more redic. #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "Why not?")
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Nikki reading her note to Pauly #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: I love annoying @sugasugasuzi #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Miami is a such a vibe #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "We're going to Miami!")
@B_lashess: I thought I was flying the plane.... RUDE #doubleshotatlove
@MarissaLucchese: We going to Miami on a PJ!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: Gotta stay hydrated in the desert and especially in MIAMI @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Holy shit they got us a PJ I love these guys!!!!! So much Purple heart #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: @MCBrandonS In the sex robe  to the pj. Def appropriate! #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: I can get used to this PJ life style #doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: I’m excited!!  #DoubleShotAtLove
@Derynn_Paige: Brandon is wearing his sex robe on the jet ..:   #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Saving this CORK for my MOM #doubleshotatlove
@MCBrandonS: You know I gotta bring my SEX ROBE TO MIAMI @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: Hey @DJPaulyD you put this private jet on my card by accident ... can you PayPal me ? Thanks #DoubleShotAtLove
@nickycugine: Wait hold up..... a private jet?!!!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: I guess I’ll make the first move AGAIN  because I want to have a good trip! #doubleshotatlove  (GIF of her)
@PoolPartyPapiii: See u in the 305 baby!!!!! #Doubleshotatlove
@sugasugasuzi: Cug boozy Suzi I have so many nicknames lol  #DoubleShotAtLove
@MCBrandonS: @VINNYGUADAGNINO @DJPaulyD thank you guys for real for a trip on a private jet love you brothers @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@Kailaaa11: I love these boys @PoolPartyPapiii @nickycugine @MCBrandonS they’re always looking out for the girls and making sure they’re okay and never feel left out we needed them!!! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Me after 2 glasses of wine playing dress up everyday of quarantine.#DoubleShotAtLove
@MTVShotAtLove: Listen, @B_lashess handles her sh*t head on. RESPECT Clapping hands sign #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of her talking to Suzi)
@B_lashess: Let’s hash it out Cuginette style!  #doubleshotatlove
@MariaLElizondo: Im not on the jet. I was the ONLY one who had to take Spirit Airlines plane to Miami #DoubleShotAtLove
- @MTVShotAtLove: @MariaLElizondo so you drove the plane yourself? #DoubleShotAtLove
@AngelNicole13: Pauly and Vinny are so ridiculous with their Miami references lol!! But I actually love it! @DJPaulyD @VINNYGUADAGNINO. They are hilarious #DoubleShotAtLove
@nickycugine: Would you like to be a cuginette!? @sugasugasuzi @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: B-lashes clearing the air in the air #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: What’s a better way to squash the drama then on a pj?! Airplane  #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: I’m just a union worker @DJPaulyD @VINNYGUADAGNINO y’all got me fucked up on this pj life! #Doubleshotatlove
- @sallyannsalsano: @PoolPartyPapiii My dad was a union guy best men!!!  All heart xoxo   But pj’s don’t suck lol
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Have fun in Miami ladies but don’t let #CugieSuzi turn into #BoozySuzi cuz we see how well that did NOT end last episode. #DoubleShotAtLove
@ItsMsHawkins2u: #CugieSuzi has made the crew! @sugasugasuzi what is Cuginette life like?#DoubleShotAtLove
@B_lashess: You got this Suzi, you can do it! #doubleshotatlove  (GIF: "Say... you're... sorry")
@GoldScott72: I wonder how the rest of the Village People are doing! #doubleshotoflove @B_lashess @DJPaulyD @VINNYGUADAGNINO
@B_lashess: There we go @sugasugasuzi THERE WE GO πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» #doubleshotatlove
@dotdottiffany: Can we just say thank you to @sallyannsalsano for providing the last 10 years of entertainment in my life? #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Nothing like clearing the air in our PJ to Miami, @sugasugasuzi love you boo it happens but we grow, get better, and learn from the past #doubleshotatlove
@MTVShotAtLove: No more drama! Miami, here we come! #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF of Suzi)
@sugasugasuzi: Omg yaaay!!!! Let’s enjoy Miami now love you @B_lashess!!! #DoubleShotAtLove
@sugasugasuzi: I truly think that  #DoubleShotAtLove  (GIF: "I think she is an amazing person")
@MCBrandonS: Okay @B_lashess keeping it real ! @MTVShotAtLove #doubleshotatlove
@drewtappon: Did I just see smooching @MariaLElizondo ?!?! @MTVShotAtLove #DoubleShotAtLove
@PoolPartyPapiii: #Poolpartypapii #ppp #p3 #pjp #CugineCuisine #Doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Killer epsiode tonight #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: Mood all 2020 #doubleshotatlove
@B_lashess: So happy we were able to talk it out, this epsiode made me happy! (Besides the ugly cry) lmao see ya next week LOVE YOUS ALL PS: thank you for all the tweets and DMs it means the world to me and mamma lashes #doubleshotatlove
@ChrisCa32703498: I love this show so much I’m really greatful that they decided to make this season @MariaLElizondo @MarissaLucchese @B_lashess @Derynn_Paige @NikkiHallTM @MCBrandonS @nickycugine @PoolPartyPapiii can’t wait for next weeks episode!!!!! Miami!!!!!
@JohnSmi99720347: This season is the best show I've ever watched on @MTV I love @MTVShotAtLove with the new cast !! Renew the season! @PoolPartyPapiii @nickycugine @B_lashess @MarissaLucchese @MCBrandonS @sugasugasuzi @DJPaulyD @VINNYGUADAGNINO @Derynn_Paige this show is lit !!! #doubleshotoflove


🌴    πŸŒ΄    πŸŒ΄

So, a relative chill week of sorts after the madness of the past few episodes as Nikki shows her affection for Pauly in her diary and some much needed girl talk time for Lashes & Suzi. But the crew is on their way to Miami as a big DJ gig awaits Pauly at Fontainebleau's Liv club... and if what went down on Floribama with that family party in South Carolina and then with DJ Pauly D Day are signs, then all signs point to the Double Shot's Miami takeover to be just as exciting.

In the week ahead: a girl who's searched for love two times on MTV is at it yet again, as AYTO & Ex On The Beach alum Nurys Mateo is in her third music video. We'll tell you who she is hanging out with, plus we're going back to the Say Yes to the Dress parlor to join a Real World alum as she looks for a wedding dress. And we'll also have coverage in some shape of Big Brother All-Stars featuring two-time Challenger Mama Da'Vonne and Total Madness finalist Bayleigh.

Also this week, my YouTube channel will be posting a new daily #DCVegas vlog from my 2013 trip to Sin City, and there will be plenty more videos to come this month from my past trips to where Double Shot is taking place. I posted my first vlog of that trip back on Friday night, and #2 goes live after BB22 airs on the west coast at 11PM PT at YouTube.com/dc408dxtr. See you then...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).