Saturday, September 8, 2018

MTV Reality: Floribama Shore - "There's No C in Disease"

*** Advisory: Running diary below contains adult language, objectionable content and spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome to the weekend, and to this week's ride Inside MTV Reality... we're starting things up a day later than usual with respect to the events of yesterday - as this goes out on Saturday, Sept. 8. And our hearts are still heavy after the sudden passing of Mac Miller - and so many of you continue to grieve and celebrate his life. But as we go along with the weekend, so does our business here looking at this week's episodes, beginning here with Floribama Shore.
   Last week, our friends returned from a summer break to the VMA's with a relationship that's become as toxic as the one Ronnie has found himself in on Jersey Shore. Here in Florida, it's Kortni and her boyfriend Logan, and last week it reached a boiling point as he made his way from the club to the Shore house... all as the wild child received news from her mom about a possible pregnancy test and baby talk suddenly took over PCB. And we saw Kirk become the latest to puke in the club.
   For Kortni, she took the immediate step to break up with Logan after all that he's sent her way all summer, but this week that's not all... there's the worry she has of whether or not she may be pregnant with his baby. It's not the only thing on her mind, as she struggles with a friendship with one of the girls that went out the window earlier on. And while Aimee returns to the house after being sick, for the man who often gets called Superman here, he decides to have some fun with a local girl.

After the jump, Episode 9 of Floribama Shore, as the endless summer of our friends in the Panhandle rolls along after Labor Day. Thanks for joining us.


FLORIBAMA MONDAY 
@FloribamaShore: Does anybody know how to spell "disease?" Asking for a friend... ๐Ÿค“ #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ™Œ
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore Ain’t shit gonna be spelled right on my welcome home sign. #mtvfloribamashore
- @sallyannsalsano: @FloribamaShore You can’t make his up @nillythesquid
@KirkMedas: Labor Day is going to be lit!!!!!! #MTVFloribamaShore
- @sallyannsalsano: @KirkMedas CAnt wait for you to see
@FloribamaShore: While everybody else gets to put their feet up and relax today, Kortni might have more "labor" in her future than she bargained for... #MTVFloribamaShore is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c!
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Tonight is a CRAZY episode! Find out if @K0nigi is about to be MamaKort! Pull out them beers y’all and get ready for @FloribamaShore Tonight!
@pimpfriedrice_: HAPPY Slaybor Day !!
@aimeehall1001: Stocking up on champagne.... and water because it’s Hurricane season and we are already about to get hit by a tropical storm.
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid What!! It better be pizza! #hoelifeornolife
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 She texted me 2.5 secs after post this
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Did you expect anything different
@FloribamaShore: This is what we're up to today, how are you spending your Labor Day? Don't forget to watch a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 10/9c!
@FloribamaShore: Aimee's not sick anymore! YAY! Watch a new #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 10/9c!
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore I still look sick. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
@nillythesquid: Lord help me, I’m hammed idk if I’ll be able to live tweet and if I do and it don’t make sense just love me anyways #mtvfloribamashore @FloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: "@sallyannsalsano: My grandma always had em https://twitter.com/kenyemess/status/1036275981500211200 …" RT No one ever knew the name of these, but they way in every grandma household to date.
@FloribamaShore: What better way to spend Labor Day than sitting back, relaxing, and watching a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore? Tune into @MTV at 10/c to watch!
@GusSmyrnios: When you trying to eavesdrop in on the latest gossip going on in the house but then hear your name in the convo ๐Ÿ˜ฌ My facial expressions are becoming too much on this show ๐Ÿ˜‚ Brand new episode of @floribamashore tonight at 10 pm eastern on @mtv #mtvfloribamashore #mtv
@FloribamaShore: Clinging onto the last days of Summer like... It's not over yet! Tune into a new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore TONIGHT at 10/9c on @MTV!
@codibutts: Y’all get ready for a shocking episode of Floribama Shore! Tonight 10/9c floribamashore https://www.instagram.com/p/BnSIW00na9s/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1q9nu84bdnaaq …
@aimeehall1001: Y’all my family is the funniest but my brother needs to quit shaming me out. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: While Kortni is worried about the unwanted stress on her body (and potential baby), Jeremiah is looking for an excuse to lay his hands on Logan... #MTVFloribamaShore is all new in 1 HOUR on @MTV!
@nillythesquid: Whoever wants to explain what “I have dynamite in my a**hole” means do it below. #MTVFloribamaShore is all new Tonight at 10/9c ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘
@missnatalienunn: East coast, it's time for @FloribamaShore! Turn to @MTV right now. Last episode had me at the edge of my seat! @sallyannsalsano @drewtappon @495Prods @pimpfriedrice_ @aimeehall1001 @nillythesquid @K0nigi @codibutts @KirkMedas kirkme #MTVFloribamaShore #FloribamaShore #Floribama


AS THEY SAW IT: "There's No C in Disease" 
@MTV: #MTVFloribamaShore starts right now ๐Ÿ˜˜ @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: An all new episode of #MTVFloribamaShore starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! Who's watching?
@nillythesquid: I  have dynamite in my asshole #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: im scared to watch tonight's episode #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: . @FloribamaShore time!! RETWEET if your watching. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 is it ok that im drunk
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Yes @nillythesquid I’m drunk too. I’ve drank a whole bottle of champagne. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: DON'T F*CK WITH MAMA SHARON ๐Ÿ‘ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I will take him to the farm, chain him to a tree and let a bear eat him", in reference to Logan)
@nillythesquid: RT if you think Logan needs to hit the road and never come back... #MTVFloribamaShore
- @K0nigi: @nillythesquid RE EFFING TWEET #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: I need momma Sharon in my life right now
@KirkMedas: Everyone loves momma Sharon #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: We got to Thank God for our Mommas y’all. They have our back! #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I never wanna live in the beach house with these crazies without @aimeehall1001 again #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Ain’t shit on my welcome home poster gonna be spelled right but thank y’all for trying. I love y’all. @FloribamaShore #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: This sounds pretty over to me ๐Ÿ‘‹ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "If he comes on this property I'm gonna call the cops")
@pimpfriedrice_: Chain him to a tree and let a bear eat him?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Mama Gilson is SAVAGE! @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: My girl @aimeehall1001 is home #MTVFloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: Oh god @nillythesquid
@GusSmyrnios: Glad I wasn’t in there for the disease spelling debate ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloriabamaShore
@K0nigi: @FloribamaShore clearly none of us can spell #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Let’s settle this! It’s D-I-S-E-A-S-E-D !! #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @FloribamaShore @mtv
@aimeehall1001: My baby brother gave me that stuffed kitty so I sleep with it every night. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Side note: I bought @aimeehall1001 all the candy I like and it shows we are exact opposites because she hates the candy I like lol #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: I’m glad to be back. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Retweet if you’re thankful @aimeehall1001 is back in the beach house!!!!!!
@K0nigi: Bye bye Logan #DontTryAgain #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: So glad .@aimeehall1001 is back! ๐Ÿ’• #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: I’ve seen the perdido special.... Logan don’t want it.... #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Anybody else turned on right now? ๐Ÿ”ฅ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Nilsa - "If someone hangs up on you, that means they don't want
@aimeehall1001: A country ass whoopin 2 hits and the whole mother fuckin combo, The full Perdido Special! #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Hello? Mom? Hello? #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Click, bye bitch #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Love you @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Shout out to my girl .@nillythesquid for watching my back! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Don’t call back.. click. #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: I’m a whole mad though that Logan even has the audacity to think someone should know his voice ๐Ÿ˜‚ like bruh... we don’t know you @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @MTV
@GusSmyrnios: Damn @nillythesquid ... that’s kinda hot ๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios You like when I get rowdy huh?
@nillythesquid: I aint scared of Logan.. I sleep next to the perdido special queen @aimeehall1001 #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Omen child ๐Ÿ‘น #MTVFloribamaShore
@K0nigi: Not about the drama “drops mic” #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: My bun lop-sided... that’s all I can pay attention to @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @MTV
@pimpfriedrice_: I can never take sides... I ride for my friends no matter what, the cause, or the case #JustMeTho @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv
@K0nigi: @nillythesquid Pretty much the kid would come out in a straight jacket.... #MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @K0nigi @nillythesquid Haha #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @K0nigi True.... #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: So...  @FloribamaShore is brought to you by @jimmyjohns ...can I get a sammich? #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid @K0nigi @GusSmyrnios ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV I like it like that #MTVFloribamaShore
@DezzyMA: Best friend rule # 1 : your bestie is right even if she's wrong!! You can tell her later how you really feel but first you need to have her back! #MTVFloribamaShore @pimpfriedrice_ needs real friends !!!
@nillythesquid: I wanna see @pimpfriedrice_ get on @codibutts back and swim out into the sunset #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: The lifeguard is staring at @pimpfriedrice_ like ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: What does platonic mean? @JeremiahBuoni #mtvfloribamashore
@K0nigi: .@JeremiahBuoni bros for life #RideOrDie #MTVFloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: My name is Candace Rice aka Pimpfriedrice. I’m a black woman that don’t rocks with the water. Yes, I’m a stereotype. @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv
@aimeehall1001: Thank you @pimpfriedrice_ for looking out for me. “You know Sharks like to eat white people come here” I love you so much. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Me: I'll be ready at 6.  Me at 6:  (GIF of Candace shaving her legs in the taxi while en route to the club)
- @pimpfriedrice_: @FloribamaShore Y’all don’t shave y’all legs in the taxi ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@Samanbeck: @K0nigi’s kid: “when I was conceived?”    Mtv: *shows episode of kortni and Logan banging in the shower.” #MTVFloriabamaShore
@aimeehall1001: That coochie cream my TT @TerriAlbritMorr bought that for me and you don’t get razor bumps for it @pimpfriedrice_ @nillythesquid #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@_babykake: She said being a trophy wife was her dream job. Same girl same. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @aimeehall1001 #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Are we going to give each other mixed signals all summer @GusSmyrnios ?! #mtvfloribamashore
@xhugsforbritney: Hahaha @pimpfriedrice_ shaving her legs in the car. My queen!!! #mtvfloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Can someone box Logan out already? #mtvfloribamashore
@LeaMaggio: “You know sharks like to eat white people!”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @pimpfriedrice_ that’s why I don’t go out unless the water is clear #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: ๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Jeremiah to a local girl - "If you'd prefer me to call you darling all night long, I could do that."  Girl - "No, I like it.")
@K0nigi: We have a stalker. #MTVFloribamashore
@K0nigi: RUN AWAY!!!!!! #MTVFloribamashore
@GusSmyrnios: I just came here this summer to drink and have a good time ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ Don’t wanna hurt anyone in the process  #MTVFloribamashore
@missnatalienunn: OH SHIT! HE SHOWED UP AGAIN! THIS IS TOO INTENSE!!! Watching @FloribamaShore on @MTV!
@pimpfriedrice_: Logan be poppin up like a herpes outbreak in the middle of foreplay @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @MTV
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV Bahahaha hahahahah I’m fuckin dead
- @K0nigi: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV Bitchhh yes ๐Ÿ˜‚
@GusSmyrnios: @nillythesquid Maybe one day ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@K0nigi: Seriously why can’t you take the hint. I don’t want anything to do with you. #MTVFloribamashore
@LuvBenzoGrande: while nilsa is trippin.. @GusSmyrnios is turning up & living his best life in the club right now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: CODE RED! CODE RED! ๐Ÿšจ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Kortni running away when she spots Logan in the club)
@FloribamaShore: Do not make Jeremiah angry. You won't like him when he's angry ๐Ÿ˜ก #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Just give me one reason to lay hands on you")
- @K0nigi: @FloribamaShore Yes!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ #MTVFloribamaShore
@__TheMoShow: Poor @K0nigi, I would say just stay home but after last weeks episode that clearly won’t even matter ๐Ÿ™„ damned if you do damned if you don’t ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Omg I love that Tracy Chapman song give me one reason @JeremiahBuoni #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Does anyone else notice @K0nigi unicorn slippers?! Where can I get a pair ?! #mtvfloribamashore
- @K0nigi: @nillythesquid Walmart lol always ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ
@daniellemejay: @GusSmyrnios & @JeremiahBuoni protecting @K0nigi as they leave the bar because of Logan showing up, gives me hope that one day I’ll have great guy friends like that ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@nillythesquid: Are we in a horror film RN?! #mtvfloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid I was thinking the same thing. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 Call my mom. Help!
@pimpfriedrice_: It’s GATOR!! #Whew @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv
- @K0nigi: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV Thank God! #MTVFloribamashore
@nillythesquid: Well.... I know for a fact @pimpfriedrice_ isn’t the devil... so.... uh.... #mtvfloribamashore
@KirkMedas: Life’s too short #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Yas @KirkMedas hitting them with the real shit. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@KirkMedas: ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
@pimpfriedrice_: Im the devil y’all ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น... despite being the one to bless the food before every meal ๐Ÿ˜‚ @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @MTV
- @aimeehall1001: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV And praying for me all the time #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ @FloribamaShore @MTV You ain’t
@JsoRad: I love how @aimeehall1001 staying clear out of this fight, just living her best life in her pajamas. #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Things are getting HEATED ๐Ÿ”ฅ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kirk - "It's not your f____ing conversation")
@adrianaaa1333: You go @KirkMedas defending @pimpfriedrice_ ๐Ÿ˜
@nillythesquid: @GusSmyrnios Now I’m even more confused
@JimmyTheKid617: Ima say it again @KirkMedas the only reasonable human in the #FloribamaShore house
@codibutts: Damn @KirkMedas you tell them! #MTVFloriabamaShore
@nillythesquid: On the real... @KirkMedas is the realest, but if the mf don’t text me back ima roast him.. or Atleast try #mtvfloribamashore
@pimpfriedrice_: Thank you @KirkMedas ,@codibutts and @nillythesquid for standing for me mane! Not many people in the house did, but y’all all spoke your mind to defend me and I really appreciate that as a person that’s used to standing alone ๐Ÿ˜˜ @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods
- @nillythesquid: @pimpfriedrice_ I always stand up for what is right! That shows someone’s tue character. Love you!
@aimeehall1001: "@jamescharles: I’m sooo dick deprived omg it’s really fucking with my vibes tbh" RT I think everyone in the house is sex deprived. #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni not your conversation! #MTVFloriabamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @codibutts Agree to disagree๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚
@FloribamaShore: Codi's snoring: The ultimate cock-block ๐Ÿ˜ด #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "How can anyone have sex with that going on?")
@nillythesquid: Update: @KirkMedas is sick tonight. Everyone send him good vibes and prayers that he feels better soon! #mtvfloribamashore
@DezzyMA: Thank you @KirkMedas for having @pimpfriedrice_ back. #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: I swear @codibutts snoring is the worst! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@modfka: yesssss @ kirk standing up for @pimpfriedrice_
@codibutts: Hahahahaha lol! I can’t help it sorry! #MTVFloriabamaShore
@codibutts: @JeremiahBuoni ๐Ÿ˜ #MTVFloriabamaShore
@aimeehall1001: Haha @codibutts snoring caused @JeremiahBuoni to not get no cookie. #cockblock #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @JeremiahBuoni: @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @FloribamaShore ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @codibutts @FloribamaShore Is snoring was in my nightly prayers
@FloribamaShore: Close! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "Oh, it's a squirrel...")
@nillythesquid: So I’m not the biggest cock block anymore?!?! @JeremiahBuoni ?! #mtvfloribamashore thank you @codibutts for taking that title
- @JeremiahBuoni: @nillythesquid @codibutts So you admit to cockblocking๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ I knew it๐Ÿ˜œ
@truth_well: Me trying to figure out why anyone has an issue with @pimpfriedrice_ . Is there something happening that we’re not seeing because I think she’s awesome! #MTVFloribamaShore
@LoBelle24: Candace is the devil? I loveeee how @pimpfriedrice_ is being treated this season. She was the only one that didn’t fight in the house last season, and now she’s public enemy number one for getting mad at people. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: RT if you spot the Jesus candle #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: Aimee and her new favorite animal: The Femur! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of them)
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore I love Femurs so much. ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @FloribamaShore So am I @aimeehall1001 favorite animal since i have two femurs?!
- @K0nigi: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore Otter
@missnatalienunn: A lot happened since Candace answered the phone. KIRK IS GOING OFF!!! Watching @FloribamaShore on @MTV!
@codibutts: @K0nigi being pregnant is scary! #MTVFloriabamaShore
- @K0nigi: @codibutts Maybe maybe not lol
@aimeehall1001: RETWEET if you want @K0nigi to start using protection. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@LuvBenzoGrande: @aimeehall1001 is so blunt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ "I just wanna know if you're pregnant or not" ๐Ÿคท‍♀️๐Ÿ˜ฉ #FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: SPILL ☕️ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Aimee - "I just wanna know if you're pregnant")
@nillythesquid: I swear @codibutts will sleep anywhere but his own bed.... #mtvfloribamashore
@esioal00: FR...when can we get a result? @K0nigi pregnant or not? #MTVFloribamaShore
@aimeehall1001: My momma worked 3 jobs to take care of me. @K0nigi you don’t want that struggle baby. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 But you did turn out amazing
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Thank you I love you. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @K0nigi: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore Regardless the struggle it’s mine.. I have my family and you guys as my back bone ๐Ÿ’•#MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @K0nigi @FloribamaShore I’m not baby sitting. #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: .. @K0nigi as a mom “run faster Henry” -puffs on cig- #mtvfloribamashore
@Cesaroni22: Aww, @JeremiahBuoni is such a good friend to @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Run faster Henry!! @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv @aimeehall1001
@aimeehall1001: My favorite animal is the Femur. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: When you're trying to keep in a secret but you start to slip ๐Ÿ™Š #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Nilsa)
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore . @nillythesquid can’t lie to me. #MTVFloribamaShore
- @nillythesquid: @aimeehall1001 @FloribamaShore You can always tell by my face... ๐Ÿ‘€
@codibutts: I am scared of those lemurs!#MTVFloriabamaShore
- @pimpfriedrice_: Me too @codibutts !!
@RealityTVBabe00: Haha @aimeehall1001 explaining to the viewers what kind of Mom Kortni would be๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ#MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Why the damn birds ain’t in a cage?! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ This ain’t the zoo... this Africa bruh @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @MTV
@nillythesquid: I never realized how short I was until I was walking behind @K0nigi #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: Look just tell us! #MTVFloriabamaShore
@nillythesquid: Comment if you think @K0nigi is pregnant ... retweet if you think she’s not pregnant #mtvfloribamashore
- @K0nigi: @nillythesquid Pretty damn short lol
@nillythesquid: "@KatieGuidryRN: This season is a damn tease between @nillythesquid and @GusSmyrnios   Does it happen or not!? We gotta knowww!! #FloribamaShore" RT Who knows... @GusSmyrnios
@_crown_lioness: Nilsa ia prolly the cutest lil person ever..lol..looking like a high schooler๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  @nillythesquid
- @aimeehall1001: @FloribamaShore What is the real name to this animal if it’s not a squirl? #MTVFloribamaShore
@codibutts: @pimpfriedrice_ @KirkMedas and 2 others You’re welcome! Baby cakes!
@LuvBenzoGrande: @codibutts "look bitch..we don't care about all that. are you pregnant or not" I can't with you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ #FloribamaShore
@blckandwhtecat: “Look bitch we dgaf about all of that”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I’m crying! I hate @codibutts so much  #MTVFloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: Whelp, Kortni's changed after her scare, but not THAT much ๐Ÿ˜‚ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: "I'm f____ing back, mother_______.", just after she does a shotgun)
@GusSmyrnios: I legit told @K0nigi right then I would quit the show right then and there to help her take care of her and the baby, I took it that serious. #MTVFloribamashore
- @K0nigi: @GusSmyrnios I appreciate you so much ๐Ÿ’•
@GusSmyrnios: I just didn’t really find the whole pregnancy thing as something to joke about that’s why I was a little upset after, I was already stressing about being an uncle to the omen child ๐Ÿคฃ #MTVFloribamashore
@saraagastinger: Me watching @GusSmyrnios on #FloribamaShore every week
@aimeehall1001: I read right threw that shit. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@Cheog4r2a_01: @K0nigi you play too much! #gotusall
@_shanadix: @K0nigi you dodge a bullet there ๐Ÿ˜‚
@nillythesquid: The moral is the story is.. don’t be silly wrap your Willy #mtvfloribamashore
@K0nigi: It’s time to get drunk bitches!!!!!!!!!! #MTVFloribamashore
@codibutts: Thank God! @K0nigi she ain’t pregnant! #MTFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: I KNEW IT WAS A JOKE! All my homegirls been pregnant! I know a pregnant heffa when I see one! @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv
@nillythesquid: I can not tell a lie #MTVFloribamashore
- @aimeehall1001: @nillythesquid Not to me anyways #MTVFloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Do you clap when someone’s not pregnant? Oh well me and @codibutts are gonna do it anyways! Congratulations @K0nigi #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@LuvBenzoGrande: @GusSmyrnios being the first one to hug kortni & remind her how much she's loved by the whole house was the best part of this episode ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤ #FloribamaShore
@scottchee: And the Academy Award for best actress goes too... @K0nigi you got us gooood, girl! ๐Ÿ˜‚
@codibutts: Do you say congratulations when someone is not pregnant ๐Ÿคฐ #MTVFloriabamaShore
@Clark_NoKent: @pimpfriedrice_  shaving in the car though ๐Ÿ˜‚
@nillythesquid: Get some dynamite in your asshole (whatever that means) #mtvfloribamashore
@aimeehall1001: Ummm @nillythesquid has dynamite in her asshole. #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Damn... @pimpfriedrice_ twerking on Codi while he’s taking a dump... that’s true love #mtvfloribamashore
- @pimpfriedrice_: @nillythesquid Oh lordt ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
@aimeehall1001: We always fuck with @codibutts when he takes a shit at the bar. We don’t even let him wipe. ๐Ÿคฎ❤️ #MTVFloribamaShore @FloribamaShore
@FloribamaShore: There's no beef that can't be squashed with an Irish Car Bomb! ๐Ÿป #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF of Candace and Kortni having toast)
@McDanielAlyssa: When @GusSmyrnios got up so quick to hug her, MY HEART MELTED❤️ #truefriend
@codibutts: Can I just take a shit in peace ✌️✌️✌️please! #MTVFloriabamaShore
@andrea_mcneely: @codibutts @GusSmyrnios @pimpfriedrice_  omg that old man beating on the stall with y’all ๐Ÿ˜‚
@K0nigi: The reason I played the joke was so I wouldn’t get scolded... hey turn something serious into light. Blessings and lessons learned ✌๐Ÿผ #MTVFloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: Once again I see the @jimmyjohns commercial.... I’m hungry... hi.... I love you #mtvfloribamashore
@FloribamaShore: ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ #MTVFloribamaShore  (GIF: Kortni - "I would totally have Jeremiah's kids")
- @K0nigi: @FloribamaShore #Hammered #MTVFloribamashore
@lil_mama_kota18: @aimeehall1001 @pimpfriedrice_ @nillythesquid are my favorite people in this house. Yall to much!!!
@GusSmyrnios: I mean j see potential with @JeremiahBuoni and @K0nigi  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@daniellemejay: @GusSmyrnios will always be my favorite person on @FloribamaShore. He has such a good heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Kimi_J3an: "Any get back here, you know sharks like to eat white people!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ #quoteofthenight #FloribamaShore @pimpfriedrice_
@codibutts: I love @K0nigi @pimpfriedrice_  trying to repair their friendship! #MTVFloriabamaShore
@nillythesquid: So now that Logan is out of the picture is @JeremiahBuoni the flavor of the week for @K0nigi #mtvfloribamashore
@Izapata_24: My favorite animal of course is the “femur” @aimeehall1001 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ #MTVFloribamaShore
@pimpfriedrice_: Car bombs!! @floribamashore #mtvfloribamashore #495prods @mtv @K0nigi
@LuvBenzoGrande: @K0nigi and @pimpfriedrice_ are finally making up ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ญ #FloribamaShore
@nillythesquid: So is it just me or did @K0nigi just say she would have @GusSmyrnios kids?!.... ummm... ok. Cool. #mtvfloribamashore
- @GusSmyrnios: @nillythesquid Trouble trouble ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@LuvBenzoGrande: @GusSmyrnios made some valid points tonight. I'm starting to think he's a love guru #FloribamaShore


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

At night's end, Kortni's test reveals that she is not pregnant, and she squashes her beef with Candace after what we saw there. And with Aimee back home and Jeremiah on the prowl - even if Codi can distract him with his snoring, things are back in Florida.
   Coming up here: an intense elimination on The Challenge Final Reckoning as torture takes over Armageddon, plus the annual invasion of the exes to Are You The One as the singles get the scare of their lives. And later, we'll have a look at MTV Reality's very first heartthrob - and one who helped set the bar for the long history of the shows you love. There's more to come here... stay tuned.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).