Wednesday, February 12, 2020

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "Bad Day at the Beach"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... reality TV fans tonight got to witness the first act of Season 40 of the show that brought the genre to network television in Survivor. And after those of you out west have just seen 20 past champions join Jeff Probst for the start of the $2 million season there around the tribal council campfire, we've saved a seat this late night to bring you another part of the newly expanded Viacom/CBS reality slate, MTV's Floribama Shore - which believe it or not is headed towards the end of Season 3 in Florida.

Previously down in St. Pete Beach, a night of partying saw Nilsa flash her boobs to the streets below, and the house had to scramble to bail her out of jail in the latest episode of Cops and Floribama colliding at one intersection. The reason for that night partying was for Kortni deciding to return, but the anxiety of what she had to go through led her to leave for good after another meltdown. But there was some good news in Aimee getting a message and some waxing in anticipation of her boyfriend, Dillon, coming to town.

As we return to this suburb of the Tampa/St. Petersburg area - and similar to what has happened to Juliette over in Siesta Key, isolation is once again causing one of the group to be all alone, and that will give everyone some frustration and it may drive his crush away as well. And that person will resort to a last chance to keep themselves afloat to bringing in a familiar but but not so friendly face back into the lives of everyone. And if you thought Puke and Rally is the order of the day on a party night, then wait until you find out about the latest craze taking over the house: baby birding.

You'll want to join us after the jump for the Pulse of last week's Floribama Shore ahead of the coming season finale... and thanks for joining us here for DCBLOG After Dark.


#SHOREDAY 
@FloribamaShore: What I looked like hiding from my responsibilities all day because I was too hungover to function. ๐Ÿ˜ซ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Growing and glowing ๐Ÿ’ซ
@MattieLBreaux: If you was to busy for me then, imma be to busy for you now
@MattieLBreaux: The moment u come home and take off your bra & makeup #heaven
@MattieLBreaux: If I can.... So can you!!
@MattieLBreaux: Visions getting clearer like the Reflections in the mirror ๐ŸŒน
@JeremiahBuoni: ☀️Good weeks and Bad weeks⛈ .As we all know we experience good weeks and bad weeks, but usually we are the ones determining what’s “Good” and what’s “Bad”..... We look at success and call it “Good” and then look at… https://instagram.com/p/B8IMeGKjkXE/?igshid=sobnik40fi98
@JeremiahBuoni: ⏱Time To Focus⏱ . Our Focus product is by far the best nootropic on the market. Whether you are a student, athlete, or entrepreneur, we formulated Focus to support, maintain, and increase concentration, memory, and… https://instagram.com/p/B8J5HcZj1nJ/?igshid=1vps65txvv3ie
@FloribamaShore: Jeremiah's calling for backup! ☎️ THURSDAY at 8/7 on @mtv! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore HERES JOSH!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore What do y’all think about this? @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@BrittniHulling1: The fact that there are only 3 episodes left of #MTVFloribamaShore makes me sad. ๐Ÿ˜”
@FloribamaShore: Everyone is READY for some fun in the sun! Well... almost everybody. TOMORROW on #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni is always ready to have a good time! Idk what’s up? #MTVFloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: Here’s to the nights (& days) we won’t remember and the friends we won't forget! ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐ŸšจTHERE’S ONLY 3 EPISODES LEFT THIS SEASON!!๐ŸšจAre y’all ready?!#MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Y’all, it’s @FloribamaShore Day! New Epsiode tonight 8/7 on @MTV
@MattieLBreaux: Traffic so bad my pre-workout kicked in while I’m in route so I’m out here  like Cardi B
@KirkMedas: FLORIBAMA THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@tayjade3: I see the previews and I can’t wait to hear @KirkMedas & @codibutts commentary on tonight’s episode.๐Ÿคฃ
@kay_guac: Floribama shore is entertaining. I shit you not
@FloribamaShore: Guess who's coming to town... ๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore is brand new TONIGHT at 8/7c on @mtv!
@FloribamaShore: Did y’all know we’re on ⁦@tiktok_us⁩? ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘… #MTVFloribamaShore https://vm.tiktok.com/VWhqsx/
@KirkMedas: TONIGHT MTV 8/7c #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Y’all get ready! Only 3 episodes left! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Give me a hell yeah! If you are ready for some @FloribamaShore  tonight 8/7c! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Only 3 Episodes left in the season๐Ÿ˜ญ That means you can’t miss a single episode that’s left, so tune in tonight for an all new episode of @FloribamaShore before Season 3 is all gone๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฑ @495Prods @MTV #mtvf
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 CHEERS BISH @MTV @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Is Mattemiah on the rocks? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Find out tonight on #MTVFloribamaShore at 8/7c on @mtv!
@MattieLBreaux: Me and Kirk ready we got that Twitter finger warm up in ๐Ÿ˜‚ @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: 3 EPISODES LEFT๐Ÿ˜ฑ‼️.Things get more and more interesting with joshua_buoni coming to the house and we’ll what goes down๐Ÿ‘€ Tune in tonight for an all new episode of floribamashore @ 8/7c on @mtv ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅ… https://instagram.com/p/B8PmhrdDTnA/?igshid=153pl9udejndf
@AlessandraOpp: ๐Ÿ™Œ @MattieLBreaux is such a great addition to the @FloribamaShore crew!!!
@495Prods: This should be fun ๐Ÿ‘€... Don't miss an ALL NEW @FloribamaShore TONIGHT 8/7 on @MTV Only 3 episodes left ... #MTVFloribamaShore ๐Ÿ–️ @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@GusSmyrnios: When you just hanging with the boys and watching the storm brew up right in front of you ๐Ÿ˜ฌ New episode of @floribamashore shore tonight at 8!! #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Caption this! Reply below! Best one wins! Only 3 episodes left this season. So Chi chis up and see y’all TONIGHT at 8/7c! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: #tbt to Josh's visit last summer! Do y'all think he's going to naughty or nice during his visit this summer? #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I love that people still call me Mattie Daddy @DADDYRyanR
@aimeehall1001: Umm I feel like this will give you alcohol poisoning. @FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @pimpfriedrice_ @MattieLBreaux @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @codibutts @495Prods #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: 30 minutes until.. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Lord I’m trying
@lauradharris: Can the first order of business for #FloribamaShore be to guarantee that the breath of fresh air that is @MattieLBreaux will be a permanent member of the family from here on out?
@hfernandez02: This preview of @MattieLBreaux  crying has me all in my feelings. #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Whose ready? #MTVFloribamaShore


AS THEY SAW IT: "Bad Day at the Beach" 
@FloribamaShore: This season has been messy AF and the final three episodes might be the messiest yet! ๐Ÿ˜œ #MTVFloribamaShore is starting right NOW on @mtv!
@MTV: GRAB A COLD ONE because a new episode of @FloribamaShore starts right now on MTV! ๐Ÿป
@495Prods: Y'all ready?!? ... ALL NEW @FloribamaShore STARTS NOW on @MTV  ๐Ÿป#MTVFloribamaShore 
@nillythesquid: And here we go! Everybody wake up! A new #MTVFloribamaShore starts right now! Who’s watching with me??
@codibutts: It’s @FloribamaShore time! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: LES GEAUX #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: 70’s classic or Rachet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_
@KirkMedas: Here we go
@FloribamaShore: Honestly your cookie DESERVES! ๐Ÿช #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "My cookie finally got some nookie")
@aimeehall1001: The cookie got some nookie. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Get you a man you can look ratchet as fuck in front of and he won’t care. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I hate my laugh. I’m already sick of it this episode. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Toddcase4: Watching my thursday night guilty pleasure #MTVFloribamaShore with @aimeehall1001, let the shenanigans begin
@JeremiahBuoni: Time to go do some day drinking.๐Ÿ˜Ž☀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: “There you are sunshine” when I see the Vegas Bombs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@JeremiahBuoni: I’ve enjoyed hanging out with Dillon! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: We can’t understand if you don’t y’all to us! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I love beach parties ๐ŸŽ‰ #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Cheers to Nilsa gettin outta jail ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Y’all know I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @MattieLBreaux This beach party is giving me MAJOR fomo #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @FloribamaShore That’s why I got Brucey
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m chilling right now! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Can I get a double? Thank you love @pimpfriedrice_
@aimeehall1001: I honestly didn’t even think that us talking about @GusSmyrnios fighting with that guy would hurt @JeremiahBuoni feelings. Sorry. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Celebrate your freedom with a little bit o' day drinkin! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "You can't take me")
@FloribamaShore: The perfect dance partner doesn't exis— #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Candace dancing along with dog in her hands)
@ItsMsHawkins2u: All cookies deserve attention...detailed attention! @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore 
@KirkMedas: This makes me wanna dance #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @aimeehall1001 and Dillon getting one last hunch in๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Dylan thanks for coming cause my girl is so happy with you @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Don’t understand why Jeremiah is being distant towards @MattieLBreaux  right now #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "What the f___?"_
@FloribamaShore: Get ya cookie a little bit more nookie. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee to Dillon - "We got 20 minutes to f____")
@aimeehall1001: Me and Dillon fuck like bunny rabbits. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: We just want u to have fun ya vibe was hard all day! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux ๐Ÿ’ฏ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Like and Retweet if your not ready for Dillon to leave! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Dillon funny af lmao “let’s go in Nilsa bed” #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @MattieLBreaux living her best life regardless .. I love it ๐Ÿ˜ญ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I’m not trying to bring up old shit in that moment when everyone is having a good time, hell I’ve even been enjoying the breeze๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Definitely gonna be sad leaving the beach house this summer #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: What’s wrong @JeremiahBuoni you ain’t fine! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: There is nothing better than drinking on the beach! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Wash those sheets @aimeehall1001 don’t let them get to the point where they can walk off the bed by themselves. #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u I think I forgot to wash them. Oh well. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Rareisthatalbum: "I've been drinking beer this whole time..." holds water battle. ๐Ÿคญ#MTVFloribamaShore
@iSmack__Hoes: jeremiah is not fine ๐Ÿ™„ but the second someone isn’t asking about him, he says no one cares. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn y’all just let @JeremiahBuoni chill!
@krissbennz: How do you get annoyed at people asking you what’s wrong but then get annoyed when they don’t? #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: How do y'all think this is gonna end with the shore mates? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "It's like they're f___ing trying to make me god____ mad")
@aimeehall1001: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I don’t know what’s up with @JeremiahBuoni and @MattieLBreaux but I want to know! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Omg relax I’m asking a question #MTVFloribamaShore @GusSmyrnios
@MattieLBreaux: I don’t even chase my tequila yo #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios a girl like me ehhh ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
@JeremiahBuoni: "@KaitlinDowney1: @JeremiahBuoni why you so salty for? Let it go in one ear and out the other☺️ enjoy it!!" RT It’s hard to do sometimes๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I’m a girls girl so it bothers me when @JeremiahBuoni does @MattieLBreaux like that. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Same #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Kirk 100 I’m a grown ass woman! No trapping here #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Hell my distributor made the trap ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux Me either #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: If @MattieLBreaux was my girl she would be my only focus. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @codibutts My guy
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Mine too with that ass she got. ๐Ÿ˜ #MTVFloribamaShore 
@FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Dillon put my stuffed mermaids hair in a bun like my own. He’s so sweet. ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Set ya own mood!!! Straight Up #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Jeremiah is definitely messin up #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Always keeping it ๐Ÿ’ฏ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Dillon loves every one of my roommates but if he lived in that house he would be fighting like the rest of us. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I know what I bring to the table, hell I bought the table #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Where Chile @JeremiahBuoni is in a tizzy at the beach. Just give him some midol, wine, chocolate, & a comfy robe. He’ll be fine in 3 days. It’s just menstration mood swings. #CrampsSuck #mtvfloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @ItsMsHawkins2u I need that survival kit for the beach house๐Ÿ˜œ. 3 days tops๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@missnatalienunn: Yessss im not gonna chase you @MattieLBreaux  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@ByrgeTaylor: @MattieLBreaux is the perfect girl and knows her worth ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@codibutts: I love caddy’s! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: "@SaraLiz92: @MattieLBreaux needs a man not a boy #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Facts
@KirkMedas: This shit is awkward fr #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Poor @codibutts got stuck with me๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: When Mattie says “I know what I bring to the table, hell I bought the table” I felt that #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: THE 2020 MIND SET๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF: Mattie - "I know what I bring to the table. Hell I brought the table")
@nillythesquid: This is so awkward to watch! ๐Ÿ™ˆ But just you wait! It gets worse! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Yes @codibutts speaking the FACTS! ๐Ÿ’ฏ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I do respect #MTVFloribamaShore  Obviously
@MattieLBreaux: I been hear listening relax #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: You know I got you through and through @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@jaydav12: “I know what I bring to the table... hell I bought the table” \@MattieLBreaux ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@krissbennz: @MattieLBreaux knows she’s thats bitch PERIODT. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @krissbennz ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
@ayeitsbr00ke: @MattieLBreaux "I know what I bring to the table. Hell, I BOUGHT the table" YES GIRL ๐Ÿ”ฅ 
@KirkMedas: Hahahahahahaha that was messed up. Fucked up cab situation #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: That’s right @MattieLBreaux WE DONT CHASE DUDES! ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพ‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore 
@codibutts: Dillon is so much fun! I think he is a great guy! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Just me and my @MichelobULTRA #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Just smiling #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: We hunched in @nillythesquid bed and she was.. well you know. I love our friendship it’s seriously one of a kind. ❤️ Chi Chis Up forever! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore (GIF: "Oh you like the noises I make?")
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Scissor sisters for life #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: RT if you'd be cool with the hunching, favorite if it'd be problem! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @GusSmyrnios got my back frfr #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Hahahaha @aimeehall1001 hunched in my bed!!! She was making sure to get me back for the last two summers! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Thats right NO JEALOUSY ...... HELL U A BADDIE U BOUGHT THE TABLE SAY THAT SHIT BABY @MattieLBreaux @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Out there living my best life! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas Belly Flop low key one of the best tho! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: “It’s not the same person” I’ll let her be the judge of that๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‰ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love our pool parties! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This isssssssss Awkward๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @KirkMedas is literally the belly flop champ king #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid Facts ๐Ÿ‘‡ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: OMG who found this footage of me jumping to conclusions?? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Kirk doing belly flop in pool)
@MattieLBreaux: How’s your mom? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ ya girl has a buzzz tho ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: I just don’t want @MattieLBreaux to get blind sided by something she doesn’t see coming #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Here comes the ugly cry #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Wow awkward silence! @MattieLBreaux @JeremiahBuoni
@KirkMedas: I’m the best belly flopper of all time #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Factz #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas Big facts #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas Facts
@nillythesquid: Whenever I hear @GusSmyrnios say The Mask. ๐Ÿคฃ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I really feel bad for @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: When she smiles when she is crying I know she crazy frfr #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: That awkward silence ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… #MTVFloribamaShore #yikes
@MattieLBreaux: Yo, wtf I can’t hahahahaha #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Retweet this to send a hug to @MattieLBreaux ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Ughhhhhh I hate @MattieLBreaux being done like this. Where is the closure??? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: This is the cringiest shit ever man. @MattieLBreaux is trying so hard rn to have conversations hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas Dude fr like
@aimeehall1001: "@ShantasySports: @FloribamaShore Can we all agree that  @aimeehall1001 looks gorgeous! Can we also agree she has the greatest BF ever! Look at him flat ironing her hair! They’re such a perfect match. New couple name, Daimee! #FloribamaShore #MTV" RT Or we could use my dogs name. Dimee! #dimee #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I cried because the alcohol I think hahaha
@brittanykay99: Dillon and @aimeehall1001 are my new relationship goals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #FloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Damn kirk @KirkMedas that belly flop ong and @codibutts that looks like it hurts  #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: It is what it is! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Feeling for @MattieLBreaux right now... I’ve been there and it sucks worse when you live with the person your into and they are being distant ๐Ÿ˜ซ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Y’all @nillythesquid can really relate because this was her and @GusSmyrnios last summer. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux I thought it was pretty #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I hate that this hurts @MattieLBreaux I let petty BS affect the way I was acting around her and I just went on airplane mode๐Ÿ˜• #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Thankfully I wasn’t wearing any mascara #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 Oh u love me
@MattieLBreaux: Drunk ๐Ÿ˜ต #MTVFloribamaShore Hahahah here I go preaching I’m weak
@MattieLBreaux: @nillythesquid  love that u was checking for me my ๐Ÿฆ‘
@MattieLBreaux: Dis my circle, K BYEEEE #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I don’t know if this going to work out! @JeremiahBuoni @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: #unbothered #MTVFloribamaShore
@Leethalweapon23: @codibutts @MattieLBreaux Maybe @codibutts needs to take out @MattieLBreaux  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿ‘€
@MattieLBreaux: Watch me leave ๐Ÿ˜› #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Let’s just play cards!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ScrawnyRhino: He’ll call a girl he hasn’t even kissed to break up but is gonna do Mattie like this. I think the fuck not. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: This is @MattieLBreaux and @JeremiahBuoni right now. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I swear @codibutts if we lose I’m never forgiving you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Hey @JeremiahBuoni you should have chose me as your spades partner. I’m the fuckin truth. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 I really should’ve!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Losers get baby bird by the squid!!!!! Hahahaha let’s go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: *I won't be weird on this date, I won't be weird on this date*   Me walking up to my date at the bar: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa doing dance)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Ice cream queen #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I don’t mind getting baby birded! I just want to win! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: You know my black ass love spades #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Play some cards, we're gonna have some fun")
@GusSmyrnios: Loser gets baby birded by @nillythesquid ๐Ÿคฎ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Codi looks like a damn lobster #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid He needs to take a full aloe bath for that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni I have to tell you lost on purpose! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Time to baby bird my children @codibutts and @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @codibutts I love u ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This is gonna be disgusting๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I’m the type of woman u either lock it down or get locked out frfr #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @MattieLBreaux Y’all heard that. ๐Ÿ’ฏ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Zerrick_Gerard: Puke and Rally! ๐Ÿ˜‚#MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who thinks @JeremiahBuoni will follow through with this bet?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Legit gaggin rn #MTVFloribamaShore
@GusSmyrnios: Oh hell nahhhhh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: I can't ... ๐Ÿคฎ @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @JeremiahBuoni: @495Prods Me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I ate all that shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m literally gagging with this in my mouth #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'ALL IF I HAVE TO WATCH THIS SO ๐Ÿ‘ DO ๐Ÿ‘ YOU ๐Ÿ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of Nilsa spitting out food from upstairs down to Codi)
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Literally the funniest thing #MTVFloribamaShore
@roxyred6261: @codibutts that was awesome you lost on purpose!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@KvonComedy: jeremiah is about to flip over a car I bet! #MTVfloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: Mattie is going to murder someone in this episode... stay tuned #MTVfloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: This is literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen myself do on TV #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: That’s what u get ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all @nillythesquid baby birding (chewing up and spitting food) into @JeremiahBuoni and @codibutts mouth is about to make me puke. ๐Ÿคฎ JUST KIDDING we baby bird each other with alcohol and jello all the time. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 Already puked๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @drewtappon: This is the @FloribamaShore national pastime. #BabyBirding @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano
@JeremiahBuoni: That was real baby birding๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Reload and spit #MTVFloribamaShore you’re welcome @JeremiahBuoni
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid Omg every where I turn I keep gagging๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni You know I don’t mind. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: This is the grossest shit I’ve ever seen. Deadass #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: Codi likes big BUTTS and he can not lie! and you other brothers can't denyyyy #MTVfloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_ @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @codibutts @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@nicole_friedley: “Kinda tastes like coleslaw, and I like coleslaw!” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @codibutts I’m dying #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Me eating anything mayonnaise based. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I don’t think ima play spades anymore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I don’t think that counts as puke and rallying @JeremiahBuoni ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฎ #MTVFloribamaShore
@Chana_Maree: Nobody:  Nobody at all:  @nillythesquid
@MattieLBreaux: I been reading those devotionals for years! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: When you thought it was gas but it was warm and wet... #mtvfloribamashore @JeremiahBuoni
@DQ_the_Man: @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid It’s like Jersey Shore meets Jackass! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love playing spades!♠️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I miss those camo pants #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I need to start to need wearing makeup smh #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: I ain’t jealous but I deserve to know where your heads at #MTVFloribamaShore
@fromwonderrland: Floribama Shore is one of the best television shows ever created.
@JeremiahBuoni: Just letting this stuff boil over doesn’t help and it burnt @MattieLBreaux and that was never my intention! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @JeremiahBuoni ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@GusSmyrnios: The roommates literally didn’t do shit ๐Ÿ™„ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Please don’t. Please don’t. Please don’t. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Wns0090: I seriously love @MattieLBreaux vibe in the shore house. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I wish would be more open with all of us. We could maybe understand him a little bit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: We asked multiple times if you were ok @JeremiahBuoni we were genuinely concerned... that’s having your back... if we didn’t care about you we wouldn’t have even bothered to ask..#MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Definitely gonna call and see if my brother can enjoy a couple days with me in St. Pete! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who’s excited for josh to come visit.... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: Not me #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid No.. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: We don’t check up, it’s a bad thing. We do check up, it’s we didn’t before. We can’t win with jeremiah #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas Never. Can literally never win. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Will history repeat itself? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah to brother Josh - "Come party with us")
@missnatalienunn: Mattie who paid the burger lunch bill?? I wanna know @MattieLBreaux @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @missnatalienunn I wanna know too lol im noisy #MTVFloribamaShore
@writer_j: I finally received the most attractive book ever! @GusSmyrnios ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas @codibutts @pimpfriedrice_  I’m weak with y’all #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Yeah now y’all know @JeremiahBuoni didn’t pay for lunch! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Well what do you say bro?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@therealregina04: every group of friends needs a @nillythesquid shes so unbothered and LOVESSS TO HAVE FUN! #chichisup
@hunterrkayy20: Can we please talk about how gorgeous @aimeehall1001 looks๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I’m just going to go ahead and be honest. @JeremiahBuoni and @MattieLBreaux are the only ones excited to see Josh. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 That would be accurate ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well Josh is coming to visit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s always crazy but we’ll see what happens this time when josh comes to the beach house๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
@cdujardin21: I’m gonna miss you when this season ends @aimeehall1001 ๐Ÿ˜ญ #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Last time josh came he called me a bitch.... #MTVFloribamaShore
@myluckypenny_: Everyone when Jeremiah says he's inviting his brother to the house. ๐Ÿ™„ #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @GusSmyrnios my dawg. He bout that action son ๐ŸฅŠ #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I love this show my guilty pleasure #MTVFloribamaShore
@_jordashley: @aimeehall1001 saying “that just made me depressed” about Josh coming is a real mooooood. I dont even wann watch it. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Wns0090: But wait....what is Josh’s outfit even? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #merica #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Wns0090: Who else can’t get enough of @aimeehall1001 laugh? I hear that bitch In my sleep. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Soooo nobody wants Josh to come to the house???? I’m sure he has matured a lot. He’s @JeremiahBuoni brother after all. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #mtvfloribamashore 
- @JeremiahBuoni: @ItsMsHawkins2u I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: "@Lindzanne1: Codi’s tan lines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore" RT That’s my guy. @codibutts @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@MattieLBreaux: Yo I miss that house tho #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: "@dadsgirl43: @aimeehall1001 @JeremiahBuoni and 2 others And that's bc @MattieLBreaux doesn't know what she is in for." RT Maybe๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Pizza time๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: WOW I’m really fucked up.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: @nillythesquid loves some pizza! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts I will rise from the dead for pizza #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I might have little titties but I have a bomb ass fat ass... finish this sentence below. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 I have a bomb ass fat ass... princess goddess mermaid tail?  ๐Ÿ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@Wns0090: “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by @nillythesquid baby birding”? #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods" RT ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹ #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Did someone say pizza?? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee and Candace running to door to grab pizza, and Nilsa waking up when she hears it)
- @drewtappon: That may be my favorite moment of the season. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Yeah we’ll do we want to do I guess, good talk๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@tarafaith16: @nillythesquid literally rose from the dead when the pizza got there #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Okay I overreacted I didn’t know the history behind the animosity #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @MattieLBreaux It’s ok! You didn’t know! He’s just been awful to me for the past two summers, but I am not one to influence anyone opinions about someone! Just form your own opinion! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @nillythesquid I see that mama and I apologize I didn’t know the background
@aimeehall1001: Oh you just wait @MattieLBreaux when you meet the real him. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore So I hearing
@JeremiahBuoni: Thanks @MattieLBreaux definitely would’ve done that for any of my roommates to make sure they enjoyed their last week or 2! #MTVFloribamaShore
@hunterrkayy20: Since we talking bout huntching in the house.... @GusSmyrnios would be the only one I’d ever wanna huntch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: "@craigbrockridge: @MattieLBreaux look. Im a gay man and I’d treat you better than he did.  You’re beautiful and hot" RT Yassss
@aimeehall1001: I wonder if @JeremiahBuoni brother will show up in the same outfit like he always does. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Great question! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Jodifer26243191: @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @FloribamaShore y'all are a bunch of back stabbing assholes!! And @GusSmyrnios I'd love to see you take on Josh! He'd mop the floor with you!!!
@TWfan19: @codibutts losing at spades on purpose so @JeremiahBuoni had to get baby birded by @nillythesquid is the funniest shit ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m just a fly on the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore
@sallyannsalsano: "@aimeehall1001: @Wns0090 @FloribamaShore and @495Prods I hate my laugh. I’m googling how to change it as we speak. #MTVFloribamaShore @Wns0090 @FloribamaShore" RT Stop it’s perfect it’s you
@ashleymurphy18: I’m super sad that this season is almost over y’all are my favorite thing to look forward to on Thursday’s, don’t gooooo !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @MattieLBreaux @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @codibutts @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@aimeehall1001's mom making jokes about her t*tties. Not cool, mom. Those are your daughter's t*tties. It's genetics. Those are Heredititties. #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@MattieLBreaux: A hug always helps #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts is funny af man #MTVFloribamaShorenatalie nunn
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahha @aimeehall1001 mom says someones on the news i gotta get some new tits @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@BrainCandy17: @codibutts I cannot figure that dude out. Their parents seem so nice...and the way the way the boys talk to each other seems very healthy/loving... And then Josh shows up and opens his mouth and I’m like
@JeremiahBuoni: "@Iam_Rellz: @KirkMedas @pimpfriedrice_ @JeremiahBuoni @nillythesquid y’all need a pizza sponsor already. Every episode it’s pizza #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Let’s make it happen!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ @PapaJohns @pizzahut  @dominos #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@thatsmyuhpenyun: I would normally agree with what Mattie is saying. But in regards to Josh...#FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Same. @MattieLBreaux #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore I know pretty lady
- @JeremiahBuoni: @MattieLBreaux @aimeehall1001 Definitely does๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Hate to tell you this @nillythesquid but your ass was out before bed homie....ya had on Booty shorts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #mtvfloribamashore 
- @nillythesquid: @ItsMsHawkins2u Haha facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@daniessesantos: Kirk is a whole vibe. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Lollllllll @codibutts lolllllllll do u know him @MattieLBreaux we know him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@codibutts with the only question that matters: "Have you met him? We ave."  #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@_jordashley: No big deal, but @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 and @MattieLBreaux all retweeted me tonight ๐Ÿ˜ if y’all ever come to MAINE hit me up i wanna be friends #MTVFloribamaShore and please bring @codibutts
@FloribamaShore: Breakfast of champions. ๐Ÿท #MTVFloribamaShore (GIF of Kirk pouring wine into glass)
- @drewtappon: Like we said. @KirkMedas is a whole vibe. @FloribamaShore @495Prods @sallyannsalsano #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @KirkMedas A real one that’s why I love this fool.... Turnt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  
- @KirkMedas: @MattieLBreaux Love you back
@JeremiahBuoni: Look @KirkMedas out here prepping for Josh๐Ÿ˜‚ That wine though, classy af! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I hate when @KirkMedas drinks that cheap ass wine because then Dirk happens. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @KirkMedas a whole mood “third glass of wine, josh is coming” #MTVFloribamaShore
@katiecoop609: @MattieLBreaux snaps for loyalty and trying to keep the mood mellow and semi-neutral!  ❤️❤️ just shows your true heart and intentions!  #learnbyliving
@Wns0090: Hold on..... did anyone check to make sure Dillon didn’t get lost in the airport? I’m concerned. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
@KirkMedas: Yep it’s time #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: I’m a damn poet #mtvfloribamashore
- @robinettemusic: Haha gonna start a fuss @kirkmedas this is my third glass of wine ..... this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@aimeehall1001: I had a meltdown this morning. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 My mood! Chugs straight from the bottle #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Did @nillythesquid actually already have that hair appointment scheduled?๐Ÿค” Thoughts๐Ÿ˜œ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni YES SHE DID! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who let me drive this big ass truck #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @pimpfriedrice_ I love our talks tho #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Gotta get my hair fixed so I can look good for world war 3 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @nillythesquid This is what we call having your priorities in ORDER! ๐Ÿ’ #MTVFloribamaShore
@tarafaith16: @KirkMedas wakes up and pours a giant glass of wine. has 3 before the roommates wake up๐Ÿ˜‚ lol me #MTVFloribamaShore
@apurdy801: @KirkMedas is like a wine mom with that wine #MTVFloribamaShore
@Babarose86: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @KirkMedas is a mess. I love it! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Well @JeremiahBuoni brother isn’t wearing the same outfit but he is wearing a rodeo clown outfit. #mtvfloribamashore S@FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: .@pimpfriedrice_S always explains situations the best! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Track record... what’s Josh’s? #MTVFloribamaShore comment below.
@MattieLBreaux: Looks like I need a Valentine #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @pimpfriedrice_ so optimistic #MTVFloribamaShore
@Yeager_bomb93: @KirkMedas is a whole mood with that big glass of wine or whatever it is ๐Ÿคฃ
@RealityTVBabe00: @codibutts and @KirkMedas fighting next episode?!?? #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I love you @codibutts #mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas Love you too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Lol YES!!!!! I swear!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore U was ๐Ÿ˜‚
@RedStitches16: “I know what I bring to the table- hell I bought the table.” ๐Ÿ˜‚ mic drop @FloribamaShore @MattieLBreaux
@durhamboi: @GusSmyrnios couldn’t lose at spades. @KirkMedas would have lost his black card if he lost at spades
@KaitlinDowney1: @KirkMedas @codibutts  nooooo please don’t fight ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ซ
@amy_bittersweet: Damn @KirkMedas giving the tough love to @codibutts next week #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamashore

@FloribamaShore: If y'all thought this season was crazy, you ain't seen NOTHING yet! Part one of the EPIC two-part season FINALE of #MTVFloribamaShore premieres next Thursday at 8/7c on @mtv!
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore Damn it’s going be crazy.
@codibutts: Sunday is a great day to get fucked on! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Next episode you also get to meet @Wns0090 my best friend. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: And on the next episode of @FloribamaShore you can see my best friend @Wns0090 drooling over @GusSmyrnios #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: Kirk and this wine is WHOLE MOOD @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@kailiekoenig: I honestly just want to meet @nillythesquid  and @aimeehall1001  from the show ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: When y’all talk R rated in front of each other then you know y’all are meant to be and comfortable with each other! Love Dylan! @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@C__Pluto: Next episode gone be interesting ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฅด #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Just want the credit I deserve. Ppl are being super nice to me in my IG dms. I appreciate it more than y’all know. Although a lot go unseen, most don’t. Thanks for the kind words. Never know when ppl need to hear nice things
@SamanthaDoran17: I fucking love  @aimeehall1001  & Dillion. And their cute ass laughs and relationship! ❤️ so fucking sweet #FloribamaShore
@MattieLBreaux: Stop trying to fit into crowds God is trying to remove you from

@LilBitSouth Taylor Wright/Party Down South: Okay... I’m comin in late on DVR! But lemme get this straight, same dude that called a girl he wasn’t even dating to break up with her so he could be 100 @MattieLBreaux is now ignorin Mattie? #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: I love seein @MattieLBreaux vibin so cool and classy. #respect But don’t cross her again boy, she can set the record straight and be cool or set the house on fire, whatever the need be. No Inbetween ๐Ÿคฃ #SouthernGirls #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: atleast @JeremiahBuoni talked it out with @MattieLBreaux !!! But I’m still thinkin he coulda talked to her vs some stranger girls! I mean She did have his back when no1 else did๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️ when ya find a ride or die, u can’t shade em like that! Strike 1, just my 2cent #MTVFloribamaShore
@LilBitSouth: Now I gotta wait 7 days to see this go down๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ can’t we just pay a fee to get the whole season real quick!? @mtv @sallyannsalsano somebody send me a link #MTVFloribamaShore



๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

Mattie's fellow roommate from Party Down South, Taylor, offering the final word of a fun night in SPB, and if you're wondering what "baby birding" means (and I had no idea what it's all about), its definition in Urban Dictionary reads, "The art of baby birding requires a liquid, either water or booze, being drank by one individual and spit into another individual's mouth for pleasure and shared enjoyment."  Given the many puke & rallies we've seen, it was inevitable we would see one of those on Floribama and now it's burned in our brains with some giggles as I did watching.

Tomorrow, or later tonight east of the Mississippi, is part 1 of the two-part finale of Season 3 of Floribama where Josh will invade the house again among other things... but out of respect for those who might prefer to watch it later, the Pulse of tonight's part 1 of the Season 3 finale will be held over to next week's blog coverage and will be up as a backtracked edition before we offer the back half of the end of summer in St. Pete Beach.
   Instead, we got not only the Pulse of lie detector night at the Ex On The Beach chalet coming up over the long holiday weekend ahead, but also an alum of that show taking her talents back to where she grew up: on the Broadway stage, among other ExtraTime stories to come. And do be sure to also follow my DC YouTube channel for another #DCVegas vlog to come now until Monday night. Enjoy Thursday's episodes everyone...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).