Sunday, February 2, 2020

DC SocialPulse: Ex On The Beach Peak of Love - "Don't Say Soulmate"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... we have had quite a Sunday with Shakira & Jennifer Lopez bringing some Latin sizzle to an exciting Super Bowl which the Chiefs won over the Niners tonight in Miami. And if you're still up at this hour - and probably you don't have work tomorrow simply you're just calling in after all of that, we've got something good to share you here as we now bring you the Pulse of Ex On The Beach, American style.

This fourth season of the U.S. version of this program is taking place at a ski resort in New Zealand known as the Peak of Love, and last week was Ice Week at the Chalet where, a tie took place at the biweekly Cut elimination ceremony, and not one but two exes were shown the door. A former football player who we saw on The Challenge years back, Marlon, saw his ex Todd come into the house, making things complicated with him & La Demi. And two guests awaited Georgia & Callum in the Sauna of Secrets: their moms from back home in Britain to offer advice on their relationship.

As we return to the Peak this week, a week of partying and dating awaits: a house bash celebrating one of the biggest films to be filmed in this part of the world, Lord of the Rings, will go down. The Fire Date will see someone new in our latest ex entries make one of the residents of Chalet EOTB decide to take a page out of left field for who he picks to go on the getaway date. And that may also cause another twist to the otherwise fairy tale romance brewing among our golden couple.

All the action, reaction and interaction of Week 9 from the Peak is ahead... but after the break, Team MTV takes time to remember Kobe Bryant, along with the Grammys, a trip to Nashville and hanging out with the Chippendales. Thanks for joining us...


 UP TOP: #RIPKobe, Chippendales, Grammy's & Nashville
@syrusmtv: RIP Kobe The GOAT #HeartBroken ๐Ÿ’œ #LakerForLife #KobeBryant #Love ... #basketball #nba #helicopter #crash #family #sadday #athlete #sunday #hoops #pro #sports #legend #goat #prayers #blessings #live #love #laugh… https://instagram.com/p/B7y6mXqB-z5/?igshid=8ox8b0gbf4wh
@MTVtrey: If true, RIP to a legend. #Kobe
@faithstowers: R.I.P. the Goat #KobeBryant
@theresa_m_jones: RIP Kobe๐Ÿ˜ญ
@robb_schreiber: This Kobe shit is unreal. 
@JustJem24: Kobe ๐Ÿ’”
@HaydenPWeaver: No fucking way. Not Kobe.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Y’all Kobe Bryant just died ! I’m in tears !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@DayDaVonne_: His wife ... his children ..... omg ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@TeaTimeWithToya: ๐Ÿ’”Kobe
@iamkamiam_: Wtffff can’t believe this RIP KOBE #24 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ✨
@iamkamiam_: His daughter too? My heart HURTS ❤️ prayers go out to his family & all the others who were on that flight ❤️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@CoryWharton: Wtf !!!!! Not KOBE !!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ’”
@TamiRoman: I’m heartbroken! Another legend gone too soon. Praying for his wife and family! #RIPKobe
@JOSHMBB19: Heartbreaking RIP Kobe ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜”
@JOSHMBB19: In tears thinking about his family praying for all his loved ones ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@JOSHMBB19: God please give the family the strength to get through this nightmare. My heart hurts ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@MTVDevinWalker: Wow a legend moved on today. In shock. @kobebryant ❤️ thank you for the memories a true legend.
@morgan_willett: This absolutely breaks my heart. Another reminder that you never know when someone will be gone... hug your loved ones a little tighter ❤️
@itsarifitz: whoa
@deardondre: OMG praying for Kobe family....This is honestly the first celebrity death that has personally touched me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ.
@blacuesta: Wow. Praying for the friends and family of Kobe and Gigi. This is devastating. Kobe forever #mamba 
@thegreysauce: Oh my gosh... #RIPKobe
@CamilaMTV: Heartbreaking news. ๐Ÿ™  sending love and prayers to his family and to the rest of our world. ❤️❤️  life is short and beautiful and we should not take even one second for granted because we never know what the universe has in store for us. Sending love to you all. #RIPKobeBryant
@CamilaMTV: Hold on to your loved ones.
@TripleBeees: Oh shit Kobe died in an helicopter crash
@johnnybananas: NO FUCKING WAY!!! #KobeBryant
@KirkMedas: There’s no way this is real.... I’m fr bout to bawl
@KirkMedas: Kobe will never gives his HOF speech and I can’t live with that. I’m distraught man...
@KirkMedas: One of the worst days ever.
@LadyFougere: Im just in shock!! RIP Kobe!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
@RobbyHHayes: RIP @kobebryant ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ซ
@TheRealAnthonyM: There’s no way... not Kobe R.I.P. Kobe ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@TheRealAnthonyM: All players should wear the # 24 jersey for the NBA All-Star game
@ndlovesndcoiris: Omg god , I can’t believe Kobe Bryant is dead !!  I am sitting in a shock right now.   #KobeBryant #Lakers
@sjmedd: R.I.P. to the Black Mamba—a future hall of famer and NBA legend!
@todrick: RIP KOBE
@KailLowry: RiP Kobe
@PaulCalafiore_: Growing up I idolized Kobe. His drive, his passion, his commitment to success, winning, and no quit mentality. He inspired so many inside and outside of athletics and this is truly a tragedy. RIP to a GOAT. May your passion and commitment continue to inspire the masses #RIPMAMBA
@VINNYGUADAGNINO: I was praying that Kobe news was fake . I can’t believe it
@JasonWahler: My heart is broken right now! I just heard @kobebryant died this morning in a helicopter crash. My heart goes out to him and his family!! RIP Legend
@DJPaulyD: This Kobe News ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ #RIPKobe Sad Day ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
@maxjoseph: Kobe!!! No!! ๐Ÿ’”
@TheRealJayJuice: Love him or hate him… you couldn’t help but respect Kobe #Legend #RIP
@codibutts: Damn so sad to hear the news about Kobe.
@aimeehall1001: RIP Kobe. Prayers for his family. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™
@TheoVon: Heartbreaking. Prayers for his family and friends.
@giannahammer: Holy shit ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
@itskcheyenne: This is heartbreaking. Couldn’t imagine how his wife feels. Omg
@itskcheyenne: Losing a child is a whole different level of pain.. I can’t stop praying for his wife
@angelababicz: My heart cannot take anymore.... his poor wife.... oh my God
@angelababicz: They say the world doesn’t stop for anyone, but today we all felt the earth stand still. ๐Ÿ’”
@ZNichols15: ๐Ÿ™
@KayCamUmagat: My heart hurts. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@briakristaaal: I feel sick to my stomach at this news. This one is hitting me hard.
@dramaxic: RIP Mamba ๐Ÿ˜ข
@nourfraij_: beautiful family. RIP Kobe ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
@MTVbrettski: Damn. One of my all time favorites. RIP Kobe Bryant
@Kenyaa_NOT: Kobe Bryant?!?? Bro what the fuck..
@briakristaaal: Actually at a loss for words. One of my idols. A business man in every sense of the word. RIP Mamba๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›
@cam_viney: Legend #RIPMamba
@LateyshaGrace: RIP Kobe , heartbreaking news ๐Ÿ˜ž. Your really not promised tomorrow ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
@chanelwestcoast: I’m beyond sad right now. Aside from being an absolute legend you were the nicest and sweetest person ever. One of the few guests I was genuinely star struck and nervous to meet on our show. Growing up in LA all I… https://instagram.com/p/B7y_62Xnc76/?igshid=hrflfse9b0c2
@sjmedd: Kobe Bryant was one of the hardest workers in the NBA and in life. His motivation, focus & dedication to what he was passionate about can inspire all of us. I rooted against him and disliked him growing up—but, later respected his work ethic and what he accomplished ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@Ridiculousness: RIP Kobe Bryant. A legend on and off the court.
@WestonBergmann: Fun fact: An actual challenge back in the day was a full-fledged basketball game. It was the entire cast VS Kobe Bryant and Reggie Miller. So it was like 9 on 2. And Kobe still beat their ass.
@AshleeFeldman: My heart hurts. No words. Rip Kobe and GiGi.
@JustJem24: He broke my heart, and now it's raining, just to rub it in... ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’”
@jordiedanielle: I’m at a loss for words, RIP and prayers up to Vanessa and the rest of the girls as they mourn the loss of their Father/Husband and Daughter/sister ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’”
@syrusmtv: Kobe ๐Ÿ€on the MTV Challenge at Hollywood YMCA. He actually said “His sister & him were actually fans of mine”  ... #basketball #legend #nba #hoops #thechallenge #mtv #funtimes #cool #goodvibes #live #love #learn… https://instagram.com/p/B7zAtj6BVWY/?igshid=ye24awe0b8uu
@_BG_Gomes: Prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@JOSHMBB19: “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do.” —Kobe Bryant
@BionicBrooks_: Nah man Kobe this can’t be real life.
@jasminegoode_: This hurts. ๐Ÿ’” R.I.P
@IamJoeyDillon: Praying for the Bryant family. I can only imagine and being a father, I couldn’t even start to go down that conversation of his daughter being involved. @kobebryant #prayersfortheBryants
@Idrisvirgo: ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
@paulawalnutsMTV: Heaven gained greatness today.  The world feels the void.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the Bryants and the other families and friends affected by this tragedy.  Hug your people tighter.  Make a phone call and tell them how much they are loved.  #ripkobe
@AdoreDelano: This is so heartbreaking... ๐Ÿ’” #RIP To all five of the lives lost. Condolences to all the families. ๐Ÿ˜” Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash
@BigTymers228: I'm Deeply Saddened To Hear About The Passing Of NBA Hall Of Famer Kobe Bryant @kobebryant & To Make Matters Worse His Daughter Gianna Was Also Involved In The Helicopter Crash & Died Along With Him. I've Watched… https://instagram.com/p/B7zPERRgOeL/?igshid=1c67x9c2oxh7x
@BigTymers228: R.I.P. Kobe Bryant ๐Ÿ˜” @kobebryant
@syrusmtv: Kobe Bryant & Reggie Miller Vs. MTV The Challenge [1998] https://youtu.be/50a8UQgHTuQ via @YouTube
@JennaCompono: So heartbreaking, sending prayers to his wife, family and friends. RIP Kobe & Gianna ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@mtvrrdarrell: ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
@MTVCeeJai: Words can’t even explain. My deepest condolences to the Bryant Family and to fellow fans and to the other passengers and their families.
@chloe_trautman: I’m sad.
@AllieJDee: My heart aches for Kobe Bryant, his daughter and the others lost in this tragedy. Saying a prayer for all whose lives he has affected๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@KeflaHare: Rest in Heaven Kobe “Bean” Bryant and “GiGi”. May God Allow your Wings the effort of protecting us all.  #MTVRealWorldvsRoadRulesChallenge #MambaForever #LakerNation #KobeBryant #GiGi
@TheMarkLong: Kobe shot an episode of @ChallengeMTV w/ us years ago. He was so kind and generous. He stayed after the shoot for an hour and signed everyone’s jerseys. I still have my jersey๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ RIP @kobebryant ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@hbarfield13:  R.I.P to one of my childhood icons. I’m shocked and saddened by the news of your passing along with your daughters. Prayers to your family ❤️ #TheMamba #KobeBryant #legend
@JustJem24: I want everybody to be happy & find peace. Even those who have wronged me & especially those I have wronged.
@TheRealNiaMoore: Today, for the first time that I’ve ever experienced, alcohol has absolutely no capability of numbing the pain.
@TamiRoman: Between the passing of Kobe, his beautiful daughter, the other lives lost in the crash & this Nipsey tribute bringing the hurt back again... I am all cried out...simply numb! Father God please cover the families & friends. Give them strength & peace Lord ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@MTVNate: Everyone knows that we have lost an iconic figure. Our questions needn't be answered.  We were all blessed to ever have witnessed the greatness. #prayersarewithyoumamba 
@cbmcnary: I can’t even phathom the pain the Bryant family must be going through.  Not a single set of words can make this easier. The amount of prayer coming your way is astounding! Just like Kobe.  #RIPKobe  ๐Ÿ˜”
@ZAKLONGO: When I was 13 I was in a mall in Miami. I saw Diddy, Shaq, and Kobe... I asked all of them for a photo. Kobe was the only one that said yes... I’ll never forget how happy it made me... I was telling my friends this story yesterday. RIP to the greatest ๐Ÿ˜ญ #KobeBryant
@kylemarve: No way man, no way. This Kobe thing can’t be real. I watched Kobe embarass other superstars and rip the heart out of teams night in and night out. I hated how good he was. He had a switch that he could flip that Bron just didn’t have at the time.No matter how you felt about him, you knew one thing: #mambamentality was a real.
@kylemarve: I expected to see Kobe at a championship parade this June, side by side with Lebron.  Full circle moment. Two GOATS. A legend like Kobe passing is a harsh reminder of our mortality. None of this is forever.
@kylemarve: Cliche but: don’t waste time. Don’t take any of this for granted. Show gratitude. And, always, let the people you love know that you love them.
@MrAshleyCain: RIP ๐Ÿ’” #KobeByrant
@syrusmtv: Remembering Masked Mamba ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ€This painting was hung at my shop on Melrose. Kobe touched all of our hearts๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ ... #nba #superstar #basketball #life #family #kobeybryant #people #kobe #giveback #ballislife #bball… https://instagram.com/p/B7z9bl7h1p6/?igshid=16pxuqrcvhy39
@LadyFougere: I can’t imagine the pain Vanessa, Kobe’s wife and mother to Gianna is going through! I had trouble sleeping all night, I kept going in my kids rooms watching them sleep and I laid extra close to Dean. My heart & prayers go to the families and all those lost!  #RIPKobe #RIPGianna
@RomeoMiller: The only man alive other than my father who shaped my way of thinking. No more tears, I know you and Gi are in a better place. Love ya Bean and praying for the fam. 8-24-2 #RIPMamba
@RomeoMiller: Heaven couldn’t wait. Rest in paradise Kobe and Gi and prayers to your family. Until we meet again. ๐Ÿ’œ✝️
@realmarkjansen: That smile was infectious. His work ethic was legendary. Kobe was something special ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ #mambamentality #mambaforever #ripkobe ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ข https://instagram.com/p/B70_0cXDd2L/?igshid=2cxing11ldr9
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Everybody that woke up this morning please look to the sky and thank God for waking you up ... our days really aren’t promised and we need to be grateful at all times .
@JustJem24: Yesterday was a painful reminder to keep what you love close bc everything we have in this world will one day be gone.
@faithstowers: I hope ppl see this tragedy and transform into better individuals. If you love someone love them. If you call a person a friend then ACTUALLY be a friend. Do more than post a heart emoji in their comments , Life is not guaranteed๐Ÿ˜Œ protect your legacy #genuine
@amba1210: Watch them come out with a movie about Kobe Bryant! I’m already looking forward to it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› #RIPLegend
@YASSARANTS: Unexpected death hits different.
@YASSARANTS: Wow so many people are affected by this death it’s crazy :(
@TerrenceJ: Woke up this morning wishing the news yesterday was a bad dream. So devastating. Can’t stop thinking about their family & loved ones during this difficult time. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@HaydenPWeaver: God dammit I still can’t believe it. This game was just 3 years ago.
@HaydenPWeaver: Watching his daughter get so hyped holy shit man
@dc408dxtr: RT’d that last post there bc I know our friend there in Indy @HaydenPWeaver is a fan of Butler where Gordon Hayward played & nearly pulled out that miracle off 10yrs ago. Still hard to think it was yesterday that this world of ours changed forever.
- @HaydenPWeaver: @dc408dxtr I had no idea Hayward did that until today. A historic class act.
@TheRealAnthonyM: LA just doesn’t feel the same ๐Ÿ˜”
@JustinBlu_: It’s important to love what you do. #KobeBryant
@SwaggyCTV: RIP KOBE BRYANT. I’m going to cry.
@SwaggyCTV: Nah that’s it. I’m crying. Bye guys.
@SwaggyCTV: Can someone explain to me how helicopters crash? I’m seriously lost and want to know. No funny shit man, I’m clueless. I don’t know anything when it comes to planes & helicopters. Engine problems, or couldn’t control it or...? Like what generally is the problem?
@SwaggyCTV: Kobe followed me on Twitter in 2013.... never forget. One of the happiest days of my life. I walked into my senior year of high school like I was the man. I really loved Kobe man. Like truly.
@SwaggyCTV: "@crissles: The thought of Kobe holding his daughter in their last moments, knowing what was coming, is breaking my heart." RT This is what’s killing me and making me cry. Multiple eyewitnesses said they heard the helicopter sputtering around before it crashed; meaning Kobe and co. had to know what was coming. I’m DISTRAUGHT.
@SwaggyCTV: Lebron gon have two titles in Miami on his resume, a title for Cleveland... and winning his 4th ring the year Kobe died in honor of him. BOOOOOOOOY
@BayleighDaily: I am actually broken up about the Bryant accident. This is too much! Please keep their entire family in your prayers. This is a big loss for all of us. #RipKobeBryant
@BayleighDaily: To lose your husband and daughter on the same day. LORD. Give her strength
@fessyfitness: Wtffff is going on ๐Ÿ˜จ no way this is real
@fessyfitness: Those words just don’t look real seeing them on my screen
@jccaylen: so apparently one of his daughters was with him in the helicopter crash.  this doesn’t sit well at all.  i can’t get the thought of a father & a daughter holding each each other, knowing it was their last moment w each other, out of my head... this is really fucking me up man
- @kailah_casillas: @jccaylen Terrifying ๐Ÿ’”
@msdeenguyen: RIP Kobe ๐Ÿ˜”
@DerrickMTV: Can’t stop listening to the stories and memories and the positive  impact you made on so many people’s lives. Thank You for Inspiring EVERYONE to be GREAT. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™#RIP #Kobe #RIP #GiGi #ThoughtsAndPrayers @kobebryant https://instagram.com/p/B74AfS4Bh6-/?igshid=1l5w395xq5yy7
@syrusmtv: W/ NBA Legends Kobe & Reggie Miller on set for the MTV Challenge. Working with such talent was a blessing. Kobe u will be missed. ... #referee #ref #hoops #basketball #challenge #reality #tv #television #sports… https://instagram.com/p/B74X8Heh43E/?igshid=4qpcoxtlqsvk
@TheRealNiaMoore: Kobe’s priest said he bumped into Kobe as he was walking out of church Sunday morning. His forehead was wet, because he’d just blessed himself. He woke up early to go pray that day, then headed back home to get GiGi to take her to her game. So many sad, eerie layers to this..
@TheRealNiaMoore: I desperately hope my mother can find all of my #8 volleyball jerseys...they are so sacred now. This man was my greatest hero outside of my father. My heart feel like it’s 1,000 pounds. All I can do is lean hard into my faith, and live a life that would make my idol proud.

@JOSHMBB19: The Grammys this year is filled with so many emotions my parents are crying every other performance ๐Ÿ˜ญ #GRAMMYs
@MattieLBreaux: Yassssss Lizzzo! Hit that shi** #GRAMMYs
@AshleeFeldman: Wow, the Grammys doing it right.
@MattieLBreaux: ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐•Ž๐•†๐•Ž #GRAMMYs
@JOSHMBB19: Holly shit Demi lovato ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคฏ #GRAMMYs
@MattieLBreaux: Wow Demi, just wow! #GRAMMYs
@MattieLBreaux: #GRAMMYs tAking me to church ๐Ÿ™
@JOSHMBB19: John legend, meek, this whole tribute ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ #GRAMMYs
@KariselleSnow: Demi cried, tried again, and fucking killed it. That is a fighter. #GRAMMYs
@QueerGirlzSlay: I JUST BAWLED MY FUCKING EYES OUT WHAT A LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE #demi #grammys MY QUEEN
@QueerGirlzSlay: DEMI LOVATO SAVED MY LIFE ON SOME REAL SHIT. I AM SPEECHLESS. MY INSPIRATION. #demilovato #grammys
@QueerGirlzSlay: Anyone by Demi lovato is the only song I’ll be listening to until 2021 bye y’all
@nourfraij_: there she is #DemiLovato ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– #TheGrammys
@nourfraij_: what an emotional night, my goodness. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ #GRAMMYs

@joss_mooney: Vegas babyyy...๐Ÿคฉ @Rogan_OConnor @Chippendales
@joss_mooney: I lied...I’m staying one more night!! @Rogan_OConnor  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Chippendales: Two Brits ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง + @Chippendales =  One ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Weekend in #Vegas! We had so much fun with @joss_mooney  + @Rogan_OConnor, these guys seriously know how to party! ๐Ÿพ Big thanks to everyone who made it out this weekend to cheer them on! ๐Ÿ“ท: @denisetruscello
@joss_mooney: Vegas, until next time...๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
@joss_mooney: What an amazing few weeks it’s been!! Now in LA for the foreseeable future...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ Have a great day...๐Ÿ˜
@Kmorrisx: Hangover from hell.
@tonyraines: I couldn’t resist ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿคฃ
@KendalSheppard: I need your pictures!! I posted a bunch on my Instagram but I want to share more! Please post here!! Not just with me, but with anyone/everyone. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
@BigRitt21: Challengemania was amazing, even better that I got to meet and chat with @KendalSheppard and @ToriFiorenza !!
@PaulB1176: I had a great time yet once again. Nashville was probably one of the funnier shows I’ve attended. Thanks @ToriFiorenza @KendalSheppard @MattieLBreaux @EricBanks #ChallengeMania
@gilthegreat86: Only at #ChallengeManiaLIVE where I get to meet these lovely ladies! @KendalSheppard @MattieLBreaux Tori Hall
@RandaGayl: #ChallengeMania Live Nashville. Thank you @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV 
@KendalSheppard @EricBanks @MattieLBreaux
@MarieCaraDfnder: Living proof of my excitement and non-stop talking with my hands with @KendalSheppard ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ #ChallengeManiaLIVE
@cbhuskins: What a weekend! First seeing @chelseahandler live and then #challengemania ! @MattieLBreaux thanks for being an amazing person on and off the camera and letting us hang out with you after the show. I can’t wait to watch you dominate on the challenge!
@MtvJess: 29 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚
@HedrichFiles: He deemed me the white James Harden and I’ve never been more flattered. @DerrickMTV
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽŠNashville, you might be my favorite city ever.๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป‍♂️ I will have more for you, I promise, like photos, videos, all of that...but for now, I hope you accept a Music City sized THANK YOU.๐Ÿ“ธ See you soon. Not soon enough. But soon! Our panel, I mean, UNREAL.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป #ChallengeMania #NSH
@Rissy504: To ⁦@MattieLBreaux⁩, you were so  sweet for taking a moment before that the M&G to come hang with us! Seeing you and Big Easy got us pumped. I’m so glad you shared your time with us and my friend got a great hug. Thank you ๐Ÿค—
@KendalSheppard: Thank you to everyone who came out to Challenge Mania in Nashville!! I'm so grateful for the experience and the chance to meet all of YOU! Extra thanks to @SHOTOFYAGER and @DerrickMTV for creating this community event. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปWant to send a massive thanks & shout out to our awesome panel from this Sat in Nash! @KendalSheppard @EricBanks @ToriFiorenza @MattieLBreaux
@loveistheammo +RW Atlanta’s Clint Wright! Such awesome energy on stage & all weekend! Can’t thank y’all enough! #ChallengeMania
@johnnybananas: Banana Envy ๐ŸŒ #ThisViewIsBananas
@amayasays: The 20 yearaversy of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge 2000 continues with our second mission. Here are Kat and I post-Demolition Derby and the first of a couple of ambulance visits for my fragile ass. #MTV #RealWorld #RoadRules #TheChallenge #20years
@TheRightReality: Itsssssss here!!!! THE ⁦@tjlavin⁩ INTERVIEW!!! Episode 100 of the podcast. What a time to be alive. Haha. Again big shout out to TJ for making time for us! https://t.co/lQndYIbMwc?amp=1
@TheMarkLong: You ready for a #RoadRules REUNION ??? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @mtv #mtv @KitHoover #MyForeverWingWoman ❤️
@hoofhrtd1254: @KitHoover @TheMarkLong WOW! So great seeing the two of you! Makes me feel old bc I definitely remember when @MTV was really great with #RoadRules #RealWorld #MTVSpringBreak 25 years ago! Thanks for the photo!
@TrishelleC: I’m dying over #TheBachelor tonight lol. This #Victoria chick is AWFUL. That “singer” guy didn’t give a crap about her and she’s making the biggest deal to Peter and his fake ass reaction is all ridiculous. These seasons are getting too fake @BachelorABC ๐Ÿคฎ
@TrishelleC: Victoria!!!! Feel bad about ruining marriages and sleeping with your friend’s husbands, not dating a guy before you met Peter. This girl is such a garbage human. #TheBachelor #Victoria #TheBachelorABC
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸšจNEXT on #ChallengeMania, RW San Diego’s @DJran joins me and @DerrickMTV! Send in your questions for Former @ChallengeMTV Champ RANDY BARRY! ๐Ÿ“ฒ
@mikethemiz: There’s a new boy band in town and we make our debut TONIGHT on the Season 2 premiere of @mizandmrs.  @IAmEliasWWE @RyanCabrera and I are looking for a good boy band name. Got one???
@johnnybananas: I don't burn bridges eh... I just loosen the bolts a little each day ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ”ฉ @1stlooktv #Montreal #ThisViewIsBananas #BananasTravels
@MTVBananas: @johnnybananas coming on @Ridiculousness Thursday, Feb 6th @ 10pm EST! Make sure you tune in!!! Maybe some Challenge 35 trailers will drop
@ChallengeMTV: You're starting a football team around one of these Challengers. Who do you choose? Drop your picks in the comments! ๐Ÿ‘‡
@DerrickMTV: NEW PODCAST is UP and we goin way back!! Back to the OG REAL WORLD: San Diego w/ Randy aka @djran! ๐Ÿคฟ⛵️-Me, @SHOTOFYAGER and Boom Bazooka Joe have one AMAZINGLY GOOFY and INTELLECTUALLY ENGAGING conversation you don’t want to miss!! WHADDUP #TBT! -๐ŸŽง๐Ÿ”ฅ: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽงNEW PODCAST UP!๐ŸŽงThis one counts as a #ThrowbackThursday too! RANDY BARRY (@DjRan) joins me & @DerrickMTV on #ChallengeMania to talk RW San Diego, 2 @ChallengeMTV shows, Brad, Robyn, Kima, Miz, Miami Parties, Boom Bazooka Joe & what he’s up to since! ๐Ÿ“ฒhttps://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F22213544


#ExDAY 
@ExOnTheBeach: Monday mood: "I'd like to purchase just 5 more minutes of the weekend" #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: Everyone to their coworkers today ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜’#exonthebeach
@AllieJDee: For everyone asking where my jumpsuit from the last ice ceremony was from: I bought it from a boutique! I am a whole seamstress, so I custom hemmed it to fit my body! If anyone needs custom fit alterations...๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿป‍♀️ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Uh, next! #ExOnTheBeach
@PriolaVictoria: Annadale native Nicole Zanatta (@n_zanattaMTV) got offered the work deal of a lifetime. Until she realized what she signed up for. https://silive.com/entertainment/2020/01/staten-islander-nicole-zanatta-talks-ex-on-the-beach-peak-of-love-experience-i-knew-i-could-be-in-trouble.html
- @n_zanattaMTV: @PriolaVictoria You guys need to upload a new pic lol ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@angelababicz: "@LifeofCelly_: Name a better MFKN ENTRANCE! I'll wait ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #WhattaQueen #QueenTings #exonthebeach queen of the Beach @RomeoMiller knows what's good ๐Ÿคช @angelababicz" RT Here comes troubleeee
@CoryWharton: School days ✌๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚
- @Bruce_Lee85: @CoryWharton Twins
@ExOnTheBeach: Tyranny & Sam have gotten a little closer, and Tyranny  can't help but express her anticipation of marriage...&...kids. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Could Sam be willing to risk it all? #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is all-new Thursday, at 9PM on @MTV ๐ŸŽฟ
@AllieJDee: Going on a date tonight with this guy who has a 4mo husky puppy, we’re deciding on a restaurant and I want to go to one that allows dogs so he can bring his, but how do I ask this?
@ExOnTheBeach: A new exes arrival puts Georgia & Callum's relationship on thin ice. ❄️ Don't miss new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love airing Thursday, at 9/8c on @MTV ⛷
@AllieJDee: I always knew I’d end back here in LA❤️๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ“ธ
@AdoreDelano: I love you.
@ItsLaDemi: had a man dressed up in a whole ass business suit, during his lunch break, on a rooftop in Manhattan, New York...squatting taking these photos of me back to back. All in a handshake deal that I would give him my number for a dinner date that evening. That Never happened. #scammer
@ExOnTheBeach: The power to ice someone out fell in the hands of Callum and Tyranny, but did they make the right decision? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ExOnTheBeach
@usweekly: #TheChallenge's Laurel Stucky is getting real about a traumatic event that happened 13 years ago. https://t.co/AfJLV4kEHw?amp=1
@ExOnTheBeach: Baby, this is the type of entertainment I've been needing! #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsLaDemi: Not sure if we were filming “The House Bunny” or @ExOnTheBeach ๐ŸŽ€Tune in tomorrow on @mtv !#LaDemi #Glam #ExOnTheBeach #MTV
@ItsAll_AboutTee: When you already said “that’s crazy” so many times and all you can do is this ... #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: me when I go to the office fridge and there's no more La Croix.Watch @CallumWeekender get surprised on a new episode of #ExOnTheBeach: Peak of Love Thursday at 9p!
@FreshHedz: The best dressed man of the year @callumweekender. BOSS MAN - u turned up last night G ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ...Fully loaders up with his @freshhedz. We are all so proud of you. Get your Freshhedz in ready for the weekend. Visit http://fresh-hedz.co.uk
@AllieJDee: Get ready for tomorrow nights new episode #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsLaDemi: When that direct deposit hits.
@ItsLaDemi: I don’t mind being talked about, just stop leaving out all the good stuff.
@L00kItsAshley: I have actually learned a couple things from watching @AlyssaHyde and @imcharlesdavis about the smokers lips. I had heard that happens but never really seen it lmao. Also when Alyssa had the ponytail put it and they sewed it into her hair. I had never seen how a sew in is done

@ExOnTheBeach: An ex is heading to the peak and Georgia fears that Callum may get caught up in the mess. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Who's going to meet their ex? ๐Ÿค” Don't miss an all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love airing TONIGHT, at 9/8c on @MTV ⛷
@ExOnTheBeach: ✨Only way to go is up✨ #ExOnTheBeach
@AllieJDee: New episode of @ExOnTheBeach tonight! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it’s fire week, you know what that means...PARTY TIME!๐Ÿ”ฅ
@AllieJDee: Can you guess the theme of tonight’s party based on my ex’s costume? ๐Ÿคฃ Don’t miss tonight’s new episode tonight at 9 on @MTV #exonthebeach
- @carlos_t_chavez: @AllieJDee @MTV I think I could cast for the next elf movie ๐Ÿ˜‚
@JustJem24: It’s ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ week tonight on an all new episode of @ExOnTheBeach ๐Ÿฅ‚
@JustJem24: Always plotting ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜! @ExOnTheBeach
@ItsLaDemi: me 24/7 finding out about people’s business when I have no business even being in their business. @ExOnTheBeach #lademi
@BeeJayClinton: Y’all .@AdoreDelano has been my idol for YEARS now and watching her on @ExOnTheBeach only solidifies this.
@tayrenee_10: Georgia may be the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen! @ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: It may be fire week, but a few exes are about to be left COLD ๐Ÿ˜ฐ Watch all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love starting tonight, at 9pm only on @MTV ๐Ÿ”
@ExOnTheBeach: Why the excitement? #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is all new in just 15 minutes starting at 9/8c on @MTV ๐Ÿ‘
@jakkofheartss: Without the mental patient or the houseplant what’s even gonna happen on tonight’s episode?? Hope y’all mis my manic ass a lil and don’t worry I’m not going back to therapy (unless MTV wanna pick up dat bill) ๐Ÿคก
- @JustJem24: @jakkofheartss I miss yall already ๐Ÿ˜ซ


AS THEY SAW IT: "Don't Say Soulmate" 
@ExOnTheBeach: Emotions are running HIGH all-new #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love starts now on @MTV ๐Ÿ™Œ RT if you're watching + live tweeting with us all show long ๐Ÿ“บ
@MTV: *New episode of @ExOnTheBeach starts right NOW on MTV*   Me:
@ExOnTheBeach: Sam might've been on track with Tyranny, until she mentioned a baby. #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "I just need to bring her down here")
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I never said I wanted kids WITH him . I answered buddies question . Which is honest . I do see myself having kids in the next 3-4 years cause IM GONNA BE 30! #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Friend: Hey, you ready? I'm 5 minutes away. Me: Duh!  Also me:  (GIF: Callum - "I just need my foundation and my bronzer and I'm good to go baby")
@parisdecaro: #exonthebeach we liveeee
- @ExOnTheBeach: @parisdecaro Are they each other's next? #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: What would YOU do if you were in Adore's position? Stuck between a possible love, and your bff. #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "What am I gonna do with this")
@ExOnTheBeach: Here comes trouble! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of group panicking when alarm for Peak of Doom sounds)
@B3cardi: Can we just take a minute to appreciate how phenomenal @AdoreDelano hair looks right now? #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@nikole332: Ex on the beach peak of love ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ
@ExOnTheBeach: Yikes! Betcha Callum wasn't expecting to see his first love, Paris! ๐Ÿ‘‹ #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of her taking off helmet)
@parisdecaro: Lil P always brings the sunshine babyyyyy  #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Honestly this next party in the chalet I got so drunk . Can’t wait to see how ridiculous I made myself look #jesustakethewheel #causeimgonnacrash
@ExOnTheBeach: Standby, Georgia is currently losing her sh*t! #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "Why me again")
- @becky63090: @ExOnTheBeach Me everytime I get a notification for jury duty. ๐Ÿ™„
@ExOnTheBeach: Things are about to get juicy between Callum and Georgia #ExOnTheBeach    (GIF: Allie - "Please buckle your seat belts we're about to hit alot of turbluence")
@parisdecaro: Aw everyone was just so FRICKING cute this first night - they accepted me like a little family accepting their new adopted child. #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@parisdecaro: Sam and these eggs omg I can not ๐Ÿฅš #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Jemmye right now basically. QUEEN ENERGY @JustJem24!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@B3cardi: @JustJem24 ’s challenge is showing and I love it #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@UpInThisMug: And THIS is why we love @JustJem24!! Need more of her! MORE! #exonthebeach #exonthepeak #eotb
@edwinisthebest: In my house we respect @JustJem24
@Gemini3690: .@JustJem24 says fuck it let's... #ExOnTheBeach
@becky63090: Me watching @JustJem24 concoct the perfect plan to create some drama in this boring koombiyah episode. . . #ExOnTheBeach #exonthepeak
@csoniaofficial: I love how @JustJem24 says it how it is ❤️ oh and of course with wine ๐Ÿท on hand while stirring some sh*t up lol I love it #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePeak
@ItsAll_AboutTee: First of allllllllllll , no one tried to make friend with paris to get him away from her . I thought she was cute and friendly and she asked me to show her around so I did just that #exonthebeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: And second of alllllllllll my problem with Sam was that since we were getting to know each other and so honest with each other I felt since we DID talk about everything else he would give me the respect to warn me before the whole house .  But he didn’t . That’s why I was salty.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Because I found out the decision when the house did . And I was highly embarrassed. But it is what it is #exonthebeach
@rachel_fisher13: Thank goodness @JustJem24 coming through this ep trying to entertain us #exonthebeach #exonthepeak
@SamanthaTrousd2: "I'm here to fuck shit up." @JustJem24 yes honey!! My mindset! Thanks for the drama love ๐Ÿ˜˜ #exonthebeach
@ExOnTheBeach: OOP! Sam just won the fire date and chooses to go with Paris #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: "frolicky" @ItsAll_AboutTee #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: A real man wears makeup. @CallumWeekender gets it. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Danny starts opening their heart to Tyler. #ExOnTheBeach @AdoreDelano
@PurveyorsofPop: Callum when he sees his face on the Exsicle. #ExOnTheBeach @CallumWeekender
@PurveyorsofPop: Callum when his ex Paris arrives on the Peak to see him #ExOnTheBeach @CallumWeekender @parisdecaro
@PurveyorsofPop: Georgia when @CallumWeekender comes back to the Chalet with his ex #ExOnTheBeach @georgia_steel
@PurveyorsofPop: Georgia to Tyler right now. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Why everyone gotta be so salty to @ItsAll_AboutTee just cause she wants to make a new friend? #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me watching @CallumWeekender try to talk to @georgia_steel right now. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Sam wins the Fire Date. @SamRobertBird #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when Ryan and Magdalena return to the Chalet. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Ugh I just want Adore and La Demi to have infinite quality time together, who needs romance anyways @AdoreDelano @ItsLaDemi #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Paris to Callum when she realizes he isn't interested in rekindling. #ExOnTheBeach @parisdecaro
@edwinisthebest: This is @JustJem24 on Ex On The Beach
@frankieendoondo: So am I the only person who feels like @JustJem24 just brought a breath of fresh air to #exonthebeach it was getting boring and she gave us something to be excited about.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: If I would’ve won the date I told Sam I would’ve taken @RomeoMiller lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
@jakkofheartss: What if I came back to the chalet next week... #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: Ryan & Magdalena return to the chalet after a family emergency #ExOnTheBeach
@frankieendoondo: I know @JustJem24 missed Ryan the most .. who was running sis her wine ? While he was gone ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ExOnTheBeach: My ex and I always jumping to conclusions in our relationship #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of Sam and Paris bungee jumping)
@parisdecaro: I literally died and came back to life - best date ever! #exonthebeach @ExOnTheBeach
@johnny_BB22: With all the plotting and pot stirring @JustJem24 is doing on ex on the peak, I can only imagine the shit she would start on @CBSBigBrother ๐Ÿ˜‚ #BB22 #MTV
@Slcarter85: Jemmye is just here to stir shit and doesn’t care about these people’s feelings. A bitch after my own heart. #ExOnTheBeach #ExOnThePeak
@PurveyorsofPop: Tyranny while Sam and Paris are describing their bungee jumping date. #ExOnTheBeach @ItsAll_AboutTee
@ExOnTheBeach: Mood on Tyranny #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF of her holding wine glass)
@ExOnTheBeach: Going into the weekend like ๐Ÿ•บ #ExOnTheBeach (GIF of Carlos dancing)
@EmbarrassSpread: That escalated very quickly... #ExOnTheBeach
@ExOnTheBeach: "@kissesroda: #exonthebeach carlos... hes so cute..." RT Oh we're crushing ๐Ÿ‘€ #ExOnTheBeach
@EmbarrassSpread: Ryan thought he was a girl. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Sir!!!!! #ExOnTheBeach
@ItsAll_AboutTee: "@sisiplease: @ItsAll_AboutTee Why were u on ex on the beach? 8 episodes and no ex for u?๐Ÿค” and why is everyone in the house get to bood up but you? Something is fishy" RT Maybe they save the best for last... who knows
@B3cardi: @ItsLaDemi ‘s reaction just made me spit my water out Hahahaha Same sis, same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@parisdecaro: I swear to god Niall one of my favourite people on this earth @ExOnTheBeach #ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: Me when @SamRobertBird & Paris head to the fireplace and I can sit back and relax bc my masterplan was executed perfectly... @ExOnTheBeach #exonthebeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Jemmye right now"sleeping" while Adore and La Demi argue over her. #ExOnTheBeach @JustJem24
@trendyloser: We seriously don’t deserve this ICON @JustJem24 #ExOnTheBeach  (GIF: "The tables have turned")
@PurveyorsofPop: Me when it's @AdoreDelano's turn to throw a party in the Chalet. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Tyranny when Sam and Paris go into the Fire Place together #ExOnTheBeach @ItsAll_AboutTee
@PurveyorsofPop: Is this #ExOnTheBeach or Game of Thrones?
@PurveyorsofPop: Allie when Niall and Carlos start fighting with each other. #ExOnTheBeach @AllieJDee
@PurveyorsofPop: Galadriel WHO?????? Sorry I only know @AdoreDelano. #ExOnTheBeach
@PurveyorsofPop: Adore and La Demi's friendship breaking up is the worst break up that could possibly happen on #ExOnTheBeach and I am NOT here for it.
@ExOnTheBeach: Are Adore & LaDemi about to end their friendship? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ExOnTheBeach
@swtduh: @JustJem24 gave us one of the best episodes of this season just by stirring the pot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ #ExOnTheBeach
@DaYungGh0ul: Yo @JustJem24 is the MVP of this episode. I just love how she is just sitting back and just watching the shitshow. #ExOnTheBeach
@meawwofficial: 'Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love' Preview: Georgia and Callum argue while Niall and Carlos lock horns over Allie #ExontheBeach @MTV https://t.co/2VjAW6g1pl?amp=1
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Welp. I’m hungry . Guess I’ll decide what imma eat now since the episode is over
@Jannessaa_xo: I know that look Tyranny wants to throw that glass at his head๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #ExOnTheBeach
@Ilovemarylinmo3: Also tyranny  #ExOnTheBeach
@JustJem24: Y’all already know this week’s @ExOnTheBeach recap is about to be extraaaaaaaaa.
@ExOnTheBeach: Carlos and Niall bump heads, Adore gets called down to the Sauna of Secrets, and LaDemi is put on blast. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ExOnTheBeach: Peak Of Love is all-new next Thursday, at 9PM on @MTV ⛷
@AllieJDee: Are you team Carlos or Team Niall? Or forget them both and live my life? #ExOnTheBeach
@brazen_unicorn: She is me. ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ryan’s back in the house 5 minutes & he’s already demonstrating his value. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #SAVAGE #ExOnThePEAK #ExOnTheBeach @AdoreDelano @RyanDGallagher @MTV
@ItsLaDemi: I honestly have not even watch tonight‘s episode on MTV. But it sounds like there’s a lot of drama.
@meawwofficial: 'Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love': Sam chooses Paris for a date and leaves Tyranny feeling bitter #ExontheBeach @MTV https://t.co/zZezJVGXPE?amp=1



❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Coming up tomorrow, is Ex On The Beach making its way to the soap opera that's taking place near where the next Super Bowl will be? Exes dominate a boat party in Siesta Key as we wrap up last week's episode here, plus is there a connection brewing among lovers from last season and one-half of AYTO's biggest romance of last year? See you then, and congrats KC...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).