Saturday, September 29, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Final Reckoning - "Unhappy Days"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Happy Saturday night friends, and while we're enjoying this last weekend of September, things are getting serious for real down in South Africa, as The Challenge Final Reckoning is past the halfway point. And as the past has shown over the years, this is the time where we will figure out who the contenders and the pretenders are, and it's where the house will get both stir crazy and get serious.
   Last week, we saw the former take place when we saw two throwdowns take place in both the main house and in redemption. In the former, Cara and the Lavender Ladies got into it with Amanda leading the charge. Upon her and Kam taking last in the latest Purge, Kayleigh got into a blow-up with Natalie after the Brit outed the Big Brother alum on social media. But there was a competition to go along with it: the teams ascended hundreds of feet above to combine heights with high stakes.
   In the end, only Tony and the new host of 1st Look TV, Johnny Bananas, completed that tough course, and this week they hold the power vote in the hands... but it's what happens at Armageddon that will cause a ripple effect both in the main house and in Redemption. Meanwhile, one player finds themselves shook when an insult that might be considered unforgivable further divides them. And the teams will get locked up but will also find themselves puzzled by the week's challenge.

We'll have all the action, reaction and interaction from this week's episode coming up, along with the aftermath as a member of one of those teams speaks out. That's all ahead... we're glad you're with us.


AS THEY SAW IT: "Unhappy Days" 
@ChallengeMTV: On your marks, get set, GO... watch a new episode of #TheChallenge32 starting NOW on @MTV! πŸƒπŸ’¨
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV @MTV Creepy with a side of beard πŸ§”πŸ»
@ChallengeMTV: We all know what happened last season when Tony gave his word... πŸ”ͺ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "Man to man, I'll give you that")
@Marie_TBD: @BradFiorenza dance move leaving the club. Highlight of scene. #underrated #needaGIF #Thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all watching ?  #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Me: I hate drama  *sees drama*  Also me:  (GIF of Hunter watching)
@shannanity: It’s starting!
@ChallengeMTV: LOUDER, ASH, SO THEY CAN HERE YOU IN THE BACK πŸ—£ #TheChallenge32  (GIF)
@Marie_TBD: Double standards on TV? So weird............
@Marie_TBD: I feel like I'm watching an episode of real house wives with @MTVASHLEYBROOKE outside smoking her cig. #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV I wish lol
@ChallengeMTV: Good guy Brad speaking up! πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "It's unacceptable behavior on any level")
- @BradFiorenza: @ChallengeMTV We all say things we don’t mean at some point...🀦🏻‍♂️πŸ˜‚#TheChalleneg32
@Marie_TBD: Hunty B done fcked up with that comment. #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Of all the shots you have of me @ChallengeMTV @BunimMurray .... can you EVER pick one that is cute??? #greenqueen #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Tony and Bananas watching everyone run around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to figure out who's going into elimination πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: The setting of this scene alone is LOL. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Me trying to understand Shane's plan... πŸ€” #TheChallenge32
@t_raines33: @shannanity #TheChallenge32
@_whitneyAM: You comin for me Hunter? Ouch #thechallenge32 #bringit
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MichaelHorn23 I die happy to have a drag of that cig. Ps I NEVER smoke cigs unless in the challenge house. I mean not even when I'm wasted....usually
@Marie_TBD: Would you look at that.... @CaraMariaMTV and I getting knowledge from BOTH sides. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: Shane’s plan wasn’t to protect everyone..... it was to ensure that people from his own alliance didn’t have to face each other in elimination because it was assumed that one of them were going in with Johnny/Tony in power 🀷🏼‍♂️πŸ’πŸΌ‍♂️ #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: “What’s your strategy going into nominations “ ..... #thechallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: We had a ritual of “tub time.” πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️ It including gossiping, planning, and well for Shane, actual batheing. Hahahahaha #TheChallenge32
@_AlienAndrea: I've really grown to love @BradFiorenza #TheChallenge32
@Jerry8sextonJer: Let's get it @BradFiorenza !!!
@Marie_TBD: Ugh there's so much you don't see and so much that would be too hard to explain. #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@hbarfield13: I dealt with a partner who got wasted every night started unnecessary drama threatened to quit almost everyday and even said she would leave if I didn’t give her her way. She made me completely miserable every single day. Yet I’m better than to say that and for that I apologize!
@Malik_MTV: @hbarfield13 has a right to dislike fuck girl behaivor #TheChallenge32
@MikeyTBH: Damn, everyone has been relying on burn voting so much that when a power vote is unaccounted for, things are thrown into uncertainty. πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge32
@_Simply_TT: And this is why I love @BradFiorenza he's a real man #FinalReckoning
@calwhitt012: Way to go @BradFiorenza for not playing the macho card and going along with Hunters rants.
@Marie_TBD: BTW we did figure it out... before those squares lit up. #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@ChallengeMTV: @jamiesmile90: Can we all just agree that @Marie_TBD  is the best human ever!! #TheChallenge32" RT Yes *CT voice* but don't tell her I said that, because I'll deny it #TheChallenge32
@katt_astro_phy: @BradFiorenza speaking against the way the boys were slut shaming Ashley melts my heart! #TheChallenge32 #FinalReckoning
@SarahSmile4213: It's Tuesday night. All I need is @ChallengeMTV, red wine and some good drama. #TheChallenge32
@t_raines33: Anyone notice how when @johnnybananas and I have the power everyone focuses more on the game #TeamBanony ⌚️🍌 #TheChallenge32
- @johnnybananas: @t_raines33 Funny how everyone focuses more on their televisions too πŸ“Ί #TeamBanony
@MTV_AMANDAG: I missed the beginning what happened? #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Lavender ladies only + Marie LOL #thechallenge32 #mostpopular
@ChallengeMTV: Shane: I helped you get to a final  Nelson: i hElPeD YoU gEt tO a FiNaL  (GIF of Nelson)
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@_RakkeL_: @hbarfield13 and @MTVASHLEYBROOKE will never work... She's politicking and He's too real. Probably the only one truly not scared to go up against anyone.
@ChallengeMTV: If you were Tony and Bananas, who would you vote for? πŸ€” #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Who does Nelson remind me of in that hat? I can't pinpoint it. #thechallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD *Sometimes #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: We didn’t wanna vote out Nelson .... just his pimple 😩
@MTV_AMANDAG: We finally got JACKETS 😩. THERE IS A GOD #TheChallenge32
@monkeyjadebunny: OMGGGGGG YAASSSS @ChallengeMTV for showing the double standard of sexual prowess!! You go @MTVASHLEYBROOKE
@DayDaVonne_: This elimination was CRAZY .....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@hbarfield13: I see a few certain individuals who I will not trust nor speak to from here on out though πŸ˜‰ #thechallenge32
- @t_raines33: @hbarfield13 Awww come on Huntski you know I love ya! 😘 #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Lol oh gawwwdddd. I will rewind when it’s over!!!!
@Marie_TBD: Shoutout to @DayDaVonne_ for those braids. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€@ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@TheShonBailey: I’m so over these people being obsessed with voting in @jossie_flores and @DayDaVonne_ #TheChalleneg32 did they forget you have to still beat the remaining players to win???
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Marie_TBD @MTVDevinWalker Oh lord
@emilylongeretta: There’s one person (nope not @BradFiorenza) that I really want to see gone... will it happen tonight? #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@brogalaann: If Ashley's "Lavendar Ladies plus Marie" doesn't wake @Marie_TBD up to the fact that those girls don't have her back, Idk what will. They're just using her until she's no longer useful. #TheChallenge32" RT Negative. You got it twisted like my braids
@acdominguez: This episode of #TheChallenge32 is about to get really good y’all!
@ChallengeMTV: Tony didn't keep his word to Nelson? *pretends to be shocked* 😱 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Nelson - "Wow.")
@Marie_TBD: @DayDaVonne_ OMG. THE BEST. YOU ARE THE BEST.
@hbarfield13: I’ve never once slut shamed anyone in my entire life. I don’t care if that girl had sex with 1 million guys. That has nothing to do with why I didn’t speak to her. It had everything to do with lying! I’ll take that to my fucking grave! #thechallenge32
- @CaraMariaMTV: @hbarfield13 She is trying to paint a new bad guy in the house to ease her own guilty conscience. She lies to much she believes she is telling the truth. The shit you dealt with that night was unreal dude.
- @hbarfield13: @CaraMariaMTV Thank you so much Cara! ❤️
- @ChallengeChatt1: @hbarfield13 Exactly. Hunter’s only issue this whole time has been the fact that Ashley lied to him. #TheChallenge32
- @RachealGray: @hbarfield13 She lied straight to his face and then when cara confronted her she screamed in her face.. Ashley has cried and threatened to leave every season she’s been on
- @EsKay_7: @hbarfield13 I don’t even know what you said and I still don’t feel bad for her. She’s so extremely fake it’s almost painful to watch her.
- @JessiRederick: @hbarfield13 Don’t sweat the people coming after you! True fans know that’s not you and only one man can take so much before he breaks. Ashley is a manipulator and she did that with everyone in the house.
- @jojoslife94: @hbarfield13 This SELF AWARENESS and humble attitude is SEXY AF!!!! I get you hunter!! And yet you seem to be a forgiving person!!
- @T_ehren: @hbarfield13 The fact that you didn't blow up when most of the guys would have is admirable. Its clear shes struggling with something.

@kayleighmtv: Y’all defend the most pathetic behavior on this show and @hbarfield13 steps out of character once & y’all act like he’s the worst human ever lmao. I’d like to see how y’all would handle having trash as your partner and flopping every challenge. #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Shane and Nelson just dropped a BOMB πŸ’£ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of everyone reacting to them picking Brad & Kyle)
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV I was honestly mind blown πŸ˜±πŸ’¨ #thechallenge32
@nicsbucar: @MTV_NellyT AN ICON!!!! #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: Wait..... so lines get drawn..... and people are shocked that Shane/Nelson took a shot to weaken their opponents side?! #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Shane predicated this. His genius plan was created to protect us. He sacrificed. #thingsyoudontsee @shannanity @ChallengeMTV
- @shannanity: @Marie_TBD TRUTH - the whole point of plotting out the votes was so that @MTV_NellyT and I would be able to get in and take out whoever we choose to protect the alliance
@Marie_TBD: whewww Day in the blue top... A LEWK. #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTTBALLLLLLLLLLL
@Marie_TBD: Why is nelson wearing a full on winter jacket? #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Shane and Nelson: We can walk the walk. Also Shane and Nelson:  (GIF of one of the guys falling on the treadmill)
@IamPrinceMello: Yooo i’m LOVIN @DayDaVonne_  with her natural hair out #TheChallenege32
@emilylongeretta: The fact that Kyle has NEVER BEEN IN AN ELIMINATION is unreal. Remember back in the day when everyone chanted “earn your stripes” #thechallenge32
@shannanity: Two Real Quick Points - one from last episode, one from this.  I would never sabotage my alliance regardless of how shady I may be.  When Nelson and I are on the balcony and I say its in OUR best interest for the group of us to vote Tony/Bannanas I was referring to the alliance and then Nelson responded that those two would choose us and I said, "eh they'll probably chose the girls" I wasn't PLOTing for them to choose the girls.  Second, on tonight - Nelson and I knew who we were choosing in Elimination.  However Amanda and Ashley and I had been arguing all day about the Cara Maria and Marie fight so as a sarcastic aside I was like "I don't care who you choose" referring to that situation as a joke. I knew who we were picking and would never go after my LLs.  THE POWER OF EDITING PEOPLE.  Love you ladies always
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m pissing my pants laughing at this elim omg 🀣 #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Brad getting into game mode will be the only time we see him with his eyes shut. @ChallengeMTV
- @BradFiorenza: It’s my happy place @Marie_TBD 😌 @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: @BradFiorenza @ChallengeMTV Mine too. You the man!!!!
@t_raines33: This elimination πŸƒπŸ€£ #TheChallenge32
@hisnameiseli: THIS CHALLENGE IS SO FUNNY 😭 #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: These two are running away with it! Or rather, walking slowly away with it πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Nelson and Shane)
@WalterBarrio: The @tjlavin cackle adds to the hilarity of this elimination #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Nelson with the fire interviews as usual. Walk the walk. πŸ™„πŸ™„
@Marie_TBD: Crowd reaction is everything. I am so dramatic. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Cara does remember the train challenge right??? @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@shannanity: OH AND REDDIT - YOU CAN KISS MY ASS TURNS OUT THIS F___ YOU HATE IS THE ONLY ONE GIVING YOU THE CHALLENGE YOU MISS SO FUCKING BAD YOU NEVER STOP WHINING ABOUT IT
@CaraandMarieFan: Nothing better than an entertaining elimination πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: I need to know who was like “let’s combine treadmills and plungers” #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Adding insult to injury! 😭 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "Brad, your time here is up")
@BpThechallenge: Damn hate to see @BradFiorenza go to the redemption house #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Me at the thought of Paulie and Kyle being reunited in the Redemption house πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Cara - "I love it")
@PaulCalafiore_: Wasn’t a carnival game bro.... that took agility.... which is in fact, a physical ability needed to be an athlete... but what would I know πŸ˜… #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ And coordination and communication! #TheChallenge32
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV Also things needed to be an athlete πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
@shannanity: "@ChallengeChatt1: Only @shannanity can run the game from the comforts of a bathtub. #TheChallenge32 " RT LOL
@DayDaVonne_: Bye Fave @KyleCGShore  #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Still laughing at Nelson in the winter jacket. #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@MTV_AMANDAG: So proud of my boys!!!!! @shannanity @MTV_NellyT ❤️ #TheChallenge32
@iamkamiam_: Yayyyyy congrats Nelson & Shane! #TheChallenge32
@JustJem24: I’m not watching but I’m team @MTV_NellyT every damn dayyyyyy
@ChallengeMTV: Marie: I wish he didn't f*ck two girls before he gave that to you. Me:  (GIF)
- @_bstarrr: @ChallengeMTV I fucking love @Marie_TBD πŸ˜‚ she kills me - but seriously real friends point out the hard truths
@MTV_AMANDAG: Also so sad to see @KyleCGShore and @BradFiorenza goooooo. 😩 mehhhhh. I’m sorry guys!!!! :( #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: “Brad your time is up here” @ChallengeMTV
@shannanity: Mad Respect to my Family @KyleCGShore and @BradFiorenza we knew we had to take you out when we could and that was our shot.  You two are amazing!
@ChallengeMTV: The Redemption House is about to be LIT πŸ’₯ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Paulie walking down the stairs and Kyle reacting)
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV Ding ding πŸ›Ž Kyle vs. Paulie πŸ₯Š #TheChallenge32
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ #thechallenge32
@MarieCaraDfnder: "I wish he didn't f*ck to girls before he gave it to you." - @Marie_TBD !!! #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: “I just wish he didn’t f—k two girls before he gave it to you.” @Marie_TBD coming through with the truth bombs #TheChallenge32
@AsToldByNicky: Kyle and Paulie #TheChallenge32
@angelababicz: I’m gonna let you finish @KyleCGShore, but my panties on @johnnybananas pillow was the best departing gift of all time #TheChallenge32
@_OnlyNeish: Kyle and Paulie reuniting #Thechallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: I have been waiting MONTHS to see what happened when they got to the redemption house lol ...
@katt_astro_phy: TEAM @BradFiorenza AND @KyleCGShore
@nycgyps: @BradFiorenza STAND UP GUY. #TheChallenge32
@_Simply_TT: But I don't want @BradFiorenza to go to the redemption house #FinalReckoning #TheChallenge32
@Jerry8sextonJer: @BradFiorenza still in the game tho. Keeping my head up. #RedemptionHouse
@BethM16: I can't wait already for @BradFiorenza to come back and beat Nelson every damn time especially if it's physical
@DaamnJoe: Huge fan of @BradFiorenza ever since the old Challenge days, sucks seeing you go to the Redemption house but you’ll be back no doubt! πŸ’ͺ
@iamkamiam_: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Excuses, excuses #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Paulie and Kam)
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Believe me. Anytime I cry or complain it's shown. It's been my 'character', not saying it's made up . I've seen every one break down in that house and very few get shown. If I was "threatening" and crying....it'd be shown.
@PaulCalafiore_: I can spot a sheep dressed like a lion any day you fake tough guy.... seeing these confessionals after everyone in redemption watched you welcome me down those stairs with open arms and a hug tells me everything I need to know about you little boy.... now hush #TheChallenge32
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ πŸ‘€
@t_raines33: Wow that was flat...what happened to all the shit talking?! πŸ€¨πŸ˜‘ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Mad brad is my favorite @BradFiorenza as long as the heat isn't coming to me.
@ChallengeMTV: Is it just me or does this feel like a personal attack on Marie πŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: TJ Lavin - "Just escape the f___ing cage")
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV This tweet does.
@Marie_TBD: I told Cara a million times to grab ONE long stick. I'm NO Girl Scout... The only thing I know about Girl Scouts is that they make DELICIOUS cookies. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: You'll do great, sweetie πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Marie - "This time I'm getting out")
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV ***puts me in a cage near the editing team*** you don’t  want these problems.
@DayDaVonne_: The more challenges we do... the better we get ....
@ChallengeMTV: Joss is literally carrying half the damn forrest πŸ’ͺ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of him running holding a tree branch)
- @joss_mooney: @ChallengeMTV Usually bigger is better...not in this case!! 🀦🏽‍♂️πŸ˜‚
@MTV_AMANDAG: IM LOCKED UPPPPP THEY WONT LET ME OUTTTT #TheChallenge32
@shannanity: Unpopular opinion @ZNichols15 and @MTV_AMANDAG are cute as fuck together
@Marie_TBD: Fine @CaraMariaMTV that was funny. #thechallenge32 #CAGEQUEEN SOME ANIMALS AREN'T MEANT TO BE TAIMED!!!
@Marie_TBD: Tony and Johnny were out of the cage way before @CaraMariaMTV came running around the corner with what I can only describe as twigs.
@ChallengeMTV: It's NOT Tony time 😭 #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "The answers to this puzzle are back in my cage")
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV 🀦🏻‍♂️🀣🀣 #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: πŸ—£JOZEA !!!!!!
- @ChallengeMTV: @DayDaVonne_ RUNNNN! #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Meanwhile back at the cages.... I'm still locked in when everyone else is coming back to find out the answers to the puzzle. #noted
@CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ @krysnicoleeee @ChallengeMTV Id say i upgraded a full 8”.... 😈
@shannanity: I carved the answers in my cutting board... Hence the board carrying y'all
@ChallengeMTV: @lalalalickit @DayDaVonne_ She had him shook #TheChallenge32
@MTV: @Irving_A07 @DayDaVonne_ and that’s why she’s the queen #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariatea3: Cara is literally the ONLY girl competing alongside the men. #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: In case you're not watching #TheChallenge32 right now, basically it's deja vu all over again... πŸ˜‚  (GIF)
- @shannanity: @ChallengeMTV I hate you LOL
@Marie_TBD: Really Production? Really? This had so much more potential. I killed my interviews. AND THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOSE. Ya dead to me.
@CaraMariaMTV: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV But i grabbed ALL THE STICKS! so you had options. 🀣
- @Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV “And Caras grabbing a bunch of leaves.” I know we’re vendettas but DAMN you legit wanted me to start a barn fire. “Need more sticks?” no. πŸ˜‚ #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@wes_defender: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV I mean everyone else got single stick, yet she is blaming you..." RT She actually wasn't blaming me... this is all editing.
@ChallengeMTV: TJ said it best about these two, DANG! πŸ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Zach and Amanda after they win)
@madisentweets: Jozea looking for @DayDaVonne_ when he realized she had gotten out of the cage #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV @krysnicoleeee @ChallengeMTV Oop
@Pinche_Negroo: @jossie_flores and @DayDaVonne_  are so fucking funny.... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ #thechallenge32
@BradFiorenza: "@MTVChallengeMed: @BradFiorenza i love you but those are some hot takes on @MTV_NellyT. The guy competes" RT I agree; I’d choose diff words looking back. Def had talks of having each others backs. I get it’s a game; let it play.. #TheChalleneg32
@Sdrawkcabsocram: @hbarfield13 @CaraMariaMTV Ashley needs someone to reign in her crazy. I just don't think that kind of person exists !
@ChallengeRewind: @DayDaVonne_ You’ve got to stop selling yourself short. You’re killing it this season!
@ChallengeMTV: Live look at Hunter and Ashley right now 😩 #TheChallenge32  (GIF)
@PaulCalafiore_: @shannanity @jermlikespie Well all you have to do is ask Shane ❤️
- @shannanity: @PaulCalafiore_ @jermlikespie STAAAHHPPP
@Marie_TBD: I noticed Johnny stick was still in their cage and told Cara to grab it. That's really how we go out of the cage. PS. Remind me to never joke again in an interview. You're really gonna chose to play me saying I have't done cardio in 4 years. Kick rocks
@Jhasegawa25: 2nd place!!!!! Congrats @jossie_flores and @DayDaVonne_! So close! #TheChallenge32
@DwayneJay: ...2nd place!!!! Just keep getting better and better!! @jossie_flores @DayDaVonne_ #TheChallenge32
@xoxobrianc: YESSS LEGENDS BEATING ALMOST EVERY TEAM @DayDaVonne_ @jossie_flores
@lainamuffoletto: But Brad and Kyle are my favorites...😭😭😭 @ChallengeMTV @BradFiorenza @KyleCGShore
@Iiveviction: @DayDaVonne_ 2nd place omggg!!! u guys are doing so good!!!
@shannanity: I love my @MTVASHLEYBROOKE she's so cute love her
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @shannanity Thanks babe ☺️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
@Marie_TBD: The only gir/girl team gets a disadvantage? Add it to the list. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Another poor performance... 😩 #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Marie)
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV fck you
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: good job Zach and @MTV_AMANDAG πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m the modern day rain man bitch #TheChallenge32
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTV_AMANDAG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@shannanity: Seeing my sister wearing my sweatshirt @Marie_TBD XOXOX
@ChallengeMTV: Instead of fighting with each other, maybe everyone should focus their energy on these guys... πŸ‘€ #TheChallenge32
- @MTVCoryWharton: @ChallengeMTV Coming to earn our way in the Game πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘Ή o and daddies back 😈
- @ChallengeMTV: @MTVCoryWharton Dzaddies* #TheChallenge32
- @JustJem24: @ChallengeMTV Zaddyyyyyyyy’s alert 😍
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV TUNE IN NEXT WEEK 😧 πŸ”₯ #TheChallenge32
- @Morgan_MacAdam: @ChallengeMTV As @MTVDevinWalker would say "LET'S GO!!!!!!" 🍺🍻πŸ₯ƒ#TheChallenge32


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH
@CaraMariaMTV: I’m ready to face elimination. We have come in last for two challenges in a row. If we get voted in, we deserve it. I’m ready to play since if it were any other game I’d be going in already. So, let the chips fall where they may.  @ChallengeMTV
@hbarfield13: Editing is a beautiful thing is it not? I had to run back 4 times because she told me to go find the wrong questions. But whatever at this point I’m fucking miserable and I don’t even wanna compete anymore being her partner. For the first time in my life I lost my edge πŸ˜”
@ChallengeMTV: @ryanpittman97 @MTV_AMANDAG Brains get you v far in this game #TheChallenge32
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Yessss baby girl
@CaraMariatea3: @DayDaVonne_ IM SO FUCKING PROUD!
@MTVChallengeMed: So why did @hbarfield13 have to run back and do @MTVASHLEYBROOKE part for her? #thechallenge32
@shannanity: @MTV_NellyT you are the greatest partner in the world XOXO
@Marie_TBD: "@Roggen84: @CaraMariaMTV @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV Couldn’t you of grabbed a stick some1 else used after they got out and left da cage?" RT That's actually how we ended up getting out. Cara grabbed the stick Johnny and Tony used. #thechallenge32
@t_raines33: Time to pick a side #TeamBanony http://Tonytime.store  ⌚️🍌
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I'm honestly laughing at him
@Marie_TBD: “Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild." #FREEMARIE
@DerrickMTV: @MTV_AMANDAG and @shannanity with MVP’s tonight...πŸ€™
@CaraMariaMTV: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV We actually DID TRY in all the challenges we did. We just werent good at it. So we get punished for trying but sucking. Makes sense. But i like how you flipped it to it maybe being a good thing!
@ActuallyAlexis: Next week: Team Princess (once removed) is COMING πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€— @MTVDevinWalker @MTVCoryWharton #TheChallenge32
@Becca_Boo2891: Me watching @MTVDevinWalker and @MTVCoryWharton walking up the arena like
@ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD 😘😘😘
@MTVChallengeMed: @BradFiorenza I get it. I just see you guys being very similar so it was weird. I respect the hell out of both of you guys cause you both prepare so hard and give it all you got #TheChallenge32
@Steven_Plummer2: Let’s hope #TheChallenge32 is better tonight
@kmacisco: YES GIRL @MTVASHLEYBROOKE SCREW THAT DOUBLE STANDARD YOU DO YOU BOO #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: Everyone when Shane is talking #TheChallenge32
@Morgan_MacAdam: I don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't watch #TheChallenge32 @ChallengeMTV on Tuesdays
- @MTV: @Morgan_MacAdam @ChallengeMTV you’re preaching to the choir #TheChallenge32
- @Morgan_MacAdam: @MTV All I know is if you want some true  entertainment, cast me dog.  Lol. But I need to win one of these @ChallengeMTV contests. I've been watching the show and supporting it too long without any love my friends
@Itslluna: Shane looks like he’s about to murder someone #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: Always can appreciate a big move #thechallenge32
@Itslluna: Who else is worried that Shane and Nelson might just kill each other in the Armageddon? #TheChallenge32
@Steven_Plummer2: Hell yeah Nelson and Shane with the upset! #TheChallenge32 #TYB
@CohenBrian_: We are witnesses to Nelson’s finest Challenge moment to date. We all know I’ve always been a believer in Nelly. #TheChallenge32
@kmacisco: My mom just goes “@shannanity has a face that’s asking to he punched. My hand is itching to do it” and when I said I like him she gave me a dirty look πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ #TheChallenge32


@MTV_AMANDAG: LAVENDER LADIES && TYB ARE TAKING OVERRRRR. WATCH OUT BITCHES. #TheChallenge32
@DerrickMTV: With all the damn puzzles this season, I woulda had my “put me outta my misery walk” on too...@hbarfield13
@eorlins: @CaraMariaMTV @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV Cara, I think you’ve had more disadvantages/handicaps/grenades than literally anyone else who has ever competed. Has anyone ever counted? Girl/girl teams have it harder to begin with! Rooting for you & Marie!
@BpThechallenge: When they showed @MTVDevinWalker coming back #TheChallenge32
@hbarfield13: "@krlehr: @hbarfield13 She’s a soul sucker it’s like she just sucked the life right out of you. You can’t be around people that have that kind of negative energy and it not affect you. Once you lose respect for someone you’ve lost everything and every chance you had of working with her." RT Not excusing what I said but damn hit the nail on the head!
@kayleighmtv: @letsgokailah @hbarfield13 She said she wanted to spit in Hunter’s face in the last episode and no one seemed to care about that. Tensions are high, everything is being filmed, who knows how you’d act in that situation unless you’ve been there. I support Hunter. Plus he apolgized on twitter tonight.
@ansley_canada: I’m on @hbarfield13 side no matter what. He has always kept his composure & has been there to compete only. After having a crappy partner who lies & does nothing but cry & threaten to go home, he loses it. & that’s okay Bc he’s human & he’s been a good sport the whole time.

@Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV Agree to strongly disagree. LOL
@emilylongeretta: Here’s what @PaulCalafiore_ says actually happened in the Redemption House with @KyleCGShore  https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/paul-calafiore-recaps-the-challenge-reveals-what-actually-happened-with-kyle-at-the-redemption-house/ … #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: After this @usweekly recap.... I’m asking for a full time blog spot πŸ˜‚πŸ€£  I even address the topic of “Bringing The Challenge Back To Glory” which I agree.... we should do πŸ˜‰ LINK BELOW: πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
@usweekly: What went down between @KyleCGShore & @PaulCalafiore_ in the Redemption House? Paulie shares what wasn’t shown:  https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/paul-calafiore-recaps-the-challenge-reveals-what-actually-happened-with-kyle-at-the-redemption-house/ … #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: IF YOU DONT KNOW... now ya know! πŸ‘€ @ChallengeMTV @hbarfield13 @Marie_TBD @PaulCalafiore_
https://people.com/tv/the-challenge-cara-maria-ashley-hunter-final-reckoning/ …
- @hbarfield13: @CaraMariaMTV Please take a read at this if you want some truth!!
@hbarfield13: But didn’t Ashley say on her real world season that she would buy @MTVCoryWharton family? #thechallenge32
@AMFO_88: “I wish he didn’t f*ck two girls before he gave it to you” I love @Marie_TBD more and more every episode. We all thought Marie needed @CaraMariaMTV as a partner.....but I think Cara needed Marie more! #CaraMariE #TheChallenge32
@TheMarkLong: Ok guys, got about an hour to go to watch @ChallengeMTV here in #CALI ...what should I expect??? #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
- @t_raines33: @TheMarkLong @ChallengeMTV You ever seen someone skydive with no parachute aiming to land in a pile of shit...that pretty much sums it up lol
- @TheMarkLong: @t_raines33 @ChallengeMTV lol πŸ˜‚ your previews are usually πŸ’― spot on.
@DerrickMTV: Just wanted to THANK EVERYONE that was a part of #ChallengeManiaLIVE this past weekend in Brea,California. Weather you were up on stage or in the audience, I appreciate each and every… https://www.instagram.com/p/BoLFNCIlq-8/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=13b3a861jgh2s …
@Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV and 2 others True or false I told you to grab a long stick from the very start. Give me that one. Lol
@Opinionated____: I love Hunter but I remember that whole situation with his ex girlfriend coming  on Vevmo when AYTO3 was airing and his threats to her makes me think he ain’t that much of an angel lol.
@lizxreality: All hail the queen. The star of her team but wbk.πŸ‘‘ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: At the end of the day all that matters is ..... I still think I’m hilarious. My own biggest fan over here πŸ‘ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ’― #thechallenge32
@Ahostweets: Before #TheChallenge32 , I was never really a fan of @Marie_TBD but after this season, I feel like she’s grown so much and has become one of my faves😻😻
@Marie_TBD: "@mmmmetzz: @Marie_TBD very serious question. what is the TBD in your handle...? Is that supposed to be in place of MTV as in to be determined? Or does stand for something else." RT To be determined... cause ya never know what you’re gonna get.
@MTV_AMANDAG: Ok I caught the beginning. It literally breaks my heart to see @MTVASHLEYBROOKE & @hbarfield13 fightin like that. Hunter 1000% shouldn’t have said what he said. Completely uncalled for & wrong & i know he realizes that. But they are a TEAM & I have faith in them all the way. This Isn’t the first time they have fought intensely like this. Remember y’all they are “EXES”  have VERY strong personalities. I love them both even when one or the other is wrong. The truth about TYB and the LL is that we fight hard but love harder And at the end of the day they know they have to come together and DO WORK! HENCE WHY at the end of that night THEY TALKED AND MADE PEACE. #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: @hbarfield13 Wait, I’m confused. @CaraMariaMTV wasn’t even there???? For any of it???? Wtfffff. And you can tell because she doesn’t even know y’all made up and called it cool THAT NIGHT. She should get her facts before she opens her mouth. Real talk. #TheChallenge32
@kpthiara: @hbarfield13 I enjoy watching the fellas like CT, Bananas, Brad, Wes, DK, etc, because they’ve all played the game and “earned” their stripes in eliminations. As have you after watching D30. I respect your work ethic. And I respect wanting honesty. Keep killin it. Still rockin w/Bananas tho.
@Miranda003: My favorite part of tonight’s episode of @ChallengeMTV is hearing @tjlavin ‘s laugh over Kyle, Brad, Shane & Nelson wiping out on those treadmillsπŸ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: She’s only talking shit cuz she’s JEALOUS AF of you @MTVASHLEYBROOKE. AND THATS THE TRUTH. BITCH BYEEEEE. πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸŽ#TheChallenge32
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTV_AMANDAG Most loyal friend ever πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌ love you
@JennaCompono: Night πŸŒ™
@TheAllanAguirre: The main person who can't use the phrase Lavender Losers is Tony, He got voted in twice by the Lavender Ladies on Invasion and then got smoked in an elimination by Shane when he thought Shane was the weakest guy.
@TheAllanAguirre: Zach secretly loves when his teammate sucks because it gives him an excuse for when he loses. Amanda has been the best partner this season as a competitor and it angers him. Especially a strong-willed woman, there's a reason Zach surrounds himself with more weak-minded people.
@TheAllanAguirre: If you've ever watched @MTV_NellyT work out on Instagram, you watch him do wind sprints on the Track or him sprinting at high speeds on a treadmill. Can't say it's a Carnival Game when you actually work out on your cardio, burst, and speed.
@TheAllanAguirre: Also, if Nelson really is trying to bang Farrah Abraham on Ex on the Beach, then you know he's just trying to get on Teen Mom to spend more time with his true love Cory
@CSUGradAkirk: This burn vote crap is one a million things why this season is awful #TheChalleneg32
@CSUGradAkirk: Kyle being so butt hurt right now lol  #TheChallenge32

@ChallengeMTV: She's a force to be reckoned with πŸ’ͺ #TheChallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Put some respect on her name!!! Girl is a beast... and if you think she’s a bitch - name a legend who wasn’t. I’ll let wait.
@TheMarkLong: This episode was 10X better than last weeks IMO. Good on the story producer getting the show back on track a bit @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@johnnybananas: "@v_cabrejos: Can it be tomorrow you guys! I just finished watching @TheChallenge32 & I’m mad stoked for tomorrow’s #ChallengeMania. The man, the myth, the legend, the 🍌 himself, @johnnybananas is on with @DerrickMTV & …" RT This one is sure to piss some people off! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ #ChallengeMania
@SHOTOFYAGER: Just a heads up, this next podcast coming up is a TWO HOUR PLUS MEGA POD. #ChallengeMania🍌
- @johnnybananas: @SHOTOFYAGER A Podcast fit for a king πŸ‘‘ #ChallengeMania
@SHOTOFYAGER: 🍌NEW PODCAST UP! @JohnnyBananas joins me & @DerrickMTV on today’s #ChallengeMania for a MEGA-SIZED 2+ HOUR PODCAST! Hear how he landed @1stLookTV, what bothers him about the younger @ChallengeMTV cast, @t_raines33 & his time on #TheChallenge32 & MORE! πŸ”Šhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2&i=1000420476614 …
- @WestonBergmann: @SHOTOFYAGER So in this episode he admits to being a piromaniac, killing live animals as a kid, having to learn how to have a conversafion with another human being now that he has a new job that requires it, dominating all conversations, and being a shitty listener. Textbook psychopath.
@johnnybananas: Wait till you listen to this shit! #Challengemania @DerrickMTV @SHOTOFYAGER
@Marie_TBD: Amanda dancing in the cage was so...... @MTV_AMANDAG LOL fcking love it. #thechallenge32
@TriniD_D: This is your number 1 Caribbean fan, just saying we got your back! we know how great of a person you are and you deserve every win you get. You've earned your place. I just hope the negative nancy around you doesn't be your downfall. Keep your head high @hbarfield13 😊😘
@MTV_NellyT: @shannanity I’m happy to have you as a partner bro,  even tha your Ms.QUEEEN B LOL #TheChallenege32
@n_zanattaMTV: I left the shirt in your room so you think of me, I call you to reassure you I’m always here, I tell you I miss you to let you know you’re on my mind.
@JennaCompono: Sometimes you just have to close your eyes, count to ten, take a deep breath, remind yourself that you wouldn’t look good in prison stripes, and just smile at the dumbass and walk away πŸ™ƒ
- @KyleCGShore: @JennaCompono I pretty much go through this every day. I feel your struggle. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
@BritniNicol: All these bow wow CHALLENGE BITCHES lyin & shit. #dickswithapussy
@BritniNicol: My attitude is kinda savage.. but my heart is gold☺️πŸ’›
@theSoto95: @challengecrazed @MTVDevinWalker @MTVDevinWalker is the greatest thing to happen to reality television this generation πŸ™πŸΌ
@Marie_TBD: Never dramatic
@Marie_TBD: If I ever click on your Instagram live it was an accident.
@Marie_TBD: OOP πŸ‘€ My ⁦@betchesluvthis⁩ recap is up. ⁦@ChallengeMTV⁩ #thechallenge32 thoughts? Comments? Concerns?
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV I mean...... we can recreate this if you want πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
@Marie_TBD: Never "cuddled" with @KyleCGShore - jokingly jumped in his bed so he'd stop f*cking cast members. That ship sailed the day he touched Cara.... and sunk forever when he got with Faith and Ashley. Believe what you want, but I have more respect for myself than that. #thechallenge32
- @KyleCGShore: @Marie_TBD Just set the record straight me and @Marie_TBD cuddled then held hands and watched the sunrise together. πŸŒžπŸ‘«
- @Marie_TBD: @KyleCGShore Almost a full 2 weeks later with the response. I hate when you go to Thailand and forget about me.❤️
- @KyleCGShore: @Marie_TBD Maybe you could come with me next time? πŸ‘€❤️
- @Marie_TBD: @KyleCGShore Couldnt decide what the best GIF response would be... and also couldn’t figure out how to save the GIFS. So..... my reply in a screenshots
@shannanity: parents n BF always ask what I’m doing after and honestly I’m tired of always answering napping so I’ve “started a fake job” just to be able to say something other than sleeping but bitch. I’m a Taurus - if I’m not eating your food (rents) or fucking (bf) I’m sleeping DUH
@faithstowers: How all the ChallengeFan accounts be in your DM’s when they get some info ☕️ πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ @joanneprada @angelababicz @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32 #FinalReckoning #mtv
@syrusmtv: Congrats to the 2 homies @MTV_NellyT for killin the challenge & @MTVCoryWharton about to kill it on Teen Mom #MTVfamily #Brothas✊🏾#TeamCaramel #LITπŸ”₯ .... #Reality #Tv #Stars #Shows… https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNHlL8Hy1d/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1v1sfi75rm4bs …

@ChallengeMTV: Ashley and Hunter's relationship is completely toxic. Will they make it to the end of the season, or unravel before the Final? πŸ€” #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2DwMYar
@t_raines33: 2 of the most trustworthy men in Challenge history...😁⌚️🍌 #TeamBanony #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV I honestly haven’t listened to what you said yet LOL
@CaraMariaMTV: "@MarieCaraDfnder: Yes this happened, yes it was worth every penny πŸ˜‚. Love to all my Half Breeds #TeamCaraMariE !" RT ...don't get used to this @Marie_TBD  ;)
@DerrickMTV: Just days before watching @johnnybananas take on a whole NEW WORLD @1stlooktv this Saturday after SNL!! It’s the #ChallengeMania CHAT many have been waiting for... SPECIAL 2-HOUR MEGA PODCAST!! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2 … @SHOTOFYAGER co-hosts!!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: When good friends fight it's not about who wins or loses. It's about who forgive, forgets, and all wants to be friends. #thechallenge32 @ Hermanus, Free State,… https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNfz29n24t28xhFrG7FYSkDhNHphdsl5htuyc0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1b4y4e5bql729 …


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Well, there's a reason why Amanda is the pictured lady above and her smiling: despite what we saw from her last week with her fight with Cara, she and Zach are just killing it in these Challenges in now winning their fourth daily challenge despite their bad blood... they no doubt are at the top of the power rankings. And we also saw her AYTO castmate Hunter and fellow Lavender Lady Ashley get into more tensions. But the move that got everyone talking was Shane & Nelson making the season's first power play: forgoing an easy matchup with Day & Jozea by going all in against Brad & Kyle, and they send the Cutthroat champ & Vendettas finalist to Redemption with vendetta Paulie waiting.
   Tomorrow, we'll have the Pulse of Are You The One? and we'll dance our way to the set of The Ellen Degeneres Show. But ahead here, a double dose of ExtraTime: we'll venture to Paris... not for a ride down the Champs Elysees, but to the venue hosting the most compelling event in the sport of golf, and someone playing golf with their pants off. And we'll meet a man who has had quite a year, including brushes with death and topping the charts. Hang with us...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).