Saturday, May 8, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - "Butts & Hall's Hangover Cure"

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

Hey there... you all have just enjoyed a fine Saturday night as Champs vs. Stars Challenger Michelle Waterson dropped a decision in the UFC octagon, and Canelo Alvarez's fight with Billy Joe Saunders has just ended down in Dallas with the Mexican getting the TKO win. And now, we're about to bring you a little fun to bring this night to a end as DCBLOG brings you the 'Pulse of Floribama Shore and the trip out west now starting to reach its sunset.

After spending most of this Season 4 being snowed in by a winter trip up to Montana with lots going down there, last week the Bam finally got to exchange those layers for some swimwear and warmer weather as they flew down to former MTV Spring Break host town, Lake Havasu in Arizona for the rest of their vacation. And as they returned to familiar settings with the warm desert climate there in the Valley of the Sun and to having a resort to themselves just as the Jersey Shore crew had earlier this year up in Las Vegas, thing did get heated a bit when Gus finally let it out that he and Aimee's cousin got to hunch in the cabin.

This week, their stay in Chateau Floribama rages on as everyone finally gets a much needed break from the drama, as Gus finally feels confident to let what happened in the past finally stay there in the past. As she finally brings this winter to an end, Nilsa will also find herself having to come to grips with how cruel the events of what's gone on the past year can be when it comes to an important part of any new mom's journey to parenthood. And it wouldn't be a season of Floribama without mentioning the one who seems to be joined at the neck of his brother... and he's about to do that again.

After the jump, it's trying to find a cure to the perfect hangover, as Puke and Rally Time returns to the Floribama Shore world and Week 11 of Season 4. But if you are a reality TV fan, you don't want to miss what we got afterwards: a new reality show featuring one of the Bam's biggest fans and one who we saw rule the Ex On The Beach house. Thanks for wrapping your Saturday with us...


AS THEY SAW IT: "Butts & Hall's Hangover Cure"  
@nillythesquid: 37 weeks 
@nillythesquid: 2020 was the toughest year of my life. I  turned my L’s into W’s and I know in my heart I’m making my dad proud Red heart never give up! There is light at the end of the tunnel 
@nillythesquid: Helllllooooo Hulu 
@pimpfrydrice: @floribamashore made it to @hulu !!! Amazing!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: First of all...I’m single until I’m married...
@pimpfrydrice: It takes 172 days (6 months) for a man to know if he truly wants to spend the rest of his life with you. Don’t be out here giving your youth and good years to these indecisive, immature, financially irresponsible goofies.
@pimpfrydrice: If I really like you and you ain’t lowkey obsessed with me in the pursuing phase..., we ain’t gon work...
@missnatalienunn: Tomorrow my show @FloribamaShore is backkkkkkkkk  Tune in tweet live with me #mtvfloribamashore @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @495Prods
@KirkMedas: First sober Cinco De Mayo since I was 6
@MattieLBreaux: 32 and thriving honey!
- @pimpfrydrice: Happy birthday beautiful! @MattieLBreaux !! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @MattieLBreaux: @pimpfrydrice Thanks mama
@MattieLBreaux: Thank u all or the birthday wishes 
@CameronMinor1: @MattieLBreaux happy birthday to the one true Queen and only Princess❤
@tiffanyheinen: Happy Birthday @MattieLBreaux wish I was on a couch with u in Mexico
@tiffanyheinen: Don’t forget to watch my girl @aimeehall1001 on an all new episode of 
@FloribamaShore tonight on @MTV 
@495Prods: Another day in Lake Havasu! Beach with umbrella Things are sure to heat up on tonight’s @FloribamaShore 8/7c on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@FloribamaShore: It's the perfect day in Lake Havasu, but is @JeremiahBuoni's invite about to throw a wrench in it all? Find out if they can keep the peace on tonight's #MTVFloribamaShore!
@KirkMedas: TONIGHT 8/7c #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfrydrice: My only hope is that if the pontoon sunk, @nillythesquid would share the piece of wood... new episode of @floribamashore TONIGHT! #MTVFloribamashore @495Prods
@pimpfrydrice: So my booty big now but when I asked the Lord for my Peach, I forgot to mention to not add the other fat in prayer. Nobody told me the booty meat came with the back fat, the little pudge, & all the other additions too. So be specific in your prayers cause God gon bless you tenfold.
- @KirkMedas: @pimpfrydrice Yep. Can’t just gain or lose fat in one spot 
@codibutts: Things are about to get real interesting, y’all! Catch an all-new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c!
@nillythesquid: Girls day!!! Tune into a brand new episode of #mtvfloribamashore starting in 30 minutes! Get your pop corn ready! It’s going to be good!
@aimeehall1001: 30 minutes until Floribama!! #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Friendly reminder: Words not matching actions is manipulation and refusing to take accountability for that is gas lighting and gas lighting is a form of abuse.
@missnatalienunn: Tonight a new episode of @FloribamaShore I can’t wait #MTVFloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @495Prods  everyone retweet
@JeremiahBuoni: Things are about to get real interesting, BRO!!! Catch an all-new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 8/7c!
@KirkMedas: Almost time!!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: It’s almost that time.  Who is ready to live with me. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore

@FloribamaShore: It's finally Thursday y'all! Who's tuned in to a brand new #MTVFloribamaShore?  (GIF: Nilsa - "This is what I've been waiting for!")
@codibutts: Ok here we go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Looking forward to a completely happy, drama-free episode. No fights. No yelling. Yeah....not gonna put money on that. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
- @aimeehall1001: @GeoffKeith I wouldn’t put my money on that either.. #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Lets love tweet tonight’s episode! Don’t forget to use hashtag #mtvfloribamashore so we can tweet you back!!!
@aimeehall1001: Only we wake up and go to the bar. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Retweet if you think I should be a therapist. #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: I Still always give people the benefit of the doubt, no matter how they treat me... that’s just who I  am #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Hustled, scammed, bamboozled! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Aimee looking at Nilsa)
- @codibutts: @FloribamaShore It’s a damn shame. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Wouldn’t it be funny if @codibutts threw up in the straw that everyone is drinking out of the bucket. #mtvfloribamashore
@JeremiahBuoni: This afternoon is about to be schwasty #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni Is that Captain Fun? #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @codibutts bout to throw up on me #mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 I don’t know if you need to be a therapist. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahhaha a “MAN MOSA “ @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: I could have been allergic to water!! How dare the bartender give me a non alcoholic drink. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love this place! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I love this place!")
@aimeehall1001: There are people who are allergic to water!! Look it up!! #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: I  ordered @codibutts and @aimeehall1001 a virgin because they were going downhill fast! That makes me a good friend #mtvfloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: No.. it makes you a liar @nillythesquid #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Hahahahaha fake drunks @aimeehall1001 @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: YOU KNOW THE MF DRILL! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "Let's puke and f___ing rally!")
@codibutts: Let’s go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Good times and good vibes?! How long will this last?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I’m the definition of a drunk aunt. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 We all need an Aunt Aimee. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Man my head is killing me I’m dealing with a hangover and then I start chugging drinks when I get up.... Sound like a recipe for success #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @JeremiahBuoni The only way to stop a hangover is to just keep goin'  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore That’s what I’m hoping #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Just call me milfsa #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: #DrMermaidGoddessAimee has a perfect ring to it right? @aimeehall1001 #TherapistInTraining #mtvfloribamashore 
@GeoffKeith: Therapist @aimeehall1001! I need my psychologist to be sober :) @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni is already struggling! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Jeremiah's already struggle city.")
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahha @JeremiahBuoni STRUGGLE CITY @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @missnatalienunn Struggling! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@aimeehall1001 might allergic to water...drinks a coke which is mostly water...@FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Go Candace go!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hhahahhahaha THATS A LAWSUIT @aimeehall1001 ur so funny #Mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Hahahahaha fake drunks @aimeehall1001 @codibutts #MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas No we were def drunk. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @JeremiahBuoni to Damn big to be on that kayak  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: ISO a good lawyer so I can sue the bar that gave me a virgin drink. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 I  got a good one as long as you don’t sue me for giving it to you lol #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: Ok deal @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 I am ready help you sue too! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore It was for your own good lol
@codibutts: I am so proud of @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni It really is nice being out on the water in Az #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Just gotta soak it in man. Beautiful view #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: lmaooo @KirkMedas trying to keep candace close to the shore and she kept paddling not caring at all  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I don’t think either have really tried  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Living vicariously through my roomies #mtvfloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid @FloribamaShore I know lol #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore Don’t be mean to me when vagina hurts #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: I’d hire @aimeehall1001 as my therapist! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahhaha ALLERGIC TO WATER @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @missnatalienunn I hope not @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahahahha @aimeehall1001 GREAT JOB @pimpfrydrice your doing great @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: I honestly think @GusSmyrnios has tried to forgive @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@tl_clay11: @aimeehall1001 girl I know exactly what is running through your mind in this conversation Lord have mercy. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: And now... we drink! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "That's just how it is.")
@nillythesquid: The truth is hard to hear especially when you don’t wanna hear it. Period #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am not peeing @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Captain Fun is tired and he needs his rest #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm going to sleep!")
@codibutts: See ya! @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Goodnight.")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts Night all #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: ALIENS ARE REAL #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Who believes in aliens?! #MTVFloribamaShore I  do!
@codibutts: Damn I am drunk. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I got a bottle of holy water! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid We all need it. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Wake up @JeremiahBuoni  come onnnn have fun some fun! Shot a clock @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @missnatalienunn Five more minutes #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @aimeehall1001 has the best spelling for cinnamon #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: Idk why @codibutts lies about peein in the pool when I can literally see it. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: COVID ruins everything #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid Yeah it does. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Mermaids are real!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @aimeehall1001 Yeah I don’t think so. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@jesvibin: the way @aimeehall1001 spelled cinnamon... I’m fuckin dead   #mtvfloribamashore" RT Merriam-Webster is shaaaking! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: See this is why I need to stop drinking when I get on the subject of aliens. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahahahhahahahahhaha @aimeehall1001  a hang over cure! Hahahahhah @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 and I have the best  drunk ideas! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @codibutts Y’all really do #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I love getting drunk with @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Me too #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: So we were suppose to do our baby gender reveal in lake havasu with all the roomies and my mom and sister, but since Gus couldn’t make it we had to cancel it... #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Like if your hangover last more than one day. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@jesvibin: I love that @nillythesquid, @aimeehall1001 and @KirkMedas are both listening and giving substantial advice to Gus. That’s what REAL friends do #mtvfloribamashore
@GeoffKeith: Whaaaaaaat?! @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (S-cap of her spelling cinnemon wrong)
- @codibutts: Yeah I don’t think that right @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I hate that Gus couldn’t come @nillythesquid I really wanted to meet him ! #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
- @JeremiahBuoni: @pimpfrydrice Same!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Am I right? #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Cinamin?")
- @JeremiahBuoni: Close enough #MTVFloribamaShore
@DQ_the_Man: @nillythesquid I hate seeing you so sad. Trust me when I tell you, COVID really is a B****!!! I’m so sorry that Gus 2.0 couldn’t make it. Hugging faceRed heartFolded hands #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: Can I have Captain Fun aka @JeremiahBuoni for my birthday next month?!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: How we come up with million dollar ideas like our hangover cure. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I was so sad for @nillythesquid when her Gus couldn’t make it. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@1papabutts Jerrie Butts/Codi's Dad: Getting ready for a little show called @floribamashore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @1papabutts We throwing down at the Butts! #MTVFloribamaShore
@mrhicksatlarge: I like @aimeehall1001 medicated version spelling of "cinamin" #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @missnatalienunn @KirkMedas @codibutts
@BillingsOctavia: @pimpfrydrice "Personally, I think all these people need Jesus."  I love you girl @uptodatetv @sallyannsalsano @495Prods @FloribamaShore #FloribamaShore  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@cb_yellowjacket: "Personally, I think all these people need Jesus." -@pimpfrydrice True words indeed! #MTVFloribamaShore" RT We really do! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I feel so bad for @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I think mermaids are real! @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore me too @aimeehall1001
@FloribamaShore: Preach, @pimpfrydrice  #MTVFloribamaShore
@mels452: Cracking up at how @aimeehall1001 spelled cinnamon #MTVFloribamaShore
@BrittneyBalla17: Even though @aimeehall1001 can't spell some words correctly, her handwriting is gorgeous! ✍ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Love you @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore you always have the right things to say to make me feel better 
@cb_yellowjacket: The way @aimeehall1001 spelled "cinnamon" was hilarious!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Damn you can swat fly’s with @pimpfrydrice eyelashes! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all are hanging out with the wrong people if they don't.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Candace - "Personally, I think all these people need Jesus.")
@Shellnicole23: @pimpfrydrice has the best advice. So wise. #MTVFloribamaShore
@mfkeys1: @pimpfrydrice doing all kinds of one lining preaching this episode  #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: The best thing that has come out of being on #MTVFloribamaShore is the life long friends I have made. SO thankful!
@missnatalienunn: Awww @pimpfrydrice comforting @nillythesquid  #Mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: I love @pimpfrydrice.. she gives the best positive advice to @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore
@jesvibin: i love @pimpfrydrice i’m happy she had that intimate moment with @nillythesquid, keeping her spirits up. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Josh and Lenns are coming!!!! It’s gonna be awesome, I can’t wait! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: oh shit  why y’all have to air that. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Kimberlykokourt: @FloribamaShore is so very entertaining tonight! #FloribamaShore: #MTVFloribamaShore! Love this show! @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @sallyannsalsano
@carlysuzanne85: Even though I’m an atheist, I would welcome a prayer & blessing from @pimpfrydrice ANY DAY! What a great friend to have #FloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I feel like @nillythesquid is going through so much... I think we all been there... when it rains; it pours. But just know God always has a perfect plan. Love you and your new family so much Nilly! #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@BrittneyBalla17: Its hard to find the friends that may not understand fully but will help you get through it! @nillythesquid  & @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@Lavendergeminis: I love how close the girls have gotten since season 1.  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT They’re my girls for life! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: what is your favorite drink ladies... AIMEE.... CANDACE.... NILSA... and ur cousin too aimee.  TELL USSSS @MTV @FloribamaShore 
- @pimpfrydrice: @KvonComedy Henny n Coke. I think the entire world knows this #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: Aimee and Candace have stood beside me through the hardest times of my life and I cannot wait for them to stand beside me on the best day of my life, the day I marry Gus #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: You can just look how sad @nillythesquid is  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Girls day?! Say less!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: Would like to thank @pimpfrydrice and her saying about God.  Going through a rough time but you never know what God has planned.  That entire scene and what she said, really hit home. So thank you Candace. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios and myself are sending buckets again! Let’s go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: I can’t get a break from these buckets #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Get wit the program dawg. Send it! @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas IM TRYING!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas Yeah let’s go! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: GURLS DAYYYYYY #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@pimpfrydrice: @JeremiahBuoni don’t be a punk,.. drink the BUCKETS!! #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: Those sweet tea vodka and water buckets are Fire #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I like that a BOUGIE GIRLS DAY! @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 NO BOYS
@aimeehall1001: Hey @JeremiahBuoni if your getting drunk again tonight please don’t holler on your balcony and wake me up. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 No promises #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: Girls days are the best days. #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid
@KvonComedy: Who from the cast should be our president next. I vote for Candace because she takes nooooo crap. and we need that now more than ever @MTV @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@nillythesquid: Josh is coming and the boys are sending buckets?! This should totally turn out well... right?  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @missnatalienunn: @nillythesquid Drammmmmaaaaaa a fight for sure @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
@codibutts: It’s time send buckets! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: It took me 7 times to get my license. I think I finally got it the last time because the man felt sorry for me. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @pimpfrydrice "A Bougie Girl’s Day" I’m down @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: As always. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore  (GIF: "Looks like the guys are already drunk.")
@KirkMedas: I know random facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My little bump  @pimpfrydrice getting the angles #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Captain Fun is back for Round 3! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah - "Let's do it!")
@nillythesquid: My girls know how to cheer me up! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Love youuuuu @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @KirkMedas Love you more #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: It’s me!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore @codibutts
@nillythesquid: Aww @JeremiahBuonii def wanna be around when your bro end friend come! We just wanna go on a little boat ride! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @pimpfrydrice jumping on that kayak WITH her hair out….do you understand how big of a move for this black girl lol.  #mtvfloribamashore 
- @pimpfrydrice: @ItsMsHawkins2u Man... the things I do for this show  #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@cb_yellowjacket: Excited for the girls day!! #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid
@jesvibin: @pimpfrydrice taking pictures of nilsa and her bump was so cute #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I love it. @GusSmyrnios said yes bring us another bucket! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: We are chugging ladies. Tunnel vision #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: “I actually enjoy when they don’t speak” Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joy - @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: I enjoy when they don’t speak. #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: Aww @nillythesquid you’re so beautiful and your dress looks pretty!! @pimpfrydrice @uptodatetv #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @BillingsOctavia Awww thanks babe
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Drunk conspiracy theories…….isn’t that how all conspiracy theories are made in the first place???? By drunk people??? #mtvfloribamashore 
@nillythesquid: Candace and her unicorn lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Yeah, but I mean with gas prices where they're at...idk. @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore  (Pic of Floribama Fact: "Mars is less than 22 light-minutes away from Earth.")
- @aimeehall1001: @GeoffKeith True!! Gas is way to high rn! #MTVFloribamaShore
@IIIMarvin: And Shout-Out To The #FourHorseman Of #MTVFloribamaShore And Partying @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @codibutts And @GusSmyrnios What's Up My Brothers Loving Tonight's New Episode. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m sipping on some yummy cider... not as good as champagne but it’ll do I guess  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Don’t get me talking about space I am obsessed with space. Dillon got me a telescope for Valentine’s day so I can look into space and look for aliens. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @laurennnderson: @aimeehall1001 Tonight I learned the #MTVFloribamaShore people are my people. And by that I mean alien enthusiasts
@missnatalienunn: Cheers to GIRLS DAY @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice
@mels452: The production did not have to fact Aimee like that  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Jeremiah’s is to drunk and big to be on this kayak. I’m praying for you @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
- @KirkMedas: @nillythesquid Thanks 
@pimpfrydrice: The water looked like Mars seriously... I’ve never seen red rocks #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@ashleyrenesc: Two drunk bros, one kayak. What can go wrong #MTVFloribamaShore @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@codibutts: "@jezpineapple: What is the turquoise drink? @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I don’t know it was good. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: We're here to Puke Rally Repeat #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "That's the growth we need.")
@JeremiahBuoni: IM THIRSTY!!  (GIF: "Where are our drinks?")
@GeoffKeith: Director: "Yeah, give me Jeremiah on the Cock Cam. Thank you." @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@tl_clay11: We all know who stirs sh*t up on this show @aimeehall1001 and it ain’t Josh.  #mtvfloribamashore" RT It’s Codi? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Candace really has come a long way #MTVFloribamaShore
@RealityTVBabe00: Love seeing how close these girls have gotten since season 1. @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: 24 hour baby making factory up in here #MTVFloribamaShore
@DQ_the_Man: I agree with @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfrydrice! @nillythesquid is absolutely the most gorgeous pregnant woman of all! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Proud of you @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@cb_yellowjacket: The girls have really matured since the first season!! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid
@FloribamaShore: What a bro-mantic afternoon! We love to see it.  #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Gus - "God!")
@aimeehall1001: Lake Havaneese really is so beautiful. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@ashleyrenesc: Why do @KirkMedas and @JeremiahBuoni sound@like needy ass girlfriends?  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I will never let you gooooo!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm the queen of the shooore!")
@pimpfrydrice: Y’all see I ain’t drop that Henny bottle on that boat tho #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
- @FloribamaShore: @pimpfrydrice TALENT. #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: I’ve always wanted a titanic moment... @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: She's not wrong! Crown #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "I'm the queen of the shooore!")
@lauradharris: @pimpfrydrice is holding on to that bottle! #Priorities  #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: @aimeehall1001 “bitch you got a hot body!” @pimpfrydrice “you look like a beautiful mama” #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @nillythesquid "I’m The Queen Of The Shore" I love that @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @uptodatetv @FloribamaShore #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @BillingsOctavia Yassss #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@pimpfrydrice: Thank you @KirkMedas for being with me as I was conquering my WPA fears  Kirk worst than Raymond Rice #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Bucket drink = Group Sucking Project  #YouSawItToo #mtvfloribamashore 
@KvonComedy: I would nominate either codi or kirk as vice president of this fine country. because they would bring us all together and into a hot tub @MTV @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@missnatalienunn: Gus and @codibutts @GusSmyrnios  the josh coming is not gonna be good! @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: Hahahahhahah the crystal ball l says a storm clouds coming @codibutts @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Seagulls are bully’s. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Seagulls are always attacking @FloribamaShore #Mtvfloribamashore
- @codibutts: @missnatalienunn It’s because @aimeehall1001 is always trying to feed them. #MTVFloribamaShore

@codibutts: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Good Eye!")
@JeremiahBuoni: THE BOYS ARE HERE!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Josh is coming!!! Any predictions of what’s going to happen? #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Da boys are hereeeeee. Happy for ya @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: "@terrih1972: I can not figure out the weather on #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore with what they are wearing. Is it warm or cool?" RT We don't know. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: I love Captain Fun!! @JeremiahBuoni @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Y'all know the bam is about to go out with a BANG Don't miss the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore next Thursday at 8/7c!
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Oookkkkuuurrrr #MTVFloribamaShore
@495Prods: Only one more episode to go… thanks for watching See you next Thursday for the Season Finale of #MTVFloribamaShore on @MTV @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon


😎    😎    😎

So we are now set for another amazing finish to winter and spring with the Floribama Bam as, yes, Jeremiah's brother Josh is about to invade the resort with friend Lenns... and if what we've seen in the past is a sign -- cough THAT kiss in the bar, this trip will not end without some drama and especially with the elephant in the room of the revelations Gus had to start this thing. We'll wait and see.


 #DCExtraTime  sneak peek 
BADDIES: ATL

If you have been checking out the Floribama Pulse posts dating back to when it began four years ago, someone who has been a regular part of the fan conversation is Natalie Nunn, who's a reality alum herself. Prior to the channel dipping its toes into the true crime craze, the Bay Area native was a popular castmate on Oxygen's Bad Girls Club, having appeared on Seasons 4 and 13 of the parent series, two seasons of its All-Star Battle and Love Games spinoffs, and who also took up residency in the 2018 series of Celebrity Big Brother alongside Double Agent and Love Island UK's Gabby Allen.

To those of us in MTV land, BGC was where we got to see Angela Babicz for the first time when she and her sister Kristina were on a sister-oriented season of that show before going onto the first two seasons of Ex On The Beach (a single on the former, ex on the ladder) and The Challenge Final Reckoning (where she met up with Nelson Thomas for the first time). BGC was also when Janelle Shanks made her mark on two seasons of the show as well as its Challenge spinoff... and as she celebrates her birthday this weekend Janelle and Natalie are now about to share the same stage.

Over-the-top TV outlet The Zeus Network is playing host to the spiritual rebirth of BGC, entitled Baddies ATL, as the series heads down to Atlanta - itself a regular host to the show having hosted three seasons during its run on Oxygen. Janelle and Natalie will be joined by one who's found herself in quite a bit of drama with Challenge Nation in the past, Sarah Oliver, along with BGC alums Tanisha Thomas, Seven Craft, Christina Salgado, Judi Jai, Mehgan James, and newbie Sidney Starr, as they will bring on the drama, settle bad blood and much more in the ATL.

Baddies ATL premieres a week from now on Zeus, and below is the show's trailer... and if we got to see in Janelle go after her ex Darian after he kissed Diandra in the EOTB2 Shack of Secrets is a sign, then this will be a perfect way for us to see how it all began for the Bad Girl.



Before we leave you here on this Saturday, next week we'll be reconnecting with someone else who also did a show with ties to the Shore franchise but one that has a similar winter feeling that the Bam got to experience in Montana. A member of the show that had the shortest run of any we've covered in our MTV coverage has reemerged for a more serious reason: the battle to reopen multinational travel borders that's kept him apart from his overseas girlfriend for over a year due of the pandemic. We'll reacquaint him for all of you and get to the heart of that hot-button item coming up then.
   Meanwhile, on Mother's Day Sunday here we'll have the 'Pulse of Week 6 of The Challenge All-Stars as the second half of the season begins, and we'll have that serving of tea as we'll discuss rumors of MTV heading to Bravo's biggest show. Also, join me on #DCNOW @DC408DxNow for a live watch party of the season 6 premiere of The Live We Live from Dallas with Dre & friends, and another edition of #DCPlaylist. See you for that, and enjoy your Saturday everyone...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).