Thursday, September 6, 2018

DC ExtraTime: Hunter's Revealing Moment


BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

As we saw last week, Hunter has made a name for himself in winning that second mission with Ashley, them earning a spot in the Oasis and getting the wrath of Cory after winning. As we told you in our Who Are These Newbies? intro to him, he is playing this game not necessarily for himself, but to make a lasting impression on those less fortunate in using any money he wins to invest in a gym for those with special needs in the same Florida community where he volunteers as much time as he can.
   However, Hunter's most memorable moment until last week was what happened in week 3 in the AYTO Season 3 house - a week after their infamous blackout. After that week's challenge, the guys treated the living room as their own strip club as the girls of the house enjoyed the moves of the guys in their boxers. This was the result of a bet they made that if the girls got more lights than the guys in their first two matchups they would have a night of entertainment, shall we say. Of course, Mike of that season and the ensuing Real World Bad Blood season was a stripper when we first met him in the Islands two years ago.
   There, Hunter went to the closet to look at himself, and thought of what he could do to get the girls' attention. He decided to stuff a sock in his boxers and then went around the house trying to convince the girls that his package is actually larger than it actually is. Almost immediately, he got caught... and one of them who felt skeptical was Cheyenne: "I feel so bad about Hunter because I really feel like he needs to go home and get some help. There's no reason why you should ever put a sock in your boxers and walk around like you got four d.... inside there. It's weird."
   The next day, Hannah joined in on the package situation: "Dude, you put a sock in your junk to make it look bigger. Don't try and lie...we all figured you out." And with her, Stacey, Chelsey, Rashida and Cheyenne watching from their beds, Hunter put something inside his boxers that was blocked out by the folks in the censor department but nonetheless shocked those girls watching, with Stacey saying "Hunter got a big one." All Rashida would respond to that was, "Hold on baby, you might be my match (laughs)." And Cheyenne added, "I really wanted you to have this itty bitty turtle d.... It was oddly big."
   When everyone got watch that moment on TV, it was no surprise that this moment grabbed the attention of Hunter's own family. His mom left this voicemail after the episode aired, for which you can check out the video on MTV's YouTube channel.
"Hey Hunter, it's mom. Oh my, oh my. Hunter Brian Barfield, what are you thinking? Showing your package to all those girls on national television. If I could come to (inaudible), I would choke the s... out of you right now. Oh my god, when I saw you walk into the kitchen and the girls were talking about a sock in your boxers, I almost died. I almost died because obviously I'm your mother and I know that you're not putting a sock in your bottoms. I know that that's the real you. I was just shocked that the girls were just questioning that. Did you have to take it that far to prove to them that there was actually not a sock in your boxers? Oh my god, your Nana and Papa are watching. What are you thinking, son? You know how your Nana and Papa are. Maybe I should warn them. I need a drink right now. You need to call me back. I love you...call me."
When he heard that message, all Hunter could say via Skype was, "I was not expecting this. So awkward. Well mom, I'm sorry that you had to see that. From watching that, you knew I didn't stuff it or anything. And the girls, you know, I felt they were challenging me. So at that point, I had to prove a point. To my Nana and Papa, during this part of the episode we're gonna have you guys change the channel. Obviously, you guys know how I am to be. But, just change the channel during the portion of the episode."






- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).