Sunday, September 16, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "Spilling The Tea"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... hope you all had a great weekend as we soak in these last hours of what is summer's last Sunday before the solstice takes place in a few days. This week in MTV Reality has seen plenty of waterworks in Panama City Beach, and plenty of vomit and feelings of revenge in South Africa. What about of what's going down in Hawaii? We're about to look at it with the Pulse of the Season of Fate on Are You The One?.
   Every season of this show has - what we like to call here - its "Ex-Plosion" moment, and last week the exes of some of the singles made their annual pilgrimage to AYTO... and this year, it took place not in the main house as in the seasons past, but outside of it as part of the show's first-ever overnight relationship rehab. There, we saw plenty of old wounds open up among the singles and most of their exes who came for their opportunity to close up old feelings and perhaps spur new ones. A power couple had to test waters, another ex got aggressive, and the Texas ladies man found himself torn.
   With the girls and guys back at the house, this week sees them turn their attention back to the game itself. One of this season's international-born castmates stirs the pot a bit when he decides to disobey a sacred Vegas code of what happens there stays there. For the girl who's been in a lot of drama in the past month, her jealousy at the developing relationship of that guy from the Lone Star State only adds to what we've seen from her. And with them going nowhere despite early Truth Booth success, the house does what others have done: mix it up and make a bold gamble at Matchup.

We'll have all the action, reaction and interaction to this week's episode and of whether the house can get back on track in the quest for love and money coming up, as we bring the weekend to a close with this late night 'Pulse of AYTO. Glad you're here to experience it with us.


IN BETWEEN 
@AREUTHE1: Morgan told Bria that she wasn't feeling Zak... and then hooked up with Zak. Bria was understandably upset, but isn't Morgan just playing the game? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wS7Y4W 
@thepoetsaint: Shout out to @KayCamUmagat for coming through and being so dope on our #AYTO aftershow on @afterbuzztv. Literally the sweetest person ever. And @MELODY_ROSE was finally back so the whole gang was reunited! If you missed it live, you can check it out here: https://youtu.be/KPVV0QGOzfk 
@Couturesworld: ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰
@MTVbrettski: Don’t make the mistake of thinking you can fuck with me in any way, shape or form and still keep me in your life... you’re fooling yourself BIG TIME ๐Ÿ˜‚ I peace quicker than Buddha ✌๐Ÿฝ
@KayCamUmagat: I don’t drink alcohol very often. But when I do, oh my goodness. It’s kind of fun. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿฅƒ #timeforbed
@KayCamUmagat: I love my AYTO family with all my heart. They are always there for me when I need to vent. ❤️
@angelababicz: Me and @MTVbrettski are the only exes that never dated. It was over before it began ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง
@Kenyaa_NOT: To keep it a buck I think I was better suited for The Real World lol
@Kenyaa_NOT: You can beat bitches asses, be your whole self, not be pressed to love someone within weeks..and basically just let the bad bitch in you flourish
@Kenyaa_NOT: You can beat bitches asses, be your whole self, not be pressed to love someone within weeks..and basically just let the bad bitch in you flourish
@RamBamSam16: Sometimes when people ask me how my day is I just want to tell them the truth. It fucking sucks. Everything that could go wrong did. I feel like my life is basically over. But instead I just say “good” ๐Ÿ˜…
@EmoneySunset: I need new emo music in my life. The emo music I've been listening to just doesn't make me sad anymore.
@lexi__marsella: thank you @KurtisHartman for showing me how I deserve to be treated. your love & respect are what make you a great man. of course there’s other things that I love about you! thankfully you don’t have to publicly brag & we can enjoy things in private. #YouDoEverythingBetter
@KikiMTV: Man, some guys are getting really good at hiding their fuckboyness. It used to be so easy to spot....mofos getting clever ๐Ÿ˜’

@AREUTHE1: Tevin quickly moved on from Kenya when he saw she was still riding for her ex, and Jasmine couldn't be happier ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wS7Y4W 
@briakristaaal: Seriously so emotionally uneasy about Mac Miller passing. Please be there for your friends. Please tell your loved ones that you love them.
@Couturesworld: I don’t understand how people jump from relationship to relationship. How are you able to find yourself and know where your head is at
@Couturesworld: i truly believe karma comes back around. just be patient and treat people with kindness
@Couturesworld: At 16 or even 21, nobody is worth stressing over. People come & go. Move on & go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on.
@Kenyaa_NOT: I literally can’t open texts/DMs when I’m drunk cus i have no idea what to type back
@Kenyaa_NOT: Be 100% yourself around me please I don’t respect imitation
@nicole_spiller: At work last night I got called a “way prettier version of that Nicole girl from MTV” by some girls, rly awkward when I had to tell them I AM that Nicole girl from MTV :/
@EmoneySunset: More people are lashing out against those blaming Ariana than actual people blaming Ariana. We get it, it’s not her fault and people who think that are stupid. Let’s move on and stop giving attention to idiots.
@giannahammer: Ariana posted a pic of Mac I’m not crying you’re crying
@tylersemicolon: Go stream “Happy Place” so @EmoneySunset can buydad hats #HappyPlace
@EmoneySunset: Go stream Happy Place so @tylersemicolon can more floral shirts.
@AREUTHE1: "Forget taco night, it's fight night." ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ Don't miss an all new episode of #AYTO, Wednesday at 10/9c!
- @MtvNateSiebs: @AREUTHE1 This shit so stupid.. lol “Oh you suck tevin dick while I was suckin my ex’s dick?! Oh fuck no” and then Jasmine.. literally has “side chick” on the screen every time her name pop up always like “oh I’m wait for Tevin to see this he gon be right back to me!” Like what?๐Ÿ˜‚ #Ayto7
@MtvNateSiebs: I swear like I couldnt tell you the names of half the season 7 cast of Ayto.. and I watch that shit every week. Like last week that Tomas dude tackled that ex I thought he was a PA or somethin like where’d he come from ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Kenyaa_NOT: You tip the scale when I weigh my options
@Couturesworld: I’m an angel in disguise
@Couturesworld: have you ever been in one of those moods where you don’t really know what’s wrong but you feel irritated with everyone and everything
@caliraeofficial: A Rod is out and I drank too much for this to happen
@mariae296: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yDkb9LILywM …
@audreydiazz: I’m at the age where my friends are either getting engaged or having kids. Excuse me while I freak out
@EmoneySunset: I’ll do anything for a way out... of my head.

@AREUTHE1: We couldn't be more proud of Kayla for standing up to her ex and defending herself the way she did ๐Ÿ‘ Rewatch last week's episode of #AYTO here: http://on.mtv.com/2wS7Y4W 
@NUTSIOOO: When you know your worth, there is absolutely nobody that can fuck with you in any way shape or form
@AREUTHE1: Careful, Danny boy. Sam's got her eyes on the prize ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: When y’all assume I’m this & that, and I don’t care to correct you
@briakristaaal: It’s almost my birthday. Lol fuck
@nicole_spiller: How you allow yourself to be treated is entirely in your control, whatever negative energy you let into your life will continue to surround you until you cut It off, remember that
@MTV_Christina: Burningman is what life should be like, all the time. )’(
@tylersemicolon: "@dc408dxtr: #NowPlaying @EmoneySunset & @tylersemicolon “Happy Place” #DCPlaylist" RT You got a good taste in music ๐Ÿ˜ @EmoneySunset

@AREUTHE1: Forget the tacos, it's going DOWN! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 10/9c!
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 YURP!
@MTVbrettski: Can’t knock the hustle ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@briakristaaal: Not giving a fuck really enhances the quality of life!
- @lexoquence: @briakristaaal I’m right here boo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹ I’m tellin ya we gotta link up n b nutcases together ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@NUTSIOOO: Follow your fucking dreams eh?
@KayCamUmagat: I will see you very soon @NUTSIOOO ๐Ÿ’•
@Daniel_Vilk: @RamBamSam16 @AREUTHE1 You’re like a sour patch @RamBamSam16 sour➡️sweet➡️GONE๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@briakristaaal: Leave it to me to do everything last minute right before a trip ๐Ÿ˜ช
@briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 really gave me some of the best people I’ve ever met in my life. Forever grateful ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 really gave me some of the best people I’ve ever met in my life. Forever grateful ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@zakmarkjones: I cringe so hard when people say “living my best life”
- @MTVbrettski: @zakmarkjones It’s gotta stop. As opposed to what? Living a shitty life intentionally?
- @zakmarkjones: @MTVbrettski THANK YOU. like just post your pic and move on.
@Couturesworld: I don’t think people ever completely let go of things, I believe we just try to convince ourselves to forget it ever happened
@Couturesworld: SHARING MUSIC IS A FORM OF INTIMACY
@Couturesworld: People glorify the idea of having a significant other as a best friend, but no one talks about how much it destroys u when u lose 2 people in one
@TevG27: I thought about killing you today;  Does that mean I love you?
@Daniel_Vilk: Call me David one more time punk๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Just wait till I walk into the @ChallengeMTV house. I’ll snag rookie of the year real quick ๐Ÿ˜ #thechallenge33

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: The Bria-Zak-Morgan love triangle is about to reach a boiling point on tonight's brand new episode of #AYTO ๐Ÿฟ Don't miss it on @MTV at 10/9c!
@JasmineeAndreaa: Day 4 without my car keys. My Lyft driver yelled at me bc my generation doesn’t like to pay bills & told me how none of her family my age that are stuck in this hurricane are aloud at her house bc they won’t pay taxes on their family property ๐Ÿ™ƒ I just wanted to get to class mam
@briakristaaal: "@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans! Today is @AREUTHE1 day so that means Thurs at 7pm PST, we will have another dope aftershow on @afterbuzztv and our guest will be none other than @briakristaaal! @NinoLlanera @SINSEDONTPLAY @MELODY_ROSE & I will be breaking it all down and I guarantee, it will…" RT Get ready guys ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ—ฃ
@MTVbrettski: Swear I get so damn lazy when it comes to adding a new contact to my phone.... like “nah I’ll just remember so and so’s # starts with a 372”
@MTVbrettski: BIG Facts... 2nd to none, chica.
@blacuesta: New iPhone XS can hold up to 200,000 photos and now my life is complete. 512 GB.
@giannahammer: You don’t know what a real accomplishment is until you master putting your baby in his bed without waking him up ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@AREUTHE1: Will the girls' new strategy get in the way of fate? ๐Ÿค” Find out on a new episode of #AYTO TONIGHT at 10/9c! ❤️
@MikalaThomass: Joes idea of being funny is signing me up with the church of Scientology.. now they won’t leave me alone
@Lewdo2much: Y’all ready for #ayto tonight?
@Daniel_Vilk: Catch your two favorite studs on @AREUTHE1 TONIGHT at 10/9c #AYTO #AYTO7
@Daniel_Vilk: As a wise man once said @Lewdo2much  Forget ๐ŸŒฎ night it’s ๐ŸฅŠ night!  TONIGHT at 10/9c on @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #AYTO7  I got my popcorn๐Ÿฟ and smile๐Ÿ˜ ready!
@Kenyaa_NOT: Who’s ready to live tweet with me?! #AYTO #letsgetmessy
@caliraeofficial: Did the relationship rehab kick us into gear? Or will we back to square one? 30 minutes until you have all the answers. @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: 1 week later... Kayla and Sam’s exes are still sacks of shit #AYTO #AYTO7
- @RamBamSam16: @MTVbrettski Woah lol
@MTVbrettski: Annnnnnd saucy season 7 is back ๐Ÿ˜Ž #AYTO #AYTO7


AS THEY SAW IT: "Spilling The Tea" 
@MTV: #AYTO starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @AREUTHE1 ๐ŸŒป
@AREUTHE1: An all new episode of #AYTo starts NOW on @MTV! Who's watching!?
@KayCamUmagat: We are ready to live tweet, East Coast! #Ayto @NUTSIOOO
- @NUTSIOOO: @KayCamUmagat ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜
@JasmineeAndreaa: &&&& we are backkkk๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Kaylonilovee: big mood for @AREUTHE1 Wednesday’๐Ÿ’˜#AYTO starts now on MTV!
- @zakmarkjones: @Kaylonilovee ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
@RamBamSam16: I shall not be live tweeting tonight’s episode because I’m too busy eating wings and drinking modelo. But ya’ll enjoy :)
@Couturesworld: WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, not one person alone wins the million dollars, either we all win, or we all lose ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ❤️ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld Teamwork makes the dream work! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “I’m really fucking happy my ex didn’t show up, I feel bad for the rest of you guys” ๐Ÿ˜‚
@lroush95: I wanna go back to living in Hawaii :”(
@jaxxxieee_: guyyyysssss! yay it’s #AYTO Wednesday @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
@AREUTHE1: When Cam, who's been sitting confidently with one person so far, tells other people to make an effort to get to know everyone in the house ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO (GIF of man)
@Kenyaa_NOT: THE FEET!!!!!!
@mariae296: Wow, things look rough in the house this episode, anyway heres me and Shamoy in a lava tunnel #ayto7
@MTVbrettski: When you’re biting you’re tongue listening to a buncha bullshit #AYTO #AYTO7
- @MTV: @MTVbrettski Definite Downgrade #AYTO
@OF_tillwe_OD: Time for #AYTO
@moonlightbae_B: I’m here y’all it’s time  #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Awe I love our family๐Ÿ’•
@Kenyaa_NOT: does anyone care about this tents conversation? #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Couturesworld: You don’t wanna be on Bria’s bad side ๐Ÿธ☕️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@heatherweber128: #AYTO It’s about go down on are you the one reweeted if you agree
@Kenyaa_NOT: Lit tent vs lame tent #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Kenya: I'm not going back to my ex. Us:  (GIF of Cali and Brett)
@MTVbrettski: Andrews pep talk was super motivational there #ayto #AYTO7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK! #AYTO  (GIF: Andrew - "We're a team on this")
@zakmarkjones: “Zak is a very cocky person” Hahahaha nooooooo I’m a sweetheart. @areuthe1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I say it all the time, but I love my AYTO family ❤️ #ayto
@zakmarkjones: Lol I’m straight tiger snoozing while all this is going on. @areuthe1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: this may be the most dysfunctional cast of Are You The One in history. What is wrong with us? @areuthe1 #AYTO
@katt_astro_phy: @Kenyaa_NOT @AREUTHE1 I'm just shocked that Jasmine opened her mouth and your name didn't fall out for once
@zakmarkjones: Atta girl Sam. Open up to Daniel. Like a little flower. “Just open up!” @areuthe1 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: zen then a mothafucka ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ #AYTO @TevG27
@zakmarkjones: “zAk iS sUcH a pLaYeR. hE’s nOt eVeN aLl tHaT” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Wowww rough morning Kenya
@katt_astro_phy: "Morgan is a liar" could be the subtitle for this season of #AYTO @briakristaaal
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m surprised we all didn’t catch a cold in this weather ๐Ÿคง
@Couturesworld: Kwasi’s right, we need to go for what we NEED, not what we WANT. Trust the process ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: Terrence looking all clean and happy & we look like literal trash ๐Ÿ™„ he didn’t have to sleep in the rain #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: yes I made a blanket toga. I don’t do the rain ๐Ÿ˜’
@AREUTHE1: So, Jasmine, what'd you think of the relationship rehab? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of her reacting)
@Urge2Pose: Who recorded me sleeping ?! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Shower sessions๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@KayCamUmagat: Asia is so naturally pretty. ๐Ÿ˜ #ayto
- @Kaylonilovee: @KayCamUmagat Thank you boo! Love you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee I love you more. ❤️
@Couturesworld: Nutsa praying to Jesus before eating her tacos ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒฎ taco night!!! Gotta love Nutsa๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‡❤️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Family dinner=Taco Tuesday
@Urge2Pose: Ima about to snitch ! #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Terrence..what’s good w you though
@mariae296: The last laugh though
@AREUTHE1: Me, whenever I meet a guy with no job, no prospects, and who's also emotionally unavailable ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF: Kwasi - "Let me holler at you")
@Couturesworld: Kwasi snitched on Tevin!!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿธ☕️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Kwasi was like “ooooooouuuuu I’m tellling” ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa And then admiring his handy work #AYTO  (GIF of Kwasi)
@Urge2Pose: Snitch away Kwasi !!!
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose Evil mastermind #AYTO  (GIF of him)
@NUTSIOOO: THANK U JESUS FOR GIVING ME FOOD TO EAT! #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Yes he did ! Kenya
@KayCamUmagat: Shit is about to go down. #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMFAO okkkrrt a bitch was hungry๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@LuvBenzoGrande: @Urge2Pose is about to spill all the tea and I'm here for it ! ๐Ÿ‘☕ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: OOP when Kenya grabbed Jasmine ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO  (GIF: "It's about to go down")
@MTVbrettski: My Louis V ring is still in the mud somewhere at that retreat #ayto #ayto7
@briakristaaal: Breaaaathe Ken ๐Ÿ˜ซ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: YAAAS I LOVE A SNITCH!
@JasmineeAndreaa: Haaaaaan
@NUTSIOOO: Kwasi in confessional: “ im about to snitch ๐Ÿ˜ “  Kwasi to Kenya: “ i don’t wanna snitch “   #AYTO  @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi!! No you didn’t๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ณ #ayto #ayto7
@Urge2Pose: Oop look what I’ve started ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ƒ #AYTO
- @Urge2Pose: @AREUTHE1 I did ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@JasmineeAndreaa: I pointed towards Tevin like I was tattle telling too๐Ÿคฃ
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa YOU FLIPPED SO QUICK ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Like get him๐Ÿ˜…
@Egremli05: “There were showers and... stuff” @JasmineeAndreaa love u ๐Ÿ˜˜❤️ #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: You know dad bods need tacos. This is my kinda night baby @areuthe1 #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: So y’all just be going around sucking dick ? Lordt ๐Ÿ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Bruh Bria’s face is everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Why they show them feet though lmfaoo๐Ÿ˜‚
@Kenyaa_NOT: Had this been the bad girls club I would’ve tossed her off them mf rocks #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@NUTSIOOO: Asia & Cam listening to Jasmine talk about sucking dick #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kenyaa_NOT: “Ok YOU shut the fuck up”
@mariae296: “Okay you shut the fuck up”  #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: Ohhhh @Urge2Pose tellin!!!๐Ÿคญ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Kenya right now....... #ayto #ayto7
@caliraeofficial: Tacos for the win
- @AREUTHE1: @caliraeofficial GIRL! #AYTO  (GIF: Lewis - "Forget taco night, it's fight night")
@KayCamUmagat: The way Kenya says, “Ok, so where’s Tevin?” ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: When your sibling is getting yelled at and your moms yells at you to go to your room ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (GIF
- @TevG27: @AREUTHE1 I was actually just about to tell @Lewdo2much to come with for back up...
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @AREUTHE1 LMAOOOOOO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “I’m bored” @Lewdo2much I hate you๐Ÿ˜‚
@Couturesworld: Tevin’s reaction is justified in that moment @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: WHYYYYY
@JasmineeAndreaa: Can’t get mad at me๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ thought the house said we were starting over again?
@ashleighmgibbs: Lewis “I’m bored” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@randilikesjuice: Kenya: everyone get out  “I’m bored” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @Lewdo2much  #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Kettle, meet pot ☕️ #AYTO  (GIF: Kenya - "I just don't think that that's fair")
@AREUTHE1: Live look at all my fake tears ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of Tevin)
@Kenyaa_NOT: Tevin you lucky you fine as fuck
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT I'M DEAD #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Hey @MoeElkhalil and I did a good job on those tacos
@lroush95: TEAM KEVIN 4 EVER #ayto
@NUTSIOOO: ——— This big  #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: Me when Tevin and Kenya start making out again ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF: "Oh no baby, what is you doing??")
@Urge2Pose: Kenya and Tevin love too strong !!! #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose YOU TRIED IT THO! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: “Spending some time with jasmine last night”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aka giving her some banana pudding in the shower #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: ohhhh Zak so you in LOVE love!!!! I see you playa! @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: A muzzle is a must.
@lroush95: Tev & Kenya better have a baby one day and name him Kevin or I’m suing #AYTO
@cam_viney: Look at @zakmarkjones spitting facts @AREUTHE1 #ladiesman #AYTO
@mariae296: MUZZLE IT !!
@AREUTHE1: Get someone that looks at you the way Morgan looks at Zak ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO  (GIF of Jasmine looking at him)
@caliraeofficial: My heart for Tev and Kenya ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@KayCamUmagat: They made up ❤️ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@mariae296: Zak also knew Morgan’s social security but for obvious reasons that didn’t make the cut
@MTVbrettski: Tev why is this you? #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: Moe does 3 things:  1.) Sleep   2.) Cook   3.) Clean   LADIES, thats husband material. I don’t see what’s wrong with that @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: This is a competition to win a MILLION dollars if I felt like someone could potentially be my perfect match, I’m going for It ☝๐Ÿฝ
@AREUTHE1: Fine AF, he cooks, he cleans - PUT ME IN THAT HOUSE LIKE DAMN I'LL CUFF HIM RN ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF of Moe cleaning up the bathroom)
- @cam_viney: @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
@Urge2Pose: Chef Mo ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿณ Maid Mo ๐Ÿ—‘
@MTVbrettski: Zak are you CUDDLING? ๐Ÿคข #ayto #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: I didn’t owe anyone an explanation. That respect went out the door a while ago.
- @AREUTHE1: @JasmineeAndreaa Do you boo
@Lewdo2much: I really was bored lol
@zakmarkjones: Vote Zak for #AmericasSweetheart #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@briakristaaal: Moe is the perfect house husband! #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: THERE’S MOE! ๐Ÿ˜ @MoeElkhalil @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: doing Moe so dirty lol @areuthe1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I got so excited when @MoeElkhalil said he was making food! Fat girl at ❤️
@zakmarkjones: Moe was probably homeschooled @areuthe1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: That grill is gettin more wiener than the dudes in this house #ayto #ayto7
- @lroush95: @MTVbrettski Lolz
@NUTSIOOO: Moe is mingling with those 11 hotdogs on the grill #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Urge2Pose: Let’s go Asia !!
@Couturesworld: Kwasi literally told me he doesn’t swim.... now he going surfing ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ„๐Ÿพ‍♂️ @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld @Urge2Pose Nice knowin' ya #AYTO
@cam_viney: When you see @Kenyaa_NOT coming ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@TevG27: And I thought last weeks episode was bad๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #FightNight
@AREUTHE1: This could be BIG! Now we just need to get Tevin and Zak in there... ๐Ÿ™ #AYTO  (GIF of Fate Button screen pulling up Kenya and Morgan)
@JasmineeAndreaa: The truth booth got me like... stay tuned to find out who’s picked
@Kaylonilovee: A-MONEY ๐Ÿ’ฐ
@briakristaaal: Me casually switching my hair up as episodes go on #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal I'm wheezing ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@_ceoTAJ: @briakristaaal took the braids out ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜#AYTO #AYTO7
@Daniel_Vilk: Daniel HULK SMASH the fate button!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@SuggyStyles: Zak and Morgan are so cute together #AYTO
@_drizzydallas: why is nutsa complaining about a man who sleeps, cooks, and cleans?? #AYTO
@ChelseaAMusic: Absolutely love @moemfletch outfit right now looking gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Bro i can’t swim ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@MTVbrettski: Date time!!! #ayto #ayto7
@vangoo_: @Kaylonilovee @AREUTHE1 you’re sooooooo perfect ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ can’t wait to watch the new episode
@MTVbrettski: Kwasi’s ass about to drowned ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto #ayto7
@Kenyaa_NOT: OKAY GROUP DATE LETS GET IT #surfboardT #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: Kwasi #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: When he says he has a name for his d*ck ๐Ÿ™„ #AYTO  (GIF of Jasmine listening to Kwasi)
@Couturesworld: Kwasi like “ight morgan a dub” ✋๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I never rolled my eyes harder in my life @Urge2Pose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@Urge2Pose: Surfing ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿพ was the best part of being on the show
@MTVbrettski: Lewis coming in HOT with the logic.. Owns yorkie.... must be your match... #ayto #ayto7
- @mariae296: @MTVbrettski Drowned
@Urge2Pose: W.e Morgan no new wig for you then ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♂️ #Ayto
- @NUTSIOOO: @Urge2Pose I’m gone. Take me to my grave
- @notgabbie_: @Urge2Pose OH MY GOD
- @ItsAll_AboutTee: @Urge2Pose @AREUTHE1 Ive had enough of her wig ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ™„
@MTVbrettski: Safe to say the oceans wetter than Morgan on this date ๐Ÿคญ #ayto #ayto7
@Couturesworld: BRUH BRIA STILL MAD AF!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Lewdo2much: Follow me on IG @Lewdo2much I’m horrible at tweeting lol
@AREUTHE1: What can't we stand? ๐Ÿ‘ #AYTO  (GIF: Bria - "A mother f______ liar")
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 A TWEET
- @DayDaVonne_: @AREUTHE1 A gif ! Lol yes @briakristaaal
@JasmineeAndreaa: Bri deserves an Oscar her reactions kill me ๐Ÿคฃ
@mariae296: How did Morgan go surfing but still has a dry scalp, what kind of black magic is this
@TevG27: Kenya you’ve already gotten 3 too many chances... I ain’t giving out no more. ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @TevG27 You got all my loooove from here on out❤️
@Couturesworld: Brett and Kenya in the truth booth?! Tevin’s girl and Tevin’s best friend.... OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿธ☕️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Shit AM I GOING INTO THE TRUTH BOOTH?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #ayto #ayto7
@AREUTHE1: Y'all think Brett and Kenya are a match? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO  (GIF of them)
@zakmarkjones: Morgan riding them waves as good as she rides this di-.... nevermind. @areuthe1 #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @zakmarkjones I’m screammming ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
@Kenyaa_NOT: @MTVbrettski WHATS IT GONNA BE?!
@zakmarkjones: “I feel like she probably likes Yorkies and stuff like that” - @lewdo2much @areuthe1 #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @zakmarkjones On mommas lol
@briakristaaal: DONT lie to me. das it
@zakmarkjones: @urge2pose trying to steal my girl ๐Ÿ˜“ I thought we were bros.... @areuthe1 #AYTO
- @Urge2Pose: @zakmarkjones Players gon play broski
@zakmarkjones: I was beating around the bush on that question so hard Hahahaha @areuthe1 #AYTO
@LuvBenzoGrande: @MTVbrettski is so cute on this date ๐Ÿ˜ฉ his perfect match is going to be one lucky girl #AYTO
@iPaprazzi: Okay but @MTVbrettski super fine #AYTO
@allrealitychat: MY FAVES, the besties Kenya and Brett @Kenyaa_NOT & @MTVbrettski #AYTO
@Maitejessi_DJ: Who doesn't want to be a perfect match with @Kenyaa_NOT come on just look at her ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: They really did roll the tapes. Lol #ayto
@allrealitychat: I FUCKING LOVE ME SOME DAMN @briakristaaal #AYTO
@geearmento: @AREUTHE1 @briakristaaal is a MOOD
@_ansxo: @briakristaaal LMFAOOOOOO YOOO BRIA DONT FUCKING PLAYYYYYYYY
@LuvBenzoGrande: @briakristaaal "whew... I'm taken back " *crosses legs* bitch ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Let’s take that walk babe @Kenyaa_NOT #ayto #ayto7
@bugboye: absolutely in loveeeee with homegirl @briakristaaal’s natural hair ๐Ÿ˜ #ayto
@MTVbrettski: Tev you got me tearing up over here #ayto #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: That edit is too funny, that clearly wasn’t straight through๐Ÿ™„
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMFAOOOOO JASMINE SAID MY MAN๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
@Couturesworld: Moe cooked every night, I ain’t complaining ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @Couturesworld Right? I was good with it. Full stomach and a clean house!
@KayCamUmagat: They are terrified. Is it a match?! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 thank you for rolling the tape back ๐Ÿ˜˜
@cam_viney: Legit, if @MoeElkhalil never cooked, I would have never eaten dinner. #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Drunk and petrified don’t mix well #AYTO #AYTO7
@anele_lynette: can’t wait for our queen @briakristaaal to put a peasant in the place #AYTO7
@Urge2Pose: We watching together !!! @AREUTHE1 the famm @zakmarkjones @Kenyaa_NOT @Daniel_Vilk
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose @zakmarkjones and 2 others FOMO! #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @Urge2Pose I’ll be there in a few weeks ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ
- @KayCamUmagat: @Urge2Pose Come to LA!
@Maitejessi_DJ: @briakristaaal has all the right to be mad. Is not even about zak it's about Morgan being a shady ass human being!!!  #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@zakmarkjones: I’ve never seen people so excited for a no match. Lol. We are so screwed. @areuthe1 #AYTO
- @Lewdo2much: @zakmarkjones Exactly... they don’t want no money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@Kenyaa_NOT: I love you Brett but that would’ve been an awkward ass honeymoon suite
@AREUTHE1: I've never seen two people more happy to not be a match ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO  (GIF of them running into the living room)
- @AREUTHE1: @KayCamUmagat You know who's not relieved? #AYTO  (GIF of her)
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Guess who๐Ÿค—
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m looking at my TV laughing too y’all ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@katt_astro_phy: @briakristaaal is gorgeous, no matter what hair she rocks...can't say the same for every girl in that house
@KayCamUmagat: They are so relieved! #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: Somebody give my baby @MTVbrettski the aloe Vera ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@JasmineeAndreaa: Are we matching ? ๐Ÿ‘ฏ‍♀️
@Kenyaa_NOT: Does jasmine talk about anything besides me??
@dayadream_: @NUTSIOOO @AREUTHE1 Y’all really ignored the perfect man because he wasn’t in the house drama. That’s why you suck at relationships lol
@MTVbrettski: Love you Ken. But THANK GOD #ayto #ayto7
@KayCamUmagat: There’s Moe again! #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Bria: “I’m not disrespecting you”  Also Bria: *disrespecting tf outta morgan*  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: BRIA SNAPPED AND MORGAN LISTENED
@Daniel_Vilk: Oh @TevG27 and @Kenyaa_NOT MY HEART๐Ÿ’˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Did Bria just snap at Morgan ๐Ÿ˜‚
@briakristaaal: snap ya fingers, do ya step ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ#AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Uuuuuuuhhhm?
@Kaylonilovee: She ran with a quickness with that snap ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@tylersemicolon: So who do I get to roast tonight? #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Me wondering how I’m supposed to take any of this “drama” seriously when half of the cast are just going back to their exes #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kenya: Just because my ex and I had a teeny weeny bit of meaningful heartfelt sex last night and are obviously gunna get married after this.... DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN TALK TO OTHER GIRLS  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Zak: I know 5 things about you   Morgan: oh my god... u wana put it in my butt?  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Does this count as role play sex cuz Morgan is already wearing a wig?  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Moe is alive!!....Boring as fuck  But alive  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: I would rather watch a 7 part documentary on the art of paint drying than watch Moe #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kwasi just called his penis king on TV   There’s enough of a joke already I don’t need to comment #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Brett and Kenya after finding out they are a no match: #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kwasi depressed after getting denied by Morgan: #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Bria: I’m the baddest bitch in this house  Also Bria: why won’t chubby nose ring boy like meeee  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Morgan listening to Bria like: #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Morgan looks so confused lol @areuthe1 #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: MORGAN HIDE YO TRACKS, HIDE YO WEAVE CAUSE BRIA ABOUT TO SNATCH IT OFF BITCH @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: How do I always miss these intense conversations? Where am I??? @areuthe1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @zakmarkjones @MTVbrettski In the boom boom room, probably #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Me giving myself a pep talk before going up to the boy I like ๐Ÿ˜ค #AYTO  (GIF: Bria - "I'm the baddest bitch in this house")
@AREUTHE1: When you see your old boo and your new boo talking ๐Ÿ˜ฐ #AYTO  (GIF of Zak)
@cam_viney: When the bear bites back. @briakristaaal ๐Ÿคซ #AYTO
- @briakristaaal: @cam_viney ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@briakristaaal: Bite the bear & the damn bear gon bite back #AYTO
@TevG27: Thoughts on moe? @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @TevG27 @AREUTHE1 I loved our house being clean.
- @NUTSIOOO: @TevG27 How much do you think his salary was? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿณ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: This Bria and Morgan convo is oddly similar to my whiskey dick pep talk #ayto #ayto7
@tylersemicolon: Bria: I’m not disrespecting you  Jus listen  Morgan: ...  Bria: ...   Morgan: ...   Bria: fuck you   #AYTO
@MarcDFWU: I’m glad @briakristaaal put Morgan in her place. Morgan sat down mute as fuck with nothing to say. Respect the baddest bitch in the house. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Lewdo2much: Aye snitching never coo tho lol ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพ‍♂️ look what Tevin done started ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♂️
@Princesskaysie_: “ I just want you to know... that I’m the baddest bitch in this house” lmaoooo i fucking love @briakristaaal. I felt that
@JasmineeAndreaa: Everyone’s mad for people playing the game
@Couturesworld: Cleanliness is next to godliness and a lot of these mothafuckas ain’t no where near God ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ ASIA GOT ME ROLLING๐Ÿ˜‚ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@giannahammer: The fate button totally ruined this season, really don’t care to watch them go on dates with randoms and waste truth booths with randoms... swing and a miss mtv ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Bria when she finds out they went to the boom boom room . ๐Ÿ˜‚
@HaydenPWeaver: Moe’s cleaning/cooking/sleeping skills are actually everything i strive to be too #AYTO
@lroush95: Oh honey get the damn towel off your head you’re on TV ๐Ÿ™„ #ayto
@Couturesworld: Girls strategy tonight...  chances of a blackout just went up 1000% @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Females pick tonight.... shit. #ayto
@cam_viney: Wait, are you all talking about breaking up @KayCamUmagat and I for the ceremony tonight? ๐Ÿค” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @cam_viney @AREUTHE1 I hate you ๐Ÿคฃ
- @AREUTHE1:@Kaylonilovee @cam_viney King of petty right now and I love it #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Damn i look good
@KayCamUmagat: WE ARE SWITCHING IT UP?! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@lroush95: Oh I love the outfit I wore this night #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Terrence’s chain costs more than our entire grand prize ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@TevG27: Currently live on IG tune in!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Kayla and Brett? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO (GIF of Cali biting her nails)
@cam_viney: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ @KayCamUmagat @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @cam_viney @KayCamUmagat *screams internally*
- @KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney I’m a team player!
@0r30_r0ckz: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 What blew my mine was how Kenya wanna blow up about the head thing but yet she did the damn same thing with a Guy she don't even like ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️
@MTVbrettski: Terrence wanted my Off-White belt tho #ayto
@briakristaaal: Fine ass Asia ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: I’m a team player, everyone. Let’s switch it up. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: What?! That’s news to me Kayla๐Ÿค” #ayto
@mariae296: Okay but I look tan and GOOD ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป @ me and we can fight
@AREUTHE1: WTF IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO  (GIF of Lewis)
@Couturesworld: I’m just sitting hear sippin my tea ๐Ÿธ☕️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: No one saw that coming. #ayto #teamplayer @AREUTHE1
@zakmarkjones: Asia looking hella spicy tonight ๐Ÿ˜ @areuthe1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: ASIA LOOKIN LIKE THE WHOLE DAMN MEAL GOT DAM GUUUURL #ayto
@zakmarkjones: CAT FIGHT @areuthe1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Asia could make a new weave for Morgan with some of her gorgeous hair #ayto
- @Kaylonilovee: @MTVbrettski Facts ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
- @Kaylonilovee: @MTVbrettski what did I ever do to deserve you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜
- @MTVbrettski: @Kaylonilovee Only everything ๐Ÿ˜˜
@AREUTHE1: Bria is a savage ๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO  (GIF: "Tears and all that weak s___")
@cam_viney: Let me take a photo for you ladies to remember how ignorant these decisions were tonight. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @AREUTHE1: @cam_viney THIS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney Shut up ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat You know it’s true boo ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️
@briakristaaal: Tears and all that weak shit ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
@zakmarkjones: Y’all all just taking Bria side bc you scared of her lol @areuthe1 #AYTO
@Couturesworld: SOMEONE SWING ON SOMEONE!!!!!๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ  FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld YUP! #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: @MTVbrettski, I chose you! #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Morgan raises her voice??!! #AYTO
@briakristaaal: BE A REAL BITCH ABOUT YA SHIT #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Oh sht Morgan had enough
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose She snapped! #AYTO
@TevG27: If my two fav people in the house leave together... Fuck it, im leaving too. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Moe acting like a late round draft pick that got drafted waaaaay too early #ayto #ayto7
- @MTV: @MTVbrettski and so do I ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Morgan, that was hot @areuthe1 #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Mood ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿฟ #AYTO  (GIF of Andrew)
@Daniel_Vilk: Maybe @RamBamSam16 was looking for a maid ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Fight fight fight!!! #ayto
@NUTSIOOO: The only thing faker than Morgan’s hair is her own god damn self ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@SoSheika: All @briakristaaal needs to do is to take two steps towards Morgan and then u hear crickets from Wig bc now she wants to speak up when Bria is 20 ft away from her #wigAYTO #AYTO7
@MTVbrettski: But Sam.... Danny took you fishing and DIDNT Hulk smash your ex. How’s my boy not get picked? #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: "@Maiceeetay: @JasmineeAndreaa @AREUTHE1 That’s what I don’t get. Everybody sat in the room or whatever and was like we can’t keep playing like this all couples split up. Riiiiight๐Ÿ™„" RT Thank you for the reminder bc obviously there was a bit of amnesia
@MTVJibbs: Bria real Morgan fake ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♂️ #AYTO
@IAmWil_: This show is so entertaining #AYTO
@briakristaaal: When Morgan tried to pop off but her energy didn’t match that earlier
@briakristaaal: Keep watching ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Girl even wore pink with us.. *deep sigh*
@lroush95: @Daniel_Vilk ๐Ÿ˜š
@zakmarkjones: What I told Terrance about Morgan and I is 1000000% true and that’s why I think she could be my match. Plus she’s cute @areuthe1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Why would I pick anyone else when he is the only one I was feeling?
@Kenyaa_NOT: TELL HER ASIA!
@AREUTHE1: PICK A SIDE! #AYTO
@TevG27: "So when do we celebrate"
@MTVbrettski: We’re so fucked tonight ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: He doesn’t like me but clearly said at the last match up that there was feelings there for me?
@KayCamUmagat: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ #AYTO
@danalynne18: @Kenyaa_NOT I’m so obsessed with you! This is such a good episode๐Ÿ˜. @AREUTHE1 #ayto7
@JasmineeAndreaa: People are going to talk about me whether I’m right or wrong so I’m gunna do what I WANT and y’all can continue to ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@KayCamUmagat: A lot of fighting this match up ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰ #AYTO
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @KayCamUmagat & we missed another one too ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- @KayCamUmagat: @JasmineeAndreaa Wait, what?! Which one? Text me. Lol
@AREUTHE1: It's the moment of truth! Will the girls' new strategy work!? ๐Ÿ˜ฐ #AYTO  (GIF of Terrence J watching hopelessly)
@Kenyaa_NOT: BIG BEAMSSSS!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@Daniel_Vilk: Don’t me and @lroush95 look so honeyyy๐Ÿฏ together ๐Ÿ˜ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: LETS GET MORE THAN THREE BEAMS THIS TIME PLEASE! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Is Jasmine playing the game, or being thirsty? #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Bria impersonating morgan is so accurate it hurts #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @tylersemicolon I'mma let you finish, dog, but stop being so funny... #AYTO
@tamiia_97: the commentary from @tylersemicolon on AYTO tonight is fucking killing me๐Ÿ˜‚
@JasmineeAndreaa: Tev wasn’t out here telling me that he was “using me” when we were alone. He stated that there was something here. So if I saw a possibility then I’m going to follow my heart PERIOD.☝๐Ÿฝ
@_ceoTAJ: @Kaylonilovee wit da quick read OOP! #AYTO #AYTO7
@lroush95: NERVOUS
@cam_viney: No blackout ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: We’re in the money ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐNO BLACKOUT
@Couturesworld: 2 beams..... damn we suck, we can’t get this shit right ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: I’m hearing all these things said behind my back for the first time so y’all can stop saying I should have known he was “using me” as if this isn’t the first time y’all seen a guy do this with two girls ๐Ÿ™„
- @saaamscottt6: @JasmineeAndreaa I’m confused as to why Jasmine is getting the backlash when A. She’s PLAYING THE GAME B. Tevin is the one messing with TWO girls.
@MTVbrettski: If we blackout, I blackout #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: NO BLACKOUT. Yes! #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Dad is PISSED ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO  (GIF of Terrence showing displeasure after 1-light matchup)
@briakristaaal: FLABBERGASTED!!! #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Damn it. We definitely f*cked up. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Solid choices ladies #ayto
@JasmineeAndreaa: I fought for what I believed in ☝๐Ÿฝ
@JasmineeAndreaa: Obviously this match up ceremony taught us a lot.....
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ladies fucked up this time. Smh
@lroush95: Watching @KayCamUmagat cry breaks my heart ๐Ÿ’”
@MTVbrettski: Terrence is like a pissed off Dad rn #ayto
@briakristaaal: Next time on Are You The One ๐Ÿ˜ #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: Next time, a rock-steady couple has doubts, and an old fling sparks up ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 Who’s touching my Johnson?!๐Ÿ†๐Ÿค”


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@JasmineeAndreaa: It takes strength to realize the odds and move on
@JasmineeAndreaa: But I can never say I didn’t try ๐Ÿ’•
@pIatinumvagine: @JasmineeAndreaa You were right! Everyone said switch it up and picked new people but when you did it it was a problem and they all attacked you? WTF? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m on your side simply because everyone hates you and it doesn’t make sense!!
@HAIElGHBROUCHER: @JasmineeAndreaa is getting attacked for playing the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ why is everybody so mad for ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•#teamjasmine
@MTVbrettski: Watch your step there Zak #ayto
@KayCamUmagat: “Let your hearts guide you.” #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Daaaamn we fu*ked UP, at least no BLACKOUT๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Great episode. I love my AYTO fam see y’all next week!!๐Ÿ’‹
@KayCamUmagat: Cam has reservations? ๐Ÿ˜ฅ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat Kayla didn’t pick me. ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
- @KayCamUmagat: @cam_viney I WAS BEING A TEAM PLAYER! Lol
- @cam_viney: @KayCamUmagat ๐Ÿ™„
- @TrashyTVBitch: @KayCamUmagat Only reservations Cam should have for Kayla should be for dinner  #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: 1 like on this tweet and I’ll impersonate all 22 season 7 cast members at the end of the season ๐Ÿ‘€ #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Seeing Kayla cry is heart wrenching. I need 8 of my girls and a pint of Ben & Jerry’s #ayto #girlsnight
- @KayCamUmagat: @MTVbrettski ❤️
@cwalesh30: All these girls be sleeping on @MTVbrettski ๐Ÿ˜❤️ #AYTO
@KatZelada: @PerfectMatchPod I’ve concluded that @MoeElkhalil is an empath. He’s always caring for other people and large groups exhaust him because he’s trying so hard to manage the dynamics and emotions of others. So basically he’s my favourite ๐Ÿ’œ
@namirachele: Jasmine deserves to find love. She looks better with Moe. Let Tevin & Kenya be toxic to each other. #AYTO
@TiannaFeliciano: The slut shaming on AYTO tonight has been fucking astounding. Coming at Morgan for sleeping with Zak, but not saying shit to him? Coming at Jasmine for giving Tevin head, but not blaming him for anything??? Shits wack as fuck and a double standard. #AYTO #AYTO7
@rynvh: Lol wait Brett is actually fine af and he’s crazy oh yes #ayto
@Sincerely_Rosey: Waitttttt so Kenya can top off Lewis but Jasmine can't do it to Tevin? Cause It's disgusting? Sis..... that ain't it. #AYTO
@Brandi_Coble: Andrew not only has a great attitude and personality but also is one of the more attractive/mentally stable guys in the house...plus he looks like he has good credit and could one day run a Fortune 500 company (is ๐Ÿ‘€) if I was in the house I would be locking that down #ayto
@xxbl00xx: I feel like the girls are really sleeping on @Couturesworld #AYTO
@MoeElkhalil: @Couturesworld @AREUTHE1 = normal human being
@MuvaMillie: Moe has been observing and trust me, he knows the one for him is not in that damn house lol #ayto
@nanyszn: Asia lowkey fake . ๐Ÿ˜‚ she was just talking to jasmine bout how what she did with Tevin was ok . #AYTO
@thepoetsaint: Because this episode had so much going on, we had to add another guest to our #ayto aftershow on @afterbuzztv. So joining us tomorrow along with @briakristaaal will be Ms. “Shake-It-Up” aka @Kaylonilovee. Now there’s no excuse not to tune in. It’s going down.....basement!
@LyannCancel: Kenya mad about Jasmine giving Tevin some neck but sis was doing the same weeks ago to Lewis and then was trying to come back to Tevin with dick breath  #AYTO
@aniielizabethh: Kenya can hook up with Lewis and ignore tevin all night to hang with her ex and she has the audacity to be upset with jasmine and tevin? PSSSSSH TEVIN WHY ARE YOU TAKING HER BACK #AYTO
@CohenBrian_: There is nothing funnier on any reality show than when the AYTO host scolds the contestants for following strategy over heart in a glorified math puzzle. #AYTO
@mariae296: I’m going as Tom from MySpace this Halloween
@Fashion_Flexxin: Andrew & Moe are the cutest, nicest, & most down to earth guys in the house yet they don’t get that much attention. #AYTO
@mariaaa_x0: This bitch done lost her minddddd! @Kenyaa_NOT CHECK HER ASS. #AYTO
@Thisisbryyy_: If it wasn’t for @briakristaaal @Kenyaa_NOT & @Kaylonilovee this season would be BORING AF idc what anyone says they are THAT BITCH don’t fw them @AREUTHE1 #Ayto #AreYouTheOne
@MaybachDiamonds: AYTO took away our right to vote
@CliffordObsess: Moe really there to be a husband, not a boyfriend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ A MAN  You bitches are weird complaining about a man that cooks and cleans and stays out of drama ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ #ayto
@CSUGradAkirk: When anytime ayto goes with strategy  #ayto
@aytoseason7: the girls this season really bully @JasmineeAndreaa & @moemfletch to a point where it’s honestly so embarrassing. They play the game & their automatically “hoes” or “side chicks” get help ladies
@bb_sarahg: This season is pissing me off with this girl gang mentality, double standards and slut shaming. I commend Morgan and @JasmineeAndreaa for focusing on themselves and for love.. not to please strangers. Plus hey Jas girl you're fire and stand your ground too ๐Ÿ”ฅ #AYTO #AREUTHE1
@JanelleKendraa: The Way Andrew and Moe get slept on is ridiculous and I will continue to say this every episode until I see otherwise #Ayto #AYTO7
@AniThompson: Oooooh, @TerrenceJ !!!!!! You better TELL them! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Oh the passion behind your words was REAL! The DISAPPOINTMENT behind your words was REAL! My babies have got to get it togetherrr! I don’t know WHAT they were doing this week! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@ValSantosOnAir: Lmaooo @TerrenceJ "Tonight was TRASH"... He let them have it. #AYTO
@ValSantosOnAir: Asia looking like America's Next Top Model with her gorgeousness #AYTO

@AREUTHE1: Are you Team Bria, or Team Morgan? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@bbxchallenge: I love @MoeElkhalil so much even more after his live tonight. Someone asked him why he was so quiet in the house he said “because my mic was off NEXT”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ a comedian wow ILY #AYTO
@AnnahoyR: @TerrenceJ is done with ya’ll lol @AREUTHE1 #ayto
@mariae296: I hate people that make something out of nothing. STUPID *6ix9ine voice*
@TevG27: Taking in a deep breath to prepare my self for all the bullshit coming up๐Ÿ˜‚
@marcywxo: The fate button probably puts 1 match together every second week and the house just keeps picking the wrong two people to match up for example kwasi and Kenya were probably the correct match up this time #AYTO
@vae14: Morgan ain’t right either. Kwasi fine as hell and he a gentleman, and she’s not even trying to get to know him or enjoy the date cuz she thinkin about Zak. Y’all all pissin me off. I’m goin to bed now. #AreYouTheOne #AYTO
@lizxreality: Kwasi has a name for his di- nvm.... #AYTO
@Loving_OVOXO: Kwasi: I don’t wanna be a snitch or anything but...   me:      #areyoutheone #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@stormyxparadise: I’m not sorry, @briakristaaal and @Kenyaa_NOT are dramatic, problematic, bullies. #Ayto" RT @briakristaaal just checking in to see if you’re ok after reading this tweet!!☹️
@Luckiiest: I absolutely love how composed @Kenyaa_NOT was when she found out about Tevin. It’s so commendable.
@caliraeofficial: Shoutout to birth control for making my boobs hurt all the fucking time
@briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT I looked real deep in my heart after reading this tweet. You know what I found? No fucks ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
@amberbroucher: Dhdjdj idc what yall say i love the fuck out of Bria #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: There is a 0% chance anyone can out-troll me, I am da KWEEN of trolling myself
@Urge2Pose: When Future said “chicken wings and fries we don’t go on dates” I felt that
@AREUTHE1: Miss last night's episode of #AYTO? Not a problem. Watch it right here on @MTV.com:
@BombshellChels: Also something isn’t adding up how is that week 4 but episode 6... something isn’t adding up or I’m already predicting the ending lol ๐Ÿค” #AYTO
@BombshellChels: I know I’m late but WTF, this damn fate button is so damn stupid #AYTO
@blacuesta: Life is weird. We are trained to think that when you hit a certain age that you should be thinking about finding a significant other to complete your life and have a family and we are taught that if by a certain age you don’t have that then what are YOU doing wrong man fuck you
@TevG27: Don’t forget to smile through the bullshit today๐Ÿ˜ love y’all❤️
@ArlissLux: #AYTO: you guys aren’t showing enough moe. i don’t care if he’s “too quiet”. he’s got that mysterious quality to him that girls LOVE. honestly all these dudes ugly but i like him.
@thepoetsaint: To say this aftershow was dope would be an understatement! @briakristaaal & @Kaylonilovee came through with all the juice and we were here for it. We got a peak behind the curtain for sure. If you missed it, here’s the link: #AYTO #dontlie #switchingup  https://youtu.be/KJa9QVFNDBQ 



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well, the man who, this fall, gives those another reason to look forward to Hump Day in him landing a recurring role on FOX's STAR, Terrence J., feels like my dad when he sees those dreaded grades... he certainly looked like one when a night gone wrong in the matchup: one beam - and the first change in the quest to go 11 for 11, and it's a step back. It's reason for Terrence to show that he's ticked off at the group, just like what we saw with his predecessor, Ryan Devlin.
   But it's also a moral victory of sorts: one of the girls here just saved the cast from a blackout... if you recall, last fall saw Keyana and Audrey make choices in the two weeks that saw Season 6 pick up one beam and, in the end, narrowly saved them from a blackout. Here, that girl may be a hero if they can somehow pull it together here at two-fifth's of the way through this year's season.

We aren't done quite yet here tonight: ahead after hours, ExtraTime will look at a taboo subject of plastic surgery on one of our most important parts of our face. Back here shortly.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).