Sunday, September 30, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "I Want You To Want Me"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

We're now on the verge of saying hello to the month of October, but we have one more piece of business to take care of from this ninth month of 2018 with the 'Pulse of Are You The One? Season 7, as the season's second half kicks off in the islands of Hawaii.
   Last week, there were not one but TWO episodes for us to consume: Cam and Kayla saw that Kwasi was making a move for her in a big way, even including fisticuffs in the process. In the wake of getting slammed by Terrence J. at matchup, Sam turned her attention to Daniel, Miss West Virginia Lauren turned to New Englander Andrew, and others to new interests after they got one new beam at their previous matchup. And Zak was left with a big choice on his mind, choosing Bria over Morgan in the Truth Booth, which returned a no match.
   There is some optimism for the house, though, as they gained their first positive step in the light race in four beams, and this week sees them try to build upon that always precious momentum. For that New York trainer, he makes a big gamble similar to what went down the previous night on The Challenge that may set the tone for the rest of the house. For another who just now has answered our question of why he's on this show, he gets pushed to begin making his move on the ladies. And for our resident comedian, he reveals his true feelings to one of the girls he's been flirting with.

We'll tell you which is which, along with all of what went down in the social verse during Episode 9 of this season -- one where, usually, we would start to get on the edge for that nerve-wracking 10th and last week... but we're only at the sixth truth booth and matchup. All the action, reaction and interaction awaits you after the jump...


AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: Kayla and Kwasi made a connection last week, but whatever they had together might just be dust in the wind now... #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c! πŸ‘€
@JasmineeAndreaa: My first two classes are cancelled! Which means I don’t have class till 2😈 back to bed ✌🏽
@KayCamUmagat: I’m sure this feeling will change tomorrow, but I kind of just want to get married and have kids.
@Kenyaa_NOT: Happy birthday babe!🎈 @zakmarkjones
@hannah_shelman: happy birthday to my fave on are you the one 😍😍 @zakmarkjones
@AREUTHE1: Last week the house made progress for the first time since the first matchup, but will they continue in the right direction? Find out TONIGHT at 10/9c! πŸ‘€ #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: I understand the whole mom jeans thing now. Like right now high waisted is a thing and if they asked me to go back to low rise I would say, “Absolutely not! My tummy is tucked and comfortable thank you very much.”
@KayCamUmagat: I love when my AYTO fam texts me. The lights of my life ☀️
@moemfletch: Am I hungry... or just bored...
@AREUTHE1: TONIGHT: We're changing up the game and introducing another twist πŸŒ€ Tune into @MTV at 10/9c to watch! #AYTO
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 😳 it’s going down TONIGHT at 10pm #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When your friend asks if you want to watch #AYTO tonight and that just confirms why y'all bffs πŸ‘ Tune into @MTV at 10/9c to watch!
@Kaylonilovee: happy birthday @zakmarkjones πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
@Kenyaa_NOT: Me impatiently waiting to live tweet tonight
@tomasbuenos1: Grab a beer and tune in TONIGHT AT 10πŸ”₯ AYTO peopleee https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNTD3dn8Es_m2tfTyWvg3GR_7XBib2Q9HMD800/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=8co4k3q0yrd2 …
@lroush95: Happy Birthday @zakmarkjones! πŸ’—
@Couturesworld: Girl if you ain’t a 10, you’re a 9.9 😍🍯 @lroush95 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: Say what? 🧐 IT’S @AREUTHE1 day! Tune into @MTV in less than one hour for the fuckery LOL
@Urge2Pose: Mood for tonight’s episode of @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚ @briakristaaal πŸ’œ
@MTVbrettski: If you’re not watching @AREUTHE1 wtf are you doing tonight?! #ayto #ayto7
@KayCamUmagat: WE ARE READY TO LIVE TWEET πŸ€— #AYTO


AS THEY SAW IT: "I Want You To Want Me" 
@AREUTHE1: An all new episode of #AYTO starts NOW on @MTV! Watch and tweet along with us πŸ’ƒ
@MTV: #AYTO starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @AREUTHE1 😍
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTV On Wednesday’s we watch #AYTO πŸ’•
@MTVbrettski: Annnd we’re back #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: Bruh i got tequila in my eye from that fight smh @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: GET THE BUBBLE WRAP AND PROTECT KAYLA AT ALL COSTS πŸ‘ #AYTO  (GIF of her crying after the Cam/Kwasi fight)
@Couturesworld: We came on this show for love, not just having sex. To fix ourselves and find love. Just my opinion @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I love my girls. @JasmineeAndreaa @Kaylonilovee ❤️ #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @KayCamUmagat @Kaylonilovee I love you toooo❤️
@caliraeofficial: I appreciate @Urge2Pose’s turtleneck
- @Urge2Pose: @caliraeofficial ❤️ love you Cali
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial @Urge2Pose Can we appreciate those traps πŸ”₯ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Take a shower kwas, you’re not you when you’re dirty #AYTO
@HaydenPWeaver: Me, Kareem, and Cam have the same style #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: “Your body is not monetary” - Cam
@Kenyaa_NOT: Na them birds ran that house though, would pop in from time to time & make sure shit was how they left it #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Sam has a good head on her shoulders πŸ™ŒπŸ½ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @Couturesworld @RamBamSam16 yes she does! She spoke facts πŸ™πŸ½
@Urge2Pose: My body looks good πŸ’œ
@tylersemicolon: Another week another roast session  #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney is the sweetest guy in the entire universe. ❤️ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat You’re incredible. πŸ˜‰πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@Kaylonilovee: @KayCamUmagat Love you boo 😘
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi should’ve tried out for the lead role in “Split” #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski Bruh, Beauty and the Beast! C'mon SON! #AYTO
@raygrace94: @Urge2Pose @briakristaaal i see you calming him down girl. I’m calling it now that y’all are a match!!
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t be scared little sweetie cup @NUTSIOOO Teddy Bear Security is here and at your service! 🐻πŸ’ͺ🏼 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Trying to get Lewis to have a serious emotional conversation is like Bria not being crazy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @briakristaaal πŸ’œπŸ˜Š
@caliraeofficial: @NUTSIOOO I think birds are hilarious tooooo πŸ˜‚
- @NUTSIOOO: @caliraeofficial RIGHT HAHAHAHA
@AREUTHE1: Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to πŸ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF: Cali to Asia - "Have you asked Lewis if he likes you?"
@Daniel_Vilk: Who called in those guys? Me and @Couturesworld are enough muscle to neutralize the situation! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: I really fucking love pigeons. They’ll shit on everything you love 😩 #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Couturesworld: Moe just wants some love @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: My man @Couturesworld ready with that broom to shooo u out like an angry abueilta πŸ‘΅πŸΌ if anyone wants more! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: We had so many pets in that house that bird was deff one of them.
@Kenyaa_NOT: Moe looking too comfortable in my makeup seat, feelin like u been fuckin w my foundation shade the whole timeπŸ€” #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT THAT'S where it went... #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: 404: talking to girls, does not compute πŸ€– #AYTO  (GIF of Moe)
@KayCamUmagat: Poor Moe. 😒 #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: This scene is just awkward to me. Moe is combing himself?
@MTVbrettski: Moe rn #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: Cali & Tomas is such a beautiful couple @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@TevG27: Y’all know what time it is😈πŸ”₯ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh Tomas you a man man😍 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @tomasbuenos1 atta a boi πŸ’ͺ🏾
@Kenyaa_NOT: “Cheers to seeing wassup” #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Lulah with that advice πŸ™ŒπŸ½ @lroush95 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Me and @Couturesworld working out everyday in that house baby! Who loves those slow-mo scenes?😍πŸ’ͺ🏼 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Moee face trying to soak in all of Lauren’s advice on how to approach a girl has me deadπŸ˜‚ you gotta love him
@LuvBenzoGrande: "everybody needs to calm the f*ck down and drink some water" I love @Kaylonilovee 😩😩 #AYTO
@lroush95: I’m sorry for not paying attention @MoeElkhalil honey that weave was something else
@Kenyaa_NOT: Cali is me on a date, talking but stuffing my face lmao #AYTO
- @caliraeofficial: @Kenyaa_NOT Girl gotta eat
@Urge2Pose: Ayoooo those cups sigh πŸ˜” i remember those cups 😒
@Daniel_Vilk: Moe and Lauren in the gossip salon πŸ’…πŸΌ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: A+, Tomas πŸ‘ #AYTO  (GIF: Cali - "I'm so happy")
@KayCamUmagat: @caliraeofficial and @tomasbuenos1 are everything ❤️ #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: Tomas made the crew get my favorite meal ❤️❤️❤️
@Kaylonilovee: I love watching @caliraeofficial & @tomasbuenos1’s love blossoming 😍
- @caliraeofficial: @Kaylonilovee @tomasbuenos1 Love you girl
- @AREUTHE1: @Kaylonilovee @caliraeofficial @tomasbuenos1 So pure, so true! #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Now we finally get to hear all that smooth talkin my homie @tomasbuenos1 was laying DOWN!😏 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: If you're a fox, I'm a fox 🦊 #AYTO  (GIF: Nutsa - "I have a pointy nose, so I look like a fox too")
@NUTSIOOO: @tomasbuenos1 & @caliraeofficial would make the most beautiful babies @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Who edited this season of #AYTO because I just wanna y’all, that scene of @Couturesworld abs 🀀
@KayCamUmagat: They’re so happy, and it makes me happy @caliraeofficial @tomasbuenos1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Getting frisky over there papi πŸ‘€@tomasbuenos1 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Brett: To see Tomas and Cali so happy is tough. Me: Better not show him this then  (GIF of them kissing)
@Urge2Pose: Brett mind your business broo πŸ˜‚
@NUTSIOOO: Me and Brett @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski Brett you just tweeted the same thing as me. We’re matching
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO You are so cute #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO:@AREUTHE1 Me trying to flirt with my crush :  My crush : do you have something in ur eye  #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@lroush95: At my old sorority house & all the girls love @TevG27 & @Daniel_Vilk 😌 #kkg
@MTVbrettski: Just a couple of foxes @NUTSIOOO #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski @NUTSIOOO Wife that up son! #AYTO
- @MTVbrettski: @NUTSIOOO πŸ˜‚
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO @MTVbrettski Y'all are too cute, I can't #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: We don’t need the boom boom room to get a party started @tomasbuenos1
@MTVbrettski: I ship Cali and Tomas, y’all look cute πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ My eyes are on the lil fox now 😏 #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: “The one and only, you can’t clone me, I’m the best that ever did it and got away wit it” - Lewis πŸ˜‚ @Lewdo2much @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: When your trying to ask your parents for your friend to sleep over but you bring them with you so they can’t say no
@Urge2Pose: 70/30 lmfaoo
@Urge2Pose: Oop i wanna see this 🍿 Asia ❤️ Lewis
@Daniel_Vilk: My homie @Lewdo2much just trying to have a playful game n @Kaylonilovee on her Sherlock Holmes πŸ•΅πŸΎ‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: When you don't know the answer to a question you're asked so you just repeat back the question 😰 #AYTO  (GIF: Lewis - "Do I like you as more than just a friend?")
- @Lewdo2much: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on mommas
@Urge2Pose: Lewis right now
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose TOO ACCURATE! #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Y’all have NO IDEA how good Nutsa looked walking around in that little red bathing suit 😩 #ayto #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski 🌚 tell them, how good
@Daniel_Vilk: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lewis hasn’t connected on a romantic-tive level just yet! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: YES!!! We finally get to choose who goes on the date for the girls!!! Put fate into our own hands @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Lewis looking like me trying to bullshit the teacher when they ask why I don’t have the homework.... #ayto #ayto7
@PerfectMatchPod: Honestly, kinda see it @NUTSIOOO #AYTO
@tomasbuenos1: Lewis running more circles than nascar
@NUTSIOOO: Lewis sounds like a pageant girl trying to answer a question. Uhhhhh, africaaaaa, the! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Twist, you say? I'm intrigued... #AYTO  (GIF of Bria and Brett)
@tylersemicolon: Other words Lewis can use for Asia  / 1. Buddy 2. Colleague 3. Acquaintance 4. Girl who I really don’t want to have sex with #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Them surprises get me EXCITED 😳 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVQueengela: How could you not fall for this ??!!😍😍😩😩πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #ayto
@caliraeofficial: Are they ever going to show me dominating everyone in ping pong?
@Couturesworld: Cam was not happy with this dateπŸ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Andrew looking like a slippery daredevil with those brows 😈 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When Terrence says you have to pick someone to go on a date with and it can't be your mattress πŸ˜… #AYTO  (GIF of Moe and Brett)
@KayCamUmagat: I get to press the fate button! πŸ€— #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Brett I swear if you don’t choose Nutsa!!!!!! I’m gonna lose my mind @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Moe don’t do it bro ! She’s stuck on Cam
@Daniel_Vilk: Moe’s like shit shit shit can I take the grill?! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: Andrew makes me jittery when he comes on the TV @Couturesworld
@MTVbrettski: Date time fuckers #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: When the boy you have a crush on is finally single πŸ™‹ #AYTO  (GIF  of Nutsa)
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Couturesworld: BRETT WHY’D YOU CHOOSE CALI WTF!!!!!!!!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Cam thought he was slick with that questionπŸ˜‚ but NAAAAAH @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: He better pick Nutsa !
@Daniel_Vilk: Cam is SO mad about Kayla going on that date! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Awwww, @MoeElkhalil. You’re too sweet. #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @ Brett πŸ‘‹ #AYTO  (GIF: "Let it go, let it go!")
@NUTSIOOO: Moe just wants to go on a date with an appliance instead 😩 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Not live tweeting tonight because it’s my birthday and I’m drunk #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@tomasbuenos1: Can we get an episode just airing andrews interviews?? They’re gold
@MTVbrettski: Maaaaan editing doing there job on this one... damn near everyone in that house agreed that picking Cali needed to happen right there 🀷🏼‍♂️
@NUTSIOOO: BRETT NO ME !!!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: My face when Brett chooses Cali over Nutsa
@KayCamUmagat: “Me! Me! Me! Pick me!” @NUTSIOOO πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: “Don’t waste it” and what does @MTVbrettski do πŸ™„
- @MTVbrettski: @Urge2Pose Don’t get me start homie.... play with your heart? Ight bet that’s what I’m gonna do
@NUTSIOOO: LET IT GOOO   LET IT GOOOOO   CALI DONT WANT U NO MOREEEEE    @AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @caliraeofficial: @NUTSIOOO @ayto @AREUTHE1 This made me giggle.
@MTVbrettski: Yeah I started this little fling with Nutsa recently... but my strongest feelings in the house to this point were for Cali. So for GAME purposes I still think she could be my match. Getting an answer is huge either way for our house. #ayto #ayto7
@sarahhJo_XO: @MTVbrettski is soooo cute😍😍 why wouldn't cali want to go on that date🀷🏻‍♀️ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Well that was a wasted opportunity. Wow we are stupid af @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Cali say nooo
@Daniel_Vilk: At least @MTVbrettski said if you’re ok with that πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸΌ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When you're mad that Brett chose Cali, but you realize that either way this will be a valuable truth booth πŸ˜… #AYTO  (GIF)
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’―
@Couturesworld: BRO IF KAYLA CRIES ON THIS DATE.... @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Cali’s tight😩🀣🀣 #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: You don’t wanna get @RamBamSam16 MAD 😑🀬🀯 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: πŸ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Brett honestly wished he could have chosen @TevG27 he’s been trying for weeks now
@MTVbrettski: What has Terrence told us every matchup?! PLAY WITH YOUR HEART! #ayto #ayto7
- @Urge2Pose: @MTVbrettski πŸ˜‚ bravo πŸ‘πŸΎ
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski What are facts? #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @KayCamUmagat i peeped the “Go Seahawks” πŸ˜‚
- @KayCamUmagat: @Urge2Pose GO HAWKS! πŸ’šπŸ’™
@Daniel_Vilk: We needed that same confidence in the boom boom room the other night Tomas! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Every girl at home right now screaming at they TV because Moe is getting air time πŸ—£ #AYTO  (GIF of him and the daters on boat)
@Couturesworld: When Kayla sees the dolphins 🐬🐬 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld TBH that is a reasonable reaction #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m sorry @MTVbrettski I just wanted you to pick Nutsa so I was butt hurt too
@MTVbrettski: Wait jasmine me choosing where my heart is was a waste but you trying to constantly snatch Tev from Kenya wasn’t?!?πŸ˜‚ #ayto #ayto7
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @MTVbrettski TouchΓ© my friend touchΓ©
@AREUTHE1: My pet: *exists* Me:  (GIF of Kayla)
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 Lmfaooo chill
@KayCamUmagat: See, Cam. I told you I loved the ocean. #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “I been to sea world but I’ve never been that happy” πŸ’€πŸ¬
@Couturesworld: Moe doing everything he can and Kayla not biting @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Talk that sht Moe !!!
@Daniel_Vilk: Kayla just really really REALLY LOVES dolphins ok! 🐬 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I’m so happy. πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Moe why are u screaming she’s right next to you lol #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kenyaa_NOT KENYA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@caliraeofficial: Me carrying Kayla>>> @KayCamUmagat KayCamUmagat
- @KayCamUmagat:@caliraeofficial I love you ❤️
@MTVbrettski: This date was fucking BEAUTIFUL guys... you have no idea 😍 #ayto #AYTO7
@Kaylonilovee: Keep shooting your shot Moe! You are goals πŸ‘πŸ½ #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Kaylonilovee Shooters shoot! πŸ€ #AYTO
@MTVQueengela: Brett picking Cali instead of nutsa for the date #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: Dolphins are so cute. Shut up. Lol #AYTO
@Couturesworld: I fuck with Kayla’s energy πŸ™ŒπŸ½ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld And I fuck with your energy πŸ™ŒπŸ½
@NUTSIOOO: Kayla sitting Moe down just to tell him how much she loves Cam 😭 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Lewis is a rapper bro πŸ˜‚
@caliraeofficial: Let’s count how many times my clothes are up my buttcheeks in this episode
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial I lost count at 76 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: I just love how real Cali isπŸ™ŒπŸ½ #AYTO
- @caliraeofficial: @Kenyaa_NOT But Kenya is queen tho
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @caliraeofficial Love you angel face
@JasmineeAndreaa: ANYTHING is possible in the #AYTO house 😳
@Couturesworld: All the guys loving Cali πŸ‘€πŸ™ŒπŸ½❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@cam_viney: When you see bae @KayCamUmagat repping us on her date. #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: "@sydsaurus: Cali and Kayla are a better match than Cali and Brett 🀷🏽‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️ #AYTO" RT @caliraeofficial ❤️
@Freddie_Freeze: Kayla when she saw the dolphins #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: I can think of about 1,000,000 reasons... πŸ’° #AYTO  (GIF: "Why are you here?")
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH πŸ˜‚
@AlexisJames100: Wait i thought cam left Kayla cus she didn't like the ocean........ she seems hella excited about it #AYTO
@iffykaysar: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 Anyone else think @MoeElkhalil x @JasmineeAndreaa could be a match?!
@SincerelyDahnea: I watch for @Kenyaa_NOT and I’ve seen her twice for a total of three seconds πŸ™„ #AYTO
@LuvBenzoGrande: @MTVbrettski "I want my next relationship to be my last one" my heart 😭😭 #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Brett: even though I almost punched you in the face I think we could still be a match  Cali: you’re so right #AYTO
@shakeiraaaaaa: Everyone got something to say about @Kenyaa_NOT but she's one of my favorites😍😍 cant wait to see her match. #AYTO
@ThatMusicGeek1: I don’t understand why people going off at @MTVbrettski he’s playing with his heart. He thinks Cali and him are a match. It’s better to put them in the True booth and find out then nothing, but that’s just me 🀷‍♀️ #AYTO #AYTO7
@sydsaurus: Cali and Kayla are a better match than Cali and Brett 🀷🏽‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️ #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kayla’s perfect match is a dolphin  #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @tylersemicolon WE DID IT, YOU GUYS! Show's over. Everyone go home. #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: @Kaylonilovee You outchea gassing ⛽️πŸ•΅πŸΏ‍♂️
@tomasbuenos1: @MTVbrettski I’m as serious as the pain when you hit your pinky against the table
@AREUTHE1: Kayla made a connection with the dolphins, not Moe. Cam:  (GIF of Cam)
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 I CANT WITH YOU. STOP IT. πŸ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Moe is the man
@tylersemicolon: Bria giving Kwasi advice on how to control himself is like Bill Cosby giving advice on how to respect women #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Every time kwasi calls himself  “kwasi beast” 237 of my brain cells die #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: every man with a beard should be paying attention to Moe’s beard routine  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: After last episode I’m starting a Gofundme for Tomas to get a lifetime supply of Viagra #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kayla’s perfect match is a dolphin  #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: I’m good with any and all y’all having opinions.... let’s hear em... but expect me to have one in return #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: Tomas rn 😰 #AYTO  (GIF)
@Couturesworld: No way this is gonna be a perfect match 🀦🏻‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Lewis lmfaoooo πŸ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: Cam after hearing how the date was with Moe and Kayla @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Oh, hi Moe. #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Cali is nice af
@mariae296: Ik im late but you see how gentle Moe combs his beard and cares for it. Imagine what he’d do to his woman! #ayto
@MTVbrettski: Let’s do this @caliraeofficial #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: Agua @tomasbuenos1 you need agua!πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @tomasbuenos1: @Daniel_Vilk @AREUTHE1 Let’s bottle up your sweat in one hour and we got a full gallon
- @Daniel_Vilk: @tomasbuenos1 @AREUTHE1 I got you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
@MTVbrettski: Gonna start paying rent in that truth booth #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: When she calls you daddy @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @cam_viney: Replying to @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 πŸ™„
@MTVbrettski: It’s like 237 degrees in that truth booth #ayto #ayto7
@caliraeofficial: HOLY SHIT IM NERVOUS
@KayCamUmagat: I got really seasick and was puking on the side of the boat. Thanks @MTVbrettski for taking care of me. #AYTO
- @MTVbrettski: @KayCamUmagat Rubbed that back and everything πŸ˜‰
- @KayCamUmagat: @MTVbrettski You’re the best πŸ€—
@KayCamUmagat: IS IT A MATCH?! #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: Wait wait, they didn’t show the blue tape scrunchy @moemfletch @JasmineeAndreaa @NUTSIOOO @KayCamUmagat @lroush95
- @moemfletch: @caliraeofficial @JasmineeAndreaa and 3 others But it was iconic 😭😭😭😭
- @KayCamUmagat: @caliraeofficial AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, I am dead.
@Kaylonilovee: @Urge2Pose Don’t hate on Moe! 😏
@NUTSIOOO: I’m tellin you Brett. You belong with me  @AREUTHE1 @AYTO
@AREUTHE1: You're doing great, sweetie #AYTO  (GIF of Cali - "I feel so bad for him")
@Daniel_Vilk: I love @NUTSIOOO cute “it’s ok!” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: I was so happy for @tomasbuenos1 in that moment πŸ€—
- @tomasbuenos1: @Kaylonilovee If you weren’t there I would’ve passed out  till the matchup ceremony
- @Kaylonilovee: @tomasbuenos1 Always got you πŸ˜‰
@caliraeofficial: Im coming back for you @tomasbuenos1 ❤️❤️❤️
- @mariae296: @caliraeofficial @tomasbuenos1 This is the Notebook with an Argentinian Noah
- @NUTSIOOO: @mariae296 @caliraeofficial @tomasbuenos1 Lmaoooooooo I NEED TO SEE THIS IN THE THEATERS NEAR ME SOON
- @caliraeofficial: @mariae296 THIS TWEET
@JasmineeAndreaa: I love how genuine @caliraeofficial is feeling bad for Brett because she knew his heart was truly in It
@BigTymers228: Damn I Feel For @MTVbrettski & @caliraeofficial sucks that they're not a match but at least they bury the hatchet
@Kaylonilovee: people out here telling me to make connections but have yet to be chosen at ceremony πŸ˜‚ Stoppp it
@Urge2Pose: I’m def stealing that convo starter
@Daniel_Vilk: We see ladies! πŸ‘€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Brett: idk who my match is   Me: Same   Brett: like what do they even base this off of    Me: I have no idea    (I really felt that convo because I felt the same way with Tev after that one beam ceremony)
@Urge2Pose: Oh i like that slow mo 😏
@Couturesworld: Lauren picks me tonight πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜Œ @lroush95 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: It’s a LIL CONFUSING 🧐
@AREUTHE1: IDK, guys, this doesn't look like a "perfect match hand-hold" πŸ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of Andrew and Lauren)
@AREUTHE1: Terrence: Brett, are you cool with not being Cali's match?  Brett: Hell yeah.  Also Brett:  (GIF of Pinochio)
@tomasbuenos1: How did Lewis not end up with back problems after sleeping on the couch for 10 weeks is the real million dollar q
@JasmineeAndreaa: Nutsa rocking that iconic nude lace body suitπŸ‘€
@Kaylonilovee: Maria & Shamoy were living their best lives πŸ‘πŸ½
@KayCamUmagat: This was my favorite look. Thank you @lroush95 for letting me wear your dress and earrings. Thank you production for doing my hair. Lol #AYTO
- @lroush95: @KayCamUmagat Anything for you 😘
- @moemfletch: @lroush95 @KayCamUmagat Thank you Lauren for also letting me wear your dress and earrings ♥️
- @lroush95: @moemfletch @KayCamUmagat Of course 😌
- @caliraeofficial: @moemfletch @lroush95 @KayCamUmagat Yes @lroush95 thanks for the earrings!!!!
@AREUTHE1: Hearing Cam and Kayla talk about each other after knowing each other for a couple of weeks πŸ€” #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi)
- @KayCamUmagat: @AREUTHE1 I hate you guys again πŸ˜‚
@caliraeofficial: @MTVbrettski  If we would have been a match, we would have explored the island and continued a great friendship.
@KayCamUmagat: Another week with @cam_viney 😍 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Why you so cute @NUTSIOOO #ayto #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski Why are YOU so cute
- @AREUTHE1: @NUTSIOOO Here for this #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: "@ItsKarinaxox: HI IM HERE ON THE NUTSA X BRETT TRAIN #ayto" RT Now if only Brett would hop on #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: Cam & Kayla are so adorable to watch 😩 It’s so genuine!
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee He’s the best guy ❤️ @cam_viney
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat @Kaylonilovee She’s the best girl @KayCamUmagat ❤️
@Urge2Pose: On to the next 🀷🏾‍♂️
@Daniel_Vilk: @Urge2Pose feeling like @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: You can’t have your cake and eat it too πŸΈπŸ΅πŸ‘€ @Kaylonilovee @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I’m not gonna be a home-wrecker
@AREUTHE1: When you aren't the center of the drama for once πŸ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF of Zak)
@Kenyaa_NOT: LIVING for this green lipstick sis😩 @Kaylonilovee
- @caliraeofficial: @Kenyaa_NOT @Kaylonilovee Yessss
@Kaylonilovee: My curls look AMAZING, let me just say πŸ”₯
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee Facts
@MTVbrettski: Lewis thinking about sex #ayto #ayto7
@moemfletch: @AREUTHE1 Short lived πŸ‘€
@Kaylonilovee: I love you @Kenyaa_NOT baby, so damn much 😩
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @Kaylonilovee My girl for liiiife❤️
@Kaylonilovee: That pimple wouldn’t let me be great πŸ™„
@AREUTHE1: @Kaylonilovee Yes Sis, you did that! #AYTO
- @MTVbrettski: @Kaylonilovee SAY IT AGAIN
@MTVbrettski: Nutsa you’re like the little fun sized candies the cheap folks hand out on Halloween... except I want you #ayto #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski Are you a candy corn? Cause that was corny, but also sweet like the diabetes
- @MTVbrettski: @NUTSIOOO Look at all the hate mail πŸ˜‚ they don’t get us Nuts
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski They don’t have to get us. We get each other
@NUTSIOOO: LEWIS LOVE EVERYBODY 😭 @aytotea2 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Daniel, choose your next words very carefully πŸ”ͺ #AYTO
- @Daniel_Vilk: Just like I almost got CUT @Lewdo2much last week πŸ”ͺ by @RamBamSam16 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‰
@AREUTHE1: "@iamMariamaJ: There’s a whole Moe in this house and they stressing over these other dudes #AYTO" RT A WHOLE Moe, people. πŸ‘ #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: @lroush95 @TevG27 @Daniel_Vilk Well tell em im coming for them πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ˜…
@lil_chachaX: @moemfletch @lroush95 @KayCamUmagat So what I’m getting here is that Lauren’s the AYTO stylist? πŸ‘‘
@lroush95: @caliraeofficial @moemfletch @KayCamUmagat No prob ☺️
@mariae296: The romance we all deserved #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 Ahahahahahah
@Kaylonilovee: It’s been a minute @Urge2Pose 😏
@Lewdo2much: I don’t sleep next to u ... u sleep next to me ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️
@MTVbrettski: Dates, truth booths, picked early at ceremonies.... yet some of my cast mates wanna talk about making connections and playing our part to help win thisπŸ€” quit watching me go for it and try making a damn connection #ayto #ayto7
- @Evan8Moxley: @MTVbrettski Your the king of the bounce back brother @MTVbrettski
- @ThatMusicGeek1: @MTVbrettski Straight up facts πŸ‘πŸ»
@Kaylonilovee: I miss you ever
- @caliraeofficial: @Kaylonilovee I miss you ever 😘
@Daniel_Vilk: @Couturesworld coming down looking like James Bond 007 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: I thought she was gonna pick Moe talking all that sweet sht about him but still came to muahh πŸ’œπŸ˜
@MoeElkhalil: @AREUTHE1 I look good!
@Urge2Pose: @Kaylonilovee 😘
@KayCamUmagat: I love @caliraeofficial and @tomasbuenos1 ever #AYTO
@Alyyy_Taylorr: @MTVbrettski I caught that lip licking while you watched Cali walk up @caliraeofficial πŸ€” #ayto #caught
@JasmineeAndreaa: Jasmine & Moe = Princess Jasmine & Aladdin πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ¦πŸ’
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t me and @RamBamSam16 look so happy at ceremony 😁😁😁 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: LETS GET THOSE BEAMS FAM #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @KayCamUmagat BIG BEAMS! #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: I miss you ever... I melted
@Kaylonilovee: "@Melanie_Fachtie: @Kaylonilovee is bomb, face hair personality body morals πŸ—£ALL THAT, I understand...you can't be just any n___ tryna cuff her #AYTO " RT I love this queen! Thank you for the love 😏
@Urge2Pose: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 🀭
@MTVbrettski: Moe and Jasmine locking in like.... #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: NO BLACKOUT BABY! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: EVERY! BODY! GETS! BEAMSSS! πŸ”¦πŸ”¦πŸ”¦πŸ”¦ #AYTO  (GIF: "A beam for you! A beam for you!")
@shanekiamoenaey: "Lock in ever" im cryinnnnnπŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk AYYYE! #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: BIG BEAMS BABY
@Urge2Pose: Beams for everyone !!
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose YOU get a beam! YOU get a beam! YOU get a beam! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Tev out here handing out beams like Santa in Mean Girls
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa YOU ALL GET BEAMSSS! #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Damn.... if only I said “I miss you ever” to Cali...stupid me 🀦🏼‍♂️ #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski FOCUS ON NUTSA BOII I'MMA SMACK YOU THROUGH THIS SCREEN πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT Basically Tev right now πŸ˜‚ #AYTO
@AshLuvsCash: Kwasi & Bria is a match. He’s an egomaniac & her obsessive personality will feed into it, but will still check him if necessary #AYTO
@drama703: Think Asia and Kwasi could definitely be a match, both don’t have a problem speak their mind and have very strong personalities. Could see them handling each other  #AYTO
@_kristynicole: Me thinks Bria and Kwasi Beast are a match #AYTO
@You_Adore_Tasha: Lmaoo I feel like the last episode where everybody gets their “perfect match” Asia and kwasi will be a perfect match!   #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Hey no match πŸ‘‹πŸ½ @caliraeofficial #ayto #ayto7
@LuvBenzoGrande: @caliraeofficial *breathes*  me:  #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 😏😏😏
@longlivereigns: i’ve decided lewis and kwasi are a match thank you and goodnight. #ayto
@spideyguell: maria over there plotting her way to make it to Kwasi #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: You see that hand lock thoπŸ‘€ @NUTSIOOO #ayto #ayto7
- @NUTSIOOO: @MTVbrettski Yeah, you sprained my pinky 😭 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @caliraeofficial: @MTVbrettski Hey πŸ‘‹πŸ»
@katt_astro_phy: @NUTSIOOO You and @MTVbrettski are adorable. Anyone who hates on that is just sad and probably lacking fun and joy in their lives
@KayCamUmagat: And still four beams... #AYTO
@sprinkl88955809: Kwasi and Bria are def a match! He’s the only one that can put her in her place and vice versa #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Point blank period. Get the facts, sis. πŸ‘ #AYTO  (GIF: Asia - "Tell me how you feel")
@Kaylonilovee: WASSUP 🀷🏽‍♀️ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Lewis... I know you wanna be honest.. but this ain’t it  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @Couturesworld Your a nerd you will never understand 🀦🏾‍♂️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
- @Kaylonilovee: @Couturesworld I’m sayin’ juice 🀷🏽‍♀️😘
@MTVbrettski: I miss our talks @Kenyaa_NOT #ayto #ayto7
@Daniel_Vilk: @Kaylonilovee ready to see WHAT’S UP @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Actual gif of Lew
@Couturesworld: Lewis you NEVER say that to a woman. Truth or not, you just don’t. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @Couturesworld Have sex with one girl .. then talk to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΎ‍♂️
- @Kaylonilovee: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 And it damn sure ain’t true πŸ’πŸ½‍♀️
@Kaylonilovee: I had to let myself breathe for a moment after that shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Daniel_Vilk: That was a little TOO much truth Lew πŸ˜…πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @tomasbuenos1:  @Daniel_Vilk @Kaylonilovee is a queeennnn
@Urge2Pose: What’s wrong with Lewis ? πŸ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #Ayto
- @Kaylonilovee: @Urge2Pose 😏😘
@Kaylonilovee: With a fucking BAG on ☝🏽 Big facts ladies and gentleman. Big facts
@MTVbrettski: Lewis handling this question right now.... #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: Next time on #AYTO, Zak has second thoughts, and Kwasi gets into another heated confrontation πŸ‘€
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 πŸ˜‚ Zak looks deadπŸ’€ and Kwasi buggin again 🀯 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO Can’t wait till NEXT WEEK‼️

AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@cam_viney: Let me just be honest. I think @Kaylonilovee looks like a Victoria Secret Model. #youbeautiful #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @cam_viney I love you so much 😩
@Urge2Pose: Lmfaoooo Lewis bugging bro 🀦🏾‍♂️
@JasmineeAndreaa: When you got something to say but know it’s better to keep your mouth shut
@KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee is stunning. I can’t even listen. #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: I need a drink #ayto #ayto7
@Urge2Pose: πŸ˜‚ “You weak ass bitch” way to end it guys @AREUTHE1
- @Kaylonilovee: @Urge2Pose 😘
@RamBamSam16: Are @Daniel_Vilk and I am beam?
@MTVbrettski: I’m ready πŸ₯ŠπŸ€·πŸΌ‍♂️ @Urge2Pose  #ayto #ayto7
- @Urge2Pose: @MTVbrettski Hope no one breaks it up πŸ₯Š
@Kenyaa_NOT: @MTVbrettski Our convos were unmatched. ❤️
- @MTVbrettski: @Kenyaa_NOT Some might even say... “No-matched” 😳
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @MTVbrettski Ok why didn’t i think of that.
@sweetheartscar: I want @NUTSIOOO & @MTVbrettski  to be a match more than anyone on #AYTO7 πŸ˜πŸ’œ
@barbiebeast3: FAVS FAVS FOR SURE HAVE TO BE A PM @caliraeofficial @tomasbuenos1
@Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 Another one 🀦🏾‍♂️ i just wanna win ugh
@Kenyaa_NOT: See you guys next week!❤️ #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: @KayCamUmagat and I had a fucking blast
@Kaylonilovee: @KayCamUmagat I appreciate you 😩
@mariae296: Imagine the amount of diCK you must be smoking to think Asia isn’t attractive? Lew...
@deathbyriri: Asia when Lewis told her wasn’t attractive #AYTO
@kaylacieraa: Kwasi always in some drama #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Cali is crying because she’s thinking about how much viagra she has to buy for Tomas  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Will Bria ever find a therapist?  Will Lewis let a duck be a duck?  Will Morgan ever take off her weave?  Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: I was crying after the no match because Brett and I were great friends. He was really upset and I have empathy. I am and will always be an emotional person and I love that about myself ❤️
@Urge2Pose: "@IamKiaraTaylor: Nah Kwasi & Lewis are bugging out like if y’all not there to make connections tf you doingπŸ‘€πŸ™„ #AYTO" RT Sis I’ve made several connections what episode you on
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lawd , AYTO starts off with Kwasi hitting republican ,
@Ayee_Curly: Me when @Lewdo2much said "You don't have enough sex to talk about sex..." #AYTO
@Rsella32: @Lewdo2much Asia making me cringe by not being able to take a hint.
@iamkamiam_: "@MoSchaaf11: When you miss #AYTO because you are working, but @JasmineeAndreaa and @iamkamiam_ come in to check the place out...winning! Best night ever!!! Loved meeting you ladies πŸ’• Thanks for coming to @Topgolf! " RT Great meeting you too! Had so much fun tonight @Topgolf πŸ˜†πŸ’•✨
@KayCamUmagat: Lololololol, hi. πŸ˜‚ #guilty
@zakmarkjones: Tell me how boring this episode was without Zak the Mack #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@KY_Chelley: The fact that the house thought they knew who Brett’s match was better than Brett did when none of them have found their own matches 🀣 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@KRB44444: @Kenyaa_NOT @AREUTHE1 However I will say once your hair and makeup is on you are one hottttt chick." RT And I’m still that bitch w my makeup off & extensions out
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@KRB44444: @Maitejessi_DJ @Kenyaa_NOT @AREUTHE1 If u are on a dang mtv show and you look like “this” with out your hair and make up you may want to rethink your life! Not every body pretty w/o make up on, bt not every body is sucking dudes off n actin a hoe on tv lookin like the neighborhood crack head. So yea least look cute!" RT Did anybody get this? Am I the only one confused w the correlation btwn sucking dick & wearing makeup? Are people generally this pressed about other people not wearing makeup 24/7? So many questions
@mariae296: @Kenyaa_NOT LMAO the reach is out of this atmosphere
@caliraeofficial: @Kenyaa_NOT @mariae296 I’m so confused. What the hell is this girls problemmmm. Kenya you would look beautiful wrapped in a garbage bag ❤️❤️
@Alyyy_Taylorr: @Urge2Pose @MTVbrettski Personally I don’t think he wasted it, he was trying to figure out shit and that’s what he did. He was following his heart just like everybody else, no match or whatever, he didn’t waste it
@CliffordObsess: Okay but why is no one paying attention to Andrew??? That’s so rude, GIVE THE GOOD ONES CREDIT. All these women ignoring him and moe  #ayto
@OliviaBroussar1: If Moe doesn’t find love they need to recast him next season with a better cast no shade πŸ‘€ #AYTO
@MoeElkhalil: @Kenyaa_NOT You know I always use to come to you for moisturizer
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @MoeElkhalil Lmaoooo you did!! I hooked you up every time✊🏽
@niezam: Tomas and @caliraeofficial locked-in EVER! #MTV @AREUTHE1 #AreYouTheOne

@AREUTHE1: Moe and Kayla went on a date but she was miles away πŸ‘€ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2Qc8DpS
@AREUTHE1: Lew didn't hold back πŸ‘€ #AYTO
@MoeElkhalil: This year was a hard one but life goes on. Drowning in the water, ima only go harder. Ima grind for it I don’t want nothing free. Being me is all you’re gettin from me.
@regphalange_: this season of @AREUTHE1 is the best one since the 1st...really good casting πŸ‘
@Couturesworld: Came to put some jaws on the ground πŸ˜πŸ‘…
@RamBamSam16: It’s hilarious watching people try to stay relevant πŸ˜‚
@TevG27: Catch me spill some beans & share some tea about #AYTO on @afterbuzztv @AREUTHE1 @MTV https://youtu.be/RaYhS8fdVyw
@Kaylonilovee: @mariae296 Love you boo 😍
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Cali and Tomas are πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
@briakristaaal: So so sorry I couldn’t live tweet with you guys for tonight’s episode. I was in a car accident earlier tonight and I’ve just been shaken up. I’m safe. I’ll see you guys next week❤️
@briakristaaal: Thank you to everyone who checked in on me! I’m actually super fine, my car just isn’t cute anymore πŸ˜ͺ ily all sm

@Irving_A07: I know everyone’s giving Brett a hard time about his pick. But him and Cali did sit together at the beginning. Could still get some answers #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Alright I’ll speak on this once real quick for the haters on tonight’s episode. Cali and I BOTH had feelings for eachother in this house. Just because I’m picking to go in the truth booth with her doesn’t necessarily mean it’s who I like in the house at that moment and We sat together at ceremony MORE THAN ONCE. She COULD b my match for this game. & she felt the exact same way but y’all didn’t see the talks we had on that. Us going into the TB helped the entire house EITHER WAY. Bc now those early beams where we sat together weren’t us. #ayto


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

So, while everyone's p'd off at them not going past four beams, we do have some clarity: Brett's gamble to go for Cali over Morgan backfired when he and Moe were given the choice to choose their dates... and it keeps alive Tomas' home that he & Cali are a match. But what everyone seems to be talking about is Lewis and Asia's conversation at the end of this week, and him rejecting her.

Tomorrow, two daytime queens will be featured here: one with hot topics, the other who makes everyone dance. Two ExtraTime stories featuring Wendy Williams and Ellen Degeneres, and a few familiar faces, will come your way here to begin October, and it's a Big Monday: Cheyenne & Cory joining Teen Mom OG, and Floribama Shore invades New Orleans. Enjoy the week ahead...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).