Saturday, September 22, 2018

DC SocialPulse: The Challenge Final Reckoning - Out of Control & Over the Edge

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

As we now turn the page in the four seasons calendar to autumn, things may start to cool outside, but things are certainly warming up as DCBLOG brings you in to the delicious stuff in MTV Reality this last official week & day of summer. And this week, if things haven't gotten serious yet on The Challenge: Final Reckoning, then now is the time that things are getting a bit heated as the last rites of t-shirts & shorts weather take place here this Saturday night.
   Last week in South Africa, Da'Vonne & Jozea were just recovering from an elimination defeat when they were given new life via the Double Cross, and it enabled them to send home everyone in Redemption (including Tori, Angela and co.), and gained a rematch with Paulie & Natalie... and it ended with the same end result: a SECOND trip back to the main house. Then, they joined the rest of the players still in the $1 million hunt as they took on a hybrid of going bagging above water with a good old-fashioned eating competition.
   In the end, Ashley & Hunter took out the win over pre-challenge favorites Bananas & Tony, and by the end of that contest, we'll find out who joins Paul & Nat in Redemption. But also this week, tension will begin to boil over between the defending champion and the Lavender Ladies, which will leave our favorite Staten Islander in between a rock and a hard place. And if things can get any more testy for the competitors, it does: a challenge taking place hundreds of feet above ground where trust must be rebuilt... on a bridge of ropes as dicey as a game worth $1 million.

All the action, reaction and interaction from this week's 11th episode is straight ahead for you here, along with plenty of jabbing taking place after what we saw this week. And while there are fans like you bemoaning that your favorite show isn't getting the kind of golden love it deserves, there's something to be proud of for an MTV alum who now has a coveted spot being part of a "fabulous" group... afterwards on ExtraTime, it's an Emmy with Karamo Brown and his Queer Eye buddies, and find out why he's lucky to be here for his big moment.

All of that is ahead on the Pulse of The Challenge. Welcome on in... glad to have you with us.


AS THEY SAW IT: "You're The Worst
@ChallengeMTV: An all new episode of #TheChallenge32 starts NOW on @MTV! Who's watching?
@PaulCalafiore_: Challenge time ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: Oh ok Nat !!! Lol ✨
- @ChallengeMTV: @DayDaVonne_ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@DayDaVonne_: I love that still of me and JOZEA ... ahhh we’ve come so far with this friendship ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@hbarfield13: My face when I hear my voice at the beginning of an episode ❤️๐Ÿ‘… #TheChallenege32
@ChallengeMTV: When the shot hits you wring and you vomit in your mouth a little ๐Ÿคข #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Cara eating)
@CaraMariaMTV: Shes literally chompin at the bit... @ChallengeMTV
@RachD1214: @NataliaNegrotti looked so pretty in the beginning of the episode! <3 Yas girl! @ChallengeMTV  #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Who's as good as Tony in eating Challenges? ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Hunter and Ashley)
- @t_raines33: @ChallengeMTV I’ll gladly give him that crown ๐Ÿ‘‘ I might be good at eating but that doesn’t mean I like that shit ๐Ÿคฎ #TheChallenge32
@NataliaNegrotti: I look like I’m wearing a uni-diaper but I’m not mad about it #TheChallenege32
- @PaulCalafiore_: @NataliaNegrotti Slay. The. Fucking. Game.
- @ChallengeMTV: @NataliaNegrotti Same ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: It looks like we found the one thing Queen Kam isn't excellent at: eating challenges! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of her and rest of group)
@hbarfield13: Lmfao at my face during our otf interview ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I guess how I was feeling was truly written all over me #TheChallege32
@kayleighmtv: King @hbarfield13 killing it, all day every day. #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: SWERVE ๐Ÿ‘‹ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Kayleigh ignoring Natalie as she & Kam head upstairs)
@DayDaVonne_: JOZEA and DAVONNE weren’t at the bottom even after having to eat 4 extra plates ..... ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32 13 plates total !!! GO PARTNER !!
@Marie_TBD: Ooop check yo partner. ๐Ÿ‘€ @ChallengeMTV
@Heatherrr_27: My takeaway so far this season: @hbarfield13 is so sexy. #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Stuck in Redemption with someone you hate? I'd say you've met your Reckoning ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Natalie - "What did I do to deserve this?")
@NataliaNegrotti: I was changed in my pj’s after a night of drinking and then the 3 girls came in and said they were making a tv show and threw the luggage. I watched and giggled... guess I’m a bully
@iamkamiam_: Kam’s Karma huh ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@JazMTV: Now tuned into the challenge. 7 minutes behind but I’ll catch up fast forwarding threw commercials.
@tjlavin: ๐Ÿ˜‚ RT @Emett_FitzHume: If Julie Chen leaves Big Brother, they should expand the crossover with @ChallengeMTV and hire @tjlavin as the new host.  He'd be hilarious and call some of these HG's on their bullshit. #BB20
@ChallengeMTV: The bigger they are, the harder they fall ๐Ÿ’ฅ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Shane - "I think it would be better if the group voted Johnny and Tony")
@angelababicz: Well it looks like getting rid of me and Faith wasn’t best for their game afterall ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š #thechallenge32
@tjlavin: To be honest the crew and cast deserve it all. I’m the luckiest guy in the world! RT @theRealKrisKay: Somebody give @tjlavin all the awards. He DESERVES them for dealing with all those crazies for all these years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ† #TheBestHostGoesTo
@Marie_TBD: Where’s the GIF of @MTV_AMANDAG throwing the L sign up when you need it. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD @MTV_AMANDAG 1  (GIF of Amanda forming L sign)
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD @MTV_AMANDAG 2. Take your pick.  (GIF of Amanda forming L sign after challenge)
@hbarfield13: Low key wasn’t stoked about winning a purge challenge. I wanted that power vote!!!! #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@MTV: @PaulCalafiore_ fill me in on all the hot gossip #TheChallenge32
@QueenLegend6: @iamkamiam_ What matters more is that you did your very best queen.๐Ÿค—
@x_LoveeKenzz: They were both wrong at the end of the day though. Karma is a bitch  #TheChallenge32
@hbarfield13: @t_raines33 hey bruh just know I don’t ever miss ๐Ÿ˜‰ and I will always swing for the fences
- @t_raines33: @hbarfield13 ๐Ÿ—ฃ Heyyy batter batter batter....swing! #TheChallenge32
- @hbarfield13: @t_raines33 Reminds me of Jeremy beroughio that time on jv you were pitching and his mom spilled that popcorn while I was on deck
- @ChallengeMTV: @hbarfield13 @t_raines33 CAN YOU GUYS BE FRIENDS AGAIN LIKE ON XXX KTHANKS! #TheChallenge32
- @hbarfield13: @hbarfield13 @t_raines33 Much love for my boy!!!
@ChallengeMTV: Mood ๐Ÿธ☕️ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Cara and Marie getting into it as Kyle watches)
@Marie_TBD: I’m a lot of things..... sometimes.
@angelababicz: I wish I could have been in the house with @MTVASHLEYBROOKE lmfao I love her
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @angelababicz Saaaaammmmeeeeee.
- @CKGDrew: @angelababicz @MTVASHLEYBROOKE We stan two moderately psycho icons
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @CKGDrew I love this
@ChallengeMTV: Sure, y'all can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? Let's find out... ๐Ÿ‘€ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Cara - "Why are you all f____ing afraid?")
@Marie_TBD: ๐Ÿ’”
@DayDaVonne_: You watched last season... why not just ask if she still had feelings? You knew you were wrong that’s why when it came out, you couldn’t even look her in her face .. but go off ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️
@ChallengeMTV: She prefers mare*, but close ๐ŸŽ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Kyle - "There's no calming that steaming bull")
@Marie_TBD: Ruh OH ๐Ÿ‘€ @ChallengeMTV
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@AlvarezMaryjane: Smashley is here and I’m here for it @MTVASHLEYBROOKE ๐Ÿ˜ˆ https://twitter.com/challengemtv/status/1042220301566836736 …" RT It's only getting worse. I'm sorry. Not for what I did but that yall have watch it
@hbarfield13: My partner going crazy, yeah what’s new ๐Ÿ˜ซ
@Steven_Plummer2: In a surprising twist I’m actually watching #TheChallenge32 let’s see how long this’ll last
@CaraMariaMTV: I mean.... @ChallengeMTV
@lizxreality: Mood: #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: Editing is great. So us talking shit about Cara happened AFTER the huge fight. Hence why we were so amped up. The REAL reason why it started is cuz the guys were yelling her name cuz Marie was in Kyles bed snuggling THATSwhy she came in the room like a crazy bitch #TheChallenge32
@freetobrieme: They wildin on #TheChallenge32 tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚
@jill1323: Me watching the challenge rn #thechallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: She’s actually pretty easy to keep calm.... but what would I know #TheChallenge32 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ Awwww babe ♥️♥️
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️❤️
- @emilylongeretta: @PaulCalafiore_ This is my favorite shade of all time.
@ChallengeMTV: The proverbial sh*t has hit the proverbial fan ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Ashley blowing up in front of Marie)
@HTChallenge32: Amanda just sat there like why is this bitch so upset⚰️⚰️⚰️ #TheChallenge32
@hitmy_cellyy: I’m sorry but Cara is always playing the victim... really stfu ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️ we’re tired of your storyline ๐Ÿ˜ด put her in her place Queen @MTV_AMANDAG @MTVASHLEYBROOKE #LL #Challenge32
@Faiella_Makayla: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE oh i just love Ashley
@MTV_AMANDAG: The Challenge loves to make her look like a victim. Yawn #TheChallenge32
@womenswrasslin4: Marie calling people corny = My favorite #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: Hahahaha I have never needed a squad bitch. ROLL TAPES #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: Whoaaaaa Marie mother fucking Roda #TheChallenge32
@JoltAlchemistt: NOW ASHLEY VS MARIE #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda: What do you have? *Cara, internally*: 2 Challenge wins and a check from last season for $375,000  (GIF of Cara)
@iamkamiam_: "@freetobrieme: @iamkamiam_ This was a logical way to go out tho lol no sweat on this one" RT Who said I was out out ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: MARIE FOR THE WIN !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda, minutes after sh*t-talking Cara: I've never been mean to her.  Me:  (GIF of Cara)
@CourtneyLee_91: @Marie_TBD  soundin like a @CaraMariaMTV's sister with the "No one's mean to my Vendetta but me." #TheChallenge32
@kailah_casillas: "@GamerVev: @ChallengeMTV finally did something right when they put these 4 LEGENDS on the same season together. Thank you for giving the fans what they want ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ❤️…" RT Cuties.
@Steven_Plummer2: If this drama is going to be the whole episode I’m about to change the channel #TheChallenge32
@Juanderful19: Dawg Amanda is one annoying pest. When are they gonna stop inviting her back ? #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: Wait @CaraMariaMTV is the “steamy bull” and “crazy” one? Yes because most women who hear a group of girls talking about you behind a wall would be totally fine with that๐Ÿค” #TheChallenge32
@hbarfield13: Anybody peep the wig I had on during the whole fight ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @ChallengeMTV: @hbarfield13 All wigs were snatched including yours #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Nobody f*cks with Marie's Vendetta but her! Got it!? ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "Shut the f___ up, Ashley!")
@DayDaVonne_: Lmaoo IM STANDING ON THE BED BECAUSE JOZEA SAID THEY WERE GOING TO COME FOR ME NEXT  I said I WISH THEY WOULD... I WISH THEY WOULD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚  #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @kailah_casillas We only missing one blue hair beauty
@CaraMariaMTV: Straight from the horse’s mouth. @ChallengeMTV
@MTV: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV @CaraMariaMTV I’d like this framed and signed thx #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Me: I hate drama   *sees drama*   Also me:  (GIF of Paulie and Kam)
- @hbarfield13: @ChallengeMTV Haha indeed ๐Ÿ˜ซ
@DayDaVonne_: "@beckyramirez13: @DayDaVonne_ @ChallengeMTV I don’t like you but I agree with you!" RT I don’t like your eyebrows but I’m glad we can agree ❤️
@MTV_AMANDAG: mmmm KARMA sis. Remember when you and your squad ganged up on me on Invasions??? QUE FOOTAGE. I didn’t cry like a baby back bitch did I?? NOPE. I handled it like a bossssss. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ #TheChallenge32
@katt_astro_phy: @Marie_TBD YOU. ARE. A. REAL. ONE. ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
@MTV_AMANDAG: Don’t walk up on me when I’m laying down bitch, bye #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@nodoubter1: As usual, @MTVASHLEYBROOKE acting like the nutcase she is.  #nothingnew  #Challenge32" RT At least I can admit...no no I mean I'm weird
@KatieCooley26: @Marie_TBD You’re fucking awesome.
- @Marie_TBD: You’re fucking awesome. OMG fan girling way too hard!!! @KatieCooley26
- @rachel_fitness: @Marie_TBD @KatieCooley26 I second that.
- @Marie_TBD: @rachel_fitness Oh my god. ☠️☠️๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️
@Marie_TBD: "@ap_ramsey: @Marie_TBD just became my favorite tonight. everyone deserves a chance. #TheChallenge32" RT WOOOOOO
@angelababicz: Team @NataliaNegrotti #thechallenge32
- @NataliaNegrotti: @angelababicz I have ur back sis! Ur a real one
@Marie_TBD: "@truth_well: I never thought I would see the day that @Marie_TBD says she only has one persons back in the house & its @CaraMariaMTV #TheChallenge32 " RT Same.
@ChallengeMTV: When it looked like Natalie and Kayleigh were going to make up and then that wnet up in flames ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Kanye)
@PaulCalafiore_: Me and @iamkamiam_ right now.... #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ @iamkamiam_ All of America* #TheChallenge32
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV @iamkamiam_ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ #Facts
- @iamkamiam_: @PaulCalafiore_ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTV_AMANDAG: ALWAYS. I said what i said. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️ #TheChallenge32
@angelababicz: Well that escalated quickly #thechallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: Dammit Kayleigh why did you have to say however ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ it was going so good
@t_raines33: @ZNichols15 had such nice things to say about me, sorry about this pic Jenna...swear we’re just friends ๐Ÿ˜˜#Bromance #TeamSavage #TheChallenge32
- @JennaCompono: @t_raines33 TONY YOU DID NOT! Hahaha I knew I had to worry about you!!!
- @ZNichols15: @t_raines33 ๐Ÿค  ⛰
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m sad the Ebola part was cut out. ๐Ÿ˜ข #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: Also OMG if someone told me “I hope your cat dies” ... I don’t know HOW cara kept her cool. SO MUCH RESPECT. don’t mess with my babies. #TheChallenge32
@Steven_Plummer2: @messitup1237 I doubt the cast will change. I don’t mind drama here and there but it is so constant! I can’t stand it just get to the challenges
@Marie_TBD: "@MikeyTBH: I LOVE @Marie_TBD OMG. She’s a real friend and a partner to someone who didn’t even really give her the time of day. Glad we’re finally getting to see this side of her. #TheChallenge32" RT Ditto.
@MTV_AMANDAG: Call PETA on ME????? Hahaha Ummm excuse me call it on Cara that poor fuckin horse has to be her only friend. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ  POOR HORSEYYYY. I FEEL FOR YOU. #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: For the entire week leading up to the next @ChallengeMTV I will donate 100% of my video proceeds to Montanas own Equis Save Foundation in @MTV_AMANDAG name. Check them out here: http://equissavefoundation.org/  And book a cameo here: https://www.cameo.com/misscaramaria
@faithstowers: Yep, this California king looks like a good spot ... you may proceed. #thechallenege32
@NataliaNegrotti: Finally I stand up for myself. I hate fighting but hey Natalia is here I’m learning how to apologize, forgive, communicate & move forward. I clam up as my defense mechanism and hate confrontation but i’m tired of letting others take my truth & treat me like garbage.
- @faithstowers: @NataliaNegrotti Way to stand up for yourself @NataliaNegrotti !!
@JazMTV: I’ll give Cara her props she is going off and I luv seeing the fire in her! #gogirl #TheChallenege32
@ChallengeMTV: Let's find out... Who's side are you on? #TheChallenge32
@PaulCalafiore_: You know what..... I’ll say this. It takes a lot of courage to do what @NataliaNegrotti and @Kmorrisx even attempted to do. I know a lot of people who would never even attempt to do that and just continue to hate each other. Conflict resolution is a marathon, not a sprint
@iamkamiam_: "@CaraMariatea3: I’m SCREAMING! @iamkamiam_ saying  “Oh my gosh.... damn” Looking around like she’s worried about her partner…" RT One of us gotta keep our head in the game ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’•
@LA_Lisa25: Respect level for @Marie_TBD went up 1000000000%  It’s one thing to stand up for someone being bullied it’s another to stand up to your friends and shut them down even if you may/ may not feel the same.  #challenge #Challenge32 #lavenderladies #lavenderlosers
@iamkamiam_: Well... that escalated quickly #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@BytesPodcast: Kudos to @Marie_TBD for sticking up for @CaraMariaMTV that was noble as fuck " RT So noble they call me Barnes ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeFanVet: @iamkamiam_  “that escalated quickly” Beat me to the punch! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@DayDaVonne_: . @NataliaNegrotti I’m proud of you!! I’m proud of you for standing up for yourself. For so long I have watched people say whatever they want TO and ABOUT you because you made it EASY for them to do it by NOT speaking up. You should be proud❤️ (This isn’t about Kayleigh)
@t_raines33: I’ve complained alot about the drama this season but really production had no choice but to air all this because cast was non stop 24/7 petty...what you see doesn’t even do it justice ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♂️ #TheChallenge32
- @angelababicz: @t_raines33 YUPPPPPPPPPPPPP
@RealityShowStan: "@Marie_TBD: @jewelrylover11 Hahaha! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป " RT It’s sad how the only way y’all defend Marie, is if she defends Cara. I been knowing you were that bitch. And that’s that on that. #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m surprised @Marie_TBD defended her. I mean I guess I would too if I was laying in her crushes bed ๐Ÿคฃ Fucking marieeeee hahahahaha. #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Yet Jozea and Da'Vonne keep fighting back! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: Cara to him - "You're like an animal in a corner")
@Marie_TBD: "@jbergerr: @Marie_TBD stop making me like all your tweets. It's annoying me and corny ๐Ÿ˜…♥️you definitely continue to shine brighter with time ๐Ÿ˜‚" RT “YA CAWNY” I’m so Staten Island.
@DayDaVonne_: "@quashanduhhh: @DayDaVonne_ the sad thing is I really went to look at her eyebrows ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚❤️" RT She knew better.. sis has two stick figures on her forehead and wants to talk shit ๐Ÿ˜ด
@ChallengeMTV: Me looking at this challenge ๐Ÿ™… #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Woah. I guess a couple of people do like me ๐Ÿค“
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @CaraMariaMTV @ChallengeMTV Awww good!!!! I like horses I just fucking hate you. Lmao. ๐Ÿคฃ
@hbarfield13: Partner and I not speaking before a challenge how will this go ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ #TheChallege32
@aa_cullinane: did I miss the memo that @PaulCalafiore_ is a life coach?? I love it ! #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@HTChallenge32: When @Marie_TBD brings out the “You’re corny!” line you KNOW things have escalated too far๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@JazMTV: @Marie_TBD I love seeing you stick up for @CaraMariaMTV ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
@ChallengeMTV: TJ isn't feeling it ๐Ÿ˜ค #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "No, you're actually not killing it at all!")
@DayDaVonne_: 1,000 ft in the air ...  ok, cool...  #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @DayDaVonne_ No thank you ๐Ÿคข #TheChallenge32
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: The rumors are true
@Marie_TBD: Almost broke my back trying to pop my ass out for the camera guy. @ChallengeMTV
@cgruber17: @Marie_TBD lives her life the way she wants and I respect her a lot for that. Says what she wants, does what she wants. No regrets. #TheChallenge32
@lupitarubio_: “No you’re actually not killing it at all” ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @tjlavin is the best! #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @JasiahJohnstone @hitmy_cellyy @MTV_AMANDAG I promise on anything the timeline is not accurate. Watch the scenes..... It started in the boys room. Amanda talking shit was after.....but just saying
@Marie_TBD: Me and @CaraMariaMTV showing everyone what NOT to do. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Silly Shane, the puking challenge was last week! ๐Ÿ˜“ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of him throwing up)
- @ChallengeMTV: He wanted extra credit #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I don’t build bridges; I burn them. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ”ฅ @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @Marie_TBD @CaraMariaMTV Someone's got to do it #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: How close I am to losing my sh*t right now ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Tony trying to grab rope)
- @aandrew_34: @ChallengeMTV This challenge is the reason why @johnnybananas is the goat ๐Ÿ! This is what made the challenge be what it is today. @t_raines33 gets better every season. Salute
@DayDaVonne_: Man @t_raines33 kept telling that damn story about what happened to him while we were down there waiting .. this is my first heights challenge he had me shook !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
- @t_raines33: @DayDaVonne_ Sorry girl I was trying to shake up certain others lol...For those who don’t know tho, on my 1st challenge I ruptured my spleen during a heights challenge and had to have an emergency splenectomy ๐Ÿค• #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@valj4ot: Definitely finding myself liking @Marie_TBD again finally... #teamMarie ? " RT #teamMARIE !!! Haven’t heard this since 2012 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@faithstowers: Everyone favorite line on this show “everyone hates you !” Whose everybody?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #thechallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: If you guys don’t know by now that @MTVASHLEYBROOKE and I will say whatever is on our mind regardless of this stupid game.....I THINK YOUUUU ARE THE CRAZY ONE. WE HAVE HEARTS OF ICE. (LAVENDER COLORED ICE) #NORAGRETS #TheChallenge32
@Garystardust1: We Need More Brad Airtime! You're The Fucking King! #TheChallenge32 #TheChallengeFinalReckoning @BradFiorenza
@Steven_Plummer2: Oh... a challenge #TheChallenge32
@emilylongeretta: Not that I could do them, but most of the challenges don’t look so scary on tv. but I’m pretty sure I’d pass out at this one #thechallenge32
@chrstnisamazing: @MTV_NellyT and @BradFiorenza during this fight between cara and Amanda are everything! The stressed and tired expressions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also, brads abs ๐Ÿ‘€ we see you boy. Those brad eyes are not the only things popping out #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: "@VivaLaaDream: "Cara Maria and Marie you set the bar super low." #TheChallenge32 " RT TJ is a savage #TheChallenge32
@kayleighmtv: Ugh @BradFiorenza is such a motivating partner. Love him. #TheChallenge32
@mandyhaun: @BradFiorenza is  a beast... every time ๐Ÿคฃ
@Marie_TBD: "@AbbykleeK: For fuck sakes @Marie_TBD  You make me like you more and more every episode. You showed your true colors tonight... you’re a big smart ass (funny as hell) with a big ass heart. Proud of that scene!" RT Tonight’s been a good night for me hahaha
@shaye_list: @BradFiorenza good job!! Reasons why ur my fave ❤️
@Marie_TBD: "@paully_eFFerson: @Marie_TBD can you pop it tho? can you drop it low? can you twerk it slow?" RT I can set the bar real low. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@Marie_TBD: "@Morgan_MacAdam: @HTChallenge32 @GamerVev @Marie_TBD I've missed @Marie_TBD  saying "you're Corny" I almost thought she retired that phrase." RT Never.
@ChallengeMTV: The stakes literally couldn't be higher in this challenge ๐Ÿ™Š #TheChallenge32  (GIF of Nelson trying to stretch his hand out)
@ChallengeMTV: Come on, Nelson! In your own words, "If you don't do this, you're not going to get this done!" ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: @SylviaMTV is an angel and it’s not a real squad without one calm saint of a woman to hold us down. #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@sbbfreak: @MTV_AMANDAG @ChallengeMTV @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Satan won’t even know what to do with your asses when you head down there ๐Ÿ˜”" RT Exactly. We'll be running the place hunty
@t_raines33: For the record @johnnybananas said “Come on Tone” 600 times during that challenge #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @t_raines33 604* but who's counting #TheChallenge32
- @johnnybananas: @t_raines33 Correction... 259 of those times I said "come for me Tone" ๐Ÿ˜‰ #Banony
@ChallengeMTV: Amanda literally jumped so she didn't have to listen to Zach anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32  (GIF of that moment)
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV I suck this challenge. I know. I don't care. As long as I have my LLs FUCK THE WORLD ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜œ
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV #idratherdie
@PaulCalafiore_: Shoutout to @joss_mooney and his never limp dick ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ @joss_mooney Picture the opposite of this rope #TheChallenge32
- @PaulCalafiore_: @ChallengeMTV @joss_mooney Yeah.... that rope is looking pretty limp tbh.... No one likes a limp rope ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️
@Faiella_Makayla: @BradFiorenza. Kills it every time
@ThatRealityBlog: I’ll take “Things I never thought I’d hear @Marie_TBD say” for $1000, Alex. #TheChallenge32
@katt_astro_phy: Seeing @PaulCalafiore_ support @NataliaNegrotti and @CaraMariaMTV is really making me change my opinion about him. Paulie is PROOF that you shouldn't judge based solely on first impressions!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @angelababicz Whyyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
@DayDaVonne_: YALL SEE ME ON THOSE ROPES ?!?! 1000 ft IN THE AIR !!!
@kmacisco: I need a gif of @MTVASHLEYBROOKE flipping her hair mid argument bc same #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #thechallenge32
@MaymeKate: Stock. Up. @Marie_TBD   ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป #TheChallenge32
@ashdmitch: We weren’t ready for Momma Day! Big Brother was just the beginning! @DayDaVonne_ #TheChallenge32
@Irving_A07: Yesss @DayDaVonne_ show these vet girls how it’s done!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป❤️ #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Ashley about Cara: You're sitting there like an idiot. Also Ashley:  (GIF of her watching and sitting watching)
@Marie_TBD: Don’t get it twisted. I’m still friends with the LL’s... but even friends can disagree. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@JennOgallah: Can @Marie_TBD be my big sister and protector plz #TheChallenge32" RT Yes.
@DayDaVonne_: I tried to copy Johnny and Tony’s strategy of standing on the ropes ๐Ÿ‘€
@Marie_TBD: "@AK47_80: @MaymeKate @Marie_TBD sooo glad i bought Marie stock early" RT Lmao ❤️❤️
@ChallengeMTV: The losers facing their reckoning right now at the hands of TJ ๐Ÿ˜ญ #TheChallenge32  (GIF: "What's your excuse")
@DayDaVonne_: I forgot I said that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@shafaysals: I watch Da'Vonne on the challenge and I am so happy/proud like her transformation from BB17 to the Challenge has just been amazing to watch @DayDaVonne_
@ChloeLarue73: MAMA DAY CAME TO F*****G PLAY @DayDaVonne_ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป  #TheChallenge32
@RachealGray: Yess @hbarfield13 you stick to your character love that
@Marie_TBD: TJ is lying. He told me I had the worst performance last year. I def think the basket still takes it. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@Richboyhawkins1: U did that shit @DayDaVonne_! There u go  #TheChallenge32
@CharbarBishop: @DayDaVonne_ “I tied a KNOT!”, love that pride in a performance, completing & competing! #TheChallengeFinalReckoning
@bb_sarahg: @DayDaVonne_ always spitting out truth and real stuff I love your screen time sis #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: It's not over yet! The show must go on... #TheChallenge32
- @faithstowers: @ChallengeMTV Pick a side pick a side ๐Ÿ˜‚ @NICKIMINAJ voice
- @angelababicz: @faithstowers Lmfao we good over hereeee ๐Ÿค—


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATH 
@NataliaNegrotti: I wanna give a special thank you to @PaulCalafiore_ @DayDaVonne_ @angelababicz for teaching me how to clap back or whatever... still a work in progress but I’m taking notes everyday #TheChallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
- @angelababicz: @NataliaNegrotti Proud of you little one
- @PaulCalafiore_: @NataliaNegrotti @DayDaVonne_ and 2 others You’re gonna get there one day baby. We have faith in our little Latina Princess ❤️❤️
- @faithstowers: @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ and 3 others I’m pretty sure i gave the best advice on the van! Lol
- @NataliaNegrotti: @faithstowers @PaulCalafiore_ and 3 others Omfg Faith u said it perfectly!!! I would never forget!!!!
- @faithstowers: @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ and 3 others I was giggling to myself thinking about it! That was fun
- @PaulCalafiore_: @NataliaNegrotti @faithstowers and 3 others Yeah Faith’s clap back game is strong.... I once saw her do the sideways handgun point.... once the handgun point goes sideways.... clap back level exceeds 100% and all in a 10 ft radius should take cover ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ @faithstowers
- @faithstowers: @PaulCalafiore_ Don’t forget a loud resounding Bi$@ at the the end... at a high frequency not to exceed the 80th level to prepare your breathing for possible hand to hand combat . Lol the most important ingredient ๐Ÿ˜
- @PaulCalafiore_: @faithstowers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@angelababicz: Wowwww Banony finally wins after Faith and I go home... waste of my polidicking skills ๐Ÿ˜’
@PaulCalafiore_: Love how @hbarfield13 put the L on himself. That’s an athlete mentality right there ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ #TheChallenge32
- @hbarfield13: @PaulCalafiore_ Always brotha no excuses just gotta get it done
- @PaulCalafiore_: @hbarfield13 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
@MaryWojo1: @JJSea @DayDaVonne_ Have never watched this show but no feeds on B.B.  you were outstanding!!!!  You are amazing !!!
@aileenasclaudia: @DayDaVonne_ you gotta come to the challenge ๐Ÿ˜ฉ youre doing so good
@NataliaNegrotti: Outing someone’s sexuality is not ok and should never be ok in today’s society. It is no one else’s job. The pain it brings is not understood by those who have not experienced it themselves. Let’s spread awareness.
@RockChalkRush5: One of the best decisions ever made by MTV was putting Mama @DayDaVonne_ on #TheChallenge32. Hysterical DRs about individuals, and the dynamics of the game.
@DayDaVonne_: Great episode
@paige_copeland: Damnit @Marie_TBD just became one of my new favorites. Standing up against people being bullied whether you like them or not is definitely admirable. #TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: I’m DYING laughing that Cara posted on IG about me ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป‍♀️ and is talking for her fuckin horse...Hahahaha. WTF! The bitch has officially lost her damn mind. (Keep tagging me in it tho I love it MAKE MY NAME KNOWN lmfaoooo hahahahaha) #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @MTV_AMANDAG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@THE_NICK_SHAW: @PaulCalafiore_ @hbarfield13 Plus he didn't want to deal with Hurricane Ashley. Smart man, he knows his game depends on her. No matter how good he is, and he's damn good, he needs her to succeed
@Fischytweets: You can hate on #lavenderladies all you want but tell me what #thechallenge32 would be without them...... #mtv @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @MTV_AMANDAG @SylviaMTV @shannanity
@CaraMariaGang: “Bitches doing anything for Exposure๐Ÿ˜ด ... YOU A FAKE ASS BITCH, I’LL EXPOSYA๐Ÿคฌ Ooh, they Hate when they see how you Glowed up, Glowed up” ๐Ÿ‘‘✨๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ @ChallengeMTV @CaraMariaMTV #TheChallenge32 #FinalReckoning @CubanDaSavage #Exposya
@Marie_TBD: Amanda wasn’t the problem that night. I’ll explain more in my recap tomorrow. Too busy liking all my new friends tweets LMAO @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@NataliaNegrotti: @DayDaVonne_ Thanks babe! I’m done letting people walk all over me and staying silent NATALIA IS HERE TO PLAY
@t_raines33: @johnnybananas Bruh ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
@angeelombardoo: @Marie_TBD I’ve always loved you since your RW season, you’ve always been straight up with no BS
@resolvedkarma: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV At least you can realize when things have gone too far. It’s easy to follow friends up sometimes. Staying true to your own morals is hard...but standing up against your friends to do so is the hardest. Seriously have gained so much respect for you this season.
@MTV_AMANDAG: NO RAGRETS #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@vercnicas: @Marie_TBD for once on a Tuesday night I don’t have to spend all of it defending you & dragging the haters ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ" RT Life is good
@lisurfgirl12: @hbarfield13 Which is why you’re the one young buck I love! You have always kicked ass and been humble when you compete!!!!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@DayDayBB: @MTV_AMANDAG and @MTVASHLEYBROOKE talking shit about @CaraMariaMTV and then they both just fall/give up? Bahahaha #petty #TheChallenge32 " RT And we're the bullies
@MTV_AMANDAG: WE ALWAYS LIVIN’ ๐Ÿ˜˜
- @faithstowers: @MTV_AMANDAG Ohhhhhhh that make sense, sounds about right
@hbarfield13: Legit don’t care how much money is on the line, I will not compromise my morals values and integrity for no one and especially when I have the chance to show the world. What you see is what you get with me. Love it or hate it I have no skeletons and I’m the same person everyday!
@hbarfield13: I’m on The Challenge to compete, I’m not on there to create drama to act like an idiot or to yell and scream and hurt peoples feelings. I won’t do it I don’t give a fuck what makes for good tv. My genuineness is why I’m liked and at the end of the day that’s all I care about!
- @BritniNicol: I swear @hbarfield13 is me with a dick. Lol #twinsie
- @hbarfield13: @BritniNicol ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
@RealityTVBabe00: I must say I love @hbarfield13! The fact that he blamed his teams loss on HIM shows what kind of guy he is! If someone lied to me, it would be very hard to trust them! #TheChallenge32
@THE_NICK_SHAW: @hbarfield13 plays the game how I'd like to think I'd play. He doesn't seem to try to win to avoid going in to elimination, he wins because that's all he was taught to do,you play to win because you owe it to your team and your opponents to give it everything you have #challeng32
@MTV_AMANDAG: @hbarfield13 literally started to build that bridge on his own after Ash said fuck it. Lmfao. SHOW US THE FOOTAGE! It was epic. #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @angeelombardoo Oh you mean when cara has her back until it airs then turns her back?!?" RT Just saying
@DountainMew: @RealityTVBabe00 @hbarfield13 Hunter did it for his sanity and everyone else’s. Including us viewers. Admirable for sure. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™
@angelababicz: "@bb_sarahg: @faithstowers Can you and @angelababicz come back please we're bored" RT The people have spoken
@MTV_AMANDAG: Love us or HATEEEEE us, either way it’s an OBSESSION. ๐Ÿ˜˜ #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Im sorry. Does anyone remember when the "Champs" came on to 29? ....no ?
@MTV_AMANDAG: Paint this season LAVENDER. CUZ THATS ALL I SEEEEE ๐Ÿ˜ˆ#TheChallenge32
@MTV_AMANDAG: Okay this was fun I g2g now. Goodnight angels and fellow demons ❤️ SWEET DREAMS TO EVERYONE ANDDDDDD THEIR HORSES ๐Ÿคฃ
@TheMarkLong: So I’m #WestCoast ...what should I expect when I watch the @ChallengeMTV later this evening??? #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #MTV
- @DerrickMTV: @TheMarkLong A lot of Friendly Fire, Mark.
- @TheMarkLong: @DerrickMTV ....getting my popcorn ๐Ÿฟ ready!
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all act like I said something about something she was naturally born with... sis shaved those eyebrows off by choice ! She looked in the mirror and said “ooooh I’m about to killem with these straight lines” ๐Ÿ™„
@PaulCalafiore_: HO. LEE. FUCK. What an episode!! Catch my @usweekly recap where.... dare I say it.... I give Marie props?!?! Hell hath frozen over people!! For now at least..... we’ll be back to our regularly scheduled twitter wars eventually ๐Ÿ˜‰ LINK:๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
@lisurfgirl12: @hbarfield13 YOU make good TV.  Awesome athlete competing at crazy challenges. Yes please!
@NataliaNegrotti: . @DayDaVonne_ is the mom at the grocery store who says no to buying u a candy bar but if you get straight a’s will buy u a trampoline with chocolate bars on top so you can jump and eat chocolates
- @DayDaVonne_: @NataliaNegrotti Lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ #LifeLessons
@jarred1227: This show’s fanbase omg. Y’all bash the cast members you don’t like and anyone else who sides with them like attacking their family and appearances then preach anti bullying for your faves. Pick a side #TheChallenge32
@CaraMariaMTV: Everything you need to know https://people.com/tv/the-challenge-cara-maria-amanda-fight-horse/ … Ps If “Nobody likes you” and “Everybody hates you”...well i would rather be a Nobody. Cuz being a hateful bitter “everybody” has really got to suck!๐Ÿคฃ @ChallengeMTV @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ @DayDaVonne_ @jossie_flores
@SylviaMTV: I truly have such a good man. ❤️
@JustJem24: "@EmilyWaltrip: I’m over these mean girls. Can we please bring back @JustJem24 @JennaCompono and @tori_deal ?!  #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #thechallenge32 " RT We good luv, enjoy ๐Ÿ’‹
@iamkamiam_: At least we’re still in the game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅ‚#Blessed  #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @SylviaMTV @Lizchallenge_ @Marie_TBD I was scared and turned on at the same time
- @SylviaMTV: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @Lizchallenge_ @Marie_TBD I mean @Marie_TBD had some heat with that shove Hahahahah
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @SylviaMTV @Lizchallenge_ @Marie_TBD I was bodied ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜œ
@angelababicz: @DayDaVonne_ Log off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@SylviaMTV: @MTV_AMANDAG I love you!!
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @SylviaMTV Love you more!!!!
@JennaCompono: Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned ๐Ÿ‘‘
@Couturesworld: This thing was high af ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿš€ @MTV @AREUTHE1 @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜☕️ heard @TheChallenge32 needed some athleticism ๐Ÿ‘€
@Delany315: "did you see @PaulCalafiore_  on big brother? That's why you should HATE him." People change. People learn and grow from their experiences. Paulie has definitely redeemed himself, even if he's still in redemption... #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: "@kelcey_M11: All these 'fans' hopping on the @Marie_TBD bandwagon all of a sudden...get in line, you're late to the party. " RT Better late than never I always say LOL ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@sabbs2018: I think @Marie_TBD won the MVP tonight.... you built a bridge, just not hanging 1000 feet in the air! Much respect for stepping up girl! @CaraMariaMTV @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV
@C1231Will: @hbarfield13 Not a huge fan of the “newbies” but dude, you are what the challenge needs. Playing with heart, not caring about the camera and came to win! You would have been a perfect fit back in the day w/ the oldies #respect
@Aadiaz16: This episode was so messy I don't know who was more wrong. But I do know @Marie_TBD said don't mess with her money.. I mean "partner" #TheChallenge32
@hbarfield13: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@CaraMariaMTV: @hbarfield13 My hero
@CaraMariaMTV: Marie is a damn Lion. I wrote about all about her here: https://people.com/tv/the-challenge-cara-maria-amanda-fight-horse/ … And check @Marie_TBD @betchesluvthis recaps here: https://betches.com/author/marie-roda/ ……
- @Marie_TBD: @CaraMariaMTV She doesn’t always like me... but when she does... I retweet it.๐Ÿ˜‚
@johnnybananas: "@brriiana_: About time @johnnybananas @t_raines33  won a challenge #TheChallenge32" RT Just getting warmed up
@JustJem24: I didn’t watch tonight’s episode & i like everybody involved(though im team @Marie_TBD over everybody left in that house) butttttttt if somebody wished death on my dog... I’m taking my earring out on site
@usweekly: Props to @Marie_TBD, inside @NataliaNegrotti’s blow out and so much more. @PaulCalafiore_ breaks down #TheChallenge32 https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-challenges-paulie-on-natalies-vendetta-gives-marie-props/ …
- @PaulCalafiore_: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV #StillHateYou ... #Maybe ๐Ÿ˜Ž
- @Marie_TBD: @PaulCalafiore_ @ChallengeMTV Don’t make me like you
@Marie_TBD: TBH I hate the word bully.
@Marie_TBD: Where was that PSA end of episode when Aneesa did that to V??
@Marie_TBD: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @SylviaMTV When they want to make you a hero ... or a villain.... it’s obvious. Sorry about the heat tonight LOL
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @ChallengeMTV Team glue....ughhh auto correct I meant blue. Team Kailah, wait what's happening #vendettas
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @SylviaMTV @Marie_TBD Roll the gat damn tapes!!!!!!!!
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Byyyeee LOSERS. 3.2. See you in Vegas ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜
@NataliaNegrotti: Goodnight only to @CaraMariaMTV tonight #wanttotouchthehiney
@Itslluna: Me to @CaraMariaMTV and @Marie_TBD after tonight’s episode. #TheChallenge32
@CSUGradAkirk: Hit the nail on the head Paulie when it comes to natalie she’s a fake you know what #challenge32
@CSUGradAkirk: Every time Cara tries to play the victim when it’s unneeded  #challenge32
@CSUGradAkirk: I retract my statement 50%  Amanda is just too much I think the reason why she doesn’t like certain people is because her friends don’t like her Cara had every right to confront the lavender ladies there #challenge32
@CSUGradAkirk: If this double cross twist wasn’t  in play natalie and Kayleigh wouldn’t have had this talk both are too damn prideful let’s be real #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Mood:
@TheMarkLong: After 40 minutes into the show, we have actually started a challenge @ChallengeMTV #TheChallengeFinalReckoning

@ChallengeMTV: "Nobody f*cks with my partner but me." #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2OChLnc
@ChallengeMTV: They have the numbers ๐Ÿค” #TheChallenge32
@MTVCoryWharton: TYB  ALL OVER THE GLOBE ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ you guys can stick to your 1 show lol don’t worry we will secure the bag  ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @hbarfield13: @MTVCoryWharton Scream it louder for the people in the back TYB!!!!!!!!!!
@ktbby9119: @jossie_flores @DayDaVonne_ y’all have quickly escalated to my favorite team #mtvfinalreckogning @thechallange32 #mtvthechallenge #mtv
@CaraMariaMTV: @ChallengeMTV Dude. This account is on fire tonight. ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿด๐Ÿ™Œ
@IAmArielleDiaz: @DayDaVonne_ have watched the challenge for YEARS and love having you & @jossie_flores this season. One of the best additions outside of the RW cast/from other tv shows! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@kailah_casillas: @t_raines33 I’m dead ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
@ZNichols15: After last nights ep, can everyone just let go of the crappy? And just breathe in the happy? Take a lesson from @PooPourri
@angelababicz: I get instantly claustrophobic when someone gets on the treadmill next to me
- @faithstowers: @angelababicz ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@SHOTOFYAGER: I just want to take this opportunity to thank each & every person who has listened to even 1 episode of #ChallengeMania - An extra thank you to those who have supported us, recommended us, worn us, come to see us or meet us or patronized us (the good way & the bad way) at all๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
@smashingheads: Today seems like the perfect time to remind you all that we did an interview with @Marie_TBD a couple weeks ago and she was the best! I’m glad she is getting all the extra love today so check it out if you haven’t already: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/smashing-heads-podcast/id1407524680 … #TeamMarie #TheChallenge
@BritniNicol: When I’m enjoying Mother Nature.. & someone starts playing music. Thats how you get back handed๐Ÿ˜‚ Don’t ruin my vibe like that.
@PaulCalafiore_: @hbarfield13 Whattttt?!?! I thought us newbies were only here for the drama and the followers?!?! We couldn’t possibly be here for the competition.... no way!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž
@BreanneNYC: Raise your hand if @Marie_TBD defending @CaraMariaMTV last night on #TheChallengeFinalReckoning warmed your cold, cold heart https://people.com/tv/the-challenge-cara-maria-amanda-fight-horse/ …
@angelababicz: "@Lizchallenge_: So joss poured water on Caras head over a balcony what is it with these men pouring stuff on Cara lmao" RT .@joss_mooney poured water on me too I smell my next Rivals/Vendettas partner ๐Ÿ‘ซ
- @joss_mooney: @angelababicz Haha, you probably didn’t deserve it but who doesn’t like to get a little wet! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Marie_TBD: Never "cuddled" with @KyleCGShore - jokingly jumped in his bed so he'd stop f*cking cast members. That ship sailed the day he touched Cara.... and sunk forever when he got with Faith and Ashley. Believe what you want, but I have more respect for myself than that. #thechallenge32
@Audra24: @hbarfield13 you're a good dude which is rare to find,your partner on the other hand is a bit vile,hopefully she doesn't fuck it up for you
@PaulCalafiore_: New podcast with @publyssity is up!! I dive into social media, BB past, how I feel as a new challenger amongst all these challenge greats, and then some!! LINK BELOW:๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-publyssity-podcast/id1404451370?mt=2#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F501797802 …
@ericablackkk: @Marie_TBD calling someone corny last night brought me back to Battle of the Seasons Marie and I am HERE for that #Challenge32
@Megssssyy: @hbarfield13 You were an absolute breath of fresh air last night. I can't believe these women can be so cruel and have no remorse. That is the definition of bullying. THANK YOU for standing up for what's right. You are setting a good example for everyone watching.
@johnnybananas: "If we don't do this, we're not going to get this done" - Nelson  @MTV_NellyT @ChallengeMTV
- @Marie_TBD: @johnnybananas Hate him but hate Nelson more ๐Ÿ˜‚
@hbarfield13: @ChallengeMTV But that’s none of my buisness though ๐Ÿ’‍♀️
@johnnybananas: You are now watchin the throne ๐Ÿ‘‘ Don't let us get in the zone ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ #Banony @t_raines33 #bananasvseveryone
@kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Lol these bandwagon Marie lovers this week can suck it! Love you all the time or not at all! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‚♥️
@t_raines33: @TheMarkLong @ChallengeMTV A mix of orange is the new black and the weather channel
@MTVDerek: "@meanangeI: @MTVDerek @ChallengeMTV what’s your thoughts on the last nights episode?" RT They would be better if we didnt have to wait til the end to actually see the challenge. Im not a fan of the redemption house drama. Just give us a challenge and elimination. No more cliffhangers
@Marie_TBD: I’d like to go on record and say, while @joss_mooney did pour water on Caras head... I never thought his intentions were malicious. Just really REALLY bad timing. Oop thought I wrote that. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ #thechallenge32
- @joss_mooney: @Marie_TBD To @CaraMariaMTV’s twitter army who have lit up my newsfeed. ๐Ÿ˜‚✋๐Ÿผ
@Marie_TBD: I also may purposely fabricate joss stories negatively in my recaps from now on, just so I can get a voice message from him every week. “UM. MISS MARIE...”  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: I’ve said this so many times... but those of you morons who are trying to get people “banned” from the Challenge, 1st of all, you’re wasting your time.. it’ll never happen. 2nd of all, without drama, fighting and us being psychos.. the show would be BORING.
@kailah_casillas: Turn on the Disney channel if you don’t like it. Imagine us all getting along... you’d see us sitting on the floor making bracelets and singing in kumbaya circles. Soooo entertaining *yawn*
@kailah_casillas: "@ChallengeTea411: @kailah_casillas They’re trying to get Amanda to loose her job as a nurse" RT Which is insane! As much as people may not like her.. at the end of the day, it’s REALITY TV. It’s really not that serious & people trying to make her lose her real life JOB... THOSE PEOPLE are the bully.
@kailah_casillas: Think about it like this: there’s “mean girls” on the challenge & you want them to be banned, but ON THE SAME CHANNEL, there are moms pulling out guns with their child in the front seat. YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT A PETITION? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: Honestly the more signatures you get on a petition, the more likely that person will be recasted. Polarizing characters are entertaining. That’s the premise ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️
@CaraMariaMTV: And weirdest timing ever... she was perfect last night... woke up barely able to hold weight/walk. Head hung low. Leg blew up again. Full course of bute/cold hosing/ compression wrapping ahead. Shes a fighter. She be fine. But seriously makes me angry to my core at some people.
- @johnnybananas: @CaraMariaMTV ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ
@johnnybananas: You miss 100% of the dogs you don't pet ๐Ÿถ
@PaulCalafiore_: **NEW VIDEO ALERT** Topic: Judgement  I dive into a terrible habit that we all fall victim to if we are not presently aware of it. Which type of successful person do you want to be?!  LINK BELOW: ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ  https://youtu.be/_NKfpXqzZtk
@MTVCoryWharton: TRL ๐Ÿ—ฝ
- @hbarfield13: @MTVCoryWharton Oooooo shit
@MarieCaraDfnder: One of  favorite parts of this fight scene is @johnnybananas and @CaraMariaMTV screaming. "No one likes you, you're a loser!" At each other as they laugh. #TheChallenge32
@hbarfield13: @DayDaVonne_ Something I agree with you on ❤️
@PaulCalafiore_: Check out @BravoWWHL tonight at 11 pm EST on @Bravotv where you can get a little extra dose of CalBros on your tv!! Did you miss us @Andy ?! Cause @Cody_Calafiore and I missed you ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Explosive, wasn't it? Competition wise, Bananas and Tony take their first dailies win and after good efforts so far things are now gelling with them. But, of course, this week's big story lies with two blow-ups: Kayleigh and Natalie in Redemption, main house having Cara and the Lavender Ladies... yes, things have certainly gotten stir crazy here, and with what we have ahead this should get to become, as Da'Vonne likes to put it, a telenovela along with a reality competition show.



 #DCExtraTime 
QUEER EYE AT THE EMMYS

IG @KaramoBrown
Back on Wednesday, we featured Dave Shad of Are You The One? Season 6 adding some additional Hollywood royalty to those he's taken a selfie with and sharing it with Instagram. There, he was one of the lucky people who got to attend the 70th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, and he took a selfie with Justin Timberlake and wife Jessica Biel, and with Tracy Morgan. But that isn't the only story involving the Viacom community on Emmys night this past Monday.
   While Challenge fans continue to bemoan the lack of respect their show is getting from the Emmy voters, the two luckiest people in South Africa sure are proud to be part of an Emmy-winning show. Earlier this summer after the Final Reckoning premiere, we highlighted the brief screen time Da'Vonne & Jozea got on the Season 10 finale of RuPaul's Drag Race on VH1 and Logo... that show is an Emmy favorite and on Monday accomplished an Emmy first: taking home both the Reality Competition Series and Host awards in the same year for its iconic host.
   Also going home with an Emmy -- or in fact, one who was recognized at the Creative Arts Emmy ceremony two nights earlier -- were the cast of the Netflix reboot of iconic Bravo show Queer Eye. A member of the new Fab 5 is Karamo Brown, Real World & Challenge alum and before joining the quintet hosted AYTO's Second Chances spinoff. Queer Eye was honored with Best Structured Reality Program and two other Emmys, were among the most stylish at Monday's big show, where they also presented and had the chance to hang with Heidi Klum and Childish Gambino.
   Amidst all this success he's had, recently Karamo opened up about a life event that almost did not take him to being an Emmy winner. Last month on Instagram, he posted a video revealing that he was as not so good of a mental state in 2006 - while his lone Challenge season was airing - that he thought about committing suicide... but with the help of two of his best friends calling for help, he survived that ordeal, and is in certainly a much better frame of mind being part of a revered TV series that now has the industry's most-coveted piece of gold.
   Considering how we've lost so many of our favorite stars to mental health in the past year, it has been put into the forefront. As he captioned below that video, "As a mental health professional I believe we all need to make our Mental Health a priority. Whether you’re sad, depressed or suicidal like I was... you can make it through. There is a better day around the corner with support."


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

On the topic of AYTO, we'll be focusing on it tomorrow as it is not one, but a two-hour episode that, like what we saw in South Africa, will sure have plenty of fireworks. You don't want to miss that Pulse coming up on Sunday, along with another romantic weekend for MTV's two entries into romantic reality television... and much more too.
   But fitting for a good old Saturday night, ahead we're going dancing for our latest ExtraTime soiree, as we'll be joining one of those Jozea competed with on Champs vs. Stars as he helps to teach the stars of one of the fall's first big name movies how to shake it up, salsa style. It's Dancing with a Star in Night School... coming up Inside MTV Reality.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).