Tuesday, May 18, 2021

DC SocialPulse: Floribama Shore - The Season 4 Spring Finale

*** Advisory: #DCSocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're viewing this top to bottom... you do need those, after all. ***

BY DC CUEVA                        
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB/TK

We are knocking on the door of a summer unlike any other we have had in recent years, and now as we inch ever closer to Memorial Day Weekend kicking off in two weeks' time our spring break for our favorite Southerners, the cast of Floribama Shore, is about to come to an end... a season unlike those we've had in the four years we've been enjoying their company on MTV.

It all began with the group taking on something a bit different than what they've been accustomed to: a trip outside the state of Florida and into a state much cooler than the Sunshine State around winter time - Montana. Then, they exchanged snow for sandals as they've been spending the past few weeks in Arizona and Lake Havasu on the AZ/California border. And last week, the Bam finally got a break from the drama as Gus began to co-exist more with Jeremiah, while Nilsa dealt with having to not having to celebrate her coming gender reveal with her military-serving boyfriend in the Desert.

If you've riding with the Bam ever since this began, you know that the temperature will rise whenever he or someone else mentions Jeremiah's brother, and we've seen Josh make out with Nilsa, him in that stars & stripes outfit and a bunch of other things when he has visited the house. Well this week he is back once again, and he is joined by mutual friend Lenns as the latest saga of Josh & Floribama takes place, along with that vehicle that you see when there's bags of clubs and balls around at the park. But a wake-up call will then surprise the group to show how surreal we are in a time as twisted as this.

After the jump, we bring you the 'Pulse of the Season 4 midseason finale of Floribama Shore as their spring break in Arizona comes to an end... and we'll also begin to iron out what we have planned on here during the next several months. Dive in...


AS THEY SAW IT: "Exposed"  
@FloribamaShore: Once Josh arrives, things may pop off on tonight's #MTVFloribamaShore season finale! 
@495Prods: There’s no tellin’ how this ends… Find out how it all goes down on the season finale of @FloribamaShore, TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV! #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
@KirkMedas: Season finale tonight. Don’t wanna miss it. See how it ends #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Tonight, y’all CAN’T miss the wild finale of #MTVFloribamaShore! It all begins at 8/7c on @MTV.
@aimeehall1001: Who’s live tweeting with us tonight?? #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Soooo excited tonight @FloribamaShore all new episode of my favorite show everyone tune in and retweet now !! @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfrydrice: Season finale of @FloribamaShore is TONIGHT! 8/7 c on @mtv ! Make sure to live tweet with all the cast tonight using #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@itsBRITTANYokay: Best night of the week! @FloribamaShore  sad it’s the finale! @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Mid season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore tonight 8/7c! Live tweet with me 
@JeremiahBuoni: There’s no tellin’ how this ends with Josh and Lenns… Find out how it all goes down on the season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore, TONIGHT at 8/7c on @MTV!  Thank you all for enjoying our first half of the season and all the support you’ve shown! Hope you enjoy tonight
@nillythesquid: I’m going to bounce on my yoga ball during tonight’s episode while live tweeting with you guys! So be sure to join me Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Who is live tweeting with me tonight? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: It’s almost that time @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@drewtappon: @Alicia91146015 @495Prods It’s only mid season!!! We’ll be back!!!

@FloribamaShore: The season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore starts right now, y'all! Who's tuned in? 
@codibutts: "@DQ_the_Man: Season finale of #MTVFloribamaShore starts now. I’m not capping now cuz I’m sad that it’s the finale already. Crying faceCrying face @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas" RT I am sad too! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@IIIMarvin: Well @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas And @GusSmyrnios  Grab Your Pork Rines And Your Pitcher Of Kookapoo Cause The Season Finale Of #MTVFloribamaShore Starts....RIGHT NOW!!!!" RT That’s how I feel right now! #MTVFloribamaShore
@Cesaroni25: I'm excited for it being #MTVFloribamaShore Thursday, but I don't want it to be the season finale tonight @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@codibutts: Let’s go! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: When someone tells me a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore is on right!!! (GIF: "Are you kidding me?")
@JeremiahBuoni: Josh and Lenns are here!!!! Turn up! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Time to tweet!!! Don’t forget to use hashtag #MTVFloribamaShore so we can retweet you!!!!
@aimeehall1001: Lol @pimpfrydrice said here comes testosterone I love her ass. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @aimeehall1001 Same. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Here comes josh!!! What’s going to happen?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Will tonight be a peaceful night with josh here?!?! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Let there be peace for once. Please #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @JeremiahBuoni when he sees his brother #MTVFloribamaShore
@deshawnsworld: @pimpfrydrice has the best confessionals 
@JeremiahBuoni: Pour the shots bartender it’s party time #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Here we go! Man balls crunching each other! @JeremiahBuoni  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well damn @nillythesquid I thought you were an alcoholic. #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: Spell that sound #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: You look so good sis @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Surprise josh! I’m pregnant  #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: A sign of maternity? Maybe! Or a sign of pregnancy Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Who let me rock these pig tails #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Here. We. Go. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Jeremiah)
@nillythesquid: It’s really nice seeing @JeremiahBuoni this happy!!! Family is everything #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Im with @pimpfrydrice that’s def the sound of Testosterone! #mtvfloribamashore 
- @codibutts: @ItsMsHawkins2u Hell yeah it was! #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: They’ve been here for 10 minutes and I’m having an absolute blast, the shenanigans never end #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol lens is funny #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid He really is! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: My hog senses were tingling that night too. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Oh shit! @GusSmyrnios said his hog senses are tingling! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Lol @KirkMedas he seems nice and cool #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Not the hog senses !!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: Kirk that hair hahahahha @KirkMedas  #MTVFloribamaShore 
@GeoffKeith: This episode apparently brought to you by...Fitstrong! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni
@nillythesquid: Last time my hog senses were tingling I went to jail... wonder what’s going to happen tonight #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@BlackWrestling2: WTH is “off his Walker” #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001" RT Aimee’s definition “not right at the moment” #MTVFloribamaShore I’m gonna have to make y’all a dictionary or an encyclopedia for my shit.
@codibutts: @pimpfrydrice may have a good point. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: Nicest thing @codibutts ever said to me on this internet  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
- @codibutts: @pimpfrydrice @FloribamaShore @495Prods Hahahahahah lol why you lying! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @pimpfrydrice speaking that real #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I am just thinking! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Im not a regular mom I’m a cool mom #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of them driving around in a golf cart)
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid True who knew? #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My facial expressions #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: “Never have Buoni blood?!” WHAT!!!! Never happened. Lol #MTVFloribamaShore #Not #Surprised
@Iwashazed03: Hulk Senses, Testosterone and Man Balls Crushing. I love this family. @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Welp.... here we go... #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: I think something tropical so I can see some more bikinis.. and more drinks with umbrellas. LET'S DO IT @MTV @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@KvonComedy: which cast member do you think smells the best. and which one the worst.  put it in the tweets LOL @MTV @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
- @codibutts: @KvonComedy I think I have the best smile. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: I just know @aimeehall1001 is TIRED. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of her)
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore Tired and drunk. What I am 98% of the time. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I’m tryna give reasoning while drunk af  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
- @codibutts: @pimpfrydrice You always do. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: “ACKNOWLEDGE IT GAWDDAMIT!!” I’m using that for the rest of my life @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: "@RealityTVBabe00: Is Josh going to be the voice of reason?!? #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Maybe!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@ItsMsHawkins2u: Hog Senses??? What are those #mtvfloribamashore 
- @aimeehall1001: @ItsMsHawkins2u It’s a hidden sense. Kinda like intuition #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @ItsMsHawkins2u When something is about to pop off! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Ok Lens but I punch back you better ask somebody #MTVFloribamaShore @JeremiahBuoni
@aimeehall1001: “They are prob working out” I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@ashleyrenesc: Take a shot every time @JeremiahBuoni and Josh say “bro” and “man”  #MTVFloribamaShore @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @KirkMedas @codibutts" RT You’ll have alcohol poison. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: The slow motion “bro scenes” #whyyyyyy  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@KirkMedas: Fun fact: I’m not talking much Bc I’m fighting back throw up #MTVFloribamaShore
- @FloribamaShore: @KirkMedas felt that #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Y’all can’t see me! #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of him hiding behind wall)
@nillythesquid: Just because I’m pregnant does not mean I have to be boring!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @nillythesquid I know that’s right. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: .@nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I did not know 'Mom Nilsa' was this gangster.")
- @nillythesquid: @KirkMedas I’m a cool mom
- @KirkMedas: @nillythesquid Please don’t be one of those moms who put “cool mom” on their IG bio
@aimeehall1001: Like if your debit card also has a limit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Y’all just don’t know how many people I have had to bail out of jail. The bail bondsman knows me by my full name and my debit card number. #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: that's right @aimeehall1001 you not tip toeing #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Being a real one has no limit. @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Y'all are going to jail -- and my debit card has a limit.")
- @JeremiahBuoni: @FloribamaShore I was dying #MTVFloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: “They are going to jail and my debit card has a limit!! @aimeehall1001  I’m deceased
@Wooper100: Not hotel security chasing after them and @aimeehall1001’s debit card has a limit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KeshiaSW_: “They’re going to jail and my debit card has a limit” - @aimeehall1001 #FloribamaShore
@codibutts: Oops! We are just borrowing it! I promise! #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @aimeehall1001 no you know you would come and get us out of jail! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @codibutts Yea I would but again my debit card has a limit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I might can get a few of y’all out but not all y’all bc my debit card has a limit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@bealj22: @aimeehall1001 Best quote of the night, “They are going to jail and my debit card has a limit”  #FloribamaShore @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas #stolengolfcart
@pimpfrydrice: Hope y’all enjoying the episode so far! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice I am!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Aimee a real one though already offering her debit card up to bail is out!  #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@_Thomasjohn_: Didn’t @aimeehall1001 punch Gus with the boxing glove at some point" RT I did you missed it. #MTVFloribamaShore
@Ashleeyyyh: @aimeehall1001 is the biggest mood “ they gunna get arrested & my debit card has a limit on it” 
@ItsMsHawkins2u: @nillythesquid said she’s down for the GTA because she can’t get convicted of a DUI…she’s preggo. #mtvfloribamashore 
- @codibutts: @ItsMsHawkins2u That’s why we let her drive.
@pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas got pigtails... “Acknowledge it gawddamnit!!” @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@cb_yellowjacket: This hotel security chase and @aimeehall1001 saying her debit card having a limit were totally hilarious!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@ashleyrenesc: Please tell me y’all played the Tokyo Drift theme while whipping the golf cart #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni" RT We had that thing in 2 wheels #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @nillythesquid love breaking the law. I wonder if it’s double bail when the person arrested is pregnant ??   @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@aimeehall1001: "@RealityTVBabe00: I love how @aimeehall1001 is just sitting there with her sunglasses on.  #MTVFloribamaShore" RT I was drinking Cabernet. It makes me cool and classy. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Wasn’t me officer I’m a nice innocent pregnant lady #MTVFloribamaShore
@jewelielou: Since @aimeehall1001 debit card has a limit, I guess she is just going to have to bail out her favorites. #FloribamaShore
@Iwashazed03: im sorry did they just steal the golf cart with a butter knife, left @pimpfrydrice chasing it and @aimeehall1001 at the bar? oh my Lawd. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: See @nillythesquid gets it!.... sometimes you gotta talk about protein bars #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni Haha I knew it!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@KILLAKAM9301988: @aimeehall1001 Everyone's debit card has a limit.......Whatever You Have In Your Checking Account!!!" RT No some ppl over draft like a mf. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Protein bars @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Maybe @JeremiahBuoni just really misses his brother... I would want to spend time with my family if they came to... #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: What’s going on up at the bar?  ME-          #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @JeremiahBuoni PLEASE do not scream off your balcony tonight. Thanks. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @JeremiahBuoni New dance moves who dis #MTVFloribamaShore
@itsBRITTANYokay: Y’all just left meee. #MTVFloribamaShore  @aimeehall1001
@codibutts: Who gives a fuck! If they are out there I don’t. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: BABYYYY @KirkMedas is the BEST mood ! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@BillingsOctavia: This is too hilarious @GusSmyrnios @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @codibutts and @KirkMedas are riding a cart!!  @aimeehall1001 "They are going to jail and my debit card has limit" #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: Well...... #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Here we go.")
@nillythesquid: Let @JeremiahBuoni live.... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid PLEASE #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m tired of this repetitive Shìt. I’m tired. I’m drunk. I’m outta here. Y’all deal with that ish #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: And @KirkMedas is out... #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Wooper100: I don’t blame @KirkMedas for going to bed. That’s a hot mess right there. #MTVFloribamaShore
@frogang_412: @KirkMedas  did the right thing to just walk away guss is doing to much 
@aimeehall1001: When you don’t like someone don’t let them live in your mind rent free.. That is all. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Period. My fiancé always says don’t let them have real estate #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I just wanna be friends with everyone #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: .@KirkMedas said 'aight I'mma head out— " #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "See ya!")
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore Same! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: @JeremiahBuoni face @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@GeoffKeith: Drinks are flowing at Bar Awkward! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @codibutts @aimeehall1001 @JeremiahBuoni
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith It’s a stiff drink to say the least! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’m to pregnant for this shit, goodnight  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid At this point I wanna be pregnant and you know I don’t like kids.  #MTVFloribamaShore
@xx_harmonyxx: The growth in @aimeehall1001 and @KirkMedas is amazing! I’m living for it
@JeremiahBuoni: I don’t know what happened tonight but we were literally having a great time and Gus is getting mad over something he all of a sudden isn’t mad any more now that he’s not talking behind our backs. Lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm tired.")
@Iwashazed03: @KirkMedas just said deuces. #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn look at growth you go josh! #MTVFloribamaShore
@missnatalienunn: I hate when I see @aimeehall1001  crying she’s so amazing  #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@realitybianca_: I don’t think that’s how you use the straw  @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Hahaha I saw that lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: Well @JeremiahBuoni you’re OUR weirdo! @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice And we love you #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfrydrice Yes you are @JeremiahBuoni you are ours!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Aimee had the biggest heart @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Had! Lol. Love you. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@KyleWatters2: Straw to the nose head ass #MTVFloribamaShore @codibutts @KirkMedas" RT Damn that’s shit was funny as fuck! #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: I’m really proud at the outlook of Josh this time around. He’s being open minded and has obviously grown a lot @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice That’s what I’m saying! #MTVFloribamaShore
@DMitchell1013: @pimpfrydrice & @JeremiahBuoni will alway be the outcast to and I been watching since season one but @pimpfrydrice was alway the outcast first
@aimeehall1001: "@aj_ducey: @aimeehall1001 You are the best part of the show! Don't let someone else's problems bring you down you're amazing" RT Thank you Red heart #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@scvagemami: I’ve really been looking back at these episodes, and I understand Codi now, just hate that he has to be in the middle of this. @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore" RT Thank you! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: "@_Thomasjohn_: This is exactly why I’m obsessed with Aimee #MTVFloribamaShore" RT Same #MTVFloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: This is a very interesting night! #MTVFloribamaShore It’s getting weirder and weirder. #No #Pun #Intended 
@codibutts: @KirkMedas you left at the bar to deal with this. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @KirkMedas: @codibutts That’s your fault son
@codibutts: "@deshawnsworld: @codibutts i appreciate this talk with Jeremiah #FloribamaShore" RT I am just trying to help explain how it looked. #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: It's gotta be frustrating for @JeremiahBuoni trying to relate with everyone else in the house when he graduated top of his class. #valedictorian #teamcaptainofeveryteam #teacherspetandclassclown #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith You have no idea #MTVFloribamaShore
@TyMorrell: In a world full of @GusSmyrnios, be a @KirkMedas. Don’t let other people’s shit bother you. Or be a @codibutts, always give them the benefit of the doubt. Live your life and don’t let anyone stop that. @FloribamaShore @MTV @MTVShows #FloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Lol I was so drunk. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: I agree with you @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: @pimpfrydrice why you gotta do Ray Ray that #MTVFloribamaShore
- @pimpfrydrice: @KirkMedas I mean... we been having all this “bro-therly” talk lol @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore @495Prods
@nillythesquid: @pimpfrydrice “well my brother is a trap rapper”  #MTVFloribamaShore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid A good one. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: That’s true!! @pimpfrydrice drop his link!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: So the truth comes out...  #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: I’m just confused now. What is real life #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: "My brother is a trap rapper..." How did this go un-addressed?! @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@codibutts: Josh didn’t just think of that dumbass shit! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I just call it like I see it. #MTVFloribamaShore may be wrong that’s just what I think cause I would do the same shit. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: That’s my fucking bed! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: .@aimeehall1001 keeping her sunglasses on at night just in case the Sun makes an appearance... #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@JeremiahBuoni: CANDACE WHERE?!!! @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: Aww @codibutts and @JeremiahBuoni snuggle buddies  #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: These fools are drunk @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts #MTVFloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @KirkMedas Isn’t it amazing #MTVFloribamaShore
- @codibutts: @KirkMedas I know I was. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Me and @pimpfrydrice are sooooooo drunk. #MTVFloribamaShore Why didn’t y’all cut us off!!!!!!!!
@jesvibin: lmaooo @pimpfrydrice trying to deal with drunk @aimeehall1001 has me dead #MTVFloribamaShore
@BillingsOctavia: @pimpfrydrice & @aimeehall1001 are super drunk and I love them #FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Hahahahahahahahaha lens looking for @pimpfrydrice got me weak #MTVFloribamaShore
@jezpineapple: Lens clearly has good taste @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@lauradharris: That damn @pimpfrydrice talking about her brother!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: Thirstiest Man Alive Alert! @pimpfrydrice @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @GeoffKeith This episode has me weak #MTVFloribamaShore
@GeoffKeith: How do @codibutts and @JeremiahBuoni have to share a bed when they have the entire resort to themselves?! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore @495Prods
- @nillythesquid: @GeoffKeith We’re a close family #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: "@thewildnoutplug: @pimpfrydrice and @aimeehall1001 #MTVFloribamaShore" RT The night was actually a lot funnier we got way worse. #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfrydrice: If y’all tryna hear my little brother music... here you go. It’s actually good. #MTVFloribamaShore @floribamashore @495Prods  (Music: No Danger - Single by Zo Almighty)
@missnatalienunn: #MTVFloribamaShore hhahahah everyone’s looking for @pimpfrydrice  well he is LOL @FloribamaShore
@Shellnicole23: Imma need a night out with @aimeehall1001 & @pimpfrydrice... #MTVFloribamaShore
@MsSaraMallett: I love living Vicariously through @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice with y’all drunk shenanigans. Lol all the drunk fun no hangovers or bruises. 
@lauradharris: Those are some best friend goals @aimeehall1001 and @pimpfrydrice have going on right now. #MTVFloribamaShore
@tiffanyyyy_5: Funniest thing to happen since watching this season!! Hope it didn’t hurt too much in the morning #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfrydrice @aimeehall1001
@FloribamaShore: It just got real. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Codi - "...Oh _____")
@JeremiahBuoni: I feel like I’m in a familiar Pixar movie #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Pixar film - "2319! We have a 2319!")
@KirkMedas: "@KyleWatters2: Straw to the nose head ass #MTVFloribamaShore @codibutts @KirkMedas" RT YEOOOOOOO 
@aimeehall1001: You know shit has got real when @sallyannsalsano makes an appearance. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Facts #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I got that shit stuck up my nose every 2 days. Fuck Covid. #MTVFloribamaShore
@gglover28: “ Corona Virus, that shit is real!!” @pimpfrydrice
@nillythesquid: You can run but you can’t hide from COVID #MTVFloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Nobody wants to wake up to dudes in Hazmat suits. Frfr #MTVFloribamaShore
@jdobleooh: Corona popped up like #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: It’s not stealing if the resort is all inclusive!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I can’t believe 2 really funny nights were cut out. I’d rather see the funny than the fuckin drama. #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Feels good having privacy honestly Face with tears of joy #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I only had 2 bottles of champagne. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Just two bottles.")
@_Thomasjohn_: Someone get me a night out with @aimeehall1001 an @pimpfrydrice
@aimeehall1001: "@lauradharris: @aimeehall1001 is looking amazing during that quarantine. #PrincessGoddessMermaid #MTVFloribamaShore" RT It’s cause I had nothing better to do than to do my makeup. #MTVFloribamaShore
@gglover28: “No you don’t have to workout, you can just get drunk like meee”  @aimeehall1001
@tiffanyyyy_5: I honestly didn’t see a problem with @nillythesquid @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @KirkMedas borrowing the golf cart! They brought it back and didn’t destroy anything! No harm no foul! #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: To be continued, y'all. #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "We can't leave it like this.")
@AlyssaFlipz: But @aimeehall1001 is a whole ass mood for everyone during quarantine. Just get drunk and don’t work out lol #MTVFloribamaShore
@jesvibin: filming or not @aimeehall1001 always has champagne in hand I can’t wait till y’all come back #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: That’s right @JENNIWOWW and @snooki do our reunion!!! Can’t wait for y’all to see it!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@PhanieDeJesus: SNOOKI AND JWOWW HOSTING THE REUNION?!?!? SIGN ME TF UP #MTVFloribamaShore
@AlyssaFlipz: No way is @JENNIWOWW and @snooki hosting the floribama reunion! I AM HERE FOR THIS!!!! @JeremiahBuoni @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore
@nlknight16: #MTVFloribamaShore So how much longer was this vacation supposed to be before filming had to stop? @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @GusSmyrnios #stupidcovid
@IIIMarvin: Well @FloribamaShore @drewtappon @sallyannsalsano @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni @codibutts And @GusSmyrnios This Was A Great Season Live Tweeting With Y'all. I'm Gonna Miss Ya Guys Til Season 5. Have A Great Off-Season!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
@KvonComedy: what the FFFF... MTV. give us a double episode.  we have asked and asked. its so good @MTV @FloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni
@codibutts: "@ashleyrenesc: They got my Snooki Cookie for the reunion?! #MTVFloribamaShore @snooki @JENNIWOWW @codibutts @pimpfrydrice @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @KirkMedas @JeremiahBuoni" RT It was a blast. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: "@AlyssaFlipz: No way is @JENNIWOWW and @snooki hosting the floribama reunion! I AM HERE FOR THIS!!!! @JeremiahBuoni @nillythesquid @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @KirkMedas @GusSmyrnios @pimpfrydrice #MTVFloribamaShore" RT It was so much fun. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: But we're not done yet! See y'all next Thursday for Part 1 of the #MTVFloribamaShore Reunion. 
@495Prods: … Thanks for watching  Red heart See you next week for part one of the @FloribamaShore Reunion on @MTV #MTVFloribamaShore @aimeehall1001 @pimpfrydrice @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @JeremiahBuoni @KirkMedas @nillythesquid @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon
- @codibutts: @495Prods I can’t wait for this.


😎   😎   😎

So, things get tense once again with Josh coming into the Floribama house -- or at least, the Floribama resort in Arizona, and we have another one of those moments in the fun department in the Bam going for a ride in that security guard's golf cart. But this season comes to an abrupt end when a member of the production team tests positive and this trip ends with the cast having to quarantine before heading home. But as we saw Nilsa say, they don't want this season to end in this manner, and if things are pointing up we may get that wish.

Before we go, an opportunity for yours truly to say thanks to the subject of our story from the weekend, Alex from Winter Break: Hunter Mountain, and for him sharing to his social media followers our story bringing to light an issue also related to the pandemic of him being part of a binational couple being separated by this ordeal. The story has been gaining traction a bit since it was posted back on Saturday (and had it not been for some technical difficulties, it would've been up on Friday), and I'd want to say thanks to him for helping share my post to everyone -- it is a testy subject but we feel we did a good job to bring attention to a story that's understated due to other matters.

As for us here at DCBLOG, this relatively light summer in our MTV coverage (with respect to fans of The Hills and Jersey Shore) will afford us the time to offer plenty of good stuff during this summer. We'll be covering Siesta Key each week for you here with the SK WRAP's, and the ExtraTime series will keep on going with compelling stories like Alex's and the usual timely content that will pop up on the radar... and that will include a look at the AYTO controversy to come next and what we got in store here this weekend aside from covering Episode 2 from Florida ahead.
   But in addition, we plan to branch out of MTV coverage during the summer as we'll be offering another set of Summer of Sports blogs including Olympic-related posts as Tokyo will finally host the Games and with the packed schedule these next few months. And there's other content covering Vegas, music and other things before we focus in on Season 37 of The Challenge and the fall.
   So if you like what you see on here, be sure to subscribe to this site's mailing list, notifications on my Twitter @DC408Dxtr for when we post new posts, and to like, comment and share these with everyone. And we hope you'll be with us then, and enjoy the rest of your week.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).