Friday, September 21, 2018

DC SocialPulse Extra: Before Final Reckoning EP11 & AYTO7 EP's 6-7

*** Advisory: DC SocialPulse contains adult language and objectionable content. Viewer Discretion is Advised. Due to its long length, take frequent eye breaks if you're reading this top to bottom. ***

BY DC CUEVA                      
 @DC408DXTR  @ IG/YT/SC/TB

Happy Friday... hope you all are in a good mood to finally usher in the autumn. Ahead of us here, the juicy stuff of the Pulse diaries covering this week's two explosive episodes of The Challenge and Are You The One?... hope you all are ready to see how your favorites saw the three hours' worth of TV that we'll be bringing you all the action, reaction and interaction coming your way this weekend.
   But until that begins here tomorrow, enjoy and indulge in the in-between interactions of our cast leading up to this week's episodes, plus they reacted to last week's even more explosive event of Eminem dealing a "Kill Shot" at Machine Gun Kelly, as well as more love for Cheyenne & Cory ahead of their jump into Teen Mom land.


UP TOP: #KillShot and More #TeenMom Love 
@Eminem: #KILLSHOT https://audiomack.com/song/eminem/killshot …
- @shandathapanda: @Eminem FUCKING BODIED
- @HaydenPWeaver: @Eminem THAT'S A WRAP. ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
@kailah_casillas: I can’t believe #LilTay just got that shoutout. #KillShot
@blacuesta: Just listened to #KILLSHOT and diddy screaming, MGK looking for a time travel machine, and g-eazy is still fucking your girlfriend and there’s nothing MGK can do about it  Wheeeeew Chile
@JennaCompono: Killshotttttt... ohhhhh myyyyy ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@kailah_casillas: RIP @machinegunkelly. @Eminem just killed him.
- @iamkamiam_: @kailah_casillas ‼️
@whaattaafoxx: Okay that’s Eminem’s real come back and I LOVE IT
@MtvJess: I’ll give him this, @machinegunkelly is either too young to know better or just not afraid to die. Cause damn kid, @Eminem is just, I mean he’s Em.
@MtvJess: Do have to say this was the first time I’ve ever heard @machinegunkelly and it was kinda cute but my love for @Eminem goes back to being 7 years old, sneaking an album, my first cd ever and suffering the consequences. Worth it. Always.
@TeenMom: The #TeenMomOG family just got a whole lot bigger ❣️ Don’t miss Cheyenne’s story Monday, October 1st on @MTV.
- @MTVCoryWharton: @TeenMom OCTOBER 1ST ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ
@TeenMom: Cheyenne and Cory have a history dating back to their days on @ChallengeMTV, and now we’ll get to meet their little princess Ryder K on #TeenMomOG ๐Ÿ‘‘ https://on.mtv.com/2MvfcRX
@ChallengeMTV: "One day, Cory and I are going to wake up and realize we want to do this together as a family..." #TeenMomOG
@TeenMom: The #TeenMomOG family just got a whole lot bigger ❣️ Don’t miss Cheyenne’s story Monday, October 1st on @MTV.
- @MTVCoryWharton: @TeenMom OCTOBER 1ST ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ
@TeenMom: Cheyenne and Cory have a history dating back to their days on @ChallengeMTV, and now we’ll get to meet their little princess Ryder K on #TeenMomOG ๐Ÿ‘‘ https://on.mtv.com/2MvfcRX
@ChallengeMTV: "One day, Cory and I are going to wake up and realize we want to do this together as a family..." #TeenMomOG

IN BETWEEN 
@ChallengeMTV: Bye, mom and dad ๐Ÿ‘‹ #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2CXWnrk 
@KyleCGShore: @ZNichols15 Gin, orange juice, orange juice and a Daiquiri. If you know you know ๐Ÿ‘€ #Jules
- @ZNichols15: @KyleCGShore Beer, apple juice, Daiquiri. #Jules #sendhelp
@DerrickMTV: "@challengefang: @DerrickMTV Athletes wanting to compete  not ppl wanting their 15 min of drama shit show.  Challengers wanting to be challenged." RT But is it about athletes or is it about characters??
@DerrickMTV: "@MasonArroyo: @DerrickMTV Get rid of these big brother chumps and bring back Derrick I need another Derrick vs joss type war" RT Yeah but, i DGAF what show they’re from. The bigger the name, the bigger the show, the more fans they have is who I want stepping in my Lions Den. My @ChallengeMTV War Zone is always welcome with open arms...
- @PaulCalafiore_: @DerrickMTV @ChallengeMTV A TRUE FUCKING COMPETITOR!!
@JennaCompono: Paying off your credit card is such a great feeling ☺️
@BritniNicol: Do you believe in magick? ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผ‍♀️ ๐Ÿ“ธ: @S3AN706
@CaraMariaMTV: My closest friends are all selectively social ๐Ÿคฃ we rarely ever wanna drink/clubs/bars. Its always “wanna just hike a mountain/stick fight/ride horses/float the river/zip line/play video games/crossfit/eat candy?”  I love my kindred souls. ๐Ÿ–ค
@johnnybananas: When you're wearing socks and you step on a wet spot ๐Ÿงฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
@Marie_TBD: Just finished “To all the boys I’ve loved before.” Such a good movie. Makes me want to write the boys I loved too..... but I wouldn’t know where to address them since they are hiding from me. #loveyou #missyou
@JennaCompono: Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
@shboogies: Looooove this one! ๐Ÿ˜ @shannanity @iammikeyp @kailah_casillas #TheChallenge32
@shannanity: At the end of the day there is so many stories to this one story but the reality is - is that I want to be the friend that I want all my enemies and friends to be to me. That means trying to be understanding and make peace and defend and create respect
@shannanity: Unfortunately I’ve learned is that anyone will take my name and use it to their own benefit to validate their “version” of events. I could post screenshots, quote txts do it all. Reality is - I’m over it all: I’m Worth more as a human being than any of this: My friendship is always and will always be based on my love for you and not my hatred for someone else
@mistergiuntoli: By the transitive power of marriage, does this make me superman? Congrats Baby!! #imarriedloislane๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—❤️❤️  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnt7Bzvh9zf/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=135apithgf0j …
@AREUTHE1: Friday mood! ๐Ÿ™Œ http://on.mtv.com/2xdGExX 
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 When that pregnancy test comes back negative
@AREUTHE1: "@Twitter: Tweet the meaning behind your Twitter handle. We'll start. We're Twitter." RT ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ
@AREUTHE1: Are you Team Bria, or Team Morgan? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://www.mtv.com/news/3099224/are-you-the-one-bria-morgan-zak-poll/
- @MTVMorganSt: @AREUTHE1 While I normally root for the Villian & do find Bria quite entertaining... Still gotta go #teammorgan ๐Ÿ˜Ž. #ayto #mtv  tough decision, don’t think there are* any real losers in good cat fight ๐Ÿคฃ #meow
@thepoetsaint: To say this aftershow was dope would be an understatement! @briakristaaal & @Kaylonilovee came through with all the juice and we were here for it. We got a peak behind the curtain for sure. If you missed it, here’s the link: #AYTO #dontlie #switchingup  https://youtu.be/KJa9QVFNDBQ 
@TevG27: Don’t forget to smile through the bullshit today๐Ÿ˜ love y’all❤️
@Couturesworld: people will lie directly to your face and then get mad at you because you don’t trust them.
@Couturesworld: DON’T FORGET ABOUT UR FRIENDS WHEN YOU’RE IN A RELATIONSHIP BC GUESS WHO’S GONNA BE THERE WHEN YOUR HEART IS BROKEN!!!!!
@KayCamUmagat: Wow, people are mean.
@Daniel_Vilk: HYPE to have my website up  Check out the shop!  Hope y’all L๐Ÿ˜VE it! http://danielvilk.com 
@mariae296: I mainly lost my virginity so I couldn’t become some cult’s human sacrifice
@MTVbrettski: Stay woke
@_gelesann: Its my birthday I’m drunk.
@shandathapanda: guys i talked on the phone for 3+ hours w my bae last night...who am i? 2 months ago i was 'whiney, lonely, depressed bitch' and now im 'little high school bitch w a crush' SHOW UP AND GLO' UP BABAAAAY

@ChallengeMTV: CT got rid of that dad bod REAL QUICK ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2CXWnrk 
@DJMelReeves: ๐Ÿ’‹
@BritniNicol: “I get her high because angels are suppose to fly”๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ #MacMiller #RIP
@kailah_casillas: wondering what adult summer camp is like?! check out my new vlog https://youtu.be/CEFeIzIkNcg 
@kailah_casillas: I think I’m gonna channel my inner @iamkamiam_ this week and buy a wig. Not that I don’t love my new blue hair but I think a long option might be fun ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป‍♀️ I just spent so long watching “how to” videos ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ’ป
@Marie_TBD: "@Twitter: Tweet the meaning behind your Twitter handle. We'll start. We're Twitter." RT Marie_To Be Determined: Due to my fear of commitment and flakey attendance record.
@Marie_TBD: It’s 11:11 - make a wish. “I wish everyone would hurry TF up.” Hahaha #saturdaynight #weekendwarriors
@n_zanattaMTV: Don’t put your life on hold for anyone, don’t ever think you didn’t get something because you didn’t earn it. Sometimes that’s just the plan until another door opens.
@angelababicz: When you run into the friends that didn’t invite you out at the club
@Marie_TBD: Never drive drunk. Take a cab. Take an Uber. It’s. Not. Worth. It. It’s not just you driving - you can’t control others. Be smart.
@Marie_TBD: $80 for my Uber.... LOOK ALIVE, LOOK ALIVE
@AREUTHE1: When it comes to Bria and Morgan, it seems like most of the girls in the house have a clear position. But are you Team Morgan, or Team Bria? ๐Ÿค” #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2xdGExX 
@Urge2Pose: Mood with @MoeMFletch ๐Ÿ˜  #AYTO @AreUThe1 ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ†
@MoeElkhalil: I’m craving mall Chinese food man
@JasmineeAndreaa: It literally breaks my heart listening to the way my father speaks to my brother. So many flashback of when I was his age๐Ÿ˜”
@moemfletch: ugh
@firsthollywood: @MTV @TerrenceJ omg.. I swear he is one of the best host ever.. It don't matter what the show is he keeps you engaged & keeps you laughing..
@wanjhere: Love it when @TerrenceJ  gives the guys the ‘get your act together’ speech. #AreYouTheOne
@ExOnTheBeach: @Twitter Well...you made us drop the S ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ... 
- @imdroc15: @ExOnTheBeach Lol it was definitely still some “Sex On The Beach”
@AREUTHE1: But I ain't do nothing! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ #AYTO
@caliraeofficial: I told @moemfletch today, “Just so you know we’re probably eating spaghetti every day. My ass is broke.”
@caliraeofficial: I forgot to bring this up before but my ass was in the freezing rain covered in paint waiting for a shower while some people were getting it on in there....I was, in fact, not a happy camper
@caliraeofficial: In the words of my friend Katie- “Never trust a big butt and a smile.”
@RamBamSam16: Lol I love when people who are clearly over the age of 50 whip out their ID’s...
@KayCamUmagat: I really love how supportive all my childhood friends are. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•
@KayCamUmagat: Nutsa dressed me up to be the baddest bitch for the night. ๐Ÿค—
@Couturesworld: how to get a girl: effort effort effort    how to keep a girl: effort effort effort
@Couturesworld: still got love for people i know i’ll never talk to again
@Couturesworld: If I invite you to a family event you are important to me.
@RamBamSam16: @MTVbrettski Hb a smart, strong, independent woman? Come on Brett aim high
@lexoquence: September 15th, 2018- 10:10PM  I’m fiiiiinally over my ex. Like, over- over them.  I feel like a whole new person; on that note, who wants to break my heart and hold it hostage for the next nine years?  Jk   But seriously I need my time occupied or something.

@ChallengeMTV: In a shocking turn of events, Joss and Sylvia are actually working well together, while Zach and Amanda suffer a communication breakdown ๐Ÿ—ฃ #TheChallenge32 is all new, Tuesday at 9/8c!
- @MTV_AMANDAG: @ChallengeMTV My question is why is he thinking about Joss’ dick ๐Ÿคฃ  SICKYYYYY.
@DayDaVonne_: Lawd I just started Gossip Girl all the way back to season 1 ... why am I doing this to myself AGAIN after all of these years ๐Ÿ˜ฉ And seeing Jenny all pure and innocent ... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพ‍♀️  What am I doing ?
@JennaCompono: Christmas is in 100 days from today ๐Ÿคฏ
@angelababicz:  @faithstowers I wish ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
@DJMelReeves: ๐Ÿ’ž
@BritniNicol: Being single doesn’t mean I’m trying to mingle.. ๐Ÿ™„
@BritniNicol: "@PoloKing9278: @BritniNicol @CKGDrew @incredibleRX Lmao@virgin. Now that’s funny. Your mad bcuz I call it like I see it. You leave early from the challenge bcuz u worry about d*ck over money...LMAO!!!!!" RT I actually usually leave challenges on the 6-7 week, FYI. Until this last season Bc a man couldn’t give directions.. **shocker** and I only left my first two seasons RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL Bc I got sent home by two fucking beast.. so yea.. nice try once again, bro๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: "@Djewlie: @BritniNicol @DJMelReeves I want that clip of you and Melissa ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜˜" RT Hey @ChallengeMTV anyway that can get leaked?... ๐Ÿ˜‚ asking for a friend ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜œ
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Hey girl... come wrap that lasso of truth around me... and by lasso of truth, I mean your legs ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
- @CaraMariaMTV: @PaulCalafiore_ U really wanna play this game paulie?
- @PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Bring it on Wonder Woman ๐Ÿ˜‰
@PaulCalafiore_: I mean..... if you can’t talk dirty enough to your girl on the phone long distance to the point where y’all need to FaceTime later and handle that business are you really in the right relationship?! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♂️๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@angelababicz: When you’re waiting for him to finish lying so you can hit him with the facts
- @BritniNicol: @angelababicz I stand with you sister!!!!
- @angelababicz: @BritniNicol Proud slut ✊๐Ÿผ
- @BritniNicol: @angelababicz ✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ✊๐Ÿผ
@BritniNicol: "@marynicoline: @PoloKing9278 @BritniNicol Now is she a slut exactly? Do explain. Because the Britni we have seen is a free spirit and Brad KNEW that getting into his relationship and even said it in his interview on the challenge ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️" RT Brad and I were NOT official when he watched me make out and skinny dip then make out again w @DJMelReeves on Vendettas and I promise yah.. he wasn’t complaining then.. he knew what girl he was signing up for๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ‍♀️
@BritniNicol: I hope your Sunday is as blessed as it should be๐Ÿ’• Blessed be.  ๐Ÿ“ธ: @S3AN706
@DerrickMTV: Vikings Kicker ๐Ÿคท‍♂️...wtf..Lol.
@ChallengeMTV: Da'Vonne saw right through Derrick's BS ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32 http://on.mtv.com/2CXWnrk 
@JennaCompono: Stay humble when blessings come your way.
@NataliaNegrotti: Today I give thanks to one more day of health, one more day of happiness and sadness, one more day of family, one more day of life in this crazy but amazing world we live in
@18challengefan: Road Rules legends and Inferno Winners @KendalSheppard & Holly Shand reunited this weekend and are bringing back all the feels from 2004 ๐Ÿ˜Ž @mtv @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: There’s few things harder than trying to put a duvet cover on.
@johnnybananas: Banana Pancakes ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅž #WheresMyRecordDeal @jackjohnson #BananaPancakes 
@kailah_casillas: Now you all can get off my back about “saying my last name wrong”... @ArianaGrande says GRAND-EE
@AREUTHE1: On a new episode of #AYTO, Kayla wants to branch out and Kwasi is wasting no time moving in on her ๐Ÿ‘€ Tune into @MTV THIS WEDNESDAY at 10/9c to watch!
- @MTVbrettski: @AREUTHE1 No better time to boost BJ’s IG account after this clip ๐Ÿถ
@moemfletch: Thanks hurricane for ruining my flight
@Daniel_Vilk: We dem NYC boyz ๐ŸŒƒ @MTVbrettski  @AREUTHE1 #AYTO
- @Cas_martinezz: @Daniel_Vilk @MTVbrettski @AREUTHE1 Wow my boyfriends are so hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
@AREUTHE1: Zak's caught in the middle of a savage love triangle that HE started! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ #AYTO http://on.mtv.com/2xdGExX 
@Couturesworld: kinda wanna text u, kinda don’t wanna feel like an idiot
@Couturesworld: u dumb if u think parting & random hookups is better than chillin & eatin chips n dip with someone u love til you fall asleep
@Couturesworld: New phone, who dis? ๐Ÿ˜
@mariae296: Imagine having a five letter name as simple as ‘Maria’ and still consistently being called ‘Marie’
@Kenyaa_NOT: Serious question why do some of y’all DM me with your opinions about me as if I’m supposed to cry or give a fuck?? Like I’m deadass confused, who goes out of their way to message people they don’t know LOL y’all different
- @briakristaaal: @Kenyaa_NOT LOUDER FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ—ฃ
@briakristaaal: ok @brysontiller where is the album???
@Kenyaa_NOT: Never in my life would I go out of my way to go on someone’s page, click “message” and fix myself to express my irrelevant ass opinion of them. Y’all don’t feel extremely weird??
@Kenyaa_NOT: I’m really in the club yawning rn
@regphalange_: The fact that @moemfletch didn't laugh out loud at Bria's face after that " I'm better than you " speach, amazes me...kuddos to you morgan! I would laugh so hard...

@ChallengeMTV: The stakes are high in this next challenge with two power teams going head-to-head ⬆️ #TheChallenge32 is all new TOMORROW at 9/8c!
@Marie_TBD: This weather makes me want a boyfriend. #CuffingSeason
@Marie_TBD: There’s a difference between patience and tolerance. Don’t test me.
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV ❤️❤️
@PaulCalafiore_: I mean..... if you haven’t gotten your tickets to Challenge Mania Live in Boston..... then you’re fucking up!! LINK: http://www.challengemania.boston  
- @DerrickMTV: I know a lot of REALLY INTERESTING things happen at #ChallengeManiaLIVE, but I wasn’t expecting a proposal....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ Me, @MTVDevinWalker, and @SHOTOFYAGER will definitely be there instigating. Everyone else should come watch this in person! ๐Ÿ˜œ
- @PaulCalafiore_: @DerrickMTV @MTVDevinWalker @SHOTOFYAGER ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
@MTVDevinWalker: @CaraMariaMTV and @PaulCalafiore_  engagement isn’t the only surprise awaiting in Boston… This challenge mania live podcast is going to be one for the record books
@JennaCompono: Deja Vu today... so I’m the store and someone on the phone said “I’ll see you on the dance floor” and it reminded me of you from rivals ๐Ÿ˜‚ @MTVDevinWalker
@NataliaNegrotti: I am so in love and I’m so lucky!
@angelababicz: Anyone and everyone who fills me in on @Lizchallenge_ true identity will be getting an invite to my housewarming party. This is not a drill
- @kailah_casillas: @angelababicz @Lizchallenge_ I’ve been telling @MTV that I want to be on the new Catfish: Trolls! I’d love to surprise these challenge trolls at their house like HEY ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas @angelababicz and 2 others MTV hates you Kailah
- @faithstowers: @angelababicz @Lizchallenge_ Well I’ve never been on a show that’s get leaked as much as the Challenge does lol so I think it’s someone who works for production lol
@kailah_casillas: This Bebe Rexha part is so awkward. Like her singing to 5 people ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like they should have done this when they still had like 15 houseguests....
@kailah_casillas: Lmaoooo “I said I wasn’t going to get in a showmance and now I’m in love” - Tyler ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ dead.
@KaramoBrown: This is our dream coming true. #Emmys2018 #Fab5
@KaramoBrown: #BlackExcellence #Emmys2018
@KaramoBrown: Same Night. Different Looks. #Emmys2018
@tjlavin: Oh man reality competition series is coming up on the Emmys! I’d be lying through my teeth if I didn’t wonder if we’ll ever win one...  @challengemtv  @mtv  love you guys
- @bremarita: @tjlavin @ChallengeMTV @MTV Omg YESSSS TEEJ, it’d be so deserved ๐Ÿ˜ฉ & long overdue! 30+seasons & still shining?! LET’S GO @MTV #MAKEITHAPPEN #EMMYS 2019
@tjlavin: ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ™๐ŸฝRT @nycgyps: @tjlavin @ChallengeMTV @MTV I wonder how you haven’t yet, or even been nominated?! Best reality show ever, hands down. Faithful viewer since the first season!
@Marie_TBD: As your life changes, so will your circle.
@18challengefan: 16 years ago, the iconic Real World Vegas aired it’s first episode on September 17th, 2002. @TrishelleC @MissArissa @StevenoftheHill @mtv @ChallengeMTV #realworldlasvegas #mtv
@AREUTHE1: Dad was PISSED in the latest episode of #AYTO. Will the kids make him prouder next time? Find out, Wednesday at 10/9c! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 Sorry dad ๐Ÿ˜“
@mariae296: How do I finesse someone else to pay all my bills for the rest of my earthly life and here after?
@mariae296: Deadass nobody talk to me until I eat a Doritos locos taco
@NUTSIOOO: Barnes and Noble is a top 5 date
@Couturesworld: The next Captain America ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
@Couturesworld: show your girl off. POST PICTURES OF HER, WITH HER, RETWEET HER PICS, TELL YA FRIENDS ABOUT HER HOTNESS. JUST SHOW HER OFF AND LOVE HER.
@Couturesworld: Date someone who works hard, loves their mom, sings to you in the car,  and scratches your back until you fall asleep
@Kenyaa_NOT: ๐Ÿ—ฃIM GONNA NEED YALL TO STOP SAYING “you’re the prettiest black girl” I WILL CORRECT YOUR BACKWARDS ASS COMPLIMENT EVERY TIME. IM A PRETTY GIRL, PERIOD. NOT A PRETTY *BLACK* GIRL. Y’all love being lowkey racist. I will highkey clock u.
@briakristaaal: You ever have a guy tell you he slept like a baby because his pillow smells like you?  10/10 feeling.  Would recommend.
@TevG27: Y’all better stop living for the approval of other ppl you ain’t ever gon be happy.. I do me.
@MTVbrettski: Man, fall time really is for the feels ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♂️ Snagging that pumpkin coffee, cider donuts, apple picking, crisp air, foliage, pulling out that comfy flannel and throwing on Hocus Pocus...I turn full white girl cant even front
@caliraeofficial: Can’t help but love @briakristaaal and @Kenyaa_NOT. I love them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@blacuesta: RT & vote for me pls  https://inkedcover.com/2018/bri 
@HaydenPWeaver: Mom Daddy and August are going to Target together so what could go wrong besides our bank account
@giannahammer: *posts cute pics/vids of August looking sweet*  “Omg he looks JUST like Hayden!!!”  *posts pic/vids of August looking moody/pissed*  “Omg he looks JUST like you!!!” ๐Ÿ™‚
@TevG27: Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason. Sleep in peace, and wake up with a plan. Goodnight peeps๐Ÿ˜ด✌๐Ÿพ

CHALLENGE TUESDAY 
@ChallengeMTV: "How many dudes has Kyle slept with?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32 Meme The Reckoning: Part I  We took some of the most meme-able moments form The Challenge trilogy and asked the cast to caption them! Here's what they came up with...
@CaraMariaMTV: I am happy ๐Ÿ–ค
@CSUGradAkirk: I got Wes!
- @WestonBergmann: @CSUGradAkirk I’ve tried this five times and I can’t get myself
@MaybachDiamonds: So proud of my good buddy on hosting the Emmys! (pic of JJ with Colin Jost)
@chrisxpratt: But for real @joss_mooney and @KyleCGShore and the other UK people are the best thing @ChallengeMTV has done. Brings in completely new and different elements to the show
@Kmorrisx: ♥️
@Itslluna: I think @ChallengeMTV was robbed for Outstanding Reality Program! #Emmys2018
@SHOTOFYAGER: ๐ŸŽ™NEW PODCAST UP!๐ŸŽ™@MelindastolpMTV joins me & @DerrickMTV for a super fun chat about her time on @ChallengeMTV, thoughts on the stars of today, her casting story & more! Check out HER hilarious show, The 8th Sin, Available where you get podcasts as well!๐Ÿ“ฒhttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/challenge-mania/id1204429149?mt=2#episodeGuid=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.spreaker.com%2Fepisode%2F15743263 …
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: If my podcast didn't piss you off, just wait.
@Marie_TBD: "@ChallengeMTV: "How many dudes has Kyle slept with?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32 " RT LOL they made us make meme quotes on the spot. Whose are the best and worst? #thechallenge32
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Nelson and Derrick
- @Marie_TBD: @ChallengeMTV Angela, Melissa, and Kailah
@PaulCalafiore_: Never judge someone’s life story based off of the chapter you walked in on ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ
@BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Mine was so bad it didn’t make it ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚
@BritniNicol: @Marie_TBD Lmao, I think some shit like “I just want pizza” or some thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no pun intended๐Ÿ˜‚  since you are the pizza queen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
- @Marie_TBD: @BritniNicol I’ll always share my pizza with you.... remember that one time when I hand delivered it LOL
@Marie_TBD: Hey sorry for not replying. I didn’t  want too.
@CaraMariaMTV: "@ChallengeMTV: "How many dudes has Kyle slept with?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ #TheChallenge32 " RT DEAD. @shannanity @v_cakes @kailah_casillas @TheOfficial_CT all actually nailed it. ๐Ÿคฃ
@CaraMariaMTV: When you got people who take time from their day to go out of their way to get up in arms over every tweet, follow, unfollow, mention, and “like”. And who specifically bond with others solely over their “hatred” of you... Congratulations! You’ve got UNDERCOVER FANS! ๐Ÿคฃ✌️
@DerrickMTV: Welcome to #TBT on a TUESDAY with @melindastolpmtv!! Melinda is formerly from Real World: AUSTIN, done a few Challenges, is still VERY IN TUNE with the current challengemtv UNIVERSE, and… https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn30qS9FNVx/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1rkwgzjbtvwhg …
@KyleCGShore: Would 1 million percent Fuck Captain Marvel like #Avengers
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Oh don’t forget to mention when people hate on you for getting along with other people who you know.... maybe treat you with respect and like you for who you are. I suggest that people need to get out more and be productive with their own lives, obsessive hatred is a bad look
@ChallengeMTV: Is there a new alliance in the making? Find out on #TheChallenge32 TONIGHT at 9/8c! ๐Ÿ‘€
- @DerrickMTV: @ChallengeMTV Man...Tony and Zack are fukkin tall yo.
@t_raines33: Possible 10,000 ft drop off the side of a cliff, building a rope bridge...not your average Tuesday. @ChallengeMTV #TheChallenge32
- @ChallengeMTV: @t_raines33 Knot*
@shannanity: I’m not only terrified of heights but I have severe Vertigo. I can’t walk next to open space because I get sick and can’t keep my balance. So - You watching tonight? https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn4SH_vnin5/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=eg1u4cdrp7dz …
@CaraMariaMTV: So thats how you get the man. My horse is a pro. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜♥️ @PaulCalafiore_
@SylviaMTV: "@GamerVev: @ChallengeMTV finally did something right when they put these 4 LEGENDS on the same season together. Thank you for giving the fans what they want ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ❤️…" RT Jawbreaker Style!
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @GamerVev We need Jesusa
@joss_mooney: Mine & @hbarfield13’s first date...๐Ÿ‘จ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฅ‚ Tune into @ChallengeMTV tonight on @MTV to see if he got lucky! ๐Ÿ˜‚ #TheChallengeFinalReckoning #thechallenge
- @hbarfield13: @joss_mooney @ChallengeMTV @MTV Hahhhahaha the start of our romance
@Marie_TBD: Girls just wanna have FUNd$ #thechallenge32 @ChallengeMTV
@Marie_TBD: Who’s stronger? @johnnybananas, @joss_mooney, or my double vodka soda??? @ChallengeMTV #thechallenge32
- @joss_mooney: @Marie_TBD @johnnybananas @ChallengeMTV None of the above as that’s a triple vodka and you know it Roda!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
- @johnnybananas: @Marie_TBD Option D) Your concealer
- @Marie_TBD: @johnnybananas Fair. Makeup is gods gift to women... but your dick ain’t.
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @Marie_TBD @ChallengeMTV and 2 others Preach sister ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ
@mtvrrdarrell: @BradFiorenza @ChallengeMTV @MTV Hell to the nawh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
@PaulCalafiore_: @CaraMariaMTV Aweeee babeeee!!!! You’re trying to get me all up in my feels ❤️❤️
@BritniNicol: @CaraMariaMTV This is perfect ๐Ÿ˜‚
@DayDaVonne_: That’s like the 7th time I’ve been tagged in that tweet thing as “The Lawyer” ... YOU’RE GOING TO JAIL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: I can’t get over how lyrical Kanye & Lil Pumps new song #ILoveIt is ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️
@BritniNicol: "@Maundicia: @BritniNicol we’re missing your hippy sexiness on the challenge ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it’s so tense without you ๐Ÿ˜ฉ" RT Every show needs the free loving hippy๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@ChallengeMTV: Shane and Nelson are looking to rock the boat on an all new episode of #TheChallenge32 TONIGHT at 9/8c ๐ŸŒŠ⛵️
@t_raines33: When you see it ๐Ÿ‘€
- @Marie_TBD: @t_raines33 Lmao too good Tony
- @BritniNicol: @t_raines33 L...m....f...a...oooooooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚☠️๐Ÿ’€
- @ZNichols15: @t_raines33 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@ChallengeMTV: We're raising the stakes on tonight's episode of #TheChallenge32 ⬆️ Don't miss it TONIGHT at 9/8c!
@CaraMariaMTV: Today: kickboxed with @AliGarab @ilkbbozeman , hit up a Crossfit class, rode my horse, AND I WASHED MY HAIR. its one of those days. Gold star! ๐ŸŒŸ
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: I try to respond to all my fans, honestly, and I have half as many as others. How in the hell are people responding to literally every ig comment on @ChallengeMTV. HOW?!  I mean props on the self abs...I mean love
- @iamkamiam_: @MTVASHLEYBROOKE I love how you love Queen Nicki ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ
- @MTVASHLEYBROOKE: @iamkamiam_ Girl you already ๐Ÿ˜‚
@kailah_casillas: @Marie_TBD Is this about me? Lol 
- @Marie_TBD: @kailah_casillas It is now.
@BradFiorenza: Ever wonder what it would feel like to build a rope ladder over a huge cliff?๐Ÿค” Find out tonight on a new @ChallengeMTV at 9/8c on @mtv  ๐Ÿ˜‰
@AREUTHE1: 2x the hookups. 2x the breakups. 2x the #AYTO TOMORROW at 10/9c on @MTV! ❤️❤️
- @Daniel_Vilk: @AREUTHE1 2x of @AREUTHE1 CAN’T WAIT #AYTO
- @caliraeofficial: @AREUTHE1 Ooooo boy
@JasmineeAndreaa: Another 2 hour episode of @AREUTHE1 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ we must have too much drama this season and not enough weeks to fit It all in. Tune in tmrw at 10pm to see 2x the craziness in paradise ๐ŸŒด
- @lashtweets: @JasmineeAndreaa . @AdamBongo another 3 hours of AYTO for us..what have we done #Rhap
@JasmineeAndreaa: You ever been so tired that you drove to your destination and then realize you had no idea how you got there bc you don’t remember stopping once for a red light. Like your body is there but mentally you don’t exist... bc SAME
@Kenyaa_NOT: “To all the boys I’ve loved before” is really such a good movie omg๐Ÿ˜ฉ
@AREUTHE1: Kwasi spilled ALL the tea ๐Ÿ˜‚☕️ #AYTO is all new TOMORROW at 10/9c!
@thepoetsaint: #AYTO fans! So this weeks episode of @AREUTHE1 is 2 hrs! So to celebrate we’re going to have 2 guests! Joining us in the studio will be @NUTSIOOO and returning guest @KayCamUmagat! Tune in and chat live w/ is at @afterbuzztv this Thurs 7pm PST! Super ๐Ÿต spillage on the way!
@shandathapanda: ah the internet, the place where unintelligent people come to voice their irrelevant opinions about people they think they know
@princeofnorway: Crazy how much my life has changed in a year
@Keith__Macklin: Is it weird that I want to have sex with .@halsey’s voice?
@audreydiazz: Anxiety please go away, you’re ruining my life. Thank you
@blacuesta: You have to be my friend and the love of my life. You have to want me for my soul and my spirit. You have to match my energy and work with all of the trauma that came before you. You don’t get to love just parts of me, you have to love all of me.
@lexoquence: PSA: All 22 thousand of u- vote for Bri, @blacuesta, to be on the cover of Inked Magazine http://inkedcover.com/2018/bri ! This girl is absolutely beautiful- more importantly, her inside is just as damn stunning.  I’ll be following anyone who DMs me a SS of them voting 5 separate times!
@Couturesworld: “sorry” vs “I’m sorry”  “night” vs “goodnight”   “bye” vs “goodbye”   “love you” vs “i love you”    all have two different meanings
@Couturesworld: if she’s important to you, show her
@Couturesworld: when u get cheated on it’s such a mind fuck. did i not make u happy? was there something i couldn’t give u? did i not mean anything to u

@ChallengeMTV: Make TJ proud! Tune into @MTV in 1 HOUR to watch a brand new episode of #TheChallenge32 ๐Ÿ‘
@WestonBergmann: Hey @ChallengeMTV, can you replace one of the girls with a new one so Kyle can break a house record?
@DayDaVonne_: Imagine JUST NOW knowing about Bert and Ernie...  Where Y’all been ?
@MTVASHLEYBROOKE: Im not watching tonight. I'm at an airport, not getting near as drunk as I am on TV tonight, but still living hunny  (No animals were harmed in the making of this tweet)
@Marie_TBD: You little stupid ass bitch I ain’t fcking with youuu
@johnnybananas: Gotta hit them mothafuckin angles๐Ÿคณ #EndlessSummer  #LakeLife #Tahoe #WakeSurf
@michellebb10: I am ready to watch my  #BBFAMILIA @DayDaVonne_ @jossie_flores @NataliaNegrotti @PaulCalafiore_ kick ass On #MTV  #TheChallengeFinalReckoning



▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Tomorrow, our Pulse of the episodes kick off with Final Reckoning, as bullying unfortunately takes over the house again before tension skyrockets above ground... and then a Double Shot of AYTO as the house faces what may be a turning point in the game: the biggest truth booth choice yet.
   But ahead here: we'll liven the mood up on this, the official last night of summer and before the true beginning of fall... it also means, we're inching closer to the merriest time of all. Join us for an early celebration of Christmas with a Real World alum on a daytime game show, which comes later on here while all focus is on tonight's iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, going on now on #DCNOW at @DC408DxNow... see you there and see you here soon.

- I AM DC
#DCBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something on your mind? Let us know! But please be mindful and do not post spam or negative comments (due to that, all comments are subject to blogger approval... and we reserve the right to disable these sections if things get way out of hand).