Sunday, September 2, 2018

DC SocialPulse: Are You The One? Season 7 - "A Boyfriend by Any Other Name"

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language, objectionable content & spoilers for some readers. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Welcome back... hope your Saturday night is going well this Labor Day weekend as we bring you the dessert of this week's episodes from MTV Reality. Earlier today, we looked at The Challenge: Final Reckoning as Hunter from Season 3 of Are You The One? played his way into the main house along with Invasion champ Ashley. Now, it's time to see how his Season 7 successors are doing as we bring you the 'Pulse of Week 3 of this year's Season of Fate.
   Last week in Hawaii, just as it was when they moved in, the focus was on Zak as he began to explore the dating pool in paradise as he became the object of the ladies' attention. For Kenya and Jasmine, it's this quest to find their perfect match that suddenly turned these two into enemies... one which has seen this beef make its way to the Twitter world. And there was bad & good news: the man pegged to be this year's AYTO heartthrob, Andrew, wasn't a match with The Four fan Asia, but the house escaped what could've been a disastrous Matchup with getting an unchanged three beams.
   This week, the attention is on that one who got to chat it up with the likes of DJ Khalid, Fergie and friends on the red carpet, and of what she finds out of what both her friend and crush got to do without her knowing. For a budding romance among one of the couples who have hit it off in this first month, it finds itself getting jeopardized a bit by their common bad habits in dating. And while there's some scrutiny among many in the community including some alumni surrounding this year's big twist, by night's end it may help to kick-start the game in a big way.

All the action, reaction and interaction to this week's episode is ahead here for all of you staying up with us this late hour, plus we'll have more on what was the big story in AYTO land in the past seven days: the entry into the word of Baby August - the product of Gianna & Hayden of Season 5. That's all ahead on this special SocialPulse After Dark...


UP TOP: Baby August 
@HaydenPWeaver: Today just might be the day guys. 👶🏽Standby
@HaydenPWeaver: We’ve both been up since 9am yesterday 🙃
@giannahammer: Went to the hospital at 3am due to a lot of blood loss, guess it just had something to do with the mucus plug but my contractions are fucking awful and they still sent me home 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞 literally excruciating pain holy fuck never get pregnant
@HaydenPWeaver: Momma’s not comfortable but she’s doing good❤️
@HaydenPWeaver: Doctor is estimating a midnight delivery now
- @princeofnorway: @HaydenPWeaver If I could Venmo you a cool crisp breakside wanderlust IPA right now you bet your socks I would 😅😅 #day2 #weaverwatch
@HaydenPWeaver: Stilllll waiting 😴👶🏽
@giannahammer: Alright someone bring me a bag of Doritos we needa get this baby out 😂😩
@giannahammer: "@cleo_dinnel: Refreshing my feed waiting for new updates from Gianna and Hayden and when there isn’t a new tweet or Instagram post I’m like okay soooooo are you pushing yet, where’s this cute baby. @HaydenPWeaver @giannahammer hope all goes well!" RT It’s taking a while! There was a tiny complication but nothing serious, so we’re letting baby take his time 👍🏽 he’ll probably make his arrival after midnight!
@AytofansFB: Baby A is almost here!!! So excited to finally meet him 👶🏻❤️ sending lots of love to @giannahammer and @HaydenPWeaver #AYTO
@AliviaHuntxr: Can @HaydenPWeaver just live stream this birth already dammit @giannahammer
- @HaydenPWeaver: @AliviaHuntxr @giannahammer PayPerView $25
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I feel like @giannahammer has been pregnant for 7 years . Can you have little bean now WE ARE ALL WAITING 😩

AFTER THE BIRTH...
@AREUTHE1: Congratulations! 💕 #AYTO
@HaydenPWeaver: Mom and baby are healthy. He’s here 💙
@giannahammer: 24 hours of labor ending with a c section... only for you, August 💙 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm50ZmvnMrq/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=kjjthphv137x …
@people: Are You the One? Couple Gianna Hammer and Hayden Weaver Welcome New Baby August
- @Cas_martinezz: @people Congratulations to y’all!!! Can’t wait to meet baby August!!!😭💙 perfect angel!!!
- @giannahammer: @Cas_martinezz Thank you babe!!!💜💜💜
@TheRealJayJuice: @HaydenPWeaver Congrats bro!! So happy for you and @giannahammer 😁 Wish you guys nothing but the best on your new adventure as parents!! #IssaNoMatch
- @HaydenPWeaver: @TheRealJayJuice Thank you brother!!!
- @giannahammer: @TheRealJayJuice @HaydenPWeaver Thank you!!!💜💜💜
@HaydenPWeaver: Thank you everyone for all the messages you’ve sent over the last 24 hours 💙 he’s doing great and is the cutest little guy ever
@HaydenPWeaver: "@saaamscottt6: why do I feel like @giannahammer carried their baby for nine months just for him to look like @HaydenPWeaver" RT I got dominant genes 😎
@saaamscottt6: why do I feel like @giannahammer carried their baby for nine months just for him to look like @HaydenPWeaver
@enews: An #AYTO baby is here!
@giannahammer: No, his name would not be September if he went over his due date 😑😂 I’ve always loved the name August for a boy and he just so happened to be born this month too 🤗💜
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Lol UPDATE @giannahammer had baby August the very next day ! 😂 #howironic
@giannahammer: "@JenOli28: @giannahammer I know you to share the birth experience. Please!! I'm 36 weeks!!" RT It was a very complicated 24 hour labor, mainly for mommy lol I’ll do a video or something and tell the story! Definitely the worst thing I’ve ever experienced but my baby is perfect so i can’t be too salty 😂💜
@EmoneySunset: Yo @giannahammer’s new baby isnt even a day old yet and is already more famous than most of you will ever be hahahaha
- @giannahammer: @EmoneySunset Lmfao I hate you 😂😂😂
@00Hitsdiidii: Congratulations on the your little angel💙 HES SO PRECIOUS ! @giannahammer @HaydenPWeaver
@giannahammer: @HaydenPWeaver “Haha you were born in August and your name is August ha ha ha” August:
- @HaydenPWeaver: @giannahammer August is gonna dunk on that woman’s son someday
@MTV: Congrats to #AYTO's Gianna and Hayden on the birth of their baby boy: https://on.mtv.com/2PIroSi  💜
@giannahammer: this recovery is so so so so hard. I have all these pain killers in me and still can barely get out of my hospital bed. So frustrating 😭😭😭😞
@HaydenPWeaver: *lays August in bed after sleeping in my arms for 30 mins*
@giannahammer: My little Auggie💙 7lbs 9 ounces, 20 inches. Strong lil fella pushes himself up and holds up his neck and already rolling on his sides lol now I know why his kicks were so painful 😂💪🏽
@giannahammer: “I was thinking.. what will we be having for lunch? Will it be the left breast or right?” 🤔
@giannahammer: "@CaraMariaMTV: Pregnancy/ child birth/ raising a child are all incredibly terrifying concepts for me personally to wrap my brain around. Serious Power to women who take that lifetime role on willingly. And also power to those who know it isn’t right for them and choose not to. ♥️" RT Can confirm, this shit is HARD. It’s sooooo easy to catch yourself wanting to give up but fighting on is so worth all the struggle, so worth it 💜
@giannahammer: Awwww didn’t know the little boy in Wonder’s name is August! So sweet, I’ve been wanting to see that movie!!😭💜
@giannahammer: The most amazing feeling in the world is when you’re breastfeeding your baby and he finishes and falls asleep right on your boob looking up at you. Nothing tops that 😭😭😭💜💜


IN BETWEEN 
@AREUTHE1: If you missed the latest episode of #AYTO, watch it NOW on @MTV.com before watching a brand new episode, Wednesday at 10/9c! 👀 Link 👇
@MoeElkhalil: Kenya was actually one of the most strongest women on the show. You can’t talk about her when you’ve never met her. She opened up to me once and she is wise af and has been through A LOT. For you guys to sit here and bash her shows you have no idea about what life is.
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @MoeElkhalil Moe...I love you. I appreciate you. I let them assume whatever they want. Our convos show us being real people so of course they not gonna show it! Lol. Love you always.✊🏽
- @MoeElkhalil: @Kenyaa_NOT I know idgaf what others think but sometimes there’s a limit to the people I care bout. Hope to link with you soon.
@TevG27: It’s only week 3, and Season Seven is already the best season yet🔥😎 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO #SaucySzn
- @Daniel_Vilk: @TevG27 🔥👌🏼
- @_gelesann: @TevG27 Imma let you have this moment but season six was the best of all time ❤️
- @imdroc15: @TevG27 You my n___ bro and yea we lost the money. But more than half my season been on another show since AYTO (which aired in 2017). And our ratings were crazy high, even with losing.. we the best! You one the GOATS tho bro. Welcome to the GOAT family lol.
@Couturesworld: A girl can never be too much or too difficult for you, if you actually want her then you’ll do anything to keep her
@NUTSIOOO: Please let me know why people are so concerned about my name being Nutsa! Nuts are rich in calcium and Nutsacks are rich in sperm. Y’all descended from me you hating ass bitches 😩
@zakmarkjones: I genuinely do not understand why ubers always ask “where we goin?”  My exes house dude, but don’t make me feel any worse about it than I already do.

8/25
@AREUTHE1: Bria and Zak got hot and heavy in the Boom-Boom Room, but alas, the good times didn't last forever... #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m drunk & I can’t stop saying “it’s fuckin trey way!” 🗣
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Bout to do my very first CrossFit comp. Wish me luck.
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Came in first place in my first CrossFit comp! So much fun sweating and struggling for a good cause. – at CrossFit Fayette
@nicole_spiller: Just rewatched episode 3 of @AREUTHE1 and boyyyy was Morgan shady af for that 😩 lied right to her face

@AREUTHE1: Meanwhile I'm patiently waiting like... ⏳ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wnpuNV
@Kenyaa_NOT: Let me know when y’all are over the fact that I sucked a dick as a single woman who wasnt cheating on anyone. In the meantime I’ll be over here doing whatever tf I wanna do & making y’all mad for no reason at all🤣
@NUTSIOOO: To whoever stole my favorite sweatshirt last weekend at the barbecue, I stained the fuck out of it just hours prior, so I wanted to publicly thank you for taking the trash out for me lmaoooo don’t forget to come back next week so I can tip you u maid ass bitch 😭😭
@MTVbrettski: Anyone else’s shower curtain try to bear hug them mid shower? Or does that shit just happen to me?
@Urge2Pose: Mistakes happen
@caliraeofficial: Don’t let anyone in until they love you so fiercely you have no defense against their love.
@TevG27: Sundays are for cleaning
@Couturesworld: u deserve someone nice who texts u back & buys u flowers and doesn’t kiss other people behind ur back and who makes u laugh and thinks ur funny
@caliraeofficial: Sees my best friend for the first time in two weeks:  Best friend: “so..... I accidentally had sex with the barback.”   Me: “I knew that’s what you were gonna say.”
@mariae296: Here’s the thing about reality TV: We do the things that people our age do all the time. The only difference is that we willingly put it out there for the entertainment of others. So be courteous and kind because reality tv personalities are still people.
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @mariae296 A QUEEN
@Couturesworld: this generation has made it seem like a man being loyal to his woman is a luxury when it should be a standard like wyd
@KayCamUmagat: Someday I’ll build up the courage to do my own instagram live.
@caliraeofficial: Someone in Texas keeps messaging me asking to be my sugar daddy and I’m almost convinced it’s Zak. Sorry @zakmarkjones im not interested
- @zakmarkjones: @caliraeofficial please. I’m lonely.
@00Hitsdiidii: Either I’m still drunk or someone slipped pre workout in my water cause your girl is WAY TO HYPER at the gym
@blacuesta: Having work friends that turn into ur best friends is the fucking wave
@blacuesta: My best friends and I work together and then we go home and text eachother all night long like we didn’t just spend all of work hanging out
@blacuesta: expressing my emotions is the absolute hardest shit ever
@blacuesta: Hello I’m still up and thuggin this full moon out
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Third time’s a charm , yea ?
@lexoquence: Fall time makes me wanna get married and have kids and stay home n watch football n have fires and yep it’s cuffing season.
@MaybachDiamonds: Check out this OG @AREUTHE1 memorabilia I found! The show was still called “Perfect 10” 😂 who wants it?

@AREUTHE1: It's clapback season, y'all, and Bria wasn't about to let Zak get out of this one 🗣 #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2wnpuNV
@caliraeofficial: Happy Birthday to my first house crush, Tomas! @tomasbuenos1
@caliraeofficial: When he says he loves giving head but 6 months into the relationship you get it twice a year
@caliraeofficial: When you go from that “yes I’m gonna eat McDonald’s” feeling to the “ugh I can’t believe I ate McDonald’s” feeling in under 10 minutes cause yeah...you eat a whole number 1 that fast
@briakristaaal: Ready for Fall just so I can start drinking hot coffee again
@TevG27: I’m not letting anyone get away with talking shit to my AYTO Fam, we know what it is, and y’all only THINK you do. So think twice before bringing that BS over here. & that’s on the entire fam.
- @briakristaaal: @TevG27 Read this. Remember this. Think about this before you say some dumb shit.
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal @TevG27 We stan a KING
- @caliraeofficial: @TevG27 Fuck yesssss
- @tomasbuenos1: @TevG27 Gotta love the bro @TevG27 !!! Keep preaching my dudeee
@TevG27: With that being said, whether you hate me, or love me, I still love you. It’s all love over here baby 🤷🏽‍♂️ 😊❤️
@AREUTHE1: Eat your hearts out, everyone 👅 #MCM #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Come for me. I dare you. 😤😈
@TevG27: “In the Zone” 😂 Walking for #phoenixfashionweek for our {Model of the Year} runway challenge.🔥 This was our Third challenge, we are now over half way through this three month competition!! I can’t thank @phxfashionweek enough for providing such an amazing opportunity.🙏🏽🙌🏾
@Kaylonilovee: I have so much love for @Couturesworld, match or not for the continuous love & exceptional support that he shows me on his IG lives 😩 I don’t know! @AREUTHE1 might’ve got it wrong 😉 Love you!
- @Couturesworld: @Kaylonilovee Love you Asia, always will ❤️😌
@Couturesworld: i just want someone to choose me and never stop choosing me
@Couturesworld: slow replies annoy me so much
@MTV_Chuckalodon: Realizing more and more how much I strive for competition. Just put me in coach and let me contend for, and earn my, rightful spot on top.
@princeofnorway: Me and Mikala aren’t actually dating. It’s just a collab.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: I hate when grown women and men run to social media to address their problems . Address the person you have an issue with, and stop trying to get pity from the outside world who know nothin about the situation . I will never understand this generation.
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Stop apologizing to people who don’t deserve an apology . Especially if you know you haven’t done anything wrong .

@AREUTHE1: .@zakmarkjones feelings are fleeting like a fart in the wind 💨 #AYTO is all new, TOMORROW at 10/9c! 💕
@TevG27: if high school hasn’t taught you to not give a shit about what people think then you missed out on probably the biggest lesson of your life
@TevG27: "@RealJtHolmes: Caption This 😂😂😂 " RT Look what @TevG27 just did on @AREUTHE1 👀🙊🤣
@angelababicz: Might as well not even unpack when I get home because I’m going straight to NYC and then the Hamptons with my wife @Cas_martinezz 👯‍♀️ #BusinessTrip #AllWorkNoPlay #JkAllPlay
@AliviaHuntxr: I wish I could drag and drop some people to a trash can icon and never have to deal with them again
@MTVbrettski: I feel like such a piece of shit after a long nap. But it feels so damn gooooooooood too 😫😴
- @angelababicz: @MTVbrettski A piece of shit after a long nap, after a short nap, when you’re awake, when you’re breathing ...
@AREUTHE1: When "Mr. Uncuff-Able" and "Miss Independent" go on a date, who will catch feelings first? 🤔 #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 10/9c! 💕
- @briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 RAAAAAAM BAM SAM
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 You guys finally get to see the sweetheart I am☺️ Is @RamBamSam16 my perfect match? 🤔 Tune in TOMORROW to @AREUTHE1 at 10/9c to find out! #AYTO @MTV #MTV
@Couturesworld: I wanna marry 1 woman, have all my kids by 1 woman. I wanna live and grow old with 1 woman. I wanna experience life with 1 woman. I wanna love 1 woman.
@KayCamUmagat: I’m back from the Philippines! So, I am finally watching #AYTO. Episode 1, here we go!
@RamBamSam16: Watching myself catch feelings makes me cringe
@Couturesworld: yes dating me does require all of ur attention sry
@RamBamSam16: These interviews where I’m wearing that purple bandanna crack me up. I look like I should be on survivor 😂 Day 9- I’m voting @zakmarkjones off the island.
- @zakmarkjones: @RamBamSam16 Hahahahhahaha. I thought you looked pretty cool with it on actually
@KayCamUmagat: Alright, I caught up. Ready for tonight’s episode! #AYTO
@NurysKMateo: Why is it that the last few “men” I’ve met have been sensitive little bitches? Is there something in the water cuz I’m confused 🧐
@tylerjohnpratt: there’s been 5 seasons of @areuthe1 since i found my perfect match. and here i am in all my glory, still single as a pringle 🤣

AYTO WEDNESDAY 
@AREUTHE1: Brett is acting like the jealous type, but does he have a good reason? #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c! 💕
- @RamBamSam16: @AREUTHE1 Kids say the darnest things when they’re wasted 🍻🤪
- @DEKEDAISY: @AREUTHE1 SCREAMING CALI AND BRETT BETTER MAKE IT THROUGH THIS. THEY ARE A PERFECT MATCH #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Wondering who’s gonna be Team Brett after tonight’s episode🤔 #ayto #ayto7 • Comment your thoughts on the season so far 👇🏽 • And anyone looking for a photographer in the northeast… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnEMGQNgHRV/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=13p4x6k3csbiq …
@KayCamUmagat: I love waking up at 4AM to throw up and then not being able to fall back asleep. 🙃
@MoeElkhalil: Stay updated on #AYTO with me on Snapchat, I’m taking it over...tune in.
@JasmineeAndreaa: I promised myself that this week I would live tweet better since I won’t be busy. But now I’m going to be on a plane while the show airs🙃
@zakmarkjones: when ur bae who isn’t really ur bae is looking fine as hell
@AREUTHE1: Who's looking forward to an all new episode of #AYTO? 🙋 Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 10/9c to watch! 💕
@MTVbrettski: Tune in at 10/9c to find out where fate took us this time 👀 @AREUTHE1 @mtv #AYTO #AYTO7
@RamBamSam16: So excited for tonight’s episode of AYTO!! 🤗
@KayCamUmagat: I could not stop crying tears of joy while watching Crazy Rich Asians. So happy that Asian culture is finally being represented in Hollywood. ❤️
@AREUTHE1: Not topped him off! 😩😂 #AYTO is all new TONIGHT at 10/9c, and sh*t's about to hit the fan ☕️
@MTVbrettski: The people that take to Twitter to bitch about someone else and how they’re “better off” or “moved on” are the same people that are 100% still in their feels 😂 shits funny dude
@Couturesworld: 34 boxes - 72 inches 👀🤐🚀✅
@Joseph_John_S: Dear @MTV , can you air @MTVDevinWalker ‘s insta-stories every week for an hour? They are pure gold. Thanks! #letsgo #sendit
@nicole_spiller: Having the most Monday-est Wednesday ever
@AliviaHuntxr: My family is a bunch of fucking M O R O N S oh my GOOOOD
@audreydiazz: I ain’t got no time for ex’s, let alone an  excuse
@lexoquence: HAHHAHAHAHAH  Went to text my ex today.... couldn’t find the number. Had them send me the number. Had the number... Under a random name.  Shading ur fucking self nowadays huh lex 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
@shandathapanda: have u ever talked to somebody who has a super hot voice and all u wanna do is just listen to them talk even when u have nothing left to talk about? asking 4 a friend
@Cas_martinezz: “Who are we meeting? Where are going? And do I have to be nice” @angelababicz 😭🤣
@mr_ewilliams23: Tonight episode is about to be crazy I can feel it good thing I have my blunt and my Sour Patch Let The Madness begin #AYTO
@KayCamUmagat: Can it be 10pm now? #AYTO
@TevG27: I might have started some shit ....😅 @AREUTHE1 is going to get messy tonight👀 Tune in🔥
@ShamoyPersad: I only keep good energy around me and that’s it 🤷🏽‍♂️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Who’s ready for tonight’s episode 👀
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m drunk. But I’ll be live tweeting. Let’s get ittttt😝
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT This gone be good 👀 #AYTO  (GIF: "I can't wait to see how this turns out.")
@mariae296: T-minus 3 minutes for tonight’s episode of #ATYO who the fUCK is ready ??
@NUTSIOOO: I am my own biggest fan 😛


AS THEY SAW IT: "A Boyfriend by Any Other Name" 
@MTV: #AYTO starts right now! RT if you're watching + tweeting along with @AREUTHE1 😏
@AREUTHE1: An all new episode of #AYTO starts RIGHT NOW on @MTV! Tune in and tweet along 💕
@MTVbrettski: Here we go.... 😱 #AYTO #AYTO7
@Kenyaa_NOT: HERE WE GOOO
@briakristaaal: ESKEDDDDDIT
@AREUTHE1: Zak was in the Sunken Place but he snapped out of it 👌 #AYTO  (GIF: "Snap out of it, snap out of it")
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ok that confessional though?! BADDIES
@Kaylonilovee: YESSSS Briaaaaaa 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 #AYTO7
@Kenyaa_NOT: FUCK IT UP BRIA!!!
@Urge2Pose: Yessss Briaaa
@AREUTHE1: It looks like everybody's moving on! 🎉 #AYTO  (GIF of Bria and Maria)
- @briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 ok but LMAO @ me looking into the camera like Jim Halpert
@briakristaaal: GOOD RIDDANCE 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️
@Kenyaa_NOT: THIS IS THE BRIA I KNOW🙌🏽
@zakmarkjones: Like if you think Bria comes back to papa #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@lroush95: Here we go again #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: Damn @zakmarkjones the smooch monsta gotta teach u a thing or two how to get a girl to kiss you😉 #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Bria is DEFINITELY done with Zak this time #AYTO #AYTO7
@briakristaaal: Y’all mind if I wild out real quick??
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal Do you bb! #AYTO
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal I LOVE WHEN U WILD OUT
@zakmarkjones: Kenya and Asia calling me trash but they sharing the same dick. But that’s none of my business☕️ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @Urge2Pose: @zakmarkjones Oop 😂
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @zakmarkjones RT if this tweet was irrelevant & Zak is still trash
@Kenyaa_NOT: Zak, lmfao you tried it😭
@zakmarkjones: lmaoooo. I tried telling y’all I’m not really a player. I’m just a young buck looking for some lovin’ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @Kaylonilovee: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 Tread softly Zak ☝🏽
@mariae296: I get why Zak was hooked on Bria 😘😘
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ok Maria and shamoy are perfect though what the fuck. Do we think they’re a match?!
@briakristaaal: Oh you’re severely jealous?? @zakmarkjones
- @zakmarkjones: @briakristaaal Duh
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal @zakmarkjones *screaming internally*  (GIF of Zak having a drink)
@KayCamUmagat: YES SAM 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: We’ve all been a Bria before 🤷🏽‍♀️
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMFAO SHAMOY IF U DONT SHOWER W THE BITCH!!!
@AREUTHE1: It's a good thing Shamoy is in the bathroom already, cause he's gonna need an extra cold shower right now 🚿 #AYTO  (GIF of him getting out of shower)
@lroush95: @ShamoyPersad you do have beautiful hair.. get this man a shampoo commercial
@AREUTHE1: Asia THE ONE 🙌 #AYTO  (GIF: "I made you breakfast. But do you want it right now or no?")
@JasmineeAndreaa: Name Ja rules last song..... I’ll wait 🤔
@tomasbuenos1: Lewis doesn’t even know how luck he is.. I was eating plain slices of bread for breakfast #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: @zakmarkjones right now😂 #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ok listen it’s the morning bitches😩😂
@mariae296: Asia never made me eggs :(
- @Kaylonilovee: @mariae296 Biiiiiiiiitch if you ain’t never lied 😒
- @tomasbuenos1: @mariae296 @AREUTHE1 Asia still not cooking eggs for us though 😐😐
@AREUTHE1: I have crippling anxiety in social situations and I ate my twin in the womb 😩 #AYTO  (GIF: Cali to Brett - "Tell me something about yourself that nobody in the house would know")
@zakmarkjones: Sam is smart. She has identified that she was in fact a rebound. Nothing has prepared me for this. Y’all are smart as hell. #OnToTheNext #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: Cali is such a free spirit 😍
@KayCamUmagat: Asia making Lewis breakfast. My heart ❤️ #AYTO
@briakristaaal: “I ain’t woke up to no breakfast since Ja Rule had a hit.”😂😂😂😂😂😂
@zakmarkjones: Shamoy and Maria are cute. She’s so giddy about him. Kinda like Bria was for the first 2 hours we knew each other, but that went downhill fast. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@zakmarkjones: Why Asia wasting so much coffee lmao??? #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @Kaylonilovee: @zakmarkjones FACTS 🤣
@zakmarkjones: Andrew talks about the weather and Brett talks about Cali being a bird. I need to take some damn notes because I’m struggling this week. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @tomasbuenos1: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 Mosquitos gotta get fed too my dude
@Kenyaa_NOT: Cali talking about taking a shit like yessss bitch break that ICE!!!👏🏽
@lroush95: @MTVbrettski wow you tore your ACL so interesting #warrior
@Kenyaa_NOT: Tev messy as hell😭😭😭😭😭
@AREUTHE1: Sorry, girl 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of Kenya talking to Tevin)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Surprise ! Loyalty huh
@JasmineeAndreaa: “Bestfriends” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤗
@Kenyaa_NOT: FUCK BITCH I LOVE YOU ASIA THIS MAKES ME UNCOMFY
- @Kaylonilovee: @Kenyaa_NOT Love you boo! This shit gon’ make me cringe from start to FINISH
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @Kaylonilovee Bitch this why I’m drunk! I said i cannot see this shit sober
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT SIS! 😂 #AYTO
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 My n___ @TevG27 🙏🏽🤣
@Kenyaa_NOT: Ahhhhhhh fuck, lets see what happens y’all 😩
@MTVbrettski: Interesting convo they chose there Cali #AYTO #AYTO7
- @KayCamUmagat: @MTVbrettski For the first time, I want to eat a pepper. So cute. 🌶
@KayCamUmagat: Shoutout to @moemfletch, thank you for fixing my computer so that I could watch the episode. Lol 💕
@Kaylonilovee: A bitch was clearly wrong about that 🤣🤣😩 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Lewis you got me fucking dead 😂😂😂💀 #AYTO #AYTO7
@Kenyaa_NOT: BUT REAL TALK CAN THIS BE THE LAST EPISODE WE TALK ABOUT ME SUCKING DICK LMAOOOOO
@MTVbrettski: I’m done saying blow job, head, bj, blowie, sucked off.... from now on it’s “topped off” and “topped off” only 😂 #ayto #AYTO7
@mariae296: Lewdo(way)2(fucking)much
@AREUTHE1: Asia: He's playing with my heart! Morgan: *pretends to care*  (GIF of Kenya)
- @NUTSIOOO: @AREUTHE1 Lmaooooooooooo I’m gone
@Kenyaa_NOT: Asia has EVERY right to feel that way. But i promise y’all, it wasn’t a secret
@Kaylonilovee: Look @ my ass just SPREADING the news 💀💀 #AYTO
- @briakristaaal: @Kaylonilovee I SAID “WAIT WHAAAAAT?!?!”
@Kenyaa_NOT: Seeing Asia cry makes me wanna drown myself
- @Kaylonilovee: @Kenyaa_NOT Bitch, seeing me cry makes me want to drown my damn myself 😩
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT I'M CRYING! #AYTO
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @AREUTHE1 👀👀👀
@JasmineeAndreaa: Shamoy and Maria 🤞🏽
@Kaylonilovee: I’m crying cause I’m mad yo. I don’t express my emotions well 😩 LOL #AYTO
@briakristaaal: Me when I found out Lew hurt Asia:
- @Kaylonilovee: @briakristaaal 😘👯‍♀️
@KayCamUmagat: Wait no. I hate seeing Asia cry. Oh my god 😭
- @Kaylonilovee: @KayCamUmagat Love you ❤️
- @KayCamUmagat: @Kaylonilovee That was legit hard to see. You were the one we always ran to! I’ve never seen you cry.
- @Kaylonilovee: @KayCamUmagat It ain’t gon happen often boo, if I can help it! But I’m glad you felt comfortable to come to me 💘
@Kaylonilovee: MARIA, MARIA, MARIA! 🙏🏽 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Maria is bad as fuck i can’t.
@JasmineeAndreaa: 🍯 🍯 🍯 🍯
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal "SWINGING AND THAT'S FACTS!" #AYTO
@briakristaaal: OK QUEEN MARIA WE STAN 😍😍
@AREUTHE1: SHAMOY AND MARIA GOING ON A DATE LET'S GO! #AYTO  (GIF of him applauding)
@JasmineeAndreaa: Why’s my head so big 🤦🏽‍♀️
@Kenyaa_NOT: MARIA AND SHAMOY?!👀
@KayCamUmagat: MARIA AND SHAMOY! YES YES YES YES YES! #AYTO
@lroush95: Oh look the blonde one talks #AYTO
@mariae296: ITS DATE TIME!!!
@Kenyaa_NOT: Lew riding a horse has me on the fucking floor i can’t wait to see this
@JasmineeAndreaa: TAKEEE IT OOFFFFFF 🤤🤤
@AREUTHE1: The perfect man doesn't exi- 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of Shamoy taking off his shirt)
@zakmarkjones: I’m definitely voting Lewis and Lauren in. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @tomasbuenos1: @AREUTHE1 YALL SAVAGE
@zakmarkjones: Okay. This confirms it. Lewis is the funniest dude to ever step foot into an AYTO house. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: THOTIANA GOING FOR A RIDE 🐎
@AliviaHuntxr: We must protect Asia at all costs
- @Kaylonilovee: @AliviaHuntxr 😍
@KayCamUmagat: I would just like to thank @lroush95 for being the reason I now say honey after every sentence. 💕🍯 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME LAUREN R U OK BITCH
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT WEAK! #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: OMG LO 😩😩😩 #AYTO
@lroush95: My hero @Lewdo2much ❤️
@zakmarkjones: Lewis hobbling down to rescue Lauren #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @AREUTHE1: @zakmarkjones @lroush95 Imagine falling off a horse and the guy coming to rescue you runs like this 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of him)
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 I am on the floor 😭
@JasmineeAndreaa: Lewis to the rescue !! yeehawww 🐎
@AREUTHE1: OMG! 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of Lauren falling off her horse)
- @lroush95: @AREUTHE1 This is dirty... like I would go on TV & this happen to me 😂 ughh
@Kenyaa_NOT: Nvm i forgot Lauren is THAT BITCH. Got back on like a pro ugh i love her
- @AREUTHE1: @Kenyaa_NOT What do you do when you fall off the horse? GET RIGHT BACK UP! 👏 #AYTO  (GIF of Lauren getting back up and saddling again)
@RamBamSam16: Live tweets start now. Btw I’m behind cuz I had my tv on pause
@Kaylonilovee: “YOU know what bitch. I forgive you” -@lroush95 😩😩🤣😍
@lroush95: Y’all... that shit HURT.. I was just trying to act tough for my boo @Lewdo2much #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Anyone peep my backflip 👀 #AYTO
@katt_astro_phy: @ShamoyPersad on horseback looking like the cover of a romance novel #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Tev why’d u touch Morgan like that
@mariae296: My sweet Lauren !!! My poor baby
@Kenyaa_NOT: Disloyal
@briakristaaal: “Her name Tatianna cause she got hair like all the Thotiannas in my neighborhood” LMAOOOOO😭😭😭😂😂😂😂
- @Kaylonilovee: @briakristaaal my rider 😩
@mariae296: Sidenote: Lauren is the coolest horse girl
@JasmineeAndreaa: Do I spy a perfect match 👀🕵🏽‍♀️ #AYTO
@Couturesworld: Lauren definitely got a concussion falling off that horse 👀😭🐴 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@hit_this_tweet: @ShamoyPersad is so fine. He gives me butterflies 😍#AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Shamoy needs to drop that skin care routine faster than these women dropped me #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Maria fell for those smooth ass jokes #AYTO #AYTO7
@RamBamSam16: Am I the only girl in the house who swerved @zakmarkjones ?? He’s just not used to this lol
@Urge2Pose: Oh Shamoy tryna bust moves on Maria 👀 #Ayto
@tylersemicolon: These people can’t even have good relationships with horses #AYTO
@CourtieeCourtt: uhh Shamoy is foine #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: The ultimate question (other than if they are a match or not) who has better hair? Shamoy? Or Maria? #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@lexoquence: COWGIRLS DONT CRY RIDE BABY RIIIIDDEEE @lroush95
@MTVbrettski: Lewis trotting down to save Lauren is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen 😂😂😂 #AYTO7 #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Women should respect other women 💪🏽
@_youASHy: Shamoy is frikkin beautiful 😍😍😍😍 like omg #ayto
@cam_viney: Ok, I see you @ShamoyPersad making mad moves on @mariae296 #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Seeing (mama) Asia cry makes me feel like it’s ALWAYS ok to cry #AYTO #AYTO7
- @Kaylonilovee: @MTVbrettski I love you SM 😩
@mariae296: This got sappy real quick
@lroush95: Saving the horses and strictly riding cowboys from here on out 🙅🏼‍♀️🐴 #NOTAHORSEGIRL #AYTO
@shyyyZ: Shamoy so fione lordt #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: Well me and @zakmarkjones didn’t feel a spark with you either @mariae296 😒💥❌#AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @mariae296: @Daniel_Vilk @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 LMAO I love y’all though
- @briakristaaal: @mariae296 @zakmarkjones ily babyyyyy😘
@JasmineeAndreaa: Danny the macho man
@NUTSIOOO: That’s hot as fuck
@AREUTHE1: Just found out Sam is attracted to sweat (like, really attracted). In unrelated news, I just bought a gym membership 💦 #AYTO  (GIF: "It's hot as f___")
@KayCamUmagat: I love commercials. But I want to watch the show.
@Couturesworld: Sam looking like Prison Mike with that purple bandana on @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @Couturesworld SAVAGE! 😩 #AYTO
@mariae296: It’s true, when I kissed Zak and Danny there were no sparks. But Bria... fireworks 💥
- @briakristaaal: @mariae296 Convinced you’re my perfect match 😜
@Kaylonilovee: I SEE YOU @MoeElkhalil 😏
- @MoeElkhalil: @Kaylonilovee 😌
@RamBamSam16: @TevG27 spilled the beans
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh hey @MoeElkhalil 👋🏽
- @MoeElkhalil: @JasmineeAndreaa 😂😂😂
@zakmarkjones: Sam, your reservations are valid. Dan is a way better person than me. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: Didn’t necessarily need that close up of Danny’s sweaty pit but ok
@AREUTHE1: Daniel literally made a date out of nothing for him and Sam. TAKE NOTES, FELLAS 👏 #AYTO  (GIF of them on their date)
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 Go dan!! 👏🏽
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 Who wants to see more of my sweetheart side?☺️
- @AREUTHE1: @Daniel_Vilk 🙋🙋🙋
@zakmarkjones: This punching bag is getting more action than Moe the whole season. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kenyaa_NOT: This cute as shit.
@Kenyaa_NOT: Sam smiles?!?!?!
@Kaylonilovee: @Daniel_Vilk & @RamBamSam16 are too cute! I love this date 😩 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Is Sammy not so sweet catching feelings ? 🤔
@briakristaaal: Omg this scene is the cutest 😭😭
@KayCamUmagat: That was embarrassing 🥊 #AYTO #dontmesswithme
@Kenyaa_NOT: Jasmine stop talking
@mariae296: The only crabs you’ll wanna catch in that house
@MTVbrettski: Show her your rod Danny boy! Works every time #ayto #AYTO7
@JasmineeAndreaa: DANNNNY BOIIIIII!!!!!
@Kenyaa_NOT: I NEED YALL TO LET ME KNOW! IS THIS A PERFECT MATCH OR NOT?!?
@RamBamSam16: @Kaylonilovee tearing up makes me so sad. She’s a tough Bitch. And these guys ain’t worth a single second of her time or effort lol
- @Kaylonilovee: @RamBamSam16 Love you Sam. You always been on my team ❤️ Real recognize real
@MTVbrettski: Danny is that the 9th or 10th chick you’ve macked it with? Losing count🤔 #ayto #ayto7
@Kaylonilovee: PERFECT MATCH! 😩😩💘🙏🏽 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: Are we even playing the game right ?
@AREUTHE1: TIME FOR THE MOMENT OF TRUTH! 😱 #AYTO  (GIF of Maria and Shamoy in Truth Booth)
@KayCamUmagat: AWHHHHHHHHHH. SAM IS SOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY OH MYYYYY LANTAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSS 💕💝💞💖 #AYTO
- @AREUTHE1: @KayCamUmagat I wouldn't mess! #AYTO  (GIF of her on punching bag)
@MTVbrettski: @Kaylonilovee Love you baby😘
@NUTSIOOO: OH MY GOD MY HEART IS RACING
@JasmineeAndreaa: Who told me to slick my hair back like a little boy 🤦🏽‍♀️
@Urge2Pose: Moment of truth!!!! Shamoy & Maria 👀 #Ayto7
@zakmarkjones: Welp. No match. Told y’all. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@mariae296: That truth booth had my entire heart in my ass. Are we a match?!!? “I don’t even wanna look” -Nutsa
@LuvBenzoGrande: Lewis is forever cancelled for making @Kaylonilovee cry 🤧👋 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Can the commercials not.
@KayCamUmagat: 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: LETSSSS GOOOOO
@Couturesworld: PERFECT MATCH BABY!!!!! ❤️ fastest perfect match in Are You The One history!!!!!! @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: PERFECT MATCHH
@Kenyaa_NOT: PERFECT FUCKING MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@MoeElkhalil: Gotta teach my girls how to fight knawimsayin 😌💪
@Kenyaa_NOT: I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!
@Urge2Pose: Jasmine was type heavy on my shoulders #Ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: PERFECT MATCH BABY!!! @mariae296 @ShamoyPersad #AYTO  @AREUTHE1
@briakristaaal: A PERFECT MAAAAAAATCH BITCHESSSS🎉🎉🎉🎉
@RamBamSam16: Seeing @Lewdo2much ride a horse is funny asf
@AREUTHE1: Hoping Shamoy's got better hands in the Honeymoon Suite than he's displaying right now 😂 #AYTO  (GIF of him having pillows thrown at him after he returns from Truth Booth as Perfect Match)f
- @mariae296: @AREUTHE1 LMFAOOOO
@JasmineeAndreaa: “If it’s not love idk what is” #teamshamoyandmaria
@KayCamUmagat: ITS A MATCHHHHHHH #AYTO
@lexoquence: “Lemme know ya got ya dick sucked” @Kaylonilovee 😂😂😂
@AREUTHE1: TRUST THE PROCESS 🔮 #AYTO  (GIF: "Fate is f___ing real!")
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 I love y’all 🤣🤣
- @mariae296: @AREUTHE1 Lmao I’m so greedy 🍾
@zakmarkjones: Jk. Yahtzee. First perfect match. Time to drink my sorrows away. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@zakmarkjones: I wonder if Morgan “infered” that they would be a perfect match #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kaylonilovee: FATE IS FUCKING REAL!! Yes @caliraeofficial 👏🏽
- @caliraeofficial: @Kaylonilovee Lmao I shut him down hard
@JasmineeAndreaa: Well if you’re an eagles fan we can say we won the super bowl 😏
@JasmineeAndreaa: LESSSSGETTTITT WEEK 3 bitches 😜
@Kenyaa_NOT: ZAK CAN U GO AWAY DAMN
@mariae296: PERFECT FUCKING MATCH 🍾🍾🍾
- @AREUTHE1: @mariae296 UGH YOU TWO ARE JUST SO PERFECT! #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: WE POP CHAMPAGNE 🍾 (Jim Jones voice)
@AREUTHE1: Who's got an adorable wink, an edgy nose piercing, and is always at the center of the drama? 👇 #AYTO  (GIF of Zak)
@JasmineeAndreaa: FATE IS REAL !!!
@Couturesworld: If Brett and Cali start throwing hands I got my money on Cali 👀👊🏼😂 @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: In regards to my comment to Cali when Brett walked up- Cali reminds me of my little sister so much. Their looks, personalities, etc. It’s pretty crazy actually. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kaylonilovee: Zak’s evil ass laugh 😩😒
- @AREUTHE1: @Kaylonilovee Pure insanity #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: WE👏WILL👏NOT👏YELL👏AT👏CALI👏SHE'S👏AN👏ANGEL👏 #AYTO  (GIF of Brett doing that to Cali)
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oooooh this is messy☕️
@zakmarkjones: I’m so drunk I honestly can’t even comprehend what Brett is saying right now lmao. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@RamBamSam16: What can I say? I like smelly sweaty men
@Jenna_Guerriero: Lauren and that horse are not a perfect match. @AREUTHE1 @PerfectMatchPod #AYTO
@zakmarkjones: Okay that comment I just made was douchey lol. I was definitely flirting with the camera girl. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Urge2Pose: Did Cai just call Brett “Zak” !?! #Ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose At least 347 times #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: LMFAOOOOOO CALI U A PIMP BITCH WELCOME TO THE CLUB
- @caliraeofficial: @Kenyaa_NOT He’s like you remind me of my sister I’m like “yeah okay ***eye roll***”
@JasmineeAndreaa: Jealousy is the root to all evil , in the #AYTO house zak is 💀
@briakristaaal: Seeing Cali girl frustrated breaks my heart 😪😪😪
@Urge2Pose: @cam_viney Bruhhh
- @caliraeofficial: @cam_viney @Urge2Pose NO SHIT we’ve set it on every preview the last week?
- @caliraeofficial: @Urge2Pose @cam_viney Hell no I popped an eye vessel over your comment.
- @caliraeofficial: @Urge2Pose @cam_viney I’m fucking around lmao 🤪🤪😻
@mariae296: Tomas just walking around tryna make sure all is good. I stan
@Daniel_Vilk: Who loves @tomasbuenos1 flamingo short shorts cause I do!😂 #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @tomasbuenos1: @Daniel_Vilk Can my flamingo short shorts get a fucking shoutout anywhere
@KayCamUmagat: This is breaking my heart 💔 #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: 😬😬😬😬😬😬
@zakmarkjones: Morgan: His name isn’t Zak   Cali: Oops Sorry... anyways.. Zak, calm down.   Brett: 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️   #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@briakristaaal: Of course Morgan is there to say “Yeah you’re calling him the wrong name” DO NOT INFER HER MORGAN
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal But fr don't infer. 😂😂😂 #AYTO  (GIF: "Do not infer with me right now.")
@zakmarkjones: Brett and I kinda look alike but not THAT much lol #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@JasmineeAndreaa: Watching Cali call Brett @zakmarkjones 😳😳🤦🏽‍♀️
@MTVbrettski: Brb changing my name to Zak #ayto #ayto7
- @AREUTHE1: @MTVbrettski You win Twitter tonight #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: “The only time guys do cute little things for me is when I tell them to”
@caliraeofficial: @briakristaaal Babe I love you
- @briakristaaal: @caliraeofficial I love you more 💞
@Dee__nisee: I was calling my ex zak last night too it’s no biggie🤭 @zakmarkjones #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh we back to this
@morganlinarez: Why doesn’t are you the one show @MoeElkhalil like he’s so fine 🤤😍
@Kenyaa_NOT: First of all Tev what is that hair
@AREUTHE1: Scenic setting? ✅  Pensively staring at the ocean? ✅  Regretting last night's decision? ✅✅✅  (GIF of Brett on porch)
@Kenyaa_NOT: Shit shit shit
@NUTSIOOO: Tevin:
@JasmineeAndreaa: When Kenya says she did nothing wrong.... 🙄😒
@zakmarkjones: How can Kenya get mad at Tevin for telling Asia??? I’m so confused lmao. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Tamara_DiShyOne: Zak what are you doing to these girls.. @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: EL OH EL
@KayCamUmagat: You guys, I’m watching this episode and realizing I’m basically wearing the same thing. Lol I should probably get a new wardrobe.
@mariae296: To be fair, when I’m drunk I forget my own name
@AREUTHE1: What happens in the Boom Boom Room, stays in the Boom Boom Room 🤐 #AYTO  (GIF: Lewis - "You don't need to know Boom Boom Room conversation")
@Kaylonilovee: I look a whole ass mess 😒
@TheOriginalDre_: PERFECT MATCH🎉 Congrats @mariae296 - we love yaaa #caucus #AYTO7 @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: I’m upset (drake voice) #AYTO #AYTO7
@Kenyaa_NOT: Oh na i came in that convo w energy😩 i was like na we gotta get this straight!
@zakmarkjones: Lewis so smooth. He wins. He deserves the million. #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@Kenyaa_NOT: I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HAIR
- @Kaylonilovee: @Kenyaa_NOT I love you baby! We all good over here 🙏🏽
@JasmineeAndreaa: No more #Brail 😢
@Kaylonilovee: Get some sense Lewis if you trying to talk to me ☝🏽 RESPECT on my name now
@AREUTHE1: Imagine being in Lewis' shoes right now 😂 #AYTO  (GIF of him watching Kenya and Jasmine having argument)
@Kenyaa_NOT: This is awkward
- @tomasbuenos1: @Kenyaa_NOT It’s gonna be season 8 and they still gonna bring it up
@Kaylonilovee: Disappointed in me? Baffled 🤣
@briakristaaal: I don’t like seeing two of my best friends arguing 😪😪😪
@Kenyaa_NOT: Asia....I fucking love you, you beautiful soul.
@blakecoston1: Asia is beautiful. Seem intelligent and can cook. He shouldn't mess this up. #AYTO
@Kaylonilovee: HERE WE GO 😒
@champagnepeppa: lewis is a whole ass meme #ayto
@jasmine66857097: @zakmarkjones being the problematic home wrecker king pin player that we all deserved this season 😂😂😂 #ayto
@Daniel_Vilk: You got this! Work your magic and calm these ladies down!  @Lewdo2much @Kenyaa_NOT @Kaylonilovee #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Yessssss Lewis is going on the date so that means we get to laugh 😩
@ItsAll_AboutTee: He said let me go get my boo 😂😩😩
@ItsAll_AboutTee: “You want me to beat up the horse “ -lewis 😂
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Oh shit . This shit actually says perfect match 😩 okay season 7 I see you
@MTVbrettski: Haircut would’ve been a wise decision before filming a nationally televised reality show 🤷🏼‍♂️ fuck it #ayto #AYTO7
@briakristaaal: Me, chillin, staying out of the drama this week 😎
@zoeinwonderland: NOOO CHOCOLATE SYRUP ALWAYS GETS YOU IN TROUBLEEEE #AYTO
@lexoquence: There’s a storm. Receivers out. No #AYTO. Is this like still a problem for everyone everywhere orrrr just cuz I’m in bumfucked nowhere???
@tylersemicolon: Bria isn’t screaming to start the episode? Am I in the right universe?
#AYTO
@tylersemicolon: Kenya and Tevin are having a “who looks more like Michael Jackson” competition every episode #AYTO
@zoeinwonderland: Asia crying has me crying fu k #ayto
@tylersemicolon: This episode is almost sadder than Andrews pencil mustache #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: MOE HAS SPOKEN! #AYTO
@nicole_spiller: Petition to give Moe more screen time ! #AYTO
@lexoquence: Truth booth don’t work so don’t get excited
@tylersemicolon: How much would it suck to find out that the boy you are a prefect match with has better hair than u  #AYTO
- @princeofnorway: @tylersemicolon I knew there was a reason that y’all never voted me in
@nicole_spiller: Yaaaaas perfect match 💯 #AYTO
@lexoquence: Are we sure Zaks not from WV?? #YouLookLikeMySister
@zoeinwonderland: Brett is me night one of season 6 drunk lmao #ayto
@tylersemicolon: I feel like Brett should be fighting the barber that cut his hair at Supercuts instead... #AYTO
@tylersemicolon: So ur telling me that Zak and Brett are two different people?  #AYTO
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Can we just talk about how Asia’s hair is naturally flawless , thick and long like girlllll😩😩😩🙌🏽🙌🏽💕💕
@zakmarkjones: "@CBrichelleS: Why is Moe so slept on? I saw my mans like once. #AYTO " RT Bc he hits on punching bag more than he does women
@imTalaisha_: #AYTO @Kenyaa_NOT @Kaylonilovee @briakristaaal had the most bomb confessional looks during this episode!!!🔥🔥🔥
@Kaylonilovee: EW @ my mad crying. This shit is gross to watch! #AYTO 😒
@Kenyaa_NOT: I SWEAR YALL
- @Kaylonilovee: @Kenyaa_NOT If this ain’t a tweet bitch! 💁🏽‍♀️
@AREUTHE1: Did Kenya f*ck up by not telling Asia about her and Lewis? #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: No progression 🤦🏽‍♀️ what have we been doing ?
@Kenyaa_NOT: But Lew needs to wake the fuck up cus ASIA IS THAT BITCH.
@A1_ShayBay: 😂 Lewis sittin there like ....  #AYTO
@Humbled_Sultan: Is that Kenya being loyal again?? #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Man, I can’t be alive Cali and Zak broke up 🤪😂
@Urge2Pose: Let’s not forget the two ppl that pressed that fate button 🕹 and got that perfect match !!! #AYTO #AYTO7
- @AREUTHE1: @Urge2Pose You the real MVP! #AYTO
- @NUTSIOOO: @Urge2Pose Preach beast 🦍
@kayleighmtv: Asking for me @ShamoyPersad #AYTO
@JasmineeAndreaa: #RelationshipRetreat help us 😩
@All_Smiles2: Romantical?? So we making up words now? #AYTO
@MTVbrettski: Upswagged Terrence every.damn.night though #ayto #ayto7
- @Kaylonilovee: @MTVbrettski Biggest of facts
@yafav_niah: Finally a perfect match ❤️ #Areyoutheone  #AYTO
@karin070303: LEWIS PICK ME #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: So y’all gon sleep on mine and Tevins marching outfit? Ok.
@Kaylonilovee: I look goooooood 😏🔥
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 I love y’all sm it’s stupid
@AREUTHE1: "@gigiigriffin: home girl said “romantical” #AYTO" RT This is why it's hard to find love, people! #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: Jasmine always look HURT when tevin calls me😭😭😭😭
@AREUTHE1: @kayleighmtv @ShamoyPersad Sorry, @MTVbrettski, but @kayleighmtv actually wins Twitter tonight #AYTO
@TheBeautyByBri1: Wow so Shamoy is going to the honeymoon suite and we won’t see him anymore @ShamoyPersad #AYTO
@AREUTHE1: It's OK, everybody, Chill Brett is back! We can relax 🙏 #AYTO  (GIF: "The vibe is chill as f____")
@briakristaaal: WELL I FUCKIN LOVE PASTA OK?!!??? LET ME LIVE
- @AREUTHE1: @briakristaaal Who doesn't!? 😂 #AYTO  (GIF of her and Tevin)
@Kaylonilovee: A bitch can take credit for her wrongs in the situation ☝🏽 I’m just sayin’
- @AREUTHE1: @Kaylonilovee Queen you know it too! #AYTO  (GIF of her)
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 why we make the same faces 🙄 @Lewdo2much
@bremoneeeey: @Kenyaa_NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she wants to be his main chick sooo bad 🤣
@MTVbrettski: Uhhhh.... what Cali? #ayto #ayto7
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@_ansxo: @Kenyaa_NOT I see you and Tev matching 👀👀" RT You peep?!😏
@iamkamiam_: @Kaylonilovee Nah you cute, natural beauty 💕
@jd91233_djeeljd: Cali you are a strong woman @caliraeofficial
@briakristaaal: "@TheBlackPicasso: I barely seen @briakristaaal the whole episode #AYTO why am i being punished. " RT don’t worry bby, I’m not going anywhere 😘
@1LadySky2Blu: Speak your mind Cali #AYTO
@myarella_: Asia is a class act Lewis stop playing with her 🙄 #AYTO
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@rheannaesloca: @Kenyaa_NOT getting sick of this bitch " RT Jasmine stop tweeting about me I haven’t seen you once this episode besides looking salty you weren’t chosen. Goodnight
@jalen_des: #AYTO my guy Terrance be instigating i love it😭
@Urge2Pose: @NUTSIOOO We outcheaaa ❤️
@AREUTHE1: Oh no, baby Brett, what is you doing 😩 #AYTO  (GIF of Asia and Lewis)
@mariae296: @Kaylonilovee Yes tf you do 👏🏻
@Kenyaa_NOT: THIS TEW MUCH😅😅😅
@Urge2Pose: Cali you a boss !
@Couturesworld: Waiting for the beams like... ⁦@AREUTHE1⁩ #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Cali played Brett sht 😂
@lizxreality: This is so awkward omg. #AYTO
@NUTSIOOO: PETITION FOR MOE TO DROP THE SPATULA AND TALK TO MO GIRLS ‼️
@Urge2Pose: @JasmineeAndreaa ❤️
@JasmineeAndreaa: Oh god, my ex better not show up 😳
@Kenyaa_NOT: BIG BEAMS!!!! How many y’all think?!?
@tomasbuenos1: Moe cooks fucking amazing I ain’t complaining 🙌🙌
- @AREUTHE1: @tomasbuenos1 😘
@Daniel_Vilk: @tomasbuenos1 and his pasta 😍 hahah @briakristaaal #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @tomasbuenos1: @Daniel_Vilk @briakristaaal DONT FORGET HE ATE YOUR ICE CREAM
@champagnepeppa: calli yes queen just speak your truth #ayto
@tdaniadi: I’m glad Cali is using her sense! Yesssssss!! #AYTO
@bindoniam: LMAO! This cast is so damn entertaining 😂 no chill at all #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Let’s go @TerrenceJ big beams baby !!!
@briakristaaal: Bitch food is my love language let me be.
@foreignlove32: Okay but Kwasi ain’t get no screen time tho @Urge2Pose  #AYTO
@TheBeautyByBri1: Dang she’s just gonna dump him in front of everyone and then he’s still going to pick her LMAO WHAT  #AYTO
@RamBamSam16: Don’t worry ya’ll being with @Daniel_Vilk gets more “challenging” 😏
@zakmarkjones: Nutsa just answered your questions as to why you never see certain people ☕️☕️☕️ #AYTO @AREUTHE1
@AREUTHE1: LOL TERRENCE IS HYPED! #AYTO  (GIF of him dancing when three lights are lit)g
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 Go @TerrenceJ 💃🏽
@zakmarkjones: @caliraeofficial @karin070303 No we were just bffs
@Urge2Pose: Smh 🤦🏾‍♂️
@briakristaaal: I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM AND WE NEED SOME REALLY BIG BEAMS!!!!
@AREUTHE1: Group date, you say? 👂 #AYTO  (GIF of everyone reacting to next week's twist)
@AREUTHE1: When everybody in the class fails and the teacher says they're curving the grade 👏 #AYTO
@Urge2Pose: Welp as long as Bria is done with Zak I’m happy ❤️
- @briakristaaal: @Urge2Pose A FACT😤😤🙏🏽
@Kenyaa_NOT: THE EX’S COME NEXT EPISODE😩😅 y’all DONT want to miss it!
@AREUTHE1: Brace yourselves, the exes are coming... ☕️ #AYTO
- @cam_viney: @AREUTHE1 Who throws a drink in another dude’s face? 🤔
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 Ooooooo!!!! & homeboy’s a punk for tossing a drink on my guy @cam_viney 🙄
- @Kenyaa_NOT: @AREUTHE1 Do i have a type or na?😭
- @mariae296: @AREUTHE1 Thank all the Gods that I left before Ex day
- @tomasbuenos1: @cam_viney @AREUTHE1 They’re not fucking with my bros like that✊✊
- @JasmineeAndreaa: @AREUTHE1 Can you tell how happy I am to see my ex🙃
@briakristaaal: Wait.... exes😳👀
@Kenyaa_NOT: Amazing episode my season 7 fam!!!! I love y’all so much. See y’all next Wednesday!!!!❤️
@Urge2Pose: THE EXES ARE COMING NEXT WEEK 😳!!! #AYTO
@Daniel_Vilk: @tomasbuenos1 I see you boi!!! Looking out for our familia💪🏼 can’t wait till next week😁#AYTO @AREUTHE1
@MTVbrettski: I can hear my ex calling #ayto #ayto7
@MTVbrettski: Tomas channeling his inner Ray Lewis tackling Kayla’s trash ex #ayto #ayto7
@RamBamSam16: Lol my ex is in the preview. Great.....
@briakristaaal: Another bomb ass episode! See you guys next week 😘
@Daniel_Vilk: @briakristaaal @tomasbuenos1 I’ll make it up to you💛 I’m sorry I was hungry and missed ice cream🍦 😬
- @briakristaaal: @Daniel_Vilk @tomasbuenos1 I’ll never forget 😡🤬🤬


AFTER HOURS AFTERMATCH 
@MTVbrettski: Cannot go from catfish to us.... literally no comparison between shows #ayto #ayto7
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@rheannaesloca: @Kenyaa_NOT UR EX SIS watch jasmine try to take him💀" RT LMFAOOO BITCH! Always trying to get what I had/have 😩🤣
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@trasrealitytv: @Kenyaa_NOT you really love them hood boys 😭" RT I sure as hell do
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@rheannaesloca: @Kenyaa_NOT TELL ME WHY KWASI PICK JASMINE WHEN THEY DONT EVEN TALK" RT Someone gotta pick her🤷🏽‍♀️
@Kenyaa_NOT: "@ThatRealityBlog: Why @Kenyaa_NOT’s ex look just like @TevG27? 😂 #AYTO " RT LMFAO ok y’all i have a type y’all better leave me alone!!😂😂
@MTVbrettski: Need to let that episode marinate.... #AYTO #AYTO7
@Mtvqueengela: Who wouldn’t want man who cooks and cleans ?? I’ll take him 😍😍😍 #ayto
@MoeElkhalil: What girl doesn’t like a man who cooks or cleans? Let me know 😂
@MoeElkhalil: Husband material get at me
@zakmarkjones: I just need a good girl to help me change my ways #AYTO @AREUTHE1
- @AREUTHE1: @zakmarkjones MESSY!!! 😂 #AYTO
- @mariae296: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 See that’s what we’re not about to do Zak
- @lroush95: @zakmarkjones More like a good psychiatrist
@AREUTHE1: So jealous of Maria rn #AYTO  (GIF of her and Shamoy having a kiss)
- @Kaylonilovee: @AREUTHE1 Got a bitch cooking birthday MEALS & shit 💁🏽‍♀️
@kayleighmtv: The award for most beautiful perfect match in #AYTO history goes to @mariae296 and @ShamoyPersad 💓
@teresaterrill66: So proud of @caliraeofficial for standing up for herself!!! Wish all women were able to be empowered like that! #AYTO7
@Urge2Pose: Only 3 Beams Again !!? #Ayto
@Urge2Pose: I want ya all to look at how hurt @MTVbrettski still is after Cali played him 😂 #AYTO #AYTO7
@nillythesquid: Ima just wife Asia up. Breakfast at 8:00 am?! #AYTO7
@princeofnorway: It’s honestly so cool watching your friends on TV
@princeofnorway: Crazy to see how @AREUTHE1 has changed over the years
- @shandathapanda: @princeofnorway biiiitch u tellin' me
- @lexoquence: @lexoquence @AREUTHE1 @princeofnorway TELL EM
- @princeofnorway: @lexoquence 😂😂 no secrets are safe
@tylerjohnpratt: thank god Instagram Live didn’t exist when i was on @AREUTHE1 , ya’ll are a shitshow 😅
@ItsAll_AboutTee: Omg omg I cant wait until next episode . The exes don’t come to a challenge , THEY ACTUALLY INTERACT WITH THE CAST, IN THE HOUSE!!!
@lexoquence: @AREUTHE1 Not true
@nicole_spiller: That just gave me PTSD of when I had to say goodbye to everyone in the house to move out early 😭 #AYTO
@princeofnorway: Started as like a bachelor style game show and slowly turned into fuck pile island
@AliviaHuntxr: The quality of s7 makes s6 look like it was filmed on a fucking flip phone
@princeofnorway: Don’t get me wrong I think it’s much more entertaining now. But the odds of a legitimate relationship coming out of it are 💩
@ThatRealityBlog: Is it just me, or could Lewis and Terrence J pass as brothers? #AYTO
@MikalaThomass: @princeofnorway Yeah hi.. I’m right here buddy
- @princeofnorway: @MikalaThomass You weren’t on my season noodle head. I was gonna say somebody in charge just said “🤷🏼‍♂️ fuck it” after season 4
@JasmineeAndreaa: Saucy Szn 7 out here making history🙌🏽
@BigTymers228: I Hope @ShamoyPersad & @mariae296 Are A Perfect Match #AYTO
@briakristaaal: ✂️✂️✂️
@MTVbrettski: @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 Shit, I’ve got a second option 🤔
- @caliraeofficial: @MTVbrettski @zakmarkjones @AREUTHE1 I look nothing like her lol
- @zakmarkjones: @caliraeofficial @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 That’s mean. She looks up to you. She wants to look like you bc you’re beautiful.
@Kenyaa_NOT: @briakristaaal Surprise! Still second huh
- @briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT BITCH 💀💀💀💀💀
@briakristaaal: mood forever: cali is an angel on earth that we do not deserve
- @caliraeofficial: @briakristaaal Babe 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘 I love her so much
@lexoquence: Ever just lay in bed at night and just Think about sumn u did when u were drunk and Audibly say “FUCK that was bad”    PS: asking for a friend.
@hbarfield13: Whatever you like will forever be an anthem 💉💉💉
@PaulCalafiore_: Social media exists because of a society that is thirsty for attention. Therefore anyone using the argument that someone is “thirsty for attention” on social media is a fucking moron 🤷🏼‍♂️
@iamkamiam_: Don’t come for me if I never sent for you! I will laugh last. Trust.  😂
@EmoneySunset: Do you ever just sit and wonder what the 2 girls and 1 cup girls are doing now?
@__youngbaby: Omg Brett just pulled a “you can’t fire me I quit” on a bitch lmaooo #AYTO
@kareem_fathalla: In the game of life, love, business and relationships.. you cannot have a fear of loss!
@imdroc15: Just cuz a tweet gets a lot of likes and RTs, doesn’t mean the tweet is true or right.

@AREUTHE1: Season 7 confirmed their first perfect match faster than any other season in #AYTO history! 👏 http://www.mtv.com/news/3086403/are-you-the-one-season-7-first-perfect-match/ …
- @briakristaaal: @AREUTHE1 Talk ya shit now 👀 #Saucy7
- @giannahammer: @AREUTHE1 Cameron and Mikala?...... lol......
@MTV_AMANDAG: The “fate button” is ruining #AYTO for me.... like come on let them choose the dates themselves....Don’t make this shit fake af. 🤦🏻‍♀️
@Couturesworld: The biggest L a guy can ever take is losing out on a good girl with values and a big heart full of nothing but love.
@Couturesworld: Sam with the Michael Scott look 😂 “IM PRISON MIKE” @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
@lroush95: @lexoquence Mama didn’t raise no bitch 😉
- @MTVbrettski: @lroush95 @lexoquence When you said you fell I didn’t think you meant like FELL FELL. Horse was trying to fuuuuck your day up 😂
@zakmarkjones: when ur friend starts talking about getting back with their shitty ex
@briakristaaal: When people from your hometown are upset that you’re doing something out of the norm so they spend their Wednesday nights watching you on TV while tweeting like bitter bitches. Can’t relate :////
@briakristaaal: Really need to stop biting my tongue these days. N____ bouta start catching ALL the smoke.
@briakristaaal: They wanna see you doing well, but NEVER better than them. Well, get used to it bitches bc this is ONLY the beginning for me.
@mariae296: LETS MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DIDNT THROW A ROCK AT MY NEIGHBOR’S GLASS DOOR, SHATTERING IT, 12 YEARS AGO. It be your own siblings
@mariae296: Why did that family feud host from the 70’s kiss every woman on the lips before they answered? Was that like a 70’s gameshow thing? More importantly, why am I watch a gameshow that took place over 30 years ago?

@zakmarkjones: "@AREUTHE1: @emster234 Take a shot every time she calls him Zak #AYTO" RT I would’ve been blackout drunk
@caliraeofficial: People who think I should have stayed with Brett: first you don’t know me or my history, second would you would tolerate someone yelling in your face after you only were talking to someone else- early red flag. And you don’t even know the full story
@caliraeofficial: Still love @MTVbrettski



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Two years ago, we had Mikala & Cameron head into the Truth Booth in the house's third week, and before the house knew it they were a Perfect Match... they bested Pratt & Paris from Season 2 for the shortest tenure in the main house for any couple. Now as she is now getting close to Joe from last season, that mark of #Mikameron going into the Honeymoon Suites this early is matched by Maria & Shamoy... three tries and already they'll be spending plenty of down time outside the singles house. But while the rest of their housemates remain stuck at three beams after three Matchup's, Season 7 now something to shoot for the rest of this fall, and it comes before the exes arrive... and Joe knows that feeling very well. We'll have more on all this on the WRAP to come at midweek.

Meanwhile, DCBLOG is opening up the question lines one more time for you, the fans and readers of this site, to get in on the long-anticipated Reality Debrief of 2017-18. If you have questions on MTV Reality up to now, the Big Brother season that's taking place now or anything else reality TV, tweet to #AskDCBLOG on Twitter, and me and Andrew Kirk may use your question. We plan to have our long-delayed, but long-promised two-part discussion coming in due course.
   That'll do it for now here on this Saturday... hope you all have had a ball. We'll be back here in no time for some good ExtraTime stories we'll be working on that you'll have to stay to see what we're working on. For now, enjoy the rest of this last weekend of summer, and good night friends...

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).