Sunday, February 23, 2020

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - The Season 3 Finale Part 2

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... it may feel like ages ago considering all that has happened since, but it was in the late autumn of last year that we continued a new early winter tradition on the MTV calendar: a trip down to Florida for a show born in the tradition of its biggest-ever hit, but unique in its own way in bringing what fans loved about Jersey Shore to the American South. Well here we are at the end of February and on the edge of the madness of Spring Break, as Season 3 of Floribama Shore is wrapping up its stay in its new locale of St. Pete Beach.

When we last left this Tampa Bay Area suburb on the outskirts of St. Petersburg earlier this weekend, a man who's been doing bodybuilding in Vegas this weekend, Jeremiah, found himself isolated from everyone - continuing a winter of discontent in losing a good friend in Gus and then getting close to his Challenge friend Mattie. So, he looked to one thing to help lift his spirits: calling brother Josh to come by, and considering what's happened the first two summers it's not gone well. And something a bit unusual but familiar took place on the group's last few nights of partying here.

That would be of Codi buying roses for Candace, and it sparked some fireworks with his good friend Kirk in the bar and back home. As we rejoin things, the house is once again unraveling as they did at the end of their first and second summers here... but the group will try what they can to work out any and all unresolved issues in house relationships before they leave. And for the king and queen of this palace, will they stay true to the saying that "third time is the charm?" Perhaps, something that's a favorite food of ours may have the answer to that.

After the break, all the action, reaction and interaction from the last night of Season 3 of Floribama Shore... plus, could there be more in that busted bromance? Join us for the 'Pulse ahead.


#SHOREDAY: Countdown to the Finale 
@FloribamaShore: For all y’all that want to learn the shore mates lingo! :nerd_face: Study up before the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore Thursday at 8/7c on @mtv!
@codibutts: This old man just whooped my ass at pool. #trytolearn #oldfolksknow
- @aimeehall1001: And he pushed me out of his chair. He’s 90 still partying so I respect him. Welcome to Alabama @codibutts Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 .@JeremiahBuoni  ain’t beating this old guy!
@aimeehall1001: I’m running on 2 hours of sleep and I’m drunk again I blame it on @codibutts
@FloribamaShore: Sneak in after shaking up... 
@FloribamaShore: Y’all this fight shook the WHOLE house! What did ya think of Gus and Kirk’s shocking reveal? See how it all ends THURSDAY on the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv!
@aimeehall1001: Happy Mardi Gras Purple heartGreen heartYellow heart Mystics Ball 2020 with @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore We love Mobile AL we were seriously amazed with all the love.
@FloribamaShore: Mullet bye mullet BYE! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Dillon and @codibutts said they can’t watch a movie with me because I ruin it. Face with rolling eyes
@pimpfriedrice_: You learn far more about yourself in your suffering than you ever will in your joy. You’re never qualified by how well you win. We are all great winners. Winning is easy. You are qualified in spirit by how well you lose.
@MattieLBreaux: 124,000 thank you thank you thank you!
@aimeehall1001: Just grossed everyone out on Instagram. I tripped over my dress and stepped on my toe. I had already broke it New Years Eve now I fucked it up again.
@FloribamaShore: Three-day weekend bottoms up! Face with tongue #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y’all the Bachelor isn’t the only show that has people fighting over roses. See how the summer ends THURSDAY on the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv!
@MattieLBreaux: Her revenge wasn’t  π“β„΄π“Šπ’Ή or π“…β„―π“‰π“‰π“Ž or π“ƒπ’Άπ“ˆπ“‰π“Ž Her revenge was πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš  Because π™Άπš›πš˜πš πšπš‘  Cannot be πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš  πš”.πš›.s.
@FloribamaShore: This Thursday the shore mates are saying goodbye to St Pete Beach with one last party! Don't miss the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv!
@aimeehall1001: A fan sent me a picture of a picture of her friend that passed away in front of the tv with me and @nillythesquid on it saying “Our angel watching her favorites” Now I’m crying That literally broke my heart.
@MattieLBreaux: Always hungry 🀦🏻‍♀️
@FloribamaShore: Y'all who is ready for the #MTVFloribamaShore season finale?? Drop us your favorite moment from this season! Don't miss it tomorrow at 8/7c on @mtv!
@MattieLBreaux: I’ve seen 3:33 everyday for the last 2 days 
@MattieLBreaux: Super bummed I’m missing Mardi Gras! This is when I miss home frfr
@FloribamaShore: Would y’all rather cuddle your friend or cuddle your pizza?  The #MTVFloribamaShore season finale premieres TOMORROW at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Hmmm....
- @thekelseyowens: @FloribamaShore OKAY I have to watch this!! @nillythesquid I hope to God you snuggled that pizza
@FloribamaShore: Before tonight’s finale, the gang is gonna answer some of YOUR questions..with a video reply! Just tweet your question with  #askMTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: It’s a bittersweet day!Today is the finale of @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Mess up her sheets and don’t mess with her heart #MTVFloribamaShore
@crystallapensee: This is going to be me tonight watching the season finale of @FloribamaShore .
@FloribamaShore: Q: Are you guys all still in touch after this season? #askMTVFloribamaShore -  @justinw0518   A: #MTVFloribamaShore
@baby_got_BABBS: I’m not ready for @FloribamaShore to be over tonight Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face please come back with season 4 so I can watch my love @aimeehall1001
@aimeehall1001: Tonight’s the finale of @FloribamaShore I’m sad. Crying face #MTVFloribamaShore
@StephanieYu: Can't wait for the season 3 finally of #MTVFloribamaShore I really hope they do make a season 4! I love watching yall. I'm sad it's the end! @FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_  @GusSmyrnios  @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @codibutts
@_Palermo94: Knowing tonight is the finale season of @FloribamaShore I’m sad.I hope here’s a season 4! @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @MattieLBreaux @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@mcg_20014: What’s the hardest thing about having you life broadcasted? How do you handle the  the way people view you? #askMTVFloribamaShore
@Lindzanne1: What is your favorite memory/moment from this season and why? #askMTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Season Finale of @FloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV Who’s tweeting with me tonight?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Me!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@lauradharris: I am not mentally prepared for #FloribamaShore to be over tonight! Loudly crying face Have we at least locked in @MattieLBreaux for next season?
@nicole_friedley: It can’t be the season finale of @FloribamaShore shore tonight Never missed an episode; come back soon please @nillythesquid @MattieLBreaux @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni
@495Prods: It’s our last night in St. Pete & it’s gonna be epic Don’t miss the @FloribamaShore Season Finale TONIGHT 8/7c @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@MattieLBreaux: So grateful @MTV @FloribamaShore @495Prods allowed me to join the party in St. Pete! So many memories to cherish! #blessed frfr
@MattieLBreaux: Y’all today has been a day! They say when your faith is strong the devil come knocking well he beatin on the door 🀦🏻‍♀️  I shall not answer tho!
@MattieLBreaux: Anyway..... tonight is the Finale omggggggg what a time to be alive #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Gods got me
@missnatalienunn: TONIGHT YESSS THURSDAY ITS THE FINALE AND IM GOING TO GO ALL OUT FOR MY SHOW @FloribamaShore I NEED YOU ALL TO TUNE IN AND WATCH WITH ME ! Everyone who retweets this now gets a follow ready set goooo @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @495Prods  #MTVFloribamaShore
@lauradharris: What I’m going to miss most after @FloribamaShore ends tonight: @MattieLBreaux’s existence; @aimeehall1001’s laugh; @codibutts’s S3 wisdom, @KirkMedas’s turn & walk away moments; @nillythesquid’s excitement for pizza. Need a S4 @495Prods! #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@CocoKaeMakeup: #askMTVFloribamaShore how much pizza was consumed in the making of this season?" RT We lost count. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Q: Hey y'all! I was wondering what your most fun moment of this season has been? Also, I hope you all get another seaon. Yall are so much fun to watch and tweet with! #askMTVFloribamaShore- @TMI_Institute  A: #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Q: Hey would you guys ever come to nyc to visit me and I can show you how to party the right way #askMTVFloribamaShore- @tybcory A: We love NYC. Winking face #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: TONIGHT! We couldn't leave the beach house without one final bar brawl! Or could we... Don't miss the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore tonight at 8/7c on @mtv!
@nillythesquid: Season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore is tonight!!! Retweet using #MTVFloribamaShore if your watching with me!!! I’ll be replying to as many people as I can!!!!
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Today is bittersweet. An AMAZING episode of @FloribamaShore but it’s the Season Finale. I don’t want it to end!!!! #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @MTV @495Prods @pimpfriedrice_ @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @GusSmyrnios
@pimpfriedrice_: Season finale of @FloribamaShore tonight! Omg... it’s gonna be crazy not live tweeting with y’all on Thursdays!! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@MTV: PUNCHES. GET. THROWN. on tonight's new episode of @FloribamaShore! Don't miss any of the action, tonight at 8p on MTV!
@FloribamaShore: And just like that we say goodbye to another summer. See how it all ends TONIGHT at 8/7c #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore I always hate saying goodbye. Damn I really love y’all! @pimpfriedrice_ @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux Kortni Gilson. We may fight, but what family don’t. #MTVFloribamaShore
@AlessandraOpp: I hope @MattieLBreaux joins the crew and is in the next season of @FloribamaShore !!! 
@MattieLBreaux: "@fergu65: So we’re about 6 episodes into #floribamashore season 3 here in the uk and I’m wondering when @MattieLBreaux first appears on the show as from the clips I have seen seems she brings the fun and looking forward 2 seeing her on it πŸ‘ŒπŸ»" RT Hell yes UK what’s good! Thanks for saying hello
@codibutts: Y’all get ready for the last episode of @FloribamaShore tune in 8/7c #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Tune in tonight for our Season Finale of floribamashore on @mtv   Truly grateful to have our amazing fans love and support for the show that keeps us coming back each seasonπŸ™ŒπŸΌ.  Can’t believe this summer… https://instagram.com/p/B8zozEnj3VR/?igshid=1f8k4eq631vuh
@democracydoomed: I'm scared for tonight's @FloribamaShore.  Hoping @codibutts and @pimpfriedrice_ find a way through this.  Also hoping @JeremiahBuoni and scummy @JoshuaBuoni get put into their place by @MattieLBreaux.  I was #teamjeremiah but lost all respect for you last week #jesustakethewheel
@FloribamaShore: Q: Was this past season, a summer of growing? Meaning you learned a lot about yourself Summer 2019? #askMTVFloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore   - @SaraLiz92    A: #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all we are so in our feels right now! The season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore is starting in 30 mins on @mtv. Who's watching??
@nillythesquid: 10 minute warning Warning signWarning signWarning signWarning sign I dont want it to end.... do you?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@chanciconerly: I can’t wait to watch @nillythesquid tonight but so sad it’s the season finale she makes my Thursday’s!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Hopefully we will be back!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Skiddalz: I'm sad that this season of @FloribamaShore is coming to an end, but grateful that my music got to be part of an amazing show with a special group of people! Thank you to @sallyannsalsano @495Prods @drewtappon @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid & the rest of the cast
- @nillythesquid: @Skiddalz Your music on #MTVFloribamaShore is amazing
@FloribamaShore: We’re 10 minutes away from the season finale! Here’s @aimeehall1001 ‘s fave moment of the season! What’s yours? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Heck yes queen #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Im sad #MTVFloribamaShore I dont want the season to end
@nillythesquid: 2 minutes!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore


AS THEY SAW IT: "Ta Ta's Up" 
@FloribamaShore: Grab a ~snack~ and settle in the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore is starting RIGHT NOW on @mtv! 
@495Prods: It's time to say goodbye to St. PeteSleepy facePart 2 of the @FloribamaShore Season Finale STARTS NOW on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @JeremiahBuoni: @495Prods It’s always so hard leaving the beach house  #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Let’s goooooooo #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Here we go!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s @FloribamaShore time y’all! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all that night. Damn. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: The season finale is on @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I just want a salad yo @pimpfriedrice_ lol at that moment a salad hahah I love you #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Man @ChesterCheetah is my ishhh
@MattieLBreaux: Told y’all I’m always hungry #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who thinks the police will be called tonight?? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♂️πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I really I thought I knew my roommates! I wish they would have told me this shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I feel like @pimpfriedrice_ always thinks she has to be so strong but babe it’s okay to let it out sometimes! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: My dude was there for me @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Do you y'all think the shore mates will be able to fix this? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Codi walking off)
@KirkMedas: Mybad y’all. I started this all....well Dirk did 🀷🏾‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: FYI, today is also #LoveYourPetDay! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Girls dayyyyyyyyyyyy! Just what we need! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @GusSmyrnios  - “We’re definitely getting the police called”  The rest of the house - 🀷🏾‍♀️🀷🏾‍♀️ what else is new. #mtvfloribamashore 
@missnatalienunn: Things are going down already @pimpfriedrice_ and @codibutts  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I dont think @MattieLBreaux was in the wrong at all when it comes to her and @JeremiahBuoni. If he didn’t want anything serious he shouldn’t have been cuddled up to you every single night babe. It’s misleading #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Well I’m not gonna be cuddling for a while now #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @nillythesquid @JeremiahBuoni Same Nisa just shows how different men and woman are! We are so much more emotional but ya know I’m good boo boo! Mama single and ready to mingle 
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s hard listening to @codibutts go through this tonight. #MTVFloribamaShore #roughnight
@nillythesquid: Girls day? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "The girliest thing I can think of, which is a tea party")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Well I hope they have some leftover after they spill it! Just wasteful #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I ain’t pin nobody against anyone.... I was telling MY BOY don’t mess with a girl who don’t like him #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Is Sherman still alive! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts Somehow #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni did keep it transparent tho #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Girl time will get you over that break up real quick! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Mattie - "This is just what I need right now")
@aimeehall1001: Only I would pet a hermit crab wearing a sundress and a big hat. Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I didnt know hermit crabs like back scratches.. lol #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid Spillin the tea over tea #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am just ready to day drink! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Y’all I think I just hold everything in and then... kaboom ... I explode... and the Henny don’t help #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@FloribamaShore: The level of attention I want at all times #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of pet crab)
@KirkMedas: I’m still embarrassed bruh. I’m sorry @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: OK. Who gives better advice? Papa Butts or..Josh? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 I know right?! Papa Butts and Josh are really amazing at giving advice! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 Honestly, it's iconic #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I really like @MattieLBreaux on the cast shes freaking great!  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore  @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @MattieLBreaux: @missnatalienunn Thank u babes! I appreciate that frfr
@KirkMedas: For the record, I never had intentions of pinning him against @pimpfriedrice_ but it did seem that way. I apologize. I was just tryna to tell my boy stop. She don’t want you. But I was blacked and came off wrong and I made a fool of myself. I apologize #MTVFloribamaShore
- @sallyannsalsano: @KirkMedas We still loooves ya
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni said he don’t want @GusSmyrnios back at the house. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Do y’all think @GusSmyrnios and @JeremiahBuoni will ever be the same?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I guess @JeremiahBuoni needs some time to reflect??? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts DefinitelyπŸ™ŒπŸΌ it’s been a long summer bro! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Hashtag break..... #MTVFloribamaShore 
@nillythesquid: "@TiffanysTV: So can we get a Season 4 tho? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT ??????? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas and I are still friends! #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: So fancy. #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano 
- @nillythesquid: @drewtappon It really was my favorite day #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Time heals all wounds!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Thisisbryyy_: @pimpfriedrice_ it’s okay to not be okay you are strong and I love that about you but you can show your emotions too I love you always 
@FloribamaShore: @ me getting a "u up?" DM from my ex #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "Ugh god him again?")
- @nillythesquid: Josh wasn’t so bad... I guess.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Time can heal y'all! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of two guys hugging)
@codibutts: Oh shit it’s tea time! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Tata’s Up #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I look like I’m going to my wedding, and my maid of honor @aimeehall1001 is giving a free show #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Ta Ta’s up #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@TiffanysTV: So can we get a Season 4 tho? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Personally I think we should but maybe I’m just biased  #MTVFloribamaShore #season4
@pimpfriedrice_: Y’all ready THIS tea... #TatasUp #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@nillythesquid: My bridal shower was a tea party #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Finally im being treated how I deserve. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Smokin Butts! #MTVFloribamaShore I think we might be related.
@nillythesquid: I’ve been wanting to do this all summer #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfriedrice_ you look soooo pretty in your Tea party outfit. #mtvfloribamashore 
- @pimpfriedrice_: @ItsMsHawkins2u Thank you!! I was saving that shirt in case I needed to find a job #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@JeremiahBuoni: Give me some BBQ!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Mmmmm this tea is just PIPPING hot! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Mattie sipping drink)
@MattieLBreaux: But at the same time.......  #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Just shows that woman and men think differently #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: "@jesvibin: while everyone is dressed up @MattieLBreaux is wearing a tanktop at this tea party... such a mood #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I go comfortable
@codibutts: I do feel bad for @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Hahahahaha wow okay #MTVFloribamaShore
@ImYaFavoriteToy: One thing about it, @pimpfriedrice_ is strong!! She holds her own no matter what. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: c̶h̶i̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ta tas up #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee and Nilsa)
@MattieLBreaux: “She ain’t no right now boo she a forever boo.” @pimpfriedrice_   My bishhhhhhh #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mattie you’re a queen! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Definitely no argument there! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Yo I ain’t even mad, I’m glad this happened Hahahaha his lost yooo I’m a hell of a woman #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: "@krissbennz: “I’m always the one they wanna have fun with but never the one they wanna keep” FUCKING PREACHH BITCH SAY IT LOUDER!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ @MattieLBreaux" RT It’s true tho! Mama still on this shelf Hahahah
@FloribamaShore: Never let anyone treat you like you're NOT forever boo! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace - "She ain't no right now boo, she's forever boo")
@MattieLBreaux: "@Megan_LA: @MattieLBreaux You are so sweet! You deserve a real man!!!  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Big facts! Gods got me!
@pimpfriedrice_: That struck a nerve with me because @MattieLBreaux im always the one men end up with before they find the one and treat her better than they ever treated me. It’s hard but your #ForeverBoo is out there ...  #ForeverBoo #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore
@illest_sunO7: I don’t like seeing my boo, @pimpfriedrice_ the way she is right now. She’s always happy and uplifting everyone SMH. I hate when people do things like this #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Always remember....Mermaid  #TBT #season1 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Yes mam!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@sarahsanders681: I need to have a tea party with @nillythesquid  @aimeehall1001  @pimpfriedrice_ & @MattieLBreaux #floribamashore
@GeoffKeith: .@pimpfriedrice_'s lipstick goes with her top slightly better than @codibutts's shirt goes with the seat he's in at Dr. BBQ @FloribamaShore #MTVfloribamashore 
@MattieLBreaux: Yo I’m not mad or upset about this situation! Lesson learned and I misunderstood the situation! It is what it is! Shoulda let Kristen have him  #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Thank you all for the makeup compliments at the tea, by the end of the summer, I had finally learned from @nillythesquid #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ Awww babe you’ve always had bomb makeup #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore Facts
@_jgreenx: Atleast @KirkMedas owned up to his shit #floribamashore
@missnatalienunn: Mattie u deserve better ur so dope @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore  @FloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @missnatalienunn Hell yes! Gods got me babe! Lesson learned
@ErikaaLauren: “I’m always the one they wanna have fun with but never the one they wanna keep” girl I FEEL YOU @MattieLBreaux  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We have got to clear the air before the summer ends... #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: It is time for trending. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: Keep it trending πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: SO. FU*KING. AWKWARD... this dinner. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: If we airing shit out.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I think I was on my period this whole episode #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@FloribamaShore: *cricket cricket cricket* #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of house just eating)
@KirkMedas: Awkward ass dinner #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: MamΓ‘ maria speaking words of wisdom! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Kirk and candance talking @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@pimpfriedrice_ just said "this ain't no fuckin' family" but I think by the end of the episode they'll be hugging calling each other family. I could be wrong. @FloribamaShore #MTVfloribamashore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@TiffanysTV: Yall know that you did @pimpfriedrice_ dirty AF, she ain't trying to hear the "I'm sorrys" #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: A true queens knows when she just wants to focus on herself vs. focusing on a dude #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Also if y’all are horny..stay tuned. It’s about to get kinky. 
@nillythesquid: You go queen @MattieLBreaux stand your ground! Let him know! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @nillythesquid Couldn’t have done it without my girls! Thanks for being there 
@MattieLBreaux: We can be friends but if u think u will get me like u got me Pa hahahahaha nah! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Family’s fight but we still love each other #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Whew Chile... I just wanna be alone. I love @codibutts to death but it ain’t the time for me to be with anyone and I’d rather let Codi be great for the lady that’s ready for him. #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@GeoffKeith: .@KirkMedas is telling everyone to blame him and when he was pointing at himself I muted the TV and imagined he was saying, "Give me a storyline! I need a storyline!" @FloribamaShore #MTVfloribamashore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@FloribamaShore: Y'all this conversation is not an easy one to have! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "You created a safe place for me")
@JeremiahBuoni: Family dinners at the beach house are most times awkward in the situation but always necessary because after we’re done our mood only gets better..... Wellllll most of the time πŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore #familydinner
@nillythesquid: Okay @pimpfriedrice_ you know what mama likes #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_:@nillythesquid Nilly a lesbo #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@aimeehall1001: I ran to hide. Ain’t nobody licking whip cream off me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Down pointing backhand index send this to your friend that needs a pep talk! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "Yes bitch")
@missnatalienunn: Yesss @MattieLBreaux focus on u πŸ™ŒπŸΎ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @missnatalienunn 2020 babes
@nillythesquid: I love human sundaes #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Wooo y'all i'm getting a little hot. #MTVFloribamaShore (Video of human sundae)
@BillingsOctavia: I’m #TeamMattie @MattieLBreaux  #MTVFloribamaShore
@DaHaven850: I love @aimeehall1001 !! She can make any situation funny #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Go awf @MattieLBreaux stand your ground boo. Let him know he lost his lottery ticket. You were the prize of all prizes babe!!!! #mtvfloribamashore 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @ItsMsHawkins2u Never said she wasn’t a lottery ticket, just kept it honest with her!! If you’re not ready, you’re not ready. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: GILSA waited all damn season smh hahaha #MTVFloribamaShore
@amanddaa_n: In honor of the #MTVFloribamaShore finale... here’s a throwback to when I visited the beach house... and fell 
@nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @495Prods Hahahah
@pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid & @GusSmyrnios are like that special section of Pornhub... ya know for the mfers that like food n foreplay together... #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@codibutts: One last family dinner. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Dinner is always awkward. @KirkMedas
@codibutts: Hell you are were saying some mean as shit. @KirkMedas hahahahaha lol! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @MattieLBreaux speaking the truth. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love a good human Sunday! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn Gilsa 3.0???? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s does look natural @nillythesquid on top of @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Nilly, you’re just a kinky bitch. No such thing as a damn human sundae.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all think we need to add "Human Sundae" to the dictionary? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Jordan48086342: Nilsa having whipped cream party #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Whip cream is my fave #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I’m bout to make #HumanSundae a thang... #FloribamaFreaks #FloribamaAfterdark #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfriedrice_ We're into it! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn I do love my @FloribamaShore family. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Would you rather.... #MTVFloribamaShore
- make a human sundae 97.8% / be baby birded 2.2%   179 votes · Final results
@aimeehall1001: That is not the sluttiest thing in @nillythesquid’s closet. I’m pissed. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 I’ll let you pick it next time!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Think super model! Think you can do it @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @nillythesquid Lmfao Chi Chis were you Queen
@FloribamaShore: "@dredis92: Watching my favorite show on my birthday! #MTVFloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore Hey everybody!" RT HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you're celebrating with some kookapoo and pizza #MTVFloribamaShore
@queenkails_: like i’ve said before.... @MattieLBreaux is a fucking queen. #selflove 
@FloribamaShore: Team work makes the dream work! #MTVFloribamaShore  (Video of group getting set for last night out, and them fixing Mattie's dress)
- @MattieLBreaux: @FloribamaShore My Nilly got me tho @nillythesquid
@aimeehall1001: Words of wisdom from me: Don’t go to jail for showing your sexual organs! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios said “and you gon get it” yo I’m dead #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @KirkMedas explain that “squilly squilly dance“ #mtvfloribamashore 
@xochelseascott: @nillythesquid pep talking @MattieLBreaux  into her dress is the best friend every girl needs. #MTVFloribamaShore  
@missnatalienunn: Oh shit!! But wait did u see that body and hips and small waist lol on @pimpfriedrice_ girl THAT BODY WAS Smiling face with heart-shaped eyesSmiling face with 3 hearts 
- @pimpfriedrice_: @missnatalienunn #HennyHips lol
@FloribamaShore: THOSE EXTENSIONS GO TO WORK #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee moving her hair around)
@AbbykleeK: About to watch my girls @aimeehall1001 @MattieLBreaux @pimpfriedrice_ @nillythesquid and my boy @codibutts for the last time this season #floribamashore
@Lindzanne1: Whoa what just happened? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 Words to live by #MTVFloribamaShore
@StephanieYu: @pimpfriedrice_  started the human sundaes lol! Love her! MTVFloribamaShore getting sad ughhh! @FloribamaShore
@Jessie051689: "Everythings going to be fine." @MattieLBreaux we love u girl. U better come back for season 4 #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: We fancy! We’re a Twitter event! #MTVFloribamaShore   "The housemates finish another summer together on the season finale of Floribama Shore"
@Toddcase4: I love the friendship of @codibutts and @pimpfriedrice_ so glad they made up, their friendship is really the cutest thing #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn @MattieLBreaux I am sorry. But @JeremiahBuoni turned you down. I promise I won’t. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @codibutts Ouuuuu don’t toy w my heart baby
@missnatalienunn: That dress @MattieLBreaux aint playing no games @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: One last taxi ride pee for the summer #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid Spare us Pleading face #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore
@codibutts: Who’s fighting??? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Shit ain’t us fighting. #MTVFloribamaShore
@realitytvstans: @pimpfriedrice_ been looking so Fire in this episode Hot face #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsChaseBoiiiii: My girl Candyyyy! @pimpfriedrice_ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @nillythesquid you’re are a nasty bitch. But I still love you. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Hahahahaha nasty girl #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: “A big nude party.”  #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Nilsa in the cab lord take the wheel lol  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: And hell yes. I pissed in a bush. STFU! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What can I say!! @aimeehall1001 and I are best friends lol! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Gemini3690: It wasn't them fighting. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I’m making errbody drink lemon water at the club since y’all like to pee in the taxis 🀦🏾‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@nillythesquid: Oooohhhh #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Would you like a bite?")
@JeremiahBuoni: I feel like the go-to item this summer was Barf BagsFace with tears of joyπŸ™ŒπŸΌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well I am naked! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Sharing is caring #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: @GusSmyrnios standing on the balcony watching the naked pool party like a dirty old man “Enjoying the view” lol #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@FloribamaShore: Can the house handle Gilsa 3.0? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa feeding Gus a pizza piece)
@niabug19: Aww this moment with @pimpfriedrice_  and Codi is too sweet.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@JustNecii: @aimeehall1001 peeping through the blanket like #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Does @FloribamaShore need some Gilsa??? #MTVFloribamaShore
@al3xal3igh: Happy drunk @KirkMedas with the dreads flopping all over the place is an entire mood 
@nillythesquid: I just genuinely appreciate the friendship @GusSmyrnios and I have. I just don’t know if I want to take steps back to where we have came from last summer... #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Someone explain to me how @pimpfriedrice_ and @MattieLBreaux ended up on the foyer floor soon as they got home? #mtvfloribamashore 
- @pimpfriedrice_: @ItsMsHawkins2u I think it was hot so we decided to stop, drop, and roll... Face with tears of joy #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore 
@sallyannsalsano: "@queenkaeee: I swear I started liking Floribama Shore on accident" RT Accidents happen!
@aimeehall1001: Gus, get your ass outta this room so I can sleep. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Gussy boy tryna get them cheeeeks #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @MattieLBreaux Always!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am glad @nillythesquid is taking a shower. @GusSmyrnios got nasty ass hands! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Gosh looking back on the season 1 footage!!! We were such babies @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios You were and still is super cute!
@MattieLBreaux: Sundress with her chucks on #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: A connection lol we must have lost the WiFi Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy lmao still cool n my book Jerry @JeremiahBuoni but u ain’t cuddling this ass no mo Face with tears of joyFace with tongue #MTVFloribamaShore
@downbythe_LAIKY: “She ain’t no right now boo she forever boo. So if you can’t see that in @MattieLBreaux like you just a dummy” - @pimpfriedrice_  YES YES YES. #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@AmberGr65059184: The end of GILSA  #MTVFloribamaShore #gilsa @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios" RT And that’s ok! We are both so very happy in our relationships! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: We're glad everyone can leave on good terms! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Mattie on Jeremiah - "I enjoyed my time because of him")
@realitytvstans: Okkk #MTVFloribamaShore was this Gilsa montage necessary??
@aimeehall1001: I’m the only one who hunched this summer. #MTVFloribamaShore
@its_kayli_b: I’m sad the season is ending  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: YAS GIRL! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "Go Aimee!")
@ItsChaseBoiiiii: My girl Nilly! #MTVFloribamaShore  @nillythesquid
@nillythesquid: "@BaumanDe: @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid Love how you ladies support each other!" RT Always #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Y’all keep tweeting and tagging #MTVFloribamaShore ! We wanna continue trending! Love you guys and this has been amazing!
@codibutts: I love the beach house. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Kortni sounds so good right now! Two hearts #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I love my roommates even the crazy ones. I want to move back in next summer and do it again!? Would y’all like that? #MTVFloribamaShore
- Hell yes!!! 94.4% / Nah man 5.6%   4,099 votes · Final results
@missnatalienunn: By the way before i forget @pimpfriedrice_ u looked so beautiful this episode well all season but  u looked great girl muahhh #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: All these friendship talks are hitting me right in the FEELS! #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF: Nilsa to Gus - "You are my friend")
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios a forever friend #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Bye St. Pete! Love you! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I am sad. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: sI know I talk a big thot game, but I’m really not. I’ve never been able to have flings and not catch the feels that’s why I never really slept around. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: What an amazing season #MTVFloribamaShore So grateful to be apart of it!
@MattieLBreaux: Thank you to everyone who tuned in we love and appreciate you all more than you know @FloribamaShore @MTV
@nillythesquid: We all look like shit how many pounds did we all gain by the end of the summer? I gained 10 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid I gained 25 pounds #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@juicyyyJenn: Okay I need another SEASON #MTVFloribamaShore !!! Plssss
@pimpfriedrice_: Last prayer! Bye bye St. Pete! #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@ImFrom_Paris: Atleast @KirkMedas owned up to his shit #floribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: I gained about 25 pounds filming summer 3 went to my stomach and #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@FloribamaShore: Chi Chis up for season 3! Thanks for commenting, liking, tweeting, and watching! We LOVE all y'all! #MTVFloribamaShore  (VIdeo of house's last group confessional)
@missnatalienunn: A reunion episode is a must so many un answered questions #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore  IM VERY INVOLVED WITH THIS CAST SO LET ME BE THE HOST PLEASE @FloribamaShore  @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @pimpfriedrice_: #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods @mtv Let @missnatalienunn HOST! That would be soooo good!
@aimeehall1001: And that’s a wrap on season 3! Thank you for all the love and support you give all of us and the show. We love y’all!!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Thanks for the best summer ever St Pete Beach! #MTVFloribamaShore  (VIdeo of house's last solo confessionals)
@pimpfriedrice_: "@SophRossss: Um @pimpfriedrice_ is the sweetest angel on the planet. Telling Kortni she’s praying for her everyday even though she’s been absolutely awful to her (and never forget her old n-word tweets...) #floribamashore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT That’s the God in me. I couldn’t have THAT much grace if it wasn’t for the spirit of God that reminds me that I’m imperfect myself as well.
@pimpfriedrice_: "@Its_Ambi_Bxtch: @pimpfriedrice_ you’re such a nice person. You truly are.#MTVFloribamaShore" RT It’s the God in me... I’m so imperfect #mtvfloribamashore @floribamashore @495prods
@cb_yellowjacket: Fitting that @pimpfriedrice_ say a prayer for everybody to close out the summer! Now we pray for another season! #MTVFloribamaShore
@queenkails_: it’s not goodbye, it’s see you later can we have a season 4 already.... @FloribamaShore @MattieLBreaux @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: What do y’all think!
- Season 4 92.1% / Or No 7.9%   9,072 votes · Final results
@Clarence_Pryor: Until next season! Thank you @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ & @MattieLBreaux! Hope we stay in touch! I love you all and thank you! We definitely need a crossover episode of my YouTube show & #MTVFloribamaShore!
@shonniemac23: Thank you @aimeehall1001 @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @codibutts for coming to my town and being so gracious and down to earth. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and party with you. Sure hope you’ll be back to SPB next summer! Shots on me! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Aimee @aimeehall1001 peeking out of the covers lol you really want no parts lol of this turn up  #MTVFloribamaShore @MyVancouver
- @aimeehall1001: Your invited @missnatalienunn
@missnatalienunn: Oh crap @aimeehall1001 u graduated anger management u did good all summer  @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@KatieReneeHoye: @aimeehall1001 to @nillythesquid “don’t show your sexual organs!!” 
@495Prods: Thank you for watching with us & supporting @FloribamaShore this Season.  We heart you! @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @MattieLBreaux: @495Prods xoxo



🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


 ENDGAME 
#JERIGUS 

When we look back on this season, one overarching story will no doubt be of the bromance of Gus and Jeremiah unraveling about as much as when Harry married Meghan and causing a riff with the Royal Family. The night the two got in that fight had back in November had a long-lasting effect on the house and set the tone for what transpired afterwards, leaving their once-tight friendship at the bottom of the Atlantic seemingly to not ever get better even if time can heal things.

For some background to all this, what happened to #JeriGus is eerily similar to what befell another pair of guys from another inaugural class: Adam Kuhn and Ryan Malaty from Season 1 of Are You The One? six years ago. The two grew a tight bond in the Hawaii house, but when they moved in together in the former's hometown of Washington, D.C. after filming wrapped, that bromance also soured by the time the entire cast gathered for Amber & Ethan's baby shower in fall 2014.

As he was feeling under the weather, Gus didn't watch or live tweet the finale as did the rest of the cast. But on Friday, he shared more visual evidence on Twitter of what happened after he came back from filming this season last summer. And if you thought what Jeremiah and his friends did to his car while being on War of the Worlds last year was worse... wait until you see the tweets below.







All that has happened with Gus and Jeremiah in St. Pete Beach may set the tone for what may happen in the future. Could one or the other stay away from season 4 and avoid getting into scenarios like what we saw here? Could they toughen things out by coming onto next season and work things out, like what would go down later for Mike and Ronnie on their Vacation? And whose side will the roommates go with? Only time will give the answers.

As for what's coming next, on in a day or so fireworks of a different kind rock Siesta Key, as a birthday party, receipts and a pregnancy scare take over the Floribama group's more cool cousins. Enjoy the week ahead, everyone.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).