Friday, February 21, 2020

DC SocialPulse BackTrax: Floribama Shore - The Season 3 Finale: Part 1

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

DELAYED EDITION 
BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

We have made it to Friday and the end of the short work week thanks to the Washington's Birthday & Valentine's Day holidays last week. And we bring you into the week that was Inside MTV Reality -- well, make that the past week or so in this world as we are about to bring you a backtracked edition of the DCBLOG SocialPulse as we head towards the end of what's no doubt been an entertaining third season of Floribama Shore from the Sunshine State.

When we last left St. Pete Beach (which was a couple weeks ago our time here), we were offered with yet another new tradition being born in front of our eyes in the wild ritual of baby birding being made mainstream. But it's safe to say that Jeremiah has had a rough third summer in Florida: he lost a fellow friend in Gus, he had a connection with a close friend of his from War of the Worlds last year Mattie... but a beach day out with the group caused him to isolate himself from them.

Summer for the crew is rapidly reaching its conclusion and with spirits running low with him, Jeri is once again asking someone to come over for support from back home. It's the arrival of someone familiar that will once again strike nerves for everyone in the house, and it may not help in his cause to further deepen his relationship with the house newbie. But what happens when something as simple as flowers can spark one of THOSE moments that can only happen here?

After the jump, it's the Pulse of the first half of the Season 3 finale of Floribama Shore - delayed to this week just for those of you who got to catch it before this week's second half. And welcome to the weekend, Shore friends...


#SHOREDAY 
@FloribamaShore: All the different ways I like to jump to conclusions. πŸ’¦ πŸ•Ί#MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: I'm not sure if I'm more impressed or disgusted by this... 🀒 Catch up on #MTVFloribamaShore On Demand, online or on the @mtv app!
@FloribamaShore: Y'all KNOW we eat a lot of pizza so duh we're gonna do a pizza making challenge! Who's pie would you want a slice of? πŸ• #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Does anybody else stalk @amandabynes and @britneyspears on Instagram besides me and @Wns0090 or is it just us?
@codibutts: @JerseyShore is on @TheEllenShow it is my dream to be on @TheEllenShow. Now we got to get @FloribamaShore on the @TheEllenShow
@FloribamaShore: Welp, there goes my "productive" Saturday. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I need a break....
@nillythesquid: When you’re busy making sure everyone is good, you’ve gotta make sure you’re good too...
@nillythesquid: God’s got me.
@MattieLBreaux: Do it for you, because your deserve it darling 🀍
@MattieLBreaux: 121,000 YES BROS 🀍🀍
@MattieLBreaux: I want a pocket bully ☺️
@MattieLBreaux: Now that im not drinking my amazon shopping is getting worse🀦🏻‍♀️
@MattieLBreaux: Caption.... GEAUX
@PaulParmar1: Watching @MattieLBreaux on #mtvfloribamashore is so refreshing. She is so authenticπŸ˜­πŸ’™
@aimeehall1001: Dillon just got noticed before me lol.
@ndyMurdock: Y’all are sleeping on Floribama Shore... it is legit the biggest shit show I’ve ever seen. I’m 100% here for it.
@FloribamaShore: Josh is coming back for round three with the shore mates... Drop us your predictions for how you think this visit is going to go! πŸ‘‡ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Horrible, awful, send help, call Oprah
@FloribamaShore: What do you call a person who doesn't like pizza? A weirdough! πŸ•  Happy #Nationalpizzaday! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I get depressed when I miss my sisters calls from jail. 😒
@aimeehall1001: Y’all Dillon wants to grow a mullet. 🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️🀦🏼‍♀️ Please NOO!!!!!
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Please yes!
@aimeehall1001: I’m playing bingo with the old folks and they are beating trolls against the counter.. how the f*** is that gonna make them win? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 broke up with me on Facebook.
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Did not. I thought it would let me be in a relationship with you and Dillon.
@FloribamaShore: When your friend starts fighting with their SO at dinner so you just mind your business and sip your wine. 🍷 #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I LOVE my Hispanic heritage ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@FloribamaShore: Mmmmmm this tea is just delicious. ☕️ πŸ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore My favorite day of filming. Girl time ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@MattieLBreaux: Whoops 🚨
@Cnutt_95: When @FloribamaShore stops being a show...idk what I’m gonna do. I feel like @KirkMedas and @codibutts and i would click🀣 they’re funny to watch man....
@KirkMedas: “My Shoes Brooo” tees coming very soon πŸ‘€ #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all this episode made us laugh, it made us cry, and it made us throw up a little bit! πŸ‘… Only TWO episodes left of season three! Who's sad to see it end? #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Live for today, pray for tomorrow!
@KirkMedas: Who up there messing up the simulation causing these brooms to stand up?
@FloribamaShore: #broomchallenge but do it with a mop! πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore Bout had a nip slip πŸ˜‚
@MattieLBreaux: Do more for YOU & less for THEM!
@FloribamaShore: Everything's leading to THIS! Part one of the two-part #MTVFloribamaShore season finale premieres Thursday at 8/7c on @mtv!
@DADDYRyanR Ryan/Party Down South: I appreciate all the nice tweets and support people give @pdsfans but at this point in my life I wanna see @aimeehall1001 get it going it makes me so happy to see that girl get to do all the things I did and even more!!! Love y’all @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
@MattieLBreaux: Gm Tweeties, lets do the da*n thangggg
@FloribamaShore: "So you know, Dirk is resurfacing and I'm like dang, Dirk must not like flowers" πŸ’ TOMORROW on part one of the two-part #MTVFloribamaShore season finale at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @KirkMedas: @FloribamaShore @MTV@codibutts still my dawg. I was drunk and giving tough love to my boy. I gotta work on that πŸ˜…
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Oh lord #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lord be with me today...
@nillythesquid: My boyfriend and I found the house we want to put an offer in on ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸΎ
@MattieLBreaux: Happy these days😎
@JeremiahBuoni: ♦️UPDATE ALERT♦️ .πŸ’― What’s up everybody!!  So about three months ago I began my training and dieting (Prep) for my first competition..... Which is in 10 days😱I’m gonna be competing in The Legends Classic in Las… https://instagram.com/p/B8fiAJ1jq8o/?igshid=mjkwgqy2v57s
@FloribamaShore: Y'ALL part one of the #MTVFloribamaShore season finale premieres tonight! Tweet us your season finale predictions! πŸ‘…
@KirkMedas: I already know I’m about to get so much shit for tonight’s episode but it’s whatever. Blackout Dirk has good intentions but he comes off terribly, always πŸ˜”πŸ˜… tune in tonight 8/7c on MTV #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas We still love you
@FloribamaShore: Are Nilsa and Josh gonna rekindle their romance?? Find out TONIGHT on part one of the two-part #MTVFloribamaShore season finale at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore 🀦🏽‍♀️
@KirkMedas: Tonight πŸ‘€ #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: Tonight’s episode was the worst night in the house for me. The entire internet force who they think you should be with is too much for me. I have very personal reasons as to why I’m choosing to be single & it has nothing to do with @codibutts . #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: You guys don’t want to miss this! Tune in tonight 8/7c on @FloribamaShore @MTV
@pimpfriedrice_: Tonight’s episode is so triggering, I don’t even know if I can handle live tweeting tonight. Watching the blatant disrespect the dudes have for me to insist I’m trying to “play” @codibutts when I SAID I wanted to be single is too much #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Watch this blowup tonight @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore πŸ™„
@JeremiahBuoni: Tune in Tonight for a crazy Part 1 of the season finale @FloribamaShore πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ”₯πŸ’― #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Part 1 of the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c.... dirk is back! πŸ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: What do you think is going down TONIGHT on #MTVFloribamaShore? 8/7c @mtv
@aimeehall1001: My hog senses tell me it’s gonna be some drama today. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I don’t like drinking during the week anymore. But today is a must. Tonight is wild #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: So much to unpack, we needed 2 episodes to do itπŸ‘€ Don't miss Part 1 of @FloribamaShore Season Finale TONIGHT 8/7c @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@MattieLBreaux: When you hear it’s @FloribamaShore @mtv Part 1 Season Finale
@MattieLBreaux: Part 1 of the Season Finale tonight 8/7c @FloribamaShore @MTV
@nillythesquid: Knock knock... here comes what’s his face. Tonight at 8/7c starts the two part season finale of #mtvfloribamashore and SO πŸ‘πŸΎ MUCH πŸ‘πŸΎ GOES πŸ‘πŸΎ DOWN πŸ‘πŸΎ what are your predictions for the part 1 finale?! Also.... RETWEET THIS PHOTO is you want a season 4!!!! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
- @aimeehall1001: Knock Knock it’s Silly and Nilly bitchhh. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid
@aimeehall1001: Actual footage of me rolling my eyes because all of the bullshit going down tonight on @FloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c on @MTV season finale pt. 1 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Tonight on part one of the two-part MTV Floribama Shore find out WHAT THE HELL IS ACTUALLY GOING ON! πŸ‘€8/7c on MTV!
@FloribamaShore: Share this with your Galentines! πŸ’“ #GalentinesDay #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Tonight’s episode is already giving me the anxiety shits. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MTV: Roses are red... Violets are blue...Part 1 of @FloribamaShore's two-part season finale premieres tonight, and I already can't wait for part 2. 🌹
@Wns0090: What the actual hella cheese fries is actually going on on tonight’s episode of #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: 5 mins until the season finale part 1 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: In TWO minutes @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore is getting crazy...
@aimeehall1001: My nana just said “WHAT THE FUCK” when she seen Joshs outfit. πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 Your nana has good taste @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore


AS THEY SAW IT: "All This Over A Flower" 
@FloribamaShore: Part one of the two-part #MTVFloribamaShore season finale is starting RIGHT NOW and you cannot miss this showdown!
- @aimeehall1001: Who are you? I’m @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: Y'all ready for this?!? 😲... Part 1 of the @FloribamaShore Season Finale STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@nillythesquid: Who’s watching #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ugh josh is coming #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: How do y’all think Josh’s visit is going to go?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Lets go #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: This is going to be good or a complete mess #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux A complete mess. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Tune in Right Now for Part 1 of our Season Finale of floribamashore ITS GONNA BE INSANEπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ”₯..... Oh yeah and Josh is here😈 #MTVFloribamaShore https://instagram.com/p/B8hzSqfDj4I/?igshid=1170fzubhc5uf
@JeremiahBuoni: Welcome to the beach house Josh!!!!πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What kind of dude swats my face and calls me a f*cking b*tch?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid ☕️ 🐸 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I love how optimistic @pimpfriedrice_ is! A true queen! #MTVFloribamaShore
@realitytvstans: Itssssss time!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Who’s watching #MTVFloribamaShore right now? It’s part 1 of the season finale!
@aimeehall1001: I’m actually getting my weave put back in tomorrow. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My tracks falling out... y’all know that’s a hair emergency #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Show him what he can't have. πŸ’ƒ #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF: Nilsa - "But that's not the reason")
@MattieLBreaux: Farmers of America #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: 4th of July over wid! Ain’t tryna have no blowups #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @mtv
@JeremiahBuoni: AMERICA IS HERE!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #America #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It wouldn’t be a josh outfit if it wasn’t ugly #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: A rodeo clown πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ whoops! Those are fun tho #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn @aimeehall1001 lol spilling my own tea #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I would rather @nillythesquid hook up with @GusSmyrnios than Josh because @GusSmyrnios has better hair and that’s a better look for her. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: (GIF: "God they're so vibrant")
@JeremiahBuoni: This is gonna be an awesome nightπŸ”₯ Got my brother in St. Pete, what more can I ask forπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My brother just asked what the perdido special is! Can y’all please explain it in your own words below!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Little flower on a sunny day πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@thatsmyuhpenyun: Get you a friend like Aimee who joins you at the salon just to keep you company #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I actually was getting my weave done too. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 they share a room Im done with u πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux That’s what I was told. 🀷🏼‍♀️ I don’t make this shit up lol. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Could y’all imagine living with 4 Jeremiah’s? I’m good with just 1 lol @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid 🀷🏼‍♂️🀷🏼‍♂️🀷🏼‍♂️ I definitely think it’s worth cloning myself to test this theoryπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Dont be an a**hole....but if you are you better have great hair. Lil mugs of wisdom from our dear @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: @aimeehall1001 ‘s face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ “Share a room” πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @mtv
@GusSmyrnios: Surprised things went as well as they did with josh and I #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: I love how @nillythesquid is not afraid to EAT on camera....or ever! I love food too girl! #mtvfloribamashore
- @nillythesquid: @ItsMsHawkins2u I’m a foodie #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Yall grubbing at that salon lollll @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Well that went well #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyheinen Tiffany/Party Down South: .@MattieLBreaux’s interview looks 😍. My bestie is gorgeous #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @tiffanyheinen My bishhhhh
@GusSmyrnios: If only Jeremiah could see things the same way as josh #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: If Gus and Josh are cool, do y'all think that'll make Gus and Jeremiah cool? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of them hugging)
@aimeehall1001: These BRO conversations are making me yawn. Sorry not sorry. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @aimeehall1001I’m @codibutts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @mtv
@nillythesquid: My favorite salons are the ones you can get food delivery to! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Josh is the.... voice of reason??? Woah. I like it πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Jeremiah says his house like I wasn’t paying rent just as much as him 🀦🏻‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios More tea.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: There is no changing my mind on this subject, I just don’t trust Gus the same way I use to. Give me my space and we’ll see if we can mend this. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @GusSmyrnios: @JeremiahBuoni You’ve shown you care for yourself and yourself only, just like you showed with me and the @MattieLBreaux situation
- @aimeehall1001: Do y’all think @JeremiahBuoni and @GusSmyrnios will make up if we get a season 4? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore I personally think it will never be the same between them 2.
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Oh.... πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: This episode is making my eye twitch. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Same Kirk @KirkMedas hahahahaha #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Come here lil cowboy saddle up @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Redneck shindig makes me feel like I am back home in PCB #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Who wore it best? #MTVFloribamaShore
- Gus 33.5% / Codi 28.8% / Kirk 18.4% / Josh 19.3%   212 votes · Final results
@JeremiahBuoni: These overalls are on pointπŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mullet bye #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: MULLET BYE #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I know @MattieLBreaux put good vibes only at the end of that note because she knows how me and @nillythesquid are.. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 Facts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@JeremiahBuoni: .@aimeehall1001 “Josh has clearly kidnapped the roommates” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Anyone home.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Yay y’all get to meet @Wns0090 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 I LOVE ME SOME WESLEY! ❤️❤️❤️@Wns0090 #MulletBye @FloribamaShore 
@KirkMedas: I’m bout to go in.
@FloribamaShore: Nilsa and Aimee right now #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I just got out of jail and I aint afraid to go back #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Best friend day? @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: If your best friend doesn't help you rehearse run-ins with your ex, are they even your best friend?? #MTVFloribamaShore  (Video of Nilsa and Aimee)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Bye #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Y’all know I’m kicking their πŸ‘ in this pool game #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Caption this y’all! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Josh is buying someone a rose?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me to my BFF when she wants to get back together with her ex #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "He's not good for us, he's not good for the beach house")
@aimeehall1001: MULLET BYE MULLET BYE MULLET BYE. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: 🚨🚨🚨RED ALERT RED ALERT!! 🚨🚨🚨 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "Mullet bye! Mullet bye!")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Ooooppssss #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@SpillrealityT: Josh is a such a camera whore .. y’all see when Nilsa went outside to talk to him, he made sure the cameras were there #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Factz #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Roses are red, Violets are blue, Why the fuck am I wearing Gus’s shirt?  #MTVFloribamaShore #ValentinesDay2020  (GIF: "I will admit when I'm wrong")
@LilBitSouth Taylor/Party Down South: Mullet bye mullet bye mullet bye mullet byeπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Oh @aimeehall1001 is definitely getting a rose 🌹 #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of that)
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni ❤️ u buddy #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Josh is being nice. I’m SHOCKED! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: That’s dope @codibutts real man shit #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Got to give people a chance #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I glad my roommates got to see how much Josh has changed and I’m grateful for @codibutts saying what he said. Love you bro #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: You get a rose, you get a rose, you get a rose. Is this the bachelor?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid That’s what I was thinkingπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŒΉπŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: All y'all getting roses right now and I can't even get a text back #MTVFloribamaShore #ValentinesDay2020
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore It’s some alternate universe where we are actually on the @BachelorABC and Josh is a good guy! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Obvie I like flowers πŸ˜‚ @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I love roses 🌹 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Aww @JeremiahBuoni bought me a flower. ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Awww @codibutts that’s so sweet! Giving @pimpfriedrice_ roses and a shot! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: "@briasoboojie: Why don’t y’all have this energy for the toxicity that is Gus And Nilsa but y’all have an issue with Codi giving Candace flowers???? @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore" RT And... I.... OOOOPPPPPP #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore 
@aimeehall1001: I thought @codibutts was super sweet for buying @pimpfriedrice_ a flower. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @aimeehall1001 I think he’s the hero here. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore 
@MattieLBreaux: When the Vegas bombs start hitting #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: The Bachelor isn't the only show that has people fighting over roses. 😱 #MTVFloribamaShore #ValentinesDay2020 (GIF: Kirk to Codi - "You're being a bitch")
@KirkMedas: @codibutts is a nice guy but cmon man.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Really @codibutts why you throw @pimpfriedrice_ flowers you bought her because @KirkMedas called you a bitch. You could have Atleast let her keep them. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Chris Harrison is going to walk in any second now. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: That was so sweet @codibutts ! I appreciate you for not allowing me to feel left out. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ We love you @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What do y’all think the real reason is that @KirkMedas is mad? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "What's actually the problem?")
@Yeager_bomb93: @KirkMedas aww stop I know you were blacked out drunk but that was so mean and @codibutts face after you yelled at him was so sad.. 😭😭 I don’t like Dirk @FloribamaShore
@mariaaa_carmen: But for real @pimpfriedrice_ got the best deal of all y'all, shot and flowers #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @mariaaa_carmen Right! I got a shot and flowers... #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @mariaaa_carmen Yeah now I’m mad! I want a shot!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Im glad I drank that shot before @codibutts snatched that outta my hand πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore 
@KirkMedas: "@yo_jassy: Lol well hello @KirkMedas glad to see you on the show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Where ya been?!  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT No one likes Dirk
@mariaaa_carmen: But for real @pimpfriedrice_ got the best deal of all y'all, shot and flowers #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Man I was just shooting pool and all of a sudden @KirkMedas is screaming and now @codibutts throwing roses.........πŸŒΉπŸ‘€   #roses #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "You're being a bitch")
- @nillythesquid: Look at josh’s face... he’s smiling at the drama... #MTVFloribamaShore
@Thisisbryyy_: I’m tired of @pimpfriedrice_ getting the most hate when she’s the sweetest and is always there for everyone  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@SaraLiz92: Me watching Codi and Kirk fight #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Same!!! They are bffs!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nayaaaluv: mad & drunk kirk is so mean @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I may have missed all that @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore whoops
@KirkMedas: Am I lying tho?.... as a real one and having a Homie you look out for???? Idk. Whatever #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of Kirk and Codi arguing)
@drewtappon: Seeing poor @codibutts face during this breaks my heart. I’m so proud of him for buying @pimpfriedrice_ a flower. You’re a good man, Codi. @FloribamaShore  #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: "@WhoIsKJean: Lol 'Dirk' don't like flowers πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ #FloribamaShore" RT Kirk don’t like flowers just as much as Kortni don’t like flowers. Don’t bring flowers in the @FloribamaShore house. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: These roses are causing more drama than the roses on @BachelorABC #MTVFloribamaShore is this how Peter feels?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: “You look like a big whorrrrrrreeeee” #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Say what’s on your mind #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios I should have listened my bad homie #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Does anyone else feel like Josh gave @JeremiahBuoni a push to stop talking to @MattieLBreaux ??? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Jeremiah what was that with you ranting at me how I need to have control of the situation and not lead Nilsa on?? You did so much better with @MattieLBreaux huh? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios Mhmmm! Yep! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: How Jeremiah buy @MattieLBreaux a flower and break up with her the same night πŸ˜… #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios Ooooofffffff #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: And you couldn’t tell me this at dinner when we spoke you wait until we all together drinking to tell me #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Is this the end of Mattiemiah? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: her - "What?")
@pimpfriedrice_: @codibutts I think ur a WONDERFUL man. We were ALL drunk... including @KirkMedas . Codi was truly just trying to make me feel included & support that old man making some money. My choice to be single is just that... a choice. Has nothing to do with Codi... #mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: These 🌹 causing all kinds of problems @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: @missnatalienunn It’s like The Bachelor in reverse. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #mtvfloribamashore
@_Simply_TT: Jeremiah is a hypocrite. He was just talking about Gus leading Nilsa on, but he just did the same thing to @MattieLBreaux #FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I thought I made it clear that I wasn’t looking for anything long distance tbh. 🀦🏼‍♂️ This is gonna be a rough night. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Sending you a hug @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Knew Jeremiah was playing Mattie the whole time but no one would listen #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Whoa, @JeremiahBuoni & @MattieLBreaux having a TALK right now. Jeremiah's book "Game, Where Is It?" is available for pre-order for Valentine's Day @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @MTV
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith Let’s goooooπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ”₯ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Im more upset with myself bc I didn’t listen to my guy @GusSmyrnios and I tried! Ha #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Did y'all expect this to happen tonight? #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF: Mattie - "You just hit me with a god dang truck")
@MattieLBreaux: I feel like there was a time and place for that conversation and that wasn’t it #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux Yea bars are for having fun not breaking up. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @MattieLBreaux being led to believe one thing is tough... be strong my love. I’m glad that @GusSmyrnios was there for you #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Of course I’ll be more emotional I had a few Vegas bombs πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @MattieLBreaux It happens to the best of us 🀷🏿‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: EVERYBODY is being so mf messy on Twitter tonight. @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @MattieLBreaux @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: My feelings are hurt #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t judge me off my roommates. I do like flowers. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @aimeehall1001 Shiiddddd... me too! πŸ˜‚ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: The solution πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I will take a shot")
- @FloribamaShore: @MattieLBreaux πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ #MTVFloribamaShore
@Deedeeitonya: Floribama shore is literally my favorite show
@MattieLBreaux: My guy @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Awww @MattieLBreaux hugs @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I hate seeing @MattieLBreaux sad. 😒 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @MattieLBreaux  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of kid and a movie character hugging)
@codibutts: We are all one big drunk mess. Hahahahaha lol! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: . @MattieLBreaux I told you I always got you no matter what #MTVFloribamaShore
@JosieMcPhail: Gus is real af for checking on mattie like that #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Can’t give Kortni shit.... I turned up over flowers too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @ItsMsHawkins2u: @KirkMedas Lmfao!!! That part!
@GusSmyrnios: You got deceived by someone that was lying, that’s not on you @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: You can tell I didn’t really wanna conversate with @JeremiahBuoni about @MattieLBreaux I hate getting in the middle of shit when I actually like both people so I just say ok ok ok. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@jesvibin: a ride or die friendship like @GusSmyrnios and @MattieLBreaux is what I need in 2020 πŸ₯Ί❤🀞 #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Sorry @JeremiahBuoni but last summer you told @GusSmyrnios that he shouldn’t cuddle and act a certain way towards me if he didn’t want something.... #MTVFloribamaShore actions speak louder than words..
@KirkMedas: Man... tonight is not my night. I apologize to everyone fr @pimpfriedrice_ @GusSmyrnios @codibutts @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @JeremiahBuoni   #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Get him @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Candace is a good ass friend getting to the bottom of this for Mattie! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: her to Jeremiah - "What was that?")
@MattieLBreaux: Boys I’m single πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @MattieLBreaux Go get her! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Yo loss πŸ˜›
@aimeehall1001: Y’all @JeremiahBuoni just needs to date Fit Strong. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: You don’t look stupid @MattieLBreaux you look someone who had a genuine connection with someone and I was honestly blind sided by this as well!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It’s his loss @MattieLBreaux bigger and better things to come #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: He’s the one that lost out, not you @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@LastQueens__: We are going back to Jersey Shore Rule 101: Don’t fall in love in the shore house #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@AlyssaGalli: Every one needs a friend like @GusSmyrnios, you’re so sweet ♥️
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni has been through more break ups this summer. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts How is this possibleπŸ˜‚❓ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Less learned #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: You can’t be showing ladies intimacy & certain kinds of affection and not be expecting them to fall and want more. Sometimes you just gotta hit the 🐱 and go... #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ Yep! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JosieMcPhail: YES MAAM CANDACE. GO OFF SIS. #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfriedrice_
- @pimpfriedrice_: @JosieMcPhail πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I look like a frustrated Sim #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It better be some pizza here! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@JaredYeldellMV: @aimeehall1001 We All Wish That Dillion Was Still Staying With All Of You He Wouldn’t Gived You A Whole Lot Of Flowers!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano " RT He would actually probably be fighting folks this night. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Hotmess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Yes cuz I’m one of a call homie #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Wow I’m drunk #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iam_Rellz: @KirkMedas is the voice of reason this episode #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I just feel like @codibutts didn’t deserve to be called all those words. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The way Josh generalizes women just isn’t a good... I knew there would be some douchey remark BUT he’s not as bad as he was the last two summers! I do see improvements!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Who knew $5 flowers could start a big ass fight! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This night is about to get crazier! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I didn’t know that.... but you’re still a bitch @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Here I go falling out in the front lawn. 🀦🏼‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @aimeehall1001 you drunk bitch! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: What is happening between @codibutts & @KirkMedas right now?! @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I don’t think @codibutts is a bitch. I just think he’s a very giving person. He does a lot for everyone. He’s just a good fucking person. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: And I oop! #MTVFloribamaShore  (Video of Aimee getting out of the car and falling)
- @drewtappon: @FloribamaShore This just killed me. @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore
@Wns0090: @aimeehall1001 “help me help me.....baaaammmm” I tried. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore “AIMEE AIMEE!!”
@nakayaaaw: “ you can tell a girl something but your actions speak way louder dawg” yasss Kirk😭 we all felt that. #MTVFloribamaShore @KirkMedas
@emyaajahnae__: @codibutts face right now when he is talking to @KirkMedas is breaking meπŸ₯Ί you can tell he’s hurt #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas is turned into Dirk! #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I think @aimeehall1001 should rethink bringing @Wns0090 back to the house!!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Let me go check on my boy @KirkMedas to figure this out... somethings off here... #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn, didn’t know we were on @BachelorABC tonight #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Dirk is on one man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️#mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: What was in the shots I took honestly #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: So Candace is “playing” @codibutts because I accepted some $5 roses 🌹...#HowSway ?! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @mtv
@nillythesquid: And here we go... another roommate fight #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: For the record! I have never put on for the cameras #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I don’t talk to Kirk when he’s Dirk I know better.. I wait till he’s sober and sweet lol. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore last time I responded to Dirk y’all know what happened.
@drewtappon: You legitimately shivered @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @drewtappon Because all the screaming in my ear was giving me anxiety. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: How do y'all feel about this? Drop us your thoughts! #MTVFloribamaShore  (Video of Gus saying that Codi is putting on an act for the cameras)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore ???? #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I definitely said that @codibutts only acts like he likes me in the house with da cameras because that’s how I feel. The pursuit don’t feel genuine to me, however it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the flowers or our friendship... all of this escalated #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: This is why we need a season in Cali or Colorado. If I could just take an L to the face Dirk would be nonexistent πŸ’¨#MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @aimeehall1001 stumbling out of the thot mobile onto the front lawn 🀣🀣🀣 #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods @nillythesquid
@Babarose86: So is that we get from the show from all seasons by somehow throwing @pimpfriedrice_ under the bus? If she said it so what. We've heard her said it last season. @codibutts just gave her flowers cuz all the f**kin' girls got one & don't want her to feel left out #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn so much fighting! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Wow")
@Kordizzle09: The girls from  #MTVFloribamaShore need their own show. @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @MattieLBreaux Screw these boys
@briasoboojie: This tea is stale though isn’t it??? because @pimpfriedrice_ said it on camera and on twitter that she thought @codibutts was doing too much for show.  #MTVFloribamaShore @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas
@nillythesquid: A queen @pimpfriedrice_ owning up to her words and how she feels!! Ain’t never scared! #MTVFloribamaShore she’s also allowed to feel however she wants!!!!
@JeremiahBuoni: I need some Pizza after all thatπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@yo_jassy: We as viewers have to understand that a lot of shit gets edited out of the show and it may seem one way instead of another. I’m just praying that @KirkMedas and @pimpfriedrice_ get demeaned for being ratchet . #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Listen, I’m just looking out for my dawg Codi.... I’m in the wrong 100% for how I came off and for calling him names...but my intentions were pure I swear.... I don’t want my homie looking dumb or going out sad #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I don’t lose my shit the whole season and the ONE time I do it’s blackout drunk and against my bestfriend @codibutts and the worst part is it’s over flowers.... πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Damn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: The one thing. I learned from the show tonight. Don’t buy $5 flowers! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We trended #7 tonight!!! That’s so awesome!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Next Thursday on the SEASON FINALE of #MTVFloribamaShore the shore mates say goodbye with a BANG! πŸ’₯ Don't miss it at 8/7c on @mtv!
@FloribamaShore: Nobody was more surprised that Josh was able to bring the shore mates together than the shore mates! Watch part one of the two-part #MTVFloribamaShore season finale On Demand, online or on the @mtv app!
@pimpfriedrice_: It turned into a shitshow cause of the dudes... not cause of me... the dudes in the house are the pettiest mfers alive.. over some FLOWERS tho... 🀦🏾‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @mtv
@aimeehall1001: See y’all next Thursday for the last episode. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KatieReneeHoye: @aimeehall1001 was the MVP of tonights episode, helping ALL the girls!! AIMEE! AIMEE! AIMEE!! #goddessprincessmermaid
@Rika_Forever224: WOW!!!!! @pimpfriedrice_ What an ending #MTVFloribamaShore
@brea_anaya03: Idc, idc, idc, y’all better protect @pimpfriedrice_ at all costs. She’s been through too much in this house. 😀 #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: I hope @Wns0090 enjoyed his trip to the serene beach house on @FloribamaShore tonight. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @sallyannsalsano
@tiffanyheinen: Who’s watching Part 1 of the #MTVFloribamashore finale? I can’t wait to see the drama unfold @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@prttywhenucryxo: Josh is either on coke or meth 100%. Dude is speed talking and bug eyed #mtvfloribamashore" RT No I think it’s their pre workout. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: If we get season 4 I feel like it’s gonna be drama between @GusSmyrnios and @JeremiahBuoni after reading their tweets. And drama between @pimpfriedrice_ and the guys after reading those tweets. What y’all think?!?! PS yea I know I’m messy. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I have so many feelings after tonight’s episode and tonight’s live tweeting. What’s y’alls feelings?? #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Wearing all black tonight for the mourning of another man who lost me πŸ˜‚
@codibutts: Y’all have got to see all this turns out next week! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts and I are good. Always will be. I’ve been beating myself up about how I acted towards him. Somethin I need to work on personally. Love this dude. He didn’t deserve that #MTVFloribamaShore



🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Kirk having to clear the air there after another one of those nights in Floribama, as his drunk alter ego Dirk made a late season visit and went in on Codi for him giving roses to Candace and causing everyone to vent to the South Carolinian. And we only thought that giving those flowers would only be as dramatic on Mondays in Bachelor Nation as they did here.

Will these personal riffs among everyone in the house get resolved before they head out? And could the house be risking getting themselves in another bar brawl? We'll have the answer to these and more when we bring you part 2 of the Floribama Shore Season 3 finale coming up later during this week's blog wave, where there's also more fireworks in Siesta Key, a trip into the Ex On The Beach truth booth, and much more. We hope you'll join us then, and enjoy the weekend everyone.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).