Saturday, September 15, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Final Reckoning Week 10

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Happy Saturday to all of you... last night - or earlier this morning, DCBLOG offered our view of this week's intense and emotional episode of Floribama Shore, which sets the mood for what we have ahead here. Tonight, we'll have the Pulse of this week's Challenge Final Reckoning as the field finally gets cut down by way of munchies and pyramids, among other things planned for today & tomorrow.
   Until then, indulge yourself in the pre-episode buzz from this past week, which also sees Mac Miller, Cory & Cheyenne's historic Teen Mom invasion, CT's big day, Tony's baby drama and the 18th anniversary of 9/11.


UP TOP: Teen Mom, Mac Miller, CT Gets Hitched, Tony's Baby Drama 
@TeenMom: A familiar face is joining the #TeenMomOG family! Welcome, Cheyenne ❣️ https://on.mtv.com/2MS8VEZ
- @JustJem24: @TeenMom We ALL will be tuning in for Ryder K
- @MTVCoryWharton: @JustJem24 ✊๐Ÿฝ
- @BritniNicol: @TeenMom Congrats to my sweet girl, Cheyenne๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #TeenMomOG
@MTVCoryWharton: TEEN MOM OG here we come October 1st !! Is the world ready to see me as a dad  ??????๐Ÿค” #TeenMomOG
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTVCoryWharton AHHH I'm definitely tuning in now!!!
@shboogies: Chey and Cory are deadass probably popping champagne right now. “FINALLY!” #TheChallenge32 #TeenMomOG #TeenMom
@emilylongeretta: Talked to Cheyenne Floyd about joining #TeenMomOG, sharing her story & @MTVCoryWharton. https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ayto-alum-cheyenne-floyd-joins-teen-mom-og/ …
@JustJem24: "@marybeckah: @JustJem24 I need advice. I want to watch @MTVCoryWharton well really just Ryder lol. I have never seen any teen mom. Should I go watch all the episodes of #TeenMomOG" RT I don’t think you need to watch the other seasons to follow/enjoy this upcoming season. But if you’re looking for a show to binge watch, def do it. Old teen mom episodes are so good... I’ve been thinking about going back and rewatching them from the beginning..
@MTVCoryWharton: "@enews: There's a new mom joining the Teen Mom OG family, and you may recognize her from #AYTO and #TheChallenge. https://eonli.ne/2M5qufB" RT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@people: Are You the One's Cheyenne Floyd Joins Teen Mom OG with Daughter She Shares with Cory Wharton
@ChallengeMTV: Big news from Team Princess ๐Ÿšจ http://www.mtv.com/news/3098966/cheyenne-floyd-teen-mom-og/ …
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Never watched teen mom before but will def be tuning in. The way @MTVCoryWharton gushed about Ryder to me and being a dad was way too adorable. Congrats for breaking the challenge cast mold kid!! Who else is excited for their debut!?
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV I also would like to nominate @t_raines33 for future additions bc his daughters are actual angels and I love babies.
@MTVCoryWharton: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽApple Orchard ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
@ChallengeMTV: Tune into a whole new #TeenMomOG - coming Monday, October 1st at 9/8c - to see a few familiar faces ๐Ÿ‘€   #TeenMomOG  Trailer: A Whole New Teen Mom OG
#TeenMomOG is back—with a change of face. A new season begins Monday, October 1st at 9/8c on @MTV!
@AREUTHE1: Get ready to fall in love  with new challenges, new moms, and new beginnings ๐Ÿ’– A whole new #TeenMomOG. Coming Monday, October 1st at 9/8c on @MTV.   #TeenMomOG   Trailer: A Whole New Teen Mom OG #TeenMomOG is back—with a change of face. A new season begins Monday, October 1st at 9/8c on @MTV!

@kailah_casillas: RIP #MacMiller ๐Ÿ˜ข Drugs <
@MTVCoryWharton: R.I.P Mac Miller ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ LISTEN IM SICK OF PPL GETTING TAKEN FROM US FROM A DRUG OVERDOSE , LEAVE THAT SHIT ALONE !!!  #Macmiller
@faithstowers: Somebody tell me @MacMiller didn’t die today ?!!!
@iamkamiam_: RIP  #MacMiller ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: RIP @MacMiller. If anyone is struggling with substance abuse please get help as soon as possible. Today is the day to SAVE your self!!! ❤️  contact @FacingAddiction asap
@A_Bartolotte: RIP Mac Miller   Never take anybody, anything, or even life for granted. Very sad
@kmacisco: I’m so upset, R.I.P. Mac Miller
@MTVjennifer: jesus christ. so sad.
@stephencbuell: RIP Mac Miller.. depressions real man smh
@BrunoBttencourt: A young death is honestly sad!
@HaydenPWeaver: What. The. Fuck. Oh my god.
@blacuesta: Wow. Mac miller. Rest In Peace. Unreal.
@JustJem24: My heart is broken for his family and Ariana.... I know exactly what she’s going through & there is a long road ahead of her ๐Ÿ’”
@MaybachDiamonds: holy shit Mac miller rip that's awful
@whaattaafoxx: I used to get high at parties off Molly and coke and trip out to LOUD by Mac Miller... Ugh and now I won’t never get to hear his music again. Tonight I will turn up for you man! @MacMiller
@amazedbykay: I feel for @ArianaGrande right now. When you leave someone you love for your own betterment you fear things like this happening. I wouldn’t wish that on any woman. I pray she doesn’t internalize any guilt or regret. I genuinely mean that. ๐Ÿ’™
@EmoneySunset: This can’t be true
@nicole_spiller: R.I.P Mac Miller    This is literally so sad ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@TheRealAnthonyM: Too many lives are lost because of drugs...
@itSabrinaK: Rip Mac miller writing the tracks to my college years   Make sure you check in on people and you are there for them
@MTVbrettski: Just want to put this out there and please take it 100% serious. To every single one of my people... if you’re going through something internally, if you got something bothering you... fuck, if you just want to talk... IM HERE. I GOT YOU. Don’t EVER think you’re alone. Please๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
@blacuesta: It’s times like this where I see the most disgusting people on social media. People telling Ariana Grande that she killed Mac. People telling other artists they should have died instead of Mac. THIS is not what Mac Miller as a person stood for. THIS is not what he taught us.
@MtvNateSiebs: At the lowest points in my life, I’d sit in my room with the lights off and listen to the whole album of watching movies with the sound off over and over. Got me through so much. You’ll never be forgotten. #RIPMacMiller
@imdroc15: R.I.P Mac Miller ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ!!! Its crazy that people are really taking the time to try blaming Ariana Grande for his death. At times I really fucking hate social media.
@EmoneySunset: Watching Mac Miller blow up made me realize that a regular dude could be a famous rapper. Everybody has a friend like Mac Miller. Besides the awesome music, he was just a dude that everybody wanted to hang out with. Still doesn't feel real.
@kareem_fathalla: This Mac miller shit is crazy af ๐Ÿ˜”
@lexoquence: Unfollowing ignorant mother fuckers left and right this evening... @MacMiller- I hope ur wherever all the pure souls go when they leave this world... and I hope they supply you with all the kool-aid and frozen pizza.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: It has been an eventful day...
@MTVPeterRomeo: My brother passed away from Over Dosing as well. Him and his girlfriend broke up 2 months before he passed away. The same situation @MacMiller. You can’t say it’s @ArianaGrande fault. She moved on from something toxic. It’s hard dealing with it. You can’t control an addiction.
@BritniNicol: Y’all trolls are some fucking ignorant inconsiderate plague needing lil bitches. Praying for Ariana. I couldn’t imagine loosing someone that was once so close to me leaving this world so young and then to be blamed for it?.. blows my mind.
@angelababicz: Sending love to those who are struggling with things they don’t discuss ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@briakristaaal: Seriously so emotionally uneasy about Mac Miller passing. Please be there for your friends. Please tell your loved ones that you love them.
@EmoneySunset: More people are lashing out against those blaming Ariana than actual people blaming Ariana. We get it, it’s not her fault and people who think that are stupid. Let’s move on and stop giving attention to idiots.
@EmoneySunset: All these people on my timeline saying they listened to Mac Miller in middle school and high school makes me feel old as shit.
@giannahammer: Ariana posted a pic of Mac I’m not crying you’re crying

@ChallengeMTV: Congrats, CT! ๐Ÿ’ Everyone comment and send your love to the newlyweds ❤️
- @JazMTV: @ChallengeMTV Congrats CT and Mrs CT!! I wish you and your family tons of love and happiness ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜❤️❤️❤️
@TheOfficial_CT: Mi Familia  Mi Vida  Mi Eternidad https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjWUP3hTBl/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=149k6wody7bds …
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: This is awesome  ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ also congrats on the wedding @TheOfficial_CT
@CaraMariatea3: Wow, @TheOfficial_CT is preaching and saying what we’re all thinking! BRING THE CHALLENGE BACK TO GLORY! These new people aren’t doing it..... Stop trying to make them happen. #TeamVets #TheChallenge32 @CaraMariaMTV @johnnybananas @DerrickMTV @TheMarkLong @EmFitMTV
@MTVRWRRQuotes: Now that’s a SQUAD.. The Challenge vets that attended CT’s wedding... ๐ŸŽฉ ๐Ÿ’™ @t_raines33 @shannanity @Bruce_Lee85 @DerrickMTV @WestonBergmann @CaraMariaMTV
- @kailah_casillas: @MTVRWRRQuotes Lol looks like @Bruce_Lee85 face was copy pasted onto the wedding pic ๐Ÿ˜‚
@t_raines33: Alyssa and I were feeling the love in the air this weekend watching CT and Lili tie the knot. The ceremony and venue were absolutely beautiful! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Tamburello ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐ŸŽ‰
@DerrickMTV: So about the other night...@TheOfficial_CT. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ช #CTandLiliGotMarried https://www.instagram.com/p/BnkZ9ugh0ou/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=t5qizk64a72n …
@CodyThrive: Congrats man @elfitvic. It’s been fun watching you in the house and getting to know you on social media. #bb20

@Challengemtv___: ‘The Challenge’ Star Tony Raines’ Ex Madison Channing Walls Gives Up Custody Of Daughter Amid Drug Rumors https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/09/madison-channing-walls-gives-up-custody-daughter-drug-rumors-tony-raines-custody-battle-the-challenge/ …
- @ZNichols15: #TeamTony
- @JennaCompono: #TeamTony
- @JustJem24: Light & love to Madison as she fights her personal demons, may she find peace. I personally believe Tony & Alyssa deserve custody at this time & most importantly, #teamHarper ๐Ÿ’œ
@JazMTV: Family business or family issues should always stay family business or issues!! It’s not for social media to pick sides and be the judge and jury! Especially when children are involved! #justsaying #thatsmy2cents


IN BETWEEN 
@kailah_casillas: I hope all these people keep the same energy at the reunion. I’ll be happily sitting back watching with my vodka... I mean... popcorn ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘€
- @JustJem24: @kailah_casillas I’m trying to sit next to the miz so I can swipe his mic and ask the real questions people want answered ๐Ÿ˜
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas Can I join ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @BritniNicol: @JennaCompono Me 3!!!๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@faithstowers: If your ex can’t stop tweeting about then you are doing something right! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #checkPlease
- @angelababicz: @faithstowers My partner preaching per usual
@jossie_flores: Me and @natalienegrotti doing fashion week things ... red carpet with the bestie !! For @OKMagazine fashion week party
@jossie_flores: With my day ones @NataliaNegrotti @JOSHMBB19 at @OKMagazine party
@DayDaVonne_: Lmaooo wait til y’all see how long it is... if I can keep your attention from start to finish then dammit I need my OWN show ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@VMilerman: "@MTVRWRRQuotes: Some of the rumoured ‘Fresh Meat’ that have been called to appear on #Challenge33 .. #FreshMeat3 ๐Ÿฅฉ " RT I don’t usually care but if they honestly have a season of “Fresh meat” and someone from Real World isn’t on it, that’s bullshit. What’s the point of putting up with 6 psycho personality to not compete against them in the future and ruin their lives in a different season? #mytime
@ZNichols15: @johnnybananas Wait, you’re on this season? That’s news to me.
@ZNichols15: If you’re not watching this tennis match, you’re missing history being made. Serena Williams is one of the most dominant athletes of all time. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jenna is not watching.
@MeelzTV: @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV  Cory/Chey on Teen Mom๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง  Bananas on 1st look๐ŸŒ  Vendettas & Final Reckoning๐Ÿ”ฅ  US Weekly/People coverage๐Ÿ“ฐ  Amazing Champs vs. Stars season ๐Ÿคผ‍♀️  This might be the best year to be a Challenger ever.  Thank you guys for covering it all.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Twitter is gangland for #thechallenge32 right now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️ I'm not here for it honestly. I've done more than enough
@syrusmtv: The Real World Bost Cast & House #ThrowBackThursday MTV Where Reality Began... .... #TBT #RealWorld #FireHouse #FirstToEverDoIt #Original #OG #Television #Pioneer #Boston #PicOfTheDay… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnanVYuFmrB/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=z8k4uoxlw0rl …

@ChallengeMTV: Da'Vonne and Kayleigh showed as much heart in an elimination as we've seen in a long, long time ๐Ÿ‘ #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2wRP9zz
@angelababicz: “Enjoy your flight” “You too!” #SociallyAwkwardin5words
@ToriFiorenza: Sometimes I think I want to do another Challenge...then my children refuse to sleep, end up in fights over toothpaste, and spill their drinks on the floor(refusing to clean it up,Bc life is hard)...and I realize that’s a challenge house daily...so I’m good. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ˜˜
@BritniNicol: I stand for my flag because that’s just who I am. But I also respect those that kneel. See? It’s not that hard to easily respect others opinions. #MilitaryBrat #ProudAmerican
@Marie_TBD: TGIF
@JoeNickii: @KendalSheppard I loved it when it was all RW & RR cast members so when a new Challenge season aired I could see those former casts again. There was almost an innocence to those early seasons. I still watch but with those shows gone I suppose The Challenge had to change as well.
@Bruce_Lee85: I seriously might be the only person on my flight that doesn’t speak Spanish  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ Sู‰
@BradFiorenza: Happiness = reality - expectations
@BritniNicol: That smirk you get when you see him checkin even though he says he’s over it๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜ˆ  ๐Ÿ“ธ: @s3an79
@MTVDevinWalker: Yoooo this begging to be on a tv show thing has reached its climax let’s dial it back a bit
@johnnybananas: "@MTVRWRRQuotes: Can you believe it’s been 12 years since this baby banana burst on to our screens.. @johnnybananas. If only they knew what was to come.... #TheDuel ๐ŸŒ " RT Back when "earning your stripes" still meant something ✊ #bananasvseveryone #BabyBanana #bananasdoingthings
@kailah_casillas: "@TheAristotleP: @kailah_casillas not team tequila?!" RT I haven’t drank a sip of tequila since I left Greece... I literally don’t even want to think about it ๐Ÿคข
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas What’s the number one rule when we leave a bar or restaurant ...
- @kailah_casillas: @JennaCompono we can only leave AFTER a shot of tequila. Lol we were sickos in Columbia. Remember when we got a bottle of Grey Goose and drank the whole thing just us?!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚
- @JennaCompono: @kailah_casillas Lmfao yes or when that restaurant was closed but we convinced the bartender for one more tequila shot ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคข
@mtvrrdarrell: Nelly T! I can see you rocking this๐Ÿ˜Ž @MTV_NellyT ๐Ÿคฃ
- @Bruce_Lee85: @mtvrrdarrell Bro I’m weak AF ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@mtvrrdarrell: @MTV_NellyT ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
@angelababicz: Which Angela are you today? #mood (credit: @Mtvqueengela)
@BritniNicol: Happy Aloha Friday๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒบ
@Marie_TBD: If a girl takes her shoes off her night is either ending or just starting
@CaraMariatea3: When people say “take a break” or “get a REAL job”  Yes because apparently even though you’re making GOOD money and traveling the world/making a name for yourself, it doesn’t mean nothing unless you sit in a 9-5 office job...  Kings @johnnybananas and @Bruce_Lee85 preaching!

@ChallengeMTV: Watch the Main House face a reckoning at the hands and mouths of the Redemption House, and find out who goes home for good on a new episode of The Challenge: Final Reckoning ๐Ÿ”ฅ #TheChallenge32
@Marie_TBD: Do you ever get tired of being so thirsty?
@Marie_TBD: When you don’t remember dancing but your feet do ๐Ÿ™ƒ
@jossie_flores: Me and @RashidahAli ๐Ÿ˜Ž @OKMagazine #nyfw2018
@ChallengeMTV: It's that time of year, folks... Another eating Challenge! How's everybody handling the news? ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32 is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c!
@n_zanattaMTV: Remember at the end of the day to put yourself first, you don’t owe anyone in the world anything. The relationship you have with yourself should be your main priority.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Thought since it's September I could take a leisurely jog in #vegas. RIP ME ☠️ ๐ŸŒž☀️๐ŸŒž
@CamilaMTV: ❤️
@BritniNicol: FYI; period started today. Don’t fuck with me. Bc my no fucks given button is broken.
@PaulCalafiore_: As if y’all needed more of a reason to have this man as your all time favorite Challenger, this article is fucking awesome and gives you insight into the mind of a legend ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ #Respect
@johnnybananas: Wanna see if I make the LA Rams Cheerleading squad? Tune into a special NFL episode of @1stlooktv tonight on @nbc after SNL 1am/ET and find out๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿˆ #FitChicks #squadgoals #bananasdoingthings @RamsNFL @LARamsCheer @nbcsnl @NFL
@BritniNicol: I dare you all to stay in tonight and drink hot tea, smoke some pakalolo, read a good book while curling with your fur child(ren) and wake up early with the birds & have a fabulous sunday๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ Night world๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ–ค
@MTV_AMANDAG: Where’s the video of Cardi and Nicki fighting
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTV_AMANDAG Everywhere loser
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Why do they hate each other so much
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTV_AMANDAG Nicki tries to hold down any new girl stepping on her turf and cardi can't hang with socialites yet pretty much
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE Thank you for your information. Now bitch bye. P.s. jk not bye cuz tty in the group chat hehehehe
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @MTV_AMANDAG ๐Ÿ˜‚ let's keep bullying @shannanity
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE @shannanity It’s so fun
@DayDaVonne_: PAULIE !!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@kailah_casillas: I was super drunk at 10pm. @iammikeyp put me to bed. I woke up 2 hours later ready to party. I’m a trooper.
@kailah_casillas: We had so much fun at @campnocounselors! Vlog coming soon ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’•
@JennaCompono: I have not been this sore in years.. feels good to workout new muscles
@TrishelleC: About the #CardiB #NickiMinaj fight. I’ll just leave this here my tweet about Nicki old school VMA. This is legit what I saw happen.
@iamkamiam_: That #PowerFinale was soooo good! I can’t wait for next season already lol  That #PowerFinale was soooo good! I can’t wait for next season already lol
@TamiRoman: Just finished @Power_STARZ OMG!!! #PowerFinale I’m not going to be able to wait @50cent start coming on twice a year like Empire. Do it for the culture ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

@CamilaMTV: 9•9 ๐ŸŒŸ today I was born. 30 years ago. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnhEnWDF1Xh/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=cghyfg3hyuoq …
@ChallengeMTV: Once again, Jozea and Da'Vonne will be competing in the Redemption Challenge, but this time they're in the driver's seat. Who will they take with them? ๐Ÿค” Find out this Tuesday at 9/8c! #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all have to stop disliking people because you think it’s the popular opinion to do so ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: "@miches77: Love or hate #TheLavenderLadies, they're not getting enough credit for arguably being the first female-led alliance tunning the game in @ChallengeMTV history. Thoughts, @SHOTOFYAGER @DerrickMTV @TheAllanAguirre" RT And all these female empowering individuals on the challenge.... You'd think they would be pleased, not butt hurt
@BritniNicol: When the camera catches your inner witch coming out๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@ChallengeMTV: CT hasn't been known to polidick, but with $1,000,000 up for grabs and Jozea and Da'Vonne in power, he's willing to try anything ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32 is all new, this Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @jossie_flores: @ChallengeMTV Hahahaha awww ❤️๐Ÿ˜‚
@MTVRWRRQuotes: A little snippet from CT’s @usweekly interview.. do you guys agree? Without mentioning any names of course.. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฌ #TheChallenge32 #FinalReckoning
@iamkamiam_: "@Jesusrodz_XVIII: If it’s one thing i really like about watching @iamkamiam_  it’s thats she’s real straight forward on the Challenge she understand that you gotta get your hands dirty sometimes and she doesnt get all emotional about it she just shows up and performs" RT Only #TeamKam gets me ๐Ÿ’•
@Marie_TBD: Game day ๐Ÿ’™
@JazMTV: She’s ready for Sunday football. Wasn’t my choice of outfit but she picked the red over the cowboy blue today! @ImperatorTruth
@AshleyMarieMTV: I love when football is back and everyone starts arguing again. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@johnnybananas: There are no wrong turns, just different paths ๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐ŸŒณ #ViveLaBanane #Montreal #bananasdoingthings #sundayfunday
@v_cakes: Some guy just thought I was from Bad Girls Club!  Hahahhaha
@elfitvic: She said yes!!๐Ÿ‘ซ I want to give a big thank you to all our family, friends & supporters for all the love and congratulations ❤️ Additionally none of this would have been possible without @cbs_bigbrother ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ Lastly big thanks to @sarahojewelry for the beautiful & custom ring!๐Ÿ’
- @DayDaVonne_: @elfitvic Awwww Congrats y’all !!! Vic ... the hair ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
@MTV_AMANDAG: ITS BRONCOS COUNTRY BITCH! ๐Ÿ”ถ๐Ÿ”ท
@CaraMariaMTV: Bitch... I AM the storyline. ☕️
- @BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV Lol that’s my girl.
- @CaraMariaMTV: @BritniNicol Haha. I love you. ๐Ÿ–ค
@DerrickMTV: Ya’ll watchin this BEARS GAME?!  @52Mack_ INT, TD, SACK, FORCED FUMBLE by way of ripping ball out of QB’s Hands!! #BearDown BABY!!
@PaulCalafiore_: I decided to test my discipline. It’s only been a month an a half of being pescatarian and aside from the aesthetic results, I’ve noticed that I have way more energy on a daily basis and none of the food I eat ever feels like it’s sitting in my stomach ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ #ChallengeYourself
@blairherter: I think Khalil Mack could beat the Packers* by himself. *anyone
@blairherter: THIS GAME. #CHIvsGB
@JustJem24: Aaron Rodgers is everything good about football #GoPackGo
@HaydenPWeaver: AARON RODGERS!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT MONEY!!!!!

@ChallengeMTV: When it's only 10:46am on a Monday and your coworker tries to ask you about your weekend ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32
@whitterview: The most bad ass and flawless Marie Roda joins the Whitterview squad for this weeks article! Could she be done with @challengemtv FOREVER?   http://whitterview.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-challenges-marie-roda-in.html?m=1 … •• #marieroda #thechallengefinalreckoning #mtv #thechallenge @Marie_TBD
@johnnybananas: !!!ATTENTION NEW YORK!!! Tune into @NBC Channel 4 between 11:30 and 12 where I will be doing a LIVE interview from the Observatory Vil Marie HIGH above Montreal for an upcoming episode of @1stlooktv ๐ŸŒ☁️ #bananasdoingthings
@Marie_TBD: I hate liars and hypocrites... because they’re the same. #staywoke
@JennaCompono: I think I’m gonna get the Apple Watch for working out.. what are your thoughts on it?
@Marie_TBD: When you miss the punchline. .. @ChallengeMTV #thechallengexxx
- @Marie_TBD: Still don’t get it ....
@NataliaNegrotti: I’m learning everyday that KARMA IS  REAL. Seeing people who have treated me poorly are now getting what they deserve. Karma is a B....
@tori_deal: "@morganhawkkk: @tori_deal i will never forget how hard i laughed when Tori said this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ " RT I miss when I was on CTs team
@shannanity: When people can't intimidate you, they try to erase you. Keep trying sis - in one day your hypocrisy is going to be exposed LOL can't wait
@kailah_casillas: I have so much shit to do today but my bed is so comfy.
@CBSBigBrother: The cutest proposal for the cutest couple ❤️๐Ÿ’ Happy engagement @nicole_franzel + @elfitvic!! #BB20
- @elfitvic: @CBSBigBrother I can’t get enough of this ๐Ÿ‘ซ❤️๐Ÿ’
@ChallengeMTV: My heart ❤️
@mikethemiz: I BEAT @MTVBananas this week on @fanduel I’m going LIVE at half time on Instagram live to talk about that as well as @browns and @wwe See ya soon. https://www.instagram.com/p/BnkOp5OB0eD/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=11dkqjdhlib8a
@DerrickMTV: It’s the closest thing you’re gonna get to a Reality TV/Challenge “Ted Talk.” With hilarious stories and interactions LIVE ON STAGE dating back to @SyrusMTV’s Season of the “Real World”… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnkKXG4BPAX/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=145cwgl32s8yq …

CHALLENGE TUESDAY, 9/11 Remembered, and Mama Day's Future 
@Marie_TBD: #Neverforget ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I remember the first plane hitting the WTC 17 years ago like it was yesterday. So easily we forget how precious life can be but on 9/11 we remember. #RIP to those lost and prayers for those still mourning. Thinking of you today.๐Ÿ’”
@ToriFiorenza: Most days I can’t remember what I ate for breakfast, but 17 years later and I remember every single detail of that morning. Time stopped. Our world forever altered. Today I choose to remember the heros, that were light in the midst of darkness and the lives lost. #NeverForget
@joss_mooney: 9/11 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
@jamiechung1: Today marks a day where we tragically lost family, friends, colleagues and heroes to terrorists. It also marks a day where we as a country united to battle these terrors. Let us never forget and strive to be united once again. #September11 #NeverForget911
@erikalaurenluvs: My heart goes out to the victims & their families on this horrific anniversary.  Though it has been a long time, I can still remember hearing about the attack on my bus to school & how fearful we were.   Maybe today our nation could ignore politics and come together in mourning.
@syrusmtv: This day will never be forgotten. Touches my heart & soul. I took video inside the 9/11 memorial. If u have never been check it out. If u are American Check it out. https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217318919505586&id=1250906325 …
@PaulCalafiore_: I try to stay off social media as much as possible on 9/11 because it truly crushes me to see the videos of what happened. My thoughts are with those who have been affected. I can’t imagine someone I love telling me they loved me while knowing they were about to die #NeverForget
@marcodelvec: Especially today, please please PLEASE be sure to tell the people you love that you love them. You never know when you may not be able to ever again. #NeverForget
@lexi__marsella: 2,996 people killed, more than 6,000 people injured. Countless families ripped apart, too many broken hearts to imagine. A country forever changed. Remembering those we lost on 9/11, and keeping those who loved them in my thoughts. I will always remember. I will #NeverForget
@JayGMTV: 9/11 is a big day for all of #america. But it is an even bigger day for us #fdny @fdny #911 #343 https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmHg53nPG-/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=jfx8omcxrpdr …
@CamilaMTV: It’s like the skies are crying too. ❤️๐Ÿ’” 9/11 Remembering all the ones who were lost & the ones who helped. #neverforget
@CamilaMTV: #neverforget ๐Ÿ’›✨ 9/11 | Today we remember all of our human brothers and sisters we lost today and all of the heroes who did everything they could to help. Let’s honor them by keeping the… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnm0qGKF2Rj/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1suw90nuc9i7v …
@MTVtrey: I don’t need a reminder to #NeverForget. I think even if I were to develop Alzheimer’s that it would be impossible for me to not remember this day. I love America. I’m proud to call this country home and very grateful to have been born here. God bless us all
@JazMTV: I can’t believe it’s been 17 years since 9/11 I literally remember being a freshmen in high school sitting in Spanish class. Ateacher came to our class hysterical saying the World Trade Center has been hit. My teacher turned on our tv and I remember watching the 2nd plane hit!

@ChallengeMTV: While Natalie is sure that her friendship with Jozea will save her, Derrick is doing everything in his power to make sure that doesn't happen... ๐Ÿ‘€ Tune into @MTV TONIGHT at 9/8c to watch a new episode of #TheChallenge32 AND the mid-season tease! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@RachD1214: redemption house of cards/episode 3210 - When one team pulls the Double Cross, a player takes politicking to a whole new level when he tries to flirt his way to safety. A disgusting meal awaits the players at the “Dunking For Dinner” challenge.  #TheChallenge32 @TheOfficial_CT
@ZNichols15: Eating challenges.
@Marie_TBD: There are two types of people when it comes to eating challenges. @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
@angelababicz:"@brokebitchmtv: angela, natalie & faith shaking the whole house up without even being there " RT ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
@angelababicz: When something just ain’t adding up ๐Ÿค”... new episode of @ChallengeMTV TONIGHT featuring the Mid-Season trailer ๐Ÿ‘€ you don’t wanna miss this one #TheChallenge32
@DayDaVonne_: Y’all , I think MY single is gonna drop in tonight’s episode ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
@DayDaVonne_: ✨
@joss_mooney: Another HAPPY @ChallengeMTV day from me & @SylviaMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚ TUNE INTO @MTV TONIGHT FOR THE @ChallengeMTV 9/8C!! #thechallenege32 #FinalReckoning #mtv
- @SylviaMTV: @joss_mooney I swear we smiled a lot more then we looked like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how is it we are alllllways captured like this @ChallengeMTV
- @joss_mooney: @SylviaMTV @ChallengeMTV Well I know I did! That was your face all the time you unless you had a glass of wine in your hand! ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @SylviaMTV: @joss_mooney @ChallengeMTV Listen here bud! While you were busy climbing “trying to go high” I was the one doing secret plans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the stress was real
@shannanity: Hey guys?!? Whose good at making GIFs from the episodes? I need some HELP DM me plz!
@DerrickMTV: Oh you want some drama??? We’ll give you some drama!! GET READY for tonight’s challengemtv MAYHEM with some @paulcalafiore_ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. Although this podcast has had some mixed reviews, it’s… https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmOTz9htgt/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=69ld7zv7q9h1 …
@BradFiorenza: We got a clue from @tjlavin !!! Don’t miss the new episode of @ChallengeMTV TONIGHT at 9/8c on @mtv This one gets super dirty, watch & see ๐Ÿ˜‰
@angelababicz: If you ever need a tag team partner with a slick mouth @faithstowers is your girl lmaoooo always coming through with he one liners ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
- @faithstowers: @angelababicz Boop! You know im hold it down!
@TheAllanAguirre: Hey guys, I get asked if I will ever do my own Challenge Podcast. Here's the thing, when I have free time, I'm doing 2-4 articles a week that all take a decent amount of time. Recording and editing a podcast to a quality I would like is just too much when good pods already exist. But if you want to listen to good Challenge pods, ya'll should listen to some great Challenge/Reality TV podcasts that I enjoy: @BytesPodcast @SmashingHeadsPC @ShelAlexander and his You Killed It Pod, @AfterRealityPod , and of course Challenge Mania. Probably the top 5 for me.
@CalebReynolds: RUMOR  has it I’ll be on @ChallengeMTV 33 who would like to see beastmode bust some heads?
@DayDaVonne_: I talked to Jason ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the tweet that ended his twitter was a joke gone completely wrong ... he won’t be in these twitter streets for a while BUT you can catch him on instagram
@ChallengeMTV: Catch an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 AND the mid-season tease, TONIGHT at 9/8c on @MTV! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @DayDaVonne_: @ChallengeMTV A mid-season tease .... hmm ๐Ÿค”
@kailah_casillas: SURPRISE! New Vlog! https://youtu.be/4XMIsj53amM
@PowerOfDakota: omg angela and natalie ended kam and faith ended kyle wow
@MTV: With $1,000,000 up for grabs and Jozea and Da'Vonne in power, CT is willing to try anything to snag a spot back in the main house. Watch it all go down during a new episode of #TheChallenge32 tonight at 9/8c!
@tjlavin: Good times on The challengemtv tonight! Check out it out for sure. On @mtv and let me know what ya think!! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnme3veny05/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=na89ro1w1dco …
@ChallengeMTV: It's the Main House's worst nightmare... The Redemption House is BACK! ๐Ÿ”ฅ Watch a brand new episode of #TheChallenge32 TONIGHT at 9/8c, and don't miss the release of mid-season tease! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
@PaulCalafiore_: That look you give when someone tells you they’ve never watched an episode of The @ChallengeMTV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ New episode TONIGHT at 9pm EST on the only network where looks get served on the reg, @MTV ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜ #TheChallenge32
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Rare sighting of LLs and TYBs searching for a f*ck to give #thechallenge32
@Marie_TBD: I made predictions in my @betchesluvthis #thechallenge32 recap for tonights episodes cast reactions and some of them have already happened prior to the episode. Time to find out who can really read...
@ChallengeMTV: Tonight's challenge is an eating one, and if you couldn't guess, TJ is very excited about it... ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32
@ChallengeMTV: Tune into @MTV in 1 HOUR to watch an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 AND stay tuned for the release of the mid-season tease! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@DayDaVonne_: "@SheIs_Sammii: @DayDaVonne_ Would you do another season of The Challenge ?" RT Nope The only way I’d do another one is if Coral and Aneesa were on the season. Other than that I’m good, I played, I met CT and Veronica.. the only thing missing was those two.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️
@DayDaVonne_: "@CadensReality" @DayDaVonne_ please tell me you will do reality tv still :(" RT I wanna do Survivor and one of the international Big Brothers... after that, I’m done


▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Straight ahead, the Pulse of The Challenge: Final Reckoning, as well as a tribute to Mac Miller. Stay here with us.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).